Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.71/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Tommy John Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tommy John?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tommy John?

Original review: July 3, 2020

I purchased the women's underwear, 7 pair in different styles. They were ok for the first 2 washes then the stitching started to unravel. Washed them on a gentle cycle but still unraveled. I guess the only way to prevent this from happening is to hand wash! For the money I paid for these I would have expected them to last a lot longer. Very disappointed.

Original review: June 23, 2020

Received a pair of black Large Second skin briefs as a gift from my wife. I could not be happier with the fit and comfort. However after two months they both have developed holes in the rear in the same spots. Price for performance is not good. Probably will not replace them for that reason.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 8, 2020

Tommy Johns makes the most comfortable men's underwear you can buy, imo. They are super soft and thin. Unfortunately, they are not as durable as some other premium undies. I have a pair that is just outside the one year warranty, which brings me to another positive of TJ. I've returned a couple of orders. The most recent one because a pair developed a hole just a couple of weeks after the warranty expired. Just the same, they were nice and accepted the return. They also took an entire order back when I accidentally ordered the wrong size. They are always friendly to work with and if their underwear were less expensive, I would definitely order more.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I ordered a pair of sleep joggers from Tommy John. Once received, there was a giant logo on the thigh. I wrote a review saying the product pictures and descriptions didn't show what the product actually was. They never posted my review. I tried again and they still did not post the review. I have a hard time believing any of their product reviews on their website are from actual customers. My guess is it is their marketing folks creating these "verified" reviews.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I received eight pairs of second skin underwear for Christmas and after two or three wears, five have developed holes. Seems like this is a consistent problem with this product. Unfortunately, very poor quality.

Original review: April 27, 2020

After much reading I decided to order a pair for myself. I have read what is promised as far as quality in this product and I have the testimonials from consumers. I lack confidence in some of the companies claims as the reviews from customers lead me to believe otherwise. Once I get my delivery and try them I will report back.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I bought (2) 5 packs of the cool cotton trunks from the Tommy John website on 1/19/20. I never thought in my life I'd be paying $26 per pair of underwear. After a few weeks, the waistband started rolling down. I don't have a big belly (although I'm not skinny either). I bought these because their radio ads tout how the waistband will not roll down. This is completely false. It has happened to most (but not all) of the 10 pairs I bought. In fact, on a couple of them, they are so rolled down that the waistband is folded in half directly out of the dryer and will not come back (although I haven't tried to iron it, which I refuse to do anyway). Additionally, I bought one pair of the "360 Sport Articulated Ankle Sock - Black / 11-14" to try them out because I'm also considering trying Bombas socks. I have size 12 feet. These socks were so small, they slid off my ankle after about 5 minutes. What a waste (waist? LOL) of my hard-earned money.

Original review: March 14, 2020

Underwear pulls up worst than other underwear, I don't wear them, I threw them away. I am not happy with your underwear at all. I wish I wouldn't of bought them. Your advertising is very deceiving. I will never buy your brand again.

Original review: March 12, 2020

Bought $400+ worth of Tommy John. Tried them on and they fit great and material was great. So I proceeded to wash all 13 pairs. After wearing the Second Skin and 360 Sport for a week I realised how uncomfortable they are because they roll up. The 360 had me stop working out to run to the bathroom to pull them down. During cardio they ride up and chafed my legs. The second skin felt great but ride up just walking and got me looking stupid trying to wiggle or pull them down. I contacted their customer service for help but they would only replace 5, not even half. So I am out 13 underwear.. Hope these don't tear up like other customers. Very dissatisfied customer and will not be buying or commending tommy john. Kevin Hart you are a clown for backing this company.

Original review: March 6, 2020

When I first bought Tommy John underwear I thought I loved the comfort and fit, and immediately bought more, only to find that the first couple of times they were washed they had holes in them. The next few pair had holes in them after one washing. Now, after a year or so, I probably have 6 or so pair of Tommy John underwear and maybe one without holes everywhere. POOR QUALITY!!

Tommy John response

Hi Ben so sorry to hear this. We'll reach out to you via private message to rectify this.

Tommy John Company Information