Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.87/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

178 B.F. Goodrich Tires Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Been buying these back when they were just KOs. Not great in heavy mud like going to drilling rig, but you can't beat them in the snow, rain, and I get great mileage. Run them on my Ford F150 crew cab 2010 heavy duty. Love these tires. Got general grippers one time, their mileage sucks!

Original review: April 28, 2019

I ran the original TA/KO's for many many years on multiple trucks, even my buddies put them on their trucks. The tires were clean, high and tight, original design. Now the KO2's look like every other mud tire out there from the profile. I am glad that I am reading the reviews on the KO2 because I definitely not buy them now. I hate the new look as well! Why would they mess up such a good tire!?!? New Coke didn't work too well either.

Get expert buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Took them on the sand in Hawaii, amazing tire, we have a video of it here: **. We have had these on the truck for 6 months, no problems. We will be getting them again... If you're looking for a good sand tire, check these out!

Original review: July 7, 2019

We have a 2007 F350 4X4 single rear tires with a slide in 2200lbs camper. We use this truck only during the dry months for camping. We have B.F. Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A tires. We have only 5000k miles on this set of tires. A recent return home from camping doing about 70 mph the left rear tire exploded losing all the tread and severely damaging the left rear quarter panel and some adjacent suspension parts, along with destroying the rim! These tires although a few years old are very well maintained, covered from the UV rays, rotated and driven on with proper air pressure, for 40 or 50 miles every so often. They looked like new! Years passed on another 3/4 ton 4X4 I had sidewall failures on BF Goodrich Mud/Terrain tires. Thought it was a fluke. Will never buy another set of BF Goodrich tires after learning of all the failures exactly like we had from other consumers on this exact tire and from the Mud/Terrains I had in the past!

Original review: April 12, 2019

Bought these tires for my Toyota Tacoma crew cab. These tires get mud in the grooves extremely easy and make driving hazardous. I Jackknifed a chipper going up a modest inclined and damaged my truck body. Would not recommend them at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about B.F. Goodrich Tires?

Original review: March 25, 2019

I've used B.F. Goodrich Tires for years on everything from sports cars to off road vehicles and never had the first serious issue. In the past 4 years I had 2 KM2's in 255/80R17 delaminate on my Silverado 3500 dually. The tires were in great shape with no signs of dry rot and were filled to maximum inflation. The first one on the rear lost air after a small center portion about the size of a deck of cards came loose causing no damage. The next one on the front lost 75% of its tread doing damage to the whole side of my truck and almost causing vehicles behind me lose control. Need look less to say this will be the last set of B.F. Goodrich tires I own.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I have used B.F. Goodrich tires on Land Cruisers since 1993 running 2 sets at a time. I could not recommend them more highly and converted many in our 4x4 club over the years, After having a set of the upgraded Ko2s fitted I would never buy another set of BF Goodrich tires again. They are so noisy and have been since day 1. I can't wait for them to wear out, they make driving a nightmare. I have taken them back to the fitters on numerous occasions to be balanced and pressures checked only to be told the tread wears uneven and yes they are noisy but there's nothing we can do. It’s a costly lesson if you buy the wrong tires.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I always wanted a set of BFG's thru life and always settled for a less expensive tire, as the years passed and I became more comfortable I bought myself 6 BFG tires and put them on my GMC 3500. It's an occasional use truck that I pull my 5th wheel with trips less than 60 miles. Since day one they have been terrible vibrations. The rubber has now come off 3 tires and less than 6,000 miles on them. I have only had them 3 years. Worn like they have 40,000 miles on them. The first 2 tires were less than 3,000 miles and the prorated price was like I bought 1 new tire. Now that the 3rd tire has thrown the rubber off and I have been out over a $1000,00 I think I have had my BFG's that I always wanted! Also I have worked as a service technician for 43 years so I do know a little about tires. I'll never recommend BFG's again to anyone. Tomorrow I will be without BFG's forever because the company don't care about the safety or product evidently.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

2007 Chevy 2500 HD daily driver tires have 2/32 tread left on them. 28,000 miles. I do not tow trailers nor do I go off road. Discount Tire tells me BFGoodrich is aware of the problem. They will prorate the tires. Needless to say I'm not getting much credit.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I recently bought another set of BF Goodrich All-Terrain truck tires P285 70 R17 KO2. This would be my fifth set of BFG all terrain tires (3 different vehicles). ALL previous sets were excellent tires and that is the reason I continued to buy BFG AT tires. However, these new KO2's are a completely different story! They have been balanced twice by two different companies due to heavy vibration and noise. It is impossible to make a trip on these tires as the ride is too uncomfortable due to vibrations.

The most vibration is between 55-75mph. Once you get to 90mph the vibration eases and noise lessens. However, I do not want to travel at those speeds with my family. These tires have only seen highway use and have approximately 1500 miles on them. I am considering selling these on the internet and purchasing four new tires from a completely different company if BFG doesn't help me with this problem. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS NEW KO2 TIRE TO ANYONE!!!

B.F. Goodrich Tires expert review by Lauren Fix

BFGoodrich was the first American tire manufacturer, founded in 1896. Today, the brand name BFGoodrich has been sold to Michelin.

• Easy to find: BFGoodrich tires are sold throughout the U.S. at all major tire retailers and many independent shops.

• Focus on lifestyle: The company and its website do a good job of assisting consumers in their tire purchase based on their lifestyle and driving habits.

• Tire registration: Consumers can register their tires with BFGoodrich to be notified in the event of a safety recall.

• Tires 101: The BFGoodrich website has an extensive consumer education portal covering everything from buying and caring for tires to driving and safety tips.

• Specialized tires: Owners of Toyota Tacoma (including off-road) and Ford Mustang vehicles can purchase BFGoodrich tires specifically designed for their vehicles.

• Best for: Sports car and high-end vehicle drivers, extreme performance, touring, winter, run-flats, light truck and SUV drivers and passenger vehicle drivers.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

B.F. Goodrich Tires Company Information