Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.20/5

RepairClinic.com Reviews

Original review: March 17, 2020

A Sears employee gave me this number to order a vent screen for my dryer. Well I ordered overnight for 62.50. I never received it overnight. Well I never received it so my husband went out to buy one now then I called. She said it was on its way. It never came. Now the REPAIR CLINIC IS REFUSING TO REFUND MY MONEY. PLS RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY BC WHEN I CALLED THEY ONLY REPLIED SMART.

Original review: March 7, 2020

I put in the make and model of my dishwasher to get replacement parts. Their site insured it would fit my make and model. Got the parts and was not even close. Spent $17.62 on one small bolt and small plastic replacement bracket and waited a week only for it to not fit!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

REPAIRCLINIC.COM. I ordered a microswitch for my Electrolux microwave and paid $21.90 for the switch and $10.95 for shipping and handling. There are two types of microswitches, normally open and normally closed. When I called to complain that they had sent me the wrong type, I needed normally open but they sent normally closed. The initial person told me she could only send me a replacement for what I already had that was the wrong part. That did not make any sense to me at all, two parts that would not work? Nonsense.

I asked to speak to a manager and was transferred to "Ray." I told "Ray" my story and he told me he could not help because the part was already installed and removed. He could not help me at all. At that point I told him it was their mistake not mine and I wanted my name taken off their email list. He then became very angry. Said "we are through" and rudely hung up the phone while I was still speaking. I got the correct switch from AMAZON, two for $10, and no shipping or handling with two day delivery. Would I ever deal with RepairClinic.com again? You decide!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

If you are trying to do any appliance repairs yourself - DO NOT order through RepairClinic.com. We ordered the $400 part they recommended per our model of appliance, and after it came we found it does not work, that the part listed was possibly not the correct part. After utilizing their chat feature - which they closed off after hearing my complaint, I called the company. After speaking to a customer service rep, and a supervisor, they are not willing to work with us in any way to make this right, or refund any of our money. This place is a dumpster fire of a company.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I ordered a part for a next day delivery. Not only the part came two days later, they still charged me for the next day delivery and wouldn’t refund me the money for shipping. The chat agents hung up on me and didn’t even consider my issue. Stay away from this company! They don’t care about their customer at all. If I could I would give minus stars to express how awful the experience was.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I ordered a broiler element for Kenmore range..upon receiving the item which was shipped very poorly I noticed that it wouldn't fit my over my broiler element connection is about 6 inches apart and the one that I thought was the correct one is about 2 inches apart. Upon returning and paying for return shipping..they claim that I tried to install the element which would be impossible..and voided my refund to my dismay I'm shocked..I think that they are mad because I ordered the correct element from eBay and saved myself $28 dollars the very next day needless to say I opened a complaint with PayPal. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE AND SHOP AROUND. EBAY AND AMAZON HAVE BETTER PRICES.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

We ordered 2 pieces for our dryer in July, 6 months later, we had to get a refund via PayPal dispute because we we charged 4 months after putting our order in and waited another 2 months without any news from them about shipping it. I contacted them about it to know what happened and they just closed the chat on me after a wasteful chat with one of their employees that was just repeating everything I was telling her, 5-10 minutes after I told her. So in the end, I would avoid this company at all cost. It's a bad company who doesn't ship products and their customer service is just one of the worse I've ever experienced in my entire life.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

My filter cover broke on one end and couldn't find one anywhere but at Repair Clinic. The measurements were not listed which was concerning but since I was desperate I ordered it anyway. When it came it was the exact one that broke and fit perfectly. I only wish their shipping was faster. Took way too long to receive since my part was broken.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I ordered a refrigerator shelf, which said EXPLICITLY in the name in big letters "REFRIGERATOR SHELF" - but they sent me the freezer shelf. I want to exchange it for the correct one, but they won't pay for return shipping or shipping to correct the error. Their statement was "I do see that, but in the description it says fz shelf, that means freezer shelf. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but there's nothing we can do". Very disappointed, won't be purchasing from this site anymore.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I was told by the webchat what part to order according to my evaluation of the appliance. So with confidence in their problem solving I ordered the $122 part. It did NOT fix my appliance. I called them and they would not take the part back even though it was their fault I ordered it. They suggested I call a repair technician. Well now I can't afford to because I have paid them for the part!

RepairClinic.com Company Information