2. Travel
  3. Hotel Brands

4.0/5 (147 ratings)

About Hyatt Hotels

Hyatt Hotels Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hyatt Hotels?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hyatt Hotels?

Original review: April 12, 2021

Very clean and the employees are very curious always ready to help out. They often have discounts and you can earn points. They're located all over so you can find one in your travels. They have in house restaurants and bars so don’t have to go anywhere. They can accommodate office meetings. They're like a big family. .

Original review: April 6, 2021

Every level of this hotel chain is wonderfully done, from Atrium wonders to business and long term stay hotels. The World of Hyatt program is one of the best in the business, their best hotels cost less than that of Marriott and Hilton when redeeming points. Almost all the staff they hire is top notched and service oriented.

Get buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 2, 2021

We take the train regularly into D.C. for a few days to see a museum or a concert at the Kennedy Center. We first chose the Grand Hyatt to stay at and I don't ever want to stay anywhere else. Their breakfast buffet is spectacular and it happened to be included with our room the first time, so we get it every time. The hotel restaurants are wonderful and you never have to leave if you don't want to.

Original review: March 31, 2021

My 3 night stay was fine, even with all the COVID precautions necessary. The Team was great! Grounds needed a little refreshing, their general contractor not

available at the present time. 'To Go' breakfast was really exceptional, given all the restrictions. Attention to my comments at the Front Desk were noted (i.e., bathroom sink drain plugged.). Very pleasant personalities working the Property (Hyatt, Dublin, OH).

Original review: March 30, 2021

Excellent hotel. Great prices and staff is very friendly and helpful. Their restaurants are also first class with a variety of foods. I would recommend you stay there. I've used their hotels all over the nation and all are very good. Good points program too, you get a lot more than compared to other hotels, like Hilton Honors.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

I had the displeasure of an extended stay at this hotel for work purposes. The noise level from WITHIN MY ROOM was so loud that I had to pack up my computers and go to the local library because I couldn’t hear my clients during phone calls. It started at 8am each morning and continued until 10pm. I tried to change rooms to no avail. I do not recommend this hotel if you need to work.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

We were group of twenty adults and six children. I'm listing problems faced by us.

1) Complimentary breakfast was terrible. We stayed for four days and were served same breakfast all days. Same idli sambhar poha and chicken sausages.

2) Hats off to the architect of hotel. The most dangerous bathroom ever seen in my life. The placement of bath tub is so dangerous that if one falls would break his head, hand or toe.

3) In room dining was super late. Any ordered food never arrived before 30-40 minutes.

4) The lobby of the hotel near rooms was always smelly.

5) The room category allotted by hotel is to fool the customers all rooms have same interior and fixtures and furniture.

I think we made biggest mistake in our life by booking this hotel. Other people should avoid this hotel. --

Original review: April 5, 2021

Staff very polite and courteous. Rooms and surroundings clean and comfortable. Pleasant staying there. We enjoyed a quiet stay and will have friends and family stay there when they come to visit us.

Original review: April 4, 2021

I love how clean they always are. When I stay I never have to worry if the housekeeper did a rushed clean. Always clean and on time with great customer service not your run off the mill, could care less employees. I've never regret a stay.

Original review: April 3, 2021

It was a great experience, very clean & many great updated rooms with a very happy and experience staff. Our room was very comfortable and had many accommodations with all the little extra lotion and shampoo which truly came in handy. I will definitely use this hotel chain again.

Hyatt Hotels author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Hyatt Hotels are upscale properties with full service amenities. They are part of the Hyatt Hotels Corporation, which includes 12 brands, and the Hyatt brand can be found primarily in large cities.

• Rewards: The Hyatt Gold Passport, a free rewards program, gives guests five points for every eligible dollar they spend at any hotel in the Hyatt family. These points can be used to book free hotel stays with no blackout dates. These points can also be converted into frequent flyer miles on one of Hyatt’s 30 partner airlines.

• Business practice: The Hyatt Hotels Corporation is devoted to its employees. The company has won FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For" award multiple times and has several awards from the Great Place to Work Institute. Their Diversity & Inclusion program strives to make the corporation a welcoming place for people of all ages, genders, cultures, races, ethnic origins, sexual orientations and abilities.

• Corporate responsibility: Hyatt Thrive is the company’s corporate responsibility program, which seeks to improve the communities where Hyatt operates. In 2015, the Hyatt Thrive program donated almost $2.5 million dollars to local community programs in the form of grants. They also work to reduce energy consumption on their properties, and the company trains thousands of employees to recognize and appropriately respond to human trafficking in the hotels.

• Free Wi-Fi: All Hyatt guests have free Wi-Fi in their rooms and throughout the hotel. Similar hotels may charge $5-$15 for in room Wi-Fi.

• Dining: Hyatt Hotels have onsite upscale dining options and room service. Some locations also have separate bars and lounges. Many of these restaurants and lounges offer unique views of the surrounding cities.

Hyatt Hotels Company Information