3.69/5

262 Healthgrades Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

As a physician, locations that are incorrect need to be correctable and the website was not functioning. I was unable to respond to a consumer's complaint though it appeared on the website that that was a possibility had it been working properly. Then, going to the Contact Us portal, it was also non-functioning so I could not seek a remedy with the exception of a snail mail address that was provided and presumably that mailbox would be functional but rather useless in today's world.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

These reviews are totally slanderous. I notice that MDs who are affiliated with the local Ivy League teaching hospital all have ratings of 5 out of 5. Obviously someone is manipulating the data. All it takes is one or two low ratings to pull your average down significantly from 5/5. Outside docs tend to have ratings of 2-5 out of 5.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Doctor Brody ** is a very uncaring doctor, I have lung and breast cancer! Dr. Brody ** was not there for me when I needed her... She still hasn't called to see how my treatments are going and she isn't very ethical when it comes to my needing her!!!

Original review: July 22, 2018

A patient asked me out on multiple dates and I declined. FYI I'm happily married and wear a wedding ring. She then found my email address and continued to ask me out on dates. I ignored these emails. She later threatened to post a negative review about me online. I saw that she has posted a horrible review on Healthgrades. How can I tell? Because of the details that she included in her review - I think that she wanted me to know that it was her punishing me. I explained the circumstances and requested that Healthgrades remove this review. They refused.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Worst excuse for rating site. They don't monitor anything and are not actively involved in the site. I've tried to communicate with them numerous times for help or various issues, no one ever responds. The site runs on auto-pilot and is subject to the same lies and dishonesty that Facebook and other sites had problems with. People can post indefinitely and not be truthful. I've gone to several doctors that were rated 5 stars and found that on every other site they have 1 or 2 stars. Don't use Healthgrades. It's a farce and not accurate or fairly managed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthgrades?

Original review: May 21, 2018

I placed an honest review on Healthgrades, regarding a real life experience with Dr. William **, out of Lewes, Delaware. (I hate using the term doctor, when referencing him -- so I'm being nice right now). At any rate, ** conducted a lumbar fusion that failed. Instead of listening to his patient, he suggested arthritis and injections. Turns out, his fusion failed and I had a fracture. Needless to say, I had to have a revision surgery (under one year) with more implants - because I begin showing signs of scoliosis, because I was leaning to help compensate for all of the pain I was enduring.

I posted an HONEST review on Healthgrades (no profanity, nothing containing malice or revenge) -- warning people to DO THEIR HOMEWORK -- adding that the Delaware Judiciary was a plethora of information. Healthgrades removed my review because it did not meet community standards -- why? Because it was truthful and factual? Funny how they post ALL of those anonymous 5 Star Ratings (wonder who the authors are - seriously)... but when there's a real, honest review with a name attached -- it doesn't meet community standards. What an absolute joke.

Those that file malpractice lawsuits can't warn the public about their experiences, because they are silenced by the terms of the settlement -- so I encourage EVERYONE to check with the Board of Physicians, the local and/or State Judiciaries (FREE and ON-LINE) and/or find your physician by WORD OF MOUTH -- do not rely on Healthgrades or Vitals because they do not want to help the public - they are there for the interest of the doctors, healthcare facilities and other.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I went to Dr. Ruth with a Severe gout attack, I could not walk. Just a little history, I am a colon Cancer client. I have been having problems with Gout since 2008. I was seeing another Dr. that did not refer me for her services. I had to look her up in my network... The staff at Dr. Ruth office is Super nice, helpful and professional... When I was called back by this Wonderful lady Eva, but before her it was Kay That worked my insurance out so that I could see Dr. Ruth. I Highly recommend this rheumatologist. She's caring, concern and passionate, I only say all of this because I have visit many doctors because of my condition. And I truly would like to say Dr. Ruth ** please keep doing what you are doing, because you are making a different in your client's lives... By the way I can Walk without a cane!!! Dr. Ruth **, Rheumatologist Keep up the great Work.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I have been trying to have Healthgrades.com remove a review that was slanderous and false. Not only will they not remove it - they will not allow me to comment below the erroneous review. I looked them up on consumer reviews and found several complaints against this company. False information is damaging and is wrong. How they get away with this is criminal. There may be case a for a class action suit against a company, they need to do the right thing.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I saw there was a false post on the Healthgrades site and attempted to contact them to remove the post. They sent me an email informing me that they are not going to remove the post. This is fraudulent and false and definitely, want it removed due to it is not me who posted.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I just spent 30 minutes trying to leave a review for my physician. I attempted to backspace. It would change letters or completely remove them. Terrible lag time. I was about to finish my review and it kicked me out and totally deleted my comment. How can they represent our physicians without the proper equipment that allows us to do what needs to be done. As 35 yr employee in healthcare I am very aware of how the reviews work and what they mean to the providers. Healthgrades need to provide the proper software for their reviews or quit asking patients to complete them.

Healthgrades Company Information