Get Started

LifeLock

The LifeLock Brand is part of NortonLifeLock Inc.

4.0/5 (999 ratings)

About LifeLock

LifeLock provides modern identity theft protection. With the flood of mobile technology and apps, consumer behaviors and expectations are changing, along with what “identity” actually means. LifeLock is committed to providing its consumers some peace of mind amid the threat of identity theft.

Pros

• Variety of plans
  • Remediation available
  • Industry leader

Cons

• Prices change after the first year

Bottom Line

LifeLock provides identity theft protection and monitoring services. The company is an industry leader and offers three different package options.

LifeLock Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeLock?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LifeLock?

Original review: July 30, 2021

Great for people who need help. Always there to help out if you need help with different topics. Knowing you're protected is a plus. Makes me feel good and safe. A lot of people don't know about this and should.

Original review: July 10, 2021

I have LifeLock thru Norton and I always enjoy going thru it to see how I can improve myself. I love dealing with Norton, I rate them as the best company for customer service and also for results with software.

Original review: July 7, 2021

Earlier this year my bank account was hacked and all of the money transferred from my Checking/Savings and Daughters Checking account into our Business account. ACH's were set up from there to be sent to 3rd parties. Luckily my wife happened upon this as it was actually happening because she was unable to log into one of the accounts and thought that was strange. While she was on the phone with Chase I thought to call LifeLock to see if there was anything they could do on their side, but there are no phone numbers to call.

I could not believe that all of these transfers could take place on accounts that were being monitored by LifeLock without a single alert and I could not get in touch with anyone. Luckily Chase was able to stop everything and we set up new accounts with new ATM and Credit Cards, and then the next day because I set up new accounts I got an alert from LifeLock that my accounts were no longer receiving daily updates which told me why they were useless. Additionally, after you sign up you are barraged with upgrades that Norton keeps trying to sell to you. I even receive solicitations to the same email that I am registered with LifeLock to sign up for LifeLock. Horrible, horrible, horrible

Original review: June 27, 2021

This company offers nothing that the others, and any computer produced since 2010, don't also offer. It has deceptive billing practices and it is hard to extricate one's self from a recurring charge. The customer service center is obviously in Southeast Asia and the workers read from scripts.

Original review: June 26, 2021

I love LifeLock for my credit monitoring and reporting needs. No matter how often I check, I am always satisfied with the overall report. I also like when LifeLock alerts me on new entries and reports to me who initiated the report. It also makes me aware of changes to my credit report file on all three credit reporting companies.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I tried to purchase Norton LifeLock to start better monitoring my credit. I paid for their NORTON 360 with LIFELOCK Advantage for $24.00 mo/. The charges were authorized by my bank, but Norton will NOT provide a service. I've called 5x and they've told me that my account was on HOLD, but my bank told me it was authorized and they have my money. No one seems to have answers even when I talk to a supervisor. I feel completely robbed.

Original review: May 31, 2021

Called the other day to ask a question and the lady kept evading my inquiry by try to upgrade my subscription. I asked to speak to someone in the US, she left me on hold for a few minutes and then informed me there wasn't anyone in the US to talk to me. I promptly told her I was cancelling my account. Be aware they will not refund any money if you have monthes left. Definitely not the same company I initially signed up with. Very disappointed with their business practices.

Original review: May 16, 2021

Over the last several months Lifelock has rejected my password. I submit for a reset password, put in the same password and sometimes it lets me in and most recently has locked me out of my account. Was on the phone for two hours yesterday with three different customer service reps (all of which had poor English). Each one told me to reset my password. One gave me a case number. Finally got into my account after the 7th try.

Today, could not get into my account. Called again. Customer service rep said to reset my password. When I told her my account was locked, she said to work around this problem she would join my Norton internet security software with Lifelock. I objected because Lifelock expires in August 2021 and Norton expires next February. She then said to cancel the current Lifelock account and rejoin with a new account. I asked about the leftover months from the old account and was told I couldn't get a refund because it was over 180 days since I renewed Lifelock, but she would add the remaining time to the new Lifelock account. I asked what happens if my password is rejected again. She said I would have to call again. I couldn't stand having to deal with customer reps with bad English I could hardly understand, so I immediately cancelled my Lifelock.

Original review: May 11, 2021

I got my identity stolen a couple of years ago. So right then and there My husband and I joined LifeLock. Best decision I've ever made. Feel fully protected with them. Thank you Lifelock for always having my back.

Original review: April 20, 2021

Charging as much or more, and limiting services, agents available, and limiting hours of agents is not helpful to victims. It may keep your agents happy, but at your customers expense. Agents not reading closely the questions being asked is unhelpful. Agents also have attitude. Some helpful, others collecting a check and caring more about the check than the customer.

LifeLock Company Information