1.00/5
Based on 19 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Torrance, CA

20 Shipito Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 8, 2018

Thieves and crooks - don't use this company, there is a lot of other options. Don't use this company, they steal your merchandise. www.Borderlinx.com. www.Gosend.Com. Are also the same company, just new domain, they are changing their name, total scam.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Shipito is stealing Brazilian clients. I'm trying to receive several packs from them since 08/04/2017. There is 4 (FOUR!!!) extend storage fee. They're charging me $37,00 only on extend storage. After sending 18 boxes with safety razors, they cancelled my mailout 3 times!! They're trying to force me to chose one particular company to send my things, but all other stuff arrived using US air mail, claiming US air mail can't deliver two safety razor!!!

Get expert buying tips about Shipping Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Sent an item to redirect to Brazil. It was not an expensive item, but the delivery charge was more than half the price of the product AND just to find out later that there is no tracking, no insurance, no guarantees at all that my product will be delivered? What the hell is US government doing, allowing losers companies like this to provide the ** delivery service ever without no obligations with the clients? For a moment I felt back in Brazil again, thought it was a serious service from USA, but in the end I guess quality of service and customer support is not a major concern to anyone anymore Worldwide. Don't fall for that **, do not hire Shipito to anything, they do not have the skills to do a good work on delivering goods around the World. Your package will get lost or maybe not even sent anyway.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I paid $50 to upgrade my account to premium. 1h later I had second thoughts and emailed them ASKING if I downgrade they would refund me the money paid ($50). Result?? They downgraded my account and kept the $50. I feel robbed (because they actually robbed me).

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

We had a fraudulent transaction at our business and I tracked it to this company. I called 11/21 and spoke to supervisor (HA) MARIAN and was advised that this order had been received and forwarded to another address. Was told could not provide new tracking information. I would have to contact police and have them contact her for that information. I called MARIAN back and she did track the order and found that it was not delivered and was scheduled for delivery the following day, I ask for her to put an "intercept" on the package and have it returned.

Advised her that as long as the package had not delivered if she does that then it will STOP the delivery and they could return our product. She advised me that once we got off of the phone that she would have this done and call me back to let me know she had followed through. Well it ends up that she NEVER called back and NEVER issued an "intercept" on the package. This company knew this was a fraudulent order once I had provided her with all of the details but did NOTHING to STOP IT!!! NEVER USE OR TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! KARMA IS A ** AND I HOPE THEY GET THEIRS!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shipito?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Ugh, this company charged 120.00 to my PayPal account. Unfortunately, I noticed the following morning. By that time, it was already charged and now I am being charged for the purchase that I DID NOT make because NEITHER company will refund me. All I want is my hard earned money back. When I tried to make a complaint to the company, I received an error then my email got hacked. I wish I had thought to take a picture of the screen the first time I tried to file a complaint with the company.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I've been using Shipito for almost 2 years and I've always shipped packages here to Brazil... Until then I never had problems, but when I decide to buy some items of greater value (watch, sunglasses, console) after the consolidation where they opened and they saw my merchandise, mysteriously it disappeared... And this thug company reimbursed me only the declared value for the post, they did not want to know, I sent the invoices of the amounts paid and these thugs ** to the situation... I was robbed in 500 dollars!!! This company needs to be reported!!!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I am an honest hard working junior doctor. I ordered two iPhones currently unavailable in the UK. I have never had a problem before with Shipito but that is how I guess they operate. Win your trust with a few packages and when something valuable or desirable comes in then they strike. They allege to have sent out a package containing two iPhone X mobiles. The total weight of two boxed phones when sent by apple is over 1kg but courier only took receipt of an item which was 0.48kg. I would never use these guys again and would recommend you avoid like the plague. I will never trust another drop shipping company again. I have lost almost £2500 ($4500) and feel disgusted with myself and with Shipito. Absolute criminals have contacted police.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Someone used my PayPal debit card to try and purchase something from Dell. Fortunately, PayPal debit card purchases trigger PayPal to send an email to me. I immediately and successfully thwarted the purchase by disputing the charge via PayPal and Dell. Dell let me know the information for the fraud, but Shipito won't release that information of Customer **. They said they have frozen their account, but they can, presumably, open another.

Reading all the other posts makes me think that Shipito may actually be a company that defrauds. I don't know. I am considering my options since Shipito said they can't deliver my message of "Nice try!" to customer **. I think the smart thing to do is to purchase everything thru PayPal so that you are immediately alerted to purchases. That is what helped thwart the fraud. I am sure PayPal would have covered the charge, but I don't want fraudy transactions on my record. A database of fraudy addresses will soon help curb this kind of theft. Knocking on wood...

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I tried to get my package from Shipito. I send them confirmation order, billing payment, tracking number, confirmation order. They got all information, but they still want my driver license. I gave them my driver license, but they still want my passport. They knew the package belong to me. They just want to steal customer identity. Beware!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

Dont use it! Those clumsy ** managed to send 4 of my parcels to the wrong address! Although I provided a correct one. I think they did it deliberately because once the packages got returned to the warehouse they did 2 things: marked them as delivered (although tracking showed it was delivered to THEM) and relisted as new ones - to be paid for AGAIN! I miraculously was able to get 2 of those parcels by making claim to the post office that I was waiting for parcels from US.

And when I refused to pay for the parcels again they told these werent their fault that the carrier sent to wrong address and that those werent insured (what has that got to do with it when service was not provided?). Then I started PayPal claims for those parcels (20 dollars), they never answered to the claims or reshipped within 2 weeks! So I got money back. Now they put a hold on my account and invoice of 89 to be paid otherwise I would not get my 3 parcels that are in the warehouse from them. And 89 is said to consist of the 20 I got back plus "chargeback fee". Lol. For the service that was not provided. Anyway I reported them to the police and FTC, and suggest others do the same. You may not be in US but their local authorities can deal with them when you make a complaint!

Original review: July 27, 2017

These guys did an error when sending my package which cause it returned back the warehouse. Via the dialogue via the support system it became clear Shipito were in fault and once that got clarified I was advised my request got escalated to the claims department... Or in other words -- gone. Disappeared. Zero response ever since despite numerous follow ups... They simply fail to correct their own mistake and in such a way they have appropriated my stuff. Do not trust.

Original review: March 29, 2017

My account has been inactive without notification, customer service Shipito just say "Fraudulent" with no information details. I'm offers to sending them proof but this ** site just said sorry, sorry, sorry. I don't know anymore, $500 lost. Be aware on this company.

Original review: March 17, 2017

I have no recourse because I am not US citizen, but this company is a total scam. On multiple occasions I had pictures of my packages taken at HAWTHORNE facility and THE NEXT DAY THE PACKAGES Stolen by employees in the warehouse. $1,000 USD worth of merchandise. After repeatedly trying to call their worthless support staff 2 months later a supervisor told me they shut down my account and took my remaining deposit because the department of homeland security seized my packages of clothing for my newborn son. Not only did they lie about the fact that they stole my packages, they even tried to cover up their lie! Personally I am shocked a business like this operates in the US. I do a lot of business in the US and have never had an issue of outright lies and fraud as those perpetrated by Shipito. I cannot wait until these animals are arrested and fined.

Original review: March 4, 2017

I ordered two vehicle dash cams from Amazon.com and they were delivered to Shipito location in Hawthorne, California. They took pictures of the items, as is customary. The items were stolen by employees in the warehouse. Shipito has refused to reimburse me or replace the items. This constitutes theft. They continue to operate with impunity. I do not understand how this is permitted when there is abundant evidence and accounts of fraudulent activity by his company. NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

These guys are a disaster. They let you pay for courier shipping and then they use some crappy private contractor with NO tracking. Everybody is losing packages with these muppets. They are thieves and crooks. I lost a 2000 USD item because of these guys.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

Please do not use this company. They stole me things for $1500!!! They are still keeping saying that: The package wasn't insured (was!!! every single package), when I want see prove, that they start acting. Or this stuff were never in our warehouse WTF!!! I see those packages on pictures from them!!! I see Invoices. I see emails where the shipito writing that those packages were received!!! If I'm not getting my stuff back I go to court!! I'll not leave $1500 to some criminals. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! THEY SEND YOU FEW PACKAGES SUPER PERFECT!!! BUT THEN... THEY JUST STEAL YOUR STUFF.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2016

Do not use other than the regular airmail shipment option. Other options are just a rip off your money! After you pay a lot of money on the shipment, you would still have to pay a large amount for the customs fees if not by regular airmail... Be aware!

Original review: July 4, 2013

Big time scammers: I never had a problem with my first test ship. Second shipment was bigger and more expensive. They put my account on hold after I used PayPal to fund the account as my PayPal account name differs slightly. I never had this issue with the first shipment. Anyway, they lifted the hold after I explained why it is different. It happened again when I needed to put in more money. I was assured by their staff that it is not an issue. They lifted my pending again. But when the time came to shipping the items, they flat out refused to send out the package.

I gave them passport and driver's license copies and sign their forms to try to sort out this issue and call all of them countless times but to no avail. I told them their staff had previously sent me emails saying the name will not be an issue. Bloody hell, they lift the pending not once but twice. That's the reason I kept funding the account. If I had a whiff of trouble ahead, I would have redirected my shipment pronto. The phone call alone to sort out this issue with Shipito cost me 30 bucks. At the end, I had to get the seller to pick up the item. But that is not the worst. The worst thing is, they charged me $8.50 for each package that they hand back to the seller - ridiculous.

The fault did not even begin with me when it is their staff that had been giving out incorrect information from the start. They should have left the account on pending if it was such a big issue. I would have stopped funding immediately and redirected my stuff somewhere else. But, oh no, they waited till everything is at their warehouse and you are at their mercy. They apologize a lot but still would not bulge an inch. I do not expect much but at least an offer not to charge the $8.50. It's bad enough not to receive the product you paid for but to be charged the return fees is downright disgusting.

So at the end of the day, 80+ bucks in my Shipito account got sucked up by the return fees and the initial processing fee and repacking fee. So if you're thinking of using Shipito for your shipment, well you better think twice. I'd rather deal with a shipper with more integrity than this. So Shipito - not only have you lost a customer but this customer is so unhappy about your utter contempt of him that he wrote a review about it and will try his best to spread it out everywhere.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2010 Shipito are thieves and criminal, pure and simple. Avoid them at all cost! Shipito.com in Torrance, California enticed my fiancée into a monthly membership for $25 and then added an assisted purchase service for which she paid separately $8.50 plus cost of purchase, sales tax, and shipping. And on top of that, they charged 10% commission from the purchase cost, but that wasn't enough. These Shipito scammers charged another 5% pretending to be Visa fees.

When she had to order more items, they kept charging her card for every item they received. She called and cancelled the membership and even paid for an additional month that she didn't use due to their questionable calculations. Despite this, she continued to be billed $25 a month because of the credit card information that the Shipito scammers got from her membership during registration, which did not cover any assisted purchases. When challenged on these fraudulent charges, the individual introduced as the senior manager explained that the membership was just like buying a car. If you decide to keep it in the garage, you still have to pay for it.

When I explained that according to my own understanding of California and federal law Shipito has a right to claim money they feel they may be owed, but do not have the right to abuse credit card information or make charges against an account which the owner of that account has clearly stated they do not authorize. Since my fiancée cancelled by email, and has confirmation of the cancellation and since Shipito confirms that the cancellation was due to her stopping the service, they are wrong on two accounts. Firstly, they are charging without authorization citing a membership agreement they have confirmed is closed; and secondly, as the car analogy is ridiculous since a car is a physical item you own and Shipito is claiming that they should still be paid for existing, even though there is no way they could ever provide the services they want to charge for. One of their useless staff ended our conversation saying that given the economy, they couldn't afford to let anybody cancel their membership and so, by the direction of his boss whom handles these issues.

I tried to contact them by email about these problems several times with no response. When pressed for the details, they kept sending me to their FAQ page. Their flustered explanation was to say that the agreement would be in force as long as Shipito decided it was in force, an answer I found rather extraordinary. I told them that I didn't think that the California or Federal courts would not be sympathetic to that interpretation, to which they outright scoffed and would continue to charge whatever they thought was a proper fee. Shipito.com has gone beyond mere predatory contract practices and is engaging in outright criminal activity. Do not trust these people with your credit card information as they have proven that they will take credit card info from one agreement and use it to charge for another one. Further, the only cancellation policy they can clearly define is not even existing.

On a personal note, the most annoying aspect of this is that these people arrogantly show you that they will continue to submit credit card charges for which they know they do not have legal authorization to charge (if by no other means in that they themselves confirmed the original membership cancellation) for services they fully admit they are incapable of providing in any reasonable manner.

Shipito Company Information