5.0/5 (151 ratings)

About Tech to Us

Tech to Us is a remote-access technical support company designed to meet the needs of clients at home and with small businesses. It offers four monthly or annual plans for a flat fee, which covers a variety of devices and operating systems, with a 100% money-back guarantee. Skilled technicians are based in Hartford, Connecticut, and are available every day of the week.

Pros

• For homes and small businesses
    • Services meet a broad range of needs
    • Money-back promise if issue isn’t fixed

Cons

• Other fees may apply for some services
    • Doesn’t operate all day long

Bottom Line

Tech to Us offers remote-access home and business technical support. Its money-back guarantee promises a refund if the issue isn’t resolved. Services outside its set plans could require additional fees.

Tech to Us Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech to Us?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Today I couldn't print and then my lost arrow. Your technician got it back and then an hour later, the printer wouldn't work again. Then, I worked with another tech. He did a great job getting my printer ready to print again.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Excellent, outstanding, courteous, friendly, went overboard. I feel very secure, both me and my wife. I would not hesitate to recommend Tech to Us to anybody. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND! The tech, Steven, Was courteous, very helpful and over and above the call of duty.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

The service agent was very kind considerate. I recommend this highly skilled company, and it is owned and operated right here in the usa! If you are concerned about who is working on your computer and how trustworthy they are, the buck can stop here!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

Since I have been with Tech to Us I have gotten the best service to take care of my computer issues that I can't do for myself. Great people with great knowledge! I have the front of the line service which gets me to a tech right away, it's always been great. No wait and the tech who comes on knows what I am talking about almost always before I can explain it all.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

Google Drive popped up whenever I started my laptop & said if you don't remember having this, delete it. I didn't know if I had it or not. Joe was my agent and he quickly determined that I did. I'm glad it was Joe who helped me. He's helped me before and Joe's a good agent!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I have been a client for years, using Tech to Us for my small business and personal use. I recommend Tech to Us to others frequently, because of the terrific service I have always received. No matter what the problem, I always get the right solution. Professional, friendly service at all times.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I've been with the company for a number of years and Tech to Us has been great to answer my calls in a very timely fashion. The company employees have never failed to rectify my issues in a timely fashion.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Hi, this is Larry **. I'm almost 80 years old and computers are very problematic for me. I really appreciate the support from Tech to Us. I've been a customer for about a year and a half, and I always get great support from them. I've never experienced a rude employee, and they all accept that I'm a senior citizen and need more time explaining things. I recommend their tech support to everyone I know.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I've been with Tech to Us for many years. If there were more than five stars, I would add them. They do their best to accommodate all of my frustrating desires. The techs are incredibly efficient and patient with my computer ignorance. All I can say at this point is thank you! You guys are great.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

MY printer was not printing correctly so I ask if Tech to Us could help. They did and I am now very pleased as my printer is working great. TechtoUS personnel always does a great job. I have nothing but very pleasing things about their service or personnel.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Tech to Us is always available to me. I never have to wait. They are not only friendly and efficient but always, always solve my problem. They got my printer connected when I wasn't able to print. Would recommend to anyone in need of tech support.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

In all of the years I've used tech support, I've never had the great service that Tech to US provides me. They are very knowledgeable and patient. I highly recommend them. He helped us transfer all of our emails and folders from our old computer to the new one. WOW!!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I have used Tech To Us numerous times and have always been pleased with the outcome! They are very supportive, patient and courteous and I wouldn't be able to do a lot with my computer without them! Thanks Tech To Us!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

This service is the best. They have courteous knowledgeable people readily available. I would recommend it to both experienced users and for people without any systems experience. Best buy out there for technical support. You can't go wrong with this service.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Outstanding job of cleaning up my computer which caused Microsoft not to work. Tech was great to work with and quickly cleaned up the problem and got me working again. Glad I have Tech to Us as my support partner.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

Tech to Us has always been extremely helpful. The techs are both patient and easy to work with. When possible, they have always solved the problem. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs computer help. Please remember to refer them to friends and take advantage of the referral bonus.

Original review: July 31, 2021

The service has been quick and I was able to get my problems with my email resolved, the tech was informative, extremely helpful!, and very patient. I'm happy with Tech to Us and would recommend them to anyone having issues.

Original review: July 31, 2021

I have been with this support team for two years effective today. They are always there when I need them for my home personal computer problems or questions that need to be answered and they always give me the correct solution to keep me going. I really appreciate their support and knowing I can rely on them for the correct solution to my problems. Thank you TechtoUs.

Original review: July 27, 2021

I connected with Joe for help today. Joe helped me with everything and more that I was having trouble with. In other words, Joe made sure that my iCloud was working correctly, Firewall was working correctly. He also discovered that my printer had not been updated by HP and helped get it corrected. Joe was a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad & relieved that I found your company, Tech To Us. All of the personnel that I have spoken with have been awesome. Thank you so very much. Ann **

Original review: July 22, 2021

I have been using this service for many years. My decision to switch from other providers was based on: I wanted a US- based tech support team, courteous and knowledge techs and the ability to have a quick turnover from problem to solution. Tech to us meets my needs, keeps mine and my husband's sanity and comfort level, including security. I highly recommend them.

Original review: July 21, 2021

I have found your service very helpful as you are always available and everyone is very courteous and patient. I couldn't ask for a better group to work with. I have had many different issues, as I am not well versed with computers, and each time your tech has been able to figure out the problem and correct it. Plus, as I mentioned before, they are all very patient and that is very helpful when I already feel like an idiot for not being able to figure out how to correct my problem by myself. There was one time when the first tech didn't know quite what to do but he got advice from one of your other tech's and was then able to fix my problem. I am very satisfied with your company. Thank you.

Original review: July 17, 2021

I have renewed for this computer help, diagnostic, and problem solvers for over 5 years. Excellent service, resolution and attention. They have resolved many complicated issues at least from my standpoint. I can recommend most highly!!!

RK

Original review: July 8, 2021

Tech to Us provides terrific service. Have helped me with any of my technical needs. Recently they have worked on my computer and printer and gotten everything squared away. Would highly recommend to anyone who needs technical service. Everything from routine maintenance to complicated technical issues, they will take care of it.

Original review: June 27, 2021

I originally reached out to TechtoUs on Thursday, June 24th. I was extremely upset and terribly worried due to the fact that I realized that all my personal information had been scammed. Quickly I started to think of how I should handle the problem. After taking care of my banking concerns I called your organization. I spoke with Joe, who made the necessary suggestions, explained to me what needed to be done, with patience and kindness. We had agreed that I was going to call back today, Sunday, the 27th, to finalize the process.

Joe called me back today and my laptop was restored, passwords were changed and I thought that all was done. Afterwards, I realized that I neglected to change my email password on my cell phone. Called back once again, this time I spoke with Ryan who happened to be just as kind, knowledgeable and helpful as Joe was. I consider the yearly expense for my membership to TechtoUs, money well spent. Thank you kindly to both Joe and Ryan.

Effie

Original review: June 26, 2021

Mitch was extremely helpful in setting up my new Dell computer and transferring all the files from my MAC that was running VERY slow. Tech To Us Technicians have a great rapport with their customers and generate a good deal of trust with the customer to allow access to our systems. I will be happy to recommend Tech To Us to all my friends.

Original review: June 23, 2021

Tech to Us helped resolve an issue with Firefox and upgrading my computer. They removed unnecessary programs from my computer to help the performance. The techs are very friendly, courteous, and explained everything to me in a non-technical manner. The tech kindly showed me how to get into programs and where to find things.

Original review: June 17, 2021

The Tech to Us technician, Ryan helped us out once again! I was suspicious of something that locked the screen, mouse, etc that was supposedly coming from Microsoft. Fortunately I used control/alt/delete and got out of it, and called Ryan. He performed a scan to make certain than no malware got into our system, and we're good to go. Thankful for TechtoUs and Ryan!!!

Original review: June 14, 2021

I had the Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death and Ryan, one for the tech got my computer to function again. Ryan has great knowledge with computers and kept me informed to what he was doing. I also got my computer system updated, cleaned of unnecessary trash which is now running faster and smoother. I highly recommend Tech to Us when your computer is down from Blue Screen or software problem. It was a friendly and reassuring phone call with Ryan as I was panicking I lost everything. 5 STARS.

Original review: June 10, 2021

In the year that I have subscribed to Tech to Us I have called several times to have my laptop cleaned when things slowed down. I have always received courteous and professional service and have all the confidence that my computer experience is a better one afterwards. A very satisfied customer!

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have been extremely happy with my contacts with the folks at Tech to Us. Everyone has been helpful and patient with my limited understanding of the computer use. They help with my Ebay sales and Facebook Marketplace. Would recommend to anyone searching for help with technical support.

Tech to Us Company Information