4.6/5 (366 ratings)

About The Bouqs Company

The Bouqs Co. is an online flower delivery company that sells arrangements throughout the United States. By partnering with local growers, The Bouqs provides customers with a shopping experience based on sustainability and service.

Pros

• Flexible
  • Attractive arrangements
  • Affordable
  • Subscription options

Cons

• Single purchases can be pricey
  • Expensive delivery

Bottom Line

The Bouqs has simplified buying flowers with online delivery and subscription services. While delivery can be expensive, its arrangements are fairly affordable and designed well.

The Bouqs Company Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?

Original review: May 13, 2022

Hi. I just wanted to thank you for the most beautiful flowers. We have had a couple bumps in the road, but the Bouqs customer service has been exceptional. I am a long time and loyal customer! I am also battling stage 4 metastatic breast cancer - you always send me beauty. I am endlessly grateful.

Vicki **

Hi Victoria,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We wish you a speedy recovery and we're so happy to hear that you are enjoying the full Bouq experience. Though there may have been some mishaps in the quality and quantity of the flowers received, however, we do our best to prevent this from happening again in the future and we are so glad that our customer service was able to help make this right for you.

We hope to continue to put a smile on your face! Thank you for sharing your heartwarming feedback with us!

Faye@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: May 11, 2022

Hello, I just wanted to shoot an email about my experience. I greatly appreciated the support I received from Kelwin. He was able to remedy the situation and make me feel better about what happened. I truly appreciated it! Excellent customer service!

Hi Anthony,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that there was an issue with your recent Bouqs order. We're happy to hear that you've reached out to us at customer service and that Kelwin did a great job in helping you with this issue. Thank you for your patience through the process. We hope we can meet and even exceed your experience in the future!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: May 8, 2022

Lord M. Was a lifesaver. I was incredibly disappointed when I saw the flowers my mother received. I understand orders have to be changed but it wasn’t anything like I ordered. I emailed very upset, and wasn’t very nice. Lord responded, was incredibly kind, didn’t get snarky as I totally deserved and has fixed the problem. I am a customer for LIFE. (And Lord deserves a raise!)

Hi Ann,

We are so sorry that you were disappointed with the Bouq your Mother received. It is not the quality of service we pride ourselves on. Thank you for reaching out and giving us an opportunity to make it right. We are thrilled that Lord was able to fix the issue to your satisfaction. We will certainly pass on this credit to his customer service. We appreciate your feedback and hope to exceed your expectation in the future.

Edith@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: April 29, 2022

A few months ago I tried scheduling a bouquet to be delivered the first week of May for Mother's Day. It would not allow me to advance to a May delivery so I waited a month & checked again, same thing. I waited a little bit longer & then finally decided on scheduling a delivery the weekend before Mother's Day (today - 4/29/22). This was my first Bouqs experience. I was excited because I remember seeing them on Shark Tank a long time ago. I ordered a classic bouquet (17 stems per their website). My mom texted me a picture thanking me when she received the bouquet. The flowers included in the bouquet only somewhat match what is pictured on their website & there are only at most 8-10 floral stems. The rest is a bunch of greenery. I am disappointed to say the least. I definitely feel like I got ripped off & will never be purchasing through Bouqs again.

Hi Emily,

Thank you for your feedback. We're so sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the appearance of the Bouq intended for your Mom. As we're normally known to wow our customers with our arrangements, this is never the experience we want you and your mom to have especially this Mother's Day. Please do reach out to us at help@thebouqs.com so we can revisit this case.

Lisa@TheBouqsCo

Original review: April 25, 2022

I was called to a last-minute business trip. Unfortunately, I will not be home for my floral arrangement arrival. The agent could not delay the delivery, however, she sent a replacement. So, that I can have a fresh flowers when I got home. I am so sorry that a bouquet arriving when no one is home. But, I am thrilled that I will have a fresh bouquet the day after my return. Thanks so much, Bouqs.

Hi Sabrina,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that a new Bouq will be on its way in time to greet you when you're back home. Thank you for your patience throughout the process. We hope your trip will be amazing!

Original review: April 25, 2022

I very disappointed with the condition of my bouquet when it was received. I was however very pleased and surprised by the customer service and feel they made a sincere effort to make things right. As long as they do this they deserve 5 stars.

Hi Cindy,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that you're not completely satisfied with the quality of your Bouq. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have. We're glad to hear that you've reached out to us at customer service and that our team was able to help and make it right!

Anna@TheBouqsCo.

Original review: April 24, 2022

I had two distinct issues with my account. Kent the customer service representative acknowledged both of the issues, took into consideration my situation, and offered plausible solutions. His sympathy and empathy was enough to deescalate an angry customer. His professionalism allowed me to consider the companies products and understand that on my end we need to be careful.

Hi Catalina,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Our apologies for the frustrating experience you had with us. Thank you for reaching us at customer service, we're happy to hear that Kent did a great job in ensuring that all the issues will be resolved promptly. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Original review: April 23, 2022

I ordered flowers for a coworker who was injured. Somehow my order got canceled by the florist and I wasn’t contacted. I chatted with customer support and they were so prompt in finding out what happened and helping me get flowers to my friend in a timely manner. I always love getting Bouq flowers so I was happy that my friend would be able to have something brighten her day.

Hi Liz,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that your original Bouq for your friend was not successfully processed. We'd be sure to investigate this issue to prevent it from happening again. Thank you for your continuous love of our Bouqs. We hope to meet and even exceed your expectation of our service in the future!

Original review: April 23, 2022

Love this company and the subscription option. I love sending flowers but the handling and shipping charges with other florists have gotten out of hand. The flowers from Bouqs are beautiful and last a long time. I recently needed customer service and they were amazing as well. And I get to surprise my friends with beautiful bouquets.

Hi Christine,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We realize that the shipping increase may have affected your shopping experience, however, this would also help us continue to deliver the Bouqs despite fuel increases and global supply chain challenges. We're happy to hear that you are continuously enjoying and loving your Bouq and have always chosen us for your friends' special occasions. Thank you for the #BouqLove!

Original review: April 22, 2022

Carmela T. handled my frustrations quickly and kindly. My flowers were delayed in delivery and because of this some of the flowers had died and were wilted, etc. She was great and very helpful. I have had a couple of interactions with their customer service and they have always been amazing and very customer-centric. It is one of the reasons I always recommend them to friends!

Hi Kacey,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that your Bouq was delayed. We realized that missing a special occasion is more than just the money spend and we cannot apologize enough. Thank you for reaching us at customer service and for giving us a chance to make it right. We're happy to hear that Carmela did a great job in helping you with this issue. We hope you're having a lovely day.

Original review: April 22, 2022

I ordered a bi monthly flower subscription and had a slight problem with the bouquet that was selected. It contained lilies and my son is allergic. The rep helped me out immediately and I was able to fix my problem in less than 5 minutes.

Hi Marlee,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear about the issue you had with your previous Bouq. We're glad to hear that you've reached out to us at customer service to have this issue corrected. We wouldn't want your son to get allergies because of the lilies and your family won't be able to enjoy the flowers too. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Original review: April 22, 2022

I absolutely love this company. I use Bouqs often and more times than none have I been blown away by customer service. I was able to apply a discount code I received same day as I placed an order already and it was greatly appreciated.

Hi Brittany,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Thank you for the 5 stars. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future.

Original review: April 21, 2022

I received the wrong bouquet. Loren was beyond helpful and extremely efficient. Your superior customer service is very much appreciated. I understand things happen and the swift resolution to my issue is exactly how all customer service issues should happen!

Hi Dennis,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that your Bouq was not what you were expecting to get. We're happy to hear that you've reached out to us at customer service and that Loren was able to help and make it right. Thank you for giving us a chance to make it right!

Original review: April 21, 2022

Flowers were not able to be delivered because of teachers being out for Spring break and they gave me a 100% discount on my next order. You have to love this company. The Bouqs company is great and have great customer service.

Hi Delorean,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that the recipient would not be able to receive the flowers. However, we're glad to hear that you've reached out to us at customer service. Thank you for your kind words and for the 5 stars!

Original review: April 21, 2022

Elijah was very helpful rescheduling my mother's day order. My mother will be out of the country on Mother's day and I was unaware. Elijah helped me reschedule the order. I am very grateful for the expediency that resolved my issue. Quick, knowledgeable, and effective!

Hi Laura,

Awesome Elijah! And we are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the full Bouq experience. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: April 20, 2022

I had an order that mistakenly went to the wrong address (future work not home). FedEx didn't offer me the option to change the delivery (and the order was already a week out of water). After a bit of research, Bouqs offered me a replacement order to make up for lost one and even postponed it a week so that I can take delivery. Hurray!

Hi Rachel,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear about the issues you encountered when you placed the order. Thank you for reaching us at customer service and we're glad to hear that one of our supports was able to help and made sure that the delivery address of the Bouq was corrected. Thank you for your patience throughout the process.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Have a monthly subscription and my friend fell and broke both wrists and would not be home to receive the April delivery. I contacted the company via on-line chat because the order was already generated. They happily cancelled and refunded the charge for me. THANK YOU so much.

Hi Carol,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear about what happened to your friend. We're happy to hear that you're pleased with our customer service. Thank you for choosing Bouqs.Co!

Original review: April 20, 2022

Elijah assisted me in resolving a problem with a damaged shipment. Details are available in the transcript of the online chat that was completed at 12:40PM on April 20, 2022. The flowers were damaged to due to the way the bouquet sleeves were packed in the shipping box.

Hi Jayne,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that you're disappointed with your recent Bouq delivery. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have. Thank you for reaching us at customer service and for giving us an opportunity to make it right.

Original review: April 20, 2022

My agent was super helpful - I had an autoship subscription order get moved up because of mother's day and I didn't realize it. I wanted to get the date adjusted to have it delivered on my friend's and the agent took care of it swiftly. Even helped me to add a note onto the order to go with the flowers.

Hi Laura,

Great to hear that your subscription order has been taken care of and one of our supports was able to help you set up the upcoming order. We hope to continue to exceed your expectation in the future. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Anna@TheBOuqsCo.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Amazing customer service, friendly and helpful! Carmela was so great. Really appreciate Bouqs giving me a credit for my late order. Thank you so so so much! Really nice to have great customer support. Will for sure order again and hopefully many more times to come. Thank you all.

Hi Megan,

YAY! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the full Bouq experience. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: April 20, 2022

I received this bouquet from my husband recently for our anniversary and, WOW! it was breathtaking! They start out in bud form, so you can experience the bloom overnight, which gave me the freshest experience I've ever had. Watching it slowly bloom was a magical experience that I don't usually get. I'm definitely hoping my husband keeps getting flowers from The Bouqs!

Hi Britney,

Thank you for the #BouqLove! We hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future.

Original review: April 19, 2022

Elijah placed my order for me when I couldn’t do it myself. He ordered my bouquet exactly as I would have and I am very thankful for him. He also got me a discount on the order, which is always appreciated.

Hi Taylor,

Awesome! Thank you for reaching us at customer service - we're happy to hear that Elijah did a great job in ensuring that your order is placed and processed. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to continue to exceed your expectation in the future.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I was having difficulty applying a promo code and contacted the support group via chat. It took a few minutes but the person helping me was able to find a solution. I am glad that I was able to use the promo code in order to send my mom a very nice gift for Mother's day.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad to hear that you've reached out to us about this and that one of our supports was able to help. We hope the flowers will help put a smile on your mom's face on their special day!

Original review: April 19, 2022

Hello, I needed to cancel order as I am going to be out of town when delivered. and I utilized live chat which assisted me efficiently. Help was friendly. It was a pleasurable experience. Thank you. Thank you, thank you!

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the full Bouq experience. We hope to continue to exceed your expectation in the future.

Original review: April 19, 2022

Wasn't able to apply my activation code to my entire first order retroactively, even though I explained that website limitations were the reason I was unable to check out with one cart. They did offer a small incentive to place another order and the representative was friendly and concise (via chat). Overall, a missed opportunity to impress and gain a long-term subscription customer.

Hi Miranda,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're so sorry to hear that you're disappointed with your recent Bouq order and that your promo code was not applied to the order. We understand where you're coming from, however, we're glad to hear that you've reached out to us at customer service and one of our supports was able to provide an explanation as to why this happened. We hope we can meet and even exceed your expectation in the future.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I had not been able to update the terms of my subscription this next month and reached out on chat. Carmela T responded promptly and with consideration, poise and expertise. We quickly resolved my concern- postponing delivery by a few days with a bouquet that works for both me and the timeline. Thank you, Bouqs for being so excellent!

Hi Lisa,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear that Carmela took care of your subscription order to ensure that your orders are all set for delivery. Thank you for your kinds words! We hope you're having a great day.

Original review: April 19, 2022

Carmela T was very easy to communicate with and provided a resolution to my problem with the shipping carrier. She was really empathetic and a great customer service agent. I am a happy customer even though there were shipping delays with my order.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your commendation! We're happy to hear that Carmela did a great job in ensuring that your concerns are taken care of promptly. We hope to continue to exceed your expectation in the future!

Original review: April 19, 2022

I received flowers recently but wasn't sure who sent them. I chatted with Carmela, a customer support rep, and she easily helped me find out who sent them. Not only are the flowers gorgeous, but she was quick to respond and very helpful!

Hi Doree,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Thank you for reaching us at customer service about this issue. We're so sorry for any confusion, however, we're glad to hear that Carmela was able to help promptly. Please have lovely rest of the day!

Original review: April 18, 2022

My recent "Bouqs" bouquet lasted for 2 weeks! I'm in love with your products and service. My son sent me a bouquet of lilies (to commemorate my mom's death/his grandma) that arrived on April 6th, today is April 18th and they are still being enjoyed. Thank you for selecting awesome vendors who care about their craft and their customers. With sincere appreciation, Terri

Hi Terri,

We are so thrilled to hear that your Bouq is bringing you joy for the past two weeks especially as a commemoration to your Mother. What a beautiful way to remember her! We hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the future.

Edith

Original review: April 18, 2022

Kent was so helpful and resolved my issue straight away! He switched my bouquet out even though the deadline to change had passed. And did so for no extra fee. Great experience, and definitely felt well taken care of. I know my mom will love her new bouquet!

Hi Cameron,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're glad to hear that you've reached out to us at customer service to make sure that your recipient will get the Bouq you selected. Thank you for your kind words and for your patience throughout the process.

The Bouqs Company Company Information