4.60/5
  • 1 star
Based on 5 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Need a steel building provider?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 24, 2016

5 Curvco Steel Buildings Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

They always help you with any issues to finish and resources are easy to get. You can do all online and support is right there to help you with orders and issues. I think they give you what you need in services. I think having the online help is a great feature. Overall they grant you better support and resources than most. Quality is real good. I am one that has to have reliable service and so far they always had things granted fast and in good shape. Always easy to order or request any service needed and the amount of support option is there to use when needed. Value a little high but you pay for what you get. I mean the quality is worth the value so in my words it's the best of all. You have to experience the quality in the product to see the benefits.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

It was good and the people are nice. Other companies should run their business like this. Hard working individuals trying to get a bag on their grind (meaning they’re trying to feed their family and pay the bill). The offered services are customer service and a couple of other services that I do not recall all, but it was technical support welding construction building. The products are reliable for long lasting durability and use. They have a good variety of products. I would definitely recommend these products to other people. The value of these products are satisfying. These products last long so that is equivalent to value. Once you acquire a product from this company it is guaranteed to last.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

The service men were polite and worked with me. Very well priced and it helped me realize that they care about their customers. I would recommend them to my family and friends. Their service is the best. They offered competitive pricing and the best layout plan for my building constructional work. They also offered special services to help me keep track of what I was buying and what the prices were. The product itself is really good. Strong, durable and it is recommended. It also is safe and strong so I don't feel like it's going to collapse. It is one of the best prices in the area. My uncle is a construction worker and even he agrees that this is truly best work.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

The customer service was excellent and they are very easy to talk to. They are ready to answer any questions you may have. I would recommend anyone to their service because it was a good experience. The services they offered were excellent and I didn't have any problems. They were always attentive to detail and that's what I liked about them. They are just an overall great company. Their service is reliable and quick. That's what I love about the service because they are always there when you need them. They offer fair values. They are willing to work with anyone's budget and understands your concerns. That's how a company should be.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

They are very caring and knowledgeable and know what they are talking about. They are not rude and helpful in helping me with any questions about the structures. They are able to design, plan and build any type of structure made of any materials you may request. They know how to build a structure in a certain amount of time without rushing through it. They are always on time with the scheduled end date and reliable when it comes to working at the right amount of pace without rushing. They know how important doing a good job is. They always have the highest quality materials to build with out there and know what is needed to make the strongest most durable structures that will last long than others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Curvco Steel Buildings?

Curvco Steel Buildings expert review by Joseph Truini

Curvco Steel Buildings is a steel buildings company with corporate offices in Delray Beach, Fla., and Bethel Park, Pa., and regional offices in Pittsburgh, Dallas and Seattle.

• Warranties: Curvco Steel Buildings offers 35-year, rust-perforation warranty on Galvalume panels and 40-year warranty on color coatings.

• Broad range of sizes: The company sells steel buildings ranging in size from 10 ft. to 140 ft. wide and to virtually any length.

• International reputation: Curvco has experience working with clients across the world, from Trinidad and Tobago to Haiti and Alaska. Their buildings are designed to withstand a global range of weather events and climates.

• Value: Curvco offers Q-model (Quonset-hut style) and straight-side arched buildings, which are extremely low-cost for large spans, as low as 50 percent of the price of conventional designs.

• Green building: Curvco uses Galvalume steel, an Energy Star-approved and thus eco-friendly product, to build steel structures. The company also incorporates green features such as wind-powered turbine vents, solar panels, water catchment channels and skylights.

• Reputable customers: The company manufactures steel buildings for the military and governmental agencies.

• Best for: Individual property owners, farm owners, municipal facilities and storage facilities.

Profile picture of Joseph Truini
Joseph Truini

Home Improvement Contributing Editor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Curvco Steel Buildings Company Information