Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.00/5

Fabletics is a subscription-based athleisure clothing company. For $49.95 a month, VIP members receive a selection of curated items from the site. Members also receive additional discounts on all clothing and accessories, including leggings, tops, sports bras, shorts, shoes, jackets, socks, underwear, accessories and select workout gear, including yoga mats and water bottles. Fabletics is well known for its “2 for $24” leggings deal and its association with actress Kate Hudson, who is a co-founder of the company.

BOTTOM LINE

Fabletics provides members their choice of a selection of leggings, tops, sports bras and other workout gear in exchange for a monthly membership fee. Members also receive discounts on additional products.

PROS

• Can skip a month
  • Credits don’t expire
  • Significant member discounts

CONS

• Expensive without membership

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

How does Fabletics work?

Fabletics is a subscription-based retailer best known for its leggings and other athleisure clothing and accessories. You can purchase items without being a member, but list prices are high without the VIP Member discount.

Potential members start with a quiz to determine their style and preferences. We went through the quiz and it took less than five minutes. Questions cover how and where you like to work out, your preferred color palette, your body type and your clothing sizes.

Once the quiz is over, Fabletics prompts you to sign up for its VIP Membership Program. Members receive a special sign-up offer and get a credit each month to order a new item from the site. Members can also purchase items above and beyond their monthly credit at any time with their member discount, which is up to 50% off list prices.

You can choose clothing or choose to skip each month. If you don't make any selections or select to skip by the fifth of the month, the company charges you the $49.95 monthly membership fee and applies it as a credit to your account.

Fabletics price

The price of a Fabletics VIP Membership is $49.95 each month. New members receive a one-time “2 for $24” deal on leggings, which the company markets as a combined $99 value. We recommend choosing your first leggings carefully, as this is the lowest price you receive throughout your membership.

Typical prices for leggings on the site run from $24.95 to $69.95, but if you’re a member, you get up to 50% off list prices. For the $49.95 monthly membership fee, you also get to choose a qualifying item from Fabletics’ inventory of workout attire. Fabletics charges the membership fee whether or not you make a purchase, but the credit stays on your account and never expires.

The company provides month-to-month subscriptions, so you're not locked into a long-term contract and can cancel at any time.

Fabletics FAQ

What is Fabletics VIP Membership?
You become a Fabletics VIP Member when you sign up for its monthly subscription service. Members receive a monthly credit and up to a 50% discount on all items.
Is there a monthly fee for Fabletics?
Yes, Fabletics costs $49.95 per month.
Do you have to make a Fabletics purchase every month?
No, you can choose to skip a month. Skipping allows you to pause your subscription for the month without being charged. However, you must choose to skip the month between the first and the fifth; if you do not skip in time, you have to pay your subscription fee whether or not you make a purchase. If you don’t make a purchase, the credit is applied to your account for future purchases.
How do you cancel Fabletics?
You can cancel your Fabletics membership at any time by contacting Fabletics via phone or live chat. There is no cancellation fee.

Is Fabletics worth it?

If you plan to use your credit every month, a Fabletics VIP Membership provides a good price on quality leggings. However, if you’re unsure that you would use the account credit each month, a subscription-based model might not be for you. The good news is, Fabletics does have an open cancellation policy, so you’re not locked into a contract if you try it and decide it’s not for you.

Fabletics Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fabletics?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fabletics?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I have been experiencing the worst customer service with Fabletics!! My order has been created and canceled at least three times. I’ve called multiple times and when the lines are not busy, the customer service agents are not helpful or gives me the wrong information. The chat agent always disconnects me and offers no assistance. So when I called and spoke to a representative this morning, he told me he finally got my order squared away because apparently there was an issue with my billing and shipping address being different. He told me to update my billing and shipping address to be the same on my account which I did. Then he said that he would place the exact same order from the previous 2 orders for me. I was interested in the two for $24 leggings but he placed the order for the wrong leggings!!!

I called again when I received the order confirmation email and noticed the order was wrong. But I only got the busy signal. When I tried to use the chat function that agent told me he would have to cancel my order but he disconnected from the chat when I asked for a supervisor. Now the 2 for $24 is not available so I can not cancel my order and get the tights I wanted for $24:

This was what I wanted... High-Waisted PowerHold® Legging - L / Regular | 27 Color: BLACK And Mila High-Waisted Pocket Legging - L / Regular | 27

Color: BLACK. But Order Date: 01/08/2021 with the customer service representative over the phone placed an order for: High-Waisted PowerHold® 7/8 SIZE: L (wrong length) And Mila High-Waisted Pocket Legging SIZE: L / Regular | 27 COLOR: BLACK. It is so hard contacting someone who is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Facebook and email support is not useful. All I can think of doing is to let other consumers to be aware.

Hello Genise,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I really wanted to like this store. I was really excited when I saw they started to sell men's clothes. I started my membership in the beginning of December. I made some purchases at the store which is really close to where I live and a couple online. Most of the items had to be shipped to me and they said it would take one week. After a week, I got online to chat with someone about the status of my orders. The person I chatted with said that some of the items were returned, which confused me because I didn't want it returned. So I called to talk to someone. The person I talked to then told me that it would take 14 days because of the holidays. I was ok with that because I understand that shipping during the holidays is busy. This just left me confused, so I went to the store to talk to someone just for clarification.

The first person I spoke with pawned me off to someone else after I tried explaining the situation. This is the 4th person I spoke with on the same day which started getting me frustrated. I then just asked to cancel my orders and just wanted to end this headache, but then she said that the orders were just picked up by the carrier and I could not cancel it anymore. I ended up leaving the store very upset and just told myself I would wait for my orders.

Most of my orders came in a week later. My last order was still not delivered after one month, so I got online to chat with someone else and they were helpful but kept confusing me with another customer and said they would offer me a reshipment or refund. I just opted for the refund and the representative offered me a 20% discount on my next purchase. I thanked the representative for their help and asked them about the discount. The person just seemed like they pasted their goodbye script about referring a friend and then left. I then looked at my account and noticed they just gave me store credit, which is not what we agreed on. I really do like their clothes but the whole shopping experience is so bad that I had to find a place that someone will actually see and read this to express my frustration. Avoid this place like I wish I did!

Hello Joseph,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I decided to fall for the 2 for $24 deal this company offered. Talk about fraud. It has been over 20 days since I placed my order. The best they could offer to make up for it was $10 off?? Why would I ever order from a company who told me multiple times that my order would be there within 10 days? No thanks. I was then told I had to wait until the 20th business day in order to request a reshipment or refund. So I'd have to wait another 20+ days? Don't waste your money.

Hello Danielle,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

Our experience has to do with non delivery of purchased goods, our difficulty canceling membership and obtaining credit. The customer service seems woefully uninformed, unhelpful and dismissive. Requests for refund resulted in a hold for supervisor lasting 30 minutes and ended with a disconnect. They have no ability or willingness to track a package and the whole operation seems like a scam. We have now made 6 calls to this company and are no closer to a resolution than when we started. One tip off is when customer service people refuse to give you their name. There is an unhelpful arrogance exhibited by associates suggesting they know full well they cannot be touched. You just do not want to do business with this company.

Hello Bob,

Daniel

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

Some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I have had this issue with Fabletics where I skip the month and have still gotten charged for it twice now. The first time this issue came up, I called and was refunded with no hassle whatsoever. This time, I was refused because apparently I am a "VIP Plus" now and they cannot refund me. I was on hold for so long trying to get this resolved, and at the end of the day was told I was just not able to get a refund at all. I will never buy from this company again and I will no longer recommend it to anyone as I have in the past.

Hello Kaylee,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

Cons : I am just not happy with their ability to help customers. You can only cancel your membership by contacting them. If you don't receive your package by them, they make you call Ontrac (yes they use ontrac for their deliveries...) or they can send you a "replacement" but they never seem to have the same things in stock so they won't be able to actually replace it. Then they can only give you in store credit. And so with all of that, if you want to cancel, you have to use up all your credit with them or they can just keep your money.

So you have to order something before they charge you again or then you loose another $50. And if they have nothing in stock in your size that you like, you are out of luck. Pros: When you do actually find something in stock in your size that you like, and if it ever actually gets delivered to you, the clothes are cute and good quality. Bottom Line : If you don't mind spending a lot on your clothes, and are down for the risk of not getting them, but like cute things, this is the gamble for you!

Hello Hannah,

Daniel

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

Love the product and have been with them for months but the customer service is bad. Poor customer service - they canceled my account by accident then refuse to reinstate it. Because of their mistake I lose my gold status and have to make another purchase in order to get back into the account, still with no gold status!!! Why can’t they fix their mistakes? All the bad customer service reviews I see online are true then.

Hello Yara,

Daniel

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I do not recommend purchasing a subscription with Fabletics. Their product quality is very low and their service is even lower. Most products I have purchased are horrible quality and they make it almost impossible to turn off the service. I believe they are running a predatory business.

Hello Natalie,

Daniel

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

I would never buy from this company again. 4-6 weeks for a refund!!!! How ridiculous is that? People aren’t working and they’re giving 4-6 weeks for a refund!! I cannot believe they don’t even have plus size clothes that fit plus size women correctly! I will never ever buy here again & their customer service reps are like robots and he kept me waiting for an unnecessary amount of time when my expectation to be refunded on my card was not met.

Hello Alicia,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about refunds. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

Each of 4 live and chat agents gave almost exact verbiage... "Rest assured when the warehouse receives your package, your account will be credited." At 5 weeks, that was not obviously going to happen and even one of the supervisors wanted me to just be satisfied with this same answer as last week when I called. The parroted responses wasted over 90 minutes of my time and effort typing when I kept asking for someone to think outside the box. The guide book may say "No refund until warehouse cues in the number" or whatever, but at 5 weeks, something has happened to the box. It took a 5th rep named Queenie I believe to actually get a supervisor to do something. They gave me store credit.

Hello Donna,

Daniel

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

It all good fake sale reduces item sign up to purchase. Then you click purchase any item They add membership to the transaction. You don’t see any payment request for subscription coz there is none. It’s written in small print they take money if you don’t opt out by 5th. UNBELIEVABLE BECAUSE KATE HUDSON IS ENDORSING STEALING FROM PEOPLE.

Hello T.A,

We are sorry to hear that you disliked our VIP Membership terms. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Fabletics Company Information