Cooper Tires

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Cooper Tires Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cooper Tires?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cooper?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

I'm amazed by the long duration of the Cooper tires. After miles and miles traveling across the State and the Country, still them are usable. Thank you Cooper for a nice product. I advise to the customer always buy Cooper tires, I'm doing it for twenty years ago.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

Bought Cooper touring tires for my Honda Accord at Discount Tire and absolutely love them. They're not the most expensive tires I've ever bought, but they are some of the best. They make for a smooth, quiet ride and I love that they're made in the United States.

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

These tires stand up to a beating! The roads in a city not too far from where I live that I travel daily, are very rough with potholes! I try to avoid these holes but when I hit one, I cringe! But for as many holes as I hit, Cooper hits back!!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

Have Cooper Discover AT3 on my half ton ram 1500 pickup truck for 34,000 miles now. Treadwear has been excellent. Road noise has been pretty low. They are not as good in the snow as I would have expected for this mildly aggressive tread pattern.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

Had six on my 2017 GMC Dually. Dealer should have told me they were four ply so you live and learn. You get what you pay for so I went with another brand and paid for it. So do your research and buy the correct tire.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

Purchased 6 new Discoverer AT3 tires for my dually as recommended by the tire dealer. Severe cupping and vibration began very soon. Checked out front end components and paid for an expensive wheel alignment (not needed) but still no difference. Dealer says they are fine but cupping getting worse. Will NOT stand behind them. Never had this problem before and cannot get a response or assistance from Cooper. What an expensive issue this has been. Will try to make sure everyone knows before they waste their hard earned dollars on this product.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Bought 6 AT3 tires. Dealer recommended. Told dealer Cooper Tires in 1990's prone to sidewall damage. Dealer said great improvement. First week right rear outside dually blew sidewall. No warranty coverage. Bought new one. At 9,000 km noticed both front tires cupping. Took over 2 weeks of back and forth dealer/cooper office/me to get warranty. Replaced front with toyos. Ran those since 1988. Never a problem. Will replace rear cooper tires with toyos soon as they become available. Ran crews with up to 14 crew cabs each year for about 27 years. Never a problem with toyos. Lots of blow outs with cooper in 1990's to 2015.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Purchased a new Cooper Cobra GT all season tire thru Amazon... I had Big O install it. And turns out the tire is defective... Had a road force balance done on this brand new tire and it's wavy.. This the last time I buy Cooper Tires.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Bought locally and rotated with each oil change. So I thought. I believe they were but records were not kept at the location. Tires worn unevenly. After covid for my first long trip, I inquires and was told Cooper does not back until there is less tread but as always be careful in rain. I decided to wait until after my trip. Lucky I was not killed. Also I did not realize my 80000 warranty tires were only good for 35000. I work 2 miles from home and at home the last year and half since covid. They will give me money off after an argument for the same tire. No way. Now to find a new place to take my business after they blamed me the tires were not rotated where I bought them and had my oil changed.

Original review: July 17, 2021

Bought new tires in 2019. Have driven these CS5 Grand Touring tires for 26000 miles in 2 years and 4 months. Two of them are already down to 5/32 and will need replaced at 4/32. They have an 80000 mile warranty that I will need to get honored. Very disappointed in needing to get new tires so soon.

Cooper author review by Kathryn Parkman

Cooper Tires may not be as well known as some of the other tire companies, but they have a 100-year history in the tire business. Today, Cooper Tires is a global company with over 65 facilities around the world.

• Tire navigator: Search for tires by year, make and model to see a list of options complete with customer reviews.

• Availability: Cooper Tires are sold through most major U.S. tire retailers such as NTB, Big O and Sears.

• Extensive warranty: Though there are limitations, the Cooper Tires warranty covers free replacement under certain conditions, tread wear protection and a 45-day road test period.

• Learning center: Cooper Tires has an extensive area of their website dedicated to education including a video library featuring race car driver Johnny Unser.

• Tire rewards: The Cooper Tires Tire Rewards site offers discounts, specials and rebates on many models of tires.

by Kathryn Parkman ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Kathryn Parkman believes everyone deserves easy access to accurate and comprehensive information on products and businesses before they make a purchase, which is why she spends hours researching companies and industries for ConsumerAffairs. She believes conscious consumption is everyone's responsibility and that all content deserves integrity.

Cooper Tires Company Information