Motel 6

• 5%
  • 13%
  • 36%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motel 6?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Motel 6?
    Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2023

Spent last night in Troutdale OR at Motel 6. Needed to arrive at PDX early for a friend's boarding. We were assigned a room "around back"... the first thing I noticed was a railroad about 100 feet from the door. No trains were active until about 7 PM but they ran heavily from then until about 2 AM. Many trains and some sounded huge, though I didn't get up to see.

The shower head is mounted much higher than normal and difficult to reach up ad adjust for a small-height person. Bad design. Sink hot water was just barely above body temp. The shower floor was not slip resistant, and in fact was so slippery I used the floor towel to keep from falling. The TV choices were terrible. But the WiFi performed well. Bed was comfortable, but there was no blanket - just a heavy sheet, and the air system ran constantly providing noise and cool air so I did not sleep warmly. In fact I really didn't sleep more than an hour all night. Overall, I was surprised at all the items mentioned, for such a popular company. I'll shop better for my next hotel/motel.

Reviewed Nov. 6, 2023

To start, I’ve spent a career traveling and staying at various motels/hotels in the US and overseas. I’ve had good experiences and not so good ones. Now that I’m retired, traveled to Pennsylvania to spend time with a relative other the weekend. We decided to stay at a Motel 6 being I considered it a good value for the money. After an all day drive, checked in at the Motel 6 in Warminster, PA, on November 4. The first room assigned was 220. Walked into the room and it had an extreme long term cigarette smell and a very strong perfume smell. We could not even breathe in the room so we walked out and requested another room. New room was 218. This room was not so smelly so we decided to stay. This was our first mistake.

Went to bed and during the night we heard a dog barking and now a must stronger smell of cigarettes throughout the night. At around 5:00 AM, the dog (across the hallway) started to bark again and would not stop. The frig and AC were noisy and with the dog barking, we had very little sleep. Room condition - In the morning we noticed mold in the bathroom and the room had many bad plaster patches along with war torn furniture. The sheets were questionable with black spots on them and the room was just plain dirty. Checked out at the front desk in the morning and told the person at the desk about the dog and room smell. They were apparently were aware of the problems and said nothing else.

After a return nine hour drive we noticed our clothes and hair smelled like cigarettes and bad perfume. The room charge was $127.64. Later Checked the WEB site and noted the room charge listed was $74.00. Bottom line, a very bad experience for this traveler at this location in Warminster PA. We will not stay at a Motel 6 in the future and will not recommend this motel to family and friends. Apparently standards for Motel 6 are very low.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Sept. 23, 2023

I checked out a day early and was told my cc would be credited for that day. Over two months later, it still has not been. When I first contacted Motel 6, they said the Expedia Virtual Card on file had been credited. "Our records show that you were issued a refund of $77.61 to the Expedia Virtual Card on file. Please reach out to them by calling them at *******783." I did not use Expedia for my booking.

When I brought that to their attention, I was told, "Our records show that you were issued a full refund to the Booking.com Virtual Card on file. Please reach out to them by calling them at *******958." (Except for those sentences, the messages were boilerplate, verbatim.) I did not use Booking.com, either. Motel 6 is lying. They are engaging in fraud. WHY!

Besides that, there is overt prostitution going on, there. My room was never cleaned nor was I given fresh towels. The parking lot is filthy and looks like it has been carpet bombed. The door to my room didn't seal, letting in bugs and the hot night air. The bathroom door was damaged, the furniture was damaged. It looked like a seedy hotel in some old movie. Totally disgusting.

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2023

I overslept. They were so nice and letting me stay. Awesome folks.. Waking me and letting me stay. The front staff amazing. And I think the G.M. was so nice and understanding. I will definitely be back to this place..

Reviewed Aug. 18, 2023

My experience has been excellent however I experience a horrible experience with customer service skills. I referred many friends to Motel 6 located in Branford CT East Main St however when I arrived with a friend one of the front staff members had to be in a bad mood which is unacceptable when you're in customer service department. She yelled to my husband and a very good friend of ours as we recommended motel 6 highly. But when he was yelled at for no reason at all he decided to go across the street to Holiday Inn hotel, that’s not very good for business. All in all motel 6 branford has stepped up remarkably with cleaning. Rooms tidying and properly stocked with towels.

Reviewed July 14, 2023

This Motel 6 is the most awful motel 6 I have stayed in. Door don't close all the way and roaches in the room. GM was rude and I do not recommend this motel 6 to anyone. Would not give a refund or anything.

Reviewed July 8, 2023

The service desk person named Julius called my room to tell me that I had to move my car and I said I have a handicap placard. I'm in a handicap room and he kept saying, "No you have to move your car. You need to go out and move your car now and if you don't you're going to have to leave the hotel," and I said, "But I'm parked in a handicap spot." And he says, "No you aren't. You're parked on the yellow line" because oh my God I was parked in the handicap spot and my two wheels on my driver's side were over the line and on the yellow stripes and he was actually threatening to make me leave the hotel.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 30, 2023

It's only $89 right? Well that's not much money. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't even bother. But the Unprofessionalism and lies this company said about me to my complaint at BBB keeps me fighting for you the customer. Checked in early but never went to room. We went out to return at around 12am to find huge nasty stain on bed. After further inspection I found hair, dirt and bed bugs. Called front desk and told me he couldn't leave office. Told wife we are leaving and went to return key and get our money back. He told me to call back tomorrow for manager. She lied and said she couldn't return money because we stayed full night. Trust me. I wouldn't have stayed! Contacted BBB and they are trying to help me but said they received letter and in it was complete lies about me. This is personal now but more importantly it's for you. DO NOT GO!

Reviewed June 6, 2023

My husband and I booked room for 6/1-6/6 2023. That didn't happened, we checked out on 6/4/2023. We couldn't and didn't get a restful, peaceful or relaxing sleep from day one. The people upstairs were totally ridiculous not mindful of us below them at all. They were awake all night ever night dragging, walking hard, slamming things, etc.. It was absolutely Horrible!! But, Thank Goodness for MamaRose the GM. I reported the issues to her on Sunday after visiting a church there. If I tell you this lady arrived at the room walking at the same time we were driving up to the room. I tell you one thing she doesn't play about her customers, and she don't play with them. This real nonsense, professional lady took care of business (ASAP). I've never seen a hotel/motel mngr evict residents as fast as she did.

MamaRose is (the) type of Mngr every business needs. We Thank God for her. Please, If anyone should stay at Motel 6 in Victoria, TX, ask for Mama Rose, she has a Beautiful spirit and is truly tenacious. The only way we would stay there again is that MamaRose is still the mngr there no doubt. Thank you, MamaRose.

Respectfully, Angella & Wilmer **

Reviewed June 3, 2023

I will never again make future reservations with Motel 6. $280.00 was taken from account at 11:30am; I was still traveling on Greyhound. And I had sent an email requesting to cancel my reservations and immediately after the email $280.00 was taken from me. I called customer service and reported it and found out that funds were not to be taken until arrival. This is theft. Now I have to wait 5 business days for a refund; it take them 5 days to take my money before arriving.

Reviewed May 22, 2023

This hotel is listed as newly opened. It should not have opened yet, there is so much wrong with it. Lightbulb is missing from one bedside light. Floor and desk lamps are not working, thus leaving only 1 lightbulb functional for entire room. Tub filthy. No ice bucket or machine, have to get ice from front desk. Have to jiggle toilet to stop it from running. Nails visible on bathroom door. No hangers. Panel under sink coming loose. No stopper for sink. Stains on sheets. Lobby reeks of curry. The few positive aspects of my stay - the bed was very comfortable, and the TV worked and had a multitude of channels available. The AC worked.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 17, 2023

I have stayed, even resided, a short term at this hotel over the years. The last time was pre pandemic. Hollywood was in poor shape and more dangerous. However, the hotel manager, VIVIAN, was a true Boss. She and her staff handled unruliness, craziness, rudeness, or anything potentially difficult with ease and class and resolve. ALL of her amazing staff always took care of us. As a mother, I did not worry ever about our safety. There was an unfortunate incident at the time which a guest had a firearm. At the time, we had the rooms next to him. Vivian and her staff were quick and discreet at moving myself and my 3 kids and our wolf out of our rooms while the police were being phoned.

Her security and desk were the ones who were aware of the situation first and took action immediately without any question of what to do. While the hotel and street were evacuated, again, Vivian and her staff kept us together, brought us water, and even returned into hotel to retrieve medications and necessities for those who needed it. Vivian worked non stop to get us into the hotel as soon as possible and off the street. Her staff stayed near us outside in case of any needs or concerns. As a mother of a legally handicapped son, her efforts were beyond commendable. Her staff kept us calm, and had it not been for the instincts and action of her staff, things could have been fatal for someone or many. That being said, my current stay finds us waiting for our home, and we are here once again.

5 years later, in 2023 , the hotel has become immaculate, freshly painted, color scheme much nicer, rooms have new furniture and lights.

The carpets are shampooed every few days and the best thing? THE STAFF IS THE SAME AMAZING CREW AS BEFORE. VIVIAN IS STILL RUNNING THE HOUSE AND IS SWEETER THAN EVER. It is obvious money was invested and there is care for the hotel and for each other. HOWEVER Gone are lines of difficult situations and people in the morning. There are no dogs barking all day because a bad owner left them all day. Pets are allowed and treated so nicely here, but the policy is now as it should be: No furry family member left alone unattended! Bravo to the hotel! Now, this is a motel, and this is Hollywood. I am not glossing over what Hollywood is it's dirt and diamonds.

Everyone here is from somewhere else. There are all types of souls out there on the Boulevard. However, this street, through combined efforts of the businesses, buildings, police and Hollywood city offices itself, are working together on its beautification. There are a myriad of attendants cleaning, working security, and ambassadors to keep things cleaner, easier, and more fun to walk around. This hotel does not have people loitering or soliciting or homeless chilling in front. People are always walking, and the hotel is always full. The staff and a paid rotating security officer are always around. The lobby has a room of vending and a microwave as well as coffee from 6 am to 10 am every day.

Housekeeping is every 3 days and takes half an hour. They are quick, sanitary, and accommodating. Here you need only ask. The room is not stupidly overstocked, but the hotel has everything. The flow of clean items is non stop as well as any toiletries you need. Utensils and other things are also available, but this hotel is literally surrounded by markets, food, bars, and dollar shops. CVS and Target are around the corner. Everyone delivers. The hotel staff know all about the area. The price of the hotel is such a bargain. The cleanliness and ease of the hotel and rooms are 5 stars. Staff rates 10 stars if possible! There is parking and a dual washer dryer combo in a room off the lobby.

This is Motel 6, but as with any sleepover establishment, you get what you give. No matter if Motel 6 or the Hilton or the Bel Air hotel, all staff should be treated with warmth and respect. They work while you sleep in comfort and safety. *Motel 6 should grant a higher budget for better wifi for its high volume branches like this one.* Don't forget etiquette, eave a gratuity!

Reviewed Feb. 19, 2023

I’ve been traveling around the country for the past 25 years as a hotel restoration contractor. I’ve seen and stayed at some bad motels but this is hands down the most disgusting. I found toenail clippings in the sink, bottom of bathtub looked like something died there, pubic hairs in the bath towels, hairballs in the bed, blood stains in the sheets, heater spit out dust everywhere. There was no toilet paper in the room. No shampoo. Room smelled like **. The list goes on. $120 was ridiculous for this room. Just horrible. Since the hotel was sold out I couldn’t change rooms. Motel 6 should be embarrassed to put their name on this property.

Motel 6 Phoenix East
    5315 East Van Buren street
    Phoenix, AZ. 85008
    February 17-18

Paid $120

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2023

I made my reservation online for $104.38. This rate was not explained clearly on the Motel 6 site. The room rate was $62.99 which is all I have paid in the past. So I don't know what Motel 6 was doing in the past but that is a pretty steep increase. The issues I have with Motel 6 are the Paint was peeling off of the entry door. There were no stoppers in the bath tub or the sink. It's the middle of winter and a hot bath would be nice. There appeared to be mold on the bathroom ceiling. The phone didn't work. I was told that they did not have any rooms downstairs but the motel was obviously not full based on the parking lot, and you can't tell me that they didn't have a room downstairs. There was no longer a table in the room and only one chair. My husband was with me and he had to sit on the bed to eat. Daniel, the front desk clerk, was very friendly and polite.

Reviewed Jan. 1, 2023

I have been staying at Motel 6 south in Billings Montana since October and my stay here has been a nightmare. There is constantly drug dealing going on. This motel is not safe. We still have no hot water.

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2022

We have two connected room in July 2022 and had Cockroaches in both rooms with a hole in the wall where they all went in and out. I showed pictures and the video to the front staff, Christina and left a letter with one of the fed Cockroaches in the envelope. I never received a call back from the hotel manager AHARON or the company itself. I paíd $420. For two rooms for two nights and I just found out October 17, that they approve a $60.00 refund. If you don’t like cockroaches, I would not go to Motel 6 Carpinteria North 4200 Via Real.

Price

Reviewed Oct. 9, 2022

Last night, October 8th, this Motel 6 resold our room, which was PAID IN FULL. They said it was because we'd not checked in by 6pm, despite the fact that we had notified them upon reservation that we wouldn't be checking in until 11 pm and they confirmed that notification. They were already charging a higher-than normal rate for the room ($300 a night for Motel 6?) because there was a major music festival (Aftershock) going on in Sacramento and they knew they could get that price. (Isn't this price gouging? And yet it happens all the time.)

There were no other rooms available, even if we'd been able to afford to pay for another room anywhere else. My partner, who was there for the music festival, slept OUTSIDE in a tshirt and shorts. He didn't have a car to sleep in or to drive anywhere else in. And THEY TOOK OUR MONEY ANYWAY. Essentially, they made more than double the regular price on that room while forcing a 56 YEAR OLD man to sleep on the streets.

Reviewed Sept. 29, 2022

I've been staying at this Motel 6 in Turlock CA for some 10 months or so. First let me say that the room I stay in is not completely finished or remodeled. There are 2 to 3 inch gaps along the lining of the walls where trim should be. Only there is no trim only open and exposed wall where roaches have a field day scurrying and laying eggs between rooms. There are holes in the walls where fixtures used to be but are no longer. Random patches of unpainted pieces scattered throughout the room and bathroom. The vents in air ducts look like a very shagged out rug from the 80s only its dust and dirt and God knows what else about 3 inches thick. The vents in ac were almost as bad. There was blood splatter on the walls from lord only knows. The bathroom had used needles left behind from previous guests. I had to bleach the room before I could let my partner and animals in the room.

One day the owner asked me if I would help Clean rooms because he only had one housekeeper so I agreed. Lo and behold he only paid $6 per room and the rooms were rather disgusting. During my stay I witnessed the owner go rather rogue on guests yelling at them and screaming profanities, allowing himself entry into their rooms without their consent and literally throwing out their belongings. I was shocked and embarrassed for the people I seen him do this to. Wait...it gets better. Then lo and behold, it was my turn. He without hesitation did the same to me. He has been trying to illegally force me out over a noise dispute that occurred around 9am in the morning. Since then he has illegally been locking me out since September 1, 2022 till present and as of September 28, 2022 he has since cut power to my room. So I have zero power, no lights electric, TV and air.

All of his actions are completely and totally in violation of California law and he is without a care or remorse about it. How inhumane and careless his actions are astonish me not as a victim of his abuse and harassment but more so in a way that he is a business owner. He is out of control and has no regard for the law or respect for other human beings. His shady business practices need to be investigate and stopped immediately. I am not the first guest he has done this to and I am more than certain I won't be the last. What chain of command do I have to bark up to be heard and helped to keep him from his unfair and illegal practices?

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2022

I had to find an inexpensive motel. After much travel I knew where I didn't want to sleep in. My first observation was a couple smoking on a bench, my impression was they were a long renters. My room was basic. The TV worked. I can watch Fox. In the morning I went to the lobby coffee machine, The one cup at a time type. Covered the container and went back to TV and Coffee, Stale? Old? Terrible. When It came to checking out I told the man that the Motel was a Pleasant experience but the coffee was the worst tasting, he said the machine company was changed last week. I went to my car to leave and first check my Ipad. I could not find. OMG all my info was on it. I tore apart my car trying to find it. Maybe I left it in my room so I went back in to get the key back. Telling him my problem, He asked what type of computer, He found it the night before on the ground. I thanked him with a Benjamin.

Reviewed Aug. 22, 2022

My wife and I are in our 50s and have stayed in many motels, hotels, inns and Airbnb‘s. The motel six in Brockton Mass was the filthiest we have ever experienced. The hallways smelled like a mixture of urine and smoke. There was blood smeared on the window of the front door of the motel. There were stains all over the floor. Our room was supposed to be a non-smoking room and smelled strongly of smoke and there were burn holes in the blankets. There was clumped hair and stains on our room floor. It was obvious that no cleaning had been done in this motel in a long time.

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2022

Me and my wife stayed at Motel6 and crew Jeff and Maria are extremely polite, efficient. The rooms are generally pretty clean and I would recommend this motel to anyone. They need be treated like a little more better with a promotion.

Profile pic of the author.
    Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2022

The Fairgrounds West Motel 6 in Oklahoma City needs to be closed, totally renovated and perhaps even re-staffed. It has 'good bones'. All of the amenities you want in an inexpensive motel are there: shower/tub, sink, beds, TV, table & chairs, pool, breakfast area in the office, etc. However, the breakfast area was closed, and they no longer offered breakfast. The table was rickety with an almost broken table leg. It could barely hold light items. The chairs had stained cushions, so we threw the quilts (which seemed somewhat cleaner) over them. I can't say much about the pool because it was too rainy and cool out to use it. It didn't look as sparkling clean as it does in the website pictures though.

Moreover, the bedsheets, quilts, towels and carpet were worn out, had holes and stains and one of the queen beds even had dog hair all over the sheets under the quilt. There were cockroaches crawling all over the place at night. The carpet was worn out and felt greasy. You didn't even want to walk on it barefoot. You'd walk across it, then sit down, wipe your feet and they'd have a brown film all over them. We'd wipe our feet off with Handi Wipes before we put them on the bed, or put our shoes on, it was so bad.

The bathroom looked like someone had put their dog in there then left it in there while they went out. Meanwhile, the dog had tried to claw the door open. The door and door frame were in splinters. We told the front desk about it and while we were out during the day (we stayed two nights), their solution was to spray paint the splinters white. They didn't spray for the roaches we told them about either because they were still going strong the next night. I got bug spray from a dollar store and did it myself. We also asked for different sheets, but they couldn't be bothered to bring them to our room. We had to walk to the office to get them.

Speaking of the office, when we got there the first night it was late (after midnight) because of delayed flights. The front door was locked, and no one responded to us pressing the button nor to calling them on the phone. We were just about to give up and go to another hotel when a car pulled up and the night manager got out and let us in. I wish now that we had given up sooner because it was not a pleasant experience staying there.

The only positives I can give them are that the plumbing and electrical stuff seemed to work okay, the air conditioner worked and wasn't very loud and the door did latch shut. The mattresses were firmer than we'd like and felt springy, but at least they weren't butt-sprung or creaky. Mattress pads would be nice. Other than that, everything else needs replaced and/or cleaned thoroughly.

Customer ServiceCoveragePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 27, 2022

If I could give zero stars I would. We reserved 2 rooms Non smoking. We get there and we’re told all that was available was smoking and one of the rooms windows was broken but it had a piece of wood covering it. The gentleman told me that he could cancel our reservations since our rooms we reserved weren’t available.

One week later and still no refund. Went back to the motel on our way back home and tried to speak to the general manager Leeka but she refused to speak to me. The front office people were rude and said they don’t know why the gentleman at the front desk said that. They refused to refund the one room that was charged and said they could only speak to whoever the reservation was under so I walked outside and brought my elderly mother inside to speak to them about a refund. They then said we needed to leave because they were going to start a shift change or they would call the cops on us. Between the rude service, Leeka the GM who refused to speak to us and was yelling from the back room at her employees and the homeless people not 10 ft away from the motel. STAY CLEAR!!!!

Reviewed June 21, 2022

Well after a four-week stay at this property, I must say it was a rollercoaster ride of an experience. The first two weeks were fantastic. Staff and manager professional and respectful at all times. Week three, however, yielded a Dr Jeckle / Mr Hyde type shift in staff and management’s professionalism and treatment of guests.

First, week three, and the headboard I was told the night I checked in would be fixed “in a day or two” was still propped again the wall in the room I was assigned to. Suffice it to say, maintenance of this property is not high on the manager’s list of things to do at this property. I’m not certain which is more concerning to me, the headboard propped against the wall, the endless running of the toilet (reported three times during my stay), or the constant dripping of bathtub and sink faucets. As I said, maintenance is not a priority at this property. Getting fresh towels was a challenge daily. Frequently during my stay, I would have to ask multiple times during the day to get fresh towels. My requests were met with smart Alec responses such as, “do you wash your towels every day at home?” “Are you so filthy you have to get new towels and face cloths everyday man?”

Another concern was the infrequency of bedding changes. In the three weeks I was at this motel, the only time the bedding was changed was when I changed it myself. When this event occurred, I asked an individual from housekeeping to provide me with a set of clean sheets as I had spilled soda on the bed. I was told I needed to “surrender” the dirty bedding in order to get clean linen. I surrendered the soiled sheets and bedspread as required. I did not receive replacement sheets or bedspread.

Instead, I was informed that I would need to wait for the laundry to be completed and ask for sheets. I asked multiple times over the next two days without success in securing replacement sheets. Finally, at 3:50 AM on the third day, I asked the manager, who was working the overnight shift at the desk, for sheets. I was informed she did not have clean sheets to give me, but that she would leave a message for housekeeping to locate sheets when the shift began in the morning.

Housekeeping overall is dismal at this property. That is a gross understatement quite frankly. In three weeks as a paying guest at this hotel, my room was not once touched by housekeeping. Not one single time. I emptied my own trash daily. I vacuumed my own room each day after securing the vacuum from a member of the housekeeping team. I wiped the surfaces in the room down with cleaner/disinfectant I purchased myself when I was informed on the third day of my stay that disinfecting or sanitizing supplies were not available. When I mentioned Covid and influenza transmission, I was curtly told that I was free to voice my concern about Covid to the public health office.

The security doors located at the exits of the hotel were not secured at 10:00 PM any night that I was a paying guest at the hotel. Per posted signage at the property, all doors were to be secured at 10:00 PM for the safety of guests of the hotel. Simply did not happen a single night I was at the hotel. I voiced concern about this to two individuals working the front desk.

My concern was outright dismissed by one desk agent and snickered about by the other. I suggested removing the signage if the promised action posted was mere “lip service” to comply with some law or ordinance. This voiced concern, I believe, comes into play a couple of days after I raised it - more in a bit about this. On two separate occasions, an individual unknown to me was in my room. The initial incident was my first morning at the hotel. I was awakened by a female clad in only a towel over her genital area. I was startled by this as I know I shut the room door securely when I went to bed.

Reviewed June 10, 2022

Smoke in non smoking room. No mirror above bath sink. Missing door lock. Tv does not work. Dirty motel and room. Poor employee attitude. 2 electric plugs. Lack of parking. Put handicap on 3rd floor and elevator breaks. Hotel not maintained. No coffee...go to convenience store they say. Everything needs paint. Broken furniture.

Reviewed June 9, 2022

Dirty place!!! Sheets (really the whole bed) smelled like someone had poured 2-cycle engine oil and gas all over them. The door didn't shut properly so of course, I couldn't sleep. People ran up and down the upstairs balcony sounding as if they were coming through the floor all night. Then the main manager informed us this morning that they don't offer breakfast as it's 'NOT a restaurant.' If we had known all of this beforehand we would have added another $20 and got a 3 or 4 star hotel.

Reviewed May 26, 2022

Stay the hell away from this chain, it used to be a nice place to stay, clean rooms, fair prices and good customer service...it now appears as if the company sold its name to any cheap hourly motel willing to pay their franchise fee. Absolutely the worst staying experience of my life!

Dirty room with even dirtier bedding, sheets and pillow cases obviously hadn't been changed, sink with warm water only and that barely came out (no hot or cold), tub I wouldn't dare step into, toilet seat not secured to toilet allowing you to almost fall in, TV lineup card but very, very few of the channels listed, TV also stuck on Closed Caption, dirty floors, old and damaged furniture, old towels so thin you could see through them, room paint job looked as if Ray Charles did it, pool filled with concrete and used as a storage area for mattresses and old chairs...on top of all that, they refused to honor military or senior discount. It is very clear they are only in it for a quick buck and could care less about building and maintaining a long-term customer base. They can leave the light on all they want, I will never stop there again!

Reviewed May 17, 2022

Reserved a room for February 2 to February 10, 2021. Rate quoted by phone and email was $475.85. When I received my statement the card was charged $833.69. Motel 6 has ignored me for over a year. CitiCards has not assisted.

Reviewed May 16, 2022

I just want to say that the Motel 6 in Morton Gap is one of the Good hotel to stay at. The staff there is very friendly and they always look out for the customers when they stay at the property. Mr. ** is great with every customers he come in contact with. He is very people friendly and he always take care of soldiers like myself. Thanks Mr. ** for such a positive experience during my stay there.

Reviewed May 12, 2022

I had booked a room in Brooklyn Center, Mn for my daughter for the evening and the front desk worker was having an issue navigating their system. I phoned customer service to see if they could intervene and assist this individual. I spoke to 4 people and all of which told me my daughter could not stay there and they would not refund my credit card. I was taken back at the customer service people. I have never in my life been treated so poorly by an organization. I was merely attempting to find shelter for my child for the evening. I would not recommend this establishment to anyone. And on top of wasting my time, I need to file a dispute with my credit card company for the charge!

Motel 6 Company Information