toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Angel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review in regards to using our services. We are glad to know that our agents were able to assist you with the inquiry that you had with your reservation in a timely fashion! We look forward to you utilizing our services for your future travel plans.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

They were so very helpful, understanding, polite and a quick response to answer all of my questions and concerns. They went out of their way to make things easy for me. Very much appreciated. Top notch service! I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Thank you again!

HI Sarah,

Thanks for sharing this lovely review! It's our pleasure to accommodate you and we're happy to hear that our agent was able to clear up any misunderstandings that you had regarding your reservation. Your kind words let us know we're doing a good job!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I contacted the site because of a billing issue. The customer service representative was very helpful and cleared up the situation for me. Turns out there were no problems on their end and I had incorrectly read my credit card statement. They were prompt with their response.

Hi Starla,

Thank you for your feedback! We love knowing our staff provides such great service at every turn and will be passing your compliments along to our team right away!

- HotelPlanner, Management Team

Original review: March 18, 2016

I am writing to inform all that HotelPlanner.com is a fantastic and fine oiled machine! Fantastic customer service and always prompt on information. I am a Sales Director for a Pennsylvania property and love my time spent with HotelPlanner.com and their site. Shanna ** does a fantastic job for us as well as many others guiding the appropriate groups to our attention and truly caring about their stay and experience with our property. We have had a representative stay on site as well, which tells you that they know first hand where they are recommending for your travel stay. I wanted to say THANK YOU to all that do such a great job every day! Everyone is in good hands with HotelPlanner.com.

Hi Veronna,

Thank you for the 5 star review and the time taken to share your thoughts! We're truly pleased to know that our agent Reginette was able to assist you regarding your urgent predicament. We take great pride in knowing that our agents are doing an exceptional job in making sure to assist the needs and last minute emergency's of our clients! We look forward to your continued services in the near future!

-HotelPlanner

Original review: Nov. 19, 2015

We had a group of 8 international guests coming in early December whose trip was suddenly cancelled. We had already booked and paid for the rooms through HotelPlanner's group reservations. The rate we got made the reservations non refundable which was going to mean we had to swallow a lot of money on those unused rooms. I emailed hotelplanner about our predicament and Reginette came to the rescue. She took care of everything so quickly and was even able to help us cancel the prepaid reservation without penalty.

I've been using hotelplanner for about two years and I always rave about them to anyone I know who plans group travel. I will continue to recommend them to any and every person who will listen. It's really rare to find the kind of customer service I get from their representatives. I wish all of my travel contacts were as friendly and competent! Way to go HotelPlanner and especially Ms. Reginette **!

Hi Angel,

Thank you for your review! I am delighted to hear that our agents were able to assist you in clarifying any questions that you had regarding your reservation as that is what we are her for! We definitely look forward to booking more reservations for you in the future.

Regina

Original review: Oct. 12, 2015

I had lots of questions regarding a recent trip and got excellent answers from HotelPlanner.com. They steered me in the right direction and made a pleasant trip extraordinary.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HotelPlanner.com?

Hi Judi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review in regards to using our services. We are glad to know that our agents were able to assist you with the inquiry that you had with your reservation.

HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I needed to change the dates of a reservation I had made. I had an extremely difficult time trying to do so and was bounced back and forth between the hotel and HotelPlanner. I was given conflicting instructions and was very frustrated. Eventually, though, HotelPlanner came through and rectified the situation and I was very happy that they stepped up and helped me.

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the perfect rating! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience utilizing our services and we are glad that we were able to rectify this matter for you. We look forward to your continued support in utilizing our services for your future travel plans.

HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

Thanks for your follow up. I would recommend hotel planner if you want to book a room. The f/u was quick and kind. Thanks. Originally had hotel planner do my planning for a motel in pigeon forge, in which we had a confirmation number only to find out when we got to the motel late in the evening, they showed nowhere for our reservation. So we had to drive back home which was 6 hour drive. Hotel Planner made it right for us.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the outstanding review! We're delighted to know that our staff was able to assist you with the issue that you had with your booking as we strive to provide the best customer service to our clients as possible. We look forward to you utilizing our services for your future travel plans.

HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

Reginette ** was extremely helpful and accommodating while booking and when we had to cancel our reservation. Unfortunately, we needed to cancel travel plans for Thanksgiving since my wife and I are sick and we can not bring the illness to a family member who is in cancer treatment. I really appreciate the help and quick response I received and will use Hotel Planner again when we re-book the visit. Thank you.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the wonderful review! It is great to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating to your need! They are always working very hard to provide great customer service to all of our clients! We look forward to you utilizing our services for your future travel plans.

HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

In September 2016 our family ventured to Quebec City, a preplanned vacation from Caledonia, Ontario. Upon arrival in Quebec City we found our hotel lost our reservation. My option 900 dollars at a Landmark Hotel or our van as sleeping area. My wife called HotePlanner. They calmed us and found us a great room at Port Royal in Quebec City for 229 an evening. It was perfect. Great locale, great staff and beautiful hotel. We are going back there next year. But thank you so much for saving our family vacation. Great job!!! 10 stars.

I am utterly disappointed with the service I received from Hotel Planner on 11/11/2016. I have never used their services before and I will never use it again because they will blatantly lie to you to get your money. I contacted one of their sales agent on 11/11/16 to make a reservation after I was unable to book online a hotel I found on their site that had a good review and a good rate for the night (Courtyard Marriott). The agent I spoke with informed me that the hotel I was considering is actually closed down, but he would be happy to look for other options close to the area of where I was looking at.

After a few minutes on hold, he told me only one hotel was showing any availability for the night which was City Line hotel. The rate he told me was much higher than the rates I saw online but he told me it was because I was making a last minute reservation so the prices were higher. I had been traveling all day and was in a new area that I am not familiar with, so being exhausted, I decided to proceed with the reservation despite the higher cost so I could have somewhere to rest my head for the night.

When we almost completed the reservation, I asked him what was the rating on the hotel rated. He said it was a 2 star but "not to worry, it is a very nice hotel, you won't be disappointed." He could hear the disappointment in my voice when he told me it was a 2 star hotel because I was very apprehensive knowing that 2 star hotels don't get that rating from being a "very nice hotel." But he once again reassured me that the hotel was nice and he also countered with the fact that 3 star hotels in the area was ranging upwards of $300 per night and I was getting a deal at $114. I finalized the reservation and he informed me that there is a no refund policy in place for cancellation of this reservation.

Let's just say, I regretted every single second of booking that reservation. I don't even know where to begin with how horrendous the hotel was (this place doesn't even earn the right to call itself a hotel, it's a dump heap). Where do I begin with what was wrong?! It took over 20 minutes to find the place after my GPS said I had arrived. That's because the name on the hotel did not match the name the agent told me or what the reservation said. The reservation and the agent stated that the name of the hotel was City line Hotel but the name of the hotel is North American Motor Inns.

I drove pass the place several times and did not know that was it. I had to go back to the reservation and look at the tiny picture in the reservation to see the look of the building and that's how figured out that this dark and dingy place is where I would have to spend the night. I had to park my car across the street at a shopping center, because the small, claustrophobic, hard to navigate and extremely dark (no light at all) park lot was too scary for me to park in as a woman walking back to the hotel by myself. It only got worse from there.

Let's see: the hotel reeked of marijuana smell especially on the floor they put me on, the elevator was broken because someone got stuck in it while I was heading up to my room and it was out for the rest of the time I stayed there, so I had to take four flights of stairs with my bags. The room felt like an ice box and never got warm for the night no matter how much I tried to get the heat to work, the sheets and towels all had brown stains in them, there was ABSOLUTELY no hot water in the shower when I took a shower in the morning so I had to bath in completely cold water. Since then I have caught a cold because of the extreme temperatures my body endured that night and morning. The room was also supposed to be smoke free but the cigarette smell in the room and on the floor was unbearable. I had a migraine all night because the smell flared up my sinuses.

There were no phones in the room so in case of an emergency you could not call down to the front desk. On top of that, on my way up and down the steps that night (went out to get something to eat) due to the elevators being out, I passed several shady characters in the stairway engaging in a variety of different activities that made me feel unsafe. The stairways was filled with trash and the smell of urine permeated each floor. I did not sleep that entire night because not only was I scared, but I was so uncomfortable in that room. I sat up in a corner of the bed and covered with my jacket since the sheets were so gross and I did not want them touching me. I would have probably been more comfortable sleeping in my car in the cold than what I paid $114 for.

I usually stay at Holiday Inns when I travel out of town, and I pay no more than $90 per night for a room but have always gotten five star treatment there. Unfortunately, there were none in the area according to my search which is how I ended up on Hotel Planner. I wanted to write this review the moment I was sitting in that hotel room because I wanted to warn others to not fall into the trap that I did by getting misinformation about the quality of this hotel from a Hotel Planner agent, but my hands were too frozen to type on my phone. Sorry for the lengthy review but I hope this honest review helps someone else by preventing them from wasting their money on this place. They should definitely close this hotel down because it is poorly managed and is in very deplorable conditions.

Hi Cecilia,

Thanks for the wonderful review! We are pleased to know that Reginette was so helpful and pleasant in assisting you with the matter concerning your reservation - we will be sure to pass along your compliments!

HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

We had requested a waiver of the cancellation penalty at the Riad Shama for our department head indicating a valid reason. We contacted Reginette ** and she was very helpful in assisting us secure the waiver. While we had requested assistance from our local counterpart in Marrakech to contact the hotel to request the waiver which was approved by the owner, Reginette was diligent in updating us with information from their own department who was handling the email communication with the property. She was always positive in her responses and showed an eagerness to help, a sure mark for good customer service.

Hi David,

Thank you for the five star review! We are pleased to know that Reginette was so helpful and pleasant in assisting you with the matter concerning your reservation - we will be sure to pass along your compliments!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

Novotel Panama - Reginette ** was able to resolve an issue I had with this Hotel. Even though I booked a reservation for 3 people, when we arrived at the Hotel we were forced to pay addition fees as there were 3 of us and the Hotel informed me that although we had booked a double room, there was only 1 guest indicated in their records. Reginette helped us find a resolution and is highly appreciated.

Hi Cory,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, as we truly appreciate your kind words! Our top priority is providing excellent customer service to our clients and we are delighted to know that our colleague was able to assist you with the issue that you had with your reservation. We look forward to you utilizing our services for your future travel plans.

HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

I recently booked a stay at a local motel and upon arriving, was both mistreated and our room wasn't ready. I immediately contacted hotel planner and one of their representatives helped me out by the name of Reginette. They contacted their billing department and immediately had a refund on its way. They took the time to review this and come to the conclusion that this was wrong. I really respect them for the professionalism and swift responses. Though my experience with the motel was bad, I will definitely continue to use hotel planner because of their care to the customer. Thank you.

HotelPlanner.com

Dear Henry, I appreciate your positive feedback about our services, as we do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We look forward to your continued support in utilizing our services for your future travel plans!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

I had an issue with the Red Roof Inn I stayed at - due to some communication and logistical issues, I was charged twice for a room I had already booked with HotelPlanner.com. I ended up contacting them a few days later and they were on it RIGHT AWAY. Within a day I got a response and a refund. This is unheard of service from a website company. I would recommend HotelPlanner.com any time! And, I'll be using it again when I travel again.

HotelPlanner.com

Dear Emma, Thank you for your review! I am happy that our colleague was able to assist you with your request in a prompt manner! We look forward to you utilizing our services for your future travel plans!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

I had a 2 night reservation at the Red Roof Inn in downtown Chicago, Illinois. I only needed 1 night and asked to be refunded for the 2nd night. I have been granted that request and thank you very much.

Factual basis uncertain

Dear Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience as we sincerely apologize to you for the inconvenience that this caused you.

We were able to verify with our reservations department that the hotel mistakenly billed you for your reservation directly at the property and has since then immediately issued a refund in full back to your card that was provided on file at the hotel; and HotelPlanner was also able to issue a second refund to you as well in a personal email that was sent to your email.

Thank you for calling this to our attention as you are a valued customer, and we sincerely apologize to you for the inconvenience caused as we do hope that you will give our services another chance in the near future!

- HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

When it came time to check in their service wasn't available... took 45 mins to find this out! So then that left me to pay for my room on site and now cannot seem to get my refund. Will never use this service again... bunch of crooks.

HotelPlanner.com

Dear Cedric, Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! I am so glad to hear that our agent was able to provide exceptional service to you in handling your reservation - we take the service that we provide to our clients very seriously! Thank you!

- HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Card charged twice. Simply amazing... Regine showed me favor and IMMEDIATELY forwarded my concern to the proper department & they fixed my issue in a timely professional manner. Very very professional A+. Then last week everything had went wrong for me until Regine and her colleagues came along.

HotelPlanner.com

Dear Trista, Thank you for your positive comments. I am very pleased to hear that our staff was able to assist you in a timely manner with the issue that you had with your reservation. I will be sure to pass on the sentiments to our staff that assisted you as we value the feedback of our customers! Thank you!

- HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Nov. 1, 2016

I had the pleasure of being assisted by Reginette ** from Hotel Planner who was very courteous, thorough and efficient in her dealing with my delicate situation. I had been previously placed on the phone with a gentleman who then claimed he could not hear me after I had been waiting for over 20 minutes. When I emailed your company, Reginette ** stepped up and was very efficient in changing my date which I reserved by mistake and was able to get my son in his room for this evening as intended. I am truly grateful for her wonderful customer service and expeditious manner in which she handled everything especially due to the fact that I was at work and my son would have been stranded in another city. Much appreciation.

HotelPlanner.com

Dear Gay, Thank you for sharing this stellar review! We're delighted to hear that our colleague was able to go above and beyond the call of duty to assist you with the issue that you had regarding your reservation! Here at HotelPlanner all our staff aim’s to please our customers and your praise lets us know we're doing our job, thank you!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I used HotelPlanner to book a room for a work-related stay. Immediately after booking, I realized I made a mistake on the city! I quickly called back and was able to cancel my reservation getting a refund---minus the $25 cancellation fee. I emailed Reginette ** with my concerns. She responded to my email in a very timely manner and was able to refund the $25 cancellation fee as well. Yay! Thank you! I would not hesitate to use HotelPlanner in the future.

HotelPlanner.com

Dear Kenneth, Thanks for the great review and rating! We're happy to know that it was an easy process to use and navigate our website as we strive to provide quality service and convenience for our guests! We look forward to you utilizing our services in the near future!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

This was the first time I had used Hotelplanner.com to make a reservation but not the first time I booked travel through a website and have to say the site is easy to use and the service we received has been great – would definitely recommend this site to book and know we will in the future!!

HI Dylan,

Thanks for sharing this glowing review! We're thrilled to hear our colleague Reginette, was able to accommodate your request in a prompt and effective manner. We pride ourselves on reviews like yours and look forward to your continued service in using our services!

- Hotel Planner Management Team

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

Reginette was prompt & effective. She resolved my problems quickly & painlessly. I could not ask for a better more rapid response in a situation like this. I will suggest others work with HotelPlanner based on her work. Congratulations on such great customer service.

Hi Larry,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your kind words about our services and we look forward to your continued support in using our services in the near future!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

We had planned on going to Tybee Island in October, staying at Hotel Tybee. Unfortunately, due to the damage from hurricane Matthew, the Motel called and said they were closed for repair. The reservation was made thru HotelPlanner and prepayment was made. Prompt repayment has been made to our account. Any future trip reservations will be made thru HotelPlanner. Very satisfied with their service.

HI Darlene,

We are deeply sorry and apologize to you on behalf of the hotels unsatisfactory conditions. We take great consideration into your feedback as we will follow up with the hotel to take the proper actions to improve the conditions of the property.

In addition, I was able to verify with my colleague that a follow up email was sent to you, and with the department handling your reservation that verified you were billed for only one night of your reservation and refunded for the remaining two nights; you were not charged the $25.00 cancellation fee.

Once again we do sincerely apologize to you for the experience and hope that you can give us a second chance to change your point of view in the future.

Sincerely,

-HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

My husband booked a hotel at 8:00 Pm. I was at work and I got home and called at 3 in the morning. I tried to cancel and was unable to do this due to your cancellation policy! When I arrived at the hotel it was the ABSOLUTE WORST hotel I have ever been at! I could not stay. I had to drive an hour and a half away after an eight hour drive to get a room that I could breathe fresh air!! I did call today to get my money back and had to pay for a night that I did not even use! And got charged the cancellation fee and hotel room! Nice way to take my hard earned money! You guys must enjoy taking people's money! That is why there is a $25 fee to cancel! But thanks for refunding my money for the next two nights!

I made a reservation last Tuesday for a 4 night stay in Mexico for our family (2 adults, 2 children). I received a confirmation email and after reviewing the details noticed that the confirmation showed 2 adults and 1 child. I called the customer support number in the reservation and it immediately went to "no agents available, leave a number and we will call you back". I left a message with my itinerary number, name, phone number and a brief description of the problem. The next day I received a voice mail saying, "This is HotelPlanner, we received a missed call from this number and are calling to find out why you called?" Again, I left all that information on the voicemail. After 3 attempts to return the call I finally was able to talk to a "live" person named Regina. She listened to my description of the problem and told me "that reservation was prepaid, there are no changes or cancellations allowed"!!

I calmly explained that I had entered the information correctly when I made the reservation and she said she would check with the department that handled these reservations and get back with me. After that call I went back on the HotelPlanner website and recreated the reservation. I entered the same hotel, same dates and 2 adults 2 children then submitted it for a reservation. The confirmation page came back showing 2 adults, 1 child, obviously some sort of "glitch" in the booking engine. Just to confirm I did the whole process a 3rd time with the same results. When going from the 1st screen to the booking screen it changes the number of children from 2 to 1 each time. I received a call back from Regina on Friday. She left a voicemail saying, "sorry, but I talked to the department that handles those reservations and they said that because it is a prepaid reservation there are no changes or cancellations that can be made."

Today I called back and talked to Regina again. I explained that I had gone back and made the reservations 2 more times and that the system was making the change from 2 children to 1 child each time, and that I needed someone to get involved and correct my reservation. Regina gave me the number for her supervisor April. I have left a message but gotten no return call. Today I went on the site and made another reservation the same way. Again it changed the child count from 2 to 1. This time I made copies of screenshots on each step of the way which I will attach to this review. I am NOT happy and I feel like this website is almost a "bait & switch" scam. BE VERY WARY ABOUT BOOKING ON THIS SITE!

Dear Linda,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to the issue concerning your reservation and we sincerely apologize to you for any inconvenience caused. We were able to locate your reservation in our system that was booked on 10/09/16 at 11:06 AM for a 2 Double Beds Non-Smoking High Speed Net Coffee Maker Hair Iron Full Breakfast.

Your reservation was a “Pay Now – Prepaid Reservation” meaning that at the time of booking your reservation you would be billed immediately to the account information you provided on file at the time of booking.

I was able to follow up with the hotel and the department handling your reservation and we were able to locate in our system that your reservation was still confirmed; we did contact the hotel directly who did provide approval that your reservation could be cancelled with no penalty.

As such the department did go ahead and cancel your booking with no penalty and you has been issued a full refund that will be allocated back to your original form of payment provided at the time of booking.

Once again we do apologize to you for any inconvenience caused as our agents were only following protocol per the policy that was agreed to at the time of booking. A copy of the refund receipt was sent to you via email. Please do let us know if you do require any further assistance.

HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Oct. 9, 2016

I found the HotelPlanner website deceiving and if I could give this site 0 stars I would. I reserved a room and the website said a 10% discount if you prepaid. I did and did not receive the discount. When I called, I was told by "Gabby" I could cancel without penalty; even though I told her it said I would be charged $25 according to the e-mail I received...AFTER I paid. (This call was made immediately upon the reservation.) After cancelling, I was told I would be charged $25. Are you kidding me? I was also told I didn't get a discount because it was such a "great" deal. I don't think so! I happened to live in this area for most of my life and know I did not get any special price. HotelPlanner should make all of this information CLEAR before you book. I will NEVER and I mean NEVER use HotelPlanner again!

Hi Carlyn,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I would like to apologize to you for any inconvenience that this reservation may have caused you as we were not able to reply back to you in a timely fashion as we were evacuated from our corporate Headquarters due to Hurricane Matthew. Upon our return to the Office on Monday we were able to verify that one of our Executives was able to follow up with you in regards to the matter concerning your reservation.

Furthermore, I was able to follow up with the hotel and the department handling your reservation and we were able to verify with the hotel that they were overbooked this weekend, with the reason being that they were not able to accommodate you at your time of arrival and we sincerely apologize to you for the inconvenience.

As the hotel was overbooked and did not bill you for this reservation, you have been issued a refund in full for your reservation that will be allocated back to the original form of payment you provided at the time of booking.

In addition, as we definitely do understood that this was an inconvenience to you and we were not able to assist you with any other alternative during your stay, the department will also be issuing to you and additional 20% refund of your reservation total that will also be processed back to your original form of payment provided at the time of booking.

Once again we sincerely apologize to you for any troublesome caused. Should you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hotel Planner Management Team

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

Last night I purchased a one night stay at a hotel through Hotelplanner.com and the charge was listed on my online bank account. When we arrived the hotel said they had sold out that room and the website somehow didn't recognize it. They had another room I could get if we attempted to cancel the initial reservation and start over. I tried and could not.

All phone numbers listed do not have people working and just say to leave a message. One number I called was priceline because on the website it looked like that was the correct number. They had no record of my transaction. I had to pay another $150 for the available room so I have been charged twice now. I noticed here that some reviewers here say the issue was resolved. I would like to be able to do so but am feeling like this is a scam. Please help me to correct or help this from happening to other people. Thank you.

First, I was saddened to know HotelPlanner did not do everything it could to get us a lower price. I was told we had to pay the same increased price that a wedding party paid who had previously book most rooms at the motel. I requested accommodation for my disabled father and none of those were shared with the motel. The motel was outstanding and we were pleased with the exceptional breakfast and the lady at the desk graciously moved us to the first floor so that my father who walks with a cane, didn't have to walk the steps to the 2nd floor.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Our company's plans changed and we no longer needed HotelPlanner.com services. I emailed at least 3 times to tell them. We kept receiving offers and even a call and tentative booking from hotels. Such a waste of the hotels' time. Would never recommend this service.

Factual basis uncertain

Within the agreement, the without any information $90.00 would be paid if my group used HotelPlanner.com. We did. My group used 6 of the 10 rooms blocked for us. I didn't get their paperwork, but how hard is it for you to get it. The way I see it at this point, even if I had gotten the information from my guests, the BS being sold to me is fraud. Thank you for nothing. Keep the $18.00. It seems y'all need it more than I do.

Hi Missy,

Thank you for your feedback, and we do apologize to you as you were not able to utilize your reservation due an emergency. We were able to locate that your reservation issue was resolved and issued a full refund on Thurs, August 25th, 2016.

Anytime that a reservation has a "Non-Cancellable Policy" per the procedures and guidelines that we do have to follow, we have to communicate that information to you, and then to further assist you we will need to contact the department that is handling your reservation for further assistance in making sure that your issue is resolved. We do apologize to you for the incorrect information that was provided as well as any inconvenience this has caused you.

Nonetheless, we were able to verify with our agents that this issue was resolved.

- HotelPlanner Management Team

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I wouldn't give them any stars at all if I could. I made a reservation and not 10 minutes later had an emergency occur where I needed to cancel that same reservation. They would not allow me to do so, stating it was nonrefundable. I told them it was a family emergency in a totally different state, but to no avail. DO NOT USE THEM!!!

HotelPlanner.com Company Profile