1.8/5 (153 ratings)

About RepairClinic.com

RepairClinic.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

I needed a part for a washing machine. They had it in stock and sent it right away at a cost of 27$ shipping. The machine was able to be repaired without the new part so it was returned at my expense for shipping. The item was never removed from their box but they are refusing refund saying it shows signs of damage. Absolutely untrue. Wish I had checked reviews ahead of time. Also, they are very slow in response to calls and chats.

Original review: July 21, 2022

My experience is like so many on this website. I ordered a part for my dishwasher. They sent the wrong part. I called. They sent a replacement part assuring me that if it was still wrong I would get a full refund. Spoiler... wrong part again. Since getting that second wrong part, I have emailed them pictures, talked to four different representatives, and I had a guy hang up on me. On two of those calls, I was promised a refund was coming... nothing. One of the agents, just flat out told me he would not give me a full refund after we talked for over an hour.

Every time I called, I had to wait 15-60 minutes to finally talk to someone and then it was like starting over from ground zero every time. So much time wasted. I filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I am just asking for a $27 refund. I don't understand why it is so hard. I think ordering from this company could be a good experience if there are no hiccups, or mistakes. But, if you do have issues, the customer service is one of the worst I have ever worked with.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 1, 2022

If I could give a zero review I would. I received the wrong part and called customer service who sent me a label to return part. I followed instructions to return part out of my own money to only get the following email stating they would not refund my money. We recently received your return here of the Door Switch Kit on this order. Unfortunately, per RepairClinic.com return policy, to qualify for refund, parts must not have incurred damage such as signs of installation by the customer, marks, or scuffing. This includes connections of wires, testing with meters or mounting the part. Electrical parts must not have been installed. Item must be returned in its original packaging including retail box and must include all accessories originally included with the item, as shown on your packing slip below. Once a part has been hooked up or installed it becomes a used part and cannot be sold as new.

The part you returned shows scars on the terminals which happens after hook up or connection of the wires. We can do one of two things- we can return the part to you, provided you supply the return shipping label (from USPS.com, FedEx.com or UPS.com), or we can toss the part out. We will hold the part for 2 weeks. If we do not hear from you in this timeframe we will dispose of the part.

Original review: May 19, 2022

They have the wrong part listed for my washing machine model. When I got the part it did not match the part that came with the washer. I called them 4 times and they insisted it was the right part. I called another online parts dealer and they had the correct part which I ordered. I called Repairclinic back and gave them the new part number which they also had and told me BOTH that part and the part they sent me would fit. They wanted pictures of both parts which I told them if you sell both parts then just look at them and you will see the difference. The place that sold me to correct part said my model number only with an A at the end, which I don't have, would be for the part that Repair Clinic sold me. Repairclinic told me I will hear back in 48 hours how they want to handle this situation. I wish I would have read all these reviews first since I am sure I will never see a refund. These people are incompetent crooks.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Constant disappointment! Ordered 2 small parts for freezer handle in September 2021 and it’s April 5, 2022… nothing! I’ve called multiple times and they keep telling me, it’ll be here in a few weeks! You would think That they would contact their customers if there was delays or problems. I won’t be ordering again.

Original review: March 13, 2022

I have been using Repair Clinic for a few years now to get parts for my fridge and dryer and I have never had a problem with anything. I love this company, especially the videos on how to install the part you are buying. I don't get the bad reviews, I would give them more stars if I could.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

If I could give them zero stars, that's what I would've done. Items not as described and they don't provide pre-paid returns. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this site/business. I suggest go local for parts.. If that's not enough the customer service is the worst! Don't give them the time of day!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

Stay away from this company. Total misrepresentation. Site said part would work on our model, but was the wrong part. The 24/7 help line was not available when we called. And then when we sent the part back at our expense, they said the part was damaged and would not refund our money. Poor customer service and total misrepresentation.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

Ordered some furnace parts. Had a box left on my front porch 2 days later. It had parts I did not order in it and was missing a furnace blower motor. This is a $250.00 motor. Not a trace, just not there. I needed this motor to repair my furnace that was not working. They did not answer their phone for one day and the following day the phone was busy all day. Sent them e-mail which still has not responded to. This is a poorly run business with no accountability. THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU ORDERED.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

They sent me a part that didn't fit in my refrigerator. I contacted them about the issue, and they assured me I'd get a refund if I sent the part back at my own expense. So I packaged it up back in the original box with the original protective padding and sent it to them, at my own expense. A few days later, I got an email with photos claiming the part was "damaged in shipping". The photos showed a small rigid tab of plastic that had been snapped off of the electrical plug. They told me to file a carrier insurance claim if I wanted to be compensated.

Somehow, the part was able to make it all the way to me without any issue, but in the same box with the same padding, it managed to break on its way back to RepairClinic.com. After several weeks of assertive emails, I finally managed to get them to ship it back to me, again at my own expense. They put it back in the same box, with the same padding, and magically, there was no further damage to the part when I received it.

I'm absolutely convinced that this damage did not happen in shipping, and I'm not about to commit insurance fraud with the US Postal Service just so RepairClinic.com doesn't have to honor their refund policy. At a time when a lot of us are trying to save money by doing our own repair work, these guys are taking advantage of honest people. They are scam artists. Don't take my word for it. Read the rest of the reviews.

RepairClinic.com Company Information