Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.50/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

RepairClinic.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?

Original review: July 20, 2020

The process of ordering was easy and streamlined. I received the two parts I had been looking for, and I was glad they arrived on time (I had some urgent stuff to be accomplished). From my first experience, it's a reliable company, so I'm going to place my next order soon.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I was having difficulty finding a vent screen for my old dryer. Been shopping online but I guess they didn't have parts for 13-year old appliances. This until I got a hold of RepairClinic. They said they had the exact fit make and model. Proceeded with order and got this after 5 days. Plug and play, perfect fit. Worth the wait. Nice job guys!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2020

We were starting to lose the coolness of our air conditioner, and we have discovered that it was due to its dirty filters. A friend recommended RepairClinic so we decided to give it a try. The order and transaction went on smoothly. They have an accommodating support that addresses my queries promptly. We received the item in great shape and condition!

Original review: April 22, 2020

I was having problems locating an OEM part for my 7-year old GE dishwasher. Called them and they said the part was available. Finalized my order and they told me it would cost me $345 plus shipping. They asked me if I wanted express or next day delivery, but I decided to go with the 3-day shipment. The part arrived 3 days later, good thing I only scheduled my repair technician after I got the part. The repairs set me back a good $120 per hour. So, moral of the story, schedule your technician only after getting the part!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

My filter cover broke on one end and couldn't find one anywhere but at Repair Clinic. The measurements were not listed which was concerning but since I was desperate I ordered it anyway. When it came it was the exact one that broke and fit perfectly. I only wish their shipping was faster. Took way too long to receive since my part was broken.

Original review: July 3, 2020

I was told it's $125 service charge but if you have them repair your dryer then they waive that fee. The repairman came in a rush in the house, spent 5 minutes, told me the dryer pulley needed to be replaced $475 plus tax. It was obvious he was in a hurry and I think the company is a total scam. He got his hundred $125 for 5 minutes at my house and of course I wasn't going to pay $475 plus tax for a pulley to be replaced on my dryer. I think $125 was a total rip-off. I called the company back twice and they hung up on me and did not speak to me about my concerns. It was obvious he didn't want to do the work and he was charging an outrageous amount for me to deny it so he got the $125 for 5 minutes at my house.

Original review: June 28, 2020

I cannot comment on whether the part is the correct one or if it works as I have not received it yet. I am in an RV, mobile, so when I ordered the part from them I needed to know how long it would take to receive it. They offered two day shipping for 10 dollars extra. So I accepted it and paid the extra. Of course they said they could not guarantee it would arrive in two days, well I figured if it arrived in 3 I would still be happy. But here I sit in my MH waiting for this part and now I have contacted FedEx and they say it will not be delivered until Monday 6/29. That will make it 6 days from when I ordered it. It would be nice if I could have fixed my refrigerator before 6 days, now all the food inside is ruined. No relief or refund I am sure.

Original review: June 28, 2020

On 6/25/20, I ordered parts for my door refrigerator door handle (Order #**) This was a second order, as the first order resulted in the wrong parts being sent. Follow-up on the initial order resulted in the purchase price and the shipping costs being refunded, after separate calls. However, according to the rep, my cost to return the incorrect part was not refundable although the return packing slip stated “We will pay for return shipping if the return is a result of our error.” Of course, it was a result of their error or, at least, the error of their online systems!

The rep agreed to place the new order without a shipping charge, apparently not entering this empowered decision in the notes. Upon going to the website to review the order details, I noticed that a shipping had been charged. I immediately called back, eventually speaking to Christy (?). She reiterated that the shipping charge from the source had been refunded and, with indignation, questioned why I would expect more. Eventually, she attempted to reach a supervisor to no avail. Instead she left a message for a supervisor to call me. I will not sit on the edge of my chair awaiting that! Lousy customer service!!!

Original review: June 23, 2020

User-friendly site that makes purchasing parts quick and easy. This was my second time ordering a defective part for my 8-year old washing machine and good thing they always had the parts. Good service; can't say the same for my washing machine.

Original review: June 15, 2020

I ordered a part. Paid for fast delivery, it's 4 days later and still the part is not even in my state. I tried to call but they are ALWAYS experiencing higher call volumes. I will not do business with them again. Also I got the same part on time for 1/3 the price from Amazon.

RepairClinic.com Company Information