It's that easy Request Information
3.52/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

This company pays a monthly fee to participate in the ConsumerAffairs accreditation program and we may receive compensation for any referrals.

1083 LightInTheBox.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 15, 2019

This is the WORST ever. I ordered 3 items 2 dresses which I cancelled in 24 hours and they said I couldn’t cancel as were custom made and already in the work. I paid 80 extra for expedited shipping. As my event was in November. NO dresses. I did get shipped a bracelet which came broken but it was only 15 bucks so I just tossed it in the garbage. So I have been waiting. Sending messages looking for updates. This is in October 2018. NOTHING sent NOTHING refunded. I just went on the site now and the orders do not even show and I cannot even access customer service.

LightInTheBox.com response

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I would like to help.

In last November, we cancelled all 3 dresses as you requested and intended to process their full refund for you on 2018-11-16. Unfortunately, the refund could not be completed since there was a Paypal Claim opened for your payment. Your full payment was held by Paypal. We are not allowed to process any refund when a Paypal Claim is opened.

In this case, could you please close your Paypal Claim at your earlier convenience so we can process the refund for you very soon?

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19430197 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: March 15, 2019

Re order number **. I have tried to resolve through LITB ticket system but they keep saying closed. Dress arrived, Different colour to picture. Now LITB won’t refund me. Very disappointed and expected better. They say they won’t refund as it’s made to order but they have not made this according to order as it’s the wrong colour. I did not give any measurements when I ordered. Just a standard UK dress size.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the discomfort.

We're aware that monitors might display nuances slightly off sometimes.

The same exact photo might also look different in your iPad vs. Android phone vs. PC, depending on brightness and vividness.

This is why we highly recommends getting a watch before ordering a tailored dress.

We sell swatches with the exact fabrics and colors for a few pounds in our website.

We can confirm that the dress sent is in Ocean Blue, as the tag says.

We aren't able to accept a return for an issue that's not caused by us, normally.

Exceptionally, we can offer a return for a 70% refund this time. Please let us know if you would like to accept this option.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19400690

Original review: March 13, 2019

I placed an order on this website in late January 2019, with the knowledge the items would take a few weeks to arrive. I checked the tracking number of the parcel regularly but the only status update was on 29 Jan 2019 stating the goods have left Shanghai. Six weeks later I still haven't received the order. I contacted the customer service through my account and they said the parcel has been returned to sender, no other explanation. The two options they gave me were 1. pay for delivery again (12 euros) or 2. cancel the order and get a reimbursement BUT lose the delivery fees from and to China and 20% of the value of the goods (42 euros).

When I asked for further details on when delivery was attempted and why it failed, and what guarantees I had the second time would be successful the customer service just replied saying they are not responsible for the delivery, they are only a selling point and that I should check with my delivery service. I have had on average 20 deliveries per month made to my address for the last year and a half and zero problems with any of them. All my details on the LightInTheBox website are correct. The status of the parcel according to the tracking number is shown still as just having left Shanghai at the end of Jan. I have no proof that delivery was even attempted and the only communication I've had from the seller was the order confirmation on the day I made the payment, six weeks ago.

Under the circumstances - lack of updates from the seller, no proof that delivery was attempted, the unchanged tracking status, the fact the seller is declining all responsibility for ensuring the parcel reaches its destination, AND the very unsatisfactory solutions they offered to resolve the situation - I cannot help but feel that this is all a scam.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, the parcel has been returned as it cannot be delivered to the address you've provided us with.

In this case, we can either offer a refund or reship it if you provide us with a valid address.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If I can do anything else for you, please contact me and I will be happy to help you.

Sincerely,

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19397944

Original review: March 13, 2019

I will never buy through this website again! It is a joke. I placed my order a MONTH AGO and have still not received my package. My order confirmation says 3-5 days for shipping, their website says 5-8 days, and now when I messaged them they are telling me 6-14 days. Which is irrelevant, because even if it was 14 days, I would have already gotten my item. I have sent 13 complaints about my order and they haven't done anything to resolve my issue! I will dispute on my credit card if I do not receive my package by the end of the week. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

LightInTheBox.com response

Dear Customer, we would really like to help, but we found out you left this review without any order number.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Made orders over $100 and sent all screenshots of my card credentials (visa gift card) - so I thought okay, they need to check. After 3 weeks they cancelled ALL my order and left no reason for it. Only writing some generic replies to how to withdraw the money. On my account there was no balance available to withdraw so this is A SCAM - last time I have experience with the refund, I got it back to my card account normally. Here, you cannot get to customer support if you have a question and it is not related to 3 titles they offer you (refund, payment issues or cancel order). They never advised what was wrong nor why there is no money on my account to withdraw manually which is ridiculous since they are all automated but when they need to return the money, they force you to push buttons. I will NEVER buy from them anymore, although I liked them a lot, and I will leave my review EVERYWHERE so that people are warned about possible scam.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

I feel sorry for your experience.

I can confirm you that your order has been canceled and fully refunded.

Our financial manager can provide a refund reference in case you or your bank should need it.

Also, I rectify: we do NOT intend to convert your payment into a store credit as you might have misunderstood. Your payment was refused due to a specific concern of our payment circuit and refunded for security reasons.

I apologize if this has caused to you an inconvenience, but the safeness of our Customers transactions is our priority.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19397697

Thank you very much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LightInTheBox.com?

Original review: March 12, 2019

I had placed approximately 5 pair of shoe orders with this company starting the first of January 2019, order confirmed and processed it seemed. I knew it would take some time, but it just stretched out for a long time, at least a month. After about a month, I submitted a ticket on said order asking where the shoes were? They got back to me telling me the shoe was not in stock and so refunded my money.

I was okay with that because it does happen at times, even though it showed on the website it was in stock and gave me no indication they were out of that shoe. But when I found additional shoes I liked and tried to order, the same thing happened. I would wait and wait for them to process and then never got shipped and never finished processing Each time I submitted a ticket to find out where the shoes were. Again, 3 more pairs of shoes were cancelled due to being out of stock but did not show that way on the website. Each time, after they cancelled my order, they explained they were out of stock and would not have them for a period of time but would and did give me a complete refund.

I complained to them that they should update their inventory daily so that people are not ordering items that are already out of stock but showing as in stock on the website. This is unacceptable. I told them I would not order from them again, because with almost every order, and there were several, they cancelled each and every one of them except for one. It isn't worth it to me to go through this anymore when I know I probably won't be able to get the shoes I ordered. Think twice before you order any shoes from them. Most likely, they will not be in stock even though they might show on the website as in stock. It's not worth it.

LightInTheBox.com response

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I sincerely apologize for the out of stock issue. But I am afraid that you misunderstood our Order progress.

Please be noted most our products are not in stock. Once your orders were placed, we had to ask our suppliers to make NEW products for you. The suppliers have to take a certain time to process your order and put all your items through its strict quality control tests.

When the suppliers of the 4 pairs of shoes started to process your orders, they found the materials for processing were out of stock. They took several days to find similar materials for processing but failed. We also tried to find another supplier who can provide the same product but not successfully either. So finally, we had to cancel your 4 orders with full refund returned. We appreciate your understanding in advance.

We can fully understand your disappointment. As we truly value you as our customer, we'd like to offer you a Rewards as extra compensation. You may use this rewards for next time shopping. Is that fine with you?

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19388828 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to contact us if you would like to accept our apology . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I bought an item online for 27.70 CAD and I asked for expedited delivery. Today, I received a notice from the DHL asking about a customs clearance fee of 23.57 CAD. The delivery and shipping was quick and smooth, but the additional fees of shipping and customs clearance turned the purchase price much higher that unfortunately does not worth buying next time.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I originally ordered a mirrored phone case; however, I chose the wrong shipping option (free) which included no tracking. So I attempted to cancel that order and reorder my item using the 6-14 day shipping option so that I knew I could track my package. Next thing I know my payment is not going through and then when it finally does I had been charged for 6 orders of the same product. However, in my order history for this website, it says I’ve only made two orders. I am extremely frustrated, they took nearly $50 for a nearly $9 product!!!

Original review: March 8, 2019

This is my worse experience, it’s 2 weeks before my wedding. My wedding shoe and other wedding accessories worth £255 of my last savings was completely taken away from me by this company. I need my money or I won’t be able to have the wedding as my veil, shoes, tiara, jewelleries are in the order. I cry everyday. LightInTheBox I need my items or my money.

Original review: March 8, 2019

On the 10th February last I ordered two items that were advertised on Instagram and paid priority delivery at checkout which said they would be delivered in 3-4 working days. I have still not received them (4 weeks now) and when I check the tracking number it shows the item as not having left China! I am not happy, I would never have ordered from this site had I know it was going to take so long, who knows if they will arrive at all?! Disgraceful, misleading advertising.

Dear customer,

Thank you for shopping with us.

Your order was shipped via ePacket-standard-HKB on 2019-02-21, with the tracking number LM641993673CN. You may track it in following link:

Online update tracking information: [2019-03-11 13:46 DUBLIN PARCEL HUB, DUBLIN 12, Your item was received by An Post in]

Please be noted the shipping method you picked was "Postal Expedited", not Express Expedited. The Postal Expedited usually takes 7-13 business days (9-19 calendar days) for the package to arrive. And we state it in the shipping method choosing part at the Check-Out page when you placed this order. We guess you might haven't noticed this so you're inquiring about your order.

So your package is NOT delayed in shipping phase. You shall receive it by 2019-03-12, which is 19th days of shipping.

After checking, your package has arrived at your local Postal Processing Center. It will be delivered to your address very soon. Please be kindly waiting for it.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Original review: March 8, 2019

My wife ordered two graphs (100 AUD) from LITB. There is no delivery of products for 2 weeks. She then contacted LITB to cancel the order. The LITB customers were very reluctant to do so. The second day my wife tried to log in but found her account was deleted and automatically logged off. Now there is no product sending to us, no contact details on their website, no refund to us. LITB looks like a company never cares about or respect customers. We want to let others know our story and avoid LITB at all costs. LITB, if you care, please reply to us and refund the customers ASAP. My contact detail is **.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We are sorry that you misunderstood us. Please be noted we would not delete any of our customers' accounts. We are afraid that you might use wrong account to log in.

We've found out your Order #32240213, which was placed under your FACEBOOK account. This account is still valid. Please kindly use your facebook account to try to log into our website again and check your order. We appreciate your cooperation in advance.

We've issued full refund of this cancelled order in total of AUD181.74 to your Credit Account on our website on 2019-02-26. If you want to withdraw the credit to your Credit Card account, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to this link :

2. Click the "Withdraw" button, and then click the "Submit" button on the next page.

3. After your submitting the request, we'll confirm your withdrawal request within 3-4 days, then the credit will be sent to the original account you paid with the order, you may refer to the following link about the refund processing time :

I also had conducted new Ticket ID =19385856 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to contact us again if you have further inquiry . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I Ordered A STY3 Smartwatch From LightInTheBox on February 25, 2019. It took until March 01, 2019 to put in a box. When I ordered it said shipped within 24 hr. At checkout it said 4 to 6 days for deliver and then after check out 1 to 9 more days. So I get a Customer Service ticket they tell me to, "Check your order progress and give me a Tracking Number," but it says this number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system and after 9 days they tell me It will arrive in 4-9 business days. So needless to say I would never recommend buying from LightInTheBox. It has been 11 days and still don't have it. This is suppose to be Customer Service. They tell you to submit a ticket. Customer Service does not read this. It is computer generate response.

For us it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I purchased a cellphone and before sending it to me I realized I made a mistake. I canceled the order and ask customer service if I can switch to another phone. They responded and said it was ok. I did send them the link for the new order and since then no one responded back to me and my credit card was charged the full amount. First time using this website and I hope it won’t be last. I paid $560 for the a phone that I’m not sure if I will get or get my money back.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We sincerely apologize for the concern. We have changed the order with the item as you requested. Please don't be worried.

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19373122 in our ticket center and provide you more details about the new order. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I had seen the beautiful dresses made to size on the LightInTheBox website and had been tempted to buy one. However I thought I would be cautious and brought a coat in the sale instead. The price went from £13 to £30. This included delivery and tax. The estimated time for delivery was Wednesday. When I had paid off the duty and VAT I was sent a message on Monday at 09:22 that it would be delivered by the end of day. The coat arrived 10:22 in the morning and luckily there was someone to receive it. The faux fur coat kept coming off, falling everywhere and the sleeves were made for a child. I have sent emails to close my account, as I would not be buying from them in the future. I haven't had a response apart from LightInThe Box adverts.

Dear customer,

We apologize for the problem. As for your case, could you please firstly advise us with your Order Number?

Please also advise us more details about your problems. We will then further investigate them and provide proper solutions accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I order a coat on February the 9th, 2019 for a wedding and I have not receive my order as yet in. My event is this Saturday coming. So disappointed in this site. My friend sent me here but will not refer anyone here sorry.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

Please be noted firstly before your order is shipped off, we have to process your order and put your item through its strict quality control tests. So your order could not be shipped as soon as it was placed. We took several days to process it and shipped it on 2019-02-16.

Your order was shipped via ePacket-standard-HKB, with the tracking number LT326228354CN. You can track it here:

Note: The online tracking information may be updated slightly later than the actual shipping situation, we appreciate that you can be patient while waiting for the updates.

Please note because the shipping method you chose for this order was Postal Expedited. It usually takes 6-14 days (8-20 calendar days) for the package to arrive. So your package is NOT delayed. You shall receive it before 2019-03-08, which is 20th days of shipping. Please be kindly waiting for it.

As I truly value you as our customer, I also had conducted new Ticket ID =19369971 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to contact us again if you don't receive the order by 2019-03-08. please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: March 3, 2019

Hello there. I have ordered on 18.10.2018 2 quadcopters with the insurance which set my price to 98,27€. When I check the order it was for 1 month in local customs, but I have never receive from them any letter to my delivery address in Slovakia. Then the package was sent back to the company. Since then I have not in my account that order and still receiving e-mails from company that I have to wait till you receive the package and you will refund my order. Please it's been more than 3 months, don't tell me again you are waiting for the package. It's any chance you can help me finally and send my money back? Thank you very much. Regards Ladislav **.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We feel sorry to hear your local Post Office returned your package without notifying you. After checking, we have not received the return package. Please be noted that normally we need ask our logistics department to track your package and then we can provide solutions for you.

While in order to meet your satisfaction, I had conducted new Ticket ID =19366842 in our ticket center and provide a Special solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Updated on 03/03/2019: I've been chasing a refund since October & wrote a review here. Their response to my review didn't work & I can't contact him! In his response he said to please contact him, but he didn't provide info to do so. However, I tried to contact anyone there on Facebook messaging & 2 places on their website without any response. When they say they refunded my $ in October, it was done internally & apparently should show up on their website under 'refunds & credits' but every time I go there it says 'not available'. They've instructed me to go there 4 times & each time I told them the same that it isn't there & their process doesn't work. I don't know why they just don't process the refund themselves since I can't seem to do it!!!

Original Review: I ordered a 3XL T shirt that was obviously only XL when it arrived. Although, it was their error they did not offer a full refund. I sent the shirt back & provided them the tracking number. They still didn't refund my $. I contacted them a month later & they acknowledged they received it, but a month later still didn't refund the $. I contacted them a couple of weeks ago & they sent me 3 step instructions to get my refund. Step failed. They took almost a week to respond to the step. They asked for my email address to refund to PayPal. Then they said sorry, they need my PayPal account, but weren't specific about the info they needed. Now they respond "They are currently contacting the corresponding department to verify for you. Once we receive your response, we will provide a solution to solve this problem. We will get in touch with you in the next 3-5 business days." I should have received my refund months ago!!! Order #**.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

I feel sorry for the issue. Please note we refunded you on October. You can see the refund on your account.

You can check your refund here:

storecredit Related Order#:30608927
Related Merchant#:1
Source :credit

Expiration : USD -15.99 2018-10-28 10:12:06.0 refund

You can check your Rewards & Credit balance available on your LightInTheBox account at this link: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=store_credit

If you want to transfer your credit to the original account you used to pay your order, please click the "Withdraw" button, and then click the "Submit" button on the next page. Step-by-step guide: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1295/a3494.html

It normally takes about 3-5 business days to complete this refund transaction. Please kindly check your PayPal account later.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If there are any problems, please contact me and I will be happy to help you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19364014

Thank you very much.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Hi, all. My name is John and I live in the DR Congo, on 12th February I purchased goods from the online store LightInTheBox, it was 5 items. I chose the 3 to 4 working day deliver services I paid and I was given the date my will arrive. The next day I was told that due to their shipping policy they are allowed to ship goods separately, I saw no harm in that. My first item arrived on the 26th of Feb, then I was told that the other within few days. Afterwards on 27th I was sent a tracking number with DHL, when I tried to track the item I was told that the item was returned to sender because of wrong address. The same item then was given a new tracking number with Dutch PostNL but every time I try to track these items their system says that the number can’t be found. Can you help please?

Dear Customer,

We feel sorry you've had any inconvenience with your order.

Please will you provide us with your order number?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Updated on 03/13/2019: They have not returned my postage costs after 4 months of false promises and lies. They are still lying about return my money back. They offered me for their debts (EUR 13) Current watch 8262, diameter 52mm, (interesting to me) at a very high price of $41,99. I should pay to them a difference in price after 4 months waiting for give me the money back. Are they normal people? I not want pay a difference in price because I can buy that watch for refund (EUR 13) on eBay. The watch on eBay costs only $18,49. They are the most expensive online seller, but they are the best liars and a fraudsters on the online buy. If you to buy at MiniinTheBox you will buy the most expensive and worst goods with the best of lies and the best cheat. After the complaint they never will not return your money to you (maybe a part after 4-6 months and 1500-2000 emails if you are lucky). I will never business with them again.

Original Review: 2018-10-1 for incorrectly delivered male watch (false description) I filed a complaint and returned the watch to MinilnTheBox according to their instructions. In communication with them, 2018-10-31 they promised refund the money for the watch and for postal charges and they closed the complaint page. I could no longer communicate with them. By 2019-2-25 I did not get the promised money. After establishing my contact with them via Trustpilot, they started to lie again and they returned part of the money. They still promise and lie, lie, lie...and they do not return all the money. If I have not managed to contact them through Trustpilot, they would never return the money. Customers cannot establish communications with them when they close the complaint. They keep money from customers. It's theft.

For us it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I ordered a bike seat cover and a pair of bike handle grips to match the color of my bike on Feb. 3rd 2019. I live in Florida; Today is Feb. 24 and I have not received a single item. On the site there is no info on my order except (processing). My order number is **. The money was removed from my account right away. How could it take so long to process simple items like these? I want my order or my money back ASAP, PLEASE!!! I am disappointed and I don't think I will order anything again if this is how it's going to always be.

LightInTheBox.com response

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I would like to help.

Firstly, please be noted all our products require processing time before shipment. The processing time of your items is 7-14 business days, which was stated on the product page. So the estimated shipping date of your order was 2019-02-23.

However, we regret to inform you that your order was slightly delayed due to the unexpected high demand of bike handle grips. We have asked the supplier to prioritize the processing. So would you please be kindly waiting for the order a few more days?

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19347763 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

RUN!!! Light/Drop/Mini in the Box...are all Light in the Box. Horrible experience. To make a long story short: They give you a processing time that is significantly off. Items may take anywhere from 2-5 times longer to receive than stated. If you want to cancel your order because it won't arrive in time for some event (birthday, prom, ball, party, etc.), then they try to charge you a handling fee. I fought the handling fee and they said they would refund the full amount of items that had not been sent and cancel those items. The amount refunded was only for shoes.

There are occasions when it is appropriate for a business to register more than one domain name, but in my experience it is often to hide bad reviews that are connected to other domain names. Based on my research, this appears to be the case with Light in the Box, also DBA as Mini in the Box which has 150 complaints with the BBB. This number will soon be 151. Based on research through domaineye.com they have two other domains: miniinthebox.com and dropinthebox.com.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

It's lovely to assist you. From what I can see, you've ordered a customized Victorian dress with size which has a processing time of 6-10 business days.

You've also added other two products - processing time 7-17 and 7-33 business days.

Please note the processing time was shown on each product page and also at checkout, before you confirming and placing your order.

When you've contacted us and explained you were not happy with the processing time of the 2nd and 3rd items, however, customer service offered you to cancel those items and rush the shipping of the first dress.

Which we did - exactly as you asked.

In fact, the carrier took only a few days to deliver your dress: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=6761408651&brand=DHL

As about your discovery that MiniInTheBox is part of our company, I feel sorry that this was concerning for you. However, you may find the same information displayed on our website as well.

MiniInTheBox is a merchant dedicated mostly to gadgets and small products, as the name suggests. Our main merchant LightInTheBox offers a different variety of products, instead.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If I can do anything else for you, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19345633

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I ordered and paid on the 10th of Feb for items to wear to a party for a group of people. I need it by the 1st of March and upon checking my order, I see that it is still pending??? It is never going to arrive in time so I want a refund!! Not happy as I should have received a shipping notice the next day - your shipping times are misleading.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

Our apologies for this misunderstanding.

Please note that each order has a processing time which depends on the item purchased. You will find this processed time both on the original product page and listed at checkout before you confirm and place your order.

Your order is currently in the processing phase and will be shipped out no later than March 2, 2019 using Standard. The package normally takes about 8-12 days (6-8 business days) to arrive.

The Total Delivery Time consists of both the processing time and the shipping time. On our website the processing time appears on the product page, right above the "add to cart" button. For more information please see the following link.

Should you not happy with this time frame, we can offer you:

1) to ship the ready items and cancel and refund the ones not ready yet

2) a coupon or reward of 5USD for next purchase

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you require any further information, please drop me a line and I will be happy to help you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19340791

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I bought two jackets and return them because they were low quality not as seen on photo, size XL was too small, one sleeve was shorter than the other. LightInTheBox received items on December 24 2018 but still didn't refund money and I still don't have any answer.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

I apologize to you for the frustrating experience.

Please note that, after checking, unfortunately your parcel does not result delivered to us.

We hope you may share either a tracking link or receipt to us, so that we can investigate further and apply for a refund manually.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you need any further information, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19340800

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

48 days ago I paid LightInTheBox. I sent my proof of purchase as instructed and they still haven’t sent out my purchase. I checked with my bank who confirm they have received the payment yet the customer service department keep saying it’s not been received. I’ve asked them to check and I get nothing but a word line reply. They don’t answer any of my questions. My nieces didn’t get their birthday present because of the incompetence of this company. I still don’t have a way to resolve this as the customer service are so incompetent. THE WORST COMPANY I'VE EVER USED, SO FED UP.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

I really feel sorry for the frustrating information.

Unfortunately, the payment reference you've provided us with does not point to any payment we received.

This may mean either:

- your bank could not complete this transaction. Please inquire them for more information

- your reference (which is a screenshot of a website) is incomplete. Please ask you bank to provide a full and formal payment receipt, then please hand it over to us

Whichever way you prefer to continues, feel free to keep in touch with us. We'll be delighted to assisto along this process.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you need anything else, please drop me a line and I will be keen to assist you in a tailored way.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19340775

Thank you very much.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I purchased this product on Jan 10, It was billed on the 11th. Took 7 days to got to packing status. Then was shipped on Jan 19th. Now it is Feb 18th and it has not been received and it still show as not found in tracking. This is disgraceful that this company wants me to believe that this is acceptable. There is nowhere that I believe that it takes a month to ship a small package. In addition, when they sent me an email to confirm shipment of the item and write a review. Since this was not a positive review it is not available on the reviews that they show. This tell me that you cannot trust any of the reviews or the company.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

I sincerely apologize for the shipping delay. I know it might have caused your so much inconvenience. We promise to like to take full responsibility of our problem.

We have asked our logistics department for help to track your package. When we receive an update, we will notify you immediately and also provide a proper solution to fix your problem.

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19332022 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I ordered a wrap for a wedding. Nowhere in the product description was there a warning that shipping could be delayed up to 3 weeks due to the Chinese New Year. When I was informed of this, I cancelled the order. They are only issuing a 50% refund. USE AMAZON!

Dear customer,

Thank you for shopping with us.

Please be noted the Total Delivery Time consists of both the processing time and the shipping time. Before your order is shipped off, we have to process your order and put your item through its strict quality control tests. The processing time of your item is 15-17 business days, which was stated on the product page. We're sorry that you might haven't noticed this information.

Please also note the Wrap you ordered was a Made-To-Order product. It means that we did NOT have this wrap in stock. After you placed this order, we would contact our tailors to make a NEW wrap for you. Company policy states that all Made-To-Order orders that are cancelled between 24 hours of purchase, 50% of the items' price will be charged as a handling fee. You requested to cancel the order after 10 days of purchase, which was why we could not cancel the order with full refund.

Please refer to the link below for the further information on our cancellation policy.

However, as we standard for the customer's satisfaction, we had handled your case specially. We cancelled your order and applied for a 100% refund USD23.91 for you on 2019-02-18. You may check the refund now in your Paypal account.

Next time, we highly suggest you to check the processing time stated online and place the order once you confirm the order will arrive before the date you need it. Your kindly understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I already paid for Order ** and money cut from bank but website says confirm payment. I don't know why? I hope my order comes soon and issue doesn't raise up. I have paid approx 200 AED and suffering this. No number. They have just a ticket which they reply after ages.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

On January 19th I placed an order for three to four sets of magnets. My order came to sixty-five dollars. I checked last week on my order and I had a hard time signing in. When I did get in I was told that there's no order for me.

Dear customer,

We do really want to help you. Unfortunately, we regret to tell the Order Number you provided was incorrect.

Please be noted if your order was placed in 2019, the Order Number should begin with "3", like "31315998" for example. We are afraid that you took a wrong picture of your order details. Could you please double check it and provide us with your correct Order Number?

If you still could not locate the correct order number, please privately message us with the following information so we can try to research your order in our system:

1. The full name you used to place the order.

2. The full numbers of the Card you used to pay.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I got my wedding dress through this shopping website. BEST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER. The dress is perfect, the size chart was accurate and the quality was exceptional. Highly recommend this company.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Difficult to get answers. Order ** for 16 pair of earrings. One pair delivered yesterday. Still waiting on their 15 items. These were ordered a month ago. Need to know status. Can someone look into this ASAP? What is going on?

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

Please be kindly noted the Total Delivery Time consists of both the processing time and the shipping time. Before your order is shipped off, we have to process your order and put all your items through its strict quality control tests. The longest processing time of your items is 27-29 business days, which was stated on the product page. That's why your whole order could not be shipped as soon as it was placed.

Please be noted normally we need to ship all items in one order together. But we can understand that you need to receive more items sooner. As we truly value you as our customer, we splited your order and shipped ready items as soon as they were finished. Your order contains 3 parts:

Part 1: The package you received, contains 1 pair of earrings.

Part 2: contains 15 pairs of earrings. The package was shipped via ePacket-standard-HKB on 2019-02-15, with Tracking No:LT322591815CN. You may track it here:

Delivery normally takes 6-14 business days (8-20 calendar days). So this package is still in normal transit. You shall receive it no later than 2019-03-07, which is 20th days of shipping.

Package 3: contains the following product -

1 Pair Women's Cubic Zirconia Stylish Geometrical Drop Earrings Dangle Earrings - Austria Crystal Drop Ladies Stylish European Elegant Jewelry White / Blue / Wine For Party / Evening Festival

The estimated shipping date will be around 2019-03-01. We will try our best to process it and ship it as soon as possible. Once we ship your package we will send you an email that includes the courier name and a package tracking number for your reference. Please be kindly waiting.

In addition, please note all customers can contact us via opening a ticket, please contact us via open a new ticket next time according to the following link:

As I truly value you as our customer, I had conducted new Ticket ID =19327042 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to contact us again if you have further inquiry . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

LightInTheBox.com Company Information