It's that easy Request Information
3.10/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

This company pays a monthly fee to participate in the ConsumerAffairs accreditation program and we may receive compensation for any referrals.

1131 LightInTheBox.com Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 7, 2019

I've ordered a pair of shoes from the LightinTheBox.com. I was charged $61.59 for the shoes and $11.21 for the shipment. Their website shows: processing time 2-5 business days and shipping time Expedited Express (that I paid for) 2-5 business days as well, that means 12 days maximum. I was waiting 23 days for my shipment. When I tried shoes on I found that they are too small and stamp on shoes shows 41, however I ordered size 42.

I contacted the seller in order to exchange for a bigger size. They did not respond to my request until I opened dispute on PayPal. Now they announced that exchange is impassible because I opened the dispute on PayPal. After my communication with their customer service I found that exchange or return is impossible at all because shoes came from China. The cheapest way to send them back with no tracking number (that is very risky way) is $45.60 and with tracking number is more than $70. Now I understood why they did not respond to my request for exchange.

LightInTheBox.com response

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help with all your problems.

I. For your order, the promised processing time before shipment was 2-5 business days, which is equals to 4-7 calendar days. So your order was NOT delayed in processing phase when it was shipped out on 2019-03-17 and shipped out on 2019-03-24.

However, please be noted the shipping method you picked for this order was "Postal Expedited", not "Express Expedited". Postal Expedited is the Secondary shipping method we have, which usually takes 6-12 business days (8-17 calendar days) for the package to arrive. And we state it in the shipping method choosing part at the Check-Out page when you placed this order. We guess you might haven't noticed this so you're inquiring about your order.

So your order was NOT delayed in shipping phase either when it was delivered on 2019-04-10, which was 17th days of shipping. We appreciate your understanding in advance.

II. We are sorry to hear the order doesn’t meet your satisfaction. In this case, we'd like to help you check what caused the problem. Once we confirm the shoes were wrongly shipped, we will take full responsibility of it and find a proper solution to help you out.

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19541594 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: May 5, 2019

I ordered ice-skating clothes and a dress for my daughter's ice-skating competition on March 24th. I have received nothing and the tracking says USPS hasn't received it after numerous "partner facilities" passing it around. So there is really no way to track it either. My daughter's competition is in 4 weeks so there may be no time to get a replacement. I am very upset, stressed, and would advise anyone ordering from this company to go elsewhere.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

Please note firstly the shipping method you chose for this order was "Postal Expedited". It's the secondary shipping method we have, which usually takes 6-14 business days (8-20 calendar days) for the package to arrive. And we state it in the shipping method choosing part at the Check-Out page when you placed this order. Your order was shipped out on 2019-04-15, normally you shall receive it before [2019-05-05], which is 20th days of shipping.

However, we regret to tell that your package will be slightly delayed due to the busy schedule of the shipping carrier. After checking, the package has arrived in your State "Washington". It is still on the way to your address. You will receive it in the next 2-3 days. Please be kindly waiting.

Tracking Link: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=4209882892612927005296000000043490

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19534644 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to contact us again if you have further inquiry. please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I have never been so infuriated with a company before as this company. I ordered hundreds of dollars worth of dresses and over half of them came with poor stitching, zippers not able to be zipped up because of crooked stitching, dresses looking nothing like the picture, dresses that are supposed to have liners come completely sheer and see through, and also them sending me the wrong product entirely. When I try to create customer service tickets, they keep closing out my tickets and marking them as resolved when they have not even resolved them yet.

Their website is faulty so I keep having to resubmit my tickets as well. Finally they gave me numbers to return SOME of the dresses...and they were supposed to issue me a total refund for those bad quality dresses and instead, they completely stopped replying and never gave me my refund, only my return shipping! I tried to create another ticket as well of another dress that was part of my original order where they sent me a duplicate of one dress, and I’m missing another dress.

They sent the wrong color! They make you submit a picture of everything before they will accept a return. I took a picture of the 2 exact same dresses side by side so they can see they sent me a duplicate instead of 2 different dresses like I had ordered. They replied the order is correct and closed my ticket. How is it correct if what they sent me was 2 of the same dresses instead of 2 different ones like I ordered? There is no customer service number or even email address.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

Thank you for following up.

We are very sorry for what's happened.

Please note that these dresses do have the same pattern. Only the colors change. Did you receive the same color for both?

In this case we can 1) refund the difference 2) arrange a return for a refund.

Please kindly upload a receipt or tracking in order to let us investigate about your returning parcel,

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If there are any problems, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19530549

Thank you very much.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I ordered some tiaras for photo booth props. I ordered 10 days before the gig. With 4 to 7 day shipping. It is now 14 days after I made my order. 4 days after the gig. Still do not have the tiaras. 2 weeks and will still be at least 2 days before I get them. Will never order from this place again. This is so unbelievable. It actually blows my mind that a place with such poor service is still open.

LightInTheBox.com response

Dear Customer, we would really like to help, but we found out you left this review without any order number.

Original review: May 1, 2019

On 4/24 and 4/21/19 I placed two orders based on an ad posted as free shipping on orders placed over $100; I have been charged $41.99 and $12.00 on both orders; I tried to open a ticket online and they have no dispute feature key for shipping charges; I found no other way to contact them by phone - the customer service rep, Fabio, did nothing to assist with resolving this open dispute of charges.

After 15 minutes of email chat exchanges, he pawned me off to another colleague and stated the tickets are open for both orders and I needed to go back online to write up disputes. I will never ever order from this lame company again!!! If you need to reach a customer service representative over the phone, this is not the company to do business with. Order from Amazon!!! This company is not worth your time.

For us it's important to assist you and solve your problem. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LightInTheBox.com?

Original review: May 1, 2019

This is a rogue company. Please avoid it all costs. I bought 5 items of clothing from this company for my sisters as we got ready for our little brother's wedding day. As I wanted the goods to arrive faster, I paid for the 3-4 days tracked shipping method. However, 7 days later, I had not heard anything from LightInTheBox. As time was critical on my order, I contacted the company and advised that if they were unable to deliver on time, I should be issued with a refund. As soon as they read my email, they issued me with a Royalmail tracking Number: ** to represent that they had already shipped out the goods, so I could not cancel.

I proceeded to Royalmail Track & Trace service, to try and track the goods. Every time I tracked using their reference, Royalmail systems returned a message saying that "The sender has advised us they're preparing your item. More information will be available when we receive it." If anyone uses this tracking number today, they will still get this same message. I then contacted the company again, they then advised that I needed to wait for another 2 -3 weeks for my order to arrive. I decided to contact paypal to recover me money. Eventually I recovered my money from PayPal after being distressed for over 6/7 weeks. IF YOU WANT PEACE OF MIND HEED MY ADVICE. STAY WAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. IT'S A FRAUD.

Dear Customer,

this is a supervisor from LightInTheBox.

We feel sorry for the trouble.

Please note that this return is for a personal reason. Based on our policy, we apologize but we can't cover the shipping fee, insurance or return postage in this case: http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=return_policy

As for the rest, we believe there must be a misunderstanding. We arranged a return of the price cost, please check your refund here:

storecredit Related Order#:32548036
Related Merchant#:1
Source :credit

Expiration : GBP -14.39 2019-03-30 17:13:44.0 refund

storecredit Related Order#:32548036
Related Merchant#:1
Source :credit

Expiration : GBP -63.18 2019-04-25 17:07:29.0 refund

You can check your Rewards & Credit balance available on your LightInTheBox account at this link: https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=store_credit

If you want to transfer your credit to the original account you used to pay your order, please click the "Withdraw" button, and then click the "Submit" button on the next page. Step-by-step guide: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1295/a3494.html

Depending on your local bank, it may take up to 7-25 days for you to receive it on your credit card, as it normally takes up to one billing cycle for them to execute it. Please contact your bank branch if you have any concern on their refund time frame.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If I can be of assistance, please contact me and I will be keen to assist you in a tailored way.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19528252

Original review: May 1, 2019

I order 2 shirts and a dress, sent me wrong size! They won't exchange until I return items. I returned the 2 shirts and the dress. I provide them with track number of each return item. 2 months have passed and I still not receiving ANYTHING! (the replacement) There is no phone number for customer service, only email and they reply whenever they feel like! I can't talk to anyone about my items that I ordered. I spent $135.00 in my order and LIGHTINTHEBOX still not helping me! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT ANYONE!!! This company need to be out of business. Someone need to do something about it!!!

Original review: April 30, 2019

We ordered a month and a half ago- still no prom dress....no one to call. Half ** responses on Facebook Messenger. Tracking company knows nothing. Showing me that package was in my city over 2 weeks ago, yet no one knows anything. USPS has no record of this package and I'm getting squat for answers. I guess I will call my credit card and have them cancel the transaction under fraudulent activity.

Dear customer,

We apologize for the problem. As for your case, could you please firstly advise us with your Order Number?

We will check what caused your problem and then find a proper solution to help you out. We promise to take full responsibity once we confirm our problem.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Updated on 05/02/2019: This review is continuation from my previous post that the company marked as private. However, I will not accept this as international customers should really be vary of this company. They have an extremely unethical, unilateral and inconsiderate way of managing customer requests. First the order was placed on April 18th and today is May 2 and I still haven't received anything. This is already more than 13 calendar days. It did not take you that much time to charge my credit card. Secondly I am repeatedly highlighting because of your delays I will be unable to receive and check the order. Thus, would need your help to return the items if needed out of the return policy. However, LightInTheBox team is shamelessly evading this request and taking ownership for their delays.

Thirdly, I asked to cancel the items with full refund if the return policy cannot be relaxed. Again, the company respond with same shameless ignorance. Fourthly, continuing from their unprofessional and uncustomer friendly behavior they keep closing unrelsoved customer service tickets and saying they have be resolved. Such bad customer experience and cheating in broad daylight.

Original Review: I ordered dresses from Lightinthebox.com. I particularly chose to pay extra and get express delivery. This website clearly mentions express delivery is 5-8 days. However, after placing the order the timelines increased to 18 days. There is no proper tracking number. The tracking ID, the website provides, is not searchable on the courier service website. I placed repeated customer service request and they didn't even bother to read my complaint. I got a standard automated response and then service ticket was closed. This is horrible customer experience. Not only was I charged extra for delivery that I have still not received but I also was subjected to sub standard customer service. Will not use this website again and recommend the others to be beware.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the inaccurate information. The promised shipping time of your order is 5-8 business days, which is equals to 7-12 Calendar Days. So your package is not delayed when it was shipped out on 2019-04-24. You shall receive it before 2019-05-06, which is 12th days of shipping. Please be kindly waiting for a few more days.

We also have checked and confirm there is valid online tracking information available for your package. Below are the details:

[2019-04-29 23:54 Left Wuhan International processing center sent to China Post Express Logistics Co., Ltd. Hubei International mail Exchange Station

2019-04-29 15:54 Leaving Wuhan for Singapore

2019-04-28 00:12 Arrive at China Post Express Logistics Co., Ltd. Hubei Province international mail Exchange station]

Your package is currently on the way to Singapore. This is why you could not track it from your local postal system. Once you find the package arrives in Singapore, you will be able to track it via Singapore Post.

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19523896 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to contact us again if you don't receive the package by 2019-05-06. please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Worst online shop I’ve ever experience. Purchased April 11 and processing took them almost a week and the only thing they told me is 1 item is not available that’s why they cannot ship my order so when I told them to cancel that item and go on with the other items, took them days again and “MARK” my orders as shipped. Been checking it everyday and items are still in California after being picked up but not accepted by USPS yet. Even paid for the faster shipment. Doesn’t even deserve a 1 star for this review.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We apologize for the concern. After checking, it shows your package was moved to next location on 2019-04-30. The online tracking will be updated again once the package arrive to another location.

Please be be noted the promised shipping time of your order is 4-7 business days, which is equals to 6-10 calendar days. So your package is still in normal transit when it was shipped out on 2019-04-23. You shall receive it before [2019-05-03], which is 10th days of shipping. Please kindly be patient in waiting for it.

We can also fully understand the inconvenience caused by the "processing delay" before shipment. I had conducted new Ticket ID =19523861 in our ticket center and will apply for a compensation for you. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to tell us if you would like to accept it . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I paid extra for fast delivery and it’s still not here. It says it shipped on the 23rd and now it the 30th. The timeframe said 2-5 days and my package still has not come. I will never ever order from here again if my package doesn’t come. I was counting on the timeframe as I needed it for an event which has passed btw.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

Please be advised the promised shipping time of your order was 2-5 Business Days, which is equals to 4-7 "Calendar Days". So your order is not delayed when it was shipped out on 2019-04-24. You shall receive it by 2019-05-01, which is 7th days of shipping.

Tracking Number: MN385454422GB

Tracking Link: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/MN385454422GB

Online update tracking information: [Wednesday 01 May 05:40am Due to be delivered today by Ruislip DO]

After checking, the package has arrived at your local Post Office. Normally you will receive the order today. But please be noted today is International Labour Day. So the delivery might not be finished today. But your local post office will deliver you this package on tomorrow. Please be kindly waiting for it.

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19523840 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to contact us again if you have further inquiry. please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: April 27, 2019

ORDER **. Horrible experience so far. Ordered expensive item on April 1st. Got an email on April 4th saying it was shipped, with this tracking number: ** which does not work. Got another email April 9th, again saying it was shipped, but with a different tracking number: **. This tracking number says the package never left China and was returned to sender.

Got yet another email April 15th, again saying it was shipped, again with a different tracking number: **. Customer service says this is the correct tracking number, but after 10 days it still does not work. It's now been 26 days after ordering. I paid for Expedited Postal shipping: 6 - 12 business days, and I have no clue where my item is as it can not be tracked. It should have arrived by now.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

I really apologize for the problem occurred.

Our logistic manager has contacted the carrier to get the latest update of your parcel.

We'd like to refund the shipping fee as compensation for this extraordinary delay.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19515233

Original review: April 27, 2019

Updated on 05/09/2019: Re previous review update. After I sent my review the company in question responded asking us for order number on the 30th April 2019 which we sent and lo and behold no reply from LightInTheBox. WHAT A SURPRISE! 16 months after they took my money and they can't tell me anything. What type of people are they? Are they corrupt have they stolen my money. I’ve got to warn everyone who are intending to buy of these. Don’t it. Will become the biggest mistake you’ve made. There a disgrace to say the least and now have messed things up for online shopping as I’ve now lost all trust in the system. Thank you for taking the time to read. Please no matter how good the purchase looks. DON'T LOSE YOUR MONEY.

Original review: Ordered a tent back in January 2018 and it never arrived. It’s now May 2019. People must listen and understand that once you hand your hard earned cash over to this company you’ve just waved goodbye to it. The tent cost just short of £100 and it was a gift for my grandson. After a lot of emails and lies back and forth it became clear that I’ve been robbed. This company should never be allowed to trade. I’m warning everyone who are thinking of making a purchase. Don’t. It will be the biggest mistake you’ve ever made you won’t receive your goods and because they're working from abroad you stand no chance of a refund neither. Believe me. Don’t end up like me.

Someone out there must be able to put a stop to this company doing what they do. They're a disgrace. Don’t be suckered into the good reviews you read. They will be lost leaders tempting you to buy. I know it’s only 100 pound but how many people like me who have lost even more. I don’t know at present but I’ve been told to contact the international fraud squad. Once again give this company a wide birth. They are the lowest of the low and this is just the start from me. Oh P.S. I ticked one star because they wouldn’t except none.

Hello there,

We feel sorry for your experience.

Please tell us your order number, as we would love to check your case and provide prompt assistance.

Original review: April 27, 2019

On the whole what you pay for is what you get and problems are more to do with suppliers. What really makes me angry with LightInTheBox is that once you buy advertising pop ups occur online, distracting and luring... In particular a dress that I have on wish list appears heavily discounted, great I think so I click on it and nope still the same price, this has been going on now for several weeks. There is nowhere that you can go about this with LightInTheBox, they definitely don't want to hear from you. They just want you to buy from them. It is a complete con wasting your time in the hope you may buy it anyway or see something else. It can't be legal. So if this has happened to you write a review somewhere. It is the only way we can do something about it.

Hello there,

We feel sorry for your experience.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I have placed an order for this handbag April 9-10 2019. I have not received it yet. The tracking said it in BC being process. What does that mean? And when will l receive... very confused. l didn’t, take you three weeks to charge my credit card. Please explain what the hold up is and when can l expect to get it.

Hello there,

we feel sorry to hear your parcel might be delayed.

Please tell us your order number and we'll be happy to assist and find a solution,

Resolution response: April 29, 2019

I did receive my items today and they were fabulous! I feel bad that I wasn't more patient but I was just a bit frustrated that no one could tell me when I could expect to receive my package. If that would be the one thing I would change it would be a better tracking system for your items. Otherwise, I will definitely order from this place again and I am sorry that I was not more patient and I reacted too quickly to my state of frustration.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I placed my order on April 6 and was assured that it would take 3 to 5 business days once it was shipped. I really needed this order and was counting on the time frame I was told. The order shipped on the 15th of April and today is the 24th and I have not receive it as of today. I keep checking the tracking information but all it will tell me is that it shipped on the 15th. It won't tell me where it is or when it is scheduled to arrive. I live in Utah and it was shipped from Walnut Creek, CA so I would have assumed that it wouldn't take this long to get to the next state, unless they decided to walk it to Utah. I will never order from this place again, it is so frustrating when you can't get any answers from customer service or from the tracking information.

Hello there,
We apologize for the difficulties encountered. We really appreciate your suggestions.

We're happy you received your items, thank you for shipping with us

Original review: April 24, 2019

I purchased a dress for my daughter's shower. I was never asked my measurements but simply added my dress size. There was no description of the dress saying it was to be custom made. These clothes are made and shipped from China. When the dress arrived, it was not the US size I wear or as described. I couldn’t even fit my legs into it, let alone my body. I immediately requested to return the dress with tags and original packaging. They refused saying the dress was custom made, no refunds! Their website states guaranteed 2-week satisfaction. What a scam! This was NOT a custom made dress as they never requested my measurements!

Hello there,

we feel sorry for the trouble.

Please note our tailored dresses come in customer and standard size. However, as explained on our website, in both cases a tailor will make the dress for you. It's not an in-stock product ready to be shipped out.

To offer you a better assistance, please provide us with your order number and we'll be happy to follow up,

Original review: April 24, 2019

The worst ever experience with this company. I ordered clothing to reach me by a certain date. I paid extra to have it shipped quickly. It never arrived, so many emails back and forth with no satisfaction. Then they said sorry and asked if I wanted a $20 refund which I accepted and never got it. They have ignored me ever since. I will never recommend them and will never order through them ever again. I finally got my order which was too late. I no longer needed it. The worst ever company and they did not care at all. My rating is a 0 out of 5.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We are really sorry that your order was delayed in processing phase before shipment, due to the unexpected high demand of the products. Our sourcing department has realized this problem. They will improve the processing phase with the greatest effort. We will try our best to avoid the same problem happens again.

While we are afraid that you misunderstood how the compensation would be issued. As we mentioned in previous Ticket 19417054, we'd like to offer you a AUD20 "Rewards" as compensation to keep this order. We are sorry that you might not understand us.

Also we are wondering why you said we ignored you. After we issued the AUD20 rewards to your credit account on March 29th, we did not receive any more message from you. We thought you might try to contact us again via incorrect way.

But we can fully understand your disappointment. I truly value you as our customer and do really want to help you. In order to meet your satisfaction, I had conducted new Ticket ID =19500800 in our ticket center and provide a NEW special solution for your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I bought this item online on 3/01/19, and I still waiting for this product to arrive (today's date 4/23/19). I tried to cancel this purchase but I wasn't able to do it because I didn't register in the website at the moment of my purchase. I made this purchase as a guest. I hope someone can help me tracking this item, because the last update I got from USPS is from 3/15/19 which it said the package was in Beijing. My order number is **. Thank you!

I feel sorry for the trouble. Your parcel results delivered on 20th April

2019-04-20 17:32

CHICAGO, IL 60647, Delivered, In/At Mailbox -> Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 5:32 pm on April 20, 2019 in CHICAGO, IL 60647.

You can track it here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=LT380702887CN

If you no longer need this product, please let us know and we will arrange a return for you.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If you need anything else, please drop me a line and I will do my best to assist you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19515216

Thank you very much.

Original review: April 20, 2019

The email said, "We could give you a 30% refund or you can sell it!" Really. Send me a poor quality product and then refuse to refund me and send me a message like this is unacceptable. I would never buy from this company again and would tell all customers to look at other ceded who are more reputable.

Resolution response: April 22, 2019

The company contacted me after I posted this review and the issue was resolved promptly. My wig arrived and it was good quality. I am happy with the product and the customer service I received.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I ordered a wig over 2 1/2 weeks ago and paid for expedited shipping. However, in order to track my product, they ask from my login to my email or FB and provide my password. All this from a link located within a confirmation of payment email they sent to me. Sounds like they are fishing for my passwords. Still haven't received my product.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

Please be noted firstly that your order was placed under the account "cmit*****8@gmail.com". So you can use this account to log into our website to find your order. You may click the "forget password" to reset your personal password if you forgot it.

Your order was shipped via ePacket-track-QY on 2019-04-01 . The tracking number is LT506586375CN. After checking, it shows the package was delivered to your Mailbox successfully on 2019-04-15. Did you receive it?

Tracking Link: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LT506586375CN&fc=03013

Online update tracking information: [2019-04-15 09:59 GENEVA, AL 36340, Delivered, In/At Mailbox -> Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 9:59 am on April 15, 2019 in GENEVA, AL 36340.]

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19485124 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to contact us again if you still could not locate the package . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I wish I would have checked the reviews about them before placing my orders. They are thieves, and you will never receive your packages. I'm so frustrated after 4 days not receiving my order and no money back. We must all have a lawsuit against their wrongdoings. WORST COMPANY EVER TO BUY FROM. WHAT A RIPPED OFF!

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We regret to hear you did not receive the package even though the online tracking shows it was delivered to your address successfully. It is highly unusual. We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences caused to you.

We have contacted our logistics department for help to track your package. Once we get an update, we will get back to you immediately and provide you solutions accordingly. Please don't be worried.

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19485101 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Resolution response: April 16, 2019

I had complained in a prior review that I did not get a confirmation E-mail upon my purchase. LightInTheBox was so quick to answer my situation but explaining to me that I purchased my item through Facebook and that was the reason why I did not get a confirmation E-mail. They have gone over and beyond what was necessary to explain this to me. Therefore, I am writing to give them a very positive rating, and please ignore the one above.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I purchased two iPhone cases approx. 4 days ago and have yet to get a confirmation email. I have my confirmation from PayPal, but not from LightInTheBox. Makes me wonder if they got my order or not. Don't know what is going on. I buy online and get my confirmation with all other companies immediately upon payment but not in this case. ? I feel like I am in limbo and I really need the cases.

Dear customer,

Thank you for shopping with us.

We've checked and confirm we received your payment of your MiniInTheBox Order #190412090030269871. Your order is currently in processing phase and will be shipped out via Postal Service on 2019-04-18. Delivery normally takes 10-18 business days.

It was found you placed this order via your Facebook account. This is why you could not receive an payment confirmation email from us. When our system could not send you an email since no email was recognized for your account.

But you can use your Facebook account to log into your MiniInTheBox account and check the order information. Then if you have further inquiry, you may you may submit a ticket to contact our customer service dept. Here is how you can contact customer service: http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.html

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I returned the three piece dress to the warehouse address in Portland, Oregon as provided. The tracking indicates that the package was received on 3/27. I was told I would receive a refund to my account in 7 to 14 days. It is more than 14 days and I have not received the refund to my account. When will I receive the refund?

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

After checking, we haven't received your return package yet. That's why we could not process any refund for you now.

In both Ticket 19458158 and Ticket 19469011 you submitted last week, we asked you to provide us with the Tracking Number or Return receipt of your return parcel, so we can investigate it further with our warehouse. Unfortunately, we still did not receive any reply from you until now. So we are unable to help you further in this matter.

As for your case, could you please advise us the Tracking Number and website link to track so that we can track the return package for you?

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19477608 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: April 11, 2019

My order number is **, mini ice cream spades, order on 3/24, total order was 9.43. I have checked status last week and it says left Chicago. As today I cannot find my order, says I have no order on file. My credit card was charged on date shipped, still waiting, cannot find anything but I have a printed copy. On April 6, says it left Chicago. What, do I have to wait longer, I am willing but I want to know why I can't check the status.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

First I would like to apologize to you for the unexpected delay due to the carrier handling.

After checking, la latest position of your parcel is:

2019-04-11 15:26

BALTIMORE MD DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility -> Your item arrived at our BALTIMORE MD DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on April 11, 2019 at 3:26 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Please don't worry as it's being about to be delivered.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If I can be of assistance, please feel free to contact me and I will be keen to assist you in a tailored way.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19474429

Original review: April 11, 2019

I ordered 2 dresses from LightInTheBox.com for a dinner and dance ball; the dresses not only came late but they also looked completely different to the photos provided on the website. As my ball had been and gone I needed to send both the dresses back. However the website provides no way guidance on returns unless you already have an account with LightInTheBox, though when I bought the dresses I registered as a guest. The dresses were overpriced for what they were and the package did not contain a returns form. This goes against my consumer rights, as I have now lost my money. I tried to email the company but got no reply.

Dear Customer,

we're sorry to hear that. Please note our assistance is offered through the ticket system on our website. For this reason, if you replied to any automatic email we could not receive your message, sorry.

We noted you did not provide your order number. Please may you tell us so that we can look it up and assist you? Thank you

Original review: April 10, 2019

I placed an order and it was an absolute disaster. The items I ordered were in 24h picking and 3-5 business days of express expedited delivery with insurance. They canceled 1-2-3 items as after appeared out of stock and I had to replace them which again were out of stock. Then the ordered got delayed, never shipped and without a parcel tracking number. Over a month passed and I asked them for a refund and they are not returning the money as I have to reject a “missing” parcel. I wrote to them more than 15 times and typical response they cannot do anything unless the lost parcel is returned to them. I lost 300 euro with them. Order number number **.

this is supervisor from LightInTheBox.

I really feel sorry for the trouble.

The order could not be shipped by Express delivery because some electronic devices among those you ordered were refused by the carrier due to air transport regulations.

For this reason, we had to choose another carrier that could transport the products to Malta.

We understand you no longer want the parcel now. Please refuse the parcel: once it's returned, a refund is automatically arranged.

And since you are a valued customer to us, we would like to start refund half amount beforehand. Is that okay for you?

Thank you very much for your kind support.

If there are any problems, please let me know and I will be happy to help you.

I would like to help and I have raised this ticket for you, please will you follow up? https://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_after_detail&id=19471601

Thank you very much.

Original review: April 9, 2019

TOTAL FRAUD! I have been experiencing the same problem as many others here. I have an order number that does not show on my account, I have tried sending the online form like 5 times, no answer at all. I tried Facebook and got an automated answer, it's been 9 days and I feel like have been ripped off. No customer service, no answer, nobody works in this company? I have provided my order number on the information below. Order number: **.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

Please be kindly noted we replied to your request on Facebook when we received your request on April 5th. We also created a Ticket 19456478 in our ticket system to contact you and informed you the order status. We feel sorry that you did not notice our reply and did not check our ticket until now either.

You mentioned you could not find your order on your account. We are afraid you might log into wrong account. We confirm your order is still valid. This order was placed under the account "mir*****@hotmail.com". So you can use this account to log into our website to find your order again. You may click the "forget password" to reset your personal password if you forgot it.

Your order was shipped via EMS1-Deqi on 2019-04-06. The tracking number is EA155987419CN. You may track it here later:

Note: The online tracking information may be updated slightly later than the actual shipping situation, we appreciate that you can be patient while waiting for the updates.

Please note the shipping method you chose for this order was Postal Service with tracking. It's the cheapest shipping method we have, while takes the longest shipping time for delivery. It usually takes 19-47 business days (26-66 calendar days) for the package to arrive in Argentina. And we state it in the shipping method choosing part at the Check-Out page when you placed this order.

So it's normal that you still haven't received the package because it's still in transit. You shall receive it before [2019-06-11], which is 66th days of shipping. Please be kindly waiting for a few more days.

However, if you don't receive the package by that day, please contact us again via Ticket as soon as possible. We'll then investigate your case further with our shipping carrier. Here is how you can contact customer service: http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1192/a2974.html

We really appreciate your support and understanding.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I am not able to submit a return ticket. I have logged onto my account and have tried to return the item I purchased. The site will not let me submit my request - says my email is not verified but when I go to verify my email, it says an email has been sent, but I have never received the email even though I’ve requested it several times. Also a picture is not needed because the item purchased is too small, but the site will not let me click on "Next" without a photo. I cannot send a photo because it needs to a JPG and my device does not save photos as JPG. I need someone to contact me!

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

First of all, we are sorry to hear you cannot submit a ticket. But please be noted all our customers emails addresses will be confirmed automatically once the accounts are created. So there is no need for you to verify it again.

We are afraid that you tried to submit the ticket via incorrect way. Next time, if you didn't find such access, please confirm delivery from computer first. Then you can create a “return or exchange” ticket from your account so that there will be professional representative to help you. Here is the detailed instruction of how to create “return or exchange” ticket:

We regret to hear the shorts you received do not fit. We'd like to help you resolve this problem. I had conducted new Ticket ID =19464668 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I ordered a phone 8 days ago. Product page said processing time is 2 to 4 days. 8 days passed and order is still not shipped. I've got 2 messages from support: "Your order will be shipped no later than 4/4/2019" and "Your order will be shipped no later than 6/4/2019". None of these messages were correct. My order is still in processing. The main reason I ordered from LightInTheBox was quick shipping from EU warehouse. Now I would rather order from Banggood.com and wait a month but be sure that I will get the product.

This is Customer Service Supervisor from Lightinthebox. I am glad to help.

We've checked and regret to tell you that your order will be slightly delayed due to the unexpected high demand of the Smartphone. We have asked the supplier to prioritize your order. So would you please be kindly waiting for the order a few more days? To show our apology, we will also upgrade the shipping method of your order to Express Expedited for free.

Also, we are afraid that you misunderstood the shipping location of your order. Please be if a product can be shipped from our EU warehouse, it will be marked as "Fulfilled by our European warehouse" on the product page. However, your product does not have this icon. It means we did not have this product stocked in our EU warehouse. We needed to ask our supplier to make a NEW product for you. When it is finished, it will be shipped from our Chinese warehouse.

I had conducted new Ticket ID =19460314 in our ticket center to follow up your case. please log in your light in the box account--go " personal center"--"my ticket" to check our reply . please keep in touching with us by replying the ticket as all the information will be recorded in system. Thank you for your cooperation.

LightInTheBox.com Company Information