2. Moving
  3. Shipping Companies

Torrance, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.06/5

We make it easy for people around the world to buy what they want in the US and then ship to their home address. Servicing 220 countries with Fast, Affordable and Convenient shipping services.

Shipito Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shipito?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shipito?

Original review: May 5, 2021

I raised a support ticket on 08th April for my lost parcel and your customer service team informed me the insurance claim ticket has been raised. I sent 4 messages on the support ticket no: ** and haven't received any response. Your customer service is very disappointing and it clearly shows Shipito don't care about your customers. Do not waste your team and money dealing with such irresponsible company.

Original review: April 16, 2021

Please, be careful when using their services! I made an order that arrived to them 10 business days ago and it disappeared! I tried to contact their customer service in all available ways and all they said is that they were going to send the case to the missing items department (this must be their only department). It's been 15 days and I my order has simply disappeared! I wish I had seen reviews before using their services. I do not recommend it at all! Be careful!

HI Juliana,
    We are sorry to hear you are having this frustration. Willy ou email us customerouteach@shipito.com?

I would like to see how we can help.

Get buying tips about Shipping Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 9, 2021

After reading countless negative reviews about Shipito, we decided to put an end to this whole matter. A company can't promise everything possible and then draw fees from you and hold your package as a hostage. It is not even possible for packages to be lost in warehouses in so many cases. Amazon, eBay, UPS, FedEx, and others carry billions of packages and lose only a fraction of them. In the reviews, we counted hundreds of lost packages in a few minutes. Shipito then only excuses itself with the relocation of the warehouse. But we are customers, and they take money from us. We are not interested in the fact that they cannot solve their own functioning. It is also not possible for the company not to communicate with you or provide you with only vague, general answers, which are often false.

That's why we decided to act and contacted a law firm right in Torrance (this time, we weren't so stupid and read the reviews in advance before choosing a law firm). Therefore, if you are interested and solve any problem with Shipito (mainly detention of packages without reactions and stolen shipments), please contact us by email: ** and join us. We will try to help you as much as possible. Please, people whose packages violate Shipito's internal regulations, United States law, or if you do not have your case thoroughly documented for do not answer to this affirmation. It would just complicate, slow down and make the whole thing much more expensive. Thank you very much for your understanding. Don't worry. We can make it together. At the very least, we will help other people not fall into the same trap as we fell. The offer is valid until 01.05.2021.

Hello,
      We are sorry if you have had any frustration with us. I would like to see how we can help.

Please email us at customeroutreach@shipito.com. I would be glad to see how we can assist you.

Resolution response: April 9, 2021

I just received update on the parcel from Australia courier. I still have not heard any news back from Shipito. I will close this issue now. However I'm still not happy with Shipito customer service. I don't get any help in tracking the parcel whereabouts or any information about getting my refunds. I'm lucky the parcel is not lost. Is almost useless paying for extra protection when nothing will be provided. This will be my last time dealing with Shipito.

Original review: April 7, 2021

I started shipping products from US to AUS since few years ago. The past years had been good and reliable services. However last year onwards they lost one of my package. As I didn't buy tracking or insurance they couldn't do anything. That's fair enough. However in Feb I purchased value worth $300 (order number is **) and this time I bought tracking and insurance. And they still lost it! I raised this matter to their customer service a month ago and they just asked me for the original invoice and said will put through to claim department. A month later I been asking for follow up on my claim and they still haven't responded.

I start reviewing Shipito and I found an Australian website that have so many customer complaints about them. I'm done with shipito. What's the point of buying tracking and insurance if at the end things get lost and no compensation. Shipito customer service is below terrible. I will definitely raise this matter to Australian consumer affairs so they can highlight this to the Australian people to beware of using this company. Shipito has really affected my confidence in using US forwarding companies.

Hello Betty,
      I am sorry this happened. So that I can review your issue will you send us an email customeroutreach@shipito.com?

I will have our outreach coordinator look into this further for you.

Original review: March 26, 2021

Trying to send a package for almost 2 weeks with a repeating problem that continue to appear after several representatives said it has been fixed. Tried to contact a customer service manager and the replay was generic and inaccurate, I've answered right away and I'm still waiting for a replay... (right now 2 days). Suggested several solutions without any replay. I'm purchasing online since 2007 and this is the worst experience I had so far.

Hello,
      we have reached Out to you by email. The issue is that the package is underdeclared.

We unfortunately must have all values accurately reflected as the price on the price tag or an invoice matching that you have paid a different amount.

Original review: March 23, 2021

Updated on 4/7/2021: Hi, It’s now been 4 weeks since they have had my $5000 Leica camera, they are now saying it’s been moved from one warehouse to another and that it would be moved by Monday the 5th of April. It’s now the 7th and they have ignored all of my emails for a week. April from Shipito I’m calling the Police on Friday if you haven’t found that camera! I will use everything in my power to make sure you find that camera or I’m paid the $5000 back. I will take legal action against Shipito if this isn’t found by the end of the week.

Original review: This is a joke. They’ve had my camera for nearly two weeks. In that time they’ve charged me 4 times. Each time the item doesn’t get sent then they change the status to lost then change it to ready to ship so I pay again then nothing happens so I have to cancel the transaction as it's either lost or there is some other issue then they refund me. They still owe me for $292 for the first shipping costs but haven’t refunded me. So I’ve paid $292 not refunded then $155 3 times!!! They refunded me twice and the 3rd time is for the latest which I now pray that it’ll get sent. What is going on?! Hugo **

Original review: March 5, 2021

So I registered with Shipito and I was not told to verify my account until after sending a package to their warehouse and paid for it to be shipped to me. Well, you’d think that wouldn’t be a problem until they started making endless request. First it was my ID they requested then after providing that they went ahead to request for the package receipt and invoice which I provided, next is the conversation between myself and the merchant and also my bank statement, how audacious. Well I did provide both but to my amazement they stop replying my ticket and will put my chat wait time at 3 mins for hours.

One Julie was the one attending to my ticket, each time I get on other agents would promise to get across to her or report it to their supervisor and almost a month now trying to verify my account so I could just have my package which I’ve paid to be shipped to me. They’ve been with my package since 13/2/21 with no idea if I’m ever going to get my package...This is the worst experience I’ve had with any company or organization...I wouldn’t suggest them for any international shoppers.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I requested to return an Amazon item which the said they can do. I asked if I can have them return it to Kohls and they said yes, just provide the label so I did. I did not receive a tracking number from Kohls and Amazon did not receive the package. Upon contacting Shipito, they said I should call the carrier because I did not pick a method that provided a tracking number. Upon further discussion, they appeared to have given the package to an unknow carrier to be delivered when the delivery instructions were to give it to Kohls by hand. They suggested I contact the carrier. I requested escalation and refund of the service and compensation for the lost parcel.

The person responding to the escalation request said that because their labels were not used, she cannot help me. Huh? Your team didn't follow the instructions and gave the parcel which a Kohls label on it to some unknown carrier. I cannot believe the avoidance of the issue esp. since the cost is $20 plus the return process fee. I can say I wouldn't jeopardise a good relationship over a small issue that was clearly an in-house mistake. I am a premium member of Shipito and have been reasonably happy until this time.

Hello Robert,
      Due to our setup, we are not able to take packages to return them to Kohls. What we can do instead is use a prepaid label that sends it back through UPS or another mail carrier that Amazon provides.
      If you would please email us I can help you with setting up a return.

customeroutreach@shipito.com

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I ordered birthday gifts for my 13 year old from Amazon on 25th Jan 2021. The package was delivered to Shipito on 29 Jan. After endless errors on the mail out, they eventually cancelled the mail out. I had to redo the mail out and pay a premium for express delivery. After following up daily for 4 days the package status was unchanged. The agent informed me that the warehouse was closed due to bad weather. I requested the mail out to be cancelled, as she could not confirm when the warehouse will open. Later the same day another agent told me the warehouse was actually opened and the agent had the wrong info from her supervisor, he assured me that the package will be dispatched within a day. Bear in mind I paid for express 2-4 days.

Within half hour of getting this confirmation, our mailout had been cancelled again. The agent then informed me that the mailout was cancelled as requested earlier and the previous agent had again mis-communicated, no package would be sent out and I needed to once again pay. Since now not a single manager has reached out to me despite me rating the service poor for the past 3 weeks. It has been a daily battle communicating with the support team. We are 10 hours behind their time zone which gives me a limited window period. I'm now in a situation where my daughters birthday is a week ago and the package is sitting with the most incompetent team I've ever dealt with. I don't what to do anymore!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

I ordered a medical device in October 2020 and used Shipito to redirect the package to my home in Canada. While the package was in transit to the Shipito warehouse, my diagnosis changed. I asked the warehouse to do a straight return when the package arrived. Nothing happened. I followed up, and they refused to return the package without a return label generated by the seller. I was required to pay a storage fee. I got the label and submitted it. Still nothing happened. I followed up and was told the warehouse refused to return the package because they thought it was a residential address (I had to drag information out of them, every time I asked a question, with long waits for responses). I told them that it was not a residential address, just a small company. They finally, on December 21ST, agreed to return the package with the label I submitted.

It was days before Christmas and I was so relieved, as the package is worth about $200 USD and I have been waiting on the refund. I did not realize that despite my having paid storage fees for the package since October, I would be required to pay YET ANOTHER FEE to finally sent the package back, which the company had up until that point refused to do.

A month later, the seller had still not received the return. This was now January, and I ordered the product in October. When I investigated, I realized I need to pay yet another fee to release the package back to the seller (on top of all the storage fees, after they have agreed to do the return they should have done months before). I paid the fee, but there was no response from Shipito as to next steps. A week later I logged into my account... and my last payment was logged as a fee to destroy the package. There was no indication that I was paying a destruction fee when I was desperately trying to secure the return of my package. I have now paid rent for three months for a product they have destroyed.

I have requested a refund for all of the fees they charged to hold my package hostage while refusing to return a package that, by their own policies, they were fully capable of returning in November. They wanted a return label, they got a return label. In November. Why didn't they return the product then? I had to chase them down to find out they had a problem with the way the return address looked, which was easily clarified once I sought them out. Still no return. At every step of the way I had to fight for more transparency as to what was happening with my product, with long delays in responses. This is a company that will keep your package and collect ever-mounting fees, refusing to do what they have agreed to do, with next to no communication or transparency about what is happening to your property. What they are doing is tantamount to theft. Do not trust them with your business or your valuable property.

Hello KM,
      We would like to investigate further. Will you send us an email with your suite number tocustomeroutreach@shipito.com?

I would be glad to look into this further.

Shipito Company Information