5.0/5 (151 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have used this service for about 8 months and the technicians have been very helpful and have addressed my needs. I am not a computer techy person so having this service available with a click of the mouse is great. As I told the technician today this is worth every penny.

Original review: June 8, 2021

I have been depending on Tech to Us for over 5 years and have had an excellent relationship with them. They answer in a very timely fashion and have always resolved my problems to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for good respectable support.

Original review: June 7, 2021

I have recently had need of help from Tech to Us technicians and am totally amazed with their support efforts to resolve the issues I have presented to them. Tech to Us is THE BEST. Would recommend to anyone in need of their awesome technical expertise. Thank You.

Original review: June 2, 2021

I like the help 'cause I'm not all that smart with doing downloads & Tech to Us is help-full in that way. And they help fix problems. I also think that they are very helpful for I don't understand how to even get updates the right way and they do.

Original review: May 30, 2021

Tech to Us has helped me with all the issues I've had. No problems have gone unsolved. When I needed to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10, it went smoothly and the computer still works great. Would recommend to anyone looking for technical support!

Original review: May 28, 2021

I have been using Tech To Us for three years. I love the service given by the tech support staff. A pleasure dealing with them on the various issues that arise. Totally trust their company. I highly recommend their company.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Excellent service always. Tech to Us did a great job and is very personable. They helped resolve my issues with my computer not starting and getting my data backed up daily for my two computers. Would recommend them to anyone looking for tech support.

Original review: May 25, 2021

I have always had excellent service with this company.. The technicians are very aware that a customer like myself is not tech savvy and yet are always able to understand what I am trying to convey even when I don't use tech savvy words. They are bright, content, and very helpful young agents representing your company. Thanks.

Original review: May 23, 2021

I have been so pleased with TechToUs and their service with my PC and my secondary Apple devices. They answer the phone quickly, are super friendly and intuitive in understanding my challenges and never make me feel rushed. They also advice me on protecting my teen's laptop. I've recommended their service to my parents so we can stop solving their computer problems. Today I reached Ryan two times, and he is great. I have much more confidence with TechToUs at my side!!

Original review: May 13, 2021

I used TechToUs to setup my new computer last week. They did an outstanding job quickly and accurately the first time. They answered all my questions. I could not be more pleased and would not hesitate to recommend them. I had a different company for tech support previously, with longer wait times and problems only partially solved. I am a satisfied customer.

Original review: May 13, 2021

Tech to Us has been a lifesaver in many ways. I had the technicians install my Windows 365 program and they were available for follow-up questions and walked me through the process. They have always fixed my issue, have been professional and very accommodating. I have recommended the service to others who feel totally incompetent's in things computer oriented. I could not run my business from home without the security of Technical support from Tech to US.

Original review: May 12, 2021

Great Service! 5 stars. They have helped me with so many problems and I really like the help I get from your Reps, I will continue with this service and not only that I have recommended several potential new clients for your company. Keep up the good job. Thank You!

Original review: May 12, 2021

Tech to Us provided prompt, courteous and above all, knowledgeable tech service for our issue! We greatly appreciate their professionalism! They helped with an Outlook issue in almost no time at all. Highly recommend for everyone! Five Stars. Good job.

Original review: May 3, 2021

They are always there when I need them. I'm grateful for their support (I wish Tech to Us was open 24/7). If it wasn't for their team, I wouldn't be able to do any of this really cool stuff that they help me with. Thank You, Cindy **.

Original review: April 29, 2021

This was an incredible experience. After trying for 3 days to set up my printer by myself, I called Tech to Us and was connected to Mitch. He spent at least 5 hours on Wednesday trying to help set up this printer and was not successful, and then took his own time Wed. evening to research the problem. He called me back on Thurs. morning, and we finally got the problem solved. This was service above and beyond expectations. You guys are the BEST!!!

Original review: April 27, 2021

I do not have the level of technical experience to resolve all the technical issues that arise. Henceforth, my saving grace has been Tech to Us. They have resolved virus issues, improvement to the speed of my equipment setting up new equipment, transferring all of my data from their backup for my desktop, when it no longer ran, over to my laptop, etc. All the techs have been great to work with. I do not know what I would do without their service.

Original review: April 26, 2021

I am very fortunate to have found Tech to Us. Since signing up I have had no major issues and pleased with the services. After the first time working on my computer it has been a great experience. Today I asked for my first tune up and worked out great. Thank you for your good work.

Original review: April 25, 2021

Ryan was very professional as well as other technicians. I have been overall very satisfied with Tech to Us service and would be very quick to recommend them to my friends and family. People are very courteous and knowledgeable and will always solve my issue!

Original review: April 24, 2021

Tech to US provides outstanding service. I've had them as my service organization for several years now. The technicians are friendly and very helpful. They have solved all my problems to my satisfaction. I'm happy to recommend them to my friends and associates.

Original review: April 23, 2021

Tech to Us has fixed all my problems in the last two years. Would recommend them highly. They setup my new computer in a flash, transferred all my old data, and setup my printer for me. Every guy I worked with is great and the service is awesome.

Original review: April 23, 2021

Last week I got in trouble with a hacker, and Tech to Us people helped me recover my computer. The way this happened is one person worked on my computer today, from about 4pm until about 8pm. Now that is dedication and is much appreciated.

Original review: April 21, 2021

First -- I like that everyone I communicate with easily understands me. Second - Shavez helped me and stayed on task until the job was done--in other words--I never felt that he was serving others while he was solving my problems. Third - He accomplished the goal in a reasonable time. What more could I ask for??

Original review: April 20, 2021

The computer would not shut down nor open completely e....I have been a customer for over a year and always have had great service. I strongly recommend them to anyone that is not computer savvy. Just a note, they service 2 of my computers.

Original review: April 19, 2021

I have loved Tech to Us Technical Support. I have had several different companies and Tech to Us is by far the BEST. I would recommend it to any and all people that would ask me. Great Company with great technical support. Thank You Very Much.

Original review: April 17, 2021

Tech to Us has been a great help as I can call almost anytime for anything dealing with our tech equipment. They fix it very fast and do a great job. Really glad I have this insurance and probably use them 10 - 20 times a year so the peace of mind is worth every penny. I used to have IYogi in India and that was a nightmare and untrustworthy for sure. Tech to Us in located in Connecticut and I can understand them and know they are trustworthy.

Original review: April 16, 2021

Tech to Us is a wonderful service that has helped me and my husband out many times. All of the technicians are so polite and knowledgeable - and patient! We have had tech to us for about 5 months and have saved so much money with their company rather than seeking outside technical help.

Original review: April 16, 2021

Tech to Us has been a very positive experience and a much improved experience from the big box store option...I have found the service to be professional and personable. Very happy that I came across them to help me with my technical needs.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Excellent. Short waiting time. Expert techs. Overall great! Very satisfied, recommend highly. Have been using for about a year, and will continue for many more. If you need a tech service this is the one to get. Other places charge $50 per incident. Here you get unlimited calls and incidents for less than that monthly. Do not delay, try it today.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Everyone we deal with at TechToUs is knowledgeable, efficient, and solutions-driven. We run several businesses from our home office location (two offices and several computer units and devices). We have relied on this group for many years, and they always come-through with the right service and solution. Highly recommend..!

Original review: April 7, 2021

Although this was a significant investment for me, I feel that I chose wisely. The techs never shame me for not knowing anything about computers and electronics. They have great attitudes and conduct themselves professionally. They are personable while fixing my devices.

Tech to Us Company Information