1.8/5 (149 ratings)

About RepairClinic.com

RepairClinic.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?

Original review: April 5, 2022

Constant disappointment! Ordered 2 small parts for freezer handle in September 2021 and it’s April 5, 2022… nothing! I’ve called multiple times and they keep telling me, it’ll be here in a few weeks! You would think That they would contact their customers if there was delays or problems. I won’t be ordering again.

Original review: March 13, 2022

I have been using Repair Clinic for a few years now to get parts for my fridge and dryer and I have never had a problem with anything. I love this company, especially the videos on how to install the part you are buying. I don't get the bad reviews, I would give them more stars if I could.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

If I could give them zero stars, that's what I would've done. Items not as described and they don't provide pre-paid returns. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this site/business. I suggest go local for parts.. If that's not enough the customer service is the worst! Don't give them the time of day!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

Stay away from this company. Total misrepresentation. Site said part would work on our model, but was the wrong part. The 24/7 help line was not available when we called. And then when we sent the part back at our expense, they said the part was damaged and would not refund our money. Poor customer service and total misrepresentation.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

Ordered some furnace parts. Had a box left on my front porch 2 days later. It had parts I did not order in it and was missing a furnace blower motor. This is a $250.00 motor. Not a trace, just not there. I needed this motor to repair my furnace that was not working. They did not answer their phone for one day and the following day the phone was busy all day. Sent them e-mail which still has not responded to. This is a poorly run business with no accountability. THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU ORDERED.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

They sent me a part that didn't fit in my refrigerator. I contacted them about the issue, and they assured me I'd get a refund if I sent the part back at my own expense. So I packaged it up back in the original box with the original protective padding and sent it to them, at my own expense. A few days later, I got an email with photos claiming the part was "damaged in shipping". The photos showed a small rigid tab of plastic that had been snapped off of the electrical plug. They told me to file a carrier insurance claim if I wanted to be compensated.

Somehow, the part was able to make it all the way to me without any issue, but in the same box with the same padding, it managed to break on its way back to RepairClinic.com. After several weeks of assertive emails, I finally managed to get them to ship it back to me, again at my own expense. They put it back in the same box, with the same padding, and magically, there was no further damage to the part when I received it.

I'm absolutely convinced that this damage did not happen in shipping, and I'm not about to commit insurance fraud with the US Postal Service just so RepairClinic.com doesn't have to honor their refund policy. At a time when a lot of us are trying to save money by doing our own repair work, these guys are taking advantage of honest people. They are scam artists. Don't take my word for it. Read the rest of the reviews.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I ordered a part online for my washer. We didn’t end up needing it because my washer hadn’t acted up again after we ordered the part. It arrived. We did not open the shipping box. I did online chat. Told the lady we hadn’t even opened it and asked how to go about returning it. The email said there was a 365 day return policy. She just gave me an address and I asked about a label and she said we had to return it at our expense. I received an email saying that the terminal was scuffed either from installing it or testing it with a meter. I called to dispute that the lady I talked to said she’d have the return manager call me back. She seemed amused. I got an email back the next day. No call saying they rechecked it and the plate that screws to the washer was damaged. Nothing about the terminal. They can’t even get their story straight.

Looked on BBB also. Made a complaint. A lot of people are having problems with them on there too. I believe it arrived to me damaged or this is a scam they pull on people. Either way their return policy is not clearly visible nothing was said to me when I asked about the return. They boldly display 365 return policy. If I never installed or opened anything and can’t even return it don’t expect to get a faulty part and be able to return it. Not if it was installed in any way either. They just offered to send me back a part that was used before and returned or damaged in delivery cause we never even opened the box. And they want me to pay shipping again! I THINK NOT!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

OMG this company is an absolute scam operation!!!! They sent me the wrong part so I returned it. They refused to refund me for the part claiming I had used it, which I had not. SO basically the "return policy" they have in place isn't a return policy it is a system designed to take people's money by sending them the wrong part and then when you return the part they can claim it was used, not refund the customer's money and keep the part and re-sell it. So it's a win-win for them and a lose-lose for the customer. They get to make money off a part twice and the customer is SOL.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

In June 2021 I purchased a new washing machine door boot seal from RepairClinic. It arrived quickly and fit perfectly (after figuring it out...). In October 2021 my wife found a piece of it in the machine. Fortunately it does not compromise our ability to wash. RepairClinic have a 365 day return policy but you have to remove the part, ship it to them and then they'll send a replacement after processing your claim. So if you are happy to go without a washing machine for an unknown period of time then go ahead. I will be purchasing from somewhere with a better return policy. Oh and the live customer service rep ended the chat when I complained about their poor return policy...

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

Product arrived poorly packaged and broken. Contacted them immediately with explanation and pictures to show the damage. Was told by Jose ** that he would get back to me. I sent a follow up inquiry to his email and after 10 days have not received an answer. This is inexcusable and unprofessional! Will withhold future purchases. Signed: Thoroughly disappointed!

RepairClinic.com Company Information