Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card
3.57/5

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

639 Eppicard Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 31, 2019

Let me start by saying this. Please Please starting sending in your complaints to their corporate office email, mail by postal, etc. When sending mail I would attach my governor office to the mail as well as the unemployment, child support, etc., higher up as well. I see this is a huge issue that has not been resolved and will not be resolved until people like us start complaining to the point where they do an entire re-structuring of this place. I noticed the customer service reps are extremely nice, however management... I have no idea how some of those managers got a management position.

Excuse this comment because lord knows I'm not good at proof-reading. I ordered my card on July 9th that is what I was told by the rep. I did not get the card expedited because I could not understand why are we paying $20.00 to expedite when some of us do not have a job, and on a fixed income? Heck my unemployment cannot pay my bills let alone my mortgage. The third time I reached out to Eppicard Services was horrible. Both customer service agents were polite, but a manager named Jeremy ** if this is his ID number was the rudest manager I've had the pleasure of dealing with in my entire life.

I shared with him how I am unable to pay the $15.00 expedited fee he was now charging me because I do not have it. I told him my mortgage is late, utilities are late etc... I'm being penalized for late charges and now I have to pay for an inconvenience for my card not arriving in the time stated. I shared with him I was on a fixed income and that I'm unable to pay. Long story short he shared it is not their fault that I had not received my card and that the US postal service was at fault and not them. This man was extremely combative with me. I asked him, "Where can I write in complaints. What was their address so I can make it complain about my card." He told me I will need to google the address because he does not have it. I could not believe this manager.

I am leaving this post because I feel letters to everyone is the only way the issues stated in my complaint and all the other complaints will be resolved. Some of these companies do not read sites like this. However, a letter or email to corporate stating that you also sent a letter to your state legislature and like in my case the unemployment office is the only way this will stop. The person who eventually did everything possible to help was this young man named Hector **.

Original review: July 26, 2019

I file a fraud claim. It's over 45 days and I still didn't get my money back. It's about $400 of my child support. I called them twice and they said it's still under investigation. What else I can do? Small claims court? Please advise.

Original review: July 20, 2019

They stole $46.56 from my child support back on June 15, 2019. The Alabama system had a statewide problem that weekend. I had tried using the card at a grocery store for a total of $23.28 but the card was denied, so I tried it again and it was denied again, but once I got to my car I checked the account and the money was taken out of the account not once but twice for a total of $46.56! Now these sorry thieves will not return my CHILD SUPPORT MONEY! I have called every week since and now these lowlifes won’t even answer the phone, I was just on hold for over 45 minutes and I guess they accidentally hung up on me! My next step will be looking into filing a police report!

Original review: July 3, 2019

Someone got a hold of my card and used about $85.00, I am in CA and they used it in Nevada. I created a claim and sent over paper work they asked for. Documents got lost and I was told I can fax over documents, it is July 2019 and they do not want to refund me my money!!! Horrible service I shouldn't have to pay for someone stealing my card and using my money!!!

Original review: July 1, 2019

My Eppicard account was compromised when used to withdraw cash from an unknown atm. When looking at my online statement/balance I can see it was taken from an ATM in Hastings Ranch, CA. I am not given an address or anything further to clarify where this transaction has taken place. I have filed a police report and opened a dispute several times with Eppicard in the last year.

Somewhere along the road a representative mentioned a different amount under dispute, I insisted this was incorrect and the rep said this may be the reason claim was denied. I would like to provide my account for full investigation and/or follow up with a person. i was never helped and it's been over a year with opening and reopening fraud claims. A rep/supervisor has helped me open a new claim then assured an update in 72 hrs. I wait a 2 weeks and find out claim has been closed no mailing/correspondence sent to me. This has now happened 4 times in consecutively. I suspect fraud as if Eppicard is the one taking the money and not helping to get it back. Help! Amount was $500.00.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eppicard?

Original review: June 18, 2019

I spoke with someone in customer service, I informed the rep that I was calling to track my card. The agent informed me that the rep never placed the order. I asked the agent was my address changed because I originally changed it so that I can get my card within 2 to 5 business days. The rep began to yell. I informed the rep that I was going to end the call and speak with a different rep. The rep Yelled "and you have a blessed daaay". I called back and the second rep was laughing while introducing herself. She asked me for all my info then says she couldn't help me because my last name wasn't correct. She said I needed to contact VEC because they entered it incorrectly. I contacted VEC and it was correct in their system. I called Eppicard customer service back and spoke with the third rep who was able to change my address but not my name, so he transferred me to level 2. I was on hold for 49 mins, I then disconnected the call.

I went online to find another number because I didn't want to get the same reps. I was found a number but it was PA Eppicard. That rep was helpful. She transferred me to Virginia Eppicard Level 2 and I was able to make corrections to my info. Days later I called to track my card and they informed me that my tracking number never showed up and my first name was changed again. I had to speak with someone in level two again to make corrections. It's been three weeks since I placed the order for my card, three checks have been deposited and tomorrow will make four. I have yet to receive my card and can't track it. My bills are piling up and I have late fees. I don't want to cancel the card because I will have to wait even longer if I'm issued another one. I paid $20 for expedited shipping. I feel helpless.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Someone wiped my card clean and it was thousands. When I called them they hung up on me. When I finally got a hold of them they vaguely answered any of my questions about the fraud and the reimbursement. It's been 8 days and I have not received any forms to fill out my disputes. I called again tonight and their response was, "There must be something wrong with the mail!!!!" So absurd. Worst experience. Please stay away from these crooks! I’m most certain someone internally is compromising our children’s money! Most definitely looking forward to suing them.

Original review: June 3, 2019

My child support card has been compromised in IN!! The number on the back of the child is whom every source has told me to contact to get the issue resolved BUT it is impossible to talk to a live person. Child support office tells me it’s not their issue as my son's father is paying so it’s a card issue but again no one will answer the number. It’s absolutely ridiculous they get away with not being accountable after being made by the court system to use this ridiculous card anyways!!!! The whole program of getting charged fees to withdrawal the money is a scam anyways but getting hacked for months from different states and countries with no way to resolve it is just completely unethical. It’s obvious it’s been hacked and no one will help me get my son's money back to him!!

Original review: June 3, 2019

Fraud and scam, this company has allowed someone or themselves to wipe out 2500 dollars out my account. I Requested transaction records. The company is Fraud. Very rude customer service?? How can transaction that was made on the 26th just now be deducted from the account June 2. Putting my account neg. I contacted the fraud department. Early last week. Concerning this matter. They never cancel my card. I had to.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Called the number on my Eppicard From NJ to speak to a supervisor regarding a negative balance overcharge Happened 5-23-2019 sometime between 8-9am. Needed to know what caused it. Spoke to someone named Ricardo who stated his ID number was **. For a floor supervisor, very rude. Gets frustrated when you are trying to understand the explanation... Tells me to do whatever I want if it makes me feel better after asking him, "Do I call the company that caused the overcharge that happened to be a mistake."

He does not need to be in position to have a supervisor title or have a job that requires you to speak to people and you get frustrated doing so. I called back to report him, was told there are 2 People named Ricardo and would be transferred to a different one outside the one I spoke to. Funny, was transferred to the same one who tries to act like he wasn't the one I spoke to. When I ask him his ID number he states it with hesitation in his voice and says **. I'm like that's the same ID number as the Ricardo I spoke to earlier But it's inside out.

He then goes "I spoke to you already," I'm like, "Why would you lie acting like a different person. He says, "I told you the 1st time I'm the only one here right now"... The customer service representative I spoke to who transferred me to him gave me a very simple and direct answer to my question, he needs to be demoted... He is the reason I am now switching to have my funds directly deposited to my bank and this card cancelled out.

Eppicard Company Information