5.0/5 (89 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

Tech to Us lived up to its reputation! With my issues, I have received excellent support. The technicians are very patient and helpful. I found myself in a very stressful situation and they were able to resolve my issue and ease my stress!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

TTU is one of the most valuable assets that we have regarding computer technical issues. TTU never lets us down when needed and they always respond immediately. We have used TTU for over eight years and will continue to use their services as long as we have a computer.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

I am very pleased with Tech to Us knowledge and how helpful they are anytime I need them. They are very patient and professional. I have had them for a year now and am very pleased with everything they do for me!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

They are always available, always helpful. Pricey....but they are well worth it! Tech to Us is always very professional and extremely tech savvy. Couldn't ask for better support especially when you need it. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Fabulous service...On point, very customer oriented. I needed help with my iPhone syncing to my computer and they took care of it better than I even expected. My printer wasn't working and they got that done just as quickly. Would recommend to anyone looking for tech service.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I have found Tech to Us to be very trustworthy and professional. They are always able to solve my technical issues with a wealth of knowledge, a positive attitude and always very patient. I haven't found a grumpy technician yet!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I restarted my computer and all my files and settings disappeared. I did not even have the ability to restore settings since it was all gone. I did an online search and found Tech To Us had a AAA+ rating with BBB and many outstanding reviews....so, I called them. Jason was very informative and made taking the service very easy. I was connected with Steve within seconds....no waiting...and from there my life just got easy!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

Very professional, very knowledgeable. Very efficient, and I would highly recommend Tech to Us! Tech to Us was very helpful in a difficult setup that I was having issues with. Also, Tech to Us was very patient with the technical issues involved. Therefore, enabled me to complete the work that I needed to complete my assignment.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

Tech to Us is a wonderful service that I have been using for about 2 months. They are very knowledgeable and always fix my issue. I am very happy to have found this company. I would recommend them to anyone!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

Steve was accurate and knowledgeable in everything he did. I am totally satisfied with his work and the work of all of your technicians. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Tech to Us to anyone looking for computer support. I highly recommend them and have always been satisfied with their service.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

You were wonderful. You helped me greatly, and I certainly appreciate it. Thank you Steve. When my kids got this for me I didn't think that I would use it. I have used it and Yes, I would absolutely recommend Tech to Us. I am 87 years old and I am not very good at technical things.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2021

I tried printing something out and custom sizing it and my printer started to act funny and wouldn't print and gave me some other messages as well and I told Steve about it and he fixed the problem immediately and made sure my printers properly functioning, THANKS TECHtoUS!!!! A well done job!!!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Today I couldn't print and then my lost arrow. Your technician got it back and then an hour later, the printer wouldn't work again. Then, I worked with another tech. He did a great job getting my printer ready to print again.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Excellent, outstanding, courteous, friendly, went overboard. I feel very secure, both me and my wife. I would not hesitate to recommend Tech to Us to anybody. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND! The tech, Steven, Was courteous, very helpful and over and above the call of duty.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

The service agent was very kind considerate. I recommend this highly skilled company, and it is owned and operated right here in the usa! If you are concerned about who is working on your computer and how trustworthy they are, the buck can stop here!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Since I have been with Tech to Us I have gotten the best service to take care of my computer issues that I can't do for myself. Great people with great knowledge! I have the front of the line service which gets me to a tech right away, it's always been great. No wait and the tech who comes on knows what I am talking about almost always before I can explain it all.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

Google Drive popped up whenever I started my laptop & said if you don't remember having this, delete it. I didn't know if I had it or not. Joe was my agent and he quickly determined that I did. I'm glad it was Joe who helped me. He's helped me before and Joe's a good agent!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I have been a client for years, using Tech to Us for my small business and personal use. I recommend Tech to Us to others frequently, because of the terrific service I have always received. No matter what the problem, I always get the right solution. Professional, friendly service at all times.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I've been with the company for a number of years and Tech to Us has been great to answer my calls in a very timely fashion. The company employees have never failed to rectify my issues in a timely fashion.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Hi, this is Larry **. I'm almost 80 years old and computers are very problematic for me. I really appreciate the support from Tech to Us. I've been a customer for about a year and a half, and I always get great support from them. I've never experienced a rude employee, and they all accept that I'm a senior citizen and need more time explaining things. I recommend their tech support to everyone I know.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I've been with Tech to Us for many years. If there were more than five stars, I would add them. They do their best to accommodate all of my frustrating desires. The techs are incredibly efficient and patient with my computer ignorance. All I can say at this point is thank you! You guys are great.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

MY printer was not printing correctly so I ask if Tech to Us could help. They did and I am now very pleased as my printer is working great. TechtoUS personnel always does a great job. I have nothing but very pleasing things about their service or personnel.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Tech to Us is always available to me. I never have to wait. They are not only friendly and efficient but always, always solve my problem. They got my printer connected when I wasn't able to print. Would recommend to anyone in need of tech support.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

In all of the years I've used tech support, I've never had the great service that Tech to US provides me. They are very knowledgeable and patient. I highly recommend them. He helped us transfer all of our emails and folders from our old computer to the new one. WOW!!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I have used Tech To Us numerous times and have always been pleased with the outcome! They are very supportive, patient and courteous and I wouldn't be able to do a lot with my computer without them! Thanks Tech To Us!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

This service is the best. They have courteous knowledgeable people readily available. I would recommend it to both experienced users and for people without any systems experience. Best buy out there for technical support. You can't go wrong with this service.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Outstanding job of cleaning up my computer which caused Microsoft not to work. Tech was great to work with and quickly cleaned up the problem and got me working again. Glad I have Tech to Us as my support partner.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

Tech to Us has always been extremely helpful. The techs are both patient and easy to work with. When possible, they have always solved the problem. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs computer help. Please remember to refer them to friends and take advantage of the referral bonus.

Original review: July 31, 2021

The service has been quick and I was able to get my problems with my email resolved, the tech was informative, extremely helpful!, and very patient. I'm happy with Tech to Us and would recommend them to anyone having issues.

Original review: July 31, 2021

I have been with this support team for two years effective today. They are always there when I need them for my home personal computer problems or questions that need to be answered and they always give me the correct solution to keep me going. I really appreciate their support and knowing I can rely on them for the correct solution to my problems. Thank you TechtoUs.

Tech to Us Company Information