Air Canada

• 2%
  • 3%
  • 89%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Air Canada?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Air Canada?

Reviewed March 13, 2024

Thank you to Air Canada and flight AC8141 for the quality service and assistance. My husband, I and a small child were late for the plane from Edmonton to Calgary 07.03.2024 at 18:55. The staff of Air Canada and flight AC8141 showed their professionalism and humanity. They did their best and we still made it to the plane. Special thanks to the very good steward of the plane and all the passengers who were waiting for us.

Profile pic of the author.
    Staff

Reviewed Nov. 18, 2023

I am disabled, so flying is even more nerve wracking than it used to be. Atsuko with her kindness, compassion, and dedication to service took great care of me. This could only have been a better experience if I could teleport to my destination. Thank you Atsuko if you ever see this.

Get buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Aug. 16, 2023

Had international flight this week with A.C. which was delayed ca. 7 hours (mechanical problem); was given £15 voucher for lunch at airport (which was more than enough!) and, upon arrival at destination airport, A.C. team was waiting for me/other passengers with new boarding passes for missed connections. I was amazed to be honest. What I am used to in today's world is being left in the cold, forgotten and left behind, a sea of red tape; the opposite is what I experienced. I was amazed at A.C.'s PROACTIVELY and professionally taking responsibility, which is not what I'm used to. What I'm used to is indifference and let's hope we get away with it. I'm just a lay dude with a modest income and no connection to any airline.

I am checking "no personal or business relationship" in order to submit this review. What's more, A.C. is telling me I may be entitled to compensation. I can't believe it. As if the professional, prompt handling of the situation wasn't enough! Fellow passengers are complaining, complaining, it's not enough, don't accept it and try to get more out of them, but it will never be enough, even if it puts the airline out of business.

Staff

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2023

Flight AC 1811 Cancun to Toronto. I have a terrible fear of flying. When the pilot announced 30 mins of turbulence, my anxiety kicked in. Eleina checked on me throughout and provided updates. She is an incredible human being. I cannot thank her enough. Her compassion, kindness and humanity is something that I have never experienced on a flight during a full blown panic attack. Thank you Eleina for helping me through. ❤️

Reviewed July 30, 2023

I was surprised to see the negative reviews. We just completed a round trip with Air Canada to and from our cruise that departed out of Vancouver. It was one of the best air trips we have had in awhile, both directions. Both flights were on time (even early into Phoenix.) The ground staff were friendly, professional and helpful. The in-flight crew were friendly and welcoming. Luggage arrived safe and sound. The entire experience on both flights was really fantastic! We will definitely fly Air Canada more often now! Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 19, 2024

Do not book with them. My flight was delayed for 4 hours and only at 11 pm they told us that the flight is cancelled. The airline took care of hotels, transportation and food but when I got to the hotel I was talking to the staff and they told me it happens all the time with Air Canada.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 12, 2024

Do NOT fly with Air Canada. They damaged my luggage, had mechanical problems, more than one plane was late, unprofessional flight staff, and gave us the worst flight experience of our lives, and we had business class seats! Food was terrible. I mean TERRIBLE! And they changed our business class seats after we chose them and booked without notice! After all of this, they wouldn't even compensate us with the minimum, a free upgrade to business class on our next flight. Terrible customer service. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS! Stay FAR away!!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 8, 2024

I would not recommend purchasing the flex tickets from Air Canada. My family of 5 flew from Vancouver to Osaka and we were sent a notification that our departing flight time was changed by 10 minutes, no big deal so we accepted. We did not know this also changed our return flight from a 2 1/2 hour layover to a 8 hour 45 minute layover. When I reached out to customer service, they would not do anything except have us pay for the additional fare charge to change our flight back to what we had originally booked. This is completely wrong. We chose this airline because of the flight times and they should not be able to change our flight then try to charge us more to get it back to what we originally booked. Will NOT use Air Canada ever again! Stick with ANA or JAL who actually care about their customers.

Reviewed June 8, 2024

People who work at the airport are not considerate. They don’t think about their customers only thinking about themselves. They don’t care even though their customers are in hurry to be at the gate before the departure time. They should support how their customers feel making comfortable first.

Reviewed June 7, 2024

I was very disappointed with services when booking my latest flight. When booking through Kayak, I was under the impression I was buying refundable tickets as I paid extra for the protection through “XCover”. The dates of my trip were switched and although I wanted to book through Air Canada for the new dates, no refund was provided for previous tickets. I was told to communicate with Kayak, then Air Canada, then Xcover, then back to Air Canada. Very unorganized and not great customer support. I now understand the “AFD”-Always Fly Delta.

Air Canada Company Information