1.45/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: March 2, 2018

163 B.F. Goodrich Tires Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 2, 2018

The worst tires I ever had. My wife has them on her 2015 Chrysler 300S. She is extremely careful driver, drives very low mileage only in the city in South Florida. After 11,000 miles the tires are completely worn. No tread left. Tire Kingdom said the tires have 45,000 miles warranty but BFGoodrich won't honor their warranty. All they give is 35% discount off a new set. $773 installed. Honestly I don't think I want those same tires even if they replace them for free... COMPLETE GARBAGE... EXTREMELY NOISY.... STAY AWAY.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Bought two B.F. Goodrich tires from Discount Tire after I had a Michelin tire lose its tread (delaminate) and tear up my truck. These were supposed to be 60,000 mile tires. Imagine my surprise when one of the new tires lost its tread after only a little over 24,000 miles and tore up the OTHER side of my truck! Michelin paid for the repairs, but B.F. Goodrich is trying to claim that I hit something prior to the tire failure which is NOT true. They have denied responsibility so now I am forced to go through my insurance company to get the repairs done.

After doing a little research on the web, it turns out that the tires in question, the A/T's, have been a subject of a recall before because of the same problem. What is worse, in order for them to even consider paying a damage claim, you are FORCED to buy another tire from their product line or your claim will not even be considered! So they sell you a faulty product and then insist you buy another one of their possibly faulty products before they will even discuss the possibility of considering your claim??? Where did they learn their business practices from?

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I bought 1 set of winter tires at Costco this November with $70 discount. I thought this brand belongs to Michelin, so it should be as good as M which I used before. But it is NOT!!! Just after installation, I found the wall of tires have a lot of white powder cloudy. I thought it is something which was used for installation to check leaking. After a few days using, even through raining days, these white dirty are still there. So I tried to use high-pressure to wash, but it DID NOT work, I tried many times, Still There!!! I start to realize that is tires rubber materials problem, cuz the walls of tires look very old and dirty, always!!! Can't be cleaned and not looks bright like new tires!

Then driving experience is horrible!!! Before when I drove with M tires, it feels like you walk on the carpet with wearing thick boots. But these tires driving like you walk on the hard floor with cheap plastic slippers!!! You can feel the car's shock absorber almost broken while passing the bumper. My car is Toyota Avalon, this is a very reliable car and very controllable and smooth running. Since I got BF tires, the lovely drive feeling is GONE! The whole car run like Chrysler Intrepid I drove before! That is too bad!! The gas mileage is worse too. Gas cost 30% more!! Highway drive with M tires was 8 liters per 100 km, now is 10 at least!!! Stay away these tires forever!!! Now I ordered Bridgestone cuz it has disc now and price is better. I hope it will be better.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

You once had an extremely good tire the A/T KO, what have you done? The KO2 is terrible on wear. I'm going to be lucky if I get 12000 miles out of them, my old KOs did 48000 miles. I'm now going to Cooper Tire, sadly!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Initially contacted B. F. Goodrich customer care on September 9, 2017 and spoke with a gentleman for 10 minutes giving him all requester information concerning my 22,000 mile Advantage T/A's with flat places. He advised me to have dealer inspect tires and give him a call back which I did. On November 2, 2017 I had not heard back from BFG and my dealer had not heard anything back either. When I followed up that day Jamie at BFG said she had no record of my call in September or my dealer.

I was very annoyed and she later called back and found a record of my call but not the dealer and suggested I take my car again to the dealer and have the tires inspected, which I did on Friday, Nov 3. On Saturday 11-3 I contacted BFG again and was told they haven't heard from my dealer but they would contact them on Monday 11-6. Today is Wednesday, 11-8 and I still haven't heard back from BFG. I am very dissatisfied with customer service and product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about B.F. Goodrich Tires?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Bought 4 new tires BF Goodrich Long Trail All Terrain 265/70 R17 at $900. These are supposed to be 60,000 mile tires. At 24,000 miles, the passenger front tire has worn down to 1/15 tread on the inside. The rest of the tires are worn to 5/32 tread already. Discount Tires told me that BF Goodrich won't honor their warranty because my truck had a wheel bearing problem on the passenger side. Apparently it doesn't matter about the other tires wearing down so early. These particular tires were discontinued by BF Goodrich due to quality issues according to Discount Tires. These tires were used for city driving only. Very disappointed. Will never buy BF Goodrich, Kleber, Tigar, Riken, Kormoran and Uniroyal which are all made by Michelin (parent company).

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Have 4 B.F. Goodrich Tires LT 265/70/R17 on my 2015 F250. Had one in April on the front lose the tread while traveling to GA. Had one Sept. 6, 2017 on the rear all the tread come off while pulling a 35 ft. camper in S.D. Beat the side of the truck in busted the front of my new camper and broke my hitch from the camper swerving all over the road. I changed the tire made it to the next town and took remaining B.F. GOODRICH tires off. These tires had plenty of tread and had air pressure checked before starting out. These tires are dangerous and a real threat to your safety.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

There was a time when these tires were made well. Now they are dangerous. My wife and I were driving out to enjoy our Labor Day holiday. The front passenger blew out at 65 mph and thank GOD, I was able to maintain control. These tires had plenty of good tread. I am contemplating legal assistance because of the body damage it caused. The Discount Tire store I bought them at were helpful but this is potentially deadly issue. Do not buy these tires! They are not worth the risk.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been a loyal B.F. Goodrich Tire owner. I own a 2004 F250 crew cab 4x4. I have had 5 Lt 265 75 16 10 ply tires go bad on me. I had one peel off and bend my right rear quarter panel damaging my truck pretty bad. The other 4 tires at different times created a bubble where the thread was peeling off the tire. I had purchased these tires at Tire Kingdom. I do not blame them for the failure of these tires. I had Tire Kingdom prorate tires and I always end up taking a beating on the tires not to mention remount balance valve expense. This has happened 3 times. I have documented receipts for this.

This time I called the B.F. Goodrich customer complaint number when I had two more tires go bad. They told me to go to Tire Kingdom, that they wanted to document and get these tires. They may have to recall them. Well guess what, basically when Tire Kingdom called them it just boiled down to another prorated. I was very disappointed I left. Felt I had to do this at least. I will never buy another B.F. Goodrich tire again. Five bad ones is enough for me.

Original review: May 15, 2017

There is a clear improvement compared with KO2... but still, not everybody drives competitions in deserts. Your design while good in winter and off road... it is a total fail in any emergency braking on wet if you also trigger the ABS. Have you ever considered that your design is not optimal for wet? Where did you get your B rating??? Did you installed them on a tank or on a car with no ABS? Just try them on 1.5 tons car and you will understand what I am saying. Not to mention that your C design pattern does not clear well mud. What's the point in having a great tire if you have such major fails on it? Change the design you lazy Baja winners... not all people drive with speed in deserts! Go for a more AT3 design on the inner part and keep the walls and I will buy your KO3!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

I got this BFG Long trail TA Tour tires 07/14. Supposed to last 60000 miles, the truck has now 33000 miles and I need to change already the tires??? I did rotations and all the checkups periodically, for me this is the worst tires ever because of the durability.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I have tried Goodyear, Michelin, Cooper, and Bridgestone. The best results have been with Goodrich. The others were not even close. Goodrich tires last longer and perform better than any other tire I have owned. I have driven in mud, snow, rain, and ice and have had no problems. I previously thought Michelin was the best, mainly because that's what my Father always liked. I had some good results and some bad results with them so I started trying other brands. I finally tried Goodrich in 2003 and have been using them ever since. Great tires.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

Had Bridgestone Serenity that didn't get the mileage we're supposed to - SO replaced w/ BF Goodrich on warranty switch out. Was concerned as Serenity's were supposed to be so quiet. Cannot tell any difference between the more expensive Bridgestone vs: the new BF Goodrich at all.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I had a set of B.F. Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A P265-70/17 on my truck. Loved them so I bought two more sets this time. First set almost two years and this set I have had for about four months. They go great in mud, snow rain and I feel great because they hold the road very well. A little road noise but not much. The tires perform great. I love these tires, my son also put these on his F250 and hauls a welder. He thinks the tires are just great also. Wish they would still keep selling the same tire.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

The B F Goodrich Radial T/A has good handling and wear. It's very durable, very good ride, no vibration, no defects, no pulling to one side, and no internal separation. Good tread design for all seasons, IMO. I had a set of these before and they lasted at least 50,000 miles with regular rotations. I replaced them before they got really worn and dry-rotted. When my current tires need replacing, I hope these are still around. I have been very pleased with these B F Goodrich Radial T/A's on my truck. The white letters really set them off and look great. Plus they're easy to clean, even after several months worth of road dirt and brake dust.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

The tires are very poor! Very little tread left, two have blown out and were irreparable, one had broken belt. In less than two years and only 22k miles, I am having to look at buying four brand new tires because these Goodrich tires have worn terribly and were NOT abused or subject to extreme or harsh road conditions. I check pressure weekly and try to maintain my entire vehicle properly. These tires have been a huge disappointment and have been extremely undependable.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

LT275/65R20 - This replacement tire brand was recommended by Discount Tire after the original Goodyear Wrangler tires were not available. The Road Hazard Warranty was not honored after a blowout and they tried to sell me a set of the exact same tire with the same road hazard warranty. I've had the tires for 47,000 in mileage, in which the majority of miles were highway miles. The tires were noisy and bounced anytime there was a bump on the road or the highway was not smooth. Replaced tire(s) after R/R tire blowout causing $5,600 damage to my vehicle. More than plenty of tread was left on the tire. Remaining tires however appeared brittle with signs of cracking. Same tire in sizes 16 & 18 had been previously recalled by NHTSA. Had I known this before my blowout, I would have replaced them despite not being the same size tire being recalled. I recommend anyone driving on these tires should consider replacing them immediately.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

We have a Dually F350 king ranch, crew cab, long bed. The left inside tires made a tump, my husband thought the front driver's tire might had blown out, we were going 50mph of that. We didn't hit anyone but it sure did cause over 4,000 in damages to the truck! Crazy thing the tire remained inflated. Is there a class action suit going on. These tires are defective! Dangerous! Can you please help, thank you.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

I purchase a set of tires (White letter TA Radial's 255/60-15) from Sam's Club on Oct 13, 2015 to go on a 1978 corvette pace car which is a collector's antique. After a few months the white letters on the tires began turning dark. Got in touch with Sam's they referred me back to BF Goodrich. They ask me to get in touch with Goldsboro Tire Company, they looked at them and called BF Goodrich. BF Goodrich on Oct 5, 2016 they replace the tires with a new set of the same size. Now the tires have been on there since Oct until now this set of tires have also started doing the same thing.

Goldsboro Tire went back today Dec 30, 2016. They contacted BF Goodrich about the same issue and I was told that they were not going to do anything unless I pay 50 percent on another set. I am not going to pay 50 percent of the cost. I would like to get my money back or a different set. I am not getting what I paid for a white letter tire. Your help would be greatly appreciated. The price of the tires were $685.36 from Sam's Club plus I paid $66.19 to get them taking off and replaced the second set.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

With only 13K miles on it, my BF Goodrich TA Advantage developed a bulge. They blamed it on my driving but I don't remember hitting a pothole or scraping the tire. Even if I did, it would have been minor since I don't recall, and my tire should not have developed a bulge like that. BF Goodrich refused to reimburse me for the tire and it still has a lot of tread on it since I hardly drive in those 4 years of owning that tire.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I have had 3 catastrophic blowouts in the last 500 miles on my BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 tires. These tires have only 17,000 miles on them and have always been rotated and pressure-checked by their authorized dealership. One blowout caused an estimated $2600.00 in damage to the front fender and surrounding area. Michelin denies any responsibility and says that I hit something. I am filing a consumer claim with the State of Washington Attorney General and plan legal action even if it cost more than the repair. Does anyone know of any active or pending class action suits as I believe that I have a very strong case?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I don't drive my truck a lot because of cost, that's why I buy good equipment. My truck is a GMC HD 2500 diesel 02. I bought my tires in 2013 in 2015 I had my first separation blow out coming down a windy mountain road north of Phoenix, Az. Severe separation left the tread on the highway and blew! The next tire I lost was right in the city of Parker Az. Lost the tread but was able to drive in a short distances to a tire store On the still inflated casing. These 2 tires had less than 13000 mi. on them.

This 3rd tire separated in town, I was able to drive to the store that sold them to me for warranty! I think even with all the bad publicity I would feel safer with Firestone. My tires are 265+75+16 E. Someone Or somebody should do something! While I was at another of the chain stores I ran into 2 other men with similar story and a friend of mine has also lost 2 BFG's to separation. Now these are not small car tires and cause a lot of damage to our vehicles to hear some corporate Richard say it because of low air pressure. B/S. It's too easy to go to one of these chain stores and have them air your tires.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

On February 9, 2016 I purchased the set of four BFG All-Terrain TA Ko2 tires in size: LT 265/70R17 LRE RWL. These are the so-called "Baja Champions." On Monday, October 10, 2016, while driving on Highway 58, a divided 4 lane highway, my 2005 Dodge 2500 Diesel 4wD, suffered an unexpected and catastrophic tire failure. This event occurred across from Edwards Air Force Base at approximately 11:00 AM. The temperature had not yet reached 80 degrees and I was traveling on cruise control at exactly 70 mph. Later, after arriving at home and having had some time to settle down and think, I calculated the odometer as having been at 98,578 when the incident occurred. Since my odometer reading at time of purchase was 88,245, the tires had 10,333 miles on them when the incident occurred.

Until the incident the tires performed beautifully on both pavement and gravel roads which is the extent of their use as I usually use this truck to pull my 20 foot Lance trailer. I do not use my truck for off road use. Because this sidewall blowout came as a complete surprise on a smooth road I believe there may be some internal defect built in that you should be made aware of. Had this blowout occurred 30 minutes later when I was traveling down Tehachapi pass toward Bakersfield, and been on a front tire, then I and my passenger would most certainly have been killed.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

I had a similar experience to others here. My tires were about 3.5 years old, with about 30k miles. They had been rotated and had the air pressure checked on regular basis, including when I started on this trip. While towing a 9500# trailer on the NJ Turnpike, I heard a sound like an explosion at the rear of my vehicle, accompanied by an extreme vibration. Luckily I was able to get over on the shoulder, although it was not very wide. I have experienced an occasional flat tire and side wall blow out in my life, but nothing like what I saw, which was a loss of all the tread, and extensive sheet metal damage to the rear quarter panel. The separating tread had acted like a "mace" while rotating before it came totally off.

Changing the driver side rear with 18 wheelers whizzing by was not fun. The good news is that my local family owned tire company took care of sending all the tires off (Michelin/BFG wanted them all back). I replaced them all with Michelins as I needed the truck back. I have not yet paid for the new tires as of yet, waiting to hear from the Manufacturer. It seems apparent to me from reading here that the BFG's were defective and that's why they want them out of circulation. Lucky there was not a fatality. My expectation is that since Michelin is the parent company now of BFG they will provide the new Michelin branded tires gratis to me. State Farm stepped up and paid for the truck repair, which was substantial from the body shop. BFG was very quick to throw that cost onto the insurer when they found out I had coverage.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

On September 25, 2016 I was driving my Ford F350 with a set of BFG KOs all terrain tires on it that have only about 11,000 miles on them. Felt a vibration on the truck and before I could pull over, the tire tread separated from the tire causing major damage to the right rear wheel well, bed area, tail light and the air bags under the bed. Like other complaints, the BFG company wants me to send my tire in at my expense if I file a complaint for damages or they will replace all the tires, but I have to pay for mounting and balancing. I will already be out my 500 dollar deductible for the truck repair. I agree, do not buy from this company, they will not honor their product.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

1st set of BFG KO2 on a new Ram 2500 Diesel and 2 were out of round. Those 2 were replaced. The new ones wouldn't balance and the original other 2 were balanced 3 times with no luck. The whole set were replaced. The new set would not balance and vibrated. I had to pay again to have them balanced. They still vibrated. I fought with BFG customer service 16 times. Finally they replaced with a different size hoping this would correct the problem. Nope... had them balanced 2 times already and they are worse than the last 2 sets. Now NTB bent one of my wheels and my lug nuts are chewed up from taking these on and off a total of 11 times. Not to mention when they completely took the tires off the rims and rotated them around. The sizes were 325 and 35 on a 20 inch wheel.

I called the local 4 wheel parts and they won't even sell you these tires. They warrantied 28 sets and don't want the hassle of them so they stopped selling them. He said the bad sizes were 285, 275, 315, 35, 265, 325. I've been to the tire store 19 times for inspections and rotations and balancing and still have a very very bad vibration and can't drive the truck. Oh and btw, I have a combined 2500 miles on all sets so they're all new tires. So beware... unless you want to throw away 2000.00 buy something else...

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I have a 36x13.5 50R18 that had a blowout, third one in the past three years (vehicle damage all three times). Long story short, we purchased the vehicle used and we honestly thought the first two blowouts were due to the tires being old. The most recent blowout is a tire that we purchased (we purchased two for $500 each!) I took the tire to an authorized dealer at the request of the claims department (the dealer confirmed it is defective). I later received a letter requesting that I send the tire via UPS or FEDEX to South Carolina, at my own expense initially. I live in Arizona. This is an outrageous request, the dealer confirmed it is defective, BF Goodrich should make themselves fully responsible for the shipping.

I spoke to the person "handling" my claim and he confirmed that this was the process and that they would immediately reimburse me as soon as the tire was received. It is completely unfair and unprofessional to ask this of a customer. I have already spent over $1500 in the past three years due to the blowouts, I do not feel I should have to spend anymore. You are a 700 million dollar a year company in North America and you cannot send your customer a return label for this?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2016

After reading all the reviews, I can only say, add one more similar experience. We bought 4 BF Goodrich Advantage T/A 215/60R17 at Pep Boys in February 2013. By May 2015, one of them was coming totally apart. They replaced it for free, as faulty product. By Sept 2016, the tires are severely and unsafely worn out at only 33,000 miles of life and only 2 1/2 years. Not even close to the 75,000 miles they are warrantied for. We were driving back home with a terrible shaking, our ABS would not even turn off all the way. The tires definitely will need to be replaced soon. We will be speaking to the Pep Boys store and see what they say.

Original review: July 14, 2016

Well exactly 2 years and 1 month ago I purchased a set of 4 brand new B.F. Goodrich All-Terrain T/A 275 70R18 tires for my 2006 Ford F-250. Let me begin with I am the type of person who thinks safety first and am constantly on top of my truck and tires since it is the family travel vehicle and I tow a 9 thousand pound travel trailer with it. I check my tire pressure and the tires themselves regularly for any possible problems that they may have. I even cover the tires from the Sun since I only drive the truck a couple times a week. Well this past weekend I was returning from a camping trip and was 600 miles from home when I started feeling a slight vibration while driving. I pulled over immediately at the next rest stop and inspected my truck and trailer tires and air pressure. Not seeing anything visible and being that it was 9 pm and no tire stores are open at that hour, I continued on going driving a little slower than normal.

Then with in about 10 miles the vibration got worse and before I could get off at the next off-ramp I had a complete blow out of the passenger side rear truck tire. Which almost caused me to lose control of the truck, it also sent the tread that blew off flying in front of my truck onto the left lane next to me. This caused a vehicle that was there to swerve crazily to avoid the tread almost colliding them with the vehicle that was next to it. After pulling over and calming my very scared family down, I went out and saw that my rear quarter panel was ripped, cut open and mangled up like a tin can. Also my exhaust pipe was bent up and into the frame where it reduced the out flow of exhaust considerably. The tire itself was shredded and destroyed. Luckily I carry tools with me and was able to change the tire and repair the exhaust pipe enough so that I can continue on home.

So I continue on home thinking that my bad experience was over with the vehicle rolling nice and smooth again, but about two hundred miles down the road I start feeling the same vibration coming from my driver's side rear. It's about 2 in the morning now having no spare tire now I immediately pull over and find a campground to spend the night so that I can find new tires in the morning. In the morning I go to a nearby Tire Kingdom which was open and begin my hunt. Well they and their two other stores in town only had one off brand tire in my size. Since it was Sunday some of the local stores were closed. To my surprise they called a couple of competitors to try and help me out but no one had it either (kudos to them).

Upon them inspecting my tires they found a bubble under the tread of the driver's side rear tire. So I had them replace that tire with the one tire they had and was told not to use the tire with the bubble in it unless I wanted to experience another blowout. I then limped all the way home praying that neither of my front tires blew up. So after I got home I called B.F. Goodrich and inquired about the tires. They immediately started a claim process to my surprise. But once they found out that I didn't have the blown out tire in my possession anymore they said that they couldn't help me out since they couldn't inspect the blowout. I asked if it was really reasonable for me to carry a unrimmed blown out tire with metal wires sticking out of it home. They didn't care.

Then I told them that I had pictures of the blowout and the one with the bubble in it. They then offered me a discount on a new tire for the one that had a bubble in it, but couldn't do anything about the tire I was forced to purchase because it was a competitor's tire. As to my 2 front tires they told me to go get them inspected, which in my mind is useless unless tire places now have an x-ray machine on hand to inspect tires because just like the other 2 defective tires they look perfect and are rolling perfect. Anyway I hope this helps some of you out and more importantly saves a life or two.

Original review: June 14, 2016

I purchased a set of BFG tires from American tire depot. After 2-1/2 years and just over 20k miles on the tires I noticed severe cracking around the tread and sidewall of all four tires. After doing some research on the tires I discovered there were many complaints about BFG tires and also a recall on the load E tires. I called BFG to explain my situation and the recall that I had found on their website. I opened a claim and then returned back to where I purchased the tires and also Americas tire company to have the tires inspected. Both companies said I should not drive on the tires because of the danger of the excessive cracking in the rubber. American Tire Depot apparently ordered new tires and called to tell me a week later that the tires were in stock so I scheduled to have the tires swapped out.

I dropped the truck off the next morning and after the tires were mounted and balanced I found out BFG would only cover 25% based on the tread wear and not the full cost of the tires! After several calls to BFG and speaking with Todd from customer service who was a complete joke, said he would credit me 45% of the tire except he could not tell me the price of the tire because american tire depot had their cost which was now higher than when I first purchased the tires at $770.00 mounted and balanced. Now two and a half years later it is costing me another $680.00 for tires. The sad part is the Company admitted that they had a bad batch of tires because of poor quality rubber and yet according to BFG does this in no way shape or form affect the tread on the tire "really". How stupid can they think a person can be...

So my advice to anybody looking for tires out there, stay as far away from The Michelin company as you can because they own the BFG and the Uniroyal names and definitely do not stand behind their own product or warranty!!! Do your research on the recalls issued for all of the Michelin, BFG and Uniroyal tires. "The safety of your family depends on your diligence". Sincerely, One very unhappy customer!!! Also don't ever try to get names or transcripts from the recorded conversations between you and the Michelin Corp that they claim "is for quality control purposes". They will not give you this information.

B.F. Goodrich Tires expert review by Lauren Fix

BFGoodrich was the first American tire manufacturer, founded in 1896. Today, the brand name BFGoodrich has been sold to Michelin.

• Easy to find: BFGoodrich tires are sold throughout the U.S. at all major tire retailers and many independent shops.

• Focus on lifestyle: The company and its website do a good job of assisting consumers in their tire purchase based on their lifestyle and driving habits.

• Tire registration: Consumers can register their tires with BFGoodrich to be notified in the event of a safety recall.

• Tires 101: The BFGoodrich website has an extensive consumer education portal covering everything from buying and caring for tires to driving and safety tips.

• Specialized tires: Owners of Toyota Tacoma (including off-road) and Ford Mustang vehicles can purchase BFGoodrich tires specifically designed for their vehicles.

• Best for: Sports car and high-end vehicle drivers, extreme performance, touring, winter, run-flats, light truck and SUV drivers and passenger vehicle drivers.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

B.F. Goodrich Tires Company Information