2. Finance
  3. Credit Cards

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.02/5

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Eppicard Reviews

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I've been on hold for over an hour trying to dispute a transaction. If they're going to have people waiting hours to speak with someone, why not offer the "call back" feature. This is ridiculous! I've tried disputing the charge online but it won't allow me. This is a mess! I've been on a hold so long even the music got tired of playing and stopped. If I didnt need their services I would have any dealings most definitely. You go on their website to conveniently handle things but is told to call and when you call... your phone will go dead from waiting so long.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Customer service is so disappointing. I've been on hold for now 2.21.05 long waiting for a human to answer. First when you call the number on the back of the card you have to hit lost card or dispute item in order to get through, once you there I get transferred to 3 different agents. After being on hold so long they hangs up. This been going on since 12/11/19 calling every day hoping to speak with someone to get the help I'm looking for. This crazy. No one should be on hold for 2 hours.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I had my child support deposited on January 6th, 2020. Went to withdraw my money. It was declined. I called number on back of my card. No option to talk to a live person. If you type in your card number you keep getting charged for calling. I went from a balance of $1032.92 down to $1022.78 just from trying to call to speak to someone to find out why I can't get my money. I have to select the option of lost card to speak to someone. I have called on January 6th, 7th, 8th, all 3 days have been on hold for over 2 hours. When they finally answered 1st time they say that it was accidentally locked, that I have to reset my pin and wait 12 hours to use it which I did. Went to bank on the next day again. Still declined. Call again. They say they don't see anything wrong. To just wait 24 hours to retry.

I waited 24 hours again. Card was declined again. Had to call them again. Waited on hold for an hour and then get disconnected again. It is now January 8th. I still can't get my money. No one can tell me why. I called child support office. They said they know about this problem but there's nothing they can do once the money has been deposited to this card.. it is infuriating and frustrating at how useless and unprofessional this company is. At this point I don't how and if I'm ever going to be able to get my money....

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I rec'd a text alert stating my card was loaded the day before... I go to check the balance, as of 11:34 the following business day there are still no funds. Thank God I don't rely on the little child support order I get (39.00 every two weeks). I was told the last two payments that there is a system issue and they are working on getting the cards loaded. TERRIBLE! There's no point in getting "alerts". They are not valid most of the time.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

This has got to be the worst scam ever I have the Georgia EPPICard and every time I go to check my child support it is never the amount that it is supposed to be. They are a complete scam. They don't even have a functioning number for someone to call and speak to a live person. This is the worst I have ever seen that is supposed to be handling important business. They are literally robbing people for children's money. They aren't even accredited. I do not know how child support would ever use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eppicard?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Ga Eppiccard is a scam. On Nov. 28, I made a random call to check the balance on my acct. I heard a deposit of over 2500 that was made on 11/25. Then a bal of .21 cent. I called and spent 2-3 hrs on the phone the first day, 5 hrs the next day and 2-3 hrs there after for 7 days. Then mysteriously, I get a call from the automated system, stating the transfer that was made, was rejected due to lack of bank info. I immediately called Eppicard and they stated the money was returned back due to no being able to find the bank acct at META bank. Great, I went to collect my money but, was only able to pull 1000.00 at a time. so, I planned to return the next day to pull the rest, well, I was not able to make it until the 3rd day to pull the money off. I get a call that morning, my account is at 1.00! They had taken the money, again! This time, it was transferred to a BOFI Fed. bank. How, when there was a fraud claim on this acct?

Here I am multiple police reports and multiple calls to this place with reps who don't care and constantly transfer you and speak broken English and sound like they work from home with access to all your personal info. Back to researching and trying to find out, how and why this is happening. I finally got access to the acct and I was able to print and view transactions. I found, a bank acct number and routing number attached to the web transfer page. It was grayed out and I was not able to delete it out or delete my email out and add another. Now, you know that has to be inside work that, I don't have full access to my account. Then they tell me IT has to help and they will call me in 5 days. It has been 24 days and no call from IT and I have made 3 request.

I have notified the FTC, BBB and the credit bureaus as well as police. I am going to see if, I can notify the FBI as well. I am also calling my local news station and, I suggest you all do the same. We must stop this theft! I also went to my local child support office and changed my payment go directly to a savings account that I set up strictly for payments. It separate from my other banks. PLEASE do the same! After this research, I found they had been taken money since Sept. Please stay on this and don't stop trying to get your money back! Sorry for typos.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Fraud hold was out on my card. No one contacted me. Unable to use the card. I have been calling for a WEEK to try and get this resolved and have spent over 8 hours over several days on HOLD or being transferred to departments to assist. I’ve held for the fraud department and have been sent to Help Desk. There is no direct number for the fraud department. There is no direct number to get anyone. To be unable to use your card or access your account and not be able to escalate to a supervisor or manager to get someone to actually assist is beyond frustrating and the customer service turnaround is unacceptable. Clearly, after seeing other reviews I’m not the only one in this position and nothing is done to rectify the situation. I would rate this as negative stars if I was able to. Staff your departments to be able to handle, assess and actually help the customer. As I’m typing this I’m on hold 2.5 hours!!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

Called in due to my deposit being put on a expired frozen account and card. Have been on hold for over a hour, the lady asked me to verify the deposit, asked her to hold on because I was kicked out because it was open too long. She told me she can’t hold and Will have to hang up. How is that okay that you have your customer on hold for over an hour but you can’t hold for a minute or two. She says she can transfer to a different department. Then I hold for 20 more minutes just to find out I was transferred to the wrong department, asked for a supervisor and all of a sudden they don’t have one.

This is the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced. So now I am sitting on hold once again for god knows how long. Hire more agents. Your customers shouldn’t have to go through this when trying to take care of important situations with your company. This is so frustrating and then to hear this awful music is even more frustrating. Get it together.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

This is the second time someone has been able to access my Eppicard and duplicate it and use it to purchase items. It happened on a Saturday and as of today I’ve still haven’t been able to get a resolution. They’re very rude and put you on hold for over an hour at times. When you do get a chance to talk to someone they are rude and treat you like you nor your money matters to them. I was hung up on because she couldn’t understand nor try to understand why I was upset. This service is a disservice and improvements need to be made in the customer service and fraud reporting Dept.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I was checking my balance to see if there was a payment made. After 3 calls it started charging me. I called to ask about it and she told me to use the website to check my balance. I can't sign into my account on the website because it says my account is locked. I try to contact them and every time I do it charges me. There is no option in the menu to choose from to help with a locked account. It's bad enough that I barely get a child support payment, as he is in the rears 40k, and that is no typo. But to get charged to check to see if he has paid, is a cruel joke. I would give this company zero stars if I could.

Eppicard Company Information