1.93/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Farm-fresh and sustainable blooms right to your recipient's doorstep. Connecting people to beautifully designed floral experiences and the responsible partners that create them.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

942 The Bouqs Company Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 11, 2019

I bought my mom some flowers and the picture she sent me of the flowers was a complete embarrassment. I felt like crap. Not only was I missing Mother's Day, but the flowers I ordered for her looked like crap. Most were either dead or not even bloomed. They were all the same color, even though the Bouqs I bought was an assortment of colors. I will never use this company again.

Hi James,

We are sincerely so sorry that you were disappointed with your Mother's Day Bouq. We know since it's past the special day we can't fully make things up to you but we would like to try. Please know if you are ever unhappy with your Bouq or any aspect of our service, we'd like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can resolve things promptly. Kindly email us so we can work on finding the best resolution for you!

Original review: May 11, 2019

I received a double bunch of roses last year on Mother's Day from Bouqs. A large majority of the roses were either dead, wilted, or had brown edges. I said nothing because I didn't want to upset my children. This year on Mother's Day they sent me a double bunch of Lillies from Bouqs. This year the flowers were in worse shape than last year--4 of the stems were lovely. The remaining stems arrived covered in brown lines, brown edges, ripped edges, bent leaves, drooping buds, and falling petals. The flowers do not match what is shown on the site-- they show bouquets but what you get are flowers wrapped brown paper--you have to arrange them. They ship them without water which may be the issue--all other flower companies either ship the stems in water-filled capsules or in a vase with water. These look like the flowers rejected by florists and not even as nice as the ones sold in the corner drugstore.

Hi Amy,

We are so sorry about the Bouqs you have received. We appreciate you bringing this rare experience to our attention as this is certainly not the level of quality and service hold ourselves to and we'd like to make things right. We will follow up in a private message, so we can provide a resolution.

Original review: May 10, 2019

This was the WORST company I've EVER ordered flowers from. Delivery was not met, delays upon delays... excuses upon excuses and NO customer service follow up at all. Bouquet was finally delivered with dead, wilted, droopy flowers. I was VERY disappointed.

Hi Leuthy,

We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with the quality of your flowers and for the delivery delays. We completely understand your frustrations as this is not the standard of quality and service we pride ourselves with. We can not apologize enough and we want to make things right, please email us so we can find a solution for you.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Placed a order on May 1st to be delivered for May 11th for Mother's day, order will be delivered 3 days late. So customer serviced offered me a replacement bouquet to be guaranteed delivery on 5/11, and just checked and that is also being delivered late. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS PLACE AGAIN.

Hi!

We are so sorry that your order and replacement are delayed. This is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have, nor does it match the standard we hold ourselves to. We'd love to make it up to you and gain your trust back, kindly email us so we can work on finding the best resolution for you!

Original review: May 10, 2019

Just used them for the first time this past week after seeing them on Shark Tank. I must say, it was a disappointing and upsetting experience. FedEx did not deliver the flowers to the address I requested. I tried reaching out to customer service and they couldn't help me. All they did was provide the tracking number (which I already had from my shipping confirmation) and requested that I reach out to FedEx myself. In addition to losing the element of surprise, it was inconvenient and a hassle to have to pick up the flowers myself even after paying a hefty $18 for shipping.

Customer Service was unhelpful and did not even try to go above and beyond to help me track the flowers quickly. I sent them an email last night asking for a full refund due to the inconvenience and the first lady that responded back to me didn't even address the issue. I sent a follow up again asking for a full refund in line with their Happiness Guarantee and again, it was not honored. All I received was a 10% coupon for next time... Sad to say, I will not be using them again.

Hi Nicole,

Our sincerest apologies for this experience and how things were handled by our team. We realize that timing is as important as the flowers themselves and we can't apologize enough for missing such a special birthday for your Mom. Our farm-fresh flowers are delivered primarily using FedEx by end of the day, time of delivery varies on the route and schedule of their driver, however, we hope you could still give us a chance to make it up to you and as such, one of our team members will be reaching out shortly via email.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bouqs Company?

Original review: May 10, 2019

I always use 1800-Flowers but decided to give this company a try for something different. Different is exactly what I got! Flowers arrived warm, wilted and broken with petals falling off. I sent pictures & was only given a $10 refund on an $85 order. When I complained again I was told they would resend the arrangement (which isn’t even available anymore) or a promotional credit which I declined. The point of the order was to send my mother a beautiful arrangement, not an embarrassing, wilted mess. I wish I could give zero stars. NEVER, EVER AGAIN!!!

Hi Brandi,

We are terribly sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the quality of your first Bouq and for the way it was handled by our team. I deeply apologize for this first bad impression that we imprinted. This is never the experience we want our customers to have, nor does it match the standard of beautiful, farm fresh flowers on which we pride ourselves. We always want to expand our reach and spread happiness to as much flower enthusiasts as possible. However, some circumstances which can damage our impression to our customers. We're fully accountable for this. Even if these happen to our customers, we always make sure that we fulfill the Happiness Guarantee no matter what. We sent a private message so we can discuss which resolution works for you.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I ordered an arrangement for my aging mother in Florida for her first time celebrating while being alone in her new place. What was delivered was a broken vase and flowers all taped up and unusable. Bouqs only refunded the cost of the vase. Don’t buy flowers from this company!!! Fortunately I was able to find a local florist to send something better.

Hi Joseph,

We are incredibly sorry for this disheartening experience with us, especially for your mother on her very special day. This is never the experience we want our customers to have, nor does it match the standard of beautiful, farm fresh flowers on which we pride ourselves. We always want to reach out and deliver happiness to our valued customers. However, inevitable circumstances happen which interrupts our plans. We take full responsibility for this. Even if these happen to our customers, we always make sure that we fulfill the Happiness Guarantee no matter what. Please see the private message we sent you so we can start a conversation about our resolution to your situation.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I placed an order three days ago on May 7th to have flowers sent to my partner in Hawaii for his birthday. I had him open the flowers with me over Skype and to my dismay, the flowers were brown and wilted before they even bloomed. The leaves were also dried and damaged. Overall, for $68 (without a vase) these are the worst flowers I've ever seen. I would've been better off sending flowers from a gas station than ordering from here.

Hi Sarah,

We are so sorry about the Bouqs you have received. This is this is certainly not the level of quality and service we hold ourselves to. It must have been a frustrating experience to send this to your loved one. We are fully accountable for this and we can't apologize enough but we'd like to try. We will be sending you a private message regarding your experience.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I heard Bouqs advertised on the radio, so I figured I would try them. I ordered flowers for my mom and they were the "grand" order, a bit more in the arrangement. Then the day I picked for delivery and no flowers. It wasn't until I contacted them they informed me the arrangement I ordered was not available. So ALL day long at work, 2000 miles away from my mom and dad, I thought my mom was going to get a beautiful flowers. NOPE. Bouqs apologized and offered me a promo code to use on my NEXT order with them. Not a refund, but store credit.

Now here it is close to Mother's Day and I figure why not use the promo code. After all, I had over $100 of credit with Bouqs. I placed an order 3 days in advance so it's not any last minute order. Today, 9 May 2012, my mom got flowers that looked beat up, petals are browning and the stems are weak. To make matters worse, my dad just had heart surgery with complications. I thought her getting her flowers a little early would brighten her day after working about my dad in the hospital. Imagine your mom seeing a box coming home from hospital, and she gets a bit excited only to open it up and have a flower arrangement which even grocery stores would throw out.

Hi, Sean!

Our deepest apologies for this frustrating experience regarding your Bouq. It must have been disheartening to get your surprise for your mother ruined, especially on her most special day. This is something that we're trying to avoid as a company since it has always been our goal to please our customers with our farm fresh flowers. Again, I'm so sorry to hear about this and to the troubles we have caused to you and your parents, especially when you're at a difficult situation. We take full responsibility for this unfortunate happening. Even if these happen to our customers, we always make sure that we fulfill the Happiness Guarantee no matter what. We know we can do better than what happened. Please see our private message so we can make it up to you. We hope we can gain your trust again and exceed your expectations with our service.

Original review: May 10, 2019

We order flowers to be sent for a passing. They never showed. Even paid extra for express. Due to be delivered on May 6th. 2019. After a few days found out they were never delivered. Company only refunded our money, after I called to question then. NEVER WILL ORDER THROUGH THEM AGAIN!!!

Hi, Robert!

We are truly sorry for the way your flowers turned out and for how it was handled by our team. This unfortunate happening certainly does not match the standards we promised to deliver to our valued customers. We always help our customers in their concerns and we would like to hear more about the details of your situation. Please send us a private message so we can start a conversation and find the best resolution for you.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I placed an order with a promotion they are running. Then they canceled my order without legitimate reason, claiming the promo code was "invalid". However, other customers testify online that their orders using the same code were shipped. I called customer service and asked them to honor the promotion. They refused. I won't use this site again.

Hi, Eric!

We are incredible sorry for the cancellation of your order and for the confusion of our promotional codes. I understand that it must have been frustrating to have this experience. Unfortunately, that specific promotion has been maximized, and is no longer valid on the site. This led us to cancel your order even if it was already placed. Again, we deeply apologize for the confusion. To discuss further about this and to give you a new promotional code you can take advantage of, please see our private message.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I ordered flowers to be delivered on my mother’s birthday. On the delivery day, I followed the order on the app and it said “your order is being prepared to ship” so I figured it was lagging because it was the date of delivery. When I spoke to my mother that night she didn’t mention anything about flowers (I didn’t want to ask her because they were a surprise). The next day, the app said the same thing for tracking. I reached out to Customer Service and the response was “Tips on how to track your order”. As someone who uses FedEx almost daily, I am fully aware of how to track packages. They did not answer any of my questions, only sent the cookie cutter Tips.

I responded immediately saying it is not a carrier issue, that it’s showing as being prepared still (24 hours AFTER the delivery was supposed to occur). Again, I get a response explaining how FedEx delivery times work, instead of Bouqs acknowledging the fact that the flowers hadn’t even been shipped yet. I understand automated responses due to high demand for customer service. But when going back and forth 7 times with a customer, it seems worth it to actually read the messages and answer the questions from the message instead of sending cookie cutter answers. I have used Bouqs for years but now with a disappointed mother and a TERRIBLE experience with customer service I’m not sure I’ll return.

Hi Sean,

We deeply apologize for this frustrating experience and how things were handled by our team. Delivering our flowers on time is one of our greatest priorities and we can't apologize enough for interrupting your surprise for such a special birthday for your Mom. We know since it's past the occasion we can't fully make things up to you but we would like to try. We issued a gift card more than the value of the original cost of your Bouq so we can at least gain back your trust in our company. Should you give us another chance, please see our private message so we can assist you regarding our resolution.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I fell for the commercial about good price. When I finished my order, I was hit with a 21.99 extra fee which jacked my order price much higher than any other flower delivery service I searched. With a Groupon, it brought my order price down, but only so much that I was paying the same as other companies and their already jacked up prices. I will not purchase from this company again! I feel completely misled!

Hi Alan!

We're so sorry that you felt misled. However, our prices don't have any hidden increments. We can ensure you that aim for transparency and make your flower experience worth as we want to make your happiness last longer through our farm-to-table process. This allows longer vase-life for our Bouqs so you can enjoy them for a long period of time. We want to you to have a better experience with The Bouqs. Somebody from our team will be in touch via email. We hope to make it up to you and exceed your expectations.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I will never use this company again. My order indicated that with the use of a promo code that my order would be doubled... The joke is that I paid $47.65 for only 5 lily stems. I am so disappointed with this company. I will never use them again and I would not advise others to use them either.

Hi Sherri,

We deeply apologize for this experience and how things were handled. We are terribly sorry for the confusion regarding the application of our promotional codes. As we have already issued a replacement Bouq for you, we'd be even happier to issue a discount for your next Bouq purchase. We hope that you give us another chance in providing you the best flower experience. Our team will be contacting you shortly to make things right.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Tried to extend the delivery date of my flower purchase for my mother before the flowers were even shipped from "the farm" and was told that I would not be able to change the date of delivery, or cancel my order. I asked if I could file a claim and was denied as the woman on the phone stated "sorry I already talked to my manager once about you". Now I am out $60+ dollars for flowers that will be sitting in the hot sun on a porch for 3 days while the recipient is out of town. Will never order from this company again, very poor customer service that cares nothing about the actual customers.

Hi Allison,

Our sincerest apologies for this frustrating experience and how things were handled. We realize that timing is as important as the flowers themselves and we can't apologize enough for missing any occasion for your Mom. So, in addition to a full promotional credit, we will be following up in a private message to try and make things right. We hope we can exceed your expectations this time as it is our primary goal to bring happiness to our customers.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I tried to order the "double" flowers for the price of regular for my mother for mother's day - once I selected the flowers (I was looking for a particular kind of flower), I found out that they were not included on the special. I told the "chat" line that their ad was misleading and I clicked the correct link to get to this special - and was told that no, the flowers you want are not covered by the ad. Then, after ordering (but 4 days prior to delivery), I found out that my mom would be on a cruise during mother's day and the flowers would sit for 9 days on her doorstep before she got home to get them- so I tried to use the "edit your order" feature that they advertise to have the delivery date changed.

After putting me on hold to check their resources, they told me they could not change the delivery date... I was told they could hold them at the FedEx site and then FedEx could deliver them on the date I needed or I could go get them at FedEx (I live 9 hours away from my mom). So, either the flower rot on her doorstep or in the FedEx facility. What a great company - absolutely no problem solving or trying to help the customer at all (and I was a return customer). NEVER again! This company just wants your money... They do not value their customers! Run, don't walk, to another company to get a good, fair deal without all the excuses!

The Bouqs Company response

Hi, Beckie! We're so sorry about this experience. We appreciate the feedback as we do see areas of improvement that we can make to better our service. You should definitely have been given the opportunity to take advantage of the promotion, and been given options regarding the changes needed to be made to your order. We'd really like to make this a better experience for you. Kindly check your inbox for a message from one of our team members! We're hoping we can turn this situation around for you.

Warmly,

Elle @ The Bouqs Co.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I ordered flowers for my mom for Mother's Day 2 days ago that are not being delivered for 5 more days and they refused to change the wording on my card. I even said if they sent it with no card it would be fine and they suggested I hold the delivery using FedEx. Go pick it up...and deliver it myself. What is the point of a flower delivery service if you're not going to deliver it? It should take no more than 2 minutes to remove a card. They gave me no solution and when I brought up their so called "Backed By 100% Happiness Guarantee" they had nothing to say. Don't use them.

Hello, Claire!

Thank you so much for your feedback, as we rely on our customer's voice to let us know what we need to improve on. We cannot apologize enough for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused. This should have been an easy, stress-free experience and we're hoping to make it right by you. Please check your inbox for a message from one of our team members.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I attempted to purchase Mother's Day flowers on 4 separate occasions and continued running into a glitch that only let me order in May 2021. Each time I chatted with CS and it wasn't until the last time that they stated that the bouquets I was attempting to buy were actually sold out. It doesn't say they are sold out on the website and if the glitch means they are sold out I would have appreciated CS letting me know the first 3 times I contacted them. They provided no support once learning that there was an error in the website and that customer service was unhelpful. Also purchased from them for Christmas and the bouquet was mostly dead when it arrived.

Hi Caitlin!

We're so sorry to know about the issues you faced when trying to place your order. Our Bouqs are selling fast due to the Mother's day demand, but we understand that a huge part of your experience rides on the ease of placing your order. We've forwarded your feedback over to tech to ensure a better, seamless overall online experience. We're still hoping to make it right by you so kindly check your inbox for an email from one of our team members! We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I will not be using this company ever again. I ordered Mother's Day flowers 10 days before Mother's day, then the next day after I ordered and paid, my mom informed me she would be out of town for my chosen delivery date. I quickly message Bouq's customer service 8 days before my chosen delivery date to move the date to a day when my mom would be at home. They immediately told me they couldn't change it. I said, "Okay, let me cancel the order then, because no one will be at the residence". Nope, said they couldn't cancel it. I said, "Well this is OVER a week in advance, are you sure nothing can be done?" "No, sorry." Absolutely ridiculous. I can understand if it's just a few days notice. By 8-9 days notice for them to cancel it or change the date?? All they have to do is cancel it. I contacted my bank to file a dispute with the charge. Such a pain.

Hi, Danielle!

We're so sorry to learn about your experience. I understand the importance of having the delivery date changed or the order canceled, so we'd really like to make this up to you! Kindly check your inbox for a message from our support team. We're hoping to resolve this issue so you can hopefully still enjoy your farm fresh Bouq!

Best regards,

Elle @ The Bouqs Co.

Original review: May 6, 2019

My dear mother paid through the nose for a "triple bouquet" of lilies for my birthday. When they arrived, ALL of the flowers (all 20 of them) were brown, bruised, torn, and dead. She managed to get them to send a second bouquet - more flowers, all brown, bruised, torn, and dead. I didn't have the heart to tell her. Screw you, Bouqs!

Hi Erinn,

We are so sorry about the frustrating experience with our flowers. We hope that you give us another shot at providing farm fresh flowers to our valued customers. We thought it would be best to issue a gift card of a higher value than the original cost of your Bouq. This way, you could enjoy an upgraded size, as well as select the most suitable delivery date from a fresh collection. Of course, we're happy to take care of a replacement for you by best matching the original order and selecting the earliest available delivery date. Thank you for your valued feedback- you will receive a private message regarding our resolution shortly.

Sage

Original review: May 4, 2019

I purchased a flower ARRANGEMENT for my sister's 70th birthday party at a restaurant. What they don't tell you anywhere but in the FAQ is that the floral arrangements are not as pictured. They send the flowers in a flat box grouped by flower type. I had NO need to check FAQ because I did not have any questions. Their pictures of professionally arranged flower bouquets is marketing fraud. I complained multiple times, but the best they could do was refund the $12 plastic vase that was too small to hold the flowers. I will be contacting the attorney general of New York state to report their fraudulent marketing practices. Who in their right might would purchase a box of un-arranged flowers to be delivered to a restaurant as a gift for their sister's 70th birthday - NO ONE!

Hi Eileen,

We are sincerely sorry you were disappointed with the appearance of your Bouq. Please know if you are ever unhappy with your Bouq or any aspect of our service, we'd like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can resolve things promptly. We would like to make up for this incident and as such, one of our team members will be reaching out via email.

Resolution response: May 10, 2019

Thank you for reaching out to me to rectify my experience! I appreciate your quick responses and timeliness.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Yesterday Bouqs had a promotion for Mother’s Day. It stated that customers would receive $40 off a bouquet AND free shipping. I was finally able to place an order, no help to their slow website only to have it canceled out of the blue the next day. I don’t know if this is their way of acquiring potential customer information but regardless if you can’t honor your own promotion then please don’t promote it!

Hi Alek!

We are so sorry for the confusions about our Hulu promo and the frustrations that it caused you. The order was not eligible for free shipping due to the promo code being invalid, thus we had to cancel your order. However, we would like to make up for this incident and as such, one of our team members will be reaching out shortly via email.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Do not honor orders/promo codes and refund money. Save yourself time and effort and buy local... Total scam and joke; filing a complaint with BBB. Avoid at all costs (literally). The orders I've seen are pathetic and wouldn't sell for $5 in a grocery store... Great concept but a total scam.

Hi Jameson!

We are incredibly sorry for your experience with us. Seeing that you've tried our HULUBOUQ promo, the code ($40 off with free shipping) was only available for the first 1,000 customers. But because of high demand, it caused a problem in our system, thus we had to cancel some of the orders that, unfortunately, includes yours. We understand your frustrations towards this concern and we would like to make things right. A member of our team will contact you via email to work a best resolution for you.

Belle @ The Bouqs Co.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I ordered flowers for my Mother and they arrived moldy, broken and half dead. I reached out to customer service dept. via chat to rectify. The only initial options I was given were to either resend the arrangement or receive a promotional credit. Are you kidding? TBH I should have either had the offer of a super deluxe arrangement sent with a guarantee that they wouldn't arrived as they initially did OR resend the same arrangement with a full refund for my inconvenience. The option I ended up with was a full refund. So no flowers for mom for Mother's day because I'm so turned off from ordering online. I'll purchase them in a store at this point and give to her when I see her. Safe to say I'll never use this company again or recommend them.

Hi Marisa!

We sincerely apologize for the way you Bouq turned out and for the way it was handled by our team. We understand the frustrations you and your mom have had and we would like to make this right. It is our goal to deliver flowers that exceed your expectations to help you celebrate Mother's day and we can't apologize enough for the disappointments you've had with this experience. We hope you could still give us a chance to make it up to you and as such, one of our team members will be reaching out shortly via email.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I was trying to participate in a coupon offer The Bouqs set up with another company for $40 off with free shipping but the website was having some issues and the offer did not work. The website gave vague errors like "Please follow the supplied link to qualify for this offer." The free shipping offer expired in the time I tried to get the offer to work and there was no visible customer service option on the main website. I found a live chat option later on a separate help portal.

The live chat agent clearly had no interest in helping me. She stated it was working for her and that the issue was with my device. She suggested creating an account, removing the item and retrying it, and trying different links and it still did not work. I would not recommend this company just because of the poor customer service they provided in this instance. This issue seems to be common as the company has a 2-star average rating on Consumer Affairs.

Hi, Avi!

Our sincerest apologies for the confusion on our discount code and for how it was handled by our team. Our HULUBOUQ code ($40 off with free shipping) was only available for the first 1,000 customers. Because of the huge number of users that were trying to use the code in our system, there were website errors that were experienced by some of our customers. We are incredibly sorry that your attempt of placement order was one of them. We understand how frustrating this was since it was a rare opportunity, and due to some website errors, you were not able to take advantage of the code. Since you can't take advantage of the code anymore, we would like to offer you a resolution with the same benefits. To discuss more about this, please see our private message.

Original review: April 29, 2019

Worst florist on the planet!! I called this company five days ahead of my brother-in-law‘s funeral. First, on the arrangement I wanted they were posting a 20% discount. When I asked them if they could get it there by 10 AM because it was a funeral they said that they could but that I couldn’t get the 20% discount because it was for spring flowers not for funeral flowers (WTF?!?) The flowers did not arrive. Shortly after the funeral the funeral home closed. Family even went back to the home to try to retrieve the flowers and no one was there. We get a call three days later from the funeral home saying that they arrived sometime around 230. When I called the company to get my money back they refused saying that they were delivered and it didn’t matter what someone over the phone had a The flowers did not arrive.

Shortly after the funeral the funeral home closed. Family even went back to the home to try to retrieve the flowers and no one was there. We get a call three days later from the funeral home saying that they arrived sometime around 230. When I called the company to get my money back they refused saying that they were delivered and it didn’t matter what someone over the phone had guaranteed. I am so upset that these flowers did not make it to this funeral and still at this moment they have no flowers for me!! DO not trust this company to do what they’re going to do say they’re going to do! Do not trust this company with your memories and do not trust this company to provide what they’re supposed to on time!!

Hi Kim,

I'd like to send our condolences for the loss of your brother-in-law. This experience is certainly unacceptable and we can't apologize enough. While you are being refunded, we realize that missing a this occasion is more than just the money spent and to we will be following up in a private message to try and make things right.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Quinn @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I used to buy Bouqs because the flowers were sustainable and I liked the different options. They provided bouquets that were different from other sites. I’m an American living abroad and always ordered for my mom back home in the States. But for some reason Bouqs decided to suddenly change their IP so people outside the US can’t even place orders. I can no longer look at my account or even attempt to log in. All I get is an error code and their help page says their new system may lock people out and there’s nothing to do about it.

I don’t understand why I’m locked out from even looking at my account now just because I’m abroad!? You know you can just say we only ship in the US, right? Thank goodness I didn’t have my information saved in my account. It’s absolutely ridiculous and when I chatted with a customer service rep he was like, "We don’t ship outside the US," even though I explained I’m an expat wanting to ship in the US and had done so before. I’m taking my business elsewhere then. It’s really poor service to even lock people out of their accounts.

Hi, Kerri!

We sincerely apologize for the confusion. The error in placing orders from IP addresses outside the US is an effort to protect our customer's information. We have implemented a new fraud prevention platform that unfortunately blocks international access for some of our legitimate customers. On my end, What I can guarantee you is that your account has already been removed from our system. It saddens us, as a company that wants to be of help to spreading happiness, that some customers won't be able to purchase farm fresh flowers from us anymore. Even if this unfortunate restriction exists, you can still purchase flowers from us but through the people you know who are currently living in the US. To further this discussion, please see our private message.

Original review: April 26, 2019

The website sucks you in, but let me assure you that what you receive will not be what is pictured on the website. I ordered the flowers with succulents (specifically for the succulents) and not only did it not come with any of those, they sent generic flowers that were not even the colors on the website. Had to file a PayPal claim which they managed to get denied. So I'm out 64.00 for my mother's birthday... The succulents were an inside, personal gift... The reason I ordered the bouquet. So. Complete loss of money. Complete frustration over not getting what I paid to have delivered. And having absolutely no recourse to get my money back. I wish I would have read the reviews.

Hi Heather,

We are so sorry that your flowers did not arrive as expected and appreciate you sharing this with us. I see that you are in correspondence with a Customer Service Manager who will work to make things right. We appreciate your candid feedback and greatly look forward to making things up to you.

Sean @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Last Mother's Day in 2018, I was so excited to find Bouqs as they described themselves on the web. We ordered several orders of flowers to arrive over the days before and after Mother's Day thinking our mother would be so delighted. When they arrived my mom was distressed as she knew they must be expensive. She immediately went to the website and tried to find an 800 number to call Bouqs and tell them the state the flowers that arrived but was unable to find one!

The first two shipments, Vibrance and Pegasus were puny and super skimpy - the 12 count of the sunflowers included the stalks of greenery (i.e. 5 sunflowers and 7 leafy stalks(!!!) and Pegasus arrived with no hydration protection. Both orders predominated with brown buds and dry stalks. We are used to sending and receiving boxed flowers and know the blooms are intended to arrive closed, and my mom hoped to revive them by immediately placing them in water and cutting their stems. The third order, the irises, arrived as expected, they were beautiful.

There were 2 more more shipments to come and I cancelled them because 2 of the 3 that arrived were awful - and my mother felt terrible about it. Bouqs refunded the orders that I cancelled before they shipped, BUT refused to refund the first two extremely disappointing orders that instead of uplifting and delighting my mom on Mother's Day created stress and more so in Bouqs' requirement to send a photo to them of their very poor deliveries. AVOID AVOID AVOID Bouqs - unless you want to make someone feel bad.

Hi Lesley,

We are sincerely so sorry to hear about the experience that you an your mom had. It certainly does not reflect the level of quality and service on which we pride ourselves. We appreciate you bringing this unfortunate situation to our attention so we can further look into it and assess how this happened.

While it may be too little too late, someone from our team will be reaching out to you via email to seek a resolution that will hopefully make things right with you.

Thank you so much for your valued feedback.

Quinn @The Bouqs Co.

Original review: April 24, 2019

My grown children have sent me flowers from this company 3 times.. Every time they are poor quality and not fresh. This last bunch I could have purchased at the grocery store for much cheaper than $52. They arrived wilted, broken, crushed and were just filler flowers except 3 succulents and only one was still intact. I told my daughter in law the first time, but now I just don't want to embarrass her or upset her. Flowers are suppose to bring a smile, but these just made me sad. Do not order from this company.

Hi Alicia,

While I understand you not wanting to upset your daughter in law, please know if you are ever unhappy with your Bouq or any aspect of our service, we'd like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can resolve things promptly. We would like to make up for this incident and as such, one of our team members will be reaching out shortly via email.

The Bouqs Company Company Information