Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.87/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

178 B.F. Goodrich Tires Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I purchased a set of 4 BF Goodrich rugged terrains, and from the beginning I had vibration issues. I would get them rotated and rebalanced, and it would be ok at slower speeds but on the highway, where I do 90% of my driving it was horrible. after about 2 years or so I developed a bad vibration on the R/R. Figured I would go get it taken care of when I got home a 100 miles from where I was. That evening I fueled up and entered the highway and @ about 75 mph I thought someone hit me from behind. I lost control of the truck and 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 4x4. Finally after getting the truck to a stop and looking I saw the R/R tire was still holding air but the tread was gone along with the whole right side of my bed.

BFG is supposed to be taking care of that... supposed to! Then less than a month after the first tire coming apart, The L/F tire has developed a large bubble on the tread. In my many years working in the tire field I know that the tire is separating. These tires are not safe, they could've killed someone. So off I go to Discount Tire to have them confirm what I told the person at Michelin. I told them that I do not want any of those tires on my truck, and Im not paying for them especially since my tires are discontinued and nothing else they have fits my needs. Wish me luck. THESE ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST TIRES EVER. THEY ARE GONNA KILL SOMEONE.

Original review: June 24, 2018

B.F. Goodrich makes really great tires. Their price is very competitive and I think they are superior to Michelin tires. I purchased high performance tires for my car and this is the second set of B.F. Goodrich tires I've purchased. I was satisfied with the last tires and I am even more satisfied with the new tires. Check out B.F. Goodrich tires. You won't be sorry!

Original review: June 23, 2018

Two 14 inch tires were put on the front of the car. I drove approx. 3 years on 37,000 miles. The tires hydroplaned in the slightest downpours. The wear is very advanced. I'd never buy a B.F. Goodrich tire again.

Original review: June 22, 2018

Good traction in heat, cold and rain. Great cornering on winding roads. A bit pricey but great gas mileage. If you depend on your car, your tires are where the rubber meets the road.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Look cool, sound cool, but everything else sucks. First I like to say BFGOODRICH made me hate my 2015 Ram 1500 truck that I've owned since brand new. Now I can't stand driving it. These KO2s are absolutely horrendous. Tires have been balanced twice and they still feel like they wobble down the road constantly. Had no previous issues with my brakes but now they feel warped. Gas mileage dropped from 21-23 mpg to 13-11 mpg. Truck feels like I have 3 tons of rocks in the bed at all times. If I could go back I would never of bought these. I wish BFGOODRICH would back up their customers but they haven't. Installer is saying it is what it is and has not helped one bit. I don't have the time to go to the garage 2 or 3 times a week and leave my truck to supposedly get fixed and be in the same situation when I leave.

I bought the tires during a promotional period and they even denied that, thank a lot. Couldn't even get a $75 rebate. These tires should be pulled from the shelf. Google KO2 balancing issues before you even think of buying these tires. After the 2nd rebalancing the installer said one tire needed 4 ounces of weights and couldn't explain why. I really wish they would of been more professional with me and I wish I was able to walk away happy but unfortunately not and I now have learned another poor life lesson. Tires are totally unsafe. BE AWARE... I posted this to their review page and they responded with this... "It cannot be published to the website, but... — Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time! Submit something new."

How do I know I can trust these reviews about B.F. Goodrich Tires?

Original review: March 2, 2018

The worst tires I ever had. My wife has them on her 2015 Chrysler 300S. She is extremely careful driver, drives very low mileage only in the city in South Florida. After 11,000 miles the tires are completely worn. No tread left. Tire Kingdom said the tires have 45,000 miles warranty but BFGoodrich won't honor their warranty. All they give is 35% discount off a new set. $773 installed. Honestly I don't think I want those same tires even if they replace them for free... COMPLETE GARBAGE... EXTREMELY NOISY.... STAY AWAY.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Bought two B.F. Goodrich tires from Discount Tire after I had a Michelin tire lose its tread (delaminate) and tear up my truck. These were supposed to be 60,000 mile tires. Imagine my surprise when one of the new tires lost its tread after only a little over 24,000 miles and tore up the OTHER side of my truck! Michelin paid for the repairs, but B.F. Goodrich is trying to claim that I hit something prior to the tire failure which is NOT true. They have denied responsibility so now I am forced to go through my insurance company to get the repairs done.

After doing a little research on the web, it turns out that the tires in question, the A/T's, have been a subject of a recall before because of the same problem. What is worse, in order for them to even consider paying a damage claim, you are FORCED to buy another tire from their product line or your claim will not even be considered! So they sell you a faulty product and then insist you buy another one of their possibly faulty products before they will even discuss the possibility of considering your claim??? Where did they learn their business practices from?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I bought 1 set of winter tires at Costco this November with $70 discount. I thought this brand belongs to Michelin, so it should be as good as M which I used before. But it is NOT!!! Just after installation, I found the wall of tires have a lot of white powder cloudy. I thought it is something which was used for installation to check leaking. After a few days using, even through raining days, these white dirty are still there. So I tried to use high-pressure to wash, but it DID NOT work, I tried many times, Still There!!! I start to realize that is tires rubber materials problem, cuz the walls of tires look very old and dirty, always!!! Can't be cleaned and not looks bright like new tires!

Then driving experience is horrible!!! Before when I drove with M tires, it feels like you walk on the carpet with wearing thick boots. But these tires driving like you walk on the hard floor with cheap plastic slippers!!! You can feel the car's shock absorber almost broken while passing the bumper. My car is Toyota Avalon, this is a very reliable car and very controllable and smooth running. Since I got BF tires, the lovely drive feeling is GONE! The whole car run like Chrysler Intrepid I drove before! That is too bad!! The gas mileage is worse too. Gas cost 30% more!! Highway drive with M tires was 8 liters per 100 km, now is 10 at least!!! Stay away these tires forever!!! Now I ordered Bridgestone cuz it has disc now and price is better. I hope it will be better.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

You once had an extremely good tire the A/T KO, what have you done? The KO2 is terrible on wear. I'm going to be lucky if I get 12000 miles out of them, my old KOs did 48000 miles. I'm now going to Cooper Tire, sadly!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Initially contacted B. F. Goodrich customer care on September 9, 2017 and spoke with a gentleman for 10 minutes giving him all requester information concerning my 22,000 mile Advantage T/A's with flat places. He advised me to have dealer inspect tires and give him a call back which I did. On November 2, 2017 I had not heard back from BFG and my dealer had not heard anything back either. When I followed up that day Jamie at BFG said she had no record of my call in September or my dealer.

I was very annoyed and she later called back and found a record of my call but not the dealer and suggested I take my car again to the dealer and have the tires inspected, which I did on Friday, Nov 3. On Saturday 11-3 I contacted BFG again and was told they haven't heard from my dealer but they would contact them on Monday 11-6. Today is Wednesday, 11-8 and I still haven't heard back from BFG. I am very dissatisfied with customer service and product.

B.F. Goodrich Tires Company Information