1.3/5 (1053 ratings)

About OneTravel

OneTravel is a travel website that offers booking services for flights, hotels, cars and vacation packages to destinations throughout the U.S. and across the globe. OneTravel offers discounts at over 84,000 hotels worldwide and compares flights from more than 600 airlines. OneTravel members earn reward points for each dollar members spend on the site, which they can use to get cheaper prices on future flights or hotel stays.

Pros

• Last-minute deals
  • Low prices
  • Multiple ways to search
  • Price match guarantee

Cons

• Booking fees
  • No refunds

Bottom Line

OneTravel lets travelers search for accommodations by destination, flight type and flight price. The company offers last-minute deals and discount codes. It charges booking and cancellation fees.

Top OneTravel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Onetravel.com?

Verified

I booked my family vacation flights through OneTravel… it all went great. When I booked the flights the customer service reps were very helpful and went over all information sever...

Verified

I had technical issues using the website so I called their 800 number to book my flights both times… Both times I worked with incredibly friendly and professional agents who helpe...

What is OneTravel?

When you use OneTravel, you can search for travel accommodations by destination and flight, simplifying the search process and letting you quickly and easily find the best options for your trip. You can also search by travel theme, flight type and flight price.

OneTravel also lets you book hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The company offers last-minute deals on hotels and discount codes to save money on flights and vacation packages. You earn reward points for each dollar spent on the site, and you earn double points when you book using the app.

If you find a lower rate on OneTravel or another U.S.-based travel site within four hours of booking, OneTravel will credit or refund you the difference. After four hours (but no later than 24 hours), you get a $50 coupon for future bookings if you find a lower price.

OneTravel ticket fees

OneTravel may charge a service fee when you book with them. Fees are charged on a per-passenger, per-ticket basis and are usually nonrefundable. OneTravel charges the following fees:

• Plane tickets: Up to $35
  • Hotel bookings: Up to $32 a night per room
  • Rental car reservations: Up to $25 per rental

OneTravel also charges fees for flight cancellations and exchanges. See the tables below.

OneTravel cancellation fees

International$250$200
Business/first class (domestic)$250$200
Business/first class (international)$250$250

OneTravel FAQ

Is OneTravel safe to book with?
Yes. OneTravel has a fraud prevention team. If you have any unauthorized charges on your credit card after booking with OneTravel, you pay nothing.
Does OneTravel do returns?
Most flights, hotels, vacation packages, prepaid car rentals and service fees are nonrefundable after 24 hours of booking. Flights are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Name changes are not permitted. You can cancel your ticket within 24 hours for a fee. You might be able to exchange your ticket for a different date.
Where does OneTravel have flights to?
OneTravel has flights to domestic destinations in the United States and international destinations across the country.

Is OneTravel legit?

OneTravel is a legitimate option for anyone looking for travel deals. You can book flights, hotels, car rentals and vacation packages through the site and manage your entire trip on the platform. Travelers looking for cheap flights and last-minute deals benefit from using OneTravel, but keep in mind that most bookings are nonrefundable. The company charges booking fees as well as cancellation and exchange fees.

OneTravel Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Onetravel.com?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

Seems like a good reasonable price for the ticket - Insurance looks ok but I still have to read the fine print - Follow up phone call to buy a package to sort out any problems if flights are cancelled - Only time will tell - I would have like to be able select flights separately.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2023

It was nice and simple not problems searching for flights. Especially someone who changes her mind frequently (My sister lol). I will recommend this Website to my friends and family. Plus, I wil be using OneTravel again soon, my sister and I will be heading to Virginia next. My granddaughter's graduating in Jue.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2023

I needed to fly to and from my home state for an unexpectedly quick flight to handle a delivery in my home state and was able to do it in a few minutes. I was able to book for the next day and return within the week. I got desirable seats and departure and arrival times are satisfactory. The seats are practical for me, and I have flown with this airline before.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

This was a very pleasant call. I was offered the Best, less expensive flight plans. Lesley was very helpful. My credit card was very new, so I was then transferred to someone else to assist me, very patient and helpful. I am waiting for my New Credit Card to be accepted to complete my transaction.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

Support from ONE TRAVEL, via AURICk, was truly fab. Patient, persistent, all the good things and I was able to complete my order. SPIRIT on the other hand was THE WORST AIRLINE I have ever dealt with (and I have lived and traveled all over the world). You almost have to pay for the oxygen in the cabin. Their website was poorly designed and difficult to use. I don't know why One Travel supports them.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

Convenient to book online and Onetravel.com is very efficient. I can use them as my travel agent. They can protect their customer by follow and contacting them about their customer's booking. I can recommend them with my friends. Thank you ONETravel.com.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

Hi booking some internal flights using international website was easy except our bank didn’t like it. Fast and efficient way to book, lots of information and detail to help us. A good choice of flight times and seat options together with detailed listing for additional extras and baggage information, thank you.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

I have been shopping around but found One Travel have the best offers. Thank you one travel. I will definitely recommend and will use One Travel for my future travel. Up until now I have found what I was looking for my trip.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

My name is Gonzalo **. I always use your service. I am disappointed with today's service. I am positive I had placed as departure date 11 March 2023, and it came back with February 11, 2023. I ended up changing the reservation and expending more money. This must be a glitch you have.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2023

It appears that I have been charged for an infant, I thought that children flew for free under 2 years of age and that they sit on their parents lap. My credit card has been charged for two flights on this transaction.

OneTravel Company Information