1.64/5

Need an appliance store?

78 RepairClinic.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 11, 2019

My Central AC failed at 9pm on a Thursday. RepairClinic was the only site that could get the part to me by Saturday (with an expected increase in shipping cost, of course). Every other site could only offer Monday or Tuesday delivery. The part came on Saturday morning before 9am, and I was able to fix it before my wife woke up. Considering we live in Florida, and Summer's coming... I cannot thank RepairClinic enough for delivering exactly what they promised... and exactly what I paid for. Many thanks!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I went to a couple of other websites before finding the part I needed on RepairClinic.com. From the info and picture on RepairClinic.com, I could tell, without a doubt, that I was ordering the right part. I got it for a fair price (cheaper than the other websites that showed "out of stock"), and shipping was reasonable. The part was shipped quickly and arrived quickly, via standard shipping. I'm a satisfied customer!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Dryer is broken again for the second time in five years, and for the second time RepairClinic provided lots of amazing video tutorials on how to test and repair my dryer (a Maytag MDG4658AWW). With my home multimeter and some patience I was able to save well over $200, and since I am within driving distance to their building (in Canton, MI) I was able to diagnose, get the part, and fix it all within 24 hours. Thanks, guys. You have made a lifetime customer. See you again in four or five years when my dryer breaks again.

Original review: May 26, 2019

Needed part for fridge asap. They CLAIMED it would come next day. I even emailed to confirm. Then made purchase. As soon as I ordered it the deliver date changed. So I called again and they continued to lie. Once I proved they were lying they hung up on me. ZERO INTEGRITY.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I ordered for a replacement part from this company and this was to be delivered within a day. Three days later and this had not arrived. I contacted them and they confirmed that this would arrive the day I spoke with them. When this got to me, it was not what I had ordered and I did contact them about the same. We have been having a back and forth and I am already frustrated.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?

Original review: May 10, 2019

Buyer BEWARE! Go elsewhere, especially with complex orders. Had a horrible return experience, especially w/ Ray, the floor manager. Ordered 4 items that were apparently in stock at the time. Each part is codependent in order to function properly. But only 3 came with the 4th on backorder, so I waited for nearly 6 weeks despite several e-mail promises that it would show up during that period. It never did, and they had no idea when it would.

So I called to have the three items that did come (still in boxes) returned & refunded, but they would only accept 2 of the 3 items, they cancelled the backordered item and said I must pay to return the 3rd delivered item on my nickel minus all the forwarding S/H charges despite the fact RepairClinic FAILED to deliver all ordered items within the promised set time frame! (Weird right?) So I, not they must take the hit for doing business with them because of their failure to fulfill the order as promised. MasterCard said "NO" that's not fair and refunded me the money on the spot, and placed this merchant in their "BAD BOY" list deducting the amount from their bottom line.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Writing this while I'm on the phone with RepairClinic for the FIFTH time since ordering my dryer control board. Over TWO HOURS of wasted time on a single part. Ordered 4/20/19 and paid for expedited shipping to arrive 4/22/19. Part did not come as scheduled. CS advised to cancel that order, refund for shipping and part, place new order to arrive following business day. Fine, one day late I can hold off on my kids' pile of clothes. Place a new order, part to arrive 4/23/19. Second order does NOT arrive as I'm told on 4/23/19, all the while causing me to call in yet again and WASTE MY VALUABLE TIME.

Now 4/24/19 and I get two boxes at my house, because the initial order was never actually cancelled. So here I am with two $250 charges on my credit card, two products when I only ordered one, and two days late from the original commitment from shipping. Now I get to initiate a return, spend another 20 minutes on the phone with CS and all to without any apology. DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS WITH REPAIRCLINIC.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Ordered a filter unit for our a new cooktop TWICE through Home Depot.TWICE Repair Clinic sent the wrong part. Went to their website and located the correct part and called the order in myself. AGAIN the wrong part came and I was asked to send a photo of the part that came. Was told to keep the wrong part 10 days and if no instructions were sent to destroy it Waited two more weeks while being told it was on order. Called again and was told to AGAIN send photos. Then for several days told it was in their warehouse waiting to be shipped. Finally it arrived. Two weeks later (a month) after the third wrong part arrived, a delivery service arrived out of the blue to pick up the very large wrong part. Fortunately we still had it. Will NEVER do business with these folks again.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I ordered a door bin replacement for our fridge from this company. I spoke via live chat with a customer service rep and gave them our fridge model number to insure I ordered the correct part. I was sent a link to the part I needed. When it arrived, it didn’t fit our door. When I called them about returning it, I was told I would have to pay for shipping it back, I asked why would I have to pay return postage when I was given the wrong part by their employee. They said they “had no record of a chat.” I told them I would just keep the useless part and never order from them again.

Original review: March 18, 2019

My only beef is their prices. I use them to locate parts I need, then do a search and go elsewhere for much lower prices. EVERY time. I've never not found lower prices, even including shipping. The Kenmore washer pump I needed was going to be $56 and change at Repairclinic.com. I found it brand new in the package for $13 bucks including shipping elsewhere! And it arrived in 3 days!

Original review: March 15, 2019

Ordered a microwave oven control board for a built-in unit on Thursday. Needed it for weekend entertaining. Paid for FEDEX overnight. I called after placing the order to confirm that I would receive the part on Friday. Matthew assured me that it would be delivered by FEDEX overnight. I let the order stand. At 1:00 on Friday, I called Repair Clinic to get info on where my part was. A snowflake named Brittany put me on hold for seven minutes and came back with a “cock and bull” story about their Chicago Vendor being out of stock and I would not be getting the part until April 2-9, 2019. I told her to cancel the order with an elevated and angry tone.

The snowflake told me not to use that kind of language. (I guess raising one’s voice is now a crime too). At that, I demonstrated what foul language was and hung up the phone directing her to get my refund going immediately. I would not recommend or ever consider this lying company again. I had to grant one star... one too many. Now, on my way to purchase a new built in microwave that I’ll need to install today or tomorrow morning. People are just so damned inconsiderate!

Original review: March 2, 2019

We ordered and paid for a door gasket for our freezer which is where we store frozen foods. The gasket we paid $130.00 for is defective. After 3 calls to repair clinic, the thieves will not send a replacement without receiving the bad product first. They are so concerned with lying to paying customers and taking our money. They refuse to use common sense and don't care how they treat anyone.

In order for us to return the product first, we have to remove the defective one which in turn means we have no gasket on the door so therefore, the food spoils. I hope the $130.00 repair clinic stole from us was worth it. While speaking with a supervisor, I told him about the reviews which are out here, he did not care about them either. Bottom line is they will gladly take our money and afterwards, they don't care if they have sold you a faulty product or not. Like so many others have said, please do NOT spend your money here. They are liars, they are thieves and they do not care what problems you have with the junk they sell you, period.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Very very very disappointed! Still waiting on a part that was said to be at my house yesterday! The tracking is now telling me even more days than what was originally said. Not Impressed at all! I definitely will not be ordering from this site again!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I ordered a part and it took a long time to arrive. Although it was originally quoted to arrive by the 4th or 5th now it’s expected delivery is on the 7th. I should have ordered faster shipping to be honest but to add another 2 days of the fridge being on the fritz is not a good thing. I requested on a couple of occasions a shipping refund and customer service was unapologetic and gave me a list of excuses and quite honestly rude. To apologize in one sentence and then write two paragraphs about why you are not in the wrong is not an apology. Do not go here if you want good customer service.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Re: buyer beware!!! Wrong part, no shipping paperwork, no return postage, abrupt and interruptive representative, that's what I get for ordering from "repairclinic.com"... NOT ORDERING again from "repairclinic.com". Also, wasted 30 minutes on hold that I'll never be able to replace??? Save time and $$$. Order from another company. Best regards.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

So, my side faucet handle breaks and nobody has what I need to fix or replace it. After much searching, I find something that will work on repairclinic.com. I want to get this fix done by the end of the weekend so I pay for overnight shipping. Website says "delivery date: TBD" but overnight is overnight, right? At this point, the shipping is nearly as much as the purchase. Now, this all was on a Thursday evening. So Friday, about 2 pm local time, I finally get confirmation that my part shipped but, whatever, FedEx delivers on weekends and I paid for overnight shipping, right?

Saturday goes by, no part. Track my part Sunday morning and it won't be here until Monday afternoon. I call their customer service who basically said I should have paid an extra $15 on top of the $27 shipping (for a $32 purchase) for weekend delivery, as well as calling me a liar when I told them their website didn't give me a delivery date. Two reps and a supervisor and not so much as an apology let alone any effort to rectify the situation or salvage my business. Just rude condescension and projection of responsibility.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I purchased a new control board from Repair Clinic for a total of $384 for my Whirlpool range after several internet troubleshooting sites recommended it to fix my error code. As it turns out it was not the correct part and I had to order an additional panel. Repair Clinic absolutely refused to give me a refund for this brand new part because they claim it had “been installed“ (the connectors were plugged in with no damage whatsoever to the board). I’m now out $384 & will NEVER order from Repair Clinic again.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Home Depot Repair Parts, Via Repair Clinic. I ordered a glass shelf for a fridge on the Home Depot Repair website (powered by Repair Clinic Inc). After calling a rep, As there is no size available on their website, the rep assured me that it was the correct part... I, oh surprise, received the wrong part. After calling the rep, she told me that the return would be at my own cost, even though they assured me that it was the correct one. The rep was more interested on having me re-ordering a second part than anything else. I will return that shelf at my own cost, but I swear to God that I will never use that service again. And so should you NOT use them either. Go to your local Appliance store if you can. Lesson learned for me. Fridge Frigidaire FHHT2117PS2.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I ordered a part from RepairClinic, I spoke to one of their reps on the phone, after confirming 'correct' part with online chat. The live rep 'assured' me that the part was correct, and if it wasn't, for me to send it back for full refund. I did so, after when I first opened the package that it was not the correct board. I called them, shipped it back immediately. 'I' paid for the return shipping (even though it was their mistake) So, they hand the part for five days, Still no refund. I called them back, they said, 'Oh... you will get a refund, 'However' we don't refund the shipping??? What?

Then, two weeks later, still no refund to PayPal. I put in a claim to PayPal for reimbursement. Do not buy from this company. They mislead their customers, as the front line people that answer the phone know 'zero' what they are doing. I will tell every last person I know, not even buy a single, nut or bolt off of them. Save yourself the aggravation. And Google their reviews, (I should have first, shame on me) they have one of the 'worst' track records for customer satisfaction that I have ever seen and, 'hopefully'... PayPal will be able to get my money back from them.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Recently I have needed 2 replacement parts for Whirlpool appliances. Whirlpool's website sends you to RepairClinic. The first thing I didn't like about them is they charge for expedited shipping and give you no other less expensive options. In both cases, I found the parts significantly cheaper elsewhere. Shop around!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

I placed order on 8/6/18, and it said expected ship date 8/13-8/15. However it was delivered 10/2/18. It's almost 2 months since I placed the order. Takes too long, long enough to make me forget about this order. I then request to return the product, but rep told me I need to pay for the return shipping, and when they get the product, they will only refund me the product price, not include shipping. Which means, I pay twice shipping for the mistake they make!!! Ridiculous!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

Was very disappointed in the price difference! $107.00 at Repair Clinic plus shipping. $50.00 at Amazon. Sears was also $30.00 cheaper. Same part #. Have used R. C. numerous times and was satisfied but will definitely check other options. Only looked at others because I thought price was high and had already placed order and part was slow getting here.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I ordered a control panel for my stove by model number. I was sent the wrong control panel. Close but not the correct one. When I called to arrange return I asked about the $24.99 shipping charge, not to mention my cost of shipping it back. Round and round with the rep. Let me speak to supervisor. He said I got the part I ordered. He directed me to Jenn Air website. He directed me to enter model number. My control panel pops up. He then directed me to enter a part number > up comes the part that they shipped me (wrong part). He then declares, "aha, this proves you ordered the wrong part!". I don't recommend this vendor.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Canadians beware. I paid for express shipping and it never made it out of Purolator's terminal in the US. I called for a credit for shipping as it was not sent on time and Repair Clinic refused to credit the express shipping charge. Their excuse they cannot guarantee shipments to Canada.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I ordered a ignition coil for my rototiller. I put it on and my rototiller didn't start. So I brought out my tester and I check the ignition coil. It was defective. So I called to let them know so I could return it. It was like 2 weeks when I let them know. Play told me that part was discontinue so there was nothing they could do so I said ok and then I ordered parts for another small engine which happened to be the same ignition coil and they had it. So I called her back and she says she was sorry about the mix up and was going to send me a slip so I could return it for a refund. And up to this day I still have not got it. I keep sending the messages but they keep ignoring me. So just be careful when you order parts because they won't let you exchange them. So I'll keep posting bad reviews just to see if they will notice it. I'll try to pull one every day so nobody has to go through what I am going through it. Only a $46.96 part.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I needed a part for my washing machine and ordered what I believed to be a replacement part per the website's ordering guidelines. I was sent the part as described however it was for the back and not the front as I needed it to be. Nowhere did it specify, there seemed only one option. When I called to return the item the girl on the phone was a sassy **, unhelpful and condescending. A small plastic clip that I didn't need was going to end up costing me $20. Another $40 to get the "right" part if in fact it was. Not ordering here again.

Original review: April 2, 2018

We purchased parts for our washing machine, it turned out we would still require more parts to fix the machine and decided to purchase a new machine. We tried to return the parts using a shipping company WE OWN and the parts were rejected. You are ONLY able to ship through Purolator, this return cost us $80 and our parts were $200. We lost almost 50% of our money in order to return the parts through Purolator as we do not have an account with them. They have a deal with Purolator where they can ship parts cheap to us, but it costs the consumer a great deal of money to return to repair clinic. We want to warn anyone who is using this company based on having 365 days to return parts... NOT WORTH IT!

Original review: March 27, 2018

When I placed my order I was elated to see my order will go out same day if placed before 8 pm. After the order went through I was notified it will take over a week to get it! I immediately contacted customer service to get them to change my order to overnight. After being disconnected by them 3 times they finally told me they would talk to management "to see what we could do" & she'd call within the hour. I never received that call so I contacted them again & they tell me the order was already shipped out because it was after 8! I told her no one called me & it was imperative I received this asap and was willing to pay the $20 shipping fee. She became extremely rude telling me she wasn't going to bother checking with the other rep who helped me before or contact the manager about it & let me know I have to just accept it then hung up on me! I will NEVER order from them again and I highly recommend you don't either!

Original review: March 23, 2018

I have been loyal customer at RepairClinic but recently they have been dishonest with me. I ordered A Ignition coil from them and it was Defective so I talk To one of their representatives and she told me she was going to send me a Return slip so I can send a back in exchange it and I never got it so I talk to her again. She said the Ignition coil I ordered It was no longer available so I accepted it and I was placing another order and I found the same Ignition coil that she said was discontinued So I called her back. She said she was sorry about that and it's been 2 weeks now and have a heard back from them. I hope someone there can help me fix this problem. It was a one stop shop for me. They are a good company just one dishonest person ruined it for me.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I found RepairClinic.com in a Google search and loved their easy troubleshooting tips to see what the issue was with our gas dryer. Because I used their tips I wanted to purchase my items through their store instead of Amazon (which would have been half the cost). I ordered two items, paid for shipping, and was supposed to receive last Saturday. The items never came. FedEx tracking said the package was pending, and delivery date could not be updated. I called Repair Clinic to see what they could do -- can they reship, contact FedEx to see about updated tracking or rerouting, or expedite, so that I can finally have a working dryer?

No -- two of their agents refused to reship, as it was "not their problem but FedEx's." Their ONLY offered solution was to reorder the parts, and return the original shipment when/if it arrives. Okay, but when I return the original order, will I be refunded the original shipping cost? Or that of the return? No, they would not honor that. So I would be out $30 total for shipping because they refused to offer any kind of customer service. I've worked for eCommerce for years -- as the seller, they can contact FedEx and have the original shipment returned to them.

They can offer to reship the order. They can offer SOMETHING to help their customer. Great resource for research, but I'm never ordering from them again. I contacted FedEx myself and had them return the shipment to the vendor (turns out the issue was with the label on the package -- absolutely a Repair Clinic problem). Contacted my bank and had them dispute the charge. Reordered the items through Amazon (they'll arrive Friday, for free shipping and less cost).

RepairClinic.com Company Information