Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
2.56/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

18 Hankook Tire Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 26, 2019

My 2018 Explorer XLT came with these tires 255/50R20. At 11000 miles I had to replace them. They were chunking apart. There are thousands of complaints on these tires. Why Ford still puts them on their cars is insane. I will never buy another car with these tires on them.

Original review: July 24, 2019

I bought a 2018 Honda Accord, that came with Hankook Tires. I was driving I65, coming home from work and my rear tire separated from the rim. I could have caused a horrible accident or been in one. These tires are death rubber. Stop making these tires. Replace the defects, get them off the road! Recall!!! One life saved is worth it.

Get expert buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I purchased a new 2018 F-150 platinum with Hankook Dynapro ATM 275/55/20 tires. At 5,000 miles the rear driver tire developed a bulge in the sidewall approximately 3 inches long and 3/4 inch wide from center of sidewall to the tread. At 7,500 miles a similar bulge developed in the front driver tire. Frontier Ford in Santa Clara, CA service department told me to call Hankook and Hankook told me it was the dealer's responsibility to warranty the tire. These tires are defective and unsafe to drive on and I need help to get someone to take action. There are several reports online regarding Hankook tire sidewall and tread defects.

Original review: July 18, 2019

Son was driving to work and the RR tire's entire sidewall blew out. In my 40+ years of driving, I have never seen a tire do this, especially ones that have less than 15,000 miles on them. I see a recall for the larger tires (245 and up), but these are 205/55ZR16. Discount Tire (vendor) will replace @$58, stating this is the cost of the 'deductible'. Called and LVM with Hankook and am awaiting their return call. I'm concerned for his safety and worry about the other three tires on the car. Not happy with the sidewall-trends with Hankook tires.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I bought a new car which has Hankook tire. It went bad in 6 month and Hankook Tire warranty department told that, "If you bought the tire separately we cover it but it is coming with the car so we will not cover it."

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hankook Tire?

Original review: May 29, 2019

While travelling on interstate, we had a sidewall blowout. Following roadside assistance info provided in manual resulted in inability to make connection leaving no alternative but to use AAA towing to repair shop where we were informed tire was not reparable due to sidewall blowout leaving us no other choice than to buy a tire from the shop. Warranty states you have to present tire for warranty decision. When you are broke down on interstate and are out of options but to do as described above, compensation from manufacturer should be a no brainer! I hope Mr. Hankook uses Bridgestone tires when on the interstate and has no alternatives but to call Uber or Lyft.

Original review: April 9, 2019

After buying a brand new 2018 Explorer in Jan 2018, today, at 15,000 miles on the tires, my inspection was failed due to ALL FOUR TIRES needing replacement. Worst tires ever... Stay away from Hankook tires!

Original review: April 2, 2019

I purchased 2018 CRV in Jan 2018, which HANKOOK Tires were on car. I had car serviced regularly, which included Oil/Filter and rotated tires. At my last service at 24,000 miles I was told that as many as Three tires were worn enough that the tires should be replaced. The Dealer agreed the wear was Excessive. After Hankook Tires was contacted, by the Dealer, since Hankook would not discuss with me, Hankook offered to provide a 50% discount on 3 tires and none on the 4th tire. Dealer said if I replaced 3 tires, with discount the tires would cost me $341.61 and for 4 tires I would pay $509.31. I have decided to purchase another Brand of tire since I don’t want to buy another Hankook tire.

Original review: March 1, 2019

With a snow storm rolling in within two days my front passenger tire decides to blow out. Now these tires were mounted, balanced, and studded on 2/2/19 so less than a month ago. These tires are brand new. I paid over $500 for all 4 then over $150 to have them put on. Now I'm paying $170 for a new tire to be mounted, balance, and studded. I'm a older college student and I dont have time or the ability to afford to take time off of work or have the extra money to spend on things that I've saved up for. I work hard for the things I have. The tires came highly recommended. I'm extremely disappointed in the tires.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I put a set of Hankook Tires on a Cadillac SRX and it sounds like a truck from the inside with all the road noise. Stay from any Hankook tires if you're looking for a quiet ride. These are the worst tires I've ran a car on.

Hankook Tire Company Information