5.0/5 (89 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: July 27, 2021

I connected with Joe for help today. Joe helped me with everything and more that I was having trouble with. In other words, Joe made sure that my iCloud was working correctly, Firewall was working correctly. He also discovered that my printer had not been updated by HP and helped get it corrected. Joe was a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad & relieved that I found your company, Tech To Us. All of the personnel that I have spoken with have been awesome. Thank you so very much. Ann **

Original review: July 22, 2021

I have been using this service for many years. My decision to switch from other providers was based on: I wanted a US- based tech support team, courteous and knowledge techs and the ability to have a quick turnover from problem to solution. Tech to us meets my needs, keeps mine and my husband's sanity and comfort level, including security. I highly recommend them.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I have found your service very helpful as you are always available and everyone is very courteous and patient. I couldn't ask for a better group to work with. I have had many different issues, as I am not well versed with computers, and each time your tech has been able to figure out the problem and correct it. Plus, as I mentioned before, they are all very patient and that is very helpful when I already feel like an idiot for not being able to figure out how to correct my problem by myself. There was one time when the first tech didn't know quite what to do but he got advice from one of your other tech's and was then able to fix my problem. I am very satisfied with your company. Thank you.

Original review: July 17, 2021

I have renewed for this computer help, diagnostic, and problem solvers for over 5 years. Excellent service, resolution and attention. They have resolved many complicated issues at least from my standpoint. I can recommend most highly!!!

RK

Original review: July 8, 2021

Tech to Us provides terrific service. Have helped me with any of my technical needs. Recently they have worked on my computer and printer and gotten everything squared away. Would highly recommend to anyone who needs technical service. Everything from routine maintenance to complicated technical issues, they will take care of it.

Original review: June 27, 2021

I originally reached out to TechtoUs on Thursday, June 24th. I was extremely upset and terribly worried due to the fact that I realized that all my personal information had been scammed. Quickly I started to think of how I should handle the problem. After taking care of my banking concerns I called your organization. I spoke with Joe, who made the necessary suggestions, explained to me what needed to be done, with patience and kindness. We had agreed that I was going to call back today, Sunday, the 27th, to finalize the process.

Joe called me back today and my laptop was restored, passwords were changed and I thought that all was done. Afterwards, I realized that I neglected to change my email password on my cell phone. Called back once again, this time I spoke with Ryan who happened to be just as kind, knowledgeable and helpful as Joe was. I consider the yearly expense for my membership to TechtoUs, money well spent. Thank you kindly to both Joe and Ryan.

Effie

Original review: June 26, 2021

Mitch was extremely helpful in setting up my new Dell computer and transferring all the files from my MAC that was running VERY slow. Tech To Us Technicians have a great rapport with their customers and generate a good deal of trust with the customer to allow access to our systems. I will be happy to recommend Tech To Us to all my friends.

Original review: June 23, 2021

Tech to Us helped resolve an issue with Firefox and upgrading my computer. They removed unnecessary programs from my computer to help the performance. The techs are very friendly, courteous, and explained everything to me in a non-technical manner. The tech kindly showed me how to get into programs and where to find things.

Original review: June 17, 2021

The Tech to Us technician, Ryan helped us out once again! I was suspicious of something that locked the screen, mouse, etc that was supposedly coming from Microsoft. Fortunately I used control/alt/delete and got out of it, and called Ryan. He performed a scan to make certain than no malware got into our system, and we're good to go. Thankful for TechtoUs and Ryan!!!

Original review: June 14, 2021

I had the Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death and Ryan, one for the tech got my computer to function again. Ryan has great knowledge with computers and kept me informed to what he was doing. I also got my computer system updated, cleaned of unnecessary trash which is now running faster and smoother. I highly recommend Tech to Us when your computer is down from Blue Screen or software problem. It was a friendly and reassuring phone call with Ryan as I was panicking I lost everything. 5 STARS.

Original review: June 10, 2021

In the year that I have subscribed to Tech to Us I have called several times to have my laptop cleaned when things slowed down. I have always received courteous and professional service and have all the confidence that my computer experience is a better one afterwards. A very satisfied customer!

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have been extremely happy with my contacts with the folks at Tech to Us. Everyone has been helpful and patient with my limited understanding of the computer use. They help with my Ebay sales and Facebook Marketplace. Would recommend to anyone searching for help with technical support.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have used this service for about 8 months and the technicians have been very helpful and have addressed my needs. I am not a computer techy person so having this service available with a click of the mouse is great. As I told the technician today this is worth every penny.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I have been depending on Tech to Us for over 5 years and have had an excellent relationship with them. They answer in a very timely fashion and have always resolved my problems to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for good respectable support.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I have recently had need of help from Tech to Us technicians and am totally amazed with their support efforts to resolve the issues I have presented to them. Tech to Us is THE BEST. Would recommend to anyone in need of their awesome technical expertise. Thank You.

Original review: June 2, 2021

I like the help 'cause I'm not all that smart with doing downloads & Tech to Us is help-full in that way. And they help fix problems. I also think that they are very helpful for I don't understand how to even get updates the right way and they do.

Original review: May 30, 2021

Tech to Us has helped me with all the issues I've had. No problems have gone unsolved. When I needed to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10, it went smoothly and the computer still works great. Would recommend to anyone looking for technical support!

Original review: May 28, 2021

I have been using Tech To Us for three years. I love the service given by the tech support staff. A pleasure dealing with them on the various issues that arise. Totally trust their company. I highly recommend their company.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Excellent service always. Tech to Us did a great job and is very personable. They helped resolve my issues with my computer not starting and getting my data backed up daily for my two computers. Would recommend them to anyone looking for tech support.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I have always had excellent service with this company.. The technicians are very aware that a customer like myself is not tech savvy and yet are always able to understand what I am trying to convey even when I don't use tech savvy words. They are bright, content, and very helpful young agents representing your company. Thanks.

Original review: May 23, 2021

I have been so pleased with TechToUs and their service with my PC and my secondary Apple devices. They answer the phone quickly, are super friendly and intuitive in understanding my challenges and never make me feel rushed. They also advice me on protecting my teen's laptop. I've recommended their service to my parents so we can stop solving their computer problems. Today I reached Ryan two times, and he is great. I have much more confidence with TechToUs at my side!!

Original review: May 13, 2021

I used TechToUs to setup my new computer last week. They did an outstanding job quickly and accurately the first time. They answered all my questions. I could not be more pleased and would not hesitate to recommend them. I had a different company for tech support previously, with longer wait times and problems only partially solved. I am a satisfied customer.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Tech to Us has been a lifesaver in many ways. I had the technicians install my Windows 365 program and they were available for follow-up questions and walked me through the process. They have always fixed my issue, have been professional and very accommodating. I have recommended the service to others who feel totally incompetent's in things computer oriented. I could not run my business from home without the security of Technical support from Tech to US.

Original review: May 12, 2021

Great Service! 5 stars. They have helped me with so many problems and I really like the help I get from your Reps, I will continue with this service and not only that I have recommended several potential new clients for your company. Keep up the good job. Thank You!

Original review: May 12, 2021

Tech to Us provided prompt, courteous and above all, knowledgeable tech service for our issue! We greatly appreciate their professionalism! They helped with an Outlook issue in almost no time at all. Highly recommend for everyone! Five Stars. Good job.

Original review: May 3, 2021

They are always there when I need them. I'm grateful for their support (I wish Tech to Us was open 24/7). If it wasn't for their team, I wouldn't be able to do any of this really cool stuff that they help me with. Thank You, Cindy **.

Original review: April 29, 2021

This was an incredible experience. After trying for 3 days to set up my printer by myself, I called Tech to Us and was connected to Mitch. He spent at least 5 hours on Wednesday trying to help set up this printer and was not successful, and then took his own time Wed. evening to research the problem. He called me back on Thurs. morning, and we finally got the problem solved. This was service above and beyond expectations. You guys are the BEST!!!

Original review: April 27, 2021

I do not have the level of technical experience to resolve all the technical issues that arise. Henceforth, my saving grace has been Tech to Us. They have resolved virus issues, improvement to the speed of my equipment setting up new equipment, transferring all of my data from their backup for my desktop, when it no longer ran, over to my laptop, etc. All the techs have been great to work with. I do not know what I would do without their service.

Original review: April 26, 2021

I am very fortunate to have found Tech to Us. Since signing up I have had no major issues and pleased with the services. After the first time working on my computer it has been a great experience. Today I asked for my first tune up and worked out great. Thank you for your good work.

Original review: April 25, 2021

Ryan was very professional as well as other technicians. I have been overall very satisfied with Tech to Us service and would be very quick to recommend them to my friends and family. People are very courteous and knowledgeable and will always solve my issue!

Tech to Us Company Information