It's that easy Get a Free Quote
1.51/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

OneTravel is here to help you plan your next vacation. From flights to hotel, rental cars and cruises, OneTravel has it all for you to plan your trip. We offer not only domestic, but international flights as well with some of the most competitive prices in the market. When you book through OneTravel, you can rest assured that all of your travel needs will be taken care of. Contact us today and allow us to assist you in booking your next getaway!

Onetravel.com Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1005 OneTravel Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Very helpful agent. Gave me a break on fine for rescheduling (even though missed out on flight changes within 24hrs period). Gave me a break on penalties and did book my seats free of charge. Did what he could and appreciated. Will tell others of "OneTravel".

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I have made three calls to your company within the last six weeks, including the org. booking and purchase of the flight. The first call and third call were fantastic, the Customer Service Reps were very helpful. However, the second call started very bad. But when I ask to speak to a supervisor, the supervisor answered my questions in no time. He took a really frustrating situation and turned it around. He did a very good job. Over-all, your Customer Service associates have really helped me through this process. I have never uses a third party to purchase airline tickets before or on-line. Your company has made me a believer. I have already told a co-worker about One-Travel and your services. She needs to purchase tickets to Orlando for her family of four.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I bought a tickets to fly to my country, I was so scared to come back home after 12 years. OneTravel was the best for my family and me. Now we will come this December 2018, I already bought tickets, everything is perfect until now. Nice customer service love it. Everyone share the bad experience but only few took time to review and say thank so much OneTravel.

OneTravel response

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We are happy to learn of your satisfaction.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Yesterday I had to cancel one of the tickets I booked. While I was not happy with the fact that I will not receive a complete refund, and I had to pay a cancellation fee (reduced thank you!); I fully understand the cost of doing business and the risk of not purchasing travel insurance. The agents were very courteous and professional. I will definitely continue using this service.

Original review: July 8, 2018

Booking was a bit problematic since there was an email saying one amount and calling agent says not the price they come up with so talking to supervisor came up with a Happy medium to book the trip but what a dilemma.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Onetravel.com?

Original review: May 22, 2019

This is the most incompetent company I’ve ever dealt with. Besides every customer service rep giving different information, and no one seeming to understand how to solve any problem, just waited 21 minutes on hold to ask about a credit card I was approved for (but haven’t received) only to be told I wasn’t transferred to the right department. Of course the rep said “ma’am, you will only have to hold another 2 minutes to be transferred to the right department “. It’s been 10 so far. I would rather pay more for the ticket than go through the stress or frustration to save money. Go w/ CheapOair. They seem to be more competent and the prices are just as reasonable.

Original review: May 22, 2019

First of all, every time that I use OneTravel, I am added again to the spam emails. So every time that I their service, I receive more emails and I have to unsubscribe once again. Secondly, because of some price change on their end during my purchase, my booking did not go through while I was at the airport and I had to wait at the airport for 7 hours and pay $100 more for my flight. Additionally, in order to resolve the issue I had to call their customer service and it took an hour to resolve, stacking up $30 for me to make this international call.

Original review: May 21, 2019

The price that I booked at was more expensive than the official air travel provider's website. They say that they match prices however, after a long conversation I was told they would not. Promo code advertised on their homepage did not work. Terrible service.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I don't know European airlines and had to book a flight from Copenhagen to Brussels. So I went to OneTravel and found a good flight for my wife and I. I bought "flex flight" as an insurance. Wife couldn't take the flight and OneTravel refused to cancel or give credit for the flight. Then I looked at my credit card statement. They had taken four different amounts out of my account - one for each of our flights, a an amount for their own commission and another fee that the woman in their accounting office was unable to explain what it was for. In total, however, they were taking an extra 50% of what the airline was charging them! Next time, I will go directly to the airline.

Original review: May 18, 2019

This was my first time using OneTravel. I booked flights to Seattle to see the Rolling Stones ($511 pd on my credit card) however concert was postponed and I had to cancel my flights ($100 cancellation was pd at that time on my credit card). I then had a credit on my account for the full original amount to apply to new flights when booked. I was also told that when I re-booked I would have to call them (not do on-line) and pay a re-booking charge of $125 per ticket ($250). When I got my invoice after speaking with an agent I saw that I was charged $450 not the $250, I questioned their billing dept and was informed there is also a $100 per ticket agency charge when you book over the phone. So a $511 trip has now cost me $1061. Obviously I will not be using them again and thought I'd let everyone know that this is what happens if you change your tickets. I would of been better of to just not show up for my original flights.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I called the number for Delta airlines. When booking I did not realize it was a travel agency until I saw my bank statement and realized you charged me $110 beyond the cost of the airline ticket. I was not aware of this and it was may clearly explained to me. No I've been ripped off and it's too late as I authorized her to bill my card. I was told the $900+ was the cost of the airfare. It was not. I'm a disabled senior and not a seasoned traveler. Again ripped off.

Original review: May 17, 2019

My wife purchased a ticket back in March 2019 for a trip to El Paso Tx.... Was told the ticket was confirmed. Well, she checked her email and got a notification that her flight ticket was canceled. I called them and this is what the representative told me... Her ticket was canceled because she got it too cheap and that she could not get a new ticket now because every flight was “Sold Out”. The representative was so Very Rude to her, he just put her on hold and turned on the music. Anyways, I found a ticket for about $100 more than the cost they quoted her. It’s a shame we can’t leave a Minus Star for them because I would definitely leave a Minus 5 Star Review.

Original review: May 14, 2019

Cheap? Yes. You get what you paid for. In my experience, this travel agency does not take into account connecting flight requirements. During my last three flights using this agency, there was insufficient time to get to my connecting flights. True, the airlines would book me on next available flights, but in the last instance I spent 24 hours in five airports and five airplanes due to missed connection. Adding icing to the cake, the trip interruption insurance they sold me refused my claim when I was unable to make my return flight due to a storm. The cost is not worth the risk. I do give them high grades for customer service. Very nice people helping me deal with problems they caused.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I reserved with them for my husband and myself as I saw it was a good rate. Then as I did not take their flight insurance, they called me right away and were insisting that I needed it and kept telling me they would put in on the same card and would barely let me talk. I had to put down the phone and then they were calling me back again. They have a note on their website for any changes in the names. So only after you book they tell you the names have to be exact as your passport or it will not be valid. So I called about 3 days before the trip and they started out being nice but then got rude and said I should not have waited so long and that they would charge $75 each to put on our middle names. So I told them why they didn't tell me this before then and hung up. They tried calling me back. And I had no problem at all at the airport. This has not happened to me with travel providers before. I will never use them again for sure.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 10, 2019

Used OneTravel to look for some flights, bought the best option that was presented to me which had 1 stop, with a clear message that cancellations can be done in the first 24 hours. I later found a much better flight for cheaper that was nonstop on another website- I tried doing it on OneTravel website and it found it (I don't know why it didn't recommend it to me in the first place), and when I tried to book it I would get an error. After 30 minutes of wrestling I gave up, went to the other airline website and got the better ticket.

When I called OneTravel later to cancel, they charged me a fee and I have still not got a confirmation that my refund is done. So I am out several thousand dollars and at their mercy. I have used OneTravel in the past, but will never do it again. Their customer service is not helpful and obviously don't care about retaining customers or about the customers' time or money, they are no longer a reputable professional company in my view. Never again.

Original review: May 9, 2019

Can't confirm my booking and payment. First time using them. Given booking number as confirmation. Card was charged. Now when I go online with booking number it says no trips planned even though the airline charged my card. This was 3 days ago. Terrible experience so far.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I booked a flight and they are crooked. So much hidden charges. They are misleading people. It says they will only charge $10.99 for the insurance, but in my credit card statement they charge $68+. And in the website, they let me choose my preferred seat, and never did mention that I have to pay USD$100 each way, so they charge me another USD $200 for just choosing ** seat. I have booked flight more than 4x at flight network and they never charge me any for it. I did call them and they just pass me between billing, cancellation, customer department. They said the only one who could help me is the Airlines. And when I talked to PAL they said I should be talking to whoever booked me which the ** ONETRAVEL AGENCY!!!

Original review: May 6, 2019

I should have looked at the reviews before I booked with this site. They charged me for seats that so that my companions and I could sit together and then didn’t give us the seats. They have us all sitting apart. I am so upset right now. The site added extra charges on each ticket and when I wanted a refund on my tickets they wanted to charge me an extra $50.00 per person. The guy I spoke with wouldn’t shut up and let me talk. He kept asking me if he could help me with something else, I said, "No you didn’t help with this issue." Then he just kept making excuses. I am so frustrated. I will never use this site again. I ended up paying about $$45.00 per ticket more than what the site said it was and had to deal with a rude customer service agent. He said they only charged me an extra $30.00. So he refunded that but it will take 7 to 15 business days to get it back. My advice don’t ever use this site. Worst experience ever!!!

Original review: May 5, 2019

I don’t know how I ended up with this website. I gave my credit card number and bla-bla-bla???? I ordered my ticket after 2 days. I still don’t have my e-tickets. I called them for 10 times, redirects you to anyone but at the end no solution. Then they proposed me a new flight schedule but I disagree but then the price has changed from 300usd to 500usd. Until I frustrated to cancel my booking again and again I spoke to unnative English speakers. Then again redirected me to machine surveyors at the end asking for rating their service. Of course not satisfied at all. Then the phone just hanged up for the 5th time. Luckily I can blocked my credit card by myself. So they could not retrieve any money from me. I’ve been save by my brain. This website is deep ** bottom????

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 3, 2019

Booked a flight through OneTravel. Paid baggage fees to OneTravel. At check in, the airline said that we did not pay and had to pay again. We also requested two seats together confirmed by OneTravel - which also was not communicated to airline. Waiting for a reply. Trying to get a refund on baggage fees.

OneTravel response
Please supply the booking number you were given at the time you submitted your reservation request. We can then investigate your concerns.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Horrible service, customer service is horrible as well. If you're booking from Canada, beware that it's in US $. Cancellation fee is $75 per person. Very rude, 0 customer service help. You should change your miserable, rude employees, put on hold more than 35 minutes, never again.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I book a flight, there is a connecting flight in Japan and we need to change airport. I called them 14 minutes after I purchased the ticket to ask If there is a shuttle provided but the agent is misleading telling us that we need a transit Visa even the supervisor doesn't have any idea about it. I got worried of the transit Visa thing so I ask them if we could change it but unfortunately they ask me to pay 200 US dollars. After a long conversation the agent told me that I can change the ticket without charges so I did but a day after I've been charged. If I knew that they will going to charge me I won't make any changes. They are scammers! Beware of these people. They will RIP you off.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I selected two sets of round trip tickets on OneTravel’s website. Yes, the ticket prices posted were very good. After completing the purchase, OneTravel posted my itinerary. The connecting flight for our return trip was for the day following the first part of the trip. I called and received no explanation, acknowledgment of flight plan discrepancy or apology. These folks are well trained to deal with dissatisfied customers, following a scripted response heavily accented by their primary language (which is not English). I was told the only way to get the same day return connection flight I had chosen on their website was to pay $250 extra per ticket, which I said was unacceptable. Cancelling within the advertised 24 hr. cancellation window would cost $50 per ticket. I could change all the flights to the second travel day (the day of the second half of our return trip) for an additional $140 per person.

I asked how it was they could change my chosen and paid for flight plan and expect me to pay more to actually have it available to me. No response to that, merely a recycled “broken record” of what my options according to them were. The woman kept warning that I was in the last minutes of my 24 hrs to make changes or cancel. In the end, I told her I’d changed my mind, I didn’t trust them, and I would keep the arrangement as it was. I told her it would be cheaper to stay overnight than any of the options she was offering. She became a bit agitated, even offering me extra time to think about it, and then angry when I declined her offer, basically hanging up on me. So, I seem to have gotten the inexpensive ticket prices, with the slight inconvenience of staying a night in a hotel with airport shuttle service. STEER CLEAR OF THIS AGENCY is my advice..I certainly will.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I went in to book a flight with this company this morning. I chose my precise dates and times carefully as my flight has to correspond with my cruise dates. The rate was wonderful and I was extremely happy until I hit submit and the payment went through. Once I received the itinerary it was 3 days off from the dates I chose. I called and spoke to a representative that said the rates chosen were for flexible dates. I told her that there was nothing that indicated the dates were flexible. I booked for the 22nd they gave me the 19th. I told the lady I wanted to cancel since I did purchase the trip protection. She stated it would be 50.00 per ticket to cancel. I told her no way. She then stated she could try to get the dates that I asked for. (Imagine that.)

She came back to the phone and said that those days would be an additional $400.00. I told her that the company is using dishonest tactics. They give great rates and after you pay the dates mysteriously change. I asked for a supervisor spoke to Demetri. He cancelled my flight and told me it would be 3-14 days to get my money back. This is absolutely ridiculous and I will be reporting them to the BBB if my money is not in my account in 3 days.

Original review: April 22, 2019

One day before our flight, I attempted to secure seat assignments. Unable to do so on their website, I called customer service. I was informed by a patronizing and disrespectful agent, with a poor command of English, that in their “terms and conditions” (minuscule fine print) that I was unable to do so. As we were traveling with a small child, I asked for a supervisor. I was then transferred to an equally unsympathetic and arrogant individual, again with a poor command of English. This individual intimately provided the Delta confirmation code, ostensibly (and implied by him) to be able to directly select a seat assignment. I was unable to seat through Delta either. My issues are twofold: 1) the deception regarding seat assignment. 2) the incredibly poor attitude and lack of professionalism demonstrated by 2 staffers, one allegedly a “supervisor”.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I have booked a flight through One Travel, it showed $1380 but cost me $1890??!! In the meanwhile, one of my connections got cancelled. Trip was operated by Air Canada. So I asked one travel for a reschedule. Then, they said they can't do it. I contacted Air Canada, they said the only one who can request a change is OneTravel. And they won't give refund, they won't reschedule it????! What's happening??? Anybody please help. Whom should I complain????

Original review: April 17, 2019

Earlier I had a problem with this airline just after booking the trip, but they fixed it. After that I wrote a nice review about them, but they actually canceled my flight without explanation just one week before my flight. Leaving me basically on the street as I have everything planned ahead. Better book flight with different company, I learned in a hard way.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I purchased a ticket from OneTravel on the basis it was a Singapore Airlines long haul flight not Scoot their discount airline. When I received the ticket they notified me that Scoot was the operator. Within 24 hours I emailed to cancel the ticket and am still awaiting a reply.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Save yourself the stress and use any other company! I booked round trip tickets to Peru a couple months before my trip. I kept getting text messages saying my flights have been changed and to contact the company immediately. I was receiving emails and they were changing my flights to ones with layovers that were way too short (less than an hour for international!) I would call and wait over 1/2 hour and no one would pick up. The one time I waited about 40 mins and someone did, they told me they could not help me! I ended up having to contact LATAM directly and they were able to change my flights correctly and confirm my bookings. Much more helpful.

I also did not receive any emails the day before to “check in” or remind me (nice for peace of mind). I honestly went to the airport hoping for the best, knowing I will never use this company again. Once I got to the airport all of the seats I confirmed weren’t saved and so I ended up in seats I didn’t want for super long flights. There are so many other companies with the same prices, do yourself a favor and go elsewhere!

Original review: April 7, 2019

I was suppose to take a multi country trip with my family this summer. I have been saving up for two years to take this trip. I booked my flight home through OneTravel. I bought the traveler's insurance just in case. Unexpectedly my cousin got pregnant and so can’t make the trip. Her family was helping to cover some of the cost. Since they can’t make it I can only afford to go to one country. I called to see if I could change flights and pay the difference. They said no. Then I asked for my money back since I bought insurance and the reason I couldn’t go was do was medical. They said no. The person I was talking to said his manager would let him refund me for part of the flight but I would have to pay a cancellation fee on top of that. I am out over $1000 and that’s with insurance. I won’t be using them again.

Onetravel.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

OneTravel is a Pennsylvania-based travel website that was started in the mid-1990s.

• Newsletter: OneTravel uses a daily newsletter to keep its members updated on the latest deals.

• Hotels: Travelers can find discounts at over 84,000 hotels.

• International travel: OneTravel books hotels in and flights to countries all over the world.

• Business class flights: Travelers can specify that they want business class flights so they can focus on options that match their needs.

• Rewards: OneTravel members earn points that they can use to lower the prices of flights, hotel rooms and rental cars.

• Best for: International and budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs