1.1/5 (159 ratings)

About Collections Etc.

Collections Etc. Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Collections Etc.?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Collections Etc.?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

I used to always buy from them in the past. I placed an order and they lost it, are refusing to refund my money and reshipped the item and charged me again. Customer service is not helpful at all. I even used Paypal to keep from unauthorized charges and they still charged me. Now have my bank involved in getting my money back. I would strong advise staying away from them.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

Used to be a good place to get products "cheap". Not anymore. They now add on a "handling charge" with each order which negates any savings you may think you are getting.... Do Not waste your time here.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 24, 2022

They received my order in Wisconsin. I'm in MO. The company is in Illinois. Why is my order sent to Wisconsin to begin with? They tell me well I gotta wait 7 to 10 days. Don't nothing take that long. Never again. I will be filing a complaint.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Updated on 01/16/2022: WHY BOTHER, I am still out 10.98, I will never purchase from Collections Etc. again..problem solved, but I lost the shipping cost..I unfortunately never heard of you before....THIS IS SO WRONG!!!! WHEN IS THIS GOING TO STOP?

Original Review: I measured my calf as asked by seller 16'" however you cannot get the sock on or over your foot. I went to return them and Collections want to deduct $10.99 postage from my return. This is W.R.O.N.G. The sellers are Proviso, Melrose pk. ILL. 6163..yes that is the info she gave me. I would be a fool to send them there, please can you help me to just get ALL of my $? I should not have to pay return postage on such A POORLY ADVERTISED PRODUCT. THANK YOU..S **

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

I ordered online from Collections, Etc. on Dec. 2. When tracking my order, it showed nothing had yet been shipped by Dec. 16 even though their site states it will be shipped within 7-10 business days. Called them and talked to someone who was very difficult to understand and was told the order was "printed" (whatever that means) on Dec. 8 and I should, again, get it within 7-10 days. She couldn't tell me whether it's actually been shipped yet or not although there is still no tracking number, but said I should call back after that number of days if I still don't have it. She said I couldn't cancel the order as it had already been printed even though it hadn't been shipped. So I have no order and have no idea when it will be shipped but I can't cancel it. Do not order from this company ever! I've had trouble with them before and should have known better so I'm warning you.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

Do not buy from this website!!! I ordered a Christmas Tree Nov 13th. E-mailed to check status on Dec 5th. The reply I got said it had been shipped. Checked tracking status Dec 16th, said it was delivered Dec 11th. Never received this item. No phone # listed to call.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

I placed an order on Nov 16, 2021 for 3 in stock items. It's now Dec 2. My order has not shipped. Emailed & called customer service. They claim UPS or whoever hasn't picked up the order, but Collections isn't doing anything about it.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

Placed an order by phone and got denied because I was using a foreign debit card, but my foreign bank sent me a text message right away saying the company has charged the amount of that unsuccessful purchase. I called back Collections Etc and they told me if there is no order number and there won't be any charges. Big lies! They charged my foreign debit card again in 30 days without any notice or giving out any order number. I feel I have been cheated and robbed. Horrible customer service. Untrustworthy company.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

My mom loved The set. It was very pretty when she got it. She put it away till she got her new bed. It was bought in May. She put it on her bed in Oct. Washed it yesterday and the seams came apart. We called and was told, "Sorry we can't help you. It's been over 120 days since you got it." She has done business with them over 20 yrs and she paid 50.00 for a piece of junk and all she wanted was to send it back and get it replaced. I told them, "You just lost a good customer." She was just fixing to start ordering Christmas from them. When we hung up she went to her room and threw away all her catalog. They were very rude. They do not stand behind their product

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

I ordered a product and was sent wrong item. Offered to send it back. Told to keep it. I would be sent correct product. That never happened and money never refunded even after multiple calls and emails. The supervisor said there was nothing she could do for me and was very unkind. I am on disability. 50 dollars is a great deal of money for me. After 3 months I have given up. I ordered a solar umbrella tree and was sent a wireless doorbell.

Collections Etc. Company Information