Motel 6

Compare Hotel Brands

Research top Hotel Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

On June 5th 2017 I checked into the motel 6 in Wausau Wisconsin for one week, upon my stay I was not told that I had to clean my own room during my 7 day stay. After 3 days I contacted the front desk to ask if they could clean my room and was told no to do it myself, so I asked to have another room that was cleaned and was told no I could not have another room.

After the 2nd day of being there someone sent the police to my room and tried to have me arrested because I would not give them several hundreds of dollars that they requested so they kept calling the cops on me because I would not let them rob me. I asked for my money back so that I could leave and was told no and asked to speak to a manager and was told no and given a number to a housekeeper pretending to be the manager, I tried to call and reserve another room and the staff was very rude and kept hanging up on me each time I tried to ask them a question.

After I tried to pay for another day I was told to leave immediately, that I was not welcomed to stay at the motel ever again because someone called the cops on me and told that I could not speak to a supervisor or manager to just leave. I would like my money back for the inconvenience of rushing me out within a 15 minute notice and harassing me with the police.

I have 2 small dogs and every place I looked wanted for me to pay for them just to sleep on the floor but Motel 6 was understanding of this and as long as your pets are behaved not a problem. I thank them for this and give them a great review. Motel 6 hwy 30 West Ft Worth Tx - great place and great people. Thank you.

I thought Motel 6 was supposed to be designed for those love to travel but are on a budget. I chose Motel 6 because I have a friend that loves to enjoy life like everyone else but not rich. I certainly don't expect it to be anything like the Waldorf Astoria Hotel but the most important requirements are that it be clean and decent and in working order. At least the air conditioner and the shower and lights were working but the sheets were dirty with lipstick stains, the bedspread was damaged with cigarette burns and the room reeked of cigarette smoke and we chose non-smoking.

The cashier was unprofessional, I had to ask for my receipt after I paid. I can forego amenities including TV, pool, free coffee and free breakfast but NO ONE should have to sleep in dirty sheets. We are human beings, not pigs. Never again will I even give second thought to Motel 6 nor would I even recommend it to my worst enemy. Better get your act together and improve or you will spiral downwards and eventually be out of business.

I booked a room for the Motel 6 in Altoona, LA on Booking.com. Room was filthy. 1st room was so dirty, refused that room. I paid an additional $40 for a "suite," as this was all that was available. Second room was dirty, urine on the toilet and floor, shower curtain was moldy, all floors dirty as well as refrigerator and freezer. I spent over an hour cleaning my room, as it was after 1 am and rooms in that area were booked, and did not want my family to stay in that squalor. (Also, I knew no cleaning staff was available at that time). I was given one night stay for free (was staying 3 nights), and was assured room would be cleaned before I returned that day from the amusement park. It was. Next day when I left for the park, I asked if my room would be cleaned, and Management assured me it would. It was not.

No clean towels, garbages not emptied, beds not made. Management stated she did not know what I wanted her to do, she stated, "I yell at the cleaning staff and they don't listen to me." Another guest was there speaking with her about his shower being rusty and not working. She was very rude to him, and spoke down to him. Management was so rude and uncaring of issues. Housekeeping room (directly across from my room) smelled of ** smoke, which my family had to walk through. Do not stay here!! I stayed here 2 years ago, and it was a nice, clean, wonderful experience. This was terrible!! Have contacted corporate with my concerns!!

Nasty hotel. I just stayed at Motel 6 for 5 days in Texas City Texas. The motel was under construction. I did not know that. The first night the tv was not working so I reported it. A man came and took cover off cable, shook it around and said he would come in the morning to fix it. I waited he never showed up. I notified the office again and nobody showed up. Never got tv working properly. My room had roaches in it which did not sit too well with me. I went out to swim in the pool and it was filthy. You could not even see the bottom. Don't know when it was cleaned last. I never got in. Also there was a syringe on the ground as kids were playing by the table at the pool. I'll never stay at another Motel 6 ever. Now I see why they are so cheap to stay at.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motel 6?

I would like to leave a review for a Motel 6 in West Des Moines Iowa. The room we stayed in was very unsatisfactory. The bathroom tub/shower was a problem. It was a triangle shape with a handicap seat. Both the tub and shower were uncomfortable to use; there was no room. The lights in the room would flicker on, and the light switches were installed upside down, which is a safety hazard.

After a very exhausting and stressful day, around 3 a my hubby and I went to Motel 6 Old Sacramento off Richard's Blvd in Sacramento, CA building #1305. First off let begin with while checking in mind you it's 3a... They're in the process of already "evicting" a family of two boys younger than 5. One of the workers were new! So I tell him I want one night not knowing how this hotel policy is and get checked in. Around 12:30, one of housekeeping came and knocked on the door hella loud and kept knocking til I answered, then questioned me if I'm supposed to be in the room and asked if I paid, umm yes I paid just totally rude. So an hour passes by she comes back, knocks on the door and then even opened my dam door but she couldn't open it completely 'cause I had the lock on so I tell her that was wrong, hear the lady from HOUSEKEEPING telling me I didn't pay, where's the staff??

So I go talk to the office and I basically told her I paid and blah blah, so then she said, "Oh I'm sorry bout that I'ma leave a note for my manager," okay thanks then I get a call back in 45 mins later from her saying basically her manager said I gotta go 'cause after a certain time I guess then it counts for the next day. Wait. what??? Let me talk to him myself please, he now gets on the phone, sounding frustrated and now rude and basically treating me like I'm one of these bums tryna get over on him which is not the case. I never ever... left after check out time which I thought it's 11a but now it's 12p. I'm trying to explain everything to this man, and telling him if I knew it was just 4/6 hours I would of never paid 102 dam dollars. I even had my kids with me at that time. He straight told me I'm way past my time to check out, and I have 10 minutes to leave his premises or he'll call security!!!

Woohh I'm leaving, I'm leaving... like dude at least understand the confusion we had not flash on me and treat me and my kids like crap. Ohh but he did offer 5 percent discount if I wanted to say... umm no I'm leaving, not gonna be around all these people that hates their jobs so makes my stay hell. Asked the manager what his name was and he said PJ I believe I said what's your last, he cut me off and said you don't need my last name. That's all you need. I have NEVER been treated with messed up customer service on top of him saying I need receipt, the guy never gave me one.

So basically me and my family left, felt the uncomfortable hospitality and drive off. Just found my pink paper you're supposed to have in your car at all times... and I knew I wasn't crazy... but I honestly feel I shouldn't been treated like that way. He shouldn't be a manager if he can't even lead in his staff about customer service and hospitality when those are the main two things that should be judged when hiring.

OH and when my family tried to go to the Motel 6 in West sac later that day, the lady scanned my ID and told me she go not rent to me, and that I'm banned from EVERY MOTEL 6!! I'm just so disrespected, frustrated and just wanted to break but I know I could tell my story so they know what kind of employees they have at that location. All the other ones... thumbs up!! Specially on Elsie... Love em!!

My experience is limited as my associate was asked to leave 1 hour after I paid for the night as he is an employee for me in that area. After they took my money, they saw the gentleman that was staying there and refused to let him stay. I went back the next morning to ask for my money back and the manager refused a refund. I plan to sue them in small claims as it is the principle and not the amount I am after. They took my money knowing very well that they were not going to let my associate stay.

This is a FRAUD and I want to let the country know it. Motel 6 is a TERRIBLE place to stay at. In reading some of the reviews, many others have experienced similar situations and I find that this is going on everywhere. I personally will advertise (for free) how bad Motel 6 is and will applaud the day that they go out of business and fire their discourteous manager employees. Last word to the wise, DON'T STAY HERE!

MOTEL 6 - 1500 McCullough Blvd. Tupelo MS - Bedding, comforter, floor & bathroom are filthy. My husband and I drove over 1,000 miles and we are exhausted. It's been awhile since we stayed at Motel 6. It was not fancy but it was always clean. I was astounded that anyone has the nerve to charge guests to stay here!!! I asked for a new bedspread, as the old one had cigarette burns and old gum stuck all over it and received one that was worse. It has cigarette holes, bodily fluids, some kind of sticky black matter all over it. It smells like cigarettes and sex... And this was supposed to be a better comforter? I'm so angry... I'm laying on my rain coat, as there are sex stains on the bed. My beach towel is over me as I dare not use the sheet or comforter. I kept my clothes on, as did my husband. He used the beach towel under him with his rain coat as a cover. I have NEVER stayed in a hotel this nasty.

SHAME ON MOTEL 6. The only positive note, the lady who checked us in was pleasant. My husband was also upset thinking that a company like Travelocity would NEVER list such a hotel. Shame on them too! They are going to lose our business. If things were not bad enough I went to change the toilet roll... What I thought was all rust isn't. There is human feces where the toilet paper hangs. Thank God for hand sanitizer as there is not any soap or shampoo! This was beyond disgusting. I have dogs, while they can have some nasty behaviors. They have the good sense not to soil where they lay or eat. I can't say the same for whomever stayed here and for Motel 6, who steals your money with false advertisement, that thinks this is nastiness is acceptable to humans.

On Friday June 23rd I arrived at the Lake Tahoe Motel Six at 6pm... The person at the desk was inept at handling the computer for check in and had no list of rooms that were ready. He said he had only been doing the front desk job for about a week and he probably would quit... Good attitude. There were six people waiting ahead of me with one woman had been waiting since 3pm to check in. She finally got a room and a key, came right back and said the door was open and there was stuff on the floor. Another person got a key and came right back and said the key did not work and it sounded like someone was in the room.

When they finally got to me, they checked my info in but said they could not give me a room for at least an hour because of the lack of room that were ready. At that time I said the hell with it and took my name off the reservation list. Went about a mile down the street and immediately found a room and paid double the rate Motel Six charged which was $200. Motel Six was a $100. I guess it is true that you get what you pay for. I will never book a room at another Motel Six and Tom Bodett will not be leaving the light on for me. Maybe Motel Six could refund the $100 difference between the two places... Ha! Ha!

Never again will I go to a Motel 6. If I could give them a 0 stars I would. The place was overrun by homeless. The staff is rude. The place is NOT pet friendly. The place is dirty. The only good thing was the air conditioning.

The Motel 6 in Seymour IN is very disgusting and extremely unfriendly. Beds were nasty, room's lock is broken, outside locks are broken, and all around nasty bed bug infested place. I don't recommend staying here.

Stay at Motel 6 room 150 in Americus Georgia. This room was totally disgusting!! I don't think the room has been reminded since the motel was built. The tub, toilet, sink was old. Finish coming off the tub. Opened soap left on sink. Soap paper left in shower. Smoke detector on counter. Shower handle loose and corroded. TV had 2 remotes. One to turn TV on and another to change channels. A gap in front door about a 1 1/2 wide. Real safe! A.C. unit had filth in it. By microwave looked like coffee had been spilled. The only thing clean was the bed. We drove all night. We were exhausted. Had planned on two nights there. We spend about 2 hours there. I paid $66. For a dump. Called Motel 6. When they called the motel. They said they didn't have a room 150. Well we have picture of the room's door and everything else. Don't book at Motel 6 @ Americus Georgia.

I have stayed at Motel 6 everywhere for years. Always a good experience. But on June 19, 2017, I had a reservation at the Motel 6 in Orange, TX. on 27 Street. I had stayed there the previous week for 3 days, checked out and went to visit relatives for a few days. Come back on the 19 to check in. Went into office there. I was meet by a very rude clerk. I noticed the manager was standing off to the side trying to hide down a hall, then heard the manager tell the motel clerk something in a different language that I couldn't understand. The clerk turned to me. Then said, "I'm not renting you a room, you owe us money." I ask how did he figure that??? He said I owed 57.00 from my last stay. I told him that I didn't, I checked out when I was supposed to, and if I had owed them money why wasn't it brought to my attention when I checked out...

He and the manager continued speaking in a different language. I was then told, "I'm not renting you a room, get off of my property." I was furious and shocked. I have seizures and a service dog for them. When I left the property I got back onto Interstate 10 heading towards Lake Charles in 530 rush hour traffic. While driving I started feeling really funny, my dog Cheyenne started doing like she does when she knows something is wrong, she gets close to me starts licking my face and arm to try and calm me down. She probably saved my life and others this day, I pulled to the shoulder and she and I did what we knew to do help each other out. Thankfully she kept me from having a FULL BLOWN seizure.

After I got to where I thought I could safely drive I found me another motel, checked in and rested. The next morning I called my doctor to make an appointment to see how bad the seizure was. Waiting to see doctors now. Hope Motel 6 and the employees of the property in Orange, TX really think before they treat people that way. Will be speaking with an attorney to see what he and my doctor think I should do. I can promise that I will NEVER STAY OR RECOMMEND STAYING AT MOTEL 6 ANYWHERE.

We played for 3 nights at this motel. The halls smelled of ** and people in room down the hall were arguing at 4 am as I was woken up. Carpets in halls smelled and stained. Ice machine not working. Snack machine not working. Got to room and sheets were dirty and remote for TV had low battery indication. I asked for replacement batteries and never got them. Found people popping outside. Door to building open so anyone could come in. Desk clerk busy with personal phone. Did not even watch or care who was coming or going. Overall not sure how they can run this place in condition it is in.

Avoid this location (Studio6 Atlanta Roswell #6025), Rm#172 was full of roaches, had to put my luggage on the bed. Guest relations and motel manager Mr ** have yet to accommodate me with my refund, everyone keeps passing the buck. Told me they will only refund half my money, and they wonder why people call them the Roach Motel! This was over a month ago! Sad.

We purchased a 4 night stay online at the Motel 6 in South Eugene, Oregon, right off the I-5 freeway, starting Monday, June 12, 2017. Our experience was not good from the time we got there. We got there around 11:30 am, and we were told that there were no clean double bed rooms on the first floor at that time. The clerk said we could have a room down the hall, but we would have to wait for a few hours. She said she had no idea when it would be clean. We went to visit my family here in Eugene, and got to the room around 8 to 9 pm. When we got there we found that there was no refrigerator nor microwave nor coffeepot. We also found 2 wash rags that were dirty with makeup on them. He also checked the water, and it took forever to get warm water. While we were unhappy with all of this, we still stayed one night.

Also, I decided I wanted to go online, and went down to the office to get the password, and I was told that there were 2 prices if I wanted to go on, and it cost $2.99 or $4.99 for premium. (I have used the internet for years, so I didn't understand what that meant, but I didn't buy it anyway.) This motel has WiFi advertised on very large signs that are very visible from the freeway, and I thought this was terrible that we get there and we had to pay. I told the clerk no other place charges for WiFi and left the office. (This is crazy because even McDonald's has free WiFi.)

The next morning when we got up at around 6:30 am, and my husband had to use the bathroom, and it got plugged up. That was the last straw. We checked out and have gotten into a much better motel down town. We ordered this stay at Motel 6 because of staying at your motels in the past. We have stayed at a couple of them in Washington near the airport that have everything, so this is what we were expecting at the Eugene location. I have always had good thoughts about Motel 6, but this visit was disturbing, and now I don't know what to think.

Motel 6 Lawton OK - We had stayed for one night this past April. We booked online. Was given one price then checked in and was over charged. Not to mention my husband is disabled and requires a handicapped Room which we were refused. He also has a service dog and person at check in complained she had allergies. We found feces on the sheets of one of the beds. Had to fight to get a refund. General manager is never there. I wouldn't recommend this place to a dead person. Won't stay there again.

Because of a baseball tournament we booked a room for Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Hotels.com. When I booked the room it said $66 a night, $76 and some change after taxes but was charged $81.23 when we got there. When I asked why the total kept changing I was told it was because the computers don't update till the weekend. Needing the room, I paid it but not before questioning the sign on the counter that stated if we were checking in a pet it had to be checked in at the front desk. I explained that when booking the room I didn't see anything about them allowing pets. I was assured that the rooms were cleaned properly and there shouldn't be an issue.

So we pull around to the side of the motel and go in. I can smell pet odor in the hallway and in the bedroom. So I go down the street to get food for us leaving my son's dad, my son and his friend at the motel. While I'm gone my son and his friend go to check out the pool. These are teenage boys and anyone with a teenage boy knows they don't really care about the conditions of things but these two teenage boys come back stating that they will not get in the pool. I asked why and they stated that it smelt bad and was disgustingly gross and dirty. So we sit down to eat and a bug crawls across one of the beds. This was the last straw and we had decided we were not going to stay there. We had strong storms rolling in so we received a message from the coach stating that they wanted to get the final game in before the storms hit and that we needed to get to the field ASAP.

So we went to the field actually hoping they lost because I didn't want to have to spend money on another motel/hotel. While at the game I talked to a few other people and they had some issues with cleanliness and a few other things as well. I had another parent who stayed at the Econolodge for not much more than I paid for the room at Motel 6 and received 2 King size beds without bugs and a pool that could be used. So we lost and we went to the motel to talk to the manager and explain that we would not be staying and why. They wouldn't even entertain the thought of even a partial refund so I drive 3.5 hours back home, getting home after midnight and being out $81. With Monday being a holiday I call the Motel 6 Corporate office and state my complaint. I receive a call later that day (6:30 pm-ish) with the name and phone number of the owner of the motel.

Ok first of all, it is good business practice for the owner to contact the customer but whatever. So I call the next day and it is the motel. I ask for the owner and he wasn't in yet. I was asked to give my phone number so he could call me back. He would be in at 10 and give me a call. 11:45 rolls around and no call. So I call back and Mr. **, the owner answers the phone. I explain everything and he says he will speak with the manager that was there that weekend and give me a call back. Never heard from him so I call him again. He says he cannot give me any type of refund. When I asked why and tried to state my case, he hung up on me. I called the Corporate office again and they said I had to speak with Mr. ** as he was the owner. I asked how I'm supposed to talk with him when he hung up on me? I was told he is who I have to talk to.

So I call him back and asked if he hung up on me. He said yes because I was being rude and not listening to him. I find that interesting that I was the rude one when he is the one who hung up on me. Again, not good business practices. To make a long story short, I'm still out $81 at a place that was so disgusting we were not about to stay there, the manager hung up on me and the Corporate office won't do anything to help me. To top it off I called just yesterday again and I'm almost positive it was the owner Mr. ** who answered the phone but acted like it wasn't and said he would give the message to Mr. ** to call me.

Guess what... no call, SURPRISE SURPRISE. So as for a review, the Motel was nasty, the owner's customer service is beyond the worst, I'm pretty sure they charged me more than they should have, and the Corporate Office doesn't care anymore for the customer than the owner of the motel does. So if you must stay in Hannibal I recommend paying a little more or driving to the next town rather than staying at the Motel 6.

I recommended this motel for my Son's wedding guests. I had stayed here several times. He reserved a block of rooms for May 19 thru the 20th. I called Feb 16th to reserve 2 rooms for May 19th and 20th. My confirmation # **. I had it with me when I got to the motel on the 19th. My other son had made reservations also that week of the wedding. He also arrived on May 19th. I was told that all of the rooms were cancelled by corporate that morning. We had no room; any of us. We had to take what they had, no explanation as to why our rooms were cancelled or the block for the wedding. That was 3 rooms that were cancelled supposedly that morning. I asked for the corporate phone number because I needed to know why.

The room floors were filthy. My one son's room had used sheets, bugs in the bathroom, filthy floor. They got a handicapped room; which was all that was left. 5-24-17 I called corporate to get to the bottom of this. I told them what happened and they said that it was the site motel that cancelled the reservations and that was done on 4-9-17. Again no explanation. Corporate called the site motel 2x while I was on the line, with no one able to give a reason for it. Then I was told that the manager of guest relations would call me about the complaint within 72 hrs.

So according to corporate they were not cancelled 5-19-17. They were cancelled 4-9-17 with no warning and they also said it was not because of my credit card because they would not check it at the time anyway. So I waited for a call from corporate that never came. I called again 12 days later 6-5-17. The manager would not talk to me. She would have to call me back. She did not. I called 6-6-17 same run around. Then I was told that the property manager told corporate that she was going to call me on 5-25-17. This did not happen either. So I called the property 6-6-17. Again the run around. They refuse to explain their actions; everyone blaming someone that is not there to speak to. They have no intention of speaking to me about this Blatant screw up and mistreatment! This is their business! This was my Son's wedding! We were 6hrs from home! I recommended this motel! I had been very happy with it in the past! I will never stay there again!

New management at Ventura Beach - I have stayed at this motel every month for the last 8-9 months. Staying 3 days or more each time. Recently they changed management and this is not the same Motel 6 I looked forward to staying at each month. The employees are all very helpful and friendly until recently. They all look unhappy and they all very qualified and know their jobs but not anymore. I'm shocked at the difference it has made and the service is NOT like it use to be. The rooms are not clean like they were. I had to get a plunger and plunge the room toilet. I can't get the front desk to answer my calls. I was given the wrong room keys etc... This never happened before. Happy staff makes happy customers. This is really sad and I'll probably not continue going there.

Thank you so much Paris on Cleveland Drive, Roseville. I went to the Twin City for my son's graduation and booked the wrong Motel 6. Paris went beyond what a person would do. She gave me all the info on who to contact and how to get my money back from another motel. She is a go get her and is in your corner... Thank you Paris and hope to see you on our next trip cause this is where we will be staying... Kind friendly people.

We reserved a queen room for 3 nights. We were put into a little room with a chair and table that couldn't be used because of placement of the bed. The room was the smallest we have ever had. It was next to a room for all the electrical works for the motel. Wifi would not work. We paid over the amount stated and the bed had springs sticking out of it. I will say the staff were quite nice and helpful when they could be. Worst experience we've ever had.

I booked a 1 night stay on 5/21. When I got to my room there was broken glass everywhere. Went back to the help desk and requested another room. The other room we were moved to was infested with cockroaches. Went back to the help desk and decided to stay elsewhere. Help desk referred me to manager who was not available until Monday. Called Monday and while I was explaining situation to manager she hung up on me. Tried calling back 20+ times and got the runaround. Just trying to get my money back and talk to someone. Called 1800 number and requested to speak with manager, got put on hold and got hung up on. Is this even legal? I'm baffled at how they are doing me so dirty and literally being robbed. I don't know what to do.

The Motel 6 Dean Martin location has bad customer service. The security lied and said he saw me smoking marijuana, in turn putting me on a "do not rent list," (I don't even smoke) which is b.s. Not sure what's the issue there but PROFILING is a PROBLEM.

I stayed at Motel 6, Jersey Village, Houston, Texas for an extended period of time. A total of 12 weeks in the last year alone on three separated stays. The hotel management team was very unprofessional. I had not had a problem there until I mentioned that I noticed the really large blood stain on the mattress. I was concerned for my health and I was told that if I wanted to see a doctor, that they would not pay for it. I was also told that they would not refund me for the time I had been sleeping on the bloody mattress. The way the matter was handled was that I was put on a DNR (do not rent) list. The manager also lied and said that I created a disturbance. When I call to report this, I was told that they could not refund my stay because of the DNR due to the disturbance. I was shocked! I asked "What disturbance?" I had no idea, because there was none.

Motel 6 never even made an effort to repair or even investigate the problem. The hotel is old and rundown and the only reason I would stay at that hotel was because it was pet-friendly. One room was really moldy, one had ants and roaches, another the water wouldn't drain because the tile was set wrong, and another wouldn't drain. They don't keep extra sheets and towels, so you always have to wait for stuff. I never complained about any of problems, until the bloody mattress incident. The nasty mattress was just more than I could take.

Stayed at this location Motel 6 Temecula Rancho on March 12, 2017 for my birthday this year. I have stayed at this location every year usually 3x a year to be exact. This date was different for some reason. New staff, no manners and no customer service skills whatsoever. I asked for a receipt the amount was different than the quote on the phone and for some reason equipment was down and not functioning so she hand wrote me a receipt. Ice machine broken and vending machine ate my 5.00 bill. I'm just not so sure I will ever stay here again. Motel 6 keeps rising in costs but doesn't give what is the most important in business to its guest. Customer service, plenty of competition guys, get a clue.

I have never been treated so badly by hotel staff ever. The ladies who clean the rooms are very rude and hateful. My experience I had not 20 minutes ago was the worst yet. We ran out of toilet tissue so I ran downstairs to the laundry facility where the women do the linens and keep supplies. I very nicely asked if I could have a roll of t.p.. She may have been half a step from the box it was in. She snatched it up, shoved it at me, then persisted in slamming the door in my face. Just to let you know we have been here four weeks and it's just getting worse. This is the Lee Hwy/Bonny Oaks location in Chattanooga TN. They have treated me horribly my whole stay. I would go somewhere else but no vehicle and limited income makes that a problem. I really truly believe it's racism. They all look at me like I'm the plague. I have not been even the least bit upset or mistreating towards anyone employees or guests. I am actually a very laid back easy going person.

Bed bugs - Yesterday 5/07/17 my wife and I spent the night in Room 104. Prior to checking in room I asked the clerk if the rooms were in decent shape and she said they were 2 months old. Well I got 27 bites on my body, from my feet to the top of my back. This is not fair for an American name hotel to be brought down by this non- AMERICAN people!

My wife and I checked into the Motel 6 on 125 Arsenal Road in York PA on Friday night April 28th 2017. After a bunch of confusion as to whether or not we were confirmed there or not we started to unload our luggage onto one of their rolling carts only to find out that the carpet on the cart was soaking wet and soaked all of our luggage including items I had just purchased at a trade show. We complained and they did nothing so we carried everything to our room by ourselves. That is where all the trouble began. Upon entering the room (105) we found the floor which was NOT carpet but fake wood or something else covered in water.

I noticed a small refrigerator in the corner of the room and assumed the water came from that. I slowly moved the refrigerator aside and I was shocked and disgusted at what I found. I was not exactly sure of what it was so I asked my wife to confirm what I found. What it was, was a completely USED feminine sanitary period pad soaked in blood floating in the water. Even worse than that there were TWO of them in the water. I asked my wife to come and take pictures with her cell phone and could only get so close as she did not want to step in the water. I immediately went down to the front desk where there were 3 women working there and explained what I had found. Not one of them wanted anything to do with it and were actually afraid to go and see what was there (even though they use them their selves not me).

I was never offered a room change and they expected us to sleep there with the pads and the water on the floor. I asked to speak to the manager and was told she was not available to speak with me at all. After going back and forth for about an hour and NO ONE inspecting the room at all we decided to leave. While all of this yelling was going on a 10 or 12 year girl was sitting the lobby with her eyes wide open while we discussed period products and how to properly dispose of them. I have had 2 wives and a daughter and even I know how to do it not just drop it on the floor in a motel room. After a while the little girl's father decided it was enough for her to hear and went to his room to check for similar products with traumatized daughter in hand. We left the hotel and slept somewhere else that night.

Since then I have contacted the PA Dept. of Health since this was definitely a health hazard since we had no idea what could have been on them from AIDS to HIV. None of the females would touch or go near any of it and never even saw the room so we have great pictures to show. I even contacted the local Fox TV Station and after hearing my story said they would send a reporter to check it out. I even contacted the largest newspaper in town and they offered the same thing. Both places asked for and received the pictures my wife took and the TV fellow said it was one of the most disgusting things he had ever seen (and yes I have his name and title). I also contacted Motel 6 by phone and explained the same story and the woman (have her name too) asked for the pictures while we were on the phone and we sent them and she too said it was disgusting.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and they have already refunded me the money. The manager (**) has still not contacted me as I write this. The only thing that would make me happy is for all four women to be fired from their jobs immediately and put out on the street. I have not as yet decided to go the attorney route for what we suffered but will say my cousin works for the premier Law firm in Philly backed by both a State Senator and a US Senator. My costs will be none at all and Motel 6 will be paying all the costs. I could keep this going for 5 years if I want to. I do not care at all. I want them terminated and will continue to work to have that accomplished no matter how long it takes. They are going down for what they did not do or offer to do. ** if you are reading this you are in charge so you come first.

If I have to speak to the President personally and will fly to wherever corporate is and present my case in person with all the gory pictures. Never stay in a Motel 6. They are one step higher than a tent under an interstate overpass. And guess what it smells the same! I read all the way to the bottom of the page and believe me this is not fake and the zero tolerance should be for your employees and not for your guests!

Motel 6 Company Profile