1.8/5 (138 ratings)

About RepairClinic.com

RepairClinic.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

Bought an inducer motor for my furnace. Impeller did not turn once installed. Called RepairClinic.com and they without much to-do overnighted me a replacement motor which works fine. They also had spent quite some time helping me make sure it's the right part prior to ordering. Excellent customer service. Will buy my parts from them in the future.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

They are my first choice when I need the best quality parts for my old appliances. After my last 2 orders I really can say that they are 100% reliable and prompt. They have the lowest prices on the market and the best quality products. The products are OEM!! I highly recommend using their services.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

This website is absolutely amazing! I was searching for some original parts over the internet and found them here. Such a great choice! They have any parts you want, all with 360 degree images and very helpful DIY videos. The ordered parts were an exact fit. Delivery service is prompt.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

Got a recommendation from a friend to order from them and I am so happy I listened to him. I needed an OEM part for my dishwasher, so the quality was very important to me. Easy to use website, with anything you could search for. They really have any item you want to replace. So helpful. Excellent customer service with very smart and talented people.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

The guy from the webchat helped me find the part for my dryer. The fast delivery is just excellent, the 2nd day I received it and guess what, perfect match! Very satisfied with their services. Low prices, good quality products, 100% reliable.

Original review: April 27, 2021

I ordered a part which was 2x's more expensive than I found locally on a Saturday. I was promised the part by Monday afternoon. Come Monday the part was not to be delivered until Tuesday. I was forced to find the part locally. I tried to cancel the part, but was also told it was too late. When I called for a return label, assuming they would cover the cost since the promise you made wasn't fulfilled, they did not send me a label. I called to ask for one, again, and was told they would not provide that and the customer service rep I spoke to shouldn't have made that promise. Totally disregarded the fact I paid for the overnight service. I was then told the entire price, including the delivery charge, would be refunded. That was also a lie. I will not do business with them again and would not recommend them to anyone.

Original review: April 2, 2021

I had previously ordered with no issues. This time, I placed an order on March 20 for a thermostat. After nine days of no notification of shipping, I logged into my account to check the status. It showed no orders placed, although I had received an email confirmation of my order on the 20th. I attempted the online chat, which would allow me to enter information, make me wait and showed where I was in line, and then kick me out of the system when I should have been the next one served.

I sent an email to the customer service email address with an attachment of my order confirmation and what the issue was. After 72 hours of no response, I ordered from another company. On April 2, after still not receiving a response, there was a charge on my debit card for the order. However, logging into my account at RepairClinic.com, it still shows I haven't placed an order no matter how I search for it. I won't be ordering from them again and will dispute the charge. An annoying hassle for an $8 part.

Original review: March 10, 2021

I ordered a gasket based on my model number for my dishwasher and they gave me the part that I should order. Wrong part and because I installed it, they won't return, what a joke, horrible company, don't order from them.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Placed an order in August 2020. Was advised to expect delivery in mid-Sept. Nothing rec'd so called to inquire 1st wk of Nov, was advised one of the parts unavailable but to be arriving in a week or so, then order to be completed and shipped. Their email inquiry is the worst I've encountered. It is now 3rd week in Feb 2021 and so no delivery of parts ordered. Site has nice videos on repairing items, but that it for this company. A total fraud!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I had ordered a replacement ice maker for our refrigerator. The listed part said it would work with what we had. When it arrived it was not the right model despite it saying it was online. My husband had taken it out of the box, looked at it and then put back in the box. I then shipped it back to RepairClinic for a refund. They denied this saying it had been installed- which it had not. They then came back to say that oh no it was damaged in shipment. The lack of consideration or care on their customer service as well as the changing stories about why I was to not get a refund was completely unacceptable. I have never had such poor customer service. I am now out all that money for something that was advertised as working with a specific model that it did not. I will never order from them again.

RepairClinic.com Company Information