It's that easy Get a Free Quote
1.46/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

OneTravel is here to help you plan your next vacation. From flights to hotel, rental cars and cruises, OneTravel has it all for you to plan your trip. We offer not only domestic, but international flights as well with some of the most competitive prices in the market. When you book through OneTravel, you can rest assured that all of your travel needs will be taken care of. Contact us today and allow us to assist you in booking your next getaway!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

918 OneTravel Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I bought 2 tickets in July 23, 2018 from Istanbul to New York to travel in October 2018. I was traveling since the end of September around Europe and Asia and Istanbul was our last stop. One week before to travel I realized OneTravel send me an e-mail that Primera Air was in bankruptcy and that they were not able to refund the money to charge Primera Air. I did not paid them. I paid OneTravel. I called several times and they keep saying to call Primera Air. OneTravel took my money from my account. We were stuck in Istanbul with no money to buy new tickets. We had to ask family in New York to buy us new tickets in order to come home. We were not able to travel the same day we're due.

We had to find another hotel for another day. NO money for hotel and food. I was robbed in Paris, I had no credit cards. We had to call our jobs, take extra day with no pay. Scared that we were losing our jobs. We had to send our supervisors all the e-mails about this OneTravel irresponsibility. Still waiting to see if we are able to get our money back. I am going to let you all know what is the end of this situation. OneTravel are not a responsible agency, this agency do not care about people's feelings and jobs. I am going to make sure NEVER to use them again and to make sure to let everybody know about them.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

My flight was canceled and really no help was given to find a comparable flight. Not only that my money was not returned to me immediately, it took weeks and lots of phone calls from me to get reimbursed. I was given the runaround and it always had to be approved first. In my 30 years of flying the most terrible customer service!!!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I booked a flight today only to find I put in the wrong date. It was a one way flight so I immediately called customer support to change it. The gentleman I spoke with told me it was a simple change of date, and that I would just pay the difference. Nope. After 2 additional charges, canceling the flight, and THEN getting me the correct flight at the WRONG price... I told him to just stop, and get the approval for the internet price. He then canceled the ticket AGAIN, and informed me my card could not be processed... Yeah, because you tried charging me extra, then released the funds back to my account, which I now have to wait 7 TO 14 DAYS TO GET BACK!!! Horrible experience. Never will I even VISIT that site again.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I bought a tickets to fly to my country, I was so scared to come back home after 12 years. OneTravel was the best for my family and me. Now we will come this December 2018, I already bought tickets, everything is perfect until now. Nice customer service love it. Everyone share the bad experience but only few took time to review and say thank so much OneTravel.

OneTravel response

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We are happy to learn of your satisfaction.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Very unprofessional. They try to sell you everything and in the end what really interests you does not. I bought two tickets to fly from Miami to Chicago round trip for me and my wife. They sent me the email confirming the purchase and one day before traveling I could not check in because they never made the purchase. Your answer "did not pass your card". I will never use this Company again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Onetravel.com?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

This is the worst travel agency I have ever used. My husband and I recently bought tickets to Bali and a couple months before we were supposed to leave, I found out I was pregnant and was high discouraged from going. So, we called the travel agency and they gave us the runaround. Then when we finally got a hold of someone who knew what was going on they told us in order to get a refund, we would have to pay extra and there was no guarantee of a refund. If that was not bad enough they told us if we proceeded with the request we would have to cancel our tickets so in the end if we did not receive a refund we would be out of about 8k and had to purchase new tickets.

OneTravel response

This appears to be the airline locator. Our booking number is 8 numbers long and should begin with a 5. This will allow us to look up the information and research your concerns.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Not at all happy with your $29.99 PER SEAT charge for reserved seats. AND the woman who called to offer this made it sound like the charge was for the two tickets I purchased. This is likely a deal-breaker for any future order with you.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I clearly put in the dates and destination where I needed to fly. My wife printed the tickets a day after and we came to realize that the day and destination had changed. On top of that the ticket they scammed me with is a ticket that the direct airline is selling for $165 instead of the $281 that I paid for with this AWFUL company!!! Save yourselves the trouble, the bad experience and the CLEAR THEFT OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I just want to inform that all travelers, please please please check review before buy travel ticket. I wish I can give Zero Star, I had flight from Kathmandu to Phnom Penh, Cambodia on 09 of May 2018. When I tried to check in at the airport, the travel ticket number was invalid, the airline representatives cannot issue a boarding pass, I checked personally in their computer, showing ERROR. OMG it's really ridiculous that I ever experienced in my life. I called them from Kathmandu to New York using my phone expensed like $50 but no one helped me, they just said, "Sorry. We just can refund your money back. We can't issue any other ticket." I had to book the airport hotel in my expenses, taxi up and down, eat for 24 hours spent another $500 bucks from my pocket, problem is I was traveling for the meeting. I will neither buy a ticket from ONETRAVEL nor RECOMMEND to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I will start off first by saying that, I have a friend; who is terminally ill. This is the reasoning behind my trip. I spoke to an agent to book a flight as we were at the end of July. I said I need a flight for the 1st to the 5th. I then booked the flight then, a car reservation for Aug 1st to the 5th. Enterprise airport car rental, asked me to send them proof of my flight reservation. That's when I noticed the wrong dates. I then got in my car and drive there.

Long story short, I attempted to get a refund and although they were unable to produce a date from the call they took no responsibility and were not willing to refund me after I finally had a enough of the inhumanity speech, I then let them have it. They bonded me around and still no resolve and in order to get a refund I would have to lie and expose my friend's personal information. To receive $220.00, which I am not willing to do. My advice never go for the cheaper ticket and lesson learned. Have them repeat your dates, so you know that you both are on the same page. When you have an emergency, Breathe first and then make your arrangements. People will take advantage of you in a time where you need help. Today is 9/18/2018. P.s this is not a one???

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

The worst company to use while booking flights! Instead of a 24h free cancellation, within an hour of the booking, they charged me 75$!!! That is how they make money! I don't advise you to use their services, I will never ever again use this!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Before you even try to book with this company please read a reviews. Many of the reviews from other customers are correct and I wish I read it before I choose them. Do not be fooled by lower rate and a lot of promises and do not purchase anything additional such as "protection plan" that you will be paying so much money for it is worthless, they will scam you. Payment protection plan promising a lot as such refund if visa is not approved by Embassy, canceled trip, etc... It is a lie, you won't get $1 back. I book a ticket and called the company to confirm if I purchase a protection plan and if my visa is not approved am I going to be able to get a refund and canceled. They promised me and ensure me that refund will be issued in the case of visa not being approved and other circumstances that occurred.

I trusted and book 2 tickets. After 5 days I found out that Visa is not approved and I got a letter from the Embassy stating that, it was official letter from the Embassy. As soon as I called them they starting talking different story and refer me to airlines. Every time I contacted airlines they said, "Onetravel.com will refund you." I contacted OneTravel.com and they sent me back to Airlines that Airlines will refund me and like that in circle. I spent 7 days with them on the phone for couple hours back and forth and at the end contacted my card company. Be aware - They are scam! Do not book flight tickets or anything else thru them, they are full of lies and tricks.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

On August 16, I booked a fly airline confirmation **, I have medical limitations, I asked for the two seats to be together on a two seat row window including. The agent say: yes. Then I booked a hotel on the Hyatt Place ELP TX (La Quinta) for Sep 8, 2018. Few days after that I booked another hotel mentioned above. Up to this day do not have a confirmation for that hotel charged to my visa card. I need this confirmation urgently. This is the 2nd email I write to this agency. I look forward to a prompt respond. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

When I paid with my debit card there is always a pending time and they took that as it was declined and it wasn't. Banks like to wait till the next day. I had to use my son's visa card to pay and write him a check, I had 1765.56 in my Bank account. NO HAPPY for all the trouble.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Yesterday I had to cancel one of the tickets I booked. While I was not happy with the fact that I will not receive a complete refund, and I had to pay a cancellation fee (reduced thank you!); I fully understand the cost of doing business and the risk of not purchasing travel insurance. The agents were very courteous and professional. I will definitely continue using this service.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I booked a hotel room for my trip. Prior to getting on my flight I checked my itinerary and my hotel room had been cancelled. I called the hotel and they never had any booking under my name. I called OneTravel to get assistance and all they could tell me was that they cancelled it. They were not willing to help me find another room nor give me credit. They were actually quite rude and blamed me. They said I never confirmed my reservation. I booked the reservation and paid for it. At least they didn't charge my card.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I have been booking tickets through the website for few years, had a good experience till this July. Booked 2 tickets and come to find out they were supposedly light fare tickets, I was never informed about it and had to pay additionally 100 euros for baggage fees coming from Europe. On the way back I was suppose to pay 60$ per check in bag. When I called OneTravel and talked to them for over 1.5h being on hold several times, I was told that it’s in my interest to get this information and I should have asked before, and that each ticket is different and booking information does not include all info about baggage. The customer service was awful, rude and not professional. Never will book with them again.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

If I could give no stars I would. I booked my daughter under her maiden name (our last name) as soon as I realized my mistake I contacted OneTravel. Their customer service is an offshore (India) call center. Bottom line my son-in-law and daughter had to rebook their flights because my son-in-law didn’t want my daughter flying alone. When we approached this company for a refund they transferred the blame to everyone but them self. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ! Go straight to the airlines.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

If I could give no stars I would. I booked my daughter under her maiden name (our last name). As soon as I realized my mistake I contacted OneTravel. Their customer service is an offshore (India) call center. Bottom line my son-in-law and daughter had to rebook their flights because my son-in-law didn’t want my daughter flying alone. When we approached this company for a refund they transferred the blame to everyone but themselves. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Go straight to the airlines.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I was not told that the company was charging a service charge to make the reservation. They charge for everything that they do including putting my baggage charges on (additional fee). The lady Ivy was very nice but the company policy should be upfront about their fees and policy. After much complaints the company has agreed to refund the service fee. I hope I get the funds back, if not it is not any deal. BEWARE.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I needed to re-book a returning flight. I was told by OneTravel it would be cheaper to re-book this flight through someone else, meaning a different airline as I would incur 200$ per person as well as the ticket difference with my original airline. The price I was quoted with this airline was not the price I was charged. It would have been less expensive to go with my original airline. One line booked me through Sun Country another disaster. They charge 40 $ for each carry on as well as your luggage you check in. Sun Country was very unprofessional. Then they charged me to insure the flight which I would never do. Why would I put insurance on a flight I had to change to? I would not recommend OneTravel to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Traveling to and from Sioux Falls, SD can be rather inconvenient. It's not exactly along a popular flight path. Our planner was able to get my wife and I confirmed flights at reasonable times and prices.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Absolute garbage. I signed up on this website just to post it because of how awful this company is. Important changes were made for a flight but the seating was NOT reserved. That's right, NOT reserved. Company says we didn't confirm that we wanted to accept these changes but we DID accept. Response was never received on their end but we got a confirmation. Customer service was hard to reach, was constantly putting me on hold, was not willing to accommodate us. Information given differed depending on who you talk to. Could not open a case because I was calling on behalf on my parents who don't speak English, let alone explain their situation to someone with an equally thick accent.

No guarantee that my parents who don't speak English will be able to call back and find a solution since no case was opened. After an hour on the phone, nothing was resolved apart from my parents buying their own ticket after this garbage company couldn't (wouldn't) find them an alternative. Avoid at all costs. Seriously. I've experience cancelled and delayed flights before and thought I received crappy service until THIS experience. I would rather not travel than have to deal with these people again. Seriously, you'll just end up paying double.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I wanted to book on Norwegian website. And was mysteriously checked in on this website. After several phone calls because their website been down or non existent for several hours my reservation is still not done completely. ALWAYS go direct to airline website. It is ALWAYS the best way to book and resolve any problems.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I AM SAVING YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. Business took place on phone. They are in Las Vegas. In Toronto ON Canada. On or before February 17, I don't know because they were very disorganized. They were hard to understand as English was second language. Overall was the worse every time to book a trip. My friends and family moved to Leon Mexico, GTO, and I have been 3 times before so I do know where I am going. During these lengthy calls with a service rep I told her I need to travel to Leon Mexico Feb/2017. Replied, "Ok you changes planes in Dallas TX." That should have be it. But I never got an email. Calling them several times. Now this is the stupid part, service rep says, "Monterrey MX." l said, "No no Leon MX," "Yes yes I know." Me, "Ok why are you saying Monterrey thinking this is in France." Not sure. I told my Mexican friend he said, "No no that's far," I know she's nut.

Again I called back. LEON MEXICO city Monterey, getting paid in head. Now this happens several times. Again she says it... WTF, now I'm brainwashed believing that's the name of the airport but not before. I leave Feb 23/2017 @ 9;45 am. On flight I was actually having permission of a disaster. "Dallas there's no flight to Leon today." Very very pissed. How can they actually be so stupid to send me to wrong state. My friend said it was to at bad road to drive. So I buy another ticket for about $700US. I went to use my CC. Would not work. I call them. I said I paid it all off, "yes but you're 2 months late." I'm stuck here. I had to use my spending money. May I state I was just getting over a con brain infection and this was not good. I'm on ODSP. I then bought a ticket for next day, had to pay for hotel, food and taxi who actually tried to kidnap me. I arrive next day very distressed and had an effect on my vacation.

I was to stay 1 month but running out of money. I left in 2 weeks later. I also called them when I was there, no help. On return few weeks I started calling them, they lie really bad and promise to follow up. Months go on and l remember about the tapes. I listened. I hear Monterrey and me saying, What ** wrong with you?" Now the manager stops it, "you see you said Monterrey #87** ya don't want to go." Later I asked to her and get copies, they don't have. They to keep tapes 2 yrs. I CLAIM FOR ADDITIONAL AIRFARE DUE TO THE MISTAKES 700$, HOTEL 125$, FOOD 50$, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OF SHORTEN TRIP 1000 per week x $2000, $2875, $417.75, $3292.75, 1 yr annual interest @ 5% 165.00 == $3457.75.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Scum website. I am warning you... You will get ripped off. I booked a flight for my mother in law to the States via Canada. And I tried to delay the date of the flight 3 weeks before the due date and guess what... They want to charge me 1000$ for just the delay. Plus they change flight timing... Horrible experiencing!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I booked a “Guaranteed Flight” in Russia. Guess what, it’s not guaranteed!!! I have been through 7-8-9 customer service reps with no help. They blame the airline! Long story but I had a guaranteed flight and a few hours before I was sent another don’t forget your guaranteed flight. Airline said it is not a guaranteed flight, sorry. I call or “Chatted” with them from @12:30 until @5:30 and have gotten nowhere. Once again they blame the airline. They wanted to call me right away, I gave them the hotel # and they will call me right away. They are going to expedite this case right now... It’s 45 minutes later, still no expedited call... STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS company. Accept responsibility for your incompetence and do what’s right. I paid them for a guaranteed ticket and did not get it... I will look at Small Claims Court when I get back, THAT BAD.

Original review: July 28, 2018

DO NOT use the OneTravel site, very deceiving wording, webpage said that the flight could be canceled if done so 23 hours or more before flight departure, will not refund your money if you buy the $11.95 insurance, they will try and get another $25.00 out of you to cancel and say you will have a credit with the airline you were flying on, then the airline will charge you a $125.00 fee to use the credit but can only rebook thru OneTravel. THIS OUTFIT IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!

Original review: July 27, 2018

Booked an airfare on July 9/18. Received my credit card bill and it was $122.34 more than on my ticket. I called them and they said it was converted to US funds. I said I am not flying to the states but flying within Canada. They said it was a US site as it was .com. When I booked my flight, I went to CheapOair and it brought me to this site. I did not see anything about being charged US funds. Very disturbing. One would think when you are in Canada and looking for a site it would come up with a Canadian site not an American one. Guess it is the wonderful world of internet. I could see if I was travelling to the states being charged... just makes me angry. When arriving at the site, it should state at the top that you are being charged for US funds... just another scam to make more money... shame on them! Will never deal with them again.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Please do not, I repeat do not ever book with this site. They charge fees for everything. I mistakenly booked my flight for the wrong day, my fault. I wasn't paying attention, but mistakes happen. I called the company to cancel, they instead pushed me to just change the dates. Originally they couldn't find me a similar flight on my preferred day so I attempted to just cancel the flight. They stated it would be a $75 charge to cancel. Uh really? The whole purpose of booking on the flight was for the cheap rate so that would defeat the purpose. So I decided to look long and hard to the next comparable flight and rate and found one with the longest layover in history, smh but still changed the flight. I wasn't satisfied though.

So, I then decided to continuously look day and night for the prices to drop for the price match guarantee. I finally found another flight for cheaper, I looked on the airlines website and it was even cheaper than what was listed on OneTravel. So, I called them again, attempting to change and they said it would be $50 dollar increase. Are you serious? On the site it says something completely different. Don't you guys have the updated prices in front of you? I then tried to cancel again, and this time they said it would be a $50 cancellation fee. Why does it keep changing? Anyways I explained the cheaper price on the website and then on the airline site, finally they decided to refund me the cost of the ticket difference, but not without a stupid fee included. Not worth the hassle. I won't ever get caught slipping booking on this type of site again.

Onetravel.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

OneTravel is a Pennsylvania-based travel website that was started in the mid-1990s.

• Newsletter: OneTravel uses a daily newsletter to keep its members updated on the latest deals.

• Hotels: Travelers can find discounts at over 84,000 hotels.

• International travel: OneTravel books hotels in and flights to countries all over the world.

• Business class flights: Travelers can specify that they want business class flights so they can focus on options that match their needs.

• Rewards: OneTravel members earn points that they can use to lower the prices of flights, hotel rooms and rental cars.

• Best for: International and budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs