1.05/5
  • 1 star
Based on 33 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 28, 2017

559 Eppicard Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I received my new credit card in the mail as my current card is expiring at the end of the month. The letter that came with the card said to activate the new card immediately, but I decided to wait until 2 days before the end of the month. I called to activate my new card and the automated system repeatedly prompts me to enter my new card number and then acts as if I haven't pushed anything. I even went into my phone settings and turned on the key sounds thinking that may have been the problem. No luck. So I tried calling back hoping for the option to talk to a representative, which never came. Then I went to their website and clicked contact us thinking there would be some way to talk to someone, wrong again. Finally I googled "how to talk to a representative at Eppicard" and found the only way to talk to someone was to call and not push anything.. Just wait the several minutes until the automated system automatically connects you with someone.

What kind of company doesn't offer an option to speak to someone!?! Anyway, I finally get through to someone and she tells me I can't activate the card until the first. I tell her the letter says to activate the card immediately and that wasn't the issue. The system wasn't responding me entering any numbers. She told me there was nothing she could do. So I asked, "So if on the first of the month (in 2 days) I call and the system still isn't responding, I'm just screwed. I won't have a credit card, and there's nothing you can do?" She said she couldn't do anything about it but send a new card! This company is ridiculous! Rather than offer assistance they completely skirt around the actual problem and offer a new card... Which would mean an even longer wait to use a valid credit card. I'll never understand how so many states chose this company to handle the money single parents and unemployed people rely on. Completely unreliable and incompetent!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Eppicard is on contract with the State of Indiana for Child Support and Unemployment payments. Meaning if you receive EITHER OF THESE you don't have a choice but to use them. It takes days for my child support to post. Given this, I often have to call multiple times to check the balance while waiting for the funds. Every call to their automated 800 number automatically charges 40 cents!!! This is absurd!! This company is taking advantage of Indiana children as well as citizens on unemployment benefits!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT?? I think so!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I had $200 fraudulently used last month on my card and I called right away and stopped my card, I filled out the paper they sent and right away I was issued $200 credit adjustment so I thought it was solved, couple days later I received another $200 debit reversal, I knew one was a mistake so I didn't touch it, sure enough a few days later it was taken back, after that a few purchases that I did make were credited back to me and then adjusted.

Then yesterday $200 was taken back off my account and upon calling (mind you it's a pain in the ** to try and get through to someone). So I had to call back 4 times to choose the right option because there was no push start (or whatever) to go back, so I started getting charged for calling too, and speaking to the customer service. She told me oh that was still the provisional $200 they gave me when the case first opened and it's still open and no determination on my fraud has been made yet and they just randomly decided to take the money back.

I was pissed. This was the only money I had before my daughter's bday next week and all she kept telling me was "sorry there's nothing I can do." I asked to speak with a supervisor who said the same, just there's nothing I can do. Now they're saying it can take up to another month and a half until the initial claim is determined and I get my money back, which now I'm seriously doubting I will.

I asked the supervisor "what's the point of the provisional credit if you're just going to take it back without the claim even being determined." I want an answer to that and she said "there's nothing I can do" and hung up on me!!! I'm beyond furious!!! Took me 50 minutes even to get someone in the phone and my charges for calling were never reversed either.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

It's child support money and they charge you for a bank withdrawal. They charge you to buy groceries, they charge you for any way to use the card. So every time I use the card for a bank withdrawal I lose $1.25. Since you can only take a certain amount out a day, that is $5 a month for me... which equals $60 a year! Way to scam single Moms out of their child support. Do you know how much $60 can buy 2 kids? I wonder how long it will take for the government to realize we hate this way of getting our child support. I prefer the old ways of checks. At least then it was safe. Because my Married name is on my divorce and I am back to my maiden name, I can't open a bank account for my child support. Way to go again for another governmental flaw in child support collections.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My account was used somehow fraudulently so I filed a claim. I filled out paperwork and mailed it in. The fraud department ruled against me and never contacted me via email, mail or phone call. I'm out $300 and all they recommend is to write a letter. You are better off transferring your money to a REAL financial institution where they treat fraud claims thoroughly and more seriously.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eppicard?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I have never seen such incompetence when it comes to this company and customer service. I usually have my funds direct deposited into my bank account but there was some sort of glitch in the system led me to dealing with Eppicard. I have been contacting these people for a payment I was suppose to receive back in July. In the beginning they told me that I was not in their system and to call the child support office. I call the child support office and they tell me I have to deal with Eppi Card. I go back and forth between the two for months. I get a rep from child support who says I have to deal with them. I figure out that they have my information. It's just wrong so after speaking with several reps on several different days I got a supervisor who told me to fax over my information. I fax it over which means I had to spend money that I do not have at the local UPS Store.

I call back in 48 hour time period and of course the rep doesn't know what I'm talking about so I ask for a supervisor. The upper level agent then proceeds to tell me they don't have my information and to wait. I wait and call again. I get another supervisor. She tells me to send it again. I finally get everything updated and get this stupid card but now I can't set up a pin. I can't set up a pin because the system says my info is invalid. I spoke to a rep who conferenced me and the automatic system still same problem and we try again.

I am locked out now and have to wait 24 hours. I wait and call back. This rep says, "I don't know what's wrong with our system" so she sends me another card. I get it and I tried to activate it. Again same problem. I speak to a supervisor. Still nothing but locked out. I got to wait 24 hours again. In all my 37 years I have never experienced such awful infuriating service. Eppi card is complete ** and I don't understand why any state would have this company in charge of anyone's money.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

There is no option to speak to a customer service representative to dispute charges. There are several "fees" on my account, and a refund that should be on my account never posted. If your money is being deposited to this "bank," it is obviously not FDIC insured. There is no oversight as to where your money has gone, and nobody to speak to about it.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I'm supposed to be receiving a Eppicard for my child support but after seeing over 500 complaints about the card and how the company lies and steals... I'm calling or going down child support first thing in the morning to set up direct deposit from another bank... Or Green Dot it is... I'm so surprised this hasn't been brought to national attention!!! For all that they're doing and people have lost. They should have just continued paper checks.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

9/12/17 I tried to make an online purchase and it kept telling me to contact my card provider. I tried 5 other merchants same message. I contacted Eppicard and waited over 20 minutes to speak to a live agent who in turn told me to try and purchase again to see if she can see the transaction. I tried again with agent on the phone and still same decline and she couldn't see the attempted transaction. She put me on hold to speak to a "level 2" customer service agent. After waiting 32 minutes I was greeted by a very rude agent who told me there was nothing wrong with my card. I asked if there was a tech support to locate the problem with e-commerce or the merchant. Has there been any issues red flagged about this problem. She said no and that there was no technical support nor did she know who to call for that matter. She told me to have a good day and hung up!

I called back 5 more times and still I spoke to a supervisor who said there is nothing wrong with my card and that I could get a new card. Just $12 and it could be sent 2nd-day air by UPS! Mind you I just had to pay $12 last week because they neglected to send me a new card after the old one expired. They told me my zip code was wrong. That could be the problem so they "fixed" that and still it did not work. I told them it had to be a problem with my card. They assured me my card was fine, "Give it a few hours. Call back in the morning if problem persist."

I had to order a new card this morning and they still will not acknowledge that something is wrong with their system, and several times I was put on hold so they could reboot their computers. I know this had to be a glitch but for them to insist it wasn't is BS! This is the most incapable staff and system. They offer no support and they lack the knowledge to help to fix computer errors. Nor is this staff in the know as to who to call or contact for credit card computer issues. I am so disgusted with this company.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

My Eppicard was charged fraudulent charges on several different occasions which required me to change my card several different times. And investigation was done and it was found that I was not at fault. I received a letter stating that there would be a refund put on my card and that I was approved to have the fraudulent charges cleared. However Eppicard failed to place the money on my account but they sent me a letter stating that they had done so and would refund all fraudulent charges. I have contacted them countless times to ask when I will receive my money. Due to the error of their employee they failed to provide my refund and every time I call they say that they will make another ticket to bring it to the administrator's attention that they did not refund me.

That was in May of 2015 and I have called and called consistently. I have even had an attorney contact them and they have never given I provided my refund only a runaround and a new ticket each time I call to have that investigated. I propose that we make a class action suit against the EPPICard for failing to provide the money back to victims of fraudulent charges and identity theft. Anyone who has been in the similar situation and has not received their money back it would be ideal for us to all pull together to make a class action suit to force them to pay back what's rightfully ours to provide for our children.

Original review: July 17, 2017

I have dealt with this Eppicard once in eight years (currently on hold) and thank god I do not have to deal with this company ever again! I simply called because I signed off on child support and wanted the balance on my card but the card says it’s expired; yet online it states expires at the end of August. And when I waited on for 35 minutes and asked the lady why it's saying this she stated "I don't have a answer for you; what's your information I will send you a new card." She also doesn't have any work ethics or manners. I asked her again why it says this and she hung on me.

So now I have been on hold for another 49 minutes waiting for someone! And there is no way to track and complain about a certain CSR. Child support agencies must pay extremely low prices to this company to employ people for minimum wage or there about. Everyone I have talked just sounds like they hate their job, people, and everything else. I am so happy I have a job that I love because I treated this people this way, I wouldn't sleep way at night.

Original review: July 2, 2017

Nothing is wrong with my card but yet I tried 6 different ATM's... Then was on hold for 70 minutes before I gave up and said, "** it," and reported my card. Now I am being charged for a card that has nothing wrong with it... WTF... Well maybe at least this time they will spell my ** name right.

Original review: June 29, 2017

Eppicard Indiana - Absolutely terrible company. I have been being charged for fees for using a PNC ATM which they say wasn't a PNC bank. They googled it and they say, “Yes it is a PNC ATM but it wasn't known to our system so we will refund your 1.05,” however it has been going on for years and no expectation of refunding this money back, you talk with one person, they escalate it then nothing. They charge you .40 cents per call, and will hang up on you and you have to call back. Worse company I have ever seen in my life. Supervisors are rude and tell you there is no one else higher than them. I say class action lawsuit as they owe so many people money all over the U.S.

Original review: June 20, 2017

This contact center is so unprofessional. They're rude and give inaccurate information. Not to mention all of a sudden you charged my card .35 cent for calling you to ask about my money and did not inform of the charge. This company is a joke and I wish I can cut all strings with them all together. I've had this card since 2010 and it's done nothing but gone downhill since.

Original review: June 10, 2017

For several years I have fought for my court ordered child support to find a few months ago when smiONE card came into effect that there were payments on the new card. For several years my balance on Eppicard was 76 cents and after going to child support enforcement and the clerk of courts an audit was pulled and since 2013 over 20,000 was deposited on an Eppicard which I never received. I called Eppicard, was told I was issued four cards while I still have the original for years. I was also told I must of spent the money and forgot. I was insulted, hung up on and sent years of transactions with purchases I did not make, large withdrawals some in different states.

I filed all the requested paperwork and told unfortunately case is closed due to not reporting fraud in a timely manner. How can I report fraud when my debit card didn't correlate with their statements. My balance on card was still 76 cents. Bottom line there's a fraud and it's within this company of unprofessional rude people. I will be contacting the state's attorney's office, consumer financial protection and the sheriff's office. Something needs to be done!!! And I'm doing whatever it takes.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I have had my EPPICard for about 15 years and never had an issue. Don't usually get payments very often. They are very sporadic, however I got a payment for $196 2 weeks ago and come to find out that Amazon was trying to fraudulently charged my card for money. The balance on the EPPICard has been zero since August of 2016. Amazon was charging the card and EPPICard was declining the transactions but still charging me a dollar every time making the balance on the EPPICard a dollar negative each time Amazon try to run a transaction. So 2 weeks ago I get $196 payment which turns out to be a $50 payment because they took $143 away from me.

I think this is ludicrous and Illinois Department of Human Services should not be doing any business with EPPICard services because they are finding ways to take money from individuals who are receiving child support payments on this card. I have my card cancelled and the twat on the other line never sent me a new card. I just got off the phone with a guy who was actually decent who told me the new card was never issued. So I had to pay $15 to have UPS 2 day shipping send me a new card. So with this being said I believe that this agency should definitely be reported to Consumer Affairs and actually be audited and find out how much money they are taking away from people. They are going after people who are vulnerable but are receiving child support payments. I will definitely be changing my direct deposit to my Green Dot card.

Original review: March 21, 2017

I'm unemployed so the money I'm getting on the card is all I have. I haven't had internet access the whole time so when I was finally able to check the transactions I found out I was charged 0.50 each time I checked my balance. Doesn't seem like much until I realized it added up to over $10. Sucks because I could have bought groceries with that money.

Original review: March 6, 2017

Eppicard was hired by Indiana to manage money for unemployment benefits. They have rigged the entire process to cost the consumer. The customer service line costs money to call, the balance inquiry costs money to access, charges to decline an atm withdrawal, and neglect to repair the software failure that is supposed to notify consumers of the deposit into their account by email or text, doesn't work. Why doesn't the state allow direct deposit? Perhaps there is monetary incentive to use this bad card for the state of Indiana. Maybe they get kickbacks. Hmmm time to check it out with a consumer watchdog... bark bark Eppicard.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

On December 3, I stopped at an ATM to check the balance on my child support card and accidentally drove off before getting it back, causing it to be sucked into the machine and later shredded by the machine's company. Worst and best mistake of my life. The worst b/c it took almost two months to replace my card and best b/c when I called to have the card canceled, I found out someone had stolen the number offline and had been making charges on my card since the previous June.

Finally I got my replacement card and started working on reporting the charges made on my card to try to get over $300 back. The first customer service rep I talked to told me to write down the date, amount and to what merchant each charge was made and send them into their offices in Houston. After some time of never hearing back from them I called to check the status and the previous rep had failed to tell me about a service request number for each charge that I needed to have and also write down.

Had I not called that day, I probably wouldn't have been able to correct my error and still refute the charges because you only get a certain amount of time before the cases are closed. So I rewrote them along with the service numbers and sent them in, still again, never heard from them. Finally I called back and ALL of my 29 cases were denied. I'm so irritated and I feel like they just didn't get back to me hoping my grace period would run out before I got it right.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Terrible. My kids' child's support was put on this card without me even knowing. When I found out I tried to activate the card. First there was an issue with my social... They had an entirely different social for my account. So that took about a week and a half of back and forth. Having to fax over my info for them to fix it. Finally it got fixed after a week and a half. So I try to activate the card again and it still says "can't validate my info". Was told it was a bad card. So I paid a 20 dollar fee for them to send me another card express. Try to activate that card and it had the exact same issue even though all the info I put in was correct each time.

Now I'm on a third card with the same damn issue. And have been back thru having to call them every day for the problem to not get resolved and my info was supposedly sent to whomever to fix the issue. But from what they are saying they are having a lot of issues with the cards from California. When I asked what was the time frame for the issue to be resolved I was told they didn't know and there isn't a time frame. Excuse me. My kids' money is just sitting on this card. The money that should be used to help take care of them and no one can say when I will be able to activate the card. Makes no damn sense.

Then she tells me there's nothing that can be done about the money on the card without the card being activated and she suggest I get direct deposit for future payments. Well I didn't sign up or ask for the payments to be put on this card in the first place and that really doesn't help with getting the money that's already here. It's seriously is a huge inconvenience and doesn't make sense this isn't something they can just resolve. It's ridiculous.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

First of all, I do not understand the bad reviews of this card. The only thing I dislike about this card is my child support does not post until 5 pm sometimes but, that may be more because of the child support agency and not the card at all. I have lost my card many many times. I immediately called and had it cancelled, and never incurred charges on said card afterwards. How can your card be charged after it is shut off? Makes no sense. Secondly, I have had my card mailed to me both by regular mail and I have paid 10.00 once or twice to have it sent overnight to me. By regular mail, I have never waited more than 5 days tops. If you need your card fast, I suggest you pay for expedited overnight shipping. You lose 10.00 but it is worth it.

There are numerous ATM's that I get my money out of for free which is a good thing. I have never had an issue with this card or the customer service that goes along with it. I can use it anywhere, get cash back, and like I already said, many free ATM's to choose from. Also getting your support on this card, you get the money the next business day versus your regular bank account, and waiting 5 days. There are no debit pin fees or anything like that.

To the people claiming to have all these issues, I find them hard to believe. I am sure things happen where you have had an outcome that you did not want. Whatever happened did not go your way so you are blaming it on the card. I just want to add that the postal service where I live is horrible. I get mail for tons of people that do not even live at my address, and never ever get what I am waiting for. I have to have important things sent to my parents house. If you are waiting a long time for your card or it never showed up, it could very well be because of the post office, just saying.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

This company is very bad. Please do not go thru this for your payments. If someone steals your card they can still use it after you cancel it. I've been getting robbed for a year. Please don't uses them!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I've been waiting for my Ohio Eppicard for over 10 business days and still haven't received the card with my Disability Financial Assistance that has been applied to the card from Stark County Job and Family Services!! I was told from ODJFS that from the date of the acceptance letter, that I would receive my Eppicard 7-10 business days from Texas!! I'm becoming very irritated and my anxiety is thru the roof, cause me and my family are depending on my disability money!! After reading the reviews about the Eppicard, I think I'm regretting it totally!! If I don't receive my card soon, I'm contacting my lawyer!!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

Went to make a purchase & was told my card was declined, I knew my child support money had just been deposited a day before due to notifications that I received by text from Eppicard. When I left the store I immediately checked my acct. online to find that someone in California & Nevada was using my card info to make purchases. I called customer service to notify them that there were 10 transactions on my account that were not mine and that I have my card with me & the customer service rep. said she can only dispute 2 transactions that have cleared & that the other 8 pending transactions I would have to wait till they clear. Now why would they let that happen instead of stopping them from posting?? That made no sense to me.

I had to file a fraud report and still haven't got my money back. I just don't understand why they let those other charges go through and why it's taking so long for me to get my money, if they know that I live in Indiana & I had the card in my possession & these transactions were made in 2 different states other than the one I live in. It's now been 1 month since I called and sent the paperwork they asked me to fill out. We'll see how long it takes for them to resolve this. I dread calling them as it is so difficult to reach them. They need a better customer service line.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

First off in the back of the card the eighth unpredictable number only has automated service. You can't get ahold of any human being at all or online. My daughters child support stopped since September for a joke of an amount of $46.00. I have no idea or clue how to even contact this people for this issue?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

I transferred money 2 days ago. They told me that they didn't know where the money went. I would have to file a claim and wait 45 to 90 days to get the money back. I then asked to speak to a supervisor who told me it might be returned in 10 business days but if not then to mail back a form (spending more money) with no clue to where my money went. Then when I asked to speak to someone over her because she was confused and telling me conflicting information she then stated she was disconnecting the call!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

They recalled the card I have been using for years without notifying me. I went to use my card and it was coming up expired at all stores, even though it did not expire for 1 more year. When I called them they could not help me get to my money until I waited 5-7 business days for my new card, because they had accidentally deactivated my account. I am left with no money to feed myself or my daughter and the customer service representatives just kept telling me there was nothing they could do. Besides having no money and no concern from the people that made the mistake, I received a attitude from all 3 representatives I spoke to. I will do whatever possible not to have to receive my money I am owed from these people.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I go through this EVERY week after the holidays occur. It's a week after New Year's, I get my child support every Monday, but there was a holiday LAST week. So of course, it's late this week, why??? The holidays are over! Why can't this company get its act together! Then you call and they say, "Oh well we didn't receive it." Bull! I see my ex's paystubs! It's taken out! So not only are they a horrible company they lie too!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

My Eppicard loaded a couple days ago and today, as I attempted to use it it was declined. I knew that the funds should have been there so I immediately called the card customer service number and was placed on hold for nearly 30 minutes. It was discovered that my card had been fraudulently used Internationally in Manama and Sanabis (wherever those places may be) totaling over $600.00. As a matter of fact the rep told me that the charges were "still pending"! I asked if they could stop the charges from going thru since it was clear that my card (which was issued in Wisconsin) was in my possession and that this was indeed criminal activity going on. She advised me that she would have to cancel my card and issue me a new card that I would have to pay $5 for!

Furthermore, when asked about returning my funds she explains a process that makes no sense to me. Call back in 5 days and tell whoever answers that I already canceled my card and need to start an investigation that could take anywhere from 45-90 days to complete! Why would it take that long when you clearly see that the fraudulent activity is taking place on my card in a foreign country as we are speaking?!! I need my money now. This is very strange and I smell a rat within this company.

I agree that it's time for a class action lawsuit because this is unacceptable and many people are depending on these funds to help support children and households. The rep was not helpful at all and I am very upset that this is suppose to be a professional company entrusted with millions of our dollars with seemingly very little accountability on their part. There are far too many similar recent complaints for this matter to go unaddressed. Something needs to be done about this ASAP so that no one else has to suffer in the days ahead.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

Today I called to dispute 2 transactions, 14, and 98. On hold for 35 mins. Finally spoke with rep Enrique who said he cannot help because Geico insurance has run two unauthorized on my debit cards. I explained to Enrique that Geico has asked me to call them to reversed the charges because Geico was not able to reversed them, that it will be faster for this merchant to initiate the dispute and to not authorized the funds to be taken out of my card. Enrique stated they are only a prepaid card service and that they do not have the ability to the protections that we consumers need in the event of this type of transactions.

They also like to split my weekly child support payments in so many transactions, instead of depositing the money in the same manner the state takes the 4 from a paycheck, they played with the money and make deposits in random amounts. I know that the state gov't does not take the $$ from my ex's paycheck in 5 or 200 increments. They do one flat amount period. By the time the funds goes to this institution they do whatever they want with it. Commingling funds??? Why not one transaction in the same manner the state of CA does? Hmm... Crooks, illegal.

I will be filing a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau CFPB. They need to investigate further the manner in which they collect and distribute our child support payments, how there is no fraud protection and the fee for replacement and the express fee, all these fee are a scam. Not a reputable company to be used for controlling government funds. They are the middle/trust account holders but they have to be operating in compliance with the law. I am over the fact they can't help reversed the charged but I been watching the manner in which they distribute the electronic payments. Wire fraud, trust abused, mishandling of $$ that belongs to children or the elderly. At the end Enrique said to look for other sources if I am not happy w/ Eppicard service. Wow!!!

Eppicard expert review by Beverly Harzog

Operating in many American states, Eppicard states that it’s a “prepaid debit MasterCard” that can be used to receive child support or payroll deposits. The payments you are supposed to receive are electronically loaded to your Eppicard.

• Convenient: Eppicard makes it easy to receive payments like child support and paychecks without having a bank account.

• Fees: Read the terms and fees carefully. There are ATM transaction fees and withdrawal fees. There are also fees to call customer service. The fees alone are low, but, over time, they can add up. These fees cut into the payment you receive so try to avoid them. One way is to get cash back when you’re making a purchase so you can avoid a withdrawal fee if you try to get cash later.

• Program Material link: The section showing basic terms and fees is a small box where you scroll through it. It’s only possible to read a few lines at a time, which can make it difficult to get a clear picture of the costs. Click on the “Program Material” link in the middle of the screen to get access to a full-screen explanation of fees and terms by state.

• Easy to open: This is a debit card, not a credit card, so your credit score doesn’t matter for approval.

• Best for: Consumers with bad credit and consumers who need to build credit.

Profile picture of Beverly Harzog
Beverly Harzog

Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

Eppicard Company Information