2.9/5 (214 ratings)

About Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Comfort Suites?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Comfort Suites?

Original review: May 17, 2022

I would like to formally complain regarding my stay at the Glendale Comfort Suites. On May 12 the water was shut off in the entire facility for a number of hours without notifying the guests. At 4pm we were attempting to get ready for our evening and dinner reservations only to find the water had been shut off yet again without warning. I went to the front desk to enquire about this and was promptly and aggressively spoken to by the manager of the hotel, a person named Billy **.

He advised me that my choice was to wait, or he offered to check me out of the hotel. I asked him where I could go? He reiterated that we could leave the hotel if we were not happy. There was no apology or attempt to make it right. He basically gave me an ultimatum of take it or leave it. I am not satisfied with this response, and this needs to be addressed.

Secondly, a Cadillac CTS with personalized Arizona cardinal plates was parked in the drop off area all week. This is supposed to be for customers to drop off and pick up. The manager chose to park his vehicle right by the front door which was a major inconvenience twice for us during our 4 night stay. Last I checked, the clients should get the better service and not the manager. Our Uber had to back out of the loop twice and almost got into an accident with cars coming in.

I overheard the manager speaking and bragging to a contractor that he even gets the staff to wash his car while he's there... The manager seems to rule rather than lead, and it was apparent to me that he is incredibly toxic. The complete lack of care for customer service and lack of appropriate management took what would have been a nice stay and made it acrimonious and left a bad taste in my mouth. I expect someone from customer care to contact me to get this addressed as soon as possible, and I will not stop emailing until I receive an apology and some attempt for your company to make it right.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

My experience with this hotel was horrible. We did check in early however, my daughter had a basketball game so we left. When we return the we spent time in the pool. When we returned to our room (421) to prepare for the night. We noticed that bugs were everywhere. On the light fixtures, curtains, walls and ceiling. I called down to the front desk to explain to them that we would like to check out. The front desk clerk (Crystal) at the time understood. She tried to offer another room, but I declined. She (Crystal) did say that the hotel had been having problems with bugs. She at the time said that she would refund us our money.

I’m not sure what happen between the time I called and came down stairs to check out. But she advised me that she could not give me my money back because I had went through a third person. When I called Booking they understood, but unfortunately told me that the property itself should refund me. After calling them multiple times and my card being charged twice. They (Anna) called the cops on me for harassment. I absolutely will never stay at this property or any comfort suites ever again. I have pictures to prove my case.

Get buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

I've been a loyal customer for years, now all of a sudden, I get a 250 dollar fee taking out my account and I never, once, smoked inside the hotel. Then they lied in me, and tried to bully me. They just lost a honest customer and I want my money back, never again Comfort Suites in Cincinnati North!!!!

Original review: April 12, 2021

We have stayed in motels in the Comfort Chain and have usually been very satisfied. If there was a problem we pointed it out and it was taken care of. We have found the rooms to be clean and comfortable.

Original review: April 1, 2021

The rooms are clean and the employees are friendly near the ex and the hotels are pet friendly. Rooms are spacious. Exercise room equipment are clean and available. The pool are clean. Easy access to restaurants and shopping centers.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Arrived late at night and was greeted by a wonderfully friendly, helpful attendant, who provided me with a room at lightning speed. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. I wasn't sure that a room would be available that late.

Original review: March 30, 2021

I love the fact that they do offer free breakfast, but that breakfast is so boring. Eggs, sausage, options of same cereals. I just skip the free breakfast because it’s not tempting at all. I love to have option like a wrap for breakfast, egg cheese or sausage biscuit. I sure don’t stay there for free breakfast. Their rooms are very comfortable.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Very clean, accommodating as well as safe. The staff were anniversary and beyond during my stay, I felt comfortable traveling alone; checking in, walking to and from my car...I would recommend highly. My room was spotless as well as the lobby, lounge and public washrooms... Very satisfied!! Thank you.

Original review: March 28, 2021

Nice 2 king beds, room and plenty of towels, complimentary Breakfast was good. Very nice and Professional folks, plus; Great Price. Lots of room for relaxing, neighbors; could not hear them. Glad I made reservations around a holiday.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

The general manager opened the door twice to my room without knocking even though there was a "do not disturb" sign on the door & then shut the door then 3rd time ended up banging on the door yelling out “front desk”. Then when I opened the door she said “Didn’t y'all check out” mind you first time ever at the hotel & just checked in that day. She started accusing us of smoking in the room off the rip when we did not. She couldve called the room phone if it was something serious. Oh yea had kicked us out during a big snow storm that hit as well. Well gets worse. I got over $600 taken out my account within 2 days. This has been the worst experience ever. So be careful if you book.The gm might come in your room while you in bed doing business. SMH while I'm paying for privacy it gets invaded... Make it make sense please!

Comfort Suites Company Information