Consumer Consulting Group Reviews

Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Consumer Consulting Group

Consumer Consulting Group is a company that works to cancel timeshares, recover a person’s creditworthiness and refund or settle their timeshare transaction. Its services are designed for people who have been taken advantage of or lied to by timeshare companies or those in situations where companies have breached the contract. It contacts timeshare companies on behalf of the client and does all the negotiating.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • Six-month, no-interest payment plan
  • Free e-book on DIY cancellation
Cons
  • No online description of pricing
  • Website not user-friendly

What is Consumer Consulting Group?

Consumer Consulting Group specializes in helping you get rid of timeshare agreements you no longer want but can’t seem to cancel.

Its primary aim is to help timeshare owners who are victims of deceptive practices. To achieve this, it has a team of professionals working your case. These include dispute specialists, legal providers, consumer advocates and more — all working toward the goal of closing out your timeshare contract.

Consumer Consulting Group also aims to get timeshare debt collection calls to stop, remove your account from credit reports and verify your refund or settlement eligibility. The company is licensed, bonded and insured.

For those who want to try canceling their timeshare themselves, Consumer Consulting Group has written an informative e-book you can download with steps and templates to help guide you.

How does Consumer Consulting Group work?

Consumer Consulting Group offers a free consultation to see if you qualify for its program. It reviews your case and goes over its programs, agreements and quotes with you. If you sign on with the company, it starts disputing your accounts affected by the timeshare, launches mediations, files fraud reports and more.

Afterward, the company gets going with negotiations and settlements to resolve the disputes, clean up your credit reports and refund your timeshare transactions where possible.

Lastly, debt accounts associated with your timeshare are closed, reversed or deleted. Consumer Consulting Group can send cease and desist letters and resolve your timeshare liability.

How much does Consumer Consulting Group cost?

You won’t find any prices on the company’s website, so it’s hard to gauge how much Consumer Consulting Group’s services will cost you or how it compares with similar companies. Since each case is unique, prices likely vary based on your circumstances. If you’re interested in finding out what its timeshare cancellation services might cost, the best step is to set up a free consultation.

The company does offer a 100% satisfaction and money-back guarantee, though it doesn’t fully clarify the terms.

Consumer Consulting Group FAQ

Who is a good fit for Consumer Consulting Group?

Consumer Consulting Group is a good fit for people who are victims of deceptive timeshare sales tactics or whose timeshare companies have breached the contract.

How long does Consumer Consulting Group take?

Consumer Consulting Group claims its process is aggressive and it’s committed to canceling your timeshare as quickly as possible. But it does note that results can take as many as 14 months. It states that 97% of timeshare contracts are terminated in that time frame and that 30% of cases receive timeshare refunds or settlements.

Where is Consumer Consulting Group located?

Consumer Consulting Group has locations in Orlando, Florida, and Dover, Delaware.

Who owns Consumer Consulting Group?

Mark Anderson is the owner and CEO of Consumer Consulting Group.

Is Consumer Consulting Group legit?

Consumer Consulting Group is a legitimate company. Its services are best for those victimized by deceptive timeshare companies. You’ll work with timeshare relief account managers and can keep track of your case’s progress in your online client portal. As part of its timeshare cancellation services, the company offers other services like credit protection and monitoring and debt collections defense. While there aren’t any prices listed online, you can get a personalized quote if you meet an agent for a free consultation.

Consumer Consulting Group Reviews

Stars Rating

• 37%
  • 26%
  • 15%
  • 4%
  • 19%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consumer Consulting Group?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consumer Consulting Group?

Reviewed July 2, 2024

My wife and I purchased a timeshare, never used it, and decided to use Consumer Consulting Group. They kept their promise, got us out of the timeshare, saving us thousands of dollars, and we are extremely happy with their work. Everything they promised was done.

Reviewed June 28, 2024

I talked to a few opt-out companies, did a lot of research, and wasn't feeling great about any of them. But Consumer Consulting Group were totally legit, explained everything thoroughly, and best of all, didn't ask for any money upfront. They actually delivered on their promises. Thank you!

Get buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Price

Reviewed Feb. 18, 2024

We did a research, read reviews, and it looked like this was going to be a positive outcome in our favor. In the end it cost us $** out of pocket and what they promised was not really delivered. On top of that we still have a timeshare that we got stuck with.

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed Feb. 16, 2024

Their promises are empty, and after continuous payments, no results were delivered. Attempts to get a refund were ignored, and they resorted to hiring a law firm to intimidate. A clear-cut scam – approach with extreme caution!

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2023

Consumer Consulting Group Jessica **. I have set up many appointments and have left many voicemails with this company about the exiting of my timeshare, to which I have paid them to handle over 9 months ago, and still no word. I have received a membership release form from my timeshare that requires some of the money that I sent this invisible company. It appears that I am going to have to get my lawyers involved. The wait is over.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2023

They auto charge after you cancel. They have a weird way to swindle more money out you when you cancel. The rep keeps talking like a robot tryna get you to stay and ignores your problem. 0 stars. Don’t put your card on file. Unhelpful is an understatement.

Reviewed Feb. 8, 2023

Consumer Consulting let me know everything that was gonna happen. My initial experience was good and the paperwork was easy. They told me they could get things done. They told me not to pay anymore, and they froze my credit. The only thing is my wife's credit is getting messed up as well. I called a little while ago to try to get that resolved, too. I thought the timeshare was just under my name, and it’s under both of our names. So right now, my credit dropped, and her credit dropped. They brought mine back up but they still haven't brought hers back up. So, her credit dropped about 200 points.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2023

They went over with me one claim at a time and sent me email documentation of what was discussed. But I'm still waiting if they can get me out of the timeshare. All I want is my name off of it so I don't have to pay the taxes because I can't use it. I liked the way they talked to me and got back to me when I had questions. I also liked the way they helped me get things done. I'm happy with the experience so far. Talk to them and see what they can do for you.

Pinned

Faye we greatly appreciate you sharing your experience review. We are honored to help you in getting out of this timeshare!

Customer Service

Reviewed Jan. 30, 2023

Consumer Consulting told me that they can handle any company and they had 90 percent success rate. Whoever called me told me that if they don't resolve my issue within a certain period of time, I'll get my money back. But it's been more than that already and my issue hasn't been resolved. It's been two years now, and I'm still receiving letters for the timeshare. I don't know what's really going on. I called Consumer Consulting and they told me, "Yeah, I spoke to my manager and they'll give you a call back." But they never called me back.

They send me emails telling me that they're sending letters to the time-share, and how to explain to them to try to get rid it. But the timeshare is not getting rid of it. I'm still being billed by that timeshare every month. Also, Consumer Consulting told me to stop making the payment to the time-share and that they would handle it for me with the credit bureau. So I stopped paying, but now, I got a negative account on my credit score because of that.

Punctuality & SpeedStaffProcess

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2023

Most of Consumer Consulting's reps were pretty good. The first guy I worked with seemed to know what was going on. They had to check and see what was going on. There was nothing going on. For a long time, nothing went on. Finally, towards the end, I worked with Tikki. I especially liked her. She was really good about keeping me up on things. Overall, I knew they were gonna finish the process, but I just didn't think it would take that long. Sometimes, things take longer than others because of the non-cooperative group of people you're dealing with.

Consumer Consulting Group Company Information