Call toll free
1.47/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

OneTravel is here to help you plan your next vacation. From flights to hotel, rental cars and cruises, OneTravel has it all for you to plan your trip. We offer not only domestic, but international flights as well with some of the most competitive prices in the market. When you book through OneTravel, you can rest assured that all of your travel needs will be taken care of. Contact us today and allow us to assist you in booking your next getaway!

Onetravel.com Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

947 OneTravel Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Very very disappointed, this is a total scam. I bought 5 tickets but when I have received the confirmation email I have noticed that the return date has been changed somehow because of the alternate date option!!! I checked my credit card and I realized there are 3 different charges for exchange rate adjustment!!

I have called them 48 hrs later to change the return flight and they said after 24 hours they can't do anything but they will give me a chance to change it if I decide right away while I'm on the phone and if I pay $100 administration fee!! per person considering total cost for each ticket was $330 and I had to decide for all other persons in our group.

I have requested some time but they said if I hang up, tickets will be nonchangeable and nonrefundable. At the end I managed to negotiate the administration fee of $325 for 5 tickets!! And they charged my credit card right away (seems that they kept my credit card info on the file without my consent). I felt I was cornered and ripped off. Will never use this portal again.

Get expert buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I live in Canada. I booked a flight from Canada within Canada. I received my credit card info that I was booked in American funds. I called OneTravel help line. I was told I had an option to choose funds and I would not be reimbursed. I redid the process and nowhere did it ask me to select funds. No response for a manager to call or no option to rectify. Why in the world would I be charged American funds when I live in Canada and am flying within Canada? This is a scam.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Complete scam!!! We purchased the change of date insurance because we were shipping a car to Canada before our flight and knew there could be delays. Of course there were delays and when we called to change our flight they said the insurance was only for 24 hrs after booking the flight. Terrible service. We will never book through this company again!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Very helpful agent. Gave me a break on fine for rescheduling (even though missed out on flight changes within 24hrs period). Gave me a break on penalties and did book my seats free of charge. Did what he could and appreciated. Will tell others of "OneTravel".

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

The company deserves no stars at all. I booked a flight and received the email confirmation 48 hours later to discover I made a mistake in the drop down menu picking my husband's name instead of mine. When I called to get this rectified they wanted to charge me $189 for the privilege. Had it been within the 24 hours it would have been less. I tried to tell them. I did not receive the email for 2 days. They were not even interested. Then I checked my credit card statement and the payment was charged at Canadian exchange rate with an updated extra $ 23 dollars because they mischarged the rate. If you can't get it right the first time around you can't add more if you didn't charge the right amount the first time around. The amount on the invoice is what you pay and it shows both amounts in US and Canadian.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Onetravel.com?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

They want verify your credit card by stupid call what can looks like scam, but if remaining just few hours before your flight then will try charge you even without verification, because wants money. Nonsense system. I just blocked my credit card and they canceled my flight, it's only protection of your money with blocking your credit card. It's just waste time with this service. I booked around 25 air tickets already and never had so bad experience like on this portal. First and last visit of this site.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I have made three calls to your company within the last six weeks, including the org. booking and purchase of the flight. The first call and third call were fantastic, the Customer Service Reps were very helpful. However, the second call started very bad. But when I ask to speak to a supervisor, the supervisor answered my questions in no time. He took a really frustrating situation and turned it around. He did a very good job. Over-all, your Customer Service associates have really helped me through this process. I have never uses a third party to purchase airline tickets before or on-line. Your company has made me a believer. I have already told a co-worker about One-Travel and your services. She needs to purchase tickets to Orlando for her family of four.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

My very strong advice is to avoid this company at all costs; you may think you’re saying money but in the long run it may cost you. I bought an international ticket for my daughter to travel to the US from Australia and Cheapoair.com, (Onetravel.com) was the cheapest, so I booked it through them. Inadvertently, (and I genuinely don’t know whose mistake it was), her name was recorded incorrectly. Her middle name was included as part of her last name. When I discovered this, I wasn’t overly concerned as I assumed I could call and just get it changed. WOW, was I wrong. OneTravel were totally useless in every regard. After several long and unproductive calls, (with people who could hardly be understood because of strong, I think Indian accents), they said there was nothing they could do and I would have to call the airline to get it sorted.

I then called the airline, (Qantas) who were very friendly and as helpful as they could be, who said they had no way of helping and that this was my travel agents’ problem and that they could make the change quite easily. I ended up talking to Qantas several times as they were my only source of intelligent information on the subject. I kept calling OneTravel who continued to tell me they could do nothing, which was of course a bald-faced lie. I talked to supervisors, one of whom told me to cancel the ticket and start again. “This was the only way it could be fixed.” Doing this would have meant significant extra costs.

I then recalled OneTravel for the umpteenth time and refused to hang up until they helped. They then finally after much cajoling and frankly yelling and threatening on my part, said that if I sent a copy of my daughter's passport to them, their ‘Waivers Team’ could fix it, (just to remind you this is after telling me multiple times they could do nothing). I immediately sent them a copy of her passport and a week later received an email asking for US $100, but giving me no clue how to pay it. I then of course called them back (to the only number I could find - their reservations number) only to be told that they couldn’t help me and they would put me through to their ‘Waivers team.’ 40 minutes later I was told that the agent in the Waivers Team assigned to my case wasn’t there and they would call me back. I pleaded for them to give me the Waivers phone number, but they refused. Of course, I received no call.

I called them back the next day and the person I talked to told me he didn’t have the ability to transfer me to the Waivers Team, which of course was another lie. After a heated argument I asked to talk to his supervisor at which point he suddenly found a way to transfer me to the Waivers Team as a “once off never to be repeated transfer.” After another lengthy discussion with the Waivers Team he took my credit card details and said he would make the change, which was completed within 48 hours. After months of arguing and lengthy expensive phone calls and many hours of my time, it was done; what a debacle! Avoid this mob at all costs!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

This website is absolute trash. Their customer service is absolutely terrible. I booked a flight on the 23rd of December, and received a confirmation booking number, which I took a screenshot of and I thought I was done. I thought everything was good to go, and I could breathe easy over the holidays. I come back from the holidays to an email on the 3rd where I am informed that my booking "could not complete and needed a reentering of information". I do so, and find out that my flight went from $214 to $375.

I called the next day to get my fare back, and was informed that there was "nothing they could do" because fares are "subject to change." I BOOKED MY FLIGHT AND RECEIVED CONFIRMATION, THAT SHOULD BE GUARANTEED. When I called, they also tried telling me that my card was declined due to insufficient funds (which was **- I had just paid my credit card to zero, as I do monthly), and when I spoke to a manager, SHE tried to tell me it was because I entered my expiry date incorrectly.

Now, they did call me later on the 23rd to inform me that there was a problem with my card, but I never received that message due to the holidays and I was heading out of town. So, I give them that credit. But, them trying to lie to me and tell me it was my fault or my credit card's fault (called Mastercard, they never got a charge from OneTravel nor rejected any) and not taking any responsibility is unacceptable. Trash customer service and a ** website. If there was a problem with my credit card, I never would have gotten a confirmation booking number. Will never use this website again.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I bought some tickets and by accident I inversed my first name and my last name and my wife’s when I made the reservation. The day of my trip, I’ve been told that I need to call the agency to change the names on the tickets. The agent told me he couldn’t change them and I need to cancel my reservation and rebook which added the fees (200$) of cancellation and the tickets were more expensive (more than 500$). I know some agencies can change the names on the same day of the trip with fees lower than 100$. Really bad flexibility.

OneTravel response

Please supply the booking number you were given at the time you submitted your reservation request so that we can investigate your concerns. Thank you

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

After advertising that 2 seats were left on a flight OneTravel got all my details, name, cc, etc, only to be informed at the end that the flight was no longer available. BUT (wouldn't you know it), they had found another flight, at a higher price, of course. Sounds familiar?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

We made an international flight reservation through OneTravel as they post "24 Hour Cancellation" policy as other websites like Expedia and Orbitz have, however when I call to cancel my reservation within an hour after reservation, they said they charge a $150 fee service charge that was never disclosed during the booking. They say their "24 cancellation" is NOT free, while Expedia and Orbitz do it for free. They used the same advertisement to cheat consumers by putting the "24 hour cancellation" without mentioning a cancellation fee. This is clear deception. I do not recommend OneTravel for anyone even for hotel reservation. Stay away.

OneTravel response

Please supply the booking number you were given so we can look into our concerns. Thank you

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I booked a ticket to visit my mother who was ill. My booking was confirmed and I received an email that said my booking was confirmed. The next morning I checked my bank account expecting a refund for a return I had made. I noticed that the money for my ticket was not withdrawn, so I called OneTravel. They said the flight was no longer available. Keep in mind I didn’t receive any email or phone call to inform me that my flight was not available or so they said. I called OneTravel and rebooked (the same flight), but more expensive. I received another confirmation that said I was booked. I also received a verbal confirmation from the agent that I was confirmed. Next day I checked my bank account. Same issue! I called again and gave them hell! I didn’t hang up until I was rebooked and the money was withdrawn. I still ended paying more for the ticket. It was the same flight all 3 times!

I’ve booked using different sites over the years. This has never happened. If there’s a change in price, the site lets you know right away! The worst part is I never received an email or phone call to suggest I wasn’t confirmed. If I hadn’t checked my bank account for something else, I would have shown up to the airport thinking I was confirmed!!! I will never ever use this site again or another company affiliated with OneTravel!!!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I booked tickets for my grandmother's US visit. Initially only the visit plan to the US was finalized but for paperwork two way ticket was required. So I wanted to purchase the return ticket with the option of cancellation and/or changes. That was the reason. Instead of booking online I called OneTravel and explained the situation to the representative multiple times. The representative told me if I purchased a plan it'd allow me to cancel, change date or flights altogether as needed. Thus I purchased the plan he offered me. Later I found a relative returning to back via different flight on a different date. I tried to get my grandmother's flight changed to the same one. Understandably, I thought it'd be easier for my elderly grandmother to go back with someone than by herself.

When I called OneTravel I was told the situation was not like what the representative had initially told me. I was told change or cancellation would not be possible by one representative, later given details of insurance company to call which I did. The insurance company asked me to file a claim which required complicated justification. I called OneTravel again and then was explained how insurance worked, how airlines had policies etc. I did not require lessons on that. I very well understand how companies including airlines have policies. Later I talked to a supervisor who told me flight change would be possible but I would have to pay the fees. What was the point of me paying for the initial fee which I was told would allow me to make changes?

My concern here is OneTravel representative lied to make me pay extra which is straight fraud. Now instead of taking responsibility and correcting the mistake OneTravel is trying to exploit and use the situation to extract more money. I am tired of talking to representatives who don't have much authority and just simply say what they are told to. I was rude because of the frustration but I didn't get helpful responses from the beginning from representatives either. I have a fair ask, I shouldn't have to pay the change fees because of the lies or lack of training of the initial representative.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR TRAVEL THROUGH ONE TRAVEL, CHEAPOAIR or any affiliate. About a year ago I purchased a ticket through ONETRAVEL to go home to Dominica via San Juan however, 4 days after purchasing this ticket Hurricane Maria a CAT 5 hurricane hit both Dominica and San Juan, the destruction to both countries completely imaginable! I reached out to ONETRAVEL the very next day to explain the situation and to ask for a refund which they responded that the ticket was nonrefundable, they didn’t care or acknowledge the natural disaster! They didn’t offer me a credit, they didn’t apologize, they expressed no sympathy for what my family and I were going through.

I asked to speak with a manager and I was hung up on. I then decided to call my bank and asked if I was able to charge back this purchase due to the circumstances and they were willing to assist. THEN I received a VERY NASTY call from a claim specialist from ONETRAVEL. I explained the situation almost in tears as this was truly a devastating experience for my family and I and without even apologizing she begins to tell me how I am going to lose this chargeback because they see no proof or evidence and this purchase is nonrefundable. I pleaded with her, told her I have no home to go to, she’s not even giving me a second option. She’s just flat out telling me I have to keep this ticket. I found it extremely insensitive and rude what she was saying to me.

I then wrote ONETRAVEL a very lengthy complaint to which a manager called me back and offered me a partial credit, partial refund. Well that was too good to be true. I should have just ATE the credit because here I am again dealing with once again HORRIBLE customer service. I called and rebook my ticket to Dominica a year later using my credit, I received a *ticket confirmed* email and even paid an additional $180 fee to make up the amount and get everything booked.

Fast forward to the day I am returning from my trip Oct 30, I get to the airport only to discover that there is no seat for me on the flight due to my ticket never being paid for. When I asked the ticket agent to elaborate he tells me that my ticket was never paid for by ONETRAVEL and was therefore canceled. I immediate pick up the phone and call ONETRAVEL, after going back and forth with an incompetent agent who could not find my booking I finally got a manager on the phone who was able to find it immediately. He then proceeds to tell me the reason my ticket was not booked was because my credit expired so no ticket could be booked with it… “Huh?” I had confirmation emails and great email proof that I had a booked ticket even though he said he sees no such emails in the systems.

I then proceed to read the emails to him to which he responds “Ohhh I see them now”. This went on for about an hour all while I am standing in the airport, my flight is now on the ground and now the ticket agent is holding the flight while ONETRAVEL figures it out. The agent held the flight for 30 mins and when he couldn’t hold it anymore he stated that he could get me on the flight to Antigua but the flight to San Juan was full because my seat was never held by ONETRAVEL.

If I missed this flight the next flight out wouldn’t be for another week. I needed to get off the island so I paid $340.66 to get out of Dominica. When I got to Antigua the flight to San Juan was of course full and they advised me that the only thing they could do is send me back to Dominica, not happening. I then had to purchase a ticket from Antigua to Miami for $648.93. I AM ANNOYED!!! When you book and pay for a ticket the last thing that you expect is to show up to an airport and not have one!!!

I get back to the US and immediately call ONETRAVEL to explain the situation, right away they let me know that this has been sent to a manager and that they need me to allow 72 hours to investigate… That 72 hours lead to 5 different managers, now going on 35 DAYS. Every time I call I have to speak with a different manager, explain the case all over again, then I am asked for more time.

Finally a manager called me back and said that they would be willing to refund me $340.66 but not the rest because the airline booked me on a full flight. IT'S BETTER THAN THE FLY YOU COMPLETELY DID NOT BOOK ME ON. This isn’t my fault, it's not the airline's fault... IT'S YOUR FAULT and I would like to be reimbursed. Such an inconvenience, and unnecessary stress when traveling. People give their money to you and trust you for a service and you let them down this way. It isn’t cool. 35 days later all this stress and I still cannot get an inch of customer service or someone to sympathize with me on this and do the right thing! You should be ashamed of yourself as a company and a brand and stop stealing your customer’s money!!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I paid lots of money for my tickets but nowhere they mention it’s going to be extra charge for my luggage. And on the day of travel they made me pay $75 on departure and $150 on return just for one light luggage! Under 5 kg. Daylight robbery! I will not use them ever again!

No response received
Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I bought a tickets for my daughter and me, I couldn't fly for medical reason. When I call to cancel they told me that I have to change my fly before 7 month because their reservations system. I understands but why they don't give me back a credit that I can use later, I can't fly until 10 months later from now. Also I paid insure and they said that I have to paid a penalty of $300 for each passenger and then the insure company refund the money (big liars). They don't. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY. ALL MY MONEY $1456 HAS BEEN GONE. NO REFUND, NO CREDIT TICKETS, ONLY PENALTIES. Really really bad.

OneTravel response

We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction. Please supply the booking number for your reservation so we can look into your concerns. Thank you

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I booked three plane tickets me, my husband and my daughter. After I paid my tickets the call center call me asking me to get a designated seat and it will cost me $39 for all of us and I say, "I pay $3000 for my plane ticket. The seat should be included of that payment." And he said, "No ma'am if you don't pay you guys will seat in different seat." And I say it doesn't make sense. And I told him I want to make a complaint to his boss so that the boss know is not okay for passenger to pay to their seat. And he said he will call me after 10am this morning and is 6.10pm already I don't receive any call.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I have booked 2 tickets for my wife and I to CA from Boston in OneTravel. However, when I open the email for the purchasing the flight tickets confirmation before 3 days earlier of the flight and found that my wife's first name in the confirmation email is shorter. Then I have called the customer service to make the correction. The first representation in the OneTravel customer service is a female and told me that it needs surcharge $75 to make the name correction. Then I have called the customer service of the airline. They have told me that it is very easy to make the name correction, but you have to go through agency, OneTravel. Then I called back to OneTravel, the second people in OneTravel has told me that the surcharge is $150 to make the name correction. I am very frustrated.

The surcharge is not the same in the company. That is the OneTravel does not have the clear surcharge policy. Also, the second agent in the customer service of OneTravel also told that even though I have paid the surcharge they may not make the name correction. And then I called back with another agent, this agent has good attitude and call airline customer service. After I have waited for half hour and he has the response that he can not make the name correction even though I would paid the surcharge due to airline's policy.

In the second day, I have called the airline customer service again. It takes 3 minutes to make the name correction in the airline with ticket of the flight back from CA to Boston without any surcharge. For flight ticket from Boston to CA, which is from another airline, after I have told them my experience with OneTravel, the customer service in the airline also has made the name correction without any surcharge. When I have talked to customer service in OneTravel, they are in India not in US. They have very bad attitude. The customer service in both airlines are in US have very good service attitude.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

I booked my ticket next to my daughter traveling with small children and we both paid extra to have seats together. OneTravel accepted the bookings and it wasn't until the next day, when my daughter's tickets had gone in that they notified me by email that there was a problem with me booking my seats. After 5 calls and much agro it turns out I had booked, without knowing a basic econo ticket and their website fails to warn that with this ticket you can't book seats. They couldn't didn't help me so now my daughter is $511 out of pocket (that's how much she paid to have reserved seats!!), all for nothing since I can't sit next to her. I had 4 phone calls with them and one with the airline, and they didn't know what they were doing, weren't helpful and didn't solve the problem.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Nov 13, 2018 I bought the ticket online for March 6, 2019 but I cannot pay for them. They send me the same emails to show “failed tickets“ but my credit card was charge 3 times. So, I need to call to buy the tickets. They got me the ** tickets with different transfers airports. We need to transfer at Japan. 3 hours to change from Haneda Airport to Narita Airport. I need to take 1hours 30’ to from Haneda to Narita and check in again with 3 hours. When they sold me those tickets, they didn’t explain clearly for me.

And when I called them, they just told me “so, did you want to change or cancel?“ Yes! The way they worked on me. One more thing, they never told me “I need to pay the service fee“ and they took me more $80. They just told me how much I need to pay and pay more for the ticket. Wooo... and, the important things, 3 times charge in my account. 1= $1245.77. 2= $1256.93. 3= $1245.77. Total they charged me 5 times and $99.00 and 11.60 for service fee.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

If there were such things as NO star or MINUS star I would have rated OneTravel as such! I am a member of three other Travel agencies and am a frequent traveler, I had never even heard of OneTravel, because the starting location was in London, UK. I went directly to the airline site and after I did my reservation to my surprise, I received confirmations from OneTravel!!!

I am a member of three other Travel Agencies and am a true frequent traveler but I have not yet experienced such unprofessional, such unseemly, such impolite agents and customer service who supposedly, are there to help customers... After I paid full for 3 air tickets, due to some personal reason I had to cancel or change ONE of the tickets. Two agents, in two different times, not only did not help or advise what is my option in that case, they did not even know the basics of being travel agent... both very rude and extremely unprofessional... Watch Out travelers! Avoid using OneTravel!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

They did not tell me until after I confirmed and paid that the price is USD, now I can't pay my rent, I am on a very delicate budget. I called and they said nothing they can do now, and they said it would be $90.00 USD to cancel and that it was not money back, just a credit with them so I kept the flight, I take my flight. Now I get to the airport to get on my return flight home and there was no flight for me. I am now stuck with no money, no flight and no help and can't get home. Lucky for me the airport has a fund to help stranded travellers and they paid for a flight for me and said if I can ever afford it I can make a donation to the fund.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I booked two separate flights thru this company. My first time to use them. I have booked this type of travel many times and have never had a problem. When I booked each ticket I made sure to do it back to back to make sure I could get the seats together. They even charged me for the upgraded seat. After I was finished, I received an email that the seat for one of my people could not be guaranteed and to call to get it reserved in another seat. When I called, they told me I was given another seat but it was not the upgraded seat. I was not offered a refund or explanation. They were rude and did not want to help me in any way. They told me I could address the issue when the people got to the airport. Never have I had such a problem. I even suggested that I might cancel the tickets and they were just fine with me doing so. Did not want to help. I kept the tickets but I will NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. I will also tell everyone I know to NOT use this site.

OneTravel response

Please supply the booking number you were given so that your concerns can be researched. Thank you

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I booked a domestic Canadian flight from a Canadian airline. I thought the prices would be in CAD. They only reveal the prices are in USD AFTER confirming your payment. This added $200 CAD to my flight! I called immediately and they couldn't do anything. They charged me $50 USD to cancel. Very rude customer service representative. I hope the refund will come through. I'm very disappointed that Westjet deals with such a misleading company. I feel scammed.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I travel a lot and have never gone through such a nightmare as with One Travel. My flight, that I in good faith paid them for about a half year in advance, was canceled since the airline I paid them for went out of business and they did not notify me about. I was fortunate to find out 2 days before or I would have just appeared at the Cyprus Airport with NO FLIGHT!! Then, when I contacted them, they kept saying they would offer me options but NEVER got back to me with any alternate flight so we were stranded in Larnaca, Cyprus with no flight back to Heathrow - which we had paid for. I would gladly have paid the difference if they had only cared enough to find another flight to get us back to London but they obviously do not give a damn about their customers and should be shut down before they take advantage of other innocent, unsuspecting people.

Resolution response: Nov. 4, 2018

This is Laara who posted a few reviews back. After two weeks, I DID get all my money back, except for the $12.00 service fee ($16.00 CAM) which they told me I would be charged. So I take it back -- they are not liars and thieves and I apologize for the name-calling. (Someone called me re: that review, to tell me there was still an amount coming to me, although it had not shown up in 'pending' or on my card for another few days after this call.) It WAS a very frustrating experience to deal with this company and their service representatives, and for the way they broke up the charges for flight and car rental into about six separate transactions each, some of them showing up as 'pending', others going straight onto my card, and I have no idea what these amounts represent, then refunds coming in different amounts and at different times, appearing and disappearing until the process was over.

When I added and subtracted all the amounts, I was satisfied that in the end, I had been charged only a service fee. So I am grateful. Still, I don't want that experience ever again. Throughout this experience, I got very nervous that they had my credit card information and -- is there a term? -- I would call it Credit Card Abuse, what they did. And they misled me by telling me the amounts were in Canadian currency, when they were not. So I apologize for my earlier review, but I'm pretty sure they won't apologize for the extended period of anxiety and fear they caused me!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

When I booked my flight and rental car, I was assured (I asked at least three times) that the cost was in Canadian funds. When the amounts immediately appeared on my credit card, I was charged in American money. For me that's another 28 cents per dollar (+450.00) so I called right away to cancel. The refund came back in various smaller amounts, and new charges kept showing up in the "pending" area of my credit card. I phoned again a day later to question this. I was assured that all the money (except for a service fee of $12.00) was on its way, I just had to be patient. A week later it looks like the activity has stopped and when I add up all the debits and credits, they have kept $38.00. I will not deal with them again -- SO RUDE on the phone -- but my guess is this is how they make money -- by lying and cheating people. Don't deal with this company. They don't give a ** about you.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

When booking online, prices were shown in what appeared to be Canadian Dollars. After booking receipt showed up stating US dollars, I called and they refused to do anything about it, I do not recommend this company. Stay away.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

After researching airline tickets Vancouver to Ottawa, I was sent a link by OneTravel.com. Their price seemed reasonable. As I was a Candian, living in Canada, buying a ticket for a Canadian Airline, to and from a Canadian city, I was choked to later find that the ticket price was in foreign currency (US $ of course). In addition, they charged me for seat selection and travel insurance, neither of which I knowingly signed up for. (All in the fine print apparently) They suggested that I should have used OneTravel.ca, (who of course was not the link). After an hour on the phone, they agreed to remove their service charges only. So my ticket is now 35%+ more expensive than presented. Canadian airlines should not be supporting misleading companies such as this. Please tell anyone you care about NOT to use this company!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I bought 2 tickets in July 23, 2018 from Istanbul to New York to travel in October 2018. I was traveling since the end of September around Europe and Asia and Istanbul was our last stop. One week before to travel I realized OneTravel send me an e-mail that Primera Air was in bankruptcy and that they were not able to refund the money to charge Primera Air. I did not paid them. I paid OneTravel. I called several times and they keep saying to call Primera Air. OneTravel took my money from my account. We were stuck in Istanbul with no money to buy new tickets. We had to ask family in New York to buy us new tickets in order to come home. We were not able to travel the same day we're due.

We had to find another hotel for another day. NO money for hotel and food. I was robbed in Paris, I had no credit cards. We had to call our jobs, take extra day with no pay. Scared that we were losing our jobs. We had to send our supervisors all the e-mails about this OneTravel irresponsibility. Still waiting to see if we are able to get our money back. I am going to let you all know what is the end of this situation. OneTravel are not a responsible agency, this agency do not care about people's feelings and jobs. I am going to make sure NEVER to use them again and to make sure to let everybody know about them.

Onetravel.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

OneTravel is a Pennsylvania-based travel website that was started in the mid-1990s.

• Newsletter: OneTravel uses a daily newsletter to keep its members updated on the latest deals.

• Hotels: Travelers can find discounts at over 84,000 hotels.

• International travel: OneTravel books hotels in and flights to countries all over the world.

• Business class flights: Travelers can specify that they want business class flights so they can focus on options that match their needs.

• Rewards: OneTravel members earn points that they can use to lower the prices of flights, hotel rooms and rental cars.

• Best for: International and budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs