1.8/5 (49 ratings)

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Hankook Tire Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hankook Tire?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hankook Tire?

Original review: April 22, 2022

I bought my car new in July 2020. With only 13,000 miles, I had to replace my Hankook KINERGY GT H436 Tires because the tread was 2/32. These are rated for 70K miles, yet Hankook won't issue a credit for tread, only defect. Buy ANY other tire!!!

Original review: April 15, 2022

New VW beetle in Oct 2019...pandemic, hardly any driving...after 8,000 miles, 2 front tires (Hankook) are bald!! Do not buy. I would never buy Hankook tires if I had another choice. Beware of companies that put these tires on new car.

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2022

Having a brand new car only 5000 miles at about 4100 miles I had a blowout, now at 5070 miles another tire gone. I called and right off the bat the guy was talking down to me because I’m a women I’m sure. I’m telling me there is no warranty for these poorly made tires. I could see if they had 60000 on them and warn I could see them falling apart, but not at this low mileage would you think these tires wouldn’t hold up. These tires are lousy and their sexist customer service is also lousy. Bad business!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

These tires (Hankook Dynapro AT2) came on my 2020 Ford F-150. After 30,000 miles I had to buy new tires (01/11/22), which were BF Goodrich All-terrain’s (excellent tires). I never use my truck for work, I never use my truck in any harsh conditions which would promote excessive tire wear. For having a 60,000 mile tread life warranty, I’d be riding on rims if I drove them that far. My tread depth was at 4/32 @30k miles when I changed them. I would of been in an accident if I tried to make it through this winter in PA, and our winters aren’t really that bad. My advice is never buy this Korean garbage. It's a shame Ford puts them on $60k trucks or any of their brand new vehicles for that matter.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Hankook are good tires, they hold up good. They are priced very well. They have tires for every vehicle, suv tires to commercial truck tires. I have been using them on my commercial trucks for years now.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Bought brand new Nissan Rogue 2019. Only has 33,000 miles on tires. Nissan has serviced vehicle since purchase. Now I have to replace all 4 tires because tread wear. Tires wear is not covered from manufacture or from Nissan. Do not put yourself or your family in danger riding on these tires! Lesson learned just because you bought a new vehicle doesn’t mean you have good tires.

Original review: June 27, 2021

I received my rebate card in the mail, it was suppose to be for $60. The first time I try to use it has $13.62 on the card. When I called the # on the card they tell me I have transactions on the card. I ask to dispute charges. Now I get an email with a form to fill out about the charges that I have no idea where or what they are. I can not access the information on the card because they have turned it off. Anybody that had access to the card number had to be before it was mailed to me. I would like to have my rebate and warn all about Hankook's rebates

Original review: June 27, 2021

Had these on our 2018 Accord EXL. At 48,000 miles 2 of 4 had large bulges in the sidewall. This is no 70,000 mile oem tire. Shame on you Honda for moving to this tire. We've purchased 6 new Accords since 1986 all with Michilens and never had a problem or premature wear.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Just got back from Honda Dealership in Raleigh, North Carolina from having service performed on a 2020 Honda CR-V. This makes the second service that I’ve had with them. The mechanic told me that the tires are wearing excessively and that I would need to have them replaced on the next service. The vehicle and tires only have 15000 miles on them as this is a new vehicle. To have them replaced this early is unthinkable. Awaiting to hear back from Hankook Tire to see if anything can be done.

Original review: March 18, 2021

I purchased Hankook tires Kinergy ST H735, which had a 70,000 mile warranty. Recently I had my vehicle serviced and was told my tire wear was substantial and they recommended replacement. Since I only had 25,000 on these tires they suggested I call Hankook, discuss this and request some rebate on the tires I had planned to buy. I called, they contacted the service center, confirmed everything and gave me a case number. They offered 58% rebate on 2 of the tires and 48% on the other two, which I agreed to.

A month later I began this process again as my sister was diagnosed with Covid, I interacted with her and it took 5 weeks for her to get better and for me to get out of quarantine. Hankook told me that they would not offer any rebate because I had not rotated my tires once in the sequence of doing so every 5K miles. Though I attempted to appeal and the service center pushed back on them they would not honor their initial rebate offer. I am dissatisfied that these tires only last 25K miles and very disappointed that they would not honor their commitment (they had the same info the first time we went through this process) and very disappointed in their support of me, a customer who had spent $700 for their tires. I am getting new tires put on this Monday but I am buying another brand of tire. Hankook lost me as a customer.

Hankook Tire Company Information