2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.9/5 (518 ratings)

About TJ Maxx

TJ Maxx Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TJ Maxx?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TJ Maxx?

Original review: May 7, 2021

TJ Maxx is a very welcoming store. Upon entering everyone is greeted with a welcome and given a sweet farewell as you leave the store. It’s evident by the shopping carts placed in the front of the store that someone has sanitized each cart. The associates appear pleasant and willing to take time to assist in helping find an item. Also, I appreciate that garments are neatly hung and the sizing is clear to the customer. I have always found the cashiers friendly and helpful with returns, too.

Original review: May 6, 2021

TJ Maxx has great deals on some very nice clothes in their upscale section. I love their home section as well with a wide variety of products to freshen up any room in your home. The only challenge is the line to check-out, it's typically really long. The line moves quickly but with so many people purchasing products it still adds 15 minutes to your trip too so plan accordingly!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2021

The merchandise quality and prices are great. I enjoy shopping at TJ Maxx, Marshall’s and Home Goods. I find my local store very clean and neat. Returns are easy and the employees are always helpful and nice. I shop at Target daily and I always find nice items. I have nothing but good experiences shopping at TJ Maxx.

Original review: May 4, 2021

There's a TJ Maxx in my neighborhood. In the few times that I've been there they were having a sale with very good prices. What I remember though is that the aisles were kind of messy. Customer service was good with attendants always available.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

Sharon at cascade mall in Burlington Washington was so sweet and helpful. I never had anyone be so kind at all my times shopping anywhere! I will definitely go back because of Sharon. It was also very organized and clean. :)

Original review: June 18, 2021

I love Yuma but they need to exterminate because I found roaches in the store. Is sad because I don’t want to purchase at temazcal. I don’t want to bring this roaches to my house in the products I buy in this store. They have lack of cleaning.

Original review: May 19, 2021

I appreciate the variety that TJ MAXX offers, and especially discounted bath and beauty products, I find the shoes of lower quality for the price. The food items are only slightly overpriced. But the home and bath goods are a bargain in general. With a lot of diversity.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Purchased a Gucci bag online for $837.00. Received bag and it didn't come close to description or photo so I returned to their Tennessee warehouse with the postage they included for return. Someone signed receipt of return in their warehouse over 3 weeks ago and my account still has not been credited. I had to file a dispute and show proof the package was received in their location. A month later the charge is still on my account and the investigation is ongoing yet the tracking shows it was returned. Second time this has happened to me with TJ Maxx. Employees in your Tennessee location are clearly stealing returned merchandise.

Original review: April 16, 2021

It’s closing time and people are standing in line waiting to be checked out, while one girls was working the other is chatting it up about her eyelashes and nail and where she gets them done. It appeared that it was a manager that she was chatting with. Stood there and waited as they finished their entire conversation! Vicksburg, Ms 04/15/22 @ 21:07:42PM receipt # ** Reg. 4.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

Perhaps the Harriman NY store is under new management but it looks and feels lousy. :( I don't mind ethnicity however this store's employees are always speaking in their native languages. Will not shop here anymore. I like to stroll stores in peace and enjoy stores that offer good customer service however here, the staff speak very loud to each other and stock the shelves while speaking in their native language on their cell phones. No staff member will ever greet you at the door upon arrival or exit. Sorry this store went south so fast. :(

TJ Maxx Company Information