OneTravel

The website gave no info on where my plane was. I showed up to wrong terminal and when I finally got through, I missed my flight by ten minutes and OneTravel charged me fees up to 70 dollars for no show for my flight. I wish I saw the reviews for this website prior booking my flight.

I called OneTravel and an agent assisted me with the booking. I received the itinerary and immediately notice the booking was for the wrong date which the agent made the mistake not me. I called back and requested them to change the date and I would have to pay for change fee of $75 per person which I thought it was ridiculous. I refused to pay for the fees and asked to speak to the manager. I was never transfer to the manager and the agent came back and offer me another date. I asked to cancel my reservation completely (within the 1 hr the reservation was made), I was told the tickets were non-refundable and I will not get my money back. I hope and I can dispute the charge with the help of my credit company. OneTravel is an unprofessional and unethical company. This is my 1st time using them and I wish I have seen all the reviews about them before I did my booking. This company is a SCAM. Please research before using them.

They change the dates during flight change, without giving you slightest clue. As soon as you enter the credit card number, they start charging you and thank you for changed dates. NO CONFIRMATION button whatsoever. Then they collect penalty fees to cancel what they tricked you in first place! THIS WEBSITE IS NOTHING SHORT OF FULL BLOWN SCAM!!!

I had to cancel a trip, which was easy. I was sent an email cancellation with the information about using the credit. I was charged $100 for the cancellation and I can only use the credit with Air Canada, which I am fine with. It also states that I will be charged $300 per person to use the credit for rebooking a flight, which seems way too much, but that is not the major issue. I have contacted them multiple times, using multiple methods. I have called and I have also used their online chat. My girlfriend has also contacted them, since we are trying to rebook a flight and we keep getting differences each time we contact them.

We have been told that we need to book by a different date in which my email tells me, and their explanation is that the email has a mistake in it. If I were to make a mistake I would have to honor that mistake, yet they will not. We have also been told a different time that we need to spend a minimum of $1400, not including the $300 per person charge they are going to take from me to rebook. Another time, we were told that the flight has to be outside of the US, which is fine, yet when I try to book it from BWI to Toronto, I am told that it can only be to the country to which the original tickets were for, yet nowhere in my cancellation email does it state that. The only explanation I got for that one is, it is subject to availability. Below, I have copied and pasted my cancellation email that I received:

Also, we did purchase the cancellation insurance, which is a scam. You have to go through more hoops with a completely different company. If you for some reason decide to use OneTravel, do not buy the cancellation insurance, it will not do anything for you, except take money out of your wallet. All I want to do is just use my money that they have to rebook a flight, on the days that fall within the time frame they stated that I can book by (8/19/2017), to a destination outside the US with Air Canada. I just never thought it would be this difficult. I feel that it is made this difficult so you will not use the credit and they will make money from you for free.

This company is crooked and does not care about its customers. Its customer service will give you the runaround until you get so frustrated that you want to give up. Do yourself a favor and use a different company like Orbitz, Priceline, or Hotwire. I have not had any problems with them like I have had with OneTravel.

I'm a frequent traveler but haven't used Frontier Airlines for years. So when Google "accidentally" sent me to One Travel's webpage (made to look like I was buying directly from Frontier), I didn't notice that I wasn't on the real Frontier website until I had purchased 3 tickets and saw the email came from One Travel, not Frontier. I immediately called to cancel and they are charging me $150 AND I need to wait 14 business days (so 3 weeks) for the $1250 credit to turn up on my credit card - so I'm going to be biting my nails until then. This is a scam company that should not be allowed to operate. I don't know how they sleep at night.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Onetravel.com?

I was trying to book the flight ticket through this site. They are having lot of hidden fees, sometimes, it automatically pops the middle name up from some portion of your last name. Once you booked, they are telling you to verify the name (not before pressing confirmation page). Then telling you call their help desk, then they are charging $50 for correcting the name. If you like to cancel the ticket then they ask $75 per person the ticket. Cheaters. Be careful and max avoid this OneTravel.com.

Be careful when submitting payment to OneTravel since they are changing the ticket prices at the very last step after you have already entered all personal info plus your credit card information. Tried to purchase ticket from them yesterday and the price went up by $200 after I submitted the payment. They lure you in with low prices to get your personal info only. I have received a call from them right after I declined paying $200 more claiming that the last ticket was sold right before I have submitted my payment. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

I made my reservation via phone call. Once I received my itinerary via email I tried to select my airline seats online but a message displayed that said I had to wait until 24 hours before my flight to do so. I called OneTravel again to discuss this and was told that they have a special relationship with the airlines and for an additional $29 he could reserve seats for me. He also mentioned that if I wait until 24 hours before my flight to reserve seats I might not get a seat on the flight. I asked him why no one bothered to mention that when I purchased the tickets. I had already spent $625 and was annoyed that I had to spend an additional $29. To try to appease me the rep offered me a $50 voucher that I have to use w/in 30 days. It's useless to me because I won't be able to use it by then.

I suddenly had to cancel my trip to Montana five minutes after I booked it. The car rental department of OneTravel waived their cancellation fee and that was it. The hotel department charged me $50 for canceling five minutes later (for a reservation not for 3 months), promised to send me a cancellation confirmation email, and never did. After asking to speak with a manager (I was refused), the fee for canceling my flight was reduced to $25. My ticket insurance did nothing for me and was not refunded. The entire affair was handled by Indian call center staff with slow service and a frustrating handle on the English language. Very frustrating.

My wife booked a flight from Nova Scotia to Ontario, listed at $459 Canadian. OneTravel added insurance charges, and added an additional $450 dollars for something they refuse to discuss. This was a new booking, NOT a cancellation! They left us on hold for almost an hour on two occasions, hoping we would give up! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! THEY ARE CROOKS!

I booked two tickets on this site as they had a "24 hour cancellation" header on the site. I purchased the tickets and about 20 minutes later decided to use my air miles for the tickets. I called them and asked to cancel and it all started. Bottom line is they charged me $150.00, $75.00 a ticket to cancel. I asked about this and they said it is stated in their terms. I looked at pages and pages of "terms" and did not see it. I told them I was disputing the charge with AX and would not pay it. I added, "If there is a fee, why don't you have it in plain sight like your '24 hour cancellation.'" This is a terrible company. DO NOT USE THESE CROOKS!

Don't buy from this website. They are a rip-off. They want to charge me $1,100 to change a return ticket since we had an accident and we will need extra time to be able to take a 10 hours flight. Re-booking overcharged. I purchase this ticket directly with the airline, they only charge 80 euros but since we did not, OneTravel.com want to screw us.

Charged me $15 to reserve rental car. Waited over 2 hours in line due to rental car company's computer slow down and lack of more than one person staffing at airport and OneTravel would not credit me reservation costs, nor would they try rebooking me with another car company without charging me another $15.

Customer services representative was very courteous and helpful. Charges for change of date of flight and difference in ticket price higher than competitors or directly from Airline company. Street address not starred as a required information on this form however when clicking to submit windows indicated in red that street information is "required"!

I purchased a round trip ticket from Atlanta (leaving on 2/25/2017, via Houston-USA, Manchester-England) to Singapore (returning on 3/2/2017 via Seoul-S. Korea, Los Angeles-USA). I started in the morning of 2/25/2016 trying to check in with United Airlines for a connecting flight to Houston leaving at 14:24 p.m. Got a message that flight was cancelled. I went to Delta Airlines website and saw that I was put down on flight 2204 to Houston leaving at 15:05. Tried to check in, Delta won't let me. Called Delta. They said they have no control over tickets to call the travel company. Called One Travel that had me on hold about an hour while communicating with United Airlines. They came back saying there is nothing they can do and send me back to Delta.

Delta send me to Singapore Airlines that confirmed the cancellation and offered me the next day flight. I told them going for a 2 days workshop and cannot miss the entire first day. I offered to purchase the Delta segment from Atlanta to Houston, no positive answer. Called Delta supervisor, explained the situation and purchased myself the ticket to Houston ($296), assuming that I will be reimbursed after trip completion. Delta supervisor call me back around 1:15 pm 2/25, on my way to the airport. She told me she finally got a hold of the supervisor of the travel company and she said Delta also cancelled my return from Los Angeles to Atlanta apparently because One Travel cancelled it. She said to call One Travel from Singapore so they can fix it but she also said that One Travel got a lower class ticket after cancelling the previous one, probably to save money.

Arrived in Singapore on 2/27/2017 and luggage got lost. Received luggage on 2/28 afternoon, after multiple calls to Singapore airlines. On 3/1/2017 I started calling (from Singapore), Singapore airline to upgrade my return ticket and confirm LA segment. Was told I cannot do it because of a lower class ticket purchased by the travel agency. Called Delta to confirm flight from Los Angeles to Atlanta and was told that they cannot confirm my booking but only 4 hours before the flight. All this because of a lower booking class ticket purchased by One Travel to save money. I had to take the chance and fly back to LA not knowing if I have a return ticket to Atlanta, or not.

Upon returning to Atlanta I requested from One Travel reimbursement for my Atlanta-Houston trip and also for lowering my booking class ticket. After multiple calls they referred me to Suzanne **, from CheapOair that promised to collect the fee from the airline (charging $25.00) and requested submission of all documents that were provided on 3/13/2017. They reimbursed some booking fee of $50.00. As of today I did not receive full reimbursement (except the booking fees) from either One Travel, or Singapore Airlines (for the lost luggage after faxing a baggage claim request on 3/4/2017). I am still here waiting and hope will get a response.

My husband had tickets purchased through OneTravel to go from Houston to Mexico City and Mexico City to Morelia. He was to depart today at 12 PM, but OneTravel sent an e-mail one week ago saying that the airline was changing the departure to 6 AM. He got up today at 3 AM and went to the airport. When he got there he was told that he was on the 12 PM flight. He had to wait from 4 AM to 12 PM. If he would have gone on the 6 AM flight he would have had to pay $200. THEN, when he got to Mexico City they did not have him on a flight. He is now on a bus for 5 hours traveling to Morelia as he must get there tonight. He lost the flight money from Mexico City to Morelia and had to pay for a bus ticket. He also checked on his return flight, and there were also several problems there. I now know why it is called OneTravel - you will not use them more than one time. Horrible! Crooks!

I ended up with this company through TripAdvisor's find a cheap flight option. I had to call to book rather than online because online was only allowing 1 person and I needed 3... Should have stopped there and gone elsewhere maybe. So the agent asks for my number in case we get disconnected. Within a minute of making the reservation, I'm getting a call from NY, NY. I screen calls, and this caller was calling repeatedly. On the 4th call I answer, just to get the ringing to stop. Stupid, I know. Yup it's a solicitor from this company trying to get me to pay $48 to guarantee that all 3 of us can sit together.

In true phone solicitor fashion he doesn't listen when I tell him that service already offered and I declined fully knowing that there is a slight chance that we may not be able to hold hands on the flight, that it wasn't worth $48 to us. So I came here, read reviews and got worried... So I called both booked airlines directly to confirm my reservations... So they get one star for getting that part right. :l

Booked tickets to Morocco, next morning I received an email changing the return flight to 1.20 am in the morning. Realized that that was the reason for the less expensive price and cancelled immediately. Called them, waited for the Supervisor for 15 minutes, after which they hang up on me. They then wanted to charge me $75 cancellation fee! Called Amex (they are the best!), they flagged the purchase and will refuse payment whenever it comes thru. They are a very deceptive "Company", do not ever use them!

Ticket was issued and the web site made errors. I immediately went to chat help. They took 5 minutes per question, could not find the ticket because the web site created phone contact using some 702 area code and I have no idea what the number was. I tried to cancel it but they said I have to call. I called and they said I had to pay $50 to cancel a ticket that was messed up. This is not an honest situation. Your system could not provide baggage info, it rejected the email address, but the phone person had no issue using it. The ticket was messed up by you and you would not cancel- I had to contact Frontier to help. You are creating a website that when I type Frontier- I get you, and then you are not functioning correctly and now I believe it is a scam site.

Due to some unexpected issues I had to postpone my return by one day. I contacted to OneTravel by phone as was indicated in the ticket and found that the ticked is not refundable and is not changeable. I am against such tickets but I think the seller HAS TO DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BUYING. And explanation I got by phone is that change and refund policies of each company is too long so they can not put them on their site. COMMON, IT IS ONLY A FEW WORDS NEEDED - REFUNDABLE, CHANGEABLE OR NOT. My advice is, keep away from OneTravel.

I didn't realize I was booking through OneTravel because of the way I entered my query for a flight. But anyway, I did it. Come to find out (later that day), their flight was WAY more expensive than I could get if I booked from the airline's website (which I thought I was on to begin with). They are horrible... Wanted to charge me $100 to cancel... That's what they call a "nominal charge". I got them down to $50, but I plan to let everyone know every chance I get. DON'T USE THESE CROOKS.

If I could rate this lot zero stars, I would. Booked a flight in the UK on Saturday, received email confirmation. Thursday morning they send me an email saying my flight has been cancelled, None of the numbers for customer service work from Australia. I'm concerned as they tell me it can take four weeks for the refund to appear in my account. Check my credit card account to find the payment never came out in the first place, for which I count myself decidedly lucky. Gonna call the card company now to ensure it never does. Ripoff merchants, a total scam. Keep away.

This guys are very bad with their service. They charge you very high for cancellations of your ticket. They charge you hidden charges when you cancel and the customer support will not tell you this. They double charge you if you want to change your ticket, they will double charge you without telling you over the phone, and they will still charge you for changing and charge you higher than the regular price for the new ticket. They are the worst website I have ever seen. DON'T BOOK FROM THEM!!

I booked a flight and bought insurance with them. The flight was cancelled, they said would not help or even honor the insurance policy that I bought with them. Do not give them any money or any business, they are liars and thieves. They are no help and are very rude.

Got into the ugliest service with this company. Had to call 4 time to get my itinerary changed back to normal waiting times (not 28 hours for a single layover). When calling the third time to find out if they took care of the change I got the answer that the airline is not working during the day (Pacific time) so I have to call in 4 day to check again if they were able to confirm the ticket... Insane - the ticket was purchased 7 months ago and confirmed. In just 2 weeks before the flight back they are telling me that they don't have the confirmation for me and are replying with the "excuse" that the airline is not working during the pacific daytime. I had to "fight" with them for a week to get the ticket confirmed with just 7 days before the flight back... Ohh yes and something with a flavor at the end... For some reason all their Indian call center personnel have English names, really?

I thought that I had purchased 6 tickets, at least that what I was told by the heavy accent agent and was waiting for the confirmation. Instead I received a notice stating they were having technical difficulties and the prices went up $300. I hit the roof after spend 2 hours on the phone with them. I felt this was a scam and canceled my credit card. Unnecessary and wasted time. Don't mess with these people no matter what you do!!!!

Crooks. Thieves. Scum. I fell for the oldest dishonest trick on the internet. I Googled the name of the airline company I wanted to purchase a ticket from. I wanted www.mokuleleairlines.com. When I got the list from Google, I clicked on the very first link which happened NOT to be the link for the airline's official website, but a OneTravel link that was disguised with the name of the airline company I wanted (www.mokulele-airlines.onetravel.com). Long story short, I ended paying $40 (28% more) through OneTravel. All this time I thought I was making my transaction on the Mokulele Airlines official website.

OneTravel's website advertised "24 hour cancellations", leading me to believe it was going to be free had I have to cancel. When I noticed I felt like an idiot, I called to cancel, but they wanted a $50 cancellation fee. (The fine print that I had not read before buying my tickets says that cancellations within four hours get a coupon for another purchase through OneTravel, and between 4 and 24 hours, the cancellation fee is $50). By the way, when you call customer service, they answer as "Cheapoair", so I bet you Cheapoair.com is another bull crap third party with crooks trying to steal from you.

I heard a lots about OneTravel bad service but it's my mistake that I booked my ticket again by Onetravel. Last week I was in Macau and I booked my ticket by onetravel. They sent me the booking confirmation. Also called me in the morning for credit card confirmation. Later when I went to the airport the airlines said "your ticket is not issued by Onetravel. Please call them." When I called Onetravel they said "sorry your ticket is cancelled" without any email or message in advance. Worst service I ever seen.

I used OneTravel to book flights between Germany and Canada. I was really happy with the service that I was provided with. The colleagues that I worked with were very attentive and made sure that every detail was looked after. It was a very personable experience and will definitely book with them again!!

So annoyed. NEVER book your tickets off 'OneTravel.com'. Such bad customer service and they rip you off. Fricking pissed. First of all, they don't show you the conversion rates from US To CAD. And they take out more $ from your bank than the confirmation says. I called them many times and they put you on hold or are rude and are no help. They won't match with other sites. I told them I'm not satisfied for the overcharge and they said nothing they can do about it. In addition, I wanted my departure and return flight from same airport!! Obviously right??? Toronto Pearson is where I would arrive at. I didn't want my return flight from Hamilton. To switch it they charged me $45. I've never had so many problems with an agency before. Couldn't even say sorry or give me the dates or times I planned and wanted!!!

OneTravel Company Profile