1.32/5

Need help choosing a cat food brand?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

90 Iams Cat Food Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

My beautiful cat Sammy was fed Iams hairball formula dry cat food from a year old. A few months ago the food was not its usual color or size so I just figured that they changed the look of the food and fed it to Sammy. Two weeks into the food he had lost a substantial amount of weight. He would vomit the food randomly. I thought at that point the food was accidentally packaged in the wrong bag and that maybe it was a weight loss formula. I stopped feeding it and went to the store to get another bag and it was the old looking food. I said, "Ok, it must have been packaged wrong." Sammy put all his weight back on and was looking great again. His bag emptied and I went to get another bag but to my dismay it was the smaller different colored food again.

Now I knew they did change the formula. I had no choice but to feed him the food until I could get back to the store to get him something else. It was about 2-3 days. Sammy did not even want to finish his food and started looking like crap that quickly! He was still happy and acted normal but just very unhappy with the food. I purchased Purina shredded select for him after some research on cat food and it was rated great. Also when researching I found these horrible reviews and felt so guilty not having researched this sooner. People's cats actually died! I mixed the Purina with the Iams to transition him to the new food.

Sammy went bonkers for the new food. He looked great again within 3-4 days. We were so happy! Apparently I did not transition him soon enough. The Iams had already done its damage! My beautiful healthy Sammy had a heart attack and died. One minute he was happy and meowing and I looked away and then looked back at him and he was dead!!! I am still in shock and feel so guilty for not researching well enough the minute I saw that food look different. Whatever those people did to change that food is injuring the cat's organs and FAST! Sammy knew and tried to tell me by not eating well. I got the hint too late. Don't make the same mistake before you lose a best friend too. Please DO NOT USE IAMS if you love your animal.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I have been using all types of Iams cat food for the past year. We switched from another brand. I noticed they don't need to eat as much as they use to. We were going through 60 pounds every two weeks. Now we go through 109 pounds every 5-6 weeks. We foster as well as taking care of our own. I did notice that if I didn't mix the two types of food properly to wean them off the other brand it would make them sick.

We have a blind cat who has kidney failure but it's NOT due to the food. He was born with it. It was said we would only have him 1-3 years. He is three years old and his kidney function is still the same. We also have some cats as they got out of their kitten stage did get leaner and some have always been thin. Then we have some cats that probably are way overweight. I'm not disputing the experiences that people have had on here. I'm just saying my cats have improved In most aspects. So at this time I have nothing but good things to say.

Get expert buying tips about Cat Food delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I thought, hey I love my cats, I should take the best care of them I can. So I splurged and bought a $40 bag of IAMS. I was well prepared for the transitional phase from one brand to another. I mixed the 2 foods for a week or 10 days gradually making the mix more Iams. It has been a month!!! Both cats still have extreme diarrhea. I am going to get them new food tomorrow. They have had diarrhea on my bed, it soaked through my quality mattress cover, onto my expensive mattress. They have had it on my pillow, on my carpet, on the hardwood floor, on my laundry, on my bathmat, in the tub, ON MY END TABLE AND MY KITCHEN COUNTER!!!

I will be contacting IAMS in the morning as well as getting new food. I will be demanding a full refund, a cleaning service, replacement of my mattress if it cannot be cleaned spotless. Of course they will not do those things so I will take every opportunity to bash them and share my experience on social media!!! DO NOT BUY THIS!!! I am looking into making a homemade cat food, since they don't eat too much I think I will be able to put good use to my healthy leftovers!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I saw this food in one of my local pet shops and decided to give it a try. It looked quite reasonable at first. After about a week, my cat started acting a lot differently and becoming unresponsive to my usual calls. She was constantly out of energy and sleeping more often than usual. Her fur was starting to get extremely rough and patchy... I immediately knew that it was this food that was doing this. I luckily caught this early, if I left it for another week, I would of taken her to the vet. Her condition was shocking, she seems like she was extremely sick. She is doing much better now since I have given her old food back. Her fur is silky again and she is much more playful and happy now. This food should be banned completely from every shop in the world and the business that made this food needs to get a massive fine. They are poisoning innocent cats!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Just over two years ago I had to adopt my mothers two cats because she is suffering from dementia, one of those cats she has had since it was born and we think Spencer was 11 years old. Notice I said was... I have a picture I took of him on 11/26 and you would go, "Fat beautiful cat." Just a few days ago he seemed fine, we were gone for not quite 3 days. Left the cats food and water as we always do since they are 100% indoor cats. We notice Sunday when we get home that in just those 3 days he looks terrible, weight loss and very lethargic so yesterday we take him to the vet.

One question they ask is what do you feed them? I could see the bag but could not think of the name so started searching and found this site. Iams Hairball in the orange bag is what we just started feeding the cats in last 4-6 months, we were on either 2nd or 3rd 7 lb bag. Is this why we just had to put our cat down, why I spent $1,300.00 in the last 12 hours because I know it's what my mother would have done? I'm not very happy now that I've seen this and I hope Iams is reading this. I will also be sending this email directly to them and plan to demand my $1,300.00. I know what their response will be so I will be monitoring this very closely for class action status. VERY UNHAPPY IAMS BUYER.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iams Cat Food?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I've never bought Iams brand before because I've noticed that seem to show up on a lot of recall lists. About a month ago, I reluctantly bought Iams Senior Cat food because it was the only senior cat food in Target. Both of my senior cats seemed to be doing fine with it at first. One of my cats had a bout of diarrhea, and threw up a couple times, but I put that down to introducing new food. I noticed that my oldest cat stopped using the litter box shortly thereafter. Both of my cats started having very dark, almost black feces, and one cat appeared to have crystals or mold in hers. The stool wasn't tarry, so I chalked that up to there being too much dye in the food. Both of my cats also had worms - one with tapeworms, the other roundworms, so I thought any sort of oddness might be because of that. I gave them both the same combination dewormer, and that cleared up the worms, however the poop weirdness otherwise continued.

About a week after deworming, my eldest cat had lost a significant amount of weight, which was alarming because she is a petite cat who doesn't weigh much - 6.5 pounds at her healthiest. She is now down to 5.4 pounds and is very weak and lethargic. She still eats her food, but doesn't seem to take more than a few bites. Odder is that she gobbles up her treats, so she doesn't seem to have an appetite problem. She still doesn't use the litterbox which, with her, is only typical when she's sick. I waited a couple of weeks to see if she would gain weight after the worm was gone, weighing her every day for a week, and her weight has stayed the same. At first I thought she must have had a bad reaction to the medicine, but I've searched the Internet and have been unable to find any similar case involving the medicine. The medicine was also suitable for kittens, so I don't believe it was bad for a cat in her weight range.

After reading these other reviews, I believe it has been the cat food. My other cat seems fine, but is obese, so I'm not sure I'd notice weight loss in her immediately. I've begun giving my skinny cat Meow Mix wet food, and I've already noticed a significant increase in her energy level. She is now walking around, cleaning herself again, and seems slightly more steady standing up. I'm now beginning to suspect that this food contains a toxin that was being absorbed by the tapeworm, and that killing it actually put her at risk, as crazy as that might seem. I am going to give it a week before being definitive, but as for right now, I am warning anyone to read this to stay away.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

We adopted two beautiful, vibrant, healthy kittens on December 23. We started them on Iams Kitten food because the food they had had at the rescue facility was not available in our area. After only three days of eating the Iams, they were experiencing life-threatening symptoms. By December 27 they had diarrhea and were vomiting, and had stopped eating and playing. On December 28 we took them to the vet. He could not find anything wrong with them illness-wise, but gave them an anti-nausea medication to see if that would help. They showed some interest in sniffing some wet food, but still would not eat and continued to have the digestive issues.

They would not go near the Iams. Since they had been so healthy at the rescue and then became sick so quickly, we decided to look for the food they had been given previously and drove to the nearest place that carried it (100 miles away). They still refused to eat and were losing an alarming amount of weight. We took them back to the vet, who again found no definitive signs of illness. This time they received both anti-nausea meds and an appetite stimulant. By the time we got them home, they were ravenous and devoured the new (old) food. They have been eating almost nonstop since and are once again playing actively like they were before they ate the Iams. We will never again buy an Iams product.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I have been feeding my cat Iams Hairball and Weight Control (teal bag) for years. I just noticed from reviews on here that she may be experiencing the nausea and lethargic symptoms from a recently released formula. I've only been feeding her the recent bag for a few days and all the symptoms came on strong. Came home to throw up piles all over the house. Took the cat to the Emergency and they said all her labs showed nothing wrong. A co-worker suggested it could be the food and now I'm not ruling it out. If you notice sudden changes in behavior and you've been using the food I'd say switch before the nausea kicks in. It's painful to watch and not really be able to help.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

I'm so glad I came across this website. I have been very frustrated as our 8 year old cat has been getting sick about once a week or so, often on one of my daughters' beds. The other day he puked on my daughter's arm as he didn't have warning enough to move, and had diarrhea under her bed. He was always healthy and ate the orange bag food for years. I de-wormed him thinking it might be parasites. That didn't work. Finally I decided to try changing his food before taking him in for a battery of costly vet tests. I picked up some canned grain-free food today and he scarfed it down. He's estimate he's lost about 3 lbs since around Sept when this all began. He's so malnourished now that he aggressively tried to eat some canned beets we had for dinner the other day. What the heck did Iams do to the formula? I didn't even know they changed it but Joe I demand to know what the changed ingredients are to make so many cats so sick!

Did you know Mars (the parent company) uses GMOs in their products (including candy). God knows what other shortcuts they've been taking. I'm

very disappointed there has not been a recall. Clearly the changes formula is TOXIC!! I'm just glad we found out before they developed something chronic like organ failure or diabetes. Iams should be ashamed. I will boycott all Mars products and we should all spread the word. Customers have a right to know when formulas are changed, especially when clearly toxic ingredients have been added. Our pets deserve better!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I purchased the IAMS weight and hairball care for the first time a few weeks ago because Target didn't have the grain free food I usually get. A couple of weeks in, I noticed that my cat looked like she had lost some weight and I thought, "wow, that seems fast". But then one morning, both my dog and cat threw up. My dog always finishes up her food if I don't pick it up. That's when I started to think this may be the cat food. This morning, she threw up again. Now, I am only feeding her a different brand of wet food because I'm afraid to keep giving her this. If she doesn't feel better after getting just her wet food, I'll have to take her to the vet. My poor kitty! I should have known. I remember hearing bad things about IAMS in the past, and I felt a little weird pulling it off the shelf. I should have listened to my intuition.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I had been feeding my cats Indoor Weight & Hairball dry food for some time. One of my cats started throwing up, even water, he got very lethargic. Started on a Friday night. By Sunday I thought he was dying, he began to stink. I took him to the vet as soon as I could Monday morning, told me his kidneys were shutting down. That there is a fat or too much fat in the hairball food, that helps the hair just slip on through, but it's too much for a cat. A dog could handle that much, but not cats. Took steroids and feeding a watered down prescription diet to bring him back. I'll never buy another Iams product again.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I have a 1.5 year old male indoor cat who's never had any health issues. He weighed 15.8lbs & only ever had dry Costco brand indoor cat food. I decided to put him on this Iams Proactive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Control (Teal bag) for weight loss & gave him smaller portions over the last month. He dropped 3.5lbs within that timeframe and I thought it was a good thing. That was until I started to notice he was acting different, stopped playing, eating, drinking, pooping, sleeping 24/7, groggy, drooling, throwing up with blood, very bad breath & zombie like. I took him to a vet specialist & had the two cat leukemia/HIV tests (negative thank god), however he was so anemic his gums were white & blood tests showed his red blood count was 12 (should be 28-42).

Every time he ate this new Iams food he acted like he was starving, but he jolted away like he was in pain after just 1-2 kibbles. He'd attempt to eat again and had a terrified look on his face staring at the food. The vet found sores/pockets in the back of his gums where our wisdom teeth would be on both sides. The vet ran a tick blood test & we're awaiting the results tomorrow, depending on the outcome the next step are ultrasounds and X-rays. I've already spent $700 on blood tests, pain meds & an antibiotic. I've switched his food immediately to wet food & chicken broth so he could slurp it & he's thankfully been eating again (Blue Wilderness Salmon - has high protein & fat).

I'd stop using this immediately, this is the only thing that's changed in my cat's life and it happened to be the same time these symptoms showed up. These reviews back up my suspicions & a local PetCo worker told me she had a customer come in this week with a similar story to mine who also used this Iams cat food. I'm contacting Iams immediately, this is ridiculous that it hasn't been recalled with all these bad encounters noted on this thread. Hopeful the new diet will fix these awful impacts to my poor baby.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Bella used to eat all of her IAMS, not leaving any for later. I noticed the kibble was smaller and she was not eating all of her food when it was time to feed her again. I became concerned when she seemed to constantly be itching with allergies it seemed, and did not anything to do with her food at all. So I took her to the vet and got a shot for her. She seemed to be more and more like herself little by little. The change I noticed was with the new packaging, the plastic bag.

That was about a month and a half ago. She is eating less again. After reading all these reviews, I do believe they changed their formula. She is not itching like that again yet, but she does not want to eat that stuff at all. Food was purchased at Walmart, and upon initial discovery I also got a bag at Family Farm and Home dumped it on top of the other two. We are now down to the two bags from Walmart mixed together. It seems that I am one of the lucky ones, my heart goes out to all who had to watch their babies get sick. Very disappointed IAMS! I will be stopping on the way home to buy something else, at KROGER. I also have some Hills science diet on the way to the house from AMAZON and it will be there in two days. She tried to tell me it was garbage, wish I would have listened sooner.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

We started my one year old Nebelung, Opie, on the hairball formula (orange bag) about a month ago. This is my first time with IAMS, but decided to give something new a try because I read it was good to switch up their diet every once in awhile. Opie isn’t a picky eater, so getting her to eat it wasn’t the problem. The problem came when she started throwing up. She was vomiting twice a day, where before she maybe vomited twice a month. My boyfriend and I realized tonight that we started her on this new food around the time that the problem started. Reading the reviews of it just confirmed my suspicions more. Can’t believe this hasn’t been recalled yet. I’ve taken away her food tonight and definitely will be switching her back to her old food tomorrow. I’m only posting this because I would be devastated if something happened to my Opie, and I don’t want anything to happen to anyone else’s babies out there.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I have been feeding my cats Iams Original orange bag dry cat food since the eighties. I used to purchase it from my vet and was delighted when I could purchase it from the grocery store. My cats have always been healthy, but recently they have been losing weight. I brought them in for blood work and the results came back normal.

I have always free fed my cats, so I started really paying attention to how much they ate. They really just did not care for their cat food anymore. I have been introducing a new cat food (Rachel Ray Nutrish), and they are now eating better. After 30+ years of loyalty to IAMS, I am disheartened they would change the formula without regard to their customers. Shame on them. I would have given them one star, but I figured I would add an extra for decades of trust.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Our cats have only ever eaten Iams Hairball Control... blue bag. Approximately 2 months ago, after purchasing the last bag, we noticed our cats wouldn't eat it. They would dump it or bury it but wouldn't eat it. After a day, they were hungry enough and finally ate it but they both started vomiting shortly thereafter. This is unlike my cats, and they have always loved this brand. My husband gave what was left to our neighbor's dog. The dog began to vomit as well! So I knew it was the food!

I called Iams and they said the formula was recently changed... but the bag is exactly the same... so I wouldn't have known. She said they hadn't received ANY complaints and that the change in formula should've been introduced slowly. Well, had they changed the bag, I might have known it was a different formula but it's the same package without any mention of a new formula. The representative assured me there were no complaints about the food and she sent me a coupon for a free 7 lb bag. Now, I'm very angry seeing all of these complaints about their food because she lied!!! Never buying Iams again! My cats are like my children and it's very wrong for these so-called experts to brush me off like this when they knew there was a problem!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I have been feeding our cat the Dry Indoor and Hairball kibble for years because it worked so well. In the last few months my indoor only cat, who has been incredibly healthy has become more and more ill, each time after she eats and starts to digest. Frequently vomiting up the food, diarrhea, and lethargy. It became so bad this past weekend that a $450.00 ER Vet trip was needed. The vet could not find any bacterial or viral reason for the illness. After the vet suggested stopping all food and slowly reintroducing, she would only eat the non-Iams food I gave her (vet suggested giving choices to assist eating as she has lost 2 pounds). There is no recall on the dry food, but the change in formula definitely is causing my cat's illness.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

New Iams Dry Cat Food is Unhealthy. My 4 cats have been on Iams Indoor Hairball Control dry cat food for several months with no problems until the latest bag. Upon first using it all cats began vomiting and one developed loose stools. I also noticed loss of appetite for their canned food and dulling of their coats. The one cat became so ill it required veterinary care. After that I did online research and found the reviews on this site. This product should be recalled and a class action suit filed. I have contacted Chewy.com, my vet and Mars Company (Iams parent company). Anyone who has had trouble should contact via Contact us at iams.com.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I have 2 cats, 4 years old. They’ve been on the food for sterilised/overweight cats for their whole lives until now. When I went to buy more I was told that there’s a new improved range. I looked for an equivalent one to the food I’d been using but there was nothing, so I bought the orange bag: adult 1 plus years, with fresh chicken. “Supporting 7 signs of healthy vitality” apparently. Because there was no equivalent to the food I’d been using, this was in effect, a completely new food to them so I couldn’t introduce it slowly as you’re meant to with any new food. I wasn’t given that option. Neither of my cats would eat it and when they did, because it was all I had, they were sick.

How ridiculous to bring in a completely new food without any warning and not to have any equivalent options for people who’ve been using the same one for years! Why ‘improve’ something only to make it worse?! There’s a saying: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. After reading many of the above reviews I’m making the decision to come off Iams altogether as I am shocked by what I’m reading. Yes, my cats may throw up for a few days, but hopefully they won’t end up dead.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

My cat has been eating IAMS Sensitive Stomach for a long time and I purchased a bag on Saturday and added it to her bowl last night. I noticed the color was different. Today, she is very sick and threw up green vomit and now isn't eating. I can tell she doesn't feel good at all. I decided to stop feeding her the food and picked up a bag of Purina One. I'm hoping she'll be OK with the change. She's a picky eater and IAMS was her favorite food. I have no idea why they changed the recipe and hope they go back to the old one because it seems like a lot of cats are experiencing the same.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I have been feeding my cats Iams Sensitive Stomach for a couple years, being that -oddly- the Indoor hairball care makes them throw up hairballs. I don’t know if they changed the formula recently but the kibble on the last bag was shaped differently. I got another bag when it was finished and it was back to the usual shape from before. Both of my cats are incredibly sick, throwing up with horrible diarrhea now. The only thing that has changed, since they are indoor cats, is that single bag. I’m scared and angry and a $13 bag of food is about to become a very expensive vet bill.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I have been giving my cat different kinds of Iams for 5 years. My most recent bag I noticed the kibbles were darker. Ironically my cat has been having social withdrawal and she has had poop spots on her butt. I took her to the vet and they noticed elevated white blood cells and gave her an antibiotic. Something told me to do some research on Iams. I was just telling my husband that I think the quality must not be as good as it used to be. Then I found all these other consumer complaints. So glad I followed my instinct and did some research. It's time to change cat food to a better quality since Iams is no longer trusted.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I wanted to get her a better branded bag of cat food, and she ate some, was sick for three days, just lying and sleeping. Wouldn't eat. Wouldn't use the litter. I ended up buying Fancy Feast and she started feeling better, now she won't even touch the Iams. There's something up with this batch.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

My cat has been eating the Iams Hairball food for many years and now is throwing up. I use to like the color of the old food better than this dark brown new product as it was easier to clean up when there was an hairball. Now my cat is vomiting 3 or 4 times a day with this new formula that is darker. I'm very unhappy and want the old cat food back. I will be returning this and switching from Iams.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I have contacted a local investigative journalist after reading what other consumers have written in here. My parents called me last night to tell me that my cat has had diarrhea, and vomiting. There has not been any poop in the litter box for a couple days since starting to use Iams Weight Control cat food for about a week, maybe a few days longer. There are some people whose cats have suffered more than mine, even some whose cats have died. I also contacted Iams cat food company (Mars). I have contacted Proctor and Gamble as well (Google list them as a parent company along with Mars). Hopefully they will do something about this.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Recently the shape of kibble has changed and I believe the formula has too. My cats, one who this was her favorite, they will no longer touch. I lost my beautiful kitty on 8-25-18 and I think this may have had something to do with it. Anyone else??? I miss you Katie???

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

My cat is 9 years old. He began with Iams Kitten and has been on Iams ProActive adult since he began eating adult food in 2010 and never had problems. I bought this new bag in June and noticed it was new plastic packaging. I didn't begin using it until August. He gets this dry food only in the morning. Immediately after beginning this bag of food, the profuse vomiting began. It took less than 5 minutes from ingestion everytime he eats it without fail. He also has had diarrhea since beginning this bag of food and had some wheezing. I have removed this for the last 24 hours and he has been fine. Not sure what has changed either in the formula or packaging but something isn't right. He doesn't have any reaction to the wet food he eats at his evening feeding. He has a vet appointment Monday and will discontinue this food and switch to something else. Not taking chance.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I recently bought this cat food for the first time ever for my cat, after her eating another brand for years. She ended up with chronic diarrhea, going 3-4 times a day, for four days. Once I removed the food, she went back to having her usual once daily, solid poop. I will be calling Iams about this, although it looks from other reviews like they couldn’t care less about their customers.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

We've been giving our cats (all of whom have been indoor cats) Iams hairball formula (blueish bag) for many years, pretty much as their only food. Its worked really well. All of our cats have been really healthy & living to ripe old ages. We just adopted a starving stray. After plumping him up with canned food, we started him on Iams adult diet (orange bag) - but he won't eat it & the others aren't interested in stealing it from him. I guess it doesn't taste good.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Iams Proactive Orange - Junk. Both cats are scratching and puking. Reading other reviews here since 2016. Things have changed for Iams. Ownership, mgmt., profit margins, who knows. Caring for pets is not a priority witnessed by the two years of complaints and the stuff is still on the shelf and many others who have called Iams get, "We don't know what you're talking about." Horse puckey. They know. They have had recalls in the past but I think Mars is too worried about $. The new plastic bags must be contaminated with cheap poisoned recycled plastic. Time to do something. Boycott Iams if you care about pets! How else can we stop it?

Iams Cat Food expert review by Dr. Ken Tudor

Iams Cat Food is a company dedicated to providing pets with the best food possible. Iams was founded on the philosophy that pets need to be given the best nutrition possible. Since its founding, Iams has relentlessly researched new ways to improve their recipes and to ensure that their customers' furry family members are provided with all they deserve.

• Quality products: Iams never cuts corners when making their pet food, they ensure that all the ingredients they use can pass very rigorous test to ensure that they are safe for your pets.

• Tireless research: Iams' research has always resulted in groundbreaking new foods, they were the first to use many new types of food that better cater to the way your pet is supposed to eat.

• Innovative thinking: The company's research has always been centered around their innovative ideas, these ideas have led to healthier and higher quality foods.

• Food safety: They consistently surpasses all regulations placed on food production safety with their superior production guidelines, this ensures that your pet is provided with the best possible food and not anything that is unhealthy for them.

• Full refund guarantee: If a consumer is dissatisfied with any Iams product, Iams offers a 100% confidence guarantee and will provide a full refund for their product.

• Best for: Cats who need good nutrition and cats who need to lose weight.

Profile picture of Dr. Ken Tudor
    Dr. Ken Tudor Pet Food Contributing Editor

A recognized expert and leader in pet nutrition, Dr. Ken Tudor has written over 200 articles on the subject. He also has a featured weekly blog on petMD, is published in major veterinary journals and is a frequent internet media guest expert. He is the founder of Hearthstone Homemade, a recipe and supplement program for pet parents wishing to feed nutritious homemade dog food.

Iams Cat Food Company Information

1946
    8700 S Mason Montgomery Rd
    Mason
    OH
    615-807-4171
    www.iams.com
    Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.