4.6/5 (43 ratings)

About Armstrong Steel

Armstrong Steel Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Armstrong Steel?

Original review: July 21, 2022

I have just started my project with Derek **. He has been so extremely helpful and made me feel secure in my decision to go with you as a company. It is so hard to find a company that you can feel good about using, but Derek has made me feel good about all of my worries and has helped me by answering all of my questions and more. I am so excited to support this company and to get started on my project.

Armstrong Steel response
Thank you for the positive feedback, Emillia! We’re extremely happy to hear you had a positive

experience with Derek. Our passionate, hard-working team is committed to exceeding our clients' expectations by providing a wealth of helpful information and providing personal, specialized knowledge and support.

The Armstrong Steel Team

Get buying tips about Steel Buildings delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 27, 2022

Building Shop 30x30 was great. Working with Chris on this project at this time I am not able to put in a new shop at the house. Thank you for the time spent on the project. I would like to send a recommending to any one that is looking for a shop to get built on their house and land. The only reason that I will not be building one is my back yard space is not large enough at this time at my house so I am working on getting the land that is next to my house. Chris was a huge help on the building project with me and I want to thank him for the help in the building project.

Armstrong Steel response

Thank you for the positive review, Edward. We're so happy you had a great experience with Chris and Armstrong Steel. If there is anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask. We hope you enjoy your building!

The Armstrong Steel Team

Original review: April 29, 2022

I cannot remember the last time that I received customer service like I have from Armstrong Steel. Our Armstrong Steel project manager, Jeremy, was extremely knowledgeable and assisted us at every turn. Kitty in the shipping department was on point and always had answers to our questions with respect to our scheduled delivery date. In short, everything went smoothly and you guys did everything we expected of you. I am sure that the other folks I didn't deal with directly are just as helpful - because it seems to be a part of your company's culture. We'd recommend Armstrong Steel to anyone building a manufacturing facility!

Armstrong Steel response
    William, thank you for the positive feedback! We’re extremely happy to hear you had a positive

experience with Jeremy and Kitty. Our passionate, hard-working team is committed to exceeding our clients' expectations by providing a wealth of helpful information and providing personal, specialized knowledge and support.

The Armstrong Steel Team

Original review: March 31, 2022

I am one of the Directors of the Fox River Trolley Museum in South Elgin IL, where we display and operate a collection of antique trolley cars. Our Board has started exploring options for additional storage buildings, looking to get more of our cars stored indoors. On their web site, Armstrong Steel offered the opportunity to obtain a quotation for one of their buildings and had several FAQs which were a great help for a non-architect like myself. Based on that, I requested a quotation for a building with some non-standard dimensions. I was very pleased with the quick response that Joni ** and her team at Armstrong provided. She developed a price for the building kit and walked me through their rules of thumb for the cost to erect the building on our site. These data were very helpful for our Board to begin the decision process among several differing options.

Armstrong Steel response

We love to hear it! We'll let Joni know about your experience.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

I want to tell Armstrong how blessed I was having such a qualified, caring, helpful employee, Joshua ** Building Consultant help me. Joshua took time to help me with a quote for a building I was looking into getting. You see my husband was the decision maker. He and his mom died 3 weeks and 4 days apart each with COVID19 pneumonia last July and August. Then 2 weeks after my husband's death hurricane Ida came through South Louisiana and damaged my house and blew down my husband's shed. Joshua explained everything to me and sent me emails to help me see exactly what he was talking about. I appreciate his time and understanding and knowledge in your company. I had a great experience talking on the phone with him. Thanks again to Joshua **, I appreciated his patience with me, when I needed it the most. God bless, Sincerely, Julie G. South Louisiana. 2/17/2022

Thank you Julie!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2022

It was a pleasure working with Jonathan. He was very helpful, took the time to answer all my questions, and promptly sent out all the information that I requested. I would recommend Armstrong Steel, and Jonathan, to anyone looking for a quality steel building.

Armstrong Steel response

Thank you for the positive review, Kenneth. We're so happy you had a great experience with Jonathan and Armstrong Steel. If there is anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask!

The Armstrong Steel Team

Original review: Dec. 2, 2022

This company has unrivaled customer service and follow through. I asked them to give me two years and follow up as we needed more time. They did just that. Super impressed. I am ready to move forward with my purchase.

Armstrong Steel response

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Armstrong Steel, Carson. Customer feedback enables our team to provide unparalleled service and products in the steel building industry. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need additional assistance in the future.

The Armstrong Steel Team

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

When I called to inquire - I was greeted with Excellent customer service from Dallin **! He was knowledgeable and was quick to answer all my questions. He was friendly, and w attentive to steel building inquiry! We will definitely do business with them again.

Armstrong Steel response

Annie, thank you for the positive feedback! We’re extremely happy to hear you had a positive experience with Dallin. Our passionate, hard-working team is committed to exceeding our clients' expectations by providing a wealth of helpful information and providing personal, specialized knowledge and support. If there is anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask!

The Armstrong Steel Team

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

I spoke with Charlie ** at Armstrong's about a building, and was very pleased at helpful Charlie was and how easy the process to get a quote was. We discussed what I was looking for and in no time at all there was a render in my inbox. Very happy with the customer service!

Armstrong Steel response

David, thank you for the positive feedback! We’re extremely happy to hear you had a positive experience working with Charlie. Our passionate, hard-working team is committed to exceeding our clients' expectations by providing a wealth of helpful information and providing personal, specialized knowledge and support. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further information!

The Armstrong Steel Team

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

Garrett ** has been amazing! He was super helpful for me planning my future in building a barndominium! He was very thorough in finding out exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. The fact that you have such amazing people helping you, and the building is backed by a 50 year warranty I can’t imagine going wrong.

Armstrong Steel response

Kenny, thank you for the positive feedback! We’re extremely happy to hear you had a positive experience with Garrett. Our passionate, hard-working team is committed to exceeding our clients' expectations by providing a wealth of helpful information and providing personal, specialized knowledge and support.

Armstrong Steel author review by Joseph Truini

Based in Greenwood Village, Colo., Armstrong Steel has become a leader in the steel building industry. The company has been recognized for its commitment to customer service and high-quality materials.​

• Knowledgeable: Armstrong Steel has knowledgeable steel building experts, and they not only build steel buildings, they also educate potential customers about the science and value behind them via an extensive resource guide on their website.

• Building quality: The American Institute of Steel Construction sets a limit on the weight load a steel member can hold; Armstrong Steel only loads 80 percent of that weight onto each member meaning a building’s components are never weighed down, so the building lasts longer and better withstands the elements.

• Excellent press: The company has been positively reviewed in publications such as Forbes, Inc. and the Denver Business Journal.

• Prominent clientele: Armstrong Steel works with some of the country's most outstanding and reputable businesses, including Microsoft and Dow, proving their reputation as a leader in the industry.

• Community outreach: Armstrong Steel is committed to charity and community service, donating time and funds to causes such as the Denver Botanic Gardens, United Way, Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Peyton Manning Children's Hospital.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Advisor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Armstrong Steel Company Information