3.7/5 (2239 ratings)

About Best Buy

Best Buy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Buy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Best Buy?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

My husband and I recently started a real estate business. Excited at the opportunity to get things up and running with our LLC, we established credit and invested in a new property out of state. We needed security cameras for our investment and decided to go with Ring. We attempted to purchase directly from Ring without success, then Amazon and several other retailers. Our search led us to BestBuy.com where we found exactly what we needed, in just the right style and color. We purchased the cameras online (early October) with our business credit card but, to our dismay, we received a text message and an email stating that they had canceled the order.

We reached out to Best Buy customer service and were notified that they canceled the order due to the billing address differing from the shipping address. They flagged our credit card as fraudulent, as a result, and supposedly a team at Best Buy was investigating the matter. We contacted our credit card company (who accepted and approved the charge before Best Buy canceled the transaction) and there was no issue with the transaction on their end. After not hearing back from Best Buy for a week, we contacted their customer service department and were basically told that our options were to use another credit card or to go into the store and purchase the item and have it shipped. We attempted these options (on Oct 31st) and they all ended in cancelations. There has to be some remedy for this issue, especially in this modern era.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

Good service, good parts. Was sold a much better computer than expected at a much lower price than expected. The salesperson was very well informed of what was in the computer and the differences. Would recommend.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2022

I ordered HP Laptop on the 5th of Oct, choosen fast shipping to be delivered on the 8th of October and shipment has shown delivered by 8:29 am. I checked it 10 mins later with my high-security system in my building, they have never received it. We decided to check the building's camera and it was never delivered. Finally concluded it’s not delivered, called next day Best Buy for replacement, and choose to pick it up from store and after I have reached the store, they said the order was canceled and got text order cancelled, later asked for refund. They said, "Yes we do, wait for a mail confirmation" and I never recieved the mail.

I have reached out to FedEx and they said I should get a replacement or a refund and then suddenly both BestBuy and FedEx said it’s delivered and shared the tracking number. I have requested Best Buy proof of delivery, but they don't have and after so many phone calls with both Best Buy and Fedex, BestBuy store and cutsomer service said, "It's all in the hand of FedEx, you should file a claim." And FedEx said on a phone call that they have lost my package (I have it recorded) and driver cannot recall. I filed a claim to FedEx and it was not approved as the shipper who is BestBuy should be the one who file a claim, not me and I got an official letter from building manager who runs my condominium that the delivery was never received and we have footage that proves our claim.

Bestbuy and FedEx both are saying they have delivered it!! I am very sad, this laptop was paid by my brother who lives overseas for his college and now he doesn't have money to get a new laptop or even refund to buy a new one and now he is attending college without a laptop and all his colleges have and this might make him fail this semester!! Also, I have pushed my flight twice thought I was getting a replacement to fly from Dallas to Egypt with the laptop and this cost more money and I have paid for the sake of waiting for the laptop!!! Now, where's my right! A refund or a replacement. Why a young boy pays for a laptop and he never got it. You have no idea how many days he have worked to gather this money!!!! Please help me, what shall I do??

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

I was on the phone trying to get assistance with my defective Whirlpool Washer I purchased in April of this year. After three hours on the phone with both Best buy & Whirlpool nothing was done...and I have to try this again tomorrow. BestBuy said since I didn't purchase a warranty through them (never was I advised that one existed when I purchased the washer & dryer), they couldn't assist me; I had to go through Whirlpool. The dryer I purchased in April required servicing in September of this year and the washer in October. I don't know which company is worse Bestbuy or Whirlpool.

Resolution response: Oct. 27, 2022

10/27, 6 PM, our delivery and install window was 7 AM to 1 PM. Received no call about it being later in the day. Knock at the door around 4:30 PM today. It was the installer. They replaced the old with the new. Did a good job. Microwave is in good working order. It's been a road but is finally resolved. Still haven't received a follow up call from Best Buy.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

Update 10/27: Well I guess third time is not a charm. Received a call from the installer on 10/26 at 5 pm and he asked if we had the microwave. I said no. He said he'd check on it and get back to me. Never called me again. 10/27 came and went and no call from anyone. Wow! What a terrible company Best Buy has turned into. And as far as the three representatives from Best Buy are concerned (Eduardo **, Justin ** and William **), they never reached out again after my initial email. Instead, they made this my problem. No credit, no microwave and no install. I think three chances to get it right is more than adequate. Good solid customer service right there. I will never buy anything from Best Buy again.

Scheduled a Samsung over the range microwave install on 10/6. I ordered it on 9/30. 10/6 from 9-1 pm came and went. Called at Best Buy at 3:30 pm on 10/6 to find out what happened to be told to call the next day. Install company called me at 4:30 pm on 10/6 and we rescheduled for 10/11 between 9-1 pm again. 10/11 came and went again. Called Best Buy on 10/11 around 2:30 pm and after waiting on hold for 25 minutes while the CSR called the install company, the call disconnected and not returned. I called back once again and this really nice CSR said I will be contacted by a supervisor. She was actually more fed up than I was.

Eduardo ** called and apologized. He said they would give me a $50 credit and take care of rescheduling the install with a different company. After three days went by neither happened. I rescheduled the install myself through the app. I sent a detailed email to Eduardo ** and copied Justin ** and William ** and as Eduardo instructed. I never received a response back and seemed like I was ghosted by all three. How about that award winning customer service? It’s just too bad. I’ve been using Best Buy since the 90s and never seen such awful customer service. We will see how the install goes on 10/27. Maybe third time is a charm.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

I pay $217 a year because I am 74 yrs old and since retiring I have not kept up with the technology. First I could not find the phone number to the Geek Squad & then everyone I did speak to had a thick accent making it difficult to understand over the phone. When I finally reached the right place, because of Chris's thick accent it took a long time for him to understand me when I was giving him my new address. Terrible customer service.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

I had to wait for 25 min to get help. The help I received was with the most ugly attitude and lacked the minimum standards of customer service. The Store manager excuse was that they were under-staffed. I received wrong information about products and services. It is a horrible store- Store # 397 on Leesburg Pike- Vienna-Virginia.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

I placed an order for a television at the Best Buy at 8151 Blanding Blvd, Jacksonville, Fl 32244 store No. 430. On October 20, 2022 around 11:30 am. Placed my order in person for a 43” LG series 7 TV. We agreed on a delivery date of Oct. 24, 2022. I rescheduled my appointments for the 24th so I would be available for the delivery. I was called by Best Buy at 7:43 pm 0n Oct. 23 that the delivery would be made between 8:30 am - 12:00 pm on Oct 23. I confirmed the appointment at 8:40 am on Oct 23, 2022, again at 10:30, 12:15 and finally at 1:30 pm on the 23rd of Oct. Contacted support to advise me that the delivery had been rescheduled to the 27th of Oct. I am not available. This is unacceptable, I have now wasted an entire morning and afternoon waiting on something that is NOT coming.

As I had rescheduled several appointments and a meeting to be available on the 24th of Oct. I cannot stay another day at home waiting for a TV that may or may not arrive. I do not know many people that sit home all day waiting for arrives. We have appointments, meeting and other functions in our daily lives. DO NOT BUY AND EXPECT DELIVERY ON PRODUCTS FROM BEST BUY. THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

I stopped shopping at Best Buy when they changed the rewards points. I am an Elite Plus member so I used to get 3 points per $ spent, now it is one. So I spend over $7,000 to put stuff in 2 houses and get the same one point that someone who spend $50 a year. No way. It is COSTCO time. The other day they charged the wrong card for my annual Tech Support and they said no way to fix it as it will mean all my support items will terminated. Best Buy you do know it is illegal to charge the wrong card? Inflation has nothing to do with decline sales. It is Best Buy no longer values the customer. Been a loyal customer since 1995. Now it is time to say Bye Bye.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2022

Ordered a product online. Only took about 40 minutes. Then they called and said product was not available at store ordered it from (online for delivery). Cancelled my order then they took me to a site to re order. Took another 30 minutes to re order. The guess what? The item ordered at sales price wasn't there but the 1 at full price was. Gee and to think I just bought the Brooklyn Bridge and that small rock in Arkansas yesterday. I despise Amazon, but will now be using them instead.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2022

I placed an order for a top of the line gaming mouse for $160. The item was suppose to be here next day however this was false and a bait and switch the next day I got a message saying its delayed. The item never arrived but eventually the driver marked it as delivered even though it was not here. I complained to BestBuy many, many hours asking on bestbuy support where is my item. they said we completed investigation and the item is delivered so there is nothing they can do.

Now 3 weeks later the item shows up the delivery driver apologise and said sorry he didn't have time to drop it off last time. he was in the area and forgot it in his van but had to mark it as delivered so he could end his shift that day. I have already gone out and bought the same item from Newegg because this never showed up. Now that I got the item here and the driver wouldn't let me reject the delivery I ask bestbuy to accept the unopened item back and refund me they refused saying it's past the short 15 day refund timeframe even though I just got the item yesterday.

Bestbuy support told me drive all the way to the store to return it which I already did spending $15 in gas and they rejected the turn then I spend hours again chatting bestbuy support and he tells me I should try and drive to another store and see if they will accept it back. Basically this bestbuy support wants to give me the run around at my expense spending money and time driving to get told the same thing the bestbuy store manager said they cannot refund after 15 days its store policy and also that I need to return it where I bought it which is online so if this is store policy then what makes this bestbuy support guy think that the next store 45 mins away is going to all the sudden break this store policy and say yes sure return it. This is bestbuy's failed policy. They don't have the competence to provide a realistic solution to actually accept an unopened return which they failed to deliver next day which was agreed to when I placed the order

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

Let me start by saying do not buy anything in Bestbuy.com for shipping, pick up your orders... If they lose it they will not be liable to replace it!!!! I am going to try to make this as short as possible as I am sure everyone is busy but I don't want this to happen to anyone else. On September 22nd I ordered a MacBook Pro for one of my new employees. That day I left the office and around 6:30PM I received an email saying the item had been delivered. I was very surprised as our office closes at 5PM and usually there is nobody there at that time.

The following day I came in and asked everyone in the office for the box and as suspected nobody had received/signed for the delivery. On Monday September 26 I called Best Buy and one of the reps opened up a claim which was later on that day declined for refund/replacement after their "investigation", I then called again and once again they opened another claim which again got denied. I called again and they asked me to call ShipIt, the delivery vendor hired and contracted by Best Buy and try to place a claim with them, they immediately cut me off when I called saying it was Best Buy's responsibility to handle my case.

I called Best Buy again and I had a representative help me and process a replacement for in store pick up, they told me the following day would be ready for pick up...so the following day I went in to the store to pick up and I was advised there was a hold on the order and therefore they couldn't release the computer to me and that I must contact customer service for the hold to be released.

I have been calling Best Buy for the past week 2-3 times per day to try to get the hold released spending so many hours on the phone, having representatives tell me it will be solved in 24-48 hours and today I received an email saying the order had been cancelled and after investigation no refund/replacement was approved. I have been asking for the proof of signature of whom "supposedly" signed for the package and neither Best Buy or Ship It want to provide.

I spoke to a very disrespectful representative today after receiving the cancellation email who told me I had to call ShipIt again to place a claim with them, I asked her to call Shipit with me on the line and she said she was not authorized to speak to Shipit (I did not purchase an item from ship it, I purchased from Best Buy and believe Best Buy should be liable for my package). I have always bought my company computers through Best Buy and not Apple because I trusted Best Buy and this whole situation has put a lot of stress on me and has me very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2022

I have order 8 months ago 6 appliances. They said and they even send email on May that my products are in the warehouse to delivery. They give a date for August. And I received only 2 of them. And I contacted them and they said they give my products to another clients!!! And still I didn't receive which I order in Feb 2022 and when you call them only thing they answer I have to wait, and then they said Oct 4 will receive. Ok. But when oct 4 came they said they don't have it again. Ok when will come. The answer is also they don't know and they can even say estimated time for this. It horrible service and company that you can't trust them anymore! They collect the money but no products delivered and no estimated time also. Really I don't know what to do.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

I was in the store attempting to figure out where my fridge warranty exchange was at. No one on the Customer service desk knew anything. I was obviously very annoyed. I should have been dealing with a store manager and not the youngsters at the desk.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

I just bought a TV from Best Buy and they were supposed to do the installation for me and they charged me $375 plus tax and couldn't deliver what they sold to me and I paid them $2104 as well. Still waiting for the product that I have paid for in full. The location where I bought my TV was 225 High Tech Rd in Richmond Hill.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

They assure next day delivery but in 4 out of 4 orders they sent me an email saying "product delayed" with zero explanation and it took an extra day minimum causing a work stoppage for my clients. BEWARE!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

Twice I ordered an item online, received confirmation of delivery date, numerous reminders of the delivery window, and texts the day of that the item was on the way. When the time passed of the expected delivery time, I called to find out that the item was never to be delivered that day and was on backorder. After the second time, I canceled the order and my Total Tech and will never use them again. I don't have enough vacation days to use for their accidental or purposeful misinformation.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

I am only giving Best Buy one star because I cannot write a review if I don't give them at least one. They deserve none! I recently called Best Buy's "customer service" line for help with products I bought there (a washer and dryer). The customer service rep said she would need to get a supervisor on the line to help me as my question was outside of her ability to help. She put a "supervisor" on the line who identified herself as "Rasheda." Rasheda was very condescending and rude. It took me back just a little at first, and when her behavior continued to escalate, I asked her if she would transfer me to another agent. She did not transfer me and continued to be rude. When I questioned her as to why she was treating me in that manner, she hung up the phone on me.

I figured it was probably better she had done that, and I just called Best Buy back, hoping to get another agent. The next agent I got was both nice and professional, and he helped me with my product. While I was on the phone with him, an "unknown" number kept dialing in on the other line. The number called me about 5 times while I was on the phone with the new Best Buy agent. When I hung up the phone with him, the unknown number dialed again. Because the number was so persistent, I answered, thinking it might be something important. As soon as I answered, the woman on the other end identified herself as "Rasheda" from Best Buy, and she immediately began cursing me. I was so shocked I hung up the phone.

Rasheda immediately called me back, telling me, "I am calling you from my personal phone, and it is blocked so you cannot block my number." Rasheda then called me several curse names. I again hung up. Rasheda called back immediately and threatened me. She reminded me she had my information from Best Buy's data base. She had my name, my phone number, my address, my mother's address (my mother is 80, and I have assisted her with her Best Buy account, and our accounts are linked), and Rasheda told me she had my Best Buy credit card number. She told me she planned to make my life miserable (only that was not the word she used.)

I immediately called Best Buy back and reported Rasheda's behavior to the representative on the phone. He put me on hold while he called a manager in the customer service center. While this was going on, Rasheda continued to call my phone, and as soon as the voicemail answered, she hung up and called right back. I told the rep on the phone from Best Buy that his customer service agent was calling me the whole time I was talking to him. He told me he would have the manager call me back as soon as the manager was free. While waiting for the manager's call back, Rasheda continued to call me. She continued to curse me and threaten me, telling me she was going to come to my house and hurt me (beat both me and my mother). I ended up recording Rasheda with my husband's phone when she called the next time, and I played that recording from my husband's phone when the Best Buy rep finally called me back.

Ultimately, Best Buy did NOTHING. They told me Rasheda was most likely "contracted," and there was nothing they could do. I asked for the situation to be escalated. I explained I was now afraid, especially since Rasheda had all my contact information and my addresses, and she was threating me. When Best Buy STILL refused to do anything, I told them I wanted to file a police report. I called police in the town where their home office was, and the police officer went to the home office and tried to take a report. Best Buy REFUSED to name the employee, even to police, and refused to help.

Over the next few months, Rasheda continued to call my cellphone and threaten me. I have received 187 calls from her (and still continue to receive calls). The only thing I can do is change my number, which I do not want to do since I have had the same phone number for 25 years. I live in fear every day that this Rasheda person will snap even further and travel to my home, as she has threatened to do multiple times. Best Buy completely stone-walled me and refused to control (let alone, discipline) their employee. This is the most egregious thing I have EVER had to deal with, and Best Buy is responsible!!!! (Pictures of phone logs confirming these calls can be provided.)

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

I ordered an Sony Xperia 1 IV through Best Buy and it was supposed to come with WF-1000XM4 wireless headphones. The phone arrived but the headphones did not because the guy who placed my order in the store forgot to put the bundle. I tried going to the manager AND Best Buy Support but both of them say that they can't do anything because the "window for the promo had ended" and that "they can't give away the item for free" even though it's supposed to come with it through the pre-order.

Well no duh, because the promo purposefully ends right before the phone is supposed to come out, and the phone ended up getting delayed twice regardless. (Promo ended 8/29/2022, Phone originally was slated for 09/01/2022 but eventually got delayed to 09/22/2022.) So I ended up refunding the phone as the promo was one of the only reasons why I went through the Best Buy, all because they cared more about a $300 item they were SUPPOSED to give me than me returning a $1600 phone. Thanks for nothing, I'm ordering it through B&H now as they're still honoring the promo.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

I paid Best Buy for installation of my Projector which they scheduled for Sept 2. Some Best Buy people came out on Sept 2 and said the job was not scheduled right so they could not complete the job. Then it got rescheduled for Sept 15. On Sept 15 I received a call saying that it was scheduled wrong again so they rescheduled it for today, Sept 19 from noon to 5pm. At 3:30, no one from Best Buy had shown up and I had not received any call from Best Buy notifying me of the time that they would arrive.

I called Best Buy support to find out about the service call and I was transferred around to a few different support people and waited on hold with each transfer. When l finally spoke to a customer support person, he told me that he could not do anything for me. I looked at my account online and I saw that Best Buy has this installation listed as "Completed". Unbelievable! I told the support person that the installation was never completed, it was cancelled on me 3 separate times. I insisted that he contact the installation team find out what happened with the installation that I had scheduled today. He said he could not transfer me.

I asked him to give me to someone who could help me. He said he would have "leadership" at Best Buy Minnetonka call me in 2-4 hours. I asked for a name and/or phone number of the person that was supposed to call me in 2-4hours as so far Best Buy had not been reliable at all. He would not give me any name or number of the person who would contact me. I asked who I should call if I don't receive a call in 2-4hours. He mumbled something imperceptible and never gave me an answer.

I asked the support person to at least send me an email of this conversation so I could have some confirmation of my discussion regarding this service call that kept getting cancelled. He did not send me any email of this support call. It is now 5 hours since the call with Best Buy support and I have not heard from "leadership" at Best Buy Minnetonka. It is just unbelievable how horrible Best Buy/Geek Squad's customer service has been with this service call.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

Every time I bought from you to deliver to my house, the delivery fails, or Best Buy pays the shipping very cheaply, or you have to change the delivery method. Best Buy company needs, keep up with Global growth, Best Buy has stopped in time.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I ordered a tv from Bestbuy.com, selected a delivery date, tv was delayed was told tv would be there by the next selected delivery date. It was delayed again. Tried multiple times to reach a resolution to my issue with customer service, even went to a Best Buy store in Douglasville GA to see if I could get some kind of discount on a comparable model that they had in stock ready for pickup that same day, was told they would not help me at all that I could cancel my order and it could take up to 30 days to get my money back then I could place a new order. Customer service from the entire company is very poor. I canceled my order and will probably never order from Best Buy again

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

Wanted to share my experience to help inform others. Purchased this product brand new online and it arrived with multiple dents throughout the body of the unit. At the time of delivery, the damage was readily visible and I pointed it out to the delivery personnel, who informed me that they could not place the item back on the truck until Best Buy's customer service dept. processed a return. I immediately sent Best Buy pictures of the damage via Twitter DM and followed up with a phone call. The customer service representative told me he could not process an exchange for at least 24 hours because the item has not been marked as delivered in their system.

Called back the next day, and re-explained the entire situation to 3 different customer services representatives. I was told that they would not be able to process a return for over a month and my only recourse was to keep the item for a partial refund or wait over a month for a replacement. The dishwasher was installed and immediately started pouring water from a hole located underneath one of the biggest dents on the unit causing significant property damage. I have spent close to 7 hours on hold with multiple customer service reps as this unit sits in my kitchen continuing to leak, causing damage to the floors and cabinets. I have been hung up on multiple times by customer service reps. that do not want to transfer customers to a supervisor and have been told that they have no means of providing a replacement for over a month.

I recommend purchasing a different unit from a different retailer because Best Buy does not value your time, your home, or your well-being. This has absolutely been the most abhorrent customer service experience I have ever had and will be my last purchase from Best Buy. I plan to inform my network to avoid them as well. In regards to the unit, it is hard to say if the level of damage it sustained was due to manufacturer or retailer incompetence but in either case, I would avoid both.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

Lashauna called me nasty with a rude attitude, hung up on me and canceled my appointment when I questioned why she was canceling my appointment. Call was on speaker phone and Store associate happened to hear the entire conversation. When Ally answered the call she said appointment is canceled. When I questioned the idea of scheduling a time and leaving me a message to confirm and that I was simply calling back to say I am available, Ally got quite upset and punted me over to Lashauna.

Lashauna had a different story and said appointment was not canceled because it was not scheduled to begin with and they are booked for two weeks. Said Best Buy doesn't know what they are doing and they have no idea of availability. She continues to yell and tell me not to speak over her. I waited for her to finish talking and said, "If you are done, I would like to speak now," and that is when she said, "I will not listen to you, you had a bad, nasty attitude and I am hanging," and she did. Patrick and Austin at the local store said they will take care of this. Proceeded to make another appointment and promised a resolution. When I called the customer service line at (888)257-8289, Jerome in the Philippines answered the call after a 45 minute wait and said, "I assure you I will escalate this to my senior managers and call you back."

I have never attempted to use my warranty from Best Buy for repairs but once I did, I was told there is only one repair company contracted with Best buy (AIG). Not sure if AIG is the parent company to this Peninsula Appliance repair but I will be sure to write and re-write this review everywhere as I did not in any way do anything to be reprimanded and refused service and called names by this company who surely makes a ton of money off of Best Buy and I am here to make sure this will be made right.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

Three times I made appointments to get the battery changed on my iPhone while I waited. I confirmed appointments and promised they would do service while I waited. All three times when I showed up at the scheduled times, they said I would have to leave phone overnight. Absolutely no concern whatever that they had promised to do while I waited. I will have to take it to an Apple store I guess. Best Buy are liars and incompetent.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

Bought a TV open box from Best Buy. Condition was labeled as excellent. Was non-functional when I opened it at home. Returned it same day. They told me a computer issue prevented them from refunding me right away. They took TV and after 2 visits to their store, cancelled the order and refunded my credit card. Days later they charged my card for the TV that was already returned. Disputed with CC company and was told Best Buy provided proof that I purchased the TV. Now I have a $3,000 charge on my credit card that is fraudulent and they will not answer my emails or phone calls. Filed a claim with BBB and it's been weeks with no resolution. Best Buy just up and stole $3,000 from me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. They are thieves and have ZERO customer service. They tell you it'll all be fine, but then charge you after they refund the money for a TV they took back.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

After years of purchasing my electronics from Best Buy, I am never going to buy from them again. Best Buy uses a 3rd party delivery company and will not help you when your item is not delivered. Purchased a Samsung fridge which ended up being defective. Called Best Buy for a replacement within 48 hours of receiving the item. Was told they would deliver the new fridge today, Aug. 23, 2022, between 12 pm and 6 pm. Had to take a half-day off of work, only to have the 3rd party delivery company unilaterally cancel the delivery. Unbelievable! They claim they didn’t have a ramp to unload the fridge. What nonsense! How did they put the fridge in the truck in the first place? How did they make their other deliveries?

I lost a half-day of pay and no one at Best Buy cares. They charged my credit card for the fridge ($1800), gave me a defective model, my food has spoiled, and I lost money from not being at work, yet they will not let me talk to a supervisor or manager. I have no idea when I will receive a working fridge which is unacceptable. I would not trust them to deliver anything to you.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

I bought a Samsung - 28 cu. Ft. Large Capacity 3-Door French Door Refrigerator on April 1st. It was to be delivered to my home in Round Rock, TX on May 2nd. Upon delivery, it was found that the door handle to the freezer was the incorrect size and would not fit on my fridge. The delivery man said they would get an order placed ASAP to have a new door handle delivered to me. In June after I still hadn't heard from the company, I called in and was told no order was ever placed. I then attempted to place the order with the Online Support Team, who said they couldn't assist so I had to call in and place the order. I called in and was told they couldn't assist and I would have to go to the store. I went to the store, even though it was entirely inconvenient, and the Supervisor placed the order for me.

The following week I received a call to "confirm delivery" to my old Nebraska address. I told them that was incorrect and they said due to my "new address" the delivery wouldn't be until July. July comes around and I was told the refrigerator was back ordered and it wouldn't be delivered until Aug 1st. The day before it was to be delivered I was told "Oh it actually isn't in our warehouse yet, the soonest we could get to you is Aug 24th but we PROMISE you will get it then". They also informed me "You're lucky you called when you did because your 90 day warranty is about to expire!" I told them I have yet to receive my actual product that I paid for and it was extremely unprofessional to make that remark.

It is now Aug 23rd and I was just told today that "Oh no, it's not in our warehouse again and the earliest we can get it to you is Sept 16th". My fridge was delivered on the 2nd of May. It has already been almost 4 MONTHS and I will still be waiting another 3 WEEKS to receive a door handle so I can access my freezer. This is entirely unacceptable and unprofessional behavior.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Purchased a stove, a week later they delivered the wrong stove. Two weeks of phone calls of, "We're looking into it." A visit to the store a week later they deliver the same wrong stove AGAIN!! Call customer service for the 7th time, "we will look into it." First-person said do not use the stove, so I have been with one since the 9th. It's now the 23rd! Never again will I deal with such an inept company.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

I have a protection plan on my washer. My washer developed 2 leaks and after Best Buy sent 2 repair men out 3 different times which I had to take off work for, they said the washer needed to be replaced. The last repair man came out 3 weeks ago and after talking to someone at Best Buy no less than 10 times and getting the run around, I still do not have a washer. I haven't had a washer for 2 1/2 months. I keep being told that someone at Best Buy will call me in 24 hrs but they never call.

Best Buy Company Information