Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card
3.52/5

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Eppicard Reviews

Original review: July 1, 2019

My Eppicard account was compromised when used to withdraw cash from an unknown atm. When looking at my online statement/balance I can see it was taken from an ATM in Hastings Ranch, CA. I am not given an address or anything further to clarify where this transaction has taken place. I have filed a police report and opened a dispute several times with Eppicard in the last year.

Somewhere along the road a representative mentioned a different amount under dispute, I insisted this was incorrect and the rep said this may be the reason claim was denied. I would like to provide my account for full investigation and/or follow up with a person. i was never helped and it's been over a year with opening and reopening fraud claims. A rep/supervisor has helped me open a new claim then assured an update in 72 hrs. I wait a 2 weeks and find out claim has been closed no mailing/correspondence sent to me. This has now happened 4 times in consecutively. I suspect fraud as if Eppicard is the one taking the money and not helping to get it back. Help! Amount was $500.00.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I spoke with someone in customer service, I informed the rep that I was calling to track my card. The agent informed me that the rep never placed the order. I asked the agent was my address changed because I originally changed it so that I can get my card within 2 to 5 business days. The rep began to yell. I informed the rep that I was going to end the call and speak with a different rep. The rep Yelled "and you have a blessed daaay". I called back and the second rep was laughing while introducing herself. She asked me for all my info then says she couldn't help me because my last name wasn't correct. She said I needed to contact VEC because they entered it incorrectly. I contacted VEC and it was correct in their system. I called Eppicard customer service back and spoke with the third rep who was able to change my address but not my name, so he transferred me to level 2. I was on hold for 49 mins, I then disconnected the call.

I went online to find another number because I didn't want to get the same reps. I was found a number but it was PA Eppicard. That rep was helpful. She transferred me to Virginia Eppicard Level 2 and I was able to make corrections to my info. Days later I called to track my card and they informed me that my tracking number never showed up and my first name was changed again. I had to speak with someone in level two again to make corrections. It's been three weeks since I placed the order for my card, three checks have been deposited and tomorrow will make four. I have yet to receive my card and can't track it. My bills are piling up and I have late fees. I don't want to cancel the card because I will have to wait even longer if I'm issued another one. I paid $20 for expedited shipping. I feel helpless.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Someone wiped my card clean and it was thousands. When I called them they hung up on me. When I finally got a hold of them they vaguely answered any of my questions about the fraud and the reimbursement. It's been 8 days and I have not received any forms to fill out my disputes. I called again tonight and their response was, "There must be something wrong with the mail!!!!" So absurd. Worst experience. Please stay away from these crooks! I’m most certain someone internally is compromising our children’s money! Most definitely looking forward to suing them.

Original review: June 3, 2019

My child support card has been compromised in IN!! The number on the back of the child is whom every source has told me to contact to get the issue resolved BUT it is impossible to talk to a live person. Child support office tells me it’s not their issue as my son's father is paying so it’s a card issue but again no one will answer the number. It’s absolutely ridiculous they get away with not being accountable after being made by the court system to use this ridiculous card anyways!!!! The whole program of getting charged fees to withdrawal the money is a scam anyways but getting hacked for months from different states and countries with no way to resolve it is just completely unethical. It’s obvious it’s been hacked and no one will help me get my son's money back to him!!

Original review: June 3, 2019

Fraud and scam, this company has allowed someone or themselves to wipe out 2500 dollars out my account. I Requested transaction records. The company is Fraud. Very rude customer service?? How can transaction that was made on the 26th just now be deducted from the account June 2. Putting my account neg. I contacted the fraud department. Early last week. Concerning this matter. They never cancel my card. I had to.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eppicard?

Original review: May 23, 2019

Called the number on my Eppicard From NJ to speak to a supervisor regarding a negative balance overcharge Happened 5-23-2019 sometime between 8-9am. Needed to know what caused it. Spoke to someone named Ricardo who stated his ID number was **. For a floor supervisor, very rude. Gets frustrated when you are trying to understand the explanation... Tells me to do whatever I want if it makes me feel better after asking him, "Do I call the company that caused the overcharge that happened to be a mistake."

He does not need to be in position to have a supervisor title or have a job that requires you to speak to people and you get frustrated doing so. I called back to report him, was told there are 2 People named Ricardo and would be transferred to a different one outside the one I spoke to. Funny, was transferred to the same one who tries to act like he wasn't the one I spoke to. When I ask him his ID number he states it with hesitation in his voice and says **. I'm like that's the same ID number as the Ricardo I spoke to earlier But it's inside out.

He then goes "I spoke to you already," I'm like, "Why would you lie acting like a different person. He says, "I told you the 1st time I'm the only one here right now"... The customer service representative I spoke to who transferred me to him gave me a very simple and direct answer to my question, he needs to be demoted... He is the reason I am now switching to have my funds directly deposited to my bank and this card cancelled out.

Original review: May 15, 2019

My Pa EPPICard has been compromised. Over 500.00 taken. Someone from overseas stole my money wiped my card clean...I can't get no help from customer service at all this company shouldn't be in business. Fraud fraud fraud.

Original review: May 11, 2019

On May 7, 2019, a ‘supposed’ system failure occurred across the state which caused my card to be declined at several stores. Once I got home, I called customer service to check my account balance and discovered the monies were taken out of my account. I attempted the entire day to get in touch with someone and failed as I was on hold for hours. On May 8th, I contacted an agent and was told to expect the money by Friday as the systems were down not only in Illinois, but other states as well. I waited and Friday came with no funds having been deposited.

I called customer service first thing in the morning and after back and forth with customer service, they told me they couldn’t give me any additional information because the department which handled these situations was another. I asked to be transferred to the appropriate department and was informed it could not be done as it was “internal”. I then asked to speak with a supervisor and she disconnected me after she stated she was putting me on hold. This bank is fraudulent at best. It has taken me 15 years to finally receive the minuscule amount I do in child support and I am now battling the bank to not only return my money, but having to pay the .50 fee for every call I have to make to get this situation rectified.

I just moved to a new area a few months ago and was uncertain whether or not I would stay, so I did not open an account. Once I get paid this coming week, I will immediately do so and I suggest for anyone else who has chosen to use the Eppicard, you may want to do the same to prevent your money from being stolen as well!!!! Everything I am doing and have done has fallen on deaf ears...

Original review: May 10, 2019

They allow people to take money off of your card unauthorized, claim they will help you get it back and after all the paperwork and stuff that you do, they never give you the money back and say it's just your loss. Bail out someone to steal a little over $200 from me a couple of months ago and now there's a system shutdown this morning and my funds were not released. You cannot reach anyone in customer service because the phone hangs up on you once it says they're transferring you to someone to speak to. There were no problems with EPPICard in the past and here lately they are horrible. I'm highly unsatisfied.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I am completely pissed off because today they had a system shutdown and my entire $87 was taken off my card. When I tried to place my transactions they were aware of the outage yet they failed to replaced my original amount back onto my card of $87.00 which I had before. The outage occurred 5/7/2019 during the hrs of 9:00am-1:00pm yet a representative made me fill out a claim in which they could just placed back onto my card!!!! Calling a supervisor now but they're not answering. Been on hold almost an hr. It's ridiculous. My first experience was my worst with this card. Hopefully it's my last.

Eppicard Company Information