Accredited Partner

LifeLock

The LifeLock Brand is part of NortonLifeLock Inc.

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.64/5
Up to 25% off first year. Terms apply.
*Partner terms and conditions apply.

LifeLock provides modern identity theft protection. With the flood of mobile technology and apps, consumer behaviors and expectations are changing, along with what “identity” actually means. LifeLock is committed to providing its consumers some peace of mind amid the threat of identity theft.

LifeLock identity theft protection uses innovative monitoring technology and alert tools to help proactively safeguard your credit and finances.† They will send you alerts for potential identity

theft by text, ‡‡ phone, email or mobile app. If identity theft does occur, a U.S.-Based Identity Restoration Specialist, dedicated to you, is there to personally manage your case.

No one can prevent all identity theft.

† LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses.

‡‡ Phone alerts made during normal local business hours.

LifeLock Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeLock?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeLock?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

Lifelock software developers need to enhance the algorithm for reporting alerts that reflect recurring transactions like mortgages and car payments. I don't need alerts on those things every month. Also, since alerts reflect transactions that are 24 - 48 hours old, there is NO need to transmit them to me in the middle of the night.

LifeLock response

NortonLifeLock has contacted the member on 10/1/2020 and addressed their concerns.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

LifeLock has monitored my credit and ID for several years. They have notified me when anything looked suspicious. I know that if my identity was compromised I have a million dollar policy to cover me.

LifeLock response

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We're glad to know that you have peace of mind with your NortonLifeLock membership in place.

Resolution response: Oct. 9, 2020

Met with Joel ** and resolved my issue. Joel is a very professional and courteous person. Thank you. John

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

Being a long time LifeLock customer and an even longer Norton customer, you would have thought when they merged, we dual list customers would have received notification. But no, just keep double-dipping billing. This is wrong. This is a crime! And the "fix" is my responsibility. LifeLock and Norton have stood as protection against the "bad" in the world. Looks like they stepped over the line themselves....

LifeLock response

NortonLifeLock has attempted to reach the member on 10/2/2020, 10/6/2020 and 10/7/2020 and will be happy to address thier concerns once our calls are returned.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I have been with Norton LifeLock 360 over a year now. With the price you can't go wrong. For 9.73 a month covers my cell phone and laptop. Norton Lifelock notifies me when someone has ran a credit report on me, VPN hides when I am online, home or public. Norton is constantly working to protect me against hackers, viruses, knowing that my identity is protected is most important to me. I highly recommend Norton Lifelock 360 to everyone.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

The rep did not care that I was just scammed out of $3800. She was ONLY concerned with up-selling me. Very off-putting. I filed a police report, cancelled my accounts, filed disputes, and spent over 30 hours dealing with the damage and trying to preserve my money in those accounts. All your rep cares about was lecturing me for telling her my line was recorded just as she said her line was recorded. Too freaking bad! Fix my issue. Accept my claim and restore my funds! I’ve been paying for this for years. It’s your turn to show me you care and will honor your $25k promise. Again, don’t up-sell when I was just victimized thousands of dollars and you’ve done nothing to fix my issue. #disrespectful #rude-service #uncaring David **

LifeLock response

NortonLifeLock attempted to contact member on 10/1 and 10/5 and will be happy to address their concern when our calls are returned.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

This company does what they advertise, have no complaints, always get and update on any transaction that they have monitored and fixed automatically. They bill monthly, and cover your entire family for around $60 per month, and provide a multitude of services, including a $1,000,000 policy should you be a victim of fraud or theft. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting a credit and account security service.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

Opened an account with my SSN and was not notified by LifeLock. I have a free Equifax account and was notified. If my SSN is used to open a credit card account I should have been told immediately so I could choose to not allow it. Not worth the money if it does not work for my SSN.

LifeLock response

NortonLifeLock contacted member on 9/28/2020 and discussed their concerns.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

Everyone should use an ID theft service in this day and age. Things are so fast-paced, it has given peace of mind not to have to constantly worry and stress over ID theft. A couple of times each month I will go into my individual account and take a look at things along with checking on my credit report and if by chance there is a problem I always have access to a technical support representative.

NortonLifeLock Product Support Analyst

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

LifeLock sends alerts to me when suspicious activity involving my ID or social security number occurs. It also alerts me when there is a credit check, address change or my ID has been found on the dark web. There is also a service for the protection of minor children and social security numbers, for an additional fee.

NortonLifeLock Product Support Analyst

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

I appreciate that I have the coverage in case of an identity theft situation. I do receive immediate notifications whenever there is a credit inquiry or suspicious activity on my account so that I can confirm if it was my activity or not. It's just a great peace of mind.

LifeLock Company Information