3.9/5 (68 ratings)

About Olympia Steel Buildings

Olympia Steel Buildings offers quality prefabricated structures with the customer in mind. The buildings are designed to fit the needs of each customer whether it's for commercial, residential or industrial use. With Olympia's flexible design and professional engineering team, you will be completely satisfied with your purchase and the quality of customer service.

Olympia Steel Buildings Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Olympia Steel Buildings?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Olympia Steel Buildings?

Original review: May 6, 2022

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Shorted panels, screws and assembly washers. Attachment pieces were misdrilled. The inventory upon arrival was not completed within their 30 day window (our Huge mistake) so they say it’s NOT THEIR PROBLEM. My question is WHAT HAPPENED TO INTEGRITY FROM A BUSINESS that has clearly dropped the ball. Called 3 times to discuss and no one answered the phone, left message every time. NO REPLY. ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING ELSE FROM THEM OR THEIR AFFILIATES. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE.

Get buying tips about Steel Buildings delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I'm building a home shop and their price was better than any that I had checked. I haven’t completely unpacked everything yet, but it seems to be very high quality.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

We pursued a 30x78 and got a good price on it. I had a guy look at it, and it’s supposed to be one of the best. We did two windows in the front, and we did an extra door.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I had a good experience with Olympia. The only thing I didn't like was that they misrepresented how long it would take to get the building. It took much longer than they indicated. But the product, the completeness and the plans, everything about it was excellent. It was handled very well and professionally. Their rep did a good job.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

The drawings were a little bit hard to put together because when you go to do the roof, you’d have to flip back to the wall page to see how the wall landed and there was a lot of that. So the drawings could be a little bit more easier to read. But other than that, the building itself was great, and the service was great. I've had a friend of mine purchased a building through them, and I got another buddy that’s gonna buy one next month from them as well. The out-of-state service really worked for me. The price was great, and the guy I had, Patrick was very patient with me. We went back and forth discussing a lot. I did contact some others, but they didn’t wanna meet the demands that I was wanting.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

With Olympia, things have been fantastic. I had originally contracted with another company several years ago and they completely failed to deliver all. But I was able to get a garage from Olympia as about the same size and price. They have a better setup on their website and it was easier to plan the structure out and break it out. Also, the representative I worked with was responsive. I could email him or call him and he would get right back to me if he wasn’t available. I explained to him what I was trying to do and he was super helpful in just making sure that I had everything I needed. Then, everything was delivered in perfect condition. The blueprint and everything were easy to read and understand and execute. Also, the quality was excellent.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

For my workshop, I've gone to Olympia for their pricing and quality. However, the plans could’ve been a little more clearly written. Other than that, I talked to engineering and they helped me through some of my questions. The sales reps have been very good as well.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

So far, no complaints with Olympia. It was good with the sales rep and we got to agree on the price which was in the lowest range.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I wrote Olympia a check and they brought me the product for a business use. The quality is fine and I like their price. All is well. I’ve recommended them to folks before.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

I did a lot of online research, and the salesman from Olympia that I talked to seemed very nice. He helped me get things when I needed it. I called him up, and he seemed like he took a personal interest in my ordering from the planning all the way to delivery. He was very thorough. I pursued the steel storage units with Olympia. The cost and quality are very good. We had a delay, and Olympia didn’t really waste a lot of time. The rep got his boss involved and they got to the bottom of it to get our metal to us when we needed it. I’d tell my friends to definitely purchase from them. We’re actually in the process now of purchasing another piece of land so we can order another building from them.

Olympia Steel Buildings author review by Joseph Truini

Olympia Steel Buildings is headquartered in Mckees Rocks, Pa. The company has more than 40 years of experience creating prefabricated metal buildings for customers.

• Quick estimates: Olympia Steel Buildings can give customers quotations on plans within 24 hours of submission of a form available on their website.

• One-stop shopping: The company combines steel-building manufacturing with its own construction services for single-source accountability on all aspects of designing, purchasing and erecting a steel building.

• Quality guarantee: The company offers a 40-year rust-through perforation warranty on Galvalume metal and a 40-year paint warranty.

• Finish options: Olympia carries 12 different colors of steel panels and trim.

• Sales: Olympia runs online specials on non-purchased or unused buildings and materials.

by Joseph Truini Home Improvement Advisor

Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.

Olympia Steel Buildings Company Information