RepairClinic.com

Compare Appliance Stores

Research top Appliance Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

On June 23, 2017, I ordered a Drag Link Ball Joint for my Craftsman Mower, which I have the Model Number already entered into my RepairClinic.com account. At least two weeks passed and I received a parcel from the company. However the part delivered did not match my part at all. It was obviously for another mower. I checked the picture of the part on their order site and compared it with my broken part and they matched. However the part they sent me does not match their own picture they published. I contacted their customer service which informed me they would forward my problem to their parts dept. Which did not contact me. I contacted customer service again talking to Jade. Jade requested a picture of the part I received and my original part. I sent her both.

Today, July 20th, I had not heard back from anyone (again). I called customer service, spoke with Christine. Christine was looking at my file, told me she had to talk with her Supervisor. Christine returned to the phone, told me I had indicated I did not want to research the problem. I told Christine that was not true. If that was true, why didn't I receive a refund yet? Christine rushed me off the phone, did not want to discuss this matter any further. I find that very rude. I told her I wanted a refund. She stated I would get one. Will be monitoring this closely. Avoid this company. I've ordered from them in the past with no problems. But obviously if you get the wrong part etc., they have the worst customer service.

I bought a dryer drum at a reasonable price and within 2 months the drum cracked really bad, to the point it was cutting my clothes, I called the company and they responded by saying if I paid the shipping to return the item they would refund my money and sell me another at full price plus the cost of shipping on the new one... my concern is I have already paid the shipping cost and it's not my fault their product failed, why am I expected to pay shipping both ways?

They send me the wrong parts... TWICE!!! I ordered two fuses for my Whirlpool dryer and paid for two day shipping. The first package arrived on time but I received two cotter pins. Called the company and was told they were shipping the correct parts which would arrive in two days. Six days later I get the wrong parts again. I called the supervisor at customer service and asked her to explain to me how I was going to fix my electric clothes dryer with parts for a Briggs and Stratton lawn mower??? She said parts department must have sent me the wrong parts. DUHH!!! Yes, and I told her this was the second time in a row it had happened. We had to go to a relative's house today to do our laundry. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

I ordered an A/C Relay Board and Capacitor with 2-day delivery. Ordering was easy and worry free with no hidden fees. Both items were securely packaged, shipped same day, arrived earlier than expected and were exactly as described. Very satisfied with this product order and service.

My ice maker quit working on my Whirlpool refrigerator, and after watching YouTube, I realized that replacing it was very simple. I found my model number for the refrigerator, did a search, and RepairClinic.com came up. I used my model number to find the part, from the picture it appeared to be the right part. I ordered it, paid for overnight shipping. When I opened the box, I found that the ice maker they had shipped me did look the same from most angles, it was not. I turn the ice maker on and off with a software control in the door. This one had an on/off switch on the ice maker itself. I checked the wiring, it was completely different, then called Whirlpool and they told me that this ice maker was definitely NOT compatible with this refrigerator, and could actually cause the door panel to go into fault, thereby ruining my refrigerator.

Upon further investigation, the shipping invoice listed the correct part number according to the Whirlpool rep, but the part number actually on the ice maker itself was different. When I gave that part number to the rep, he immediately stated that the part number they had sent me had the on/off switch on the ice maker, and again, not compatible.

I called RepairClinic.com, the first rep apologized, stated that they would take care of this. She was going to have FedEx pick up the package, simply place it on the front porch and they would pick it up. In the meantime, she was going to ship the correct part overnight to me. Next day came and went, the old part was still on the porch, no new ice maker had been delivered. I called them, got a rep who told me that they had determined that those two part numbers were the same ice maker. I explained that they were NOT the same part, and she sent me to her manager.

I tried to explain to her that this was definitely not the part that I needed, she told me that her service department had told her that the unit was compatible, and started to tell me the changes I would need to make to make the wiring harness work. When I told her that Whirlpool had told me emphatically that I should not use this ice maker, she simply stated that this was the correct ice maker. I demanded that they pick this unit up, and refund my costs. She agreed. I went to Amazon, input my model number, and was shown good pictures, and was able to verify that they were showing me the correct ice maker. I ordered it (cheaper), received it and now have a properly working ice maker. Oh, and making a critical review on RepairClinic.com's website is a joke. They won't post a negative review.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?

I ordered $16 of clothes dryer parts, paid $10 worth of shipping to get a customer's dryer back working in a timely manner. FedEx showed up on time only to find they shipped me parts for a lawn mower, not a Samsung clothes dryer. Now my customer is probably looking for a more reliable repair man, thanks RepairClinic.com.

Our furnace went out in February. Where we live, that is a bad thing. We were able to diagnose the problem as a bad igniter using internet videos and information. We went to about 10 different websites looking for the part. Many had the part, but it would take 7-10 days for delivery - obviously not a good option to be without heat for that long during the winter. RepairClinic.com had the part, guaranteed same-day shipping and offered overnight shipping.

I ordered Thursday morning, Feb. 23rd and the part arrived Friday, Feb. 24th at 12:30 pm. Without the overnight shipping, I may have had to wait until the following Monday (or later) for delivery. The parts arrived in good condition, when promised, and were packed with care (An igniter is a fragile part). The price for the part was competitive. The website was easy to use and order from. I will use them again for my next repair. The only disappointing thing was I could not find a review option on their website or a way to send them an online message. I wanted to leave a note of appreciation for them and say nice things about them, on their own website, but couldn't. So, I'm writing the review here instead.

I went online to order parts for my refrigerator. I was able to look up the part numbers and started to order them. There was a message saying that the part numbers had changed. I contacted customer service and talked to a representative about the change in item numbers. The representative looked the part number I was ordering and said that the information was correct.

I ordered a pack of two shelf bars and a pack of 6/8 end caps. The order came close to $60.00, I received my order today and discovered only one shelf bar and one end caps. I called customer service again to see where the rest of my shipment was. I was told that each item came in a separate bag and that there was only one item per bag. I told them that it was not what I ordered, explained about what I was told previously, and was told that I had only ordered one shelf bar and one end cap.

AGAIN, I explained to the representative about previously checking with them about getting what I wanted to order and was told that would be what I got. The response I got was, "Sorry for the inconvenience." They refused to send me the total parts that I had ordered using the model number, and said I would need to put in another order if I wanted more items. I was flabbergasted that I had already put out $60.00 and they wanted to charge more. I feel they should have honored the original part orders, especially after being assured by their representative that I would be getting what I ordered. I would have never ordered the parts otherwise.

They wouldn't make good on what was agreed upon, just said I ordered one and that they were sorry that I was misled by one of their reps. They said I could be reimbursed for the products if I send them back. However, I am responsible for the shipping cost. I paid over $9.00 alone to have them shipped to me. What a rip-off. I have never written a negative review on any company, but this takes the cake. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THAT OTHERS SHOULDN'T EITHER UNLESS THEY WANT TO BE RIPPED-OFF AS WELL.

It started when I used their site to order a part for a furnace. First time using them went great. Got the part within two days. Well I needed another part for the furnace so got on their site, made the order, took time off of work thinking I would get the part as quickly as I did the first time. Wrong!!! Called up there. They said they will send it out again. No charge and express shipping. Still haven't seen the part. Called again and they said they would resend it and refund my money. Still waiting to see if that happens. Very upset and to make matters worse the part is for a furnace in a rental house I own.

I ordered a part, shipped FedEx/USPS, Nov. 21, with tracking. It was within an hour of my house (Phoenix area) after 5 days. According to tracking, it then took off to Washington state and after 21 days and two missed delivery dates has been in CA at the same place for four days. I phoned the company and asked for a shipping refund because it was taking so long. Their answer, "FedEx doesn't do anything for free". I explained that my contract of purchase was with them not FedEx so he said his supervisor would put in a trace. After another missed delivery date I called back and was told that the supervisor's notes said they would leave the trace on "until delivered". Makes no sense to me because it is still In transit, must be the Christmas rush". So, three weeks later, no part, no current delivery, expected delivery and no shipping refund offered. Not happy with the lack of customer service (and I left a lot of their BS out).

This is a very very lousy company. I placed an order with them 45 days ago. It is a roll-out limit switch for my furnace manufactured by GOODMAN. They keep telling me that this item is on back order. However I called the manufacturer directly and they confirmed that this part is very common and it has never been on back order. Unfortunately the manufacturer does not sell it to me directly. It has to be purchased by a distributor. Do a huge favorite to yourself and DO NOT conduct any business with them!!!

I ordered this part twice already from repair clinic. Each time the price with tax and shipping ran about 44.34 to 50.70 dollars. I decided to research the part for a better price and, lo and behold, Home Depot sells it for 29.99 around 32 dollars with tax. I had it shipped to the store and was not charged anything. I paid through PayPal and forgot I had 7 dollars in my account, so I am so glad I went elsewhere. I am tired of playing games with prices for such a small item.

I've been using RepairClinic.com for about 6 years now. I've ordered parts for everything from my electric range to blower vacs. If I need anything for any inside appliance to outdoor yard machines I've always received everything ordered on time and it's always what I ordered. Over the years, I've ordered probably a dozen times. Always needed parts 'right away' and I've never been disappointed. Quick delivery and very fair prices. Same parts from dealers are usually more expensive and take extra time for delivery. Their parts identification system is explicit. If you can't find what you want, it's not their fault. If you order the wrong item, it's your fault, not theirs. I find them very easy to work with. They even have repair hints to help you if you need it. What more could you ask for. All of my friends have had the same experience. As far as I am concerned, they are the best.

I ordered a part for my washer under the assumption that I would get the part in two to three days. I didn't get the part for a week. Come on, even parcel post is faster than that. It was a small part. Next time I will use a different seller. I just feel I was mislead.

If I could make this lower I would. We ordered a part for our furnace and received a call several weeks ago that it was on backorder and it would be late October for delivery. Not knowing what the weather would be in Nebraska in late October we told them to cancel the order and we would get the part elsewhere. They neglected to cancel the order and charged our debit card. We contacted them and told them we needed the charge credited back and they informed us that it was their mistake but no credit until we send back the part we hadn't received yet. We received the part today. We told them that we are on a fixed income and other items would hit our account which is what happen and cost us $105.00. They will not cover that costs and won't even return our charge for the part that we received today until they get the part back. Their mistake our loss. NOT FAIR...

I recently order a part and I should went and read about the reviews because everyone is right about the service and when it comes to ordering parts. They send me the wrong part due to their inaccurate website information when it becomes to ordering parts online. I called back they wanted me to pay another full amount for the new part??? "NO REFUNDS NO REFUNDS!!" They told me! Every company has refund options but this company really sucks when returning merchandise. They could easily send me the new part and I could at least pay for the shipping, no problem! But is just people behind that office. Don't buy anything from them!! NO REFUNDS!! DON'T BUY AT REPAIRCLINIC!!!

I ordered a dryer blower fan for a Kenmore Dryer. Paid to have it shipped to me by September 6-7, 2016. Part was not on time and when I called them to find out what was going on. They hung up on me 3 times. They were rude and their customer service stunk. I told them I wanted my shipping and handling fees refunded and they hung up on me the first time, left me on hold for more than 30 minutes the second time (then hung up on me), and finally the guy I actually got a little help from told me the Manager refused to refund my fees (even though they promise to refund without question if there is a shipping issue). The third guy hung up on me when I asked to speak with a Manager higher than his direct Supervisor. I called back yet again and was finally given the Supervisor's Manager's name and contact information. I will call Monday to see what she may, or me thinks may not do.

I had ordered for a capacitor for my central air-conditioning unit. Unfortunately I had not read the reviews on this site about RepairClinic. I paid for the premium shipping and was assured of shipping on the same day. But the item was shipped 2 days later and arrived 2 days late as well. The part was ok and is working fine but their shipping system is not good. I contacted them about the delay. They said the shipping time is only an estimate and that they have not delayed it in anyway. I sent them the screen shot of their shipping guarantee. There was no response to that to this day. I am disappointed with their service.

On August 8th I ordered parts for my lawn mower. My confirmation email said I'd receive them on the 11th. I called, rude guy said it hasn't shipped and hasn't been packed yet. He assures me it'll ship that day! Today is the 18th, no parts! I called again, still not packed. Promised again it'll ship today, it won't. Read these reviews people... it's a scam website! I live an hour away from this place, thinking about driving there and breaking a window.

I should have read these reviews before placing my orders with Repair Clinic. However, I didn't and placed my orders based on the fact that the parts would be here the next day if I paid for upgraded shipping. This is a GREAT option....IF the correct parts are sent. On my first order, I ordered a stator assembly for my LG washer. What was shipped was a rotor. Granted, it did arrive the next day as promised, but I had to wait another day to get the correct part.

Next, I ordered a control panel which came the next day with no problem. My final order was for a drain pump and main pump. What arrived was the main pump and a part for a mower. I called and was told the correct drain pump would be sent and I would receive it on Monday. (I had ordered the pumps on Thursday and received the one on Friday). When it didn't arrive on Monday, I called and was told the delay was due to a hold put on the order so it could be double-checked for accuracy, but it was being shipped that afternoon and I would get it Tuesday. Well, it didn't arrive until Wednesday.

I didn't even bother to call them back to let them know that the main pump they'd sent didn't have the o-ring and I had to use the one from my used part. Unfortunately, I didn't notice this until I'd installed it and turned on the washer, which immediately resulted in it leaking all over. When I called to return 2 of the 4 parts I didn't need, I expressed that I felt that they should cover my return shipping, since I'd paid for upgraded shipping each time but had to wait anyway due to their mistakes. I was told that wouldn't be possible.

So, if you'd like to take the risk that your part may or may not be correct, go ahead and order from them. Also, if it's not correct, don't expect any apology from their end...I only got one on my final call once I'd pointed out that no one had bothered to apologize for any inconvenience yet. If I could give them lower than one star, I would. On the upside, their repair videos are helpful.

I placed an order for an OEM capacitor on July 5th. The order was to arrive within 10 days. I received two updates that moved my shipping date to later in July then early August. I called and talked to customer service in early August and they said they would give me free shipping. I responded that they needed to get the part from a vendor and send it immediately. I asked to talk to a manager and after talking to the manager they want me to cancel my order and reorder a different part that had a different voltage but they claimed would work. I said ship it and if it COMES and works I will cancel my order and then pay for the new part. (They refused.) 5 days later I got another email stating it would ship August 16th or 17th. I ordered from a different company and cancelled my order. I suggest you do as I did, order from a different company and avoid this company that does not stock the products it advertised to have.

Don't believe them. I ordered a lawn mower part online. It said "Order by 8:00 PM ET, this part ships TODAY!" When my order had not shipped after three days, I called to ask them about my order. They said "this part ships TODAY!" just means they start working on the order then and it might take quite a few days before the order ships. I wish I had ordered it somewhere else.

I ordered a part for my riding mower and was advised that it was shipped on July 19, 2016. As of this writing on July 30, 2016 I have not received my order. I have called the company two times and have gotten the runaround both times. The people are rude and unprofessional. I would advise all to place their orders in the future with another company.

I called up Repair Clinic services and requested lawn mower blades. I was assured that the model number of the deck matched the replacement blades I ordered. When they came the blade were 4 inches too big. Very displeased that after all the trouble of direct contact that I did not get what I needed.

Placed an order for a $5 part. Paid shipping and tax of $7. Placed the order on May 15th. Received the order on May 25th. You advertise "fast shipping". Not so!! I could have walked from Canton, MI faster than the time it took to get this part. This was totally unacceptable and I will not order anything from you again.

I bought a set of 4 spark electrodes for my Amana Stove Model #ARG3600WW. The website said this part was the correct one for my stove. Upon arrival, the part didn't fit, it was too big for the small connector. I called Repair Clinic and after a while I was told the part was fabricated in Asia and their measurements in the metric system did not match the US system so the parts are not exactly the same size as the original ones. I paid premium for overnight delivery. 24 hours later I was told the part was the "correct" one for my stove and the only one they had. Further, they claim to have sold 210 others without any complaints.

Here's your first one. This company should warn consumers that certain parts fabricated in Asia may not fit the appliances in the US and give them the option of not buying them. I was recommended to "buy a new stove" because the spark electrodes wear out and no new ones are available. I suggested instead that I would buy a lighter. I found the help desk at this company very condescending and unhelpful, and also insistent that the part was the "correct" one for my model number. As if I would buy a part and then lie that it doesn't fit? Really?

I order a part for a lawn mower and they sent the wrong one. Call the rude girl on the phone and she said she couldn't find my model #, the one I order the part with. She told me that she would send the right part and I would have to pay shipping on it as well as shipping on the return one, which would be more than the part itself. Why should I have to pay for their mistake? I told them to forget it and I would not do business with them anymore. She didn't really care.

After receiving the part ordered from RepairClinic.com I took my dishwasher apart to replace the lower door gasket and found part was either the incorrect part or defective as it did not look like the part I ordered online or have the ability to secure the gasket behind each door hinge as it showed on the video. Customer service rep at first said they shipped me the correct part and I had to convince her this would not work as it would not fit properly. She finally relented and agreed there was something wrong although she sounded pretty skeptical. She then told me once they receive the wrong part back they would ship me a new one.

I again explained to her that my dishwasher was taken apart and they should ship me the new part and arrange for pick up of old upon delivery of new. This was not going to happen according to their customer service agent of the year. Most companies would overnight the new part and admit their mistake, not this one. I repair most of the items around my house and this is definitely the worst customer service company I have dealt with. I am sure the review I submitted back to RepairClinic.com will not be posted as they only appear to put five star reviews on their website. The part appears to be cheaply made at best and the customer service is one of the worst. I would definitely stay away from this site and deal with a more reputable company. Attached picture show original part on top and RepairClinic.com part on bottom.

I ordered a control board for my furnace. I wanted the part to be here fast so I spent extra money to have it delivered in 4 days by FedEx. It did not show up on the day it was suppose to which was FedEx fault. However the RepairClinic made it right and I did not have to pay the delivery fee. Thanks so much. Great job by the RepairClinic. They were really great about everything. Will use them again. Thanks so much.

I called the customer service line to get help with tracking a package that I never received and the agent on the phone was so rude and unhelpful. And to top it off she even slam the phone down on me. I would never order again from their website. I was just calling to see if they can help me with an order that I placed and received the worst customer service ever. The package was sent back to them because of a wrong shipping address and they refuse to resend it or reimburse me.

RepairClinic.com Company Profile