1.44/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 17, 2018

51 Iams Cat Food Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 17, 2018

Back in November of 2011 Iams had a recall of their pet food. Sadly my cat passed away from this poisoned food. Iams assured me that they would pay for all my vet bills and that they would pay for funeral costs (they would not pay for me to replace my cat and put no value to my cat other than the direct monetary value of the loss). I agreed to this payment, signed all the documentation that they asked us to sign and waited for payment. My assumption was that because they were involved in a legal case that my payment was going to be slow to come. Boy was I mistaken. They have never sent payment. I called them numerous times and they just told me that they would not send payment and the case was closed. So they basically lied to me. How can a company be so callous to a customer? Cost me thousands of dollars and did nothing to cover the costs.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I have 4 cats, ages range from 8-1/2 to 6-1/2 years old. For the past 5 years I have fed them Iams Proactive Health Indoor Weight and Hairball Care with no problems. Some reviewers said that they noticed issues when Iams packaging changed from the paper type to more plastic – I did not. My last purchase was a 7 lb bag, which I normally get. All kitties are fed twice a day, ¼ cup each feeding. We were about halfway through that bag when Sassy (my smallest & oldest) would only eat a couple nuggets then walk away. I thought maybe she had an upset tummy, so after 3 feedings of her not eating anything, I gave them all some Royal Canin dental (which they get as treats). Sassy ate those just fine!

The following day, Dylan only ate half of her dish and threw that up. I decided to stop after work that evening and pick up some Cat Chow (not bottom of the barrel food, but not premium price food either). Both Sassy & Dylan had no problems eating every nugget in their dish… Bottom line – I don’t trust feeding the Iams to them anymore, especially after reading the other reviews, what I have left will go in the trash and will look for an alternative dry food. My kitties are my children, and as every good pet parent knows, you do what you have to do to protect them. I am thankful I didn’t wait too long before coming to this conclusion and hope I made the switch in time…

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 8, 2018

So my cat Rockie, my love and life has been a puker because he has a sensitive stomach. So, I decided to switch to Iams. Heard it was good for cats and so forth. Well, for the past couple of days I noticed my cat losing weight. My fatman turned to bones. He wouldn't eat, he barely drank. Now mind you he didn't puke on this food, just colored food. So this morning 4.7.18 I had to rush my cat to the emergency vet. His kidneys are damaged. When I called the vet to check up on him cause they had to keep him because he was dehydrated and they wanted to observe him, vet advised that he was eating a little and drinking a little cause they couldn't insert an IV.

After reading all these reviews and knowing what my cat has been doing, I have thrown out all the Iams sensitive stomach. My female is looking at me crazy, so now I have to go get more food, but tonight she will get some cooked pork for dinner as I wait on pins and needles about my fat buddy. Note: I've been in tears all day cause I don't have my boy with me.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I have 2 Ragdoll cats, sisters that are 10 years old and have grown up eating Iams Dry Food mainly the Proactive Health Indoor Weight and Hairball Care. That's what their breeder recommended and I had feed my previous cat. Wednesday both cats refused to eat. They walked away when I set the food down which is very unlike them. This continued for days along with diarrhea, the smaller cat having a terrible case with a little blood showing in her stool as well. By Saturday both cats were acting lethargic and still not eating. I ended up taking them to the emergency vet which found them both dehydrated. The vet couldn't find anything wrong and asked if I had changed anything, nothing had changed. They were given anti-acids and anti-nausea medicine along with a bland diet like chicken breast or chicken flavored baby food.

Two days later they're doing great and I decided to go online to see if there were any issues with Iams. I couldn't believe all the reviews that sounded exactly like what we had experienced. I had bought a 16LB bag of Iams Proactive Health and just opened it right before the cats started showing signs of being ill. I noticed for the first time too that the bag was plastic instead of the usual paper. Whether or not that has anything to do with it, I don't know but something has changed and is very wrong. I've thrown out the bag and plan to call my vet in the morning to ask what dry food he recommends. I believe Mars took over Iams several years ago and evidently isn't living up to the previous standards. Let's hope for everyone's sake that they figure out what the problem is before many more beloved pets become ill.

Original review: March 31, 2018

In mid December 2017 I began gradually adding Iams ProActive Health Healthy Kitten food to my then 5 month old kitten's food. I believed that the Iams brand would be better for her. Iams I feel has always stood behind their brand and have a very reputable name. Now we are 3 weeks into the full transition and she has recently started throwing up. Also occasionally when our older cat eats whatever she might leave in the bowl he vomits as well. So this is obviously not a coincidence. There is something wrong and a recall may be in order!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iams Cat Food?

Original review: March 25, 2018

We got a new bag of cat food a couple of weeks ago. I have three cats. All of them have been vomiting lately. I decided to see if other people had the same issue. Looks like this is the case. We won’t be buying Iams again. Very disappointing. We will have to toss the ten pounds of cat food that’s left. What a shame! I hope my cats are ok.

Original review: March 23, 2018

Have been feeding my cats Iams dry food for 4 years. One would throw up everything eaten periodically but for the last week has or so has become extremely I'll and neither cat will touch the food. An expensive trip to the vet for evaluation and antibiotics and anti-vomiting med didn't find any problems as of yet, we are returning for blood work if he's not better tomorrow. He's very lethargic, looks very sad, as if he's pleading for me to help him, but he won't pick up his head when I come into the room and sort of squeaks when I try to pick him up as if he's in pain. After reading all the other similar accounts, I am discontinuing use of Iams.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I have two 7 month old purebred ragdolls. I have fed them Iams Kitten exclusively and at first there were no problems. Mid to late January I bought 2 more bags and my female began vomiting within 20 mins of eating. She is also moving multiple stools a day and urinating frequently, in large amounts and urine is very strong smelling. I thought I was feeding too much so I controlled her food and fluid intake. Recently the male has started having similar symptoms. The vet proposed possible virus and/or infection. Started them on antibiotics. They are still having these issues, vomiting after eating, increased BM and urination but otherwise acting normally. I've been googling for days and today thought to Google Iams only to find many other pet owners with similar experiences. I am switching them to another food immediately and very interested to see if it changes their symptoms.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I've read the multiple reviews of people who's cat is sick. Were able to find out from their vet the nature of the problem. Bought a bag of IAMS and since mid-January 2018, cat is sick. Vomiting and won't eat. Saw the 5 vet who ruled out just about every disease. Now treated for an infection somewhere in the cat: so antibiotics, anti-acid, anti-nausea, morphine and vet prescription food urinary as a precaution in case of a kidney infection. She started eating the vet food but does not have her usual appetite yet. Please comment because she looks as if she is dying off slowly. Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I have four cats that I have fed only Iams top four years. They've all been vomiting - but I thought maybe they'd eaten something else to cause it. Then, my son gets a cat, and after a week on a different brand of dry food, he switched to Iams. Now his cat is also vomiting. I would never have thought this high end brand of cat food would be a problem, but everything points to this cat food! After reading the reviews, I'm switching to a different brand. Very disappointed in this company's lack of interest in what appears to be a serious problem!!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

We’ve been using Iams cat food for years. Purchased a bag recently and all three cats have been vomiting profusely. The dog also got into the food and has had severe diarrhea. Sometimes she gets into the cat food but it has never made her sick before. She also eats Iams dog food. I bought a new brand of cat food and the kitties are no longer vomiting. My dog still has severe diarrhea. I’m thinking I may need to get rid of that too.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

Our cat, Henry, has been eating Iams for 6-8 months without incident. A little over a week ago, we bought a new bag of the Iams Proactive Health and almost immediately, Henry began vomiting within 10 minutes of eating it. It was constant. This was on a Friday. By Wednesday when he was showing no improvement, we took him to the vet and after a battery of tests and an overnight stay, the vet declared him healthy. BTW, he did not vomit while at the veterinarian's and it is important to note that they fed him a food other than Iams. The next day he came home, ate some Iams and promptly vomited again. I bought a different brand and he stopped vomiting and by the end of the weekend, looked healthy and happy again.

I told the vet this and she said another cat had been in the clinic last week with the same vomiting issue and that cat was also on Iams. I called Iams and was told by the customer service rep that she was unaware of any problems with the food. Since posting this on my FB page, several people have experienced similar problems. Here is the UPC code: 0 1901471226 7 and the "Best By" date: Apr 4 2019. Other relevant information pertaining to facility and batch: 749D1OHL01 13:35 US30941.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

We've fed our cats Iams for many years without issue, however we've had 2 bad bags of Iams within this last year and have decided not to risk purchasing it anymore. The current bag purchased from Walmart, caused all 4 of our cats to be sick. They were vomiting, had diarrhea, and lethargic. They stopped eating and drinking. We switched foods and they started eating again.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

For the last 2.5 weeks my cat has had serious diarrhea. Nothing in her diet changed nor cat littler. For last 10 years she has always eaten Iams Indoor Hairball & Weight Control. I purchased a new bag for her about 3 weeks ago. This was not the paper type Iams used, it was in a plastic type of bag. She had diarrhea immediately after she ate. I monitored and after week 2 I was concerned. I jumped on Google and was shocked that I read other cats had same issues, consumers think this is something to do with new packaging. I pulled her food immediately, diarrhea stopped. I'm now feeding her Rachael Ray grain free, no issues. We are the voice of animals. I'm So very upset this has happened- she could have died!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

We've had our cat since she was 6 weeks old. She's 6 months old now, we used to have her on Purina, but made the switch to Iams soon after, seeing the vet recommended label. She never had issues before Iams, but her coat is shiny and smooth! She's been eating Iams for about 5 months, no issues at all!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I fed my male cat IAMS Proactive Health High Protein Chicken & Salmon Cat Food. He has had stomach issues and has lost weight from diarrhea. I had to stop feeding him this food. $240.00 vet bill. I do not recommend this food.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Very disappointed that Iams drastically changed their formula for dry cat food. Our 2 year old started with Iams kitten and we switched her to adult dry kibble. No problems. Until the new packaging and new product earlier this fall. She immediately developed diarrhea, it stuck with her for over a month. I recently threw away the rest of the Iams and gave her a different brand and over the next few days her stools were back to normal. Solid evidence.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

My cat unexpectedly started to throw up all day, then next day she felt better and ate her dry food, then after eating a few hours later the vomiting continued followed by bloody diarrhea. At that point we weren’t sure what the problem was and brought her to the vet. She wasn’t eating and just kept vomiting, the doctor prescribed antibiotics and all day I took care of her, gave her wet food and bouts of water. Since she seemed to be getting better she went to go eat her Iams dry food, once again that night she started throwing up. All she was able to do was sit on the floor, immobile, cry and vomit. I was worried for her life.

That’s when the connection between the Iams dry food and the vomiting and bloody stool made sense. I took away the dry food, and replaced it with a better brand. It took her the whole day to feel better after a night of throwing up but once she felt better she ate her new food. Now she is better. The connection is clear. Iams dry food was poisoning her. Took out the food she became better.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Sorry to everyone who has had problems with Iams. I have a cat who I found out had food allergies from regular dry cat food. Her fur was very dry and brittle... Also she had bumps on the back of her neck and was constantly scratching and licking. So I decided to try Iams in the Aqua colored bag. Since she's been on it her bumps are gone... and she doesn't lick or scratch anymore. Her fur is so soft now and silky. Not quite sure what happened with all the poor kitties who got sick. But my Bella is so much better now!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I have recently started buying Iams protein formula or senior care formula for my 12+ year old cat. Before I was lax in what I fed him. Whatever I could get for a good price because he's not picky and I am on a limited income. As he is getting older, the quality of foods (fillers and additives) are getting harder for him to digest.

Last month I was buying his food and they were out of the senior and protein (my go to when I can't get senior). They were even out of the adult (green bag) in the size I needed. So I decided on the oral care. That was last month. Almost 2 months ago. Since giving him their oral care formula, my cat had slowly stopped eating. But was always crying for more food. One day I noticed he didn't seem to weigh as much, and I noticed light bleeding in drool (I didn't think too much about the drool because cats with long fang teeth are prone to a little drooling).

Immediately the next morning as it was too late that night, I called the vet. This was almost a week ago. Apparently he hurt a tooth and developed an infection at some point since eating the oral care food. He weighs 12.5 pounds, a considerable difference for an almost 20 pound cat. He cannot eat hard food and is having difficulty eating moist food. And is now at the point that he doesn't want his food liquified. He is on antibiotics for the infection and I am now trying to come up with the $400 or so that I will need to make a dental appointment.

My cat has been very healthy for as long as I've had him. Has had minimal problems, only needed the vet 1 other time before this. He was a very strong and active cat. And now he is reduced to the state he is in. And unable to eat. As far as health, the vet was surprised that he was in such good health at his age and surprised that his teeth were as good as they are. I have had no problems with any of the other Iams formulas that I have tried. And have also given my dog Iams. But I would suggest to think twice before buying the oral care formula.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We have been feeding our 10-yr-old Bengal Iams Dry Cat Food since she was little. Suddenly the past few months she vomits every single time she eats it in any variety! Stop the Iams, no more vomiting. It clearly is some kind of change they have made to their product!! We have thrown the bags of Iams in the trash, will never purchase it again, and have a happy kitty now eating just about anything else it can. They can live in denial all they want, but when no one purchases their product anymore maybe they will just go out of business, as is fitting for a company that poisons the very animals it claims to care about. It is such a severe and immediate reaction. God only knows what disgusting trash they have added to their product, but our kitty will no longer suffer the consequences of that.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I am reading about all these bad experiences that have happened to those that have fed the Iams product. I feel so bad for them but feel I need to write in favor of the Iams product and also suggest that another avenue be looked at for others that may come behind all of this. PLEASE insist your vet check your pet's blood to make sure they have not overdosed your cat with their shots. Oh yeah, that happens and every vet on every one of those cases knew that if it was time for those cats to have their shots updated or to get their first kittens shots. I have had my two boys on Iams Indoor/outdoor, Hairball Control for 14 yrs. Yes 14 yrs and they have NEVER been sick. But, they had their first set of shots and I didn't allow the 3in1 or 7in1. Had to be separate, cost more but boys were healthier and not over drugged. Thank you Iams.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I have an indoor only, 5-year-old healthy cat who has dramatically gotten very sick. I have only used Iams in the Orange Bag, with her and my two previous cats who lived very long lives. A few days ago, right after eating her Iams dry food, she began throwing up everywhere for 48 hours. I have noticed they changed the Orange Bag to Plastic, so I'm worried. There is something in the new packaging or food that is making my cat severely sick, throwing up not eating for days and I'm scared for her life, that she has been poisoned by her food. Someone needs to investigate this ASAP!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Recently Iams came out with their own version of perfect portions copying Whiskas. They put out a free try coupon and within 2 weeks all were gone from the stores. We waited and waited to buy some for our cats but none were to be found. After finally reaching someone in the company the lady who had attitude stated they were only being sold in Walmart and Pet Smart as "they are the 2 biggest stores”. Yet surprisingly they stock all of their dry foods and wet dog food in all other stores but the wet cat food can only be purchased at those 2 locations and have been out of stock in our city for a month.

If that is bad enough many would have to take 1-2 buses to get to those locations. Clearly the company could care less that elderly those with no cars etc. must go out of their way if they truly wanted their product. Iams clearly showed this is about profits rather than making the food available to all stores for consumer's pets. Maybe people need to reevaluate buying Iams products if they are showing a lack of concern.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

Like other recent reviews posted online, I have fed two cats Iams Cat Food, hairball and weight control food, for several years. I purchase the cat food at a Target located in Delaware. Over the past 2 months one cat has been throwing up at least once a day, while the second cat has lost 1 pound... a lot for a 10 pound cat. There is something wrong! The last time I purchased a large bag it was in a plastic coated bag, rather than paper. Maybe this is the culprit... or the formula has changed. Since Iams does not publish the food contents, simply stating it's a proprietary formula, it's not possible to figure out what, if any, food content changes have been made. Given what I've seen online... Iams needs to acknowledge and address this issue immediately! In the meantime, I have removed Iams from my shopping list... and am feeding my cats another product.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

After years of using IAMS indoor cat food, our cat now has chronic diarrhea. This happened with the very first bag of food after they changed the packaging to the new plastic bags. He has been to the vet, has had antibiotics, and it has been 3 weeks of chronic diarrhea for him. It only took 2 days for the diarrhea to start after he ate the product in the new plastic bags. He initially had blood and mucus in his stool but the antibiotics from the vet stopped that within two days.

After reading the posts on this and other forums, we suggest that anyone with this issue call the FDA and report it. Calling the company itself may not be enough, the FDA needs to investigate. Here is the number for the Midwest Office of the FDA: 612-758-7221. If you are not in the Midwest, I'm sure they can direct you to the proper regional office. If your cat experienced the same as ours after eating the product in the new plastic bags, make the call. I am having a hard time believing that this is all coincidental and not an issue with the packaging or product itself.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I've been buying Iams in the orange bag for my older cat for years without any issues... in January 2017 we rescued a beautiful 5 mo old tuxedo Manx mix kitten, not just because it needed a loving home, but to teach my 11 yr old daughter to be more responsible. We were so blessed to have him in our lives and brought so much joy, love and laughter into our household. We had been feeding the new kitten Iams Healthy Kitten. In approximately late March or early April of 2017 my kitten started to have diarrhea. I thought it was because I caught him eating my dog's food the one day and put that of reach, but the diarrhea continued and became worse.

He then started to have blood mixed in. We made an emergency vet call on a Sunday and had him seen at the animal hospital. They tested his stool and did bloodwork/xrays and couldn't find anything causing the issue. They sent him home with antibiotics and something else for an upset stomach/GI meds. It seemed to help for about a week. Then the bloody stool started again only this time it was all over my new carpet and not the litter box. We went back to the vet, he was given more meds and sent home. This time they didn't work. I talked to one of the secretaries who said it could be a sensitive stomach and to try Purina pro plan sensitive stomach. I switched.

A day or 2 later we noticed he was using the litter box and the blood was gone. My other cat, also started eating the new food as well and actually gained a ton of weight. I didn't realize my older cat wasn't eating much of the Iams previously because we would also give her a half can of wet food twice a day due to her dental issues. About a week after we switched food we noticed our new kitten being lethargic and not playing nearly as much. We called the vet who didn't have an open appointment until 3 weeks out (August 1st) and because he was "JUST lethargic" and still eating and drinking, and pooping ok, the secretary didn't feel it was an emergency and needed to be seen right away.

When we finally took him, he was severely anemic. Blood counts were 11. They checked him into the hospital, gave him steroids and antibiotics. His RBC came up to 27 and he was sent home. At home quickly seemed to get worse. Took him back the next day his RBC dropped to 15. He was then hospitalized for 5 days straight. His numbers kept going up and down. Highest RBC was 19. Vet said feline leukemia and HIV test were neg. They talked about possible FIP, but ruled it out because there were no other symptoms but anemia. We went to visit him on the 5th day while he was at the hospital and vet said they done everything and to consider his quality of life.

At that point we consulted with 2 additional vets in the animal hospital who all agreed they don't know why his bone marrow wasn't working and said it may be a genetic bone marrow issue and suggested we let him go. I obtained his records and my cat and went to a 4th vet with 42 years experience. He read the records and asked several questions and was baffled as well. Suspected poisoning, but said the meds in the hospital should have worked. He tried Chinese herbs and acupuncture and was able to get his RBC at consistent 16. My kitten then started seizing which lasted a couple days then stopped. A few days later, he couldn't walk at all for 3 days and was defecating all over himself and his bed. It was time to let him go. We all were so heartbroken. Meanwhile my other cat started to eat more (new food) and actually seemed a lot more active. My 5 yr old actually said our old cat and our kitten switched places.

Yesterday my mom contacted me and said there was a stray kitten at the neighbors and asked if I wanted to look at it. We saw and fell in love with it. We got a large dog cage and got a nice setup away from our other animals until we could it in to get vaccinated 2 days later. I still had Iams kitten food left over from our old kitten and fed it to him. This new kitten was so tiny... maybe 6 to 8 weeks old. I crushed the food up and mixed it with bottled water to make it soft until I could get soft food the following morning. The day we got it, it was running around, playing, pooping ok, using litter box and purring up a storm. I woke up the next morning and checked on him. He was ok, happy to see me, but I did notice diarrhea all over the cage. I cleaned everything up and just figured it just had to get used to the new food and I would buy him something better on my lunch break.

I carried the kitten around before work and as the kids went to school and put him back in his place before I left for work. My husband came home to it dead. The ONLY link between the deaths is the Iams Cat Food. My husband was skeptical until I found this page. We are convinced this food killed both of my kittens. I figure my older cat refused to eat it and that's why she was so skinny and always seemed so unhappy (I thought it was her teeth). Now I'm sure my old was only eating the wet food I gave her... 1 can a day as she knew the Iams was not good. I cannot believe this has happened TWICE!! I will never feed any of my animals Iams again. I strongly believe it may be the new packaging or ingredient. They need to take this crap off the market so another family doesn't go through the hell my family has been through the last several months!! Sorry this is so long, but I feel all these details were necessary to share.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

2 bags of cat food dry, in the new plastic bag, were bought from Shopko in Taylorsville, UT, have made my senior cat so ill that I have to put him down. He was a very healthy 18 yr old that was still very active until I started giving him the Iams in the plastic bags. I had switched him to Iams Senior in the paper bag and he really loved it. But once he started eating the food in the plastic bags he began eating less and less until about a week ago he stopped eating at all. He became weak and lethargic and now seems paralyzed he is so sick. He's so stressed his breathing is rapid and shallow and he can't move. His eyes are still bright, his gums look good but he's really scared. He's can't sleep because he is so stressed.

My heart is broken and I'm angry with Iams and Shopko for producing and then selling such a toxic food item! Is there any recourse from these two companies? I feel I have to throw away about $75 in food since I have temporary custody of my daughters cat too. Thank goodness he doesn't want to eat the Iams!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I bought a bag of Iams weight control for my cat in July from a Walmart in New Jersey. My cat started throwing up and began rapidly losing weight within a week and a half of using this food. He is now suffering from hepatic lipidosis and is hospitalized. I am over $1000 in vet bills and he may not live. I used this food with him in the past with no problems but now reading all of the reviews of others getting sick. I believe it was the food. NO Iams products will ever come into my home again.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I have purchased Iams for years, the last 3 to 4 times I have purchased Iams Healthy Cat Food in the orange bag my 4 cats have thrown up the food. This has been since the bag was changed to a plastic filling material. They did throw up the food once in a while with the heavy paper bag, but not like this. Now several had runny bowels and never happened before. They are house cats and very healthy. Purchased food at Walmart and Target. Did you change the formula or what! I am going to try a new product to see what happens.

Iams Cat Food expert review by Dr. Ken Tudor

Iams Cat Food is a company dedicated to providing pets with the best food possible. Iams was founded on the philosophy that pets need to be given the best nutrition possible. Since its founding, Iams has relentlessly researched new ways to improve their recipes and to ensure that their customers' furry family members are provided with all they deserve.

• Quality products: Iams never cuts corners when making their pet food, they ensure that all the ingredients they use can pass very rigorous test to ensure that they are safe for your pets.

• Tireless research: Iams' research has always resulted in groundbreaking new foods, they were the first to use many new types of food that better cater to the way your pet is supposed to eat.

• Innovative thinking: The company's research has always been centered around their innovative ideas, these ideas have led to healthier and higher quality foods.

• Food safety: They consistently surpasses all regulations placed on food production safety with their superior production guidelines, this ensures that your pet is provided with the best possible food and not anything that is unhealthy for them.

• Full refund guarantee: If a consumer is dissatisfied with any Iams product, Iams offers a 100% confidence guarantee and will provide a full refund for their product.

• Best for: Cats who need good nutrition and cats who need to lose weight.

Profile picture of Dr. Ken Tudor
Dr. Ken Tudor

Pet Food Contributing Editor

A recognized expert and leader in pet nutrition, Dr. Ken Tudor has written over 200 articles on the subject. He also has a featured weekly blog on petMD, is published in major veterinary journals and is a frequent internet media guest expert. He is the founder of Hearthstone Homemade, a recipe and supplement program for pet parents wishing to feed nutritious homemade dog food.

Iams Cat Food Company Information