3.77/5
Based on 22 reviews that contain star ratings

22 Tommy John Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I started purchasing Tommy John underwear in June 2018 and then Jul 2018. I really liked the fit and the feel of the underwear. I was using the underwear for walking to get some light exercise because I am 70 years old. Well, right away one pair of the Second Skin Underwear wore out after using one time in the crotch area. I thought it was just a fluke and Tommy John replaced the underwear. When the second pair failed I decided that the quality and the material was the cause. The second failure was with Second Skin Titanium. You would think Titanium would imply that it is more durable, but actually, it is a lot less durable.

So I contacted Tommy John again and they told me the Second Skin is not for gym usage and that walking is strenuous exercise. The Chat Guy John got mad when I disagreed that walking was strenuous exercise and asked him if it was only for entitled millennials or executives that sat on their butt all day. Oh well. They lost me as a customer and good luck finding anything on their haphazard web page that has virtually no navigation.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

Tommy John advertises their waistband does not roll and the legs will not creep up... Well, that is completely false. After spending over $200 on underwear and T-shirts, I contacted the Tommy John headquarters and voiced my dissatisfaction with their product and they refused to allow me to return the product stating "We cannot accept the product after you've worn the product because we cannot resell." I wouldn't expect them to resell the product. Why can't they just honor their guarantees. Additionally, after just a few wearings, holes began to appear. This is an over advertised, overstated and overpriced and underperforming product. I will never purchase a Tommy John product again.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Great store to shop at. Nice colors and the price was right. Salesperson was extremely nice and very helpful. She tried to sell me other items but I informed her I needed to wait. I did not know they had such a good variety. I definitely will visit them again and purchase a lot more items. I needed to bring my husband, brother, and son back in here so that I am sure that I get the correct sizes.

Original review: July 6, 2018

Tommy John is the best quality brand that is currently in circulation. The style is amazing and it's something that I truly love from the bottom of my tremendous heart. It's very nice and I love the overall look for a man like myself. It is the best overall look for all the men in the world. Their underwear is comfortable at all times.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I like the colors, style, cut and size. I like the design of underwear briefs or boxers, cotton blend, silk, wide or thin elastic. Also, new colors and a wide range of designs. But there was not a wide range of colors to choose from and there were only a few styles to choose from. And I don’t like the brand of material used and texture and I would add more colors, designs, and style.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tommy John?

Original review: July 2, 2018

Tommy John offers a variety of styles that appeal to my husband. They have a unique selection of colors and styles of men's underwear to suit everyone's needs. However, I feel that Tommy John is somewhat overpriced. Even though they carry unique styles I don't think that underwear should cost as much as they charge especially when the quality is no better than most brands of men's underwear. Tommy Johns are comfortable and my husband loves them and he would have a heart attack if I were to buy a different brand so to keep him happy I'll keep buying him his Tommy Johns.

Original review: July 1, 2018

Tommy John was a very productive comfortable and easy to use while providing lots of air and flow through the private parts. A bit overpriced for underwear but quality makes up for it. Product excellent for people who like good quality underwear.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I like the material that the Tommy John underwear is made from. It is flexible so that I can be active in them, when I am at the gym for example. I can run, lift and do any other exercise in them without any riding up or friction burn. Compared to other brands that I have used, this underwear seems to allow me the most freedom in motion while still providing a soft material and comfortable fit when I am not being active in them. The waistband on the underwear could be improved to be a little wider and sturdier. I never like it when the waistband on my underwear get folded or twisted up and I have to adjust them. This has happened to me a couple of times with the Tommy John underwear and it is annoying to have to adjust them. Still, my overall experience with the Tommy John underwear that I have purchased has been largely positive. They are easily ordered from their online store and are a good value.

Original review: June 28, 2018

My overall experience with their product was very impressive. I liked their underwear a lot more than any other brands. I loved to wear them. I love their so many features such as flexibility, reliability, durability and resistance.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Love my Tommy Johns. Probably the best and most comfortable men's underwear I've ever worn. They are the prefect fit with no riding up the crouch. They are very durable and hold up from washing well. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the lack of bold colorful pattern styles. I image when the product takes off nationally, more outrageous color patterns will be added. The selection and order process was extreme easy. Price was also somewhat reasonable. I love wearing them, not to mention my best gal likes the way they look.

Original review: June 26, 2018

Tommy John was excellent underwear. I would definitely order from them again. It's rare that you can find online a company that has the kind of selection that makes online underwear shopping something that I want to do, but they did for me. I like the underwear to be snug, but also comfortable. I like them to fit just right and have just the right amount of slack. I like them to be black or dark colors. I like them to be attractive and also easy to wash. I do not like baggy style underwear as they do not feel right to me. They are uncomfortable and pesky. This includes but is not limited to boxers and boxer kinds of underwear. However, I do like tighter fitting boxer briefs. They are different to me.

Original review: June 23, 2018

Tommy John men's underwear come in several sizes and in a few nice colors and the styles are very popular with middle aged men. I really like the black waist style. The other features that helped me decide to make this purchase were the availability at nearby stores and online. At times the fit is a little off like in sizes large and medium. There also needs to be larger size options. Another improvement would be to add different styles because they mainly are basic. The person I bought them for really liked them but his size usually needs a larger option so they were a little. But my overall experience was very positive because he really liked the gift.

Original review: June 22, 2018

They offer super high quality underwear with style. They support me very well and stay put. I feel confident wearing them with my partner because I believe they have a nice looking style and colors. The elastic stays strong after many washes. The fabric also stays soft and comfortable after washing. They carry the best underwear that I have ever worn. I was lucky to receive a pair as a gift and I haven’t used a different brand since. I would like them to be a lower price but you pay for the high quality. Tommy John has a great website that is easy to use. I probably spent more time on it than I was planning but it was only because there are so many great designs that I wanted to check out. Every order has been correct and their sizing is always consistent so I know what I’m getting. I was very happy with the whole process.

Original review: June 21, 2018

Tommy John is a first rate company. Their underwear and products are unique. They are extremely comfortable and durable underwear that I have ever worn. These are not snug. They fit very well under your clothes. There were no issues with the products and it exceeded all of my expectations. My underwear was delivered quickly without any issues. And it was very easy, fast and efficient experience. I would highly recommend this company. I would buy from them in the future.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I like this brand because it's name brand men's underwear. It's the Gucci of the underwear world. It's really dope and they have a lot of swag. But they need to be more like boxers. I rock boxers all day all night so it's important to me that they're not briefs. Overall, it was cool. I would buy these over and over again. I need a website I can find these that way I can order them right away.

Original review: June 18, 2018

It's good for you to wear. I like how cool it gets to look and make the skin comfortable, they have may things to offer and you can find what you are looking for. They are focused in making sure that you like what they have, they keep everything so cool and have you check it out. They are good place to shop and I like that one can be treated nice.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I love how comfortable their underwear are and how they are at an affordable price and they come in a wide variety of colors for you to choose from as well. But they need to have more styles and colors of underwear for you to choose from and they need to have more price points for you to choose from and they need to have different materials for you to choose from as well like satin and silk. I had a great experience with the products and I would recommend them to anyone who asks for them and I would tell them that you can not go wrong with this brand.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I like the sleek and quality design of these underwear. They last a long time and are comfortable. Also they are of good style. They also generally come in more styles compared to other cheaper brands of underwear. However, they are a bit more expensive than other cheaper brands of underwear such as Fruit of the Loom. I would improve further on the quality of these underwear without trying to take much of an increase in cost of possible. I would also try to make these underwear more widely available in stores and also online. Also possibly adding more active underwear options would be another improvement. Furthermore, I would come out with collective special editions which may incentivize purchases. Other than that, my overall experience was great and well worth the price and I have really enjoyed my underwear from both of these brands. I will continue to wear and purchase them.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I like the quality and how and where it is made. It's also a reasonable price and doesn't mess up in washer or dryer. It doesn't change colors or draw up so it's one of the best available on the market. Plus it's also a popular brand with a great style so it is a leader as far as style and quality. It's perfect the way it is. But if they wanted to do something is offer the brand at more locations because it's not that easy to find sometimes. Other than that, the overall experience is exceptional. It is a true leader and very well respected in the USA.

Original review: June 14, 2018

It's an overall simple and decent experience. I usually look for the best fitting most comfortable great design and long lasting that gives me support. They fit me much better. They have a very cool design and they seem to be a higher quality with great material that make and doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all. But I have to go to the store and find the right materials at a price that fits my budget and has a great design and style.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Tommy John underwear is one of my personal favorites. I found out about this product on social media and everything about it is on point. My overall experience with the product has been a success. Besides this one time I purchased the wrong size, it has been great. The underwear feels comfortable and I love this so much. But I think this product needs more uniqueness. Other than that, me and my friends buy this product together all the time and still, I would recommend it to all of my friends. I will definitely be buying this more often in the near future.

Original review: June 12, 2018

It's a very convenient service that makes it easier than shopping in stores and has a good price for the boxers and underwear... The products are comfortable and I can wear them with anything. But I wish they'd lower the price of solo pieces. Also improve the waistband and make the shorts more durable and have more space in them.

Tommy John Company Information