1.8/5 (51 ratings)

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Hankook Tire Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hankook Tire?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hankook Tire?

Original review: July 28, 2022

Have and 2022 RV on the middle of nowhere on a Sunday had to replaced front tires on Rv ready to have a brow out. Had to use emergency service. Replaced tires took pictures and have receipt. I try to claim the tires have 12000 miles even having all papers and pictures they won't warranty because I don't have the tires with me.

Original review: July 27, 2022

I have bought TRUCK REAR TIRE/22/HANKOOK April 2021 but now tire conditions is not good. If you want I will send pictures to you. My semi truck mileage Starting 751219. Now mileage is 1265672. Please update me.

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2022

I bought my car new in July 2020. With only 13,000 miles, I had to replace my Hankook KINERGY GT H436 Tires because the tread was 2/32. These are rated for 70K miles, yet Hankook won't issue a credit for tread, only defect. Buy ANY other tire!!!

Original review: April 15, 2022

New VW beetle in Oct 2019...pandemic, hardly any driving...after 8,000 miles, 2 front tires (Hankook) are bald!! Do not buy. I would never buy Hankook tires if I had another choice. Beware of companies that put these tires on new car.

Original review: March 24, 2022

Having a brand new car only 5000 miles at about 4100 miles I had a blowout, now at 5070 miles another tire gone. I called and right off the bat the guy was talking down to me because I’m a women I’m sure. I’m telling me there is no warranty for these poorly made tires. I could see if they had 60000 on them and warn I could see them falling apart, but not at this low mileage would you think these tires wouldn’t hold up. These tires are lousy and their sexist customer service is also lousy. Bad business!!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2022

These tires (Hankook Dynapro AT2) came on my 2020 Ford F-150. After 30,000 miles I had to buy new tires (01/11/22), which were BF Goodrich All-terrain’s (excellent tires). I never use my truck for work, I never use my truck in any harsh conditions which would promote excessive tire wear. For having a 60,000 mile tread life warranty, I’d be riding on rims if I drove them that far. My tread depth was at 4/32 @30k miles when I changed them. I would of been in an accident if I tried to make it through this winter in PA, and our winters aren’t really that bad. My advice is never buy this Korean garbage. It's a shame Ford puts them on $60k trucks or any of their brand new vehicles for that matter.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Hankook are good tires, they hold up good. They are priced very well. They have tires for every vehicle, suv tires to commercial truck tires. I have been using them on my commercial trucks for years now.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Bought brand new Nissan Rogue 2019. Only has 33,000 miles on tires. Nissan has serviced vehicle since purchase. Now I have to replace all 4 tires because tread wear. Tires wear is not covered from manufacture or from Nissan. Do not put yourself or your family in danger riding on these tires! Lesson learned just because you bought a new vehicle doesn’t mean you have good tires.

Original review: June 27, 2021

I received my rebate card in the mail, it was suppose to be for $60. The first time I try to use it has $13.62 on the card. When I called the # on the card they tell me I have transactions on the card. I ask to dispute charges. Now I get an email with a form to fill out about the charges that I have no idea where or what they are. I can not access the information on the card because they have turned it off. Anybody that had access to the card number had to be before it was mailed to me. I would like to have my rebate and warn all about Hankook's rebates

Original review: June 27, 2021

Had these on our 2018 Accord EXL. At 48,000 miles 2 of 4 had large bulges in the sidewall. This is no 70,000 mile oem tire. Shame on you Honda for moving to this tire. We've purchased 6 new Accords since 1986 all with Michilens and never had a problem or premature wear.

Hankook Tire Company Information