3.14/5

746 Motel 6 Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

I have been coming to Ft Bragg for about 5 years now, and every time, I am pleased with the overall experience of this Motel 6, the cleanliness of the rooms and the pool and spa area. Omie is always helpful in getting me the right room, and has been helpful with special details when I have booked the clubhouse for birthday parties, including posting a personalised birthday banner on the clubhouse marquis. Tim is always friendly, my son says he is the nicest one, he has even helped to jump start my car when I left my lights on and the battery was dead. There is plenty of parking, shopping is within walking distance and dogs are always welcome. Normally I don’t stay at Motel 6, but this one is a cut above the rest.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I think Frankie is the Greatest (Motel 6 - Orange Park, FL 6107 Youngerman Circle, Jacksonville FL 32244). She provides me with a scope of Motel 6 reservation and location of Philips highway, Youngman Circle and Baymeadows. She suggests rates change Sunday through Monday so to keep up with Motel 6 rates go line research different rates and location. This creates quality service for Management of Communication, Time and Travel. Building investments with Motel 6 services and locations implements great shareholders experience for Motel 6 stakeholders Motel 6, Studio 6 or Hotel 6 properties.

MarQuetteus

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I stay at Motel 6 in Ft Collins CO and I have to say the front staff is great. Whenever you go into the front desk Maleah the front staff is all ways there to meet you and she will go out of her way to make sure you are happy with your stay, you could not ask for a better person to help you. Thank you for everything. Great person.

Original review: March 29, 2019

My husband, daughter and myself stayed at Motel 6 and it was great. The room was clean and well stocked. The updates to the rooms are really nice. The towels, sheets and bedding were very clean and the room smelled amazing. The bathroom was spotless. The motel is quiet all night. We all slept like babies. The cleaning crew were so nice and polite. They made sure we had everything we needed and wanted. When they promise to bring something back they always did. The front desk staff was super. They were polite and so friendly. Shoutout to Sandy (housekeeper), Channing (front desk), Demetria (front desk), Marie (front desk) and to everyone else who names I didn't learn. Overall the rooms are clean, staff friendly and the prices are right. Thank you all.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

The people here are very friendly, the rooms aren't bad for the buck, decently priced and with a nice flat screened tv in them... Beds were comfortable to sleep on, towels provided and the walls looked spacious compared to many places I've seen before priced at this rate!!! There isn't any complimentary breakfast, however they make up for it in the rooms provided, given the many outlets and how you can bring your pot cooker if you wanted to, lol.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motel 6?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

This place was awesome for the price! Beds and bathroom was clean... Front desk lady Heather was amazing, such a sweet girl and so very helpful. Completely amazed by my experience at this hotel. Kingdom City, Missouri!!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

The hotel advertises acceptance of online credit charges for hotel rooms but on arrival they refused to accept online credit charges and demanded a cash payment. When I complained to Motel 6 corporate HQ they reversed their decision and returned my cash, then charged my card for the room. Upon checking out the next day I was informed by the hotel management that they were blacklisting me from their property in the future for complaining to corporate HQ on the violation of their own written policy. I am very disappointed that Motel 6 would allow such unprofessional conduct among their franchise managers. This whole incident has given Motel 6 a black eye from my perspective.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I checked in to Motel 6 Youngerman Cir Jacksonville/Orange Park FL on Sun. August 4, 2019. It's been great. There was one issue with the water to which Motel 6 staff got right on it and fixed the issue asap. The staff has been been great and even calling to check up afterwards to let me know it was handled. Good job.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Swat kicked in our door the first night because apparently someone was in our room but we were sleeping all night. Constantly hear people come in and out of their room. There is no quiet time. I don’t even feel like I can leave my room past midnight without something happening. Law enforcement everywhere but yet there’s never a conclusion. The motel can never give me answers and I have spent about $500 here already and they won’t even give me a free night after all this **. I would not recommend ever bringing your family here. They do not have managers here all day and there is no one higher to speak to other than the incapable front desk employees. I am disgusted and simply trying to stay in a motel with the service that they say they provide. I have moved floors thinking that would be help and it has not made a difference.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I have stayed in cheaper motels and they had a refrigerator and a microwave. Motel 6 didn't have any of that in this Spring Hill, Florida location. They advertise breakfast included on Trivago but it is a lie, They don't offer it. The room smelled like humidity and when I returned at night my clothes felt wet! The worst part is that I didn't use my three nights that were already paid for so they said they were refunding me close to $100.00 but to my surprise a few days later this was another charge instead. Now they owe me close to $200.00 because they charged me twice instead of refunding the amount. I feel robbed. And when I called they said they had a refund in their records. I hope my bank can solve this claim and that I never need to stay in a place like this again in my life. Someone should make sure customers of this company are respected.

Motel 6 Company Information