Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.71/5

Healthgrades Reviews

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I write almost exclusively positive reviews. Excellence should be recognized. These get published and I am glad for these practitioners. That said, no righteously negative and equally informative review will ever see the light of day on Healthgrades. Just pandering to docs. Clearly I am not alone in this opinion. Maybe a not so bumpkin poor review will get at least to the doctor. Nobody performs well all the time. Sometimes fundamental policies need correcting. I will continue to participate in this service for the good docs. Guess the bad ones will just get away with it when it comes to Healthgrades. Just can't resist. To the so sensitive Doc. who accused us of being a bunch of dolts wielding a computer with a bad attitude in craven secret; get a handle on your hubris.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I do not trust Healthgrades anymore. They only accept my positive reviews not the negative. I wrote 2 reviews and they excepted the star review but not the written review. I have been wondering why there were so many reviews but not many written reviews, now I know why. In addition their lists for doctors are so out of date that 90 percent are no longer legit numbers or practices. NO, I won't use this site for anything anymore, I dont trust it.

Get expert buying tips about Business to Business Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

As a practitioner who did not consent to be on this site, I agree with many on this forum that Healthgrades leaves practitioners vulnerable to personal vendettas from anyone who wants to conduct an anonymous smear campaign. For example; I have worked with many domestic violence victims and their children and have advocated on their behalf, which leaves me subject to reviews from their batterers. A review of this nature would hardly be representative of my skills or compassion when working with clients. The best referrals are gathered through word of mouth, not by anyone with a keyboard and a strong opinion.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

It is very easy to get a positive rating onto this site, not so much getting a negative rating published. They will sent you a notification saying you didn’t comply with their rules but not tell you why an obvious ploy to get you to drop the matter. What possible good is a site where you can post good reviews but not bad.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Healthgrades obviously cares nothing about service, as I see NO WAY to post a review of Mission Hospital. Very shady looking site. I signed up, logged on and see no way to post a review of an acute care facility. This is completely unacceptable. Ridiculous in the extreme. Healthgrades gets an "F".

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthgrades?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I left reviews of two physicians on Healthgrades. One was a very positive review, the other a negative review. I received a confirmation email that my reviews were approved and would appear within 24 to 48 hours. It has been two weeks and they still have not appeared. I tried to contact Healthgrades via email and have not received any kind of response. I am very disappointed in this company.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

Recently, one individual left 2 vicious and personal reviews of me on Healthgrades on the same day. From the wording, I strongly suspect the writer is the severely disturbed relative of a long time patient of mine. The reviewer came to my office once 1 1/2 years ago, loudly ridiculed patients waiting to see another physician and screamed at and threatened my staff and me for reasons only known to him. My patient (his relative) and I tried to calm him, to no avail.

Until yesterday, I hadn't checked these review sites since last year. I found a libelous post from him using his real name on another site, posted 9 months ago. I also found the 2 vicious reviews written on Healthgrades in July 2019 on the same day by the same anonymous poster. From the wording, I strongly suspect it was him. I think this was provoked by his inadvertently finding out that I had just retired.

I flagged the 2 Healthgrades posts yesterday and today received an email that the posts did NOT violate their guidelines and would remain on their site. This is very disappointing. I am looking into how I can remove myself completely from the Healthgrades site. Healthgrades allows relatives and friends of patients to post. Some other sites only allow patients to post.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Extremely bad company. Have had fake reviews posted that they will not remove despite multiple requests. Looking into a lawyer to file a multimillion dollar class action to ensure this nonsense website shuts down.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

Healthgrades posted a 1-star negative review from a non-patient (someone who called the office inquiring about narcotics and was declined to be seen at our clinic). They gave 1-stars across multiple parameters without ever stepping foot inside the clinic or seeing anyone on our staff. Healthgrades refused to remove this obviously out of character fake review.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

An anonymous person left a Healthgrades claiming that as a physician we broke their daughter's neck. First and foremost that has never happened, second we are not doing adjustments, third we have never had a description of the patient that it was left about. We contacted Healthgrades as this was another physician that left it, wording etc it was the physician I had previously worked for and left who said they were going to leave reviews everywhere. We have went through this same process with Yelp, Google etc and are now perusing legal litigation against this person. Healthgrades deemed they cannot remove it so fake people can leave reviews but actual positive reviews do not get posted. Defamatory libel statements from patients that do not exists ruin the reputation of hard working physicians.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Healthgrades Company Information