Save on Car Repairs

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

10 Hankook Tire Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 1, 2019

With a snow storm rolling in within two days my front passenger tire decides to blow out. Now these tires were mounted, balanced, and studded on 2/2/19 so less than a month ago. These tires are brand new. I paid over $500 for all 4 then over $150 to have them put on. Now I'm paying $170 for a new tire to be mounted, balance, and studded. I'm a older college student and I dont have time or the ability to afford to take time off of work or have the extra money to spend on things that I've saved up for. I work hard for the things I have. The tires came highly recommended. I'm extremely disappointed in the tires.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I put a set of Hankook Tires on a Cadillac SRX and it sounds like a truck from the inside with all the road noise. Stay from any Hankook tires if you're looking for a quiet ride. These are the worst tires I've ran a car on.

Get expert buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I purchased Hankook Dynapro HT RH12 P245/70R17 for my 2008 Dodge RAM. These tires are awesome - smooth ride, no vibrations in the steering and are quiet, great traction on wet road. Love these tires. I did purchase Goodrich, Cooper, Yokohama, and Goodyear tires in the past. I have had problems for years with small vibration in steering wheel from day one, I have had road balance done in past to try and smooth out the vibration. These tires make the truck ride and handle like new. I am very impressed with these tires and hope that Hankook will not try to improve on an already perfect product. I will purchase these again when it comes time to replace them.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I drive a 1993 Geo Tracker, four and a half years ago I put four new Hankook Optimo all season tires on it. I have never had such good traction in snow or rain. They wear like iron and ride good. Two months ago I decided it was time for new tires, went to the same shop but they didn't have the Hankooks, and the tire manager sold me on some Customs (that is a brand name), 145 tires they claimed were just as good and $15.00 less per tire than I had paid four years ago. Well, after two months and the first snow I am looking for Hankook tires again, will change these out and never buy anything but Hankook again.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

These tires came on brand new 2018 Honda CR-V. I have had them rotated and balanced at each service, inflated properly. Now at 27,000 miles they show “abnormal wear” on 2 of them and have to be replaced. Hankook customer service offered discount on 2 new tires but I still have to BUY 2 new tires. At this low mileage, they should have proactively been replaced at no charge. After all, there was absolutely nothing wrong on my car to cause this wear and no erratic driving behavior that accelerated wear. Something defective in the production of these tires and I get to pay for that. Probably would not go with Hankook again basically because they didn’t own this problem themselves but put it on the unsuspecting customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hankook Tire?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Live on gravel roads and they stand up well to gravel with the rubber compounds they use. I have them on my Rav4 and they are pretty quiet as well good in snow.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Love the tires - grab enough to make the ride fun without plowing or skidding. Ride is quiet and smooth - will stay by this brand. Best as an all weather tire too - good for snow and rain grip - with confidence.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

The Hankook Ventus Noble S1 came OEM on my Elantra Sport. They are wearing evenly after almost 20,000 miles; regular rotations; proper inflation. They're a tad bit noisy on non black-top surfaces; handle/corner well; great wet/dry traction/rolling resistance, and braking performance.

Original review: July 25, 2018

One of my tires had a flat, don't know why. My mechanic recommended Hankook tires are more durable for less money. They have a 70,000 mile warranty.

Original review: July 24, 2018

The Hankook tires are a middle priced tire, good ride, traction and life. Maybe a little more slippery but that’s hard to tell with full time four wheel drive.

Hankook Tire Company Information