5.0/5 (151 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: April 6, 2021

When resolving issues the technicians here are knowledgeable, courteous and resourceful. Resolution is quick and they usually increase customer knowledge. I've been with Tech to us for almost 3 years now and would highly recommend them to anyone having problems.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Everyone is always really friendly and helpful. I get a person on the line right away with little to no wait time. Over all we are just very happy with our Tech to us help we have received. American owned is the best!

Original review: April 5, 2021

The tech did a great job with my internet connection problem. I could not connect to the internet and now it works great. We have been with Tech to Us for about Five years and have always been happy with the service. The Techs we have worked with in the past and now have gone to the extra effort to make sure our computer is working at its best.

Original review: April 4, 2021

The computer I had was very slow so I bought a new one. Everything had to be installed and updated such as malwarebytes. Tech to Us installed and configured everything for me on this new computer. This is very helpful for me because I do not have any experience in computers.

Original review: April 2, 2021

Ryan fixed my problem with Bill pay in just a couple of minutes. Even my bank could not do that in three attempts. I am very impressed and grateful. Ryan jumped right on the problem, very enthusiastically like a real pro!

Original review: March 31, 2021

Tech to Us is a terrific company with great technicians to help with technical support for computers. The technicians are personable as well as knowledgeable and I personally recommend the company. The service is also reasonably priced considering the support and ease of service that is provided.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Mitch, you have made my day! Having just lost my husband, I depend on you TECH guys for comfort and courage. Thank you for being there for me. I remember when you first started, we have been with you guys for years now and highly recommend the company. You made us feel so special.

Original review: March 27, 2021

Bought Fire 10... The first time with Tech to Us was an initial revamp of my cpu's. Great service and Techs. Second time I could never get my emails to generate. No problems that Tech to Us couldn't fix. Initial and follow-up Tech to Us has been super to deal with and efficient. Sooo glad I found this company.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I find that Tech to Us is very professional and courteous. The tech appears knowledgeable. I have been with the company for two years and have had answers to my questions and my issues have been resolved. I highly recommend Tech to Us.

Original review: March 21, 2021

WE have used Tech To Us for many years; never had a complaint. They have solved every problem. The service is professional and courteous. I would recommend them without reservation. If you want convenient, highly competent tech help, use Tech To Us.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Tech To Us is not the least expensive tech service available on the internet. However, it is worth double the expense. The techs are easy to understand and speak with, and make problem solving somewhat enjoyable. I highly recommend TTU.

Original review: March 18, 2021

I've have had Tech to Us service for about 4 years now and I've been extremely happy with the service that I have received. Everyone I have spoken with has been very professional, knowledgeable and have resolve any and all issues I ever had. I have recommended this company to several people who have computer at home and need assistance with computer issues. I will continue to use Tech to Us and recommend you to anyone who asks for a good company to resolve computer issues.

Original review: March 13, 2021

Have been very happy with each of my experiences with your company since I discovered you. Like all the other folks I've worked with, everyone has been courteous, helpful and quite quick resolving my - probably - my fault problems. And I have recommended your company anytime the subject of computer problems has come up.

Original review: March 10, 2021

The technicians are very helpful in solving our issues. Thanks for all of your help in many situations that we have had. We appreciate your company very much. We would and have recommended your service to many of our friends and family.

Original review: March 8, 2021

The program TrackOff had stopped working. I logged in and was immediately contacted by a representative. Within a very few minutes the problem was solved. This has been my experience with other matters previously. I would recommend this firm to anyone who needs quality computer care.

Original review: March 6, 2021

I've been very satisfied with the service I've received. Access time to talk with a tech is very quick. For other tech support companies, you might need to wait 2-4 hours before you speak with a tech. At Tech to Us, all the techs are courteous, knowledgeable, and my computer problems are resolved in a timely manner. I highly recommend Tech to us!

Original review: March 3, 2021

Customer service has been timely and all my issues have been resolved. I'm really happy with the support service. I've had the service for four years and have no complaints. I would highly recommend Tech To Us to anyone who needs home computer support services.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Ryan ** has given us great service today -- knowledgeable and helpful! He has helped us connect our computers. We have been with Tech to Us for about a year and the service has been a great help to us as they have helped solve a number of computer issues.

Original review: March 2, 2021

My evaluation of Tech to Us is they are the best service I have had in the last 25 years. The response and technical service is the best. Tech to Us is an American based company where all technicians are kind, knowledgeable and easy to understand.

Original review: March 2, 2021

Finding you all has saved my life numerous times. The only support system that has been extremely patient and also the only one that has been able to resolve many computer issues. Support staff and any company calls has responded with exceptional service and professionalism. Could not do without you!

Original review: March 2, 2021

Have walked me through many experiences from changing a solid state drive to fixing anything a 73 year old does not know how to do. The entire team is very patience. All the technicians are very knowledgeable and great to work with!

Original review: March 1, 2021

The technician was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We had to work through a number of issues. He was patient with me as I AM NOT a "techie" and more than willing to explain things to me as we progressed. I would highly recommend his expertise and the company to anyone.

Original review: March 1, 2021

I have used Tech to Us for many years and they always take care of any problem with my computer. I recommended them Highly! I have referred them to my friends and they are very satisfied with the service also. Every agent I get has been more than helpful. They do a great service especially for me who is not very tech savvy.

Original review: March 1, 2021

I have been a customer for more than 5 years. My wife and I couldn't be more pleased. Used the service on many occasions and each time we experienced quick, courteous, and effective results. We highly recommend TechtoUs to all computer users.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I have enjoyed working with all of your technicians. Their moods are pleasant and they are very competent. Over eight years they have not disappointed, I would not want to give them up. I would highly recommend their service to anyone!

Tech to Us response

Hi Marilyn. Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for being such a great, loyal customer!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Unwanted page was deleted by tech to us.. Didn't know how it got there but I did not know how to disable it. T to us dit it in less than one minute... Thank you. I depend on Tech to Us to keep my computer running and up to date, GM.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

So many times I have told others about your incredible service and wonderful, helpful staff. One time last year, I already had my office window open....to throw my laptop out from the fourth floor...Your folks saved the day and my laptop!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

We have been extremely pleased with the service. If we had had the service last year, it would have saved us about $2800. It has more than paid for itself already this year. They have fixed a problem that I have had for several years.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

As a senior citizen with limited tech skills, I would be lost without the assistance I get from Tech to Us. Not everyone can work with someone and not make them feel like a total idiot. Mike has a way of helping - not hurting - all concerned parties!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Tech to Us is a great company. Staff is patient, helpful, knowledgeable, tech savvy and friendly to boot! Recommend highly. 10 stars. If you are not so tech savvy this is a wonderful resource. I have had a subscription for many years and will continue.

Tech to Us Company Information