1.15/5
Based on 427 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Eppicard

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 10, 2018

566 Eppicard Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I am very unhappy with this system. I’ve had it for years and get very little Child Support as it is however every single time that I use this card money is being withdrawn from my account. Even though the back of the card says it’s a Wells Fargo credit card and I use a Wells Fargo ATM every single time they take out money for not only withdrawing funds but also checking balances. I believe this is fraudulent that they force you into a card like this and then take your money when you try to check your balance or Withdraw it.

I’ve even read on their site that the card was the best option since they do not take your money however this is definitely not my experience. I have tried to call on multiple occasions one time waiting on the phone for over 38 minutes and then another for 45 and never getting anybody on the phone. I don’t have time to wait all day as I have three children and have to work full-time. Needless to say I have no confidence after reading the other reviewer’s that they care and will do anything about it. I guess I’ll have to check the legal recourse.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

My card was used several times in another state. After jumping through several hoops and a long wait, I did finally get my money back. I also have an issue with the fact that there are very few ATM's available and no way to search online for a location near me. Speaking to someone in customer service is next to impossible and when you do, they speak broken English and are hard to understand. I can't comprehend why so many states use this card for child support and other payments when I haven't seen one good review online. The government agencies that have chosen this card as an option must know this.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I called to report a fraudulent charge on my card. They said in order to dispute it I would have to cancel my card and order a new one. She assured me it would only take 5 days to get a new one at the max. It's been 5 days and I still haven't got it. I got a big child support payment and I can't even use it because I still haven't got my card! But I received my paperwork for my fraud claim! How is it they can get the paperwork to me this fast but NOT my card! I'm a widow and a single mom. I live in daily pain so I can't work. I do live with and take care of my dad whom has congestive heart failure and COPD. He takes all my time that IF I could work, I still couldn't because of him.

Anyhow, I called to ask where my card was. She was extremely rude and it was unprovoked. I was polite. She told me she couldn't help me. I asked what state they were based in, she refused to tell me. So after a few minutes I decided to call back to see if I could get my payment transferred to my bank card because on the website it says make a one time transfer. So the same women answers and she heard it was me and she said NOPE! And hung up on me! So I was pissed because it took me 10 mins just to get her to answer!

So I called back. She picked up and hung up on me! So at this point I was livid! I called a 3rd time, a different lady answered and I told her what happened and she legit snickered quietly! So I started to ask about the transfer, RIGHT in the middle of me talking she said hold on really rude and put me on hold and after being on hold for 15 mins she picked up and hung up on me! So I tried calling back and they wouldn't answer after that! It's Ridiculous!!! They shouldn't be allowed to get away with treating single moms this way!

A lot of us really depend on our money and they charge us insane fees for everything and then they're extremely rude when we do call! I called my local child support office and even though I couldn't file a complaint with them I told the lady all that happened and she said, "I'm so sorry they treated you that way," and she felt bad. I told her I just wanted you to know how awful they were. The lady told me that they use them to issue their cards for child support payments. As any of you know there is NO way to file a complaint with child support or this company because on the website it refers you to the phone # we all dread calling.

There has GOT to be a way to turn them in for the way they treat people. I encourage you all to report them to child support office because if enough of us complain maybe child support will switch companies or do something about it. I'm trying to report them to the Better Business Bureau as well. In hindsight it wasn't a big fraudulent charge, the thing was I had a new friend use his Amazon acct to purchase something for my son on my card, Amazon had saved my card to his acct and when he purchased something for his daughter it charged my card and not his. He had to have known before it went thru that it was my card and not his. So I ordered a new card to block him from doing that a 2nd time. If it wasn't for that I'd have let it go. I hope they get stopped because what their doing isn't right! We all deserve to be treated with dignity and respect! And, we don't deserve to be taxed as much as we do!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

When my card expired in January I called them in December and ask them when to expect a card. They said, "Don't worry you'll get it before the end of January." So February rolls around and I still don't have my card. So I called this morning and they said, "Sure will send you a new one but it's going to cost you $5." I'm not going to pay that. I'm going to have to call them back and complain to the manager or whatever to get my money back. Also why is it that they hold child support payments and not release them until they are ready to? Seems like child support money should be released asap.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I have had this card for 8 years. This last year has been horrible. Charging my card fees all the time, taking money out of my account all the time and it doesn't add up. Takes them over an hour to answer the phone and when they do they get very confrontational if you have a problem. By the time I spoke to a supervisor that said they would fix the fees they still have yet not fix them and it's been over a month. They used to be really good. Now the services are horrible. I am in the process of switching to having my money put into my checking.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eppicard?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Tennessee Way2Go Card - On December 11, 2017 I called several times trying to reach Customer Service to report 2 charges from Facebook. One charge was for $25.24 and the other charge was for $25.00. I finally spoke with someone around 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon, explaining that these charges didn't belong to me. She said they were fraudulent charges, I said no not fraud, they don't belong to me, I don't do business on Facebook. Next she said she would have to close my card and issue a new one and I said, “Well wait let me go and get money out. My son is in a wheelchair and has medical issues and needs supplies.” She said, “Too late, I already locked your card, a new one will take 5 to 7 days.” I said, “I can't wait that long for $118.+ - I need it now.”

So she said she filed a dispute, it will take 45 days. Christmas around the corner. As I was thinking about it I went back on my account and noticed all these $.25 and $.50 charges on my account, I called them back and was fuming and got a different lady and she said, “Well didn't you know you can only make 4 calls a month.” I said NO. I didn't want this card. They are fighting with me to return my son's money. For his medical needs and food.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I called on December 13, 2017 to let them know my husband passed on December 12, 2017. The man and young lady was very rude. They were going to send some paperwork out for me to fill out. I explained to them I no longer stay there since my husband passed. Tried to give them the correct address. They refused to accept it and refused to let me speak to a manager/supervisor. Is there a number I can call to speak to someone who is more professional?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Takes forever to process payments. As Eppicard says in its help profile, the state outsources the card management to them, so therefore it's not their problem. That's BS management 101, and this company should not be allowed to be in business anymore... just like the people you are supplying with cards, why do you get away with scapegoating things, but the people needing the assistance are crap?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I received my new credit card in the mail as my current card is expiring at the end of the month. The letter that came with the card said to activate the new card immediately, but I decided to wait until 2 days before the end of the month. I called to activate my new card and the automated system repeatedly prompts me to enter my new card number and then acts as if I haven't pushed anything. I even went into my phone settings and turned on the key sounds thinking that may have been the problem. No luck. So I tried calling back hoping for the option to talk to a representative, which never came. Then I went to their website and clicked contact us thinking there would be some way to talk to someone, wrong again. Finally I googled "how to talk to a representative at Eppicard" and found the only way to talk to someone was to call and not push anything.. Just wait the several minutes until the automated system automatically connects you with someone.

What kind of company doesn't offer an option to speak to someone!?! Anyway, I finally get through to someone and she tells me I can't activate the card until the first. I tell her the letter says to activate the card immediately and that wasn't the issue. The system wasn't responding me entering any numbers. She told me there was nothing she could do. So I asked, "So if on the first of the month (in 2 days) I call and the system still isn't responding, I'm just screwed. I won't have a credit card, and there's nothing you can do?" She said she couldn't do anything about it but send a new card! This company is ridiculous! Rather than offer assistance they completely skirt around the actual problem and offer a new card... Which would mean an even longer wait to use a valid credit card. I'll never understand how so many states chose this company to handle the money single parents and unemployed people rely on. Completely unreliable and incompetent!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Eppicard is on contract with the State of Indiana for Child Support and Unemployment payments. Meaning if you receive EITHER OF THESE you don't have a choice but to use them. It takes days for my child support to post. Given this, I often have to call multiple times to check the balance while waiting for the funds. Every call to their automated 800 number automatically charges 40 cents!!! This is absurd!! This company is taking advantage of Indiana children as well as citizens on unemployment benefits!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT?? I think so!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I had $200 fraudulently used last month on my card and I called right away and stopped my card, I filled out the paper they sent and right away I was issued $200 credit adjustment so I thought it was solved, couple days later I received another $200 debit reversal, I knew one was a mistake so I didn't touch it, sure enough a few days later it was taken back, after that a few purchases that I did make were credited back to me and then adjusted.

Then yesterday $200 was taken back off my account and upon calling (mind you it's a pain in the ** to try and get through to someone). So I had to call back 4 times to choose the right option because there was no push start (or whatever) to go back, so I started getting charged for calling too, and speaking to the customer service. She told me oh that was still the provisional $200 they gave me when the case first opened and it's still open and no determination on my fraud has been made yet and they just randomly decided to take the money back.

I was pissed. This was the only money I had before my daughter's bday next week and all she kept telling me was "sorry there's nothing I can do." I asked to speak with a supervisor who said the same, just there's nothing I can do. Now they're saying it can take up to another month and a half until the initial claim is determined and I get my money back, which now I'm seriously doubting I will.

I asked the supervisor "what's the point of the provisional credit if you're just going to take it back without the claim even being determined." I want an answer to that and she said "there's nothing I can do" and hung up on me!!! I'm beyond furious!!! Took me 50 minutes even to get someone in the phone and my charges for calling were never reversed either.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

It's child support money and they charge you for a bank withdrawal. They charge you to buy groceries, they charge you for any way to use the card. So every time I use the card for a bank withdrawal I lose $1.25. Since you can only take a certain amount out a day, that is $5 a month for me... which equals $60 a year! Way to scam single Moms out of their child support. Do you know how much $60 can buy 2 kids? I wonder how long it will take for the government to realize we hate this way of getting our child support. I prefer the old ways of checks. At least then it was safe. Because my Married name is on my divorce and I am back to my maiden name, I can't open a bank account for my child support. Way to go again for another governmental flaw in child support collections.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

My account was used somehow fraudulently so I filed a claim. I filled out paperwork and mailed it in. The fraud department ruled against me and never contacted me via email, mail or phone call. I'm out $300 and all they recommend is to write a letter. You are better off transferring your money to a REAL financial institution where they treat fraud claims thoroughly and more seriously.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I have never seen such incompetence when it comes to this company and customer service. I usually have my funds direct deposited into my bank account but there was some sort of glitch in the system led me to dealing with Eppicard. I have been contacting these people for a payment I was suppose to receive back in July. In the beginning they told me that I was not in their system and to call the child support office. I call the child support office and they tell me I have to deal with Eppi Card. I go back and forth between the two for months. I get a rep from child support who says I have to deal with them. I figure out that they have my information. It's just wrong so after speaking with several reps on several different days I got a supervisor who told me to fax over my information. I fax it over which means I had to spend money that I do not have at the local UPS Store.

I call back in 48 hour time period and of course the rep doesn't know what I'm talking about so I ask for a supervisor. The upper level agent then proceeds to tell me they don't have my information and to wait. I wait and call again. I get another supervisor. She tells me to send it again. I finally get everything updated and get this stupid card but now I can't set up a pin. I can't set up a pin because the system says my info is invalid. I spoke to a rep who conferenced me and the automatic system still same problem and we try again.

I am locked out now and have to wait 24 hours. I wait and call back. This rep says, "I don't know what's wrong with our system" so she sends me another card. I get it and I tried to activate it. Again same problem. I speak to a supervisor. Still nothing but locked out. I got to wait 24 hours again. In all my 37 years I have never experienced such awful infuriating service. Eppi card is complete ** and I don't understand why any state would have this company in charge of anyone's money.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

There is no option to speak to a customer service representative to dispute charges. There are several "fees" on my account, and a refund that should be on my account never posted. If your money is being deposited to this "bank," it is obviously not FDIC insured. There is no oversight as to where your money has gone, and nobody to speak to about it.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

9/12/17 I tried to make an online purchase and it kept telling me to contact my card provider. I tried 5 other merchants same message. I contacted Eppicard and waited over 20 minutes to speak to a live agent who in turn told me to try and purchase again to see if she can see the transaction. I tried again with agent on the phone and still same decline and she couldn't see the attempted transaction. She put me on hold to speak to a "level 2" customer service agent. After waiting 32 minutes I was greeted by a very rude agent who told me there was nothing wrong with my card. I asked if there was a tech support to locate the problem with e-commerce or the merchant. Has there been any issues red flagged about this problem. She said no and that there was no technical support nor did she know who to call for that matter. She told me to have a good day and hung up!

I called back 5 more times and still I spoke to a supervisor who said there is nothing wrong with my card and that I could get a new card. Just $12 and it could be sent 2nd-day air by UPS! Mind you I just had to pay $12 last week because they neglected to send me a new card after the old one expired. They told me my zip code was wrong. That could be the problem so they "fixed" that and still it did not work. I told them it had to be a problem with my card. They assured me my card was fine, "Give it a few hours. Call back in the morning if problem persist."

I had to order a new card this morning and they still will not acknowledge that something is wrong with their system, and several times I was put on hold so they could reboot their computers. I know this had to be a glitch but for them to insist it wasn't is BS! This is the most incapable staff and system. They offer no support and they lack the knowledge to help to fix computer errors. Nor is this staff in the know as to who to call or contact for credit card computer issues. I am so disgusted with this company.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

My Eppicard was charged fraudulent charges on several different occasions which required me to change my card several different times. And investigation was done and it was found that I was not at fault. I received a letter stating that there would be a refund put on my card and that I was approved to have the fraudulent charges cleared. However Eppicard failed to place the money on my account but they sent me a letter stating that they had done so and would refund all fraudulent charges. I have contacted them countless times to ask when I will receive my money. Due to the error of their employee they failed to provide my refund and every time I call they say that they will make another ticket to bring it to the administrator's attention that they did not refund me.

That was in May of 2015 and I have called and called consistently. I have even had an attorney contact them and they have never given I provided my refund only a runaround and a new ticket each time I call to have that investigated. I propose that we make a class action suit against the EPPICard for failing to provide the money back to victims of fraudulent charges and identity theft. Anyone who has been in the similar situation and has not received their money back it would be ideal for us to all pull together to make a class action suit to force them to pay back what's rightfully ours to provide for our children.

Original review: July 17, 2017

I have dealt with this Eppicard once in eight years (currently on hold) and thank god I do not have to deal with this company ever again! I simply called because I signed off on child support and wanted the balance on my card but the card says it’s expired; yet online it states expires at the end of August. And when I waited on for 35 minutes and asked the lady why it's saying this she stated "I don't have a answer for you; what's your information I will send you a new card." She also doesn't have any work ethics or manners. I asked her again why it says this and she hung on me.

So now I have been on hold for another 49 minutes waiting for someone! And there is no way to track and complain about a certain CSR. Child support agencies must pay extremely low prices to this company to employ people for minimum wage or there about. Everyone I have talked just sounds like they hate their job, people, and everything else. I am so happy I have a job that I love because I treated this people this way, I wouldn't sleep way at night.

Original review: July 2, 2017

Nothing is wrong with my card but yet I tried 6 different ATM's... Then was on hold for 70 minutes before I gave up and said, "** it," and reported my card. Now I am being charged for a card that has nothing wrong with it... WTF... Well maybe at least this time they will spell my ** name right.

Original review: June 29, 2017

Eppicard Indiana - Absolutely terrible company. I have been being charged for fees for using a PNC ATM which they say wasn't a PNC bank. They googled it and they say, “Yes it is a PNC ATM but it wasn't known to our system so we will refund your 1.05,” however it has been going on for years and no expectation of refunding this money back, you talk with one person, they escalate it then nothing. They charge you .40 cents per call, and will hang up on you and you have to call back. Worse company I have ever seen in my life. Supervisors are rude and tell you there is no one else higher than them. I say class action lawsuit as they owe so many people money all over the U.S.

Original review: June 20, 2017

This contact center is so unprofessional. They're rude and give inaccurate information. Not to mention all of a sudden you charged my card .35 cent for calling you to ask about my money and did not inform of the charge. This company is a joke and I wish I can cut all strings with them all together. I've had this card since 2010 and it's done nothing but gone downhill since.

Original review: June 10, 2017

For several years I have fought for my court ordered child support to find a few months ago when smiONE card came into effect that there were payments on the new card. For several years my balance on Eppicard was 76 cents and after going to child support enforcement and the clerk of courts an audit was pulled and since 2013 over 20,000 was deposited on an Eppicard which I never received. I called Eppicard, was told I was issued four cards while I still have the original for years. I was also told I must of spent the money and forgot. I was insulted, hung up on and sent years of transactions with purchases I did not make, large withdrawals some in different states.

I filed all the requested paperwork and told unfortunately case is closed due to not reporting fraud in a timely manner. How can I report fraud when my debit card didn't correlate with their statements. My balance on card was still 76 cents. Bottom line there's a fraud and it's within this company of unprofessional rude people. I will be contacting the state's attorney's office, consumer financial protection and the sheriff's office. Something needs to be done!!! And I'm doing whatever it takes.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I have had my EPPICard for about 15 years and never had an issue. Don't usually get payments very often. They are very sporadic, however I got a payment for $196 2 weeks ago and come to find out that Amazon was trying to fraudulently charged my card for money. The balance on the EPPICard has been zero since August of 2016. Amazon was charging the card and EPPICard was declining the transactions but still charging me a dollar every time making the balance on the EPPICard a dollar negative each time Amazon try to run a transaction. So 2 weeks ago I get $196 payment which turns out to be a $50 payment because they took $143 away from me.

I think this is ludicrous and Illinois Department of Human Services should not be doing any business with EPPICard services because they are finding ways to take money from individuals who are receiving child support payments on this card. I have my card cancelled and the twat on the other line never sent me a new card. I just got off the phone with a guy who was actually decent who told me the new card was never issued. So I had to pay $15 to have UPS 2 day shipping send me a new card. So with this being said I believe that this agency should definitely be reported to Consumer Affairs and actually be audited and find out how much money they are taking away from people. They are going after people who are vulnerable but are receiving child support payments. I will definitely be changing my direct deposit to my Green Dot card.

Original review: March 21, 2017

I'm unemployed so the money I'm getting on the card is all I have. I haven't had internet access the whole time so when I was finally able to check the transactions I found out I was charged 0.50 each time I checked my balance. Doesn't seem like much until I realized it added up to over $10. Sucks because I could have bought groceries with that money.

Original review: March 6, 2017

Eppicard was hired by Indiana to manage money for unemployment benefits. They have rigged the entire process to cost the consumer. The customer service line costs money to call, the balance inquiry costs money to access, charges to decline an atm withdrawal, and neglect to repair the software failure that is supposed to notify consumers of the deposit into their account by email or text, doesn't work. Why doesn't the state allow direct deposit? Perhaps there is monetary incentive to use this bad card for the state of Indiana. Maybe they get kickbacks. Hmmm time to check it out with a consumer watchdog... bark bark Eppicard.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

On December 3, I stopped at an ATM to check the balance on my child support card and accidentally drove off before getting it back, causing it to be sucked into the machine and later shredded by the machine's company. Worst and best mistake of my life. The worst b/c it took almost two months to replace my card and best b/c when I called to have the card canceled, I found out someone had stolen the number offline and had been making charges on my card since the previous June.

Finally I got my replacement card and started working on reporting the charges made on my card to try to get over $300 back. The first customer service rep I talked to told me to write down the date, amount and to what merchant each charge was made and send them into their offices in Houston. After some time of never hearing back from them I called to check the status and the previous rep had failed to tell me about a service request number for each charge that I needed to have and also write down.

Had I not called that day, I probably wouldn't have been able to correct my error and still refute the charges because you only get a certain amount of time before the cases are closed. So I rewrote them along with the service numbers and sent them in, still again, never heard from them. Finally I called back and ALL of my 29 cases were denied. I'm so irritated and I feel like they just didn't get back to me hoping my grace period would run out before I got it right.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Terrible. My kids' child's support was put on this card without me even knowing. When I found out I tried to activate the card. First there was an issue with my social... They had an entirely different social for my account. So that took about a week and a half of back and forth. Having to fax over my info for them to fix it. Finally it got fixed after a week and a half. So I try to activate the card again and it still says "can't validate my info". Was told it was a bad card. So I paid a 20 dollar fee for them to send me another card express. Try to activate that card and it had the exact same issue even though all the info I put in was correct each time.

Now I'm on a third card with the same damn issue. And have been back thru having to call them every day for the problem to not get resolved and my info was supposedly sent to whomever to fix the issue. But from what they are saying they are having a lot of issues with the cards from California. When I asked what was the time frame for the issue to be resolved I was told they didn't know and there isn't a time frame. Excuse me. My kids' money is just sitting on this card. The money that should be used to help take care of them and no one can say when I will be able to activate the card. Makes no damn sense.

Then she tells me there's nothing that can be done about the money on the card without the card being activated and she suggest I get direct deposit for future payments. Well I didn't sign up or ask for the payments to be put on this card in the first place and that really doesn't help with getting the money that's already here. It's seriously is a huge inconvenience and doesn't make sense this isn't something they can just resolve. It's ridiculous.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

First of all, I do not understand the bad reviews of this card. The only thing I dislike about this card is my child support does not post until 5 pm sometimes but, that may be more because of the child support agency and not the card at all. I have lost my card many many times. I immediately called and had it cancelled, and never incurred charges on said card afterwards. How can your card be charged after it is shut off? Makes no sense. Secondly, I have had my card mailed to me both by regular mail and I have paid 10.00 once or twice to have it sent overnight to me. By regular mail, I have never waited more than 5 days tops. If you need your card fast, I suggest you pay for expedited overnight shipping. You lose 10.00 but it is worth it.

There are numerous ATM's that I get my money out of for free which is a good thing. I have never had an issue with this card or the customer service that goes along with it. I can use it anywhere, get cash back, and like I already said, many free ATM's to choose from. Also getting your support on this card, you get the money the next business day versus your regular bank account, and waiting 5 days. There are no debit pin fees or anything like that.

To the people claiming to have all these issues, I find them hard to believe. I am sure things happen where you have had an outcome that you did not want. Whatever happened did not go your way so you are blaming it on the card. I just want to add that the postal service where I live is horrible. I get mail for tons of people that do not even live at my address, and never ever get what I am waiting for. I have to have important things sent to my parents house. If you are waiting a long time for your card or it never showed up, it could very well be because of the post office, just saying.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

This company is very bad. Please do not go thru this for your payments. If someone steals your card they can still use it after you cancel it. I've been getting robbed for a year. Please don't uses them!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I've been waiting for my Ohio Eppicard for over 10 business days and still haven't received the card with my Disability Financial Assistance that has been applied to the card from Stark County Job and Family Services!! I was told from ODJFS that from the date of the acceptance letter, that I would receive my Eppicard 7-10 business days from Texas!! I'm becoming very irritated and my anxiety is thru the roof, cause me and my family are depending on my disability money!! After reading the reviews about the Eppicard, I think I'm regretting it totally!! If I don't receive my card soon, I'm contacting my lawyer!!

Eppicard expert review by Beverly Harzog

Operating in many American states, Eppicard states that it’s a “prepaid debit MasterCard” that can be used to receive child support or payroll deposits. The payments you are supposed to receive are electronically loaded to your Eppicard.

• Convenient: Eppicard makes it easy to receive payments like child support and paychecks without having a bank account.

• Fees: Read the terms and fees carefully. There are ATM transaction fees and withdrawal fees. There are also fees to call customer service. The fees alone are low, but, over time, they can add up. These fees cut into the payment you receive so try to avoid them. One way is to get cash back when you’re making a purchase so you can avoid a withdrawal fee if you try to get cash later.

• Program Material link: The section showing basic terms and fees is a small box where you scroll through it. It’s only possible to read a few lines at a time, which can make it difficult to get a clear picture of the costs. Click on the “Program Material” link in the middle of the screen to get access to a full-screen explanation of fees and terms by state.

• Easy to open: This is a debit card, not a credit card, so your credit score doesn’t matter for approval.

• Best for: Consumers with bad credit and consumers who need to build credit.

Profile picture of Beverly Harzog
Beverly Harzog

Credit Cards Contributing Editor

Beverly Harzog is a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate and author. She’s appeared on Fox News, CNN Newsource, NBC New York and more. Her advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Money Magazine, CNNMoney.com, The New York Times, Kiplinger, Real Simple, Time.com, Family Circle and much more.

Eppicard Company Information

www.eppicard.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use