Taylor Gifts

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

In March, I called Taylor Gifts order line and spoke with a customer service representative named "Steven." I ordered a Mobil Desk and Craft Center for $199.98, plus shipping. My confirmation number was **. Steven said that the order would be ready for delivery in 2-4 weeks. The payment was charged to my credit card in August of 2016. Today is November 2, and I still have NOT RECEIVED my ORDER! I tried calling all the phone numbers listed for Taylor Gifts online and none are working phone numbers.

A couple of months ago, I wrote Taylor Gifts a letter of inquiry at the address listed, and to date, I have NOT RECEIVED the COURTESY of a RESPONSE, nor was the letter returned to me, so I know that someone received it. It is now 8 months later, I have paid for an item that I never received. I am hopeful that Taylor Gifts will still make good and send me my missing desk and craft center. After so many months and an inability to reach Taylor Gifts, I am starting to lose hope and am beginning to think that maybe I have been cheated. Help!

On April 9, 2016, I sent an order to Taylor Gifts enclosing a check for $88.84. On April 20th I received an email that the items had been back ordered. Finally after no response on June 27, 2016, I called to discover their phone was disconnected and the second just rang and rang. My check had been cashed. I am a senior citizen and ordering online or through catalogs was convenient but now I have no faith I will receive my order and will no longer order online or from catalogs. I noticed on other reviews some said Walmart/Taylor Gifts, is this the parent company? Could Walmart be someone to contact? I appreciate the info from the other reviews, hope we all get our money back.

Order was sent to Taylor Gifts on March 21, 2016, confirmation of shipment on March 23, backorder of part of order email received March 29. My check was cashed. When shipped part of order was received on April 10, I returned 3 items that I had over-ordered for refund or credit. No response of any kind from company. Since then I've called each number several times and neither works. I've sent 3 emails over time and no response. Found out today that company filed for Chapter 7 on April 22. As I am on a fixed income, I cannot afford to part with that amount of money without something in return, and I really can't imagine how someone can be so cruel. I intend to file whatever form I have to for compensation. But now I have to navigate a confusing process to do that. I would like to know if Taylor Gifts was part of another company that is still in business as many catalog companies are.

In March 2016, I sent a check for 69.90. The check was cashed, endorsed by Taylor Gifts. I have a copy front and back of the check. What a horrible company!!! No merchandise has arrived, therefore no order number etc. Thank you.

My 98 year old mother ordered an adjustable blanket support from Better Senior Living. She received 2 replies that the item was on back order and would be shipped on 03/23/16 and 04/15/16. To date this item has not been received. The check was cashed. I've tried to contact them by phone. The phone rings 2/3x and then a busy signal is heard. Tried computer to no avail page says "error". The other 2 items were received. The account number is **. She is due a refund of $20.51 (17.98 for item, H/P 1.54 and insurance .99).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taylor Gifts?

Consider me one more person to have Taylor Gifts steal my money. I bought a $30 talking watch for my 94 year old mother - it didn't work. I sent it back for a full refund only to have the watch returned with a notice that said they had "moved with no forwarding address." I will continue to pursue this company and will make sure they are reported.

Placed an order for 2 items back in March 2016. One item was discontinued so they issued a check. April 18, 2016 I called to see where was the 2nd item. Spoke with Ember who said it was backordered and would be delivered May 5th, 2016. Almost a month later and item is still not here. Have tried calling several times -1-800-516-1165 and call does not go thru. Have checked website www.betterseniorliving.com and it does not work. Guess this is another customer they screwed out of more money!

We ordered a chin strap for my husband's CPAP machine. It did not fit correctly. Returned on 03/16/16 for a refund. Have not heard anything and it is 06/01/16. Tried to go to website on return slip www.taylorgifts.com. Not found. Called customer service number 1-610-725-1100 and got a recorded message that said "Your call cannot be completed at this time. Please call again later." Next complaint will go to Walmart.

Placed and order with Taylor Gifts in February 2016. The check was cashed, but still no merchandise. I have written to them, tried to call, all for nothing. I guess at this point the 85.82 check I wrote was for their own needs as I have not gotten a thing.

The first of the year I ordered this item. After several months of being told they were backordered I called and demanded my money back. I finally got the $45.00 check. I had always had good luck with Taylor Gifts. I deposited the check into my account at the bank, later to be told it came back but I was also charged $10.00 because of it. It has soured me from ordering from ANY catalog I get in the mail. If an address is emailed me I'll send copies of what I have.

This company failed to send me items I ordered. Upon complaint, they sent me two refund checks. Both checks bounced and I had to pay the penalty of $11.00 to my bank. I am 91 years old and this is outrageous! I want my $80.90 plus $11.00 paid back.

On April 21, 2016 I mail an order, with my check in the full payment amount to Taylor Gifts. I placed an order for Static Cling Privacy Film, to cover bathroom window in my home. The item number is 40031 Frosted, on sale for $17.98 each X 4 = $ 77.86. I have not received the items ordered, or the return of my check, a refund of the $ 77.86 sent to them. The toll-free number listed on the catalog I placed the order from does not work. I have repeatedly tried to contact Taylor Gifts, and cannot get any response from them. I don't have an order number since I mailed my order to them and haven't been able to contact them.

I ordered the zipper bra back on April the 4th 2016. I have called Wal-Mart who gave me their customer's service number in which I have called everyday up to today and still no answer so I guess I'm just out of 66 dollars. If anyone from this company sees this feel free to contact me.

I ordered lighted switch plates and pot lid racks from Taylor Gifts 3-17-16. After more than enough time for delivery I called (5-10-16) the number listed on the front of the catalog which someone finally did answer. The CSR told me the switch plates were out of stock and the monies would be returned to me via check which I have yet to receive, however, the pot lid racks would be mailed soon. Neither have I received. My wife got online to search for contact info to the company. My wife could not find anything so she called the Pottstown Bureau of Information... The CSR told her Taylor Gifts has filed for bankruptcy and we needed to contact the lawyer handling the case. I will be calling the lawyer to see how to go about getting my monies returned as Taylor Gifts has already cashed my check.

I ordered two bathroom rails on April 4th for $27.90. Taylor Gifts deposited my check on April 7th at Bryn Mawr Trust Co. Later I received a refund check from Taylor Gifts for $20.45 with an explanation that the items were not available. The refund was short by $ 7.45. I sent a note to their customer service, but never received an answer back. Since then, I received a notification from my bank that Taylor Gifts' $20.45 check had bounced because of insufficient funds. Also my bank charged me $12.00 for the paperwork to deal with the bounced check. Taylor Gifts has cost me $39.90, and I have received nothing from these crooks.

AFTER 3 weeks of trying to find my order, which WAS SUPPOSED to have been shipped, WE'VE MADE EVERY ATTEMPT to find the order, contact www.walmart/taylorgifts and no one can help. They give us a phone number that is not in working order.

I received a refund check for $9.54 and cashed it at my bank last week. A few days later, I checked my bank account only to learn that the $9.54 was debited to my account as NSF! Not only did the Taylor Gifts check bounce for my refund, but, an additional $12.00 bank charge was applied to my account! The bank waived the $12, but I am out the refund dollars... The bank debit cancelled my cashed check! Taylor Gifts is a fraudulent business and should be put out of business. I will never do business again with it!!

I purchased and was charged on my Paypal account March 20, 2016 for 2 ladders. They didn't show. I got a reply to my email inquiry and said that they would ship it again. Nothing arrived. I have 4 different numbers for the company and only a recorded response that customer service is closed or the mailbox is not taking messages. I luckily ordered through Paypal and filed a complaint through them. Hopefully I will get a response.

It has been 3 weeks since I placed any order. This past week I called, only to get a busy signal, and then after dialing a different number, I was asked to leave my phone # and someone would get back to me - Well so far, no order and no return phone call!!! Is anybody there?? Would you please just let me know what's happening with my order?!!

I placed a order with Taylor Gifts 4/19/16. They took the payment out of my account. I have not received my product yet. I go on site to check with my order and says order cannot be found. I've been calling them since 4/20/16 and no one answers the phones. I've tried emailing them and no responses. Mind you, I spoke to Taylor gifts 4/18/16 but since then, no one will even answer the phones. So now I'm contacting BBB ON MY BEHALF TO SEE IF THEY CAN CHECK INTO THE COMPANY.

Ordered 02/16/16 all but 1 item has shipped. This is a Bell and Howell Silver Sonic Rechargeable Max hearing system. It was due to ship 03/19/16 this April 9, 2016 and I have not received it yet. This is entirely too long. Please advise if I am going to get this item or not. Thank you.

Purchased seat covers. Such horrible quality. Damaged... Called for return. They will only provide a label for the damaged products. So in order to return the rest of my order I had to provide my own label! But the icing on the cake is that they need 60 days to process your return!!! 2 billing cycles! So if you used a credit card you will be charged interest for 2 months for a returned product! Company is a complete JOKE! BE WARNED. STAY FAR AWAY. YOU WILL REGRET IT!

I ordered a hair dryer stand from this company. I have had shoulder surgery and thought that this was a great idea. My husband put the package when it arrived in the garage. It was recently found (outside the 45-day return). There were no screws inside the package. Looking at the holes the screws are tiny- about the size of straight pins. Customer service was less than cordial and will not send screws. I will not deal with this company again.

My mom had blood clots in her legs that broke and went into her lungs. It's a miracle she's alive. We found leg pumps from Taylor gifts that are supposed to help her. We spent close to $90 on them. We received them and they sent us the wrong sized holes. Couldn't fit to pump. We called for a return label. They "sent" two which we never received. My mom just got off the phone with them. She spoke to "Stacy" a manager who made her cry. She was very rude to her which I do not appreciate it.

My mother is sick. She's lucky she's alive. We tried to get these to help her and this company treated her like scum. This is uncalled for. We have yet to receive the return labels and I'm not sure if I trust them sending us a new one. I think they might actually keep them and keep the money like I've read they have done to some other customers. Don't get involved with these scam artists. You wait an hour and a half to get a customer service rep only for them to make you feel like garbage.

Rudest customer service people ever. Had to file a Consumer Protection Complaint and BBB Complaint. This company is a joke. Just do not order!!

I ordered a security bar, but the bottom piece will not screw into the bar, nor will the bar shift positions when silver button is pushed, as advertised. I called customer support tonight but they are closed for the weekend. I note they also did not send a list of things order.

I ordered an Easy Spread Butter Mill, and waited for 2 months. They finally sent it, and it did not do what they said. 3 months later, they sent me another when I did not reorder it, nor did I return the other one. I called them 3 times to complain, and the customer service number dropped me. They are inept, and are trying to save their sorry company, at my expense.

On this date, Thursday, September 10, 2015, I placed an order at approximately 1:00 p.m. for a Fanny Pack, Item Number 41270 on page 11 of the September 2015 booklet. Upon inquiring as to how the Fanny Pack stayed hooked, the salesgirl immediately forwarded my phone call to an unlisted number which rang and rang and rang. Not once beforehand, did the salesgirl in question stated that this was what she intended to do. After having waited to begin with for a salesgirl, and then to have the salesgirl so very disrespectfully transfer my call to a number she knew would not respond, I thought it was not only a very "Low-Class," thing to do, but in addition, was totally ignorant. I then had to pick up the phone, dial, wait, and speak to another person named, "Alan," who took my Order which came to a total of $25.92.

On July 20 sent check of $39.98 for the purchase of a Kabooti cushion. My check cleared the bank on July 24th. I waited almost a month and contacted Taylor Gifts and they said there was no pending order for me and had no record. I called my bank and had them send me a copy of the check, front and back as requested, and faxed it to Taylor Gifts on August 14, 2015. I talked with customer service (Kathleen) and they received all copies. Then they proceeded to tell me the item was on backorder. As of today, August 27th. I have called the customer service and cannot get anyone to answer. I stayed on the line 30 minutes and hang up. I just want them to return my money so I can place my order elsewhere. Will never use this business again. They go by several names, Better Senior Living as well as Taylor Gifts.

This company claims to have a Customer Service Dept but they are never available or accessible. You can call many times and will get the same - transfer to a voicemail that tells where to send returns and then click! - hangs up on you. Try to talk to a salesperson about this hoping they can somehow help you and find out they couldn't care less. Will do the same. Stay away from this company. There are too many others to deal with that have real customer service departments that will respond to you like a real business should.

Taylor Gifts Company Profile