Motel 6

Compare Hotel Brands

Research top Hotel Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My wife and I checked into the Motel 6 on 125 Arsenal Road in York PA on Friday night April 28th 2017. After a bunch of confusion as to whether or not we were confirmed there or not we started to unload our luggage onto one of their rolling carts only to find out that the carpet on the cart was soaking wet and soaked all of our luggage including items I had just purchased at a trade show. We complained and they did nothing so we carried everything to our room by ourselves. That is where all the trouble began. Upon entering the room (105) we found the floor which was NOT carpet but fake wood or something else covered in water.

I noticed a small refrigerator in the corner of the room and assumed the water came from that. I slowly moved the refrigerator aside and I was shocked and disgusted at what I found. I was not exactly sure of what it was so I asked my wife to confirm what I found. What it was, was a completely USED feminine sanitary period pad soaked in blood floating in the water. Even worse than that there were TWO of them in the water. I asked my wife to come and take pictures with her cell phone and could only get so close as she did not want to step in the water. I immediately went down to the front desk where there were 3 women working there and explained what I had found. Not one of them wanted anything to do with it and were actually afraid to go and see what was there (even though they use them their selves not me).

I was never offered a room change and they expected us to sleep there with the pads and the water on the floor. I asked to speak to the manager and was told she was not available to speak with me at all. After going back and forth for about an hour and NO ONE inspecting the room at all we decided to leave. While all of this yelling was going on a 10 or 12 year girl was sitting the lobby with her eyes wide open while we discussed period products and how to properly dispose of them. I have had 2 wives and a daughter and even I know how to do it not just drop it on the floor in a motel room. After a while the little girl's father decided it was enough for her to hear and went to his room to check for similar products with traumatized daughter in hand. We left the hotel and slept somewhere else that night.

Since then I have contacted the PA Dept. of Health since this was definitely a health hazard since we had no idea what could have been on them from AIDS to HIV. None of the females would touch or go near any of it and never even saw the room so we have great pictures to show. I even contacted the local Fox TV Station and after hearing my story said they would send a reporter to check it out. I even contacted the largest newspaper in town and they offered the same thing. Both places asked for and received the pictures my wife took and the TV fellow said it was one of the most disgusting things he had ever seen (and yes I have his name and title). I also contacted Motel 6 by phone and explained the same story and the woman (have her name too) asked for the pictures while we were on the phone and we sent them and she too said it was disgusting.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and they have already refunded me the money. The manager (**) has still not contacted me as I write this. The only thing that would make me happy is for all four women to be fired from their jobs immediately and put out on the street. I have not as yet decided to go the attorney route for what we suffered but will say my cousin works for the premier Law firm in Philly backed by both a State Senator and a US Senator. My costs will be none at all and Motel 6 will be paying all the costs. I could keep this going for 5 years if I want to. I do not care at all. I want them terminated and will continue to work to have that accomplished no matter how long it takes. They are going down for what they did not do or offer to do. ** if you are reading this you are in charge so you come first.

If I have to speak to the President personally and will fly to wherever corporate is and present my case in person with all the gory pictures. Never stay in a Motel 6. They are one step higher than a tent under an interstate overpass. And guess what it smells the same! I read all the way to the bottom of the page and believe me this is not fake and the zero tolerance should be for your employees and not for your guests!

First I will say that I am aware that all items are at my own risk but... I stayed the night at this hotel on April 29th 2017 leaving on April 30th 2017 in room 224. I noticed my camera was missing around an hour after leaving after seeing a storm I wanted to get a photo of. I am a storm chaser after all. I called the motel in Terrell, Texas and asked the reception about my missing camera. She was cagey, and hung up twice and after I mentioned the police, she took my number and assured me that a call would be made to me if it was found. I however don't believe her and neither does my friend. I am suspicious that they have it and don't want to return it to me as it is not their property and I have had to shell out $250 for a new camera because of their inept attitude and lying. I suspect that one of the cleaning maids took it and sold it perhaps for drugs.

I have said to myself that I will not be staying there again, even if I am low on fuel, I will find another hotel where they don't steal from their guests. Note to Motel 6, return my camera and I will remove this post for you, and it will be all over. I doubt it will be because you would be admitting to theft and I could involve the police. However, if my camera is returned, I wont report the matter to police. Again, I don't see that happening. It was a white Samsung WB350F digital camera in a black pouch with a 64GB SD card in it. When you return my property, I will remove this review.

Galveston Motel 6 on Central City Blvd. I booked the room via Booking.com. I checked in at 3:30, I opened the door, saw the stains, dirty and torn bedspreads on the beds. Dust on the furniture. Very worn pillows. I would not let my dog sleep there!!! I left and never came back!!!

The manager ** was so unprofessional from start to finish. She acted like she was giving out free rooms instead of making the customers appreciated. I caught her smoking ** on the stairs and using foul language in front of me and two more customers. Corporate needs to send her back where she came from. She is not management material. Plus they got security ** harass everybody that walk to the store or McDonald's. His reason is this is a drug area but what that has to do with "a paying customer being harassed in this free country". SMH. The worst stay I've ever been to (1201 NW 31 Ave pompano 33069). I will blog on every site about this dump.

Having stayed at the Medford Motel 6, last week, cigarette burn holes on the blanket, sink in bathroom did not work, holes in the "drape" and a man knocking on my door saying a man is paying for my room. Where is quality control, and management.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motel 6?

I was overcharged because I had a confirmation number with one rate but when checked in was charged more. My brother called to make reservation and was hung up on. My daughter made a reservation for one night and ask if she also could get a room close to my brother and my room. She was told that she was being unreasonable and he was from a different country and she was not working with him so he put her in another building even though there was space available much closer to us. We were at my father's funeral and did not need someone who was rude and inconsiderate of three bookings at his place of business. This is America and his customer service was lacking. We stayed at Motel April 21 and April 22, 2017.

Hello my name is Jasmine and I'm from Fresno, Ca. I'm in the process of moving so I decided to stay at the Motel 6 where the security guard just got killed the other day. The manager is a Mexican woman whom come off as nice but is a very rude and racist individual. I stayed at this location about a week and a half. The first 3 days was okay and afterwards she gave me hell. I asked one housekeeper if I can use the broom to sweep the room because I didn't want to awake my baby that was sound asleep. She told me the manager had informed all the staff members not to let me use the supplies nor broom.

I then contacted the manager and asked if I could use the broom. She started rudely yelling at me telling me she sick and tired of me asking her staff and asking her to use the cleaning supplies and if I asked again she would put me on a do not rent status. I said “but I asked once but was told no,” she said “I don't give a” almost said the f word but quickly corrected herself and said “care” and said “if you don't like it you can come down and get a refund,” but I wasn't able the fact that I had my two small children and no transportation and the fact I hadn't caused no problems there. I just said okay and hung up. The manager is not professional and does not deserve that job at all.

DO NOT EVER STAY HERE!!! I stayed at the Motel 6 on 1450 W Dundee, Palatine, Il, #4722. I was in room 127. I was scheduled to stay from 4/9/2017-4/11/2017 but I was forced to leave a day earlier and find some other place because the place stunk so bad of cigarette smoke. The entire hallway and the room. This really bothered me because it says no smoking and has no smoking signs everywhere all over the hallways yet this place reeks of smoke. I could not breathe.

The toilet in my room was leaking water all over the floor from the bottom of it. A lot of water which I notified the staff about and was only giving some extra towels. The nightstand on the side of the bed was not properly attached to the wall. It would move anytime I got on the bed. The TV reception was fuzzy on every single channel. Was no point in even trying to watch any TV. The room did not have a blanket on the bed, only the sheets and some bed cover thing.

The Pakistan woman and man were so rude! Once I came into the lobby with elderly mom and service dog. The woman told me "The dog was not allowed in lobby area so to take him out", in a very rude voice and she said "Who told you dogs were allowed." I told her I called the night before to verify it and was told I could' and that he was a service dog. She shook her head and said ok! Then the man comes in and they spoke something in their language and he checked our reservation and told me it was only for two people but no I said I made it for three people through expedia. He insisted that it only showed for two so I had to pay extra to not argue. Told him we requested upstairs room he said you have a dog you stay downstairs so gave us the keys and went to the room. Went in, my mom was so tired from drive and had to use the bathroom so bad but I got to tell you the room smelled like cat urine.

It was not good for my 87 year old mom to smell or anyone for that matter. We had to get out of there! So went to the lobby to the desk and I told the man that there was no way we could stay in that room. It was very humid and it stunk so bad I almost vomited. He tells her to check the room. She calls him and says "You used the bathroom" and I told him "My mom really had to use it. I'm sorry." He just was angry and said "You shouldn't have used it", got mad. I told him I was so upset that they were so rude to us he told me to get out, shoved the money on the desk and I told him I would never recommend that hotel to anyone. The worst experience I ever had I just don't know how anyone could sleep in that filth and smell. We will never stay at a Motel 6 ever again I can promise you!!!

I don't recommend anyone to stay at Motel 6 in North Little Rock off Mccain Blvd! As I persisted to check-in went to first room and was moved to second room due mechanical problems with TV. Then proceeded to go to second room and got there as well. Tub had tissue in tub. Cleaned. Run. As taking bath still tissue floating in water. Then I thought might have plumbing problem. So contacted maintenance and maintenance mgr came to assist with problem and had stated there was a plumbing problem but had been rectified! So she persist in plunging tub and she retrieved hair, nail (both toe and fingernails), tissue clogging and I stated "gross." Still she did not recommend move. Also complained of this TV as well not working. Line going across picture. Maintenance mgr. stated she had put in for 12 new TV and did not know if she was going to get.

Nevertheless I stated my grandson had taken a bath as well in that tub so thereafter I bought bleach and detergent and disinfect tub. Then there was problem with blood splattered on wall. OMG! I'm like "I'm not disinfecting that" so I stayed away from that problem. Then there was case of a perfectly fine microwave did not WORK plugged in and everything. Then the problem with toilet as well which when flushed it receded to top as if an overflow. Called maintenance states nothing wrong but then ask if I wanted plunger and my answer was "No."

So then I proceeded to call Corporate and Customer Service. Stated had to take up with General Manager and really when her desk assistant was dumbfounded in who to contact. Then she gets her General Manager and when I say "ghetto" just because you acquire some skills does not mean you're qualified! General Manager states why didn't report problem and I did so she stated they're not marked down. OK I have keys still from room 207. Now problems escalated in room 229 so she started by asking my name but looking at profile but curious by my name and room that I'm in. Not only that General Manager states that I'm in discounted room and I have stayed 3 days. Not getting partial or complete refund at all due to those factors and true maybe I should have left.

But like situation now who would say I would have gotten money back because this General Manager became "argumentative" about situation and about problems and I stated NOT going to argue about this. I will call Corporate and Sanitation Department. And I mean real Sanitation Dept. not someone they pay to say said property is OK to pass and a TV news team as well and as well if customers take pictures and video this crap and they charge all this money for rooms look like "cutbacks" to me!

Send mystery customer to your business and really see how said property being ran. Not only that who running?!! But I took pictures and video on my phone!! Now where is SANITATION DEPARTMENT??? No renovation- need badly because I'm nice neighborhood goes to show everything look good. Not good for you! To General Manager and others just know even discounted still should have had A1 service.

Americans with Disabilities DO NOT STAY HERE (Motel 6 3228 N Chestnut st Colorado Springs)! This is the worst hotel known to man. I read every post and none are as bad as mine. They gave me an upstairs room but I can hardly walk, reservation was for a downstairs unit. They lied to me about the room and many other things. My daughter fell on the rocks and when we tried to report it they hung up on us twice. They stole our laundry and never cleaned our room once. We were there for 13 days and they didn't change the sheets once.

The horrible manager Jeff ** bitched me and my daughter out for no reason he was really bad but that's not even the worst... My daughter went down to fix my expensive Wi-Fi card and the huge Mexican/Hawaiian woman in the office working with Ronni ** on the night of the 12th bitched her out calling her names and when she started to cry she called the cops on her for crying. There was a customer there watching the whole damn thing. My disabled daughter had a panic attack when she got back. This is The WORST HOTEL SERVICE IN THE WORLD! There will be a trial. I complained to corporate and they refuse to call or email back.

Issue 1: I had booked the hotel online earlier that day then called immediately to confirm the booking, and told the woman answering the phone just one adult not two. She said that would drop the rate. She then gave me the recalc amount, and then I said to her I would be arriving at X time. I arrived when I said, and ran my card to find out denied, and so I had to dig why. The manager, who I have always dealt with, said rates change throughout the day. Ok. But the person checking me in insisted I was wrong, and I of course pushed back. Then I remembered I had the confirmation email and I had to show it to two different staffers, and only then did they override the charge to match what I had been told originally. Not sure where the problem here is, policies or faulty computers?

Issue 2: I just minutes ago asked the night auditor when morning coffee would be ready as I have to leave in less than 2 hours. He said 6, though I knew the previous night's auditor made coffee before 5 at a guest's request, but this guy hemmed and hawed why he won't til 6. I think if a guest requests a minor and it is just that, minor, break from policy just to put coffee on, why did he resist so much? I am very disappointed this time, but will continue to use this hotel. All the same.

The price for a night was very reasonable which was nice but the rooms weren't very comfortable, didn't have a couch or any other furniture besides the beds, and after leaving a day later I noticed bed bug bites on my legs. The comforter also had multiple holes in it which I assumed were from cigarettes. Overall, the service/staff were good but the beds -- I wouldn't recommend staying there just because of them. Need to clean mattresses and bedding more often.

Hair on sheets, obvious linens weren't changed. Big pile of hair on floor. Only a very thin blanket. Furnace really loud. Very thin walls. Room price was reasonable but will pay more for a decent room next time.

I stay at this hotel often but no longer will be staying at the Sycamore, Illinois location. I do have dogs which is why this stay was easier. However after staying this time I paid for 1 night and decided I would stay 1 more so I went to pay for another night. When I was at the desk to pay, it was a lady I haven't seen in there before went on to tell me that they can only let me stay 1 night at a time, said I trashed the room on previous visits. I've always kept the room in order and had never stayed more than 2 days. I believe she thought I was someone else. I have never got a charge for room being destroyed and never had anything said to me from previous guy that I normally see. Big disregard to customers. Bad people skills. I'm pissed. I was a very frequent customer.

Motel 6 Santa Barbara - Carpinteria North, Carpinteria - Disgusting isn't a bad enough word to describe how dirty and neglected this room was. I booked through Hotels.com. The room was supposed to have been $89. I checked in at 10:30 that night... no rooms left. I had paid for the room before heading up to 3rd floor. Empty Rum bottle under the 1st mattress. Wet plastic and garbage under the second mattress. Dead bugs on floor, Sheets stained and dirty... inner and outer. I asked for a refund or another room and was told there were no other rooms and the money I had paid was nonrefundable. No box springs under the very old mattresses. The empty plastic rum bottle had worn a pattern 24" wide and 18" across. I pity the couple that spent their time on that bed. LOL. Hair in the shower and drains and bathroom floor. The manager put on plastic gloves. These should be provided to all people that try to stay here as a safety precaution.

The room was to have been $89 through Hotels.com. The hotel charged me $149. I paid the amount before knowing the place was a dump! The manager said the money was nonrefundable because that is their policy. Stay away or be prepared to burn your clothes. A great place to send your annoying in laws as a goof gift. I would let me dog stay in that room again. There are no excuses for that level of dirt. The manager agreed. Again... my refund was $30... not the $149 I paid.

DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL. The people in the front are rude. I made a payment 5 min after 12 and they told us we had to leave. After I stayed there before paid every night as I did again. Not pet friendly at all. Rooms smell bad ** and hookers all over the place even when it's a no smoking room but they do nothing about this. I want a full refund for all my hotel stays at this nasty place. Their ice machine is down. Has been since December. Rooms never cleaned. No new towels. Had to go get them sheets on bed for a week. Gross. Not worth the money or stay. BEWARE. NOT PET OR KID FRIENDLY. False advertising.

This motel sucks. This person in the front desk is very rude disrespectful. She is so unprofessional. I had an issue with a door. I went downstairs since the young lady help me out earlier that day to fix my door. I went to speak to the front desk lady name Olga and hell broke loose. She was so rude came with the worst attitude towards me and after her boss decided to show up, she acted like an innocent child. Even her boss was extremely rude. She told me she was telling me I was not longer able to rent here no more!!! Horrible service.

I stayed at the Motel 6 in Harvey, IL and it was the worst place I have ever been! The entire carpet was so nasty, I refused to walk on it without any shoes on. The walls are so thin that you can hear people in the next room. The room was suppose to be "smoke-free"; however, it reeked smoke. The staff (day and night shift) were rude and did not honor my request for a wake-up call (there was no alarm clock in the room). My room key stopped working on the second day and the night shift clerk gave me a hard time resetting it. Her attitude was just as upsetting as the room! I will not recommend this motel to anyone.

I was threatened by owner with animal control while I was in my room with animal. I was told that I have to pay 10 dollars for a plunger because my toilet has been stopped up since I got here. I was cursed out by the staff for no reason.

Me and my 84 year old Mother were forced to stay at the Motel 6 in Fayetteville NC as we were victims of Hurricane Matthew and we spent out of our own pockets over $2,300.00. We have never stayed in a more dangerous and violent motel. Every other day there were police raids, the U.S. Marshals were there looking for people. The amount of criminal activity was something I have never seen in my entire life. Drugs being bought and sold, prostitution and you name it and it was going on there. I brought this to the manager's attention and it did not seem to bother or phase him as long as he was making money and would rent a room to anyone as long as they had money.

The best was one night and I am in a wheelchair, I was assaulted, beaten and robbed and I had to call the local police immediately and they came, filled out a full police report and left. The management there offered no help or assistance and did not offer any refunds at all and simply did not care. So, in turn I had to hire a private attorney and commence legal actions against them to get my full refund and other damages associated with the incident. Whatever you do and trust me on this, do not ever stay at the Motel 6 in Fayetteville NC as you will regret it for sure as they do not care about anything. Good luck to you all.

The room rates are too higher than you expect for the quality of the room you get. I was there March 14, 2017. No microwave or refrigerator in room for 51.77. Are you serious? And on top of that the room 249 toilet does not flush. I checked in about 1 pm and did not get service. I called to office. He said someone was to come but they did not.

I have stayed at least 10 times at this Motel 6 10694 Olson Dr., Rancho Cordova, CA. Last night was around number 11. Let's see, that's around $1,000 dollars total. Now, that might not be much to them or whoever reads this, but it's a lot to me, the widow of a United States Army Veteran. That is about what I get every month as his widow. It was late and I went to the Motel 6 that I knew to be the usual and expected with an AARP room as before. It wasn't. I didn't know AARP and Motel 6 broke their "6 dollar love connection".

I am not an unreasonable person and was not asking for the Sun, Moon and Stars. No, I was not. Just to honor that 10% since I didn't know. The night old lady with the teenage hair, refused to acknowledge my long time customer status. I had to stay because it was late, so I had no choice. Then she tried to sell me wifi too. How many older customers is Motel 6 going to push out the door to Wyndham Rewards? I know! Me and 103! I am telling you, If word gets around, and it will, that Motel 6 does not care about almost 60 year old people, they will lose customers rapidly and gain rough people. That's why there are multiple security guards on site.

She put me next to the ice machine as an obnoxious loud noise (that repeated every 2 minutes), woke me up through the night. After only 5 hours of sleep, I talked to the front desk woman, who had no better words of customer satisfaction, but kept saying, "It's just the way it is" as she dismissed me roughly. Same thing happened with the 18 year old foreign voice at 1 800 557 3435 customer service. I just checked their website online and it looks like Motel 6 has been bought by Blackstone Group. By my experience last night, Motel 6 is no longer the Beacon of Light, but another trashy motel that don't regard older long time customers and probably not new ones either.

I have stayed at this Motel 6 in Bossier City, LA in 2016 and now in 2017. The ice machines (2) were not working on either visit. The staff is nice and the room was OK. But, if you have coolers or need ice, plan on spending at least an additional $2 per day to buy ice at the convenience store. Not sure if they plan on ever fixing the ice machines...

I recently stayed at the one in Frederick Maryland. On the website it stated it has a micro fridge but didn't. We went to the front desk but no ironing boards. When we arrived the room was cold so I assumed because it was empty they had the heat off. So we turned it on and left for the store. When we got back we thought we had the air on instead of the heat but we didn't so we figured it was a trick to it. Let me back up a little. When we came back from the store they had the handicapped ramp blocked with ironing they were throwing out. Well my sister is in a wheeled chair so I had to clear the ramp to get her up the ramp. So we had to leave for a funeral. When we came we tried the heat again. Still it didn't work. We called the front desk and she told us we had to turn it off and turn it back on again and make sure it's on 71 degrees so we did.

Now we leave to try to find something to do. By the time we returned my 7 yr old granddaughter was asleep and my sister in the wheel chair was tired. I tried the heat again and called the front desk and told her the heat didn't work. She told me she could move me to the second floor. I walked past at least 3 empty rooms so now I was supposed to leave my granddaughter in a room by herself while I tried to get my sister to the second floor. I turned it down and thank goodness I brought a extra blanket for our 6 hour drive so we curled up and called it the night. There was no fridge like advertised, handicapped ramp was blocked with debris, no clock and no heat. I'm so glad we only needed it for one night.

When I planned to stay at Motel 6 in Portland Maine Fri, sat and sun. Sat night the police came to my door and arrested me on a warrant for an unpaid fine that was ten years old. This motel gives the names of everyone staying in the hotel without your consent. At no time did I give them permission to give out my name to anyone. This is a violation of privacy. Upon my release from jail the next day after paying my forty dollar bail I returned to get my money back for sun because I was not there they refused and put me on a never rent to again list. What the hell.

They give police my name, have me arrested, refuse to return my money and Bar me from returning. This was the worst treatment I have ever been thru by any business. I should be compensated for the hell they put me thru. And never rent to me again for what. I did nothing wrong. I was alone and being respectful of the hotel. Really confused about all this. I would advise you to never stay there.

Front desk relations - Paid for room. Was not ready. When I returned the room was occupied. Another room was given at no discount or good reason for my room being taken. The other room was infested with roaches. Again only a 20.00 dollar discount offered. On my refusal of offered refund I was trespassed by police.

As of March 1, the relationship between the Motel 6 chain and AARP has been discontinued. I found this out when I went to renew my free AARP WiFi at the front desk this morning. I was told that Motel 6 no longer offers free AARP Wifi for Seniors. In addition, there is no longer a 10% AARP lodging discount available. Some individual Motel 6 franchises will continue to offer a 10% senior discount... but depends on the location. A sad development. I have been trying to find out why AARP and Motel 6 have severed their long time relationship... to no avail.

My fiance and I stayed at Motel 6 on Benson Hwy in Tucson Az in February 2017. We were there to visit his 90 year old mother for a week. Very happy when we checked in, area not the best but fine, clean room to start with. They do not however change sheets but every 3 days which I can handle. The 4th day we spent 12 hours with mom and came back to the motel bed was made, bathroom looked fine until I realized there were no clean hand towels and washcloths but the dirty ones were still there. Hmmm? Ok mistake no problem I can live with that. After all I have done housekeeping lots to do (if done right) Then shower and bed.

Well last night my fiance cut himself so there was a little blood on the sheet, well lo and behold the sheets were the same ones we have had since we got here. I went to the office on the 5th day and asked for clean sheets and towels, hand towels and washcloths. Please take dirty ones, no problem... 12 hours at moms back to Motel 6. Night took shower. No wash cloths or hand towels. Took the dirty ones though. Went to get into bed, blood stain same spot no clean sheets 5th night!!! I was mad.

Please if you decide to stay insist on bed changing and whatever else you need or want or need. I will be talking to the manager when she comes in at 6:00 am. Get mad at her 1st thing in the morning and she will remember us all day so I'm sure the desk clerk that promised it would be done and the housekeeper will know what happened. Update tomorrow morning!

I have stayed in Motel 6 motels all over North America. Normally, my stay in any one of them is fine. But I want to alert consumers about the motel that I just stayed at in Miles City, Montana. That sorry excuse for a business should not carry the Motel 6 brand name nor should it be in business at all. I came off a bus in the middle of a snowstorm and my room was already bought and paid for. But when I got to the motel, I discovered that the heat didn't work in that particular room. The spreads were terribly wrinkled on the beds and the glass in the mirror sported a large crack. So the "management" offered another room but when we opened the door we discovered that the room had not been cleaned. The heat worked but the room was a mess! So I had to sit in the corner, late at night and after a harrowing bus ride through a storm... and wait while the "management" performed her version of cleaning of bad service.

The room was not totally cleaned nor was it cleaned properly. But I was too tired to make an issue out of it, at that point. I was just exhausted. I tried to watch TV this morning but the TV was all messed up. But the REAL kicker was when I tried to take a shower and discovered that there is no hot water available. So guess who gets to walk out of here today without a shower? To the buyer beware: Don't rent a room here. This motel has absolutely no business carrying the Motel 6 brand name.

Motel 6 Company Profile