2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.9/5 (520 ratings)

About TJ Maxx

TJ Maxx Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TJ Maxx?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TJ Maxx?

Original review: May 7, 2021

TJ Maxx is a very welcoming store. Upon entering everyone is greeted with a welcome and given a sweet farewell as you leave the store. It’s evident by the shopping carts placed in the front of the store that someone has sanitized each cart. The associates appear pleasant and willing to take time to assist in helping find an item. Also, I appreciate that garments are neatly hung and the sizing is clear to the customer. I have always found the cashiers friendly and helpful with returns, too.

Original review: May 6, 2021

TJ Maxx has great deals on some very nice clothes in their upscale section. I love their home section as well with a wide variety of products to freshen up any room in your home. The only challenge is the line to check-out, it's typically really long. The line moves quickly but with so many people purchasing products it still adds 15 minutes to your trip too so plan accordingly!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2021

The merchandise quality and prices are great. I enjoy shopping at TJ Maxx, Marshall’s and Home Goods. I find my local store very clean and neat. Returns are easy and the employees are always helpful and nice. I shop at Target daily and I always find nice items. I have nothing but good experiences shopping at TJ Maxx.

Original review: May 4, 2021

There's a TJ Maxx in my neighborhood. In the few times that I've been there they were having a sale with very good prices. What I remember though is that the aisles were kind of messy. Customer service was good with attendants always available.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

Sharon at cascade mall in Burlington Washington was so sweet and helpful. I never had anyone be so kind at all my times shopping anywhere! I will definitely go back because of Sharon. It was also very organized and clean. :)

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Worst company with their credits. Company they are like mafia. I have dealt with many companies and they never did it to me like that! I'm really disappointed. I don't recommend them to anyone who's willing to open a credit with TJX.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I purchased a shampoo, conditioner and leave-in conditioner treatment expecting to be good for my hair, but after a week totally damaged my hair, first time this happens to me, very traumatic experience. The worse their return policy if is open and used not return at all. How you will know if something will damage your hair if you don't used? Worse products ever and not original, terrible return policy and customer service at Fry rd in Katy Tx.

Original review: June 18, 2021

I love Yuma but they need to exterminate because I found roaches in the store. Is sad because I don’t want to purchase at temazcal. I don’t want to bring this roaches to my house in the products I buy in this store. They have lack of cleaning.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I appreciate the variety that TJ MAXX offers, and especially discounted bath and beauty products, I find the shoes of lower quality for the price. The food items are only slightly overpriced. But the home and bath goods are a bargain in general. With a lot of diversity.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Purchased a Gucci bag online for $837.00. Received bag and it didn't come close to description or photo so I returned to their Tennessee warehouse with the postage they included for return. Someone signed receipt of return in their warehouse over 3 weeks ago and my account still has not been credited. I had to file a dispute and show proof the package was received in their location. A month later the charge is still on my account and the investigation is ongoing yet the tracking shows it was returned. Second time this has happened to me with TJ Maxx. Employees in your Tennessee location are clearly stealing returned merchandise.

TJ Maxx Company Information