1.78/5
  • 1 star
Based on 40 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 9, 2017

43 RepairClinic.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I have ordered from them 6 times now. Parts arrived in time, packaging was excellent, correct parts on box. Video online helps the installation. One part came damaged, I called. They sent one out overnight. Phone person was very pleasant and helpful. What else could a person want from a vendor?

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I ordered a part for my refrigerator and paid $28 for overnight shipping. It took three days to get the part. I had to throw two large coolers of food away. I called and they said overnight was for "business days" and to truly get it overnight I had to pay extra. What's the point of paying for overnight delivery if it's not overnight? Person on the phone had no concern for my situation and offered no help whatsoever. Will never use the service again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Hurricane Irma devastated the Keys. My A/C was damaged and the wait to see a tech was three to four weeks. I have an extra class license in radio, so fixing the condenser fan seemed easy. I needed a new fan blade as well. I ordered one and paid the extra money for overnight shipping. It was not shipped overnight, and I asked for a refund of shipping. They refused.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

Ordered a Jenn Air part from this company on Aug 4, 2017 at 3:25 ET. Their website said the part was in stock. I get an email today, Aug 9, 2017, saying the part has just been shipped. According to their website, if you order before 5:00 ET, your part ships the same day. I ordered from this company for that very reason as the repair was very time sensitive. I called customer service and got the usual runaround about how "maybe somebody ordered the same part at the exact same time and mine got back ordered"... Blah, blah, blah. Never using this outfit again. Where has customer service gone in this country.

Resolution response: Aug. 12, 2017

Unfortunately my husband misrepresented what actually happened. It turns out to be more of a problem with the website pulling up the wrong product during a search rather than the company sending the wrong part. RepairClinic.com sent the exact part my husband ordered. Our refund was processed quickly. I apologize for jumping the gun. Just be aware if you type the model number of your appliance and name of the part you want in the search box on the website, the correct item might not appear. There is a small disclaimer that you need to use the smaller model number search box to get more accurate results. Possibly might be a good idea to make that disclaimer bigger. All in all I'd say the customer service for RepairClinic.com is very good. Their website could use some refinement.

Original review: July 29, 2017

Our complaint is the same as everyone's complaint. This company will send the wrong part. After they send you the wrong part and you contact them, they will say "Oh that's the wrong part. We can send you the correct part but it's not in stock." I totally would not use them again because they obviously send the wrong part frequently. It costs them nothing because you have to pay for the original shipping and the shipping back. We are out $50+ all for the inconvenience of having our dishwasher torn apart (to get the old part out) and having to order from somewhere else instead not to mention the time it takes to pack and ship the part back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RepairClinic.com?

Original review: July 20, 2017

On June 23, 2017, I ordered a Drag Link Ball Joint for my Craftsman Mower, which I have the Model Number already entered into my RepairClinic.com account. At least two weeks passed and I received a parcel from the company. However the part delivered did not match my part at all. It was obviously for another mower. I checked the picture of the part on their order site and compared it with my broken part and they matched. However the part they sent me does not match their own picture they published. I contacted their customer service which informed me they would forward my problem to their parts dept. Which did not contact me. I contacted customer service again talking to Jade. Jade requested a picture of the part I received and my original part. I sent her both.

Today, July 20th, I had not heard back from anyone (again). I called customer service, spoke with Christine. Christine was looking at my file, told me she had to talk with her Supervisor. Christine returned to the phone, told me I had indicated I did not want to research the problem. I told Christine that was not true. If that was true, why didn't I receive a refund yet? Christine rushed me off the phone, did not want to discuss this matter any further. I find that very rude. I told her I wanted a refund. She stated I would get one. Will be monitoring this closely. Avoid this company. I've ordered from them in the past with no problems. But obviously if you get the wrong part etc., they have the worst customer service.

Original review: June 14, 2017

I bought a dryer drum at a reasonable price and within 2 months the drum cracked really bad, to the point it was cutting my clothes, I called the company and they responded by saying if I paid the shipping to return the item they would refund my money and sell me another at full price plus the cost of shipping on the new one... my concern is I have already paid the shipping cost and it's not my fault their product failed, why am I expected to pay shipping both ways?

Original review: June 6, 2017

They send me the wrong parts... TWICE!!! I ordered two fuses for my Whirlpool dryer and paid for two day shipping. The first package arrived on time but I received two cotter pins. Called the company and was told they were shipping the correct parts which would arrive in two days. Six days later I get the wrong parts again. I called the supervisor at customer service and asked her to explain to me how I was going to fix my electric clothes dryer with parts for a Briggs and Stratton lawn mower??? She said parts department must have sent me the wrong parts. DUHH!!! Yes, and I told her this was the second time in a row it had happened. We had to go to a relative's house today to do our laundry. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: May 29, 2017

I ordered an A/C Relay Board and Capacitor with 2-day delivery. Ordering was easy and worry free with no hidden fees. Both items were securely packaged, shipped same day, arrived earlier than expected and were exactly as described. Very satisfied with this product order and service.

Original review: May 19, 2017

My ice maker quit working on my Whirlpool refrigerator, and after watching YouTube, I realized that replacing it was very simple. I found my model number for the refrigerator, did a search, and RepairClinic.com came up. I used my model number to find the part, from the picture it appeared to be the right part. I ordered it, paid for overnight shipping. When I opened the box, I found that the ice maker they had shipped me did look the same from most angles, it was not. I turn the ice maker on and off with a software control in the door. This one had an on/off switch on the ice maker itself. I checked the wiring, it was completely different, then called Whirlpool and they told me that this ice maker was definitely NOT compatible with this refrigerator, and could actually cause the door panel to go into fault, thereby ruining my refrigerator.

Upon further investigation, the shipping invoice listed the correct part number according to the Whirlpool rep, but the part number actually on the ice maker itself was different. When I gave that part number to the rep, he immediately stated that the part number they had sent me had the on/off switch on the ice maker, and again, not compatible.

I called RepairClinic.com, the first rep apologized, stated that they would take care of this. She was going to have FedEx pick up the package, simply place it on the front porch and they would pick it up. In the meantime, she was going to ship the correct part overnight to me. Next day came and went, the old part was still on the porch, no new ice maker had been delivered. I called them, got a rep who told me that they had determined that those two part numbers were the same ice maker. I explained that they were NOT the same part, and she sent me to her manager.

I tried to explain to her that this was definitely not the part that I needed, she told me that her service department had told her that the unit was compatible, and started to tell me the changes I would need to make to make the wiring harness work. When I told her that Whirlpool had told me emphatically that I should not use this ice maker, she simply stated that this was the correct ice maker. I demanded that they pick this unit up, and refund my costs. She agreed. I went to Amazon, input my model number, and was shown good pictures, and was able to verify that they were showing me the correct ice maker. I ordered it (cheaper), received it and now have a properly working ice maker. Oh, and making a critical review on RepairClinic.com's website is a joke. They won't post a negative review.

Original review: May 3, 2017

I ordered $16 of clothes dryer parts, paid $10 worth of shipping to get a customer's dryer back working in a timely manner. FedEx showed up on time only to find they shipped me parts for a lawn mower, not a Samsung clothes dryer. Now my customer is probably looking for a more reliable repair man, thanks RepairClinic.com.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2017

Our furnace went out in February. Where we live, that is a bad thing. We were able to diagnose the problem as a bad igniter using internet videos and information. We went to about 10 different websites looking for the part. Many had the part, but it would take 7-10 days for delivery - obviously not a good option to be without heat for that long during the winter. RepairClinic.com had the part, guaranteed same-day shipping and offered overnight shipping.

I ordered Thursday morning, Feb. 23rd and the part arrived Friday, Feb. 24th at 12:30 pm. Without the overnight shipping, I may have had to wait until the following Monday (or later) for delivery. The parts arrived in good condition, when promised, and were packed with care (An igniter is a fragile part). The price for the part was competitive. The website was easy to use and order from. I will use them again for my next repair. The only disappointing thing was I could not find a review option on their website or a way to send them an online message. I wanted to leave a note of appreciation for them and say nice things about them, on their own website, but couldn't. So, I'm writing the review here instead.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I went online to order parts for my refrigerator. I was able to look up the part numbers and started to order them. There was a message saying that the part numbers had changed. I contacted customer service and talked to a representative about the change in item numbers. The representative looked the part number I was ordering and said that the information was correct.

I ordered a pack of two shelf bars and a pack of 6/8 end caps. The order came close to $60.00, I received my order today and discovered only one shelf bar and one end caps. I called customer service again to see where the rest of my shipment was. I was told that each item came in a separate bag and that there was only one item per bag. I told them that it was not what I ordered, explained about what I was told previously, and was told that I had only ordered one shelf bar and one end cap.

AGAIN, I explained to the representative about previously checking with them about getting what I wanted to order and was told that would be what I got. The response I got was, "Sorry for the inconvenience." They refused to send me the total parts that I had ordered using the model number, and said I would need to put in another order if I wanted more items. I was flabbergasted that I had already put out $60.00 and they wanted to charge more. I feel they should have honored the original part orders, especially after being assured by their representative that I would be getting what I ordered. I would have never ordered the parts otherwise.

They wouldn't make good on what was agreed upon, just said I ordered one and that they were sorry that I was misled by one of their reps. They said I could be reimbursed for the products if I send them back. However, I am responsible for the shipping cost. I paid over $9.00 alone to have them shipped to me. What a rip-off. I have never written a negative review on any company, but this takes the cake. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN AND RECOMMEND THAT OTHERS SHOULDN'T EITHER UNLESS THEY WANT TO BE RIPPED-OFF AS WELL.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

It started when I used their site to order a part for a furnace. First time using them went great. Got the part within two days. Well I needed another part for the furnace so got on their site, made the order, took time off of work thinking I would get the part as quickly as I did the first time. Wrong!!! Called up there. They said they will send it out again. No charge and express shipping. Still haven't seen the part. Called again and they said they would resend it and refund my money. Still waiting to see if that happens. Very upset and to make matters worse the part is for a furnace in a rental house I own.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

I ordered a part, shipped FedEx/USPS, Nov. 21, with tracking. It was within an hour of my house (Phoenix area) after 5 days. According to tracking, it then took off to Washington state and after 21 days and two missed delivery dates has been in CA at the same place for four days. I phoned the company and asked for a shipping refund because it was taking so long. Their answer, "FedEx doesn't do anything for free". I explained that my contract of purchase was with them not FedEx so he said his supervisor would put in a trace. After another missed delivery date I called back and was told that the supervisor's notes said they would leave the trace on "until delivered". Makes no sense to me because it is still In transit, must be the Christmas rush". So, three weeks later, no part, no current delivery, expected delivery and no shipping refund offered. Not happy with the lack of customer service (and I left a lot of their BS out).

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

This is a very very lousy company. I placed an order with them 45 days ago. It is a roll-out limit switch for my furnace manufactured by GOODMAN. They keep telling me that this item is on back order. However I called the manufacturer directly and they confirmed that this part is very common and it has never been on back order. Unfortunately the manufacturer does not sell it to me directly. It has to be purchased by a distributor. Do a huge favorite to yourself and DO NOT conduct any business with them!!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I ordered this part twice already from repair clinic. Each time the price with tax and shipping ran about 44.34 to 50.70 dollars. I decided to research the part for a better price and, lo and behold, Home Depot sells it for 29.99 around 32 dollars with tax. I had it shipped to the store and was not charged anything. I paid through PayPal and forgot I had 7 dollars in my account, so I am so glad I went elsewhere. I am tired of playing games with prices for such a small item.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

I've been using RepairClinic.com for about 6 years now. I've ordered parts for everything from my electric range to blower vacs. If I need anything for any inside appliance to outdoor yard machines I've always received everything ordered on time and it's always what I ordered. Over the years, I've ordered probably a dozen times. Always needed parts 'right away' and I've never been disappointed. Quick delivery and very fair prices. Same parts from dealers are usually more expensive and take extra time for delivery. Their parts identification system is explicit. If you can't find what you want, it's not their fault. If you order the wrong item, it's your fault, not theirs. I find them very easy to work with. They even have repair hints to help you if you need it. What more could you ask for. All of my friends have had the same experience. As far as I am concerned, they are the best.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I ordered a part for my washer under the assumption that I would get the part in two to three days. I didn't get the part for a week. Come on, even parcel post is faster than that. It was a small part. Next time I will use a different seller. I just feel I was mislead.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

If I could make this lower I would. We ordered a part for our furnace and received a call several weeks ago that it was on backorder and it would be late October for delivery. Not knowing what the weather would be in Nebraska in late October we told them to cancel the order and we would get the part elsewhere. They neglected to cancel the order and charged our debit card. We contacted them and told them we needed the charge credited back and they informed us that it was their mistake but no credit until we send back the part we hadn't received yet. We received the part today. We told them that we are on a fixed income and other items would hit our account which is what happen and cost us $105.00. They will not cover that costs and won't even return our charge for the part that we received today until they get the part back. Their mistake our loss. NOT FAIR...

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

I recently order a part and I should went and read about the reviews because everyone is right about the service and when it comes to ordering parts. They send me the wrong part due to their inaccurate website information when it becomes to ordering parts online. I called back they wanted me to pay another full amount for the new part??? "NO REFUNDS NO REFUNDS!!" They told me! Every company has refund options but this company really sucks when returning merchandise. They could easily send me the new part and I could at least pay for the shipping, no problem! But is just people behind that office. Don't buy anything from them!! NO REFUNDS!! DON'T BUY AT REPAIRCLINIC!!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

I ordered a dryer blower fan for a Kenmore Dryer. Paid to have it shipped to me by September 6-7, 2016. Part was not on time and when I called them to find out what was going on. They hung up on me 3 times. They were rude and their customer service stunk. I told them I wanted my shipping and handling fees refunded and they hung up on me the first time, left me on hold for more than 30 minutes the second time (then hung up on me), and finally the guy I actually got a little help from told me the Manager refused to refund my fees (even though they promise to refund without question if there is a shipping issue). The third guy hung up on me when I asked to speak with a Manager higher than his direct Supervisor. I called back yet again and was finally given the Supervisor's Manager's name and contact information. I will call Monday to see what she may, or me thinks may not do.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2016

I had ordered for a capacitor for my central air-conditioning unit. Unfortunately I had not read the reviews on this site about RepairClinic. I paid for the premium shipping and was assured of shipping on the same day. But the item was shipped 2 days later and arrived 2 days late as well. The part was ok and is working fine but their shipping system is not good. I contacted them about the delay. They said the shipping time is only an estimate and that they have not delayed it in anyway. I sent them the screen shot of their shipping guarantee. There was no response to that to this day. I am disappointed with their service.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

On August 8th I ordered parts for my lawn mower. My confirmation email said I'd receive them on the 11th. I called, rude guy said it hasn't shipped and hasn't been packed yet. He assures me it'll ship that day! Today is the 18th, no parts! I called again, still not packed. Promised again it'll ship today, it won't. Read these reviews people... it's a scam website! I live an hour away from this place, thinking about driving there and breaking a window.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2016

I should have read these reviews before placing my orders with Repair Clinic. However, I didn't and placed my orders based on the fact that the parts would be here the next day if I paid for upgraded shipping. This is a GREAT option....IF the correct parts are sent. On my first order, I ordered a stator assembly for my LG washer. What was shipped was a rotor. Granted, it did arrive the next day as promised, but I had to wait another day to get the correct part.

Next, I ordered a control panel which came the next day with no problem. My final order was for a drain pump and main pump. What arrived was the main pump and a part for a mower. I called and was told the correct drain pump would be sent and I would receive it on Monday. (I had ordered the pumps on Thursday and received the one on Friday). When it didn't arrive on Monday, I called and was told the delay was due to a hold put on the order so it could be double-checked for accuracy, but it was being shipped that afternoon and I would get it Tuesday. Well, it didn't arrive until Wednesday.

I didn't even bother to call them back to let them know that the main pump they'd sent didn't have the o-ring and I had to use the one from my used part. Unfortunately, I didn't notice this until I'd installed it and turned on the washer, which immediately resulted in it leaking all over. When I called to return 2 of the 4 parts I didn't need, I expressed that I felt that they should cover my return shipping, since I'd paid for upgraded shipping each time but had to wait anyway due to their mistakes. I was told that wouldn't be possible.

So, if you'd like to take the risk that your part may or may not be correct, go ahead and order from them. Also, if it's not correct, don't expect any apology from their end...I only got one on my final call once I'd pointed out that no one had bothered to apologize for any inconvenience yet. If I could give them lower than one star, I would. On the upside, their repair videos are helpful.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

I placed an order for an OEM capacitor on July 5th. The order was to arrive within 10 days. I received two updates that moved my shipping date to later in July then early August. I called and talked to customer service in early August and they said they would give me free shipping. I responded that they needed to get the part from a vendor and send it immediately. I asked to talk to a manager and after talking to the manager they want me to cancel my order and reorder a different part that had a different voltage but they claimed would work. I said ship it and if it COMES and works I will cancel my order and then pay for the new part. (They refused.) 5 days later I got another email stating it would ship August 16th or 17th. I ordered from a different company and cancelled my order. I suggest you do as I did, order from a different company and avoid this company that does not stock the products it advertised to have.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

Don't believe them. I ordered a lawn mower part online. It said "Order by 8:00 PM ET, this part ships TODAY!" When my order had not shipped after three days, I called to ask them about my order. They said "this part ships TODAY!" just means they start working on the order then and it might take quite a few days before the order ships. I wish I had ordered it somewhere else.

Original review: July 30, 2016

I ordered a part for my riding mower and was advised that it was shipped on July 19, 2016. As of this writing on July 30, 2016 I have not received my order. I have called the company two times and have gotten the runaround both times. The people are rude and unprofessional. I would advise all to place their orders in the future with another company.

Original review: July 24, 2016

I called up Repair Clinic services and requested lawn mower blades. I was assured that the model number of the deck matched the replacement blades I ordered. When they came the blade were 4 inches too big. Very displeased that after all the trouble of direct contact that I did not get what I needed.

Original review: May 25, 2016

Placed an order for a $5 part. Paid shipping and tax of $7. Placed the order on May 15th. Received the order on May 25th. You advertise "fast shipping". Not so!! I could have walked from Canton, MI faster than the time it took to get this part. This was totally unacceptable and I will not order anything from you again.

RepairClinic.com Company Information