Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
2.12/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Hankook Tire Reviews

Original review: July 18, 2019

Son was driving to work and the RR tire's entire sidewall blew out. In my 40+ years of driving, I have never seen a tire do this, especially ones that have less than 15,000 miles on them. I see a recall for the larger tires (245 and up), but these are 205/55ZR16. Discount Tire (vendor) will replace @$58, stating this is the cost of the 'deductible'. Called and LVM with Hankook and am awaiting their return call. I'm concerned for his safety and worry about the other three tires on the car. Not happy with the sidewall-trends with Hankook tires.

Original review: July 9, 2019

I bought a new car which has Hankook tire. It went bad in 6 month and Hankook Tire warranty department told that, "If you bought the tire separately we cover it but it is coming with the car so we will not cover it."

Original review: May 29, 2019

While travelling on interstate, we had a sidewall blowout. Following roadside assistance info provided in manual resulted in inability to make connection leaving no alternative but to use AAA towing to repair shop where we were informed tire was not reparable due to sidewall blowout leaving us no other choice than to buy a tire from the shop. Warranty states you have to present tire for warranty decision. When you are broke down on interstate and are out of options but to do as described above, compensation from manufacturer should be a no brainer! I hope Mr. Hankook uses Bridgestone tires when on the interstate and has no alternatives but to call Uber or Lyft.

Original review: April 9, 2019

After buying a brand new 2018 Explorer in Jan 2018, today, at 15,000 miles on the tires, my inspection was failed due to ALL FOUR TIRES needing replacement. Worst tires ever... Stay away from Hankook tires!

Original review: April 2, 2019

I purchased 2018 CRV in Jan 2018, which HANKOOK Tires were on car. I had car serviced regularly, which included Oil/Filter and rotated tires. At my last service at 24,000 miles I was told that as many as Three tires were worn enough that the tires should be replaced. The Dealer agreed the wear was Excessive. After Hankook Tires was contacted, by the Dealer, since Hankook would not discuss with me, Hankook offered to provide a 50% discount on 3 tires and none on the 4th tire. Dealer said if I replaced 3 tires, with discount the tires would cost me $341.61 and for 4 tires I would pay $509.31. I have decided to purchase another Brand of tire since I don’t want to buy another Hankook tire.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hankook Tire?

Original review: March 1, 2019

With a snow storm rolling in within two days my front passenger tire decides to blow out. Now these tires were mounted, balanced, and studded on 2/2/19 so less than a month ago. These tires are brand new. I paid over $500 for all 4 then over $150 to have them put on. Now I'm paying $170 for a new tire to be mounted, balance, and studded. I'm a older college student and I dont have time or the ability to afford to take time off of work or have the extra money to spend on things that I've saved up for. I work hard for the things I have. The tires came highly recommended. I'm extremely disappointed in the tires.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I put a set of Hankook Tires on a Cadillac SRX and it sounds like a truck from the inside with all the road noise. Stay from any Hankook tires if you're looking for a quiet ride. These are the worst tires I've ran a car on.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I purchased Hankook Dynapro HT RH12 P245/70R17 for my 2008 Dodge RAM. These tires are awesome - smooth ride, no vibrations in the steering and are quiet, great traction on wet road. Love these tires. I did purchase Goodrich, Cooper, Yokohama, and Goodyear tires in the past. I have had problems for years with small vibration in steering wheel from day one, I have had road balance done in past to try and smooth out the vibration. These tires make the truck ride and handle like new. I am very impressed with these tires and hope that Hankook will not try to improve on an already perfect product. I will purchase these again when it comes time to replace them.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I drive a 1993 Geo Tracker, four and a half years ago I put four new Hankook Optimo all season tires on it. I have never had such good traction in snow or rain. They wear like iron and ride good. Two months ago I decided it was time for new tires, went to the same shop but they didn't have the Hankooks, and the tire manager sold me on some Customs (that is a brand name), 145 tires they claimed were just as good and $15.00 less per tire than I had paid four years ago. Well, after two months and the first snow I am looking for Hankook tires again, will change these out and never buy anything but Hankook again.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

These tires came on brand new 2018 Honda CR-V. I have had them rotated and balanced at each service, inflated properly. Now at 27,000 miles they show “abnormal wear” on 2 of them and have to be replaced. Hankook customer service offered discount on 2 new tires but I still have to BUY 2 new tires. At this low mileage, they should have proactively been replaced at no charge. After all, there was absolutely nothing wrong on my car to cause this wear and no erratic driving behavior that accelerated wear. Something defective in the production of these tires and I get to pay for that. Probably would not go with Hankook again basically because they didn’t own this problem themselves but put it on the unsuspecting customer.

Hankook Tire Company Information