3.19/5

1231 FTD Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 21, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day through FTD and received confirmation that they had arrived on time, but my mom never got her flowers. She lives over a thousand miles away in El Paso and was devastated by the thought that her children hadn't remembered her on Mother's Day. I emailed customer service as soon as I found out what had happened and it's been almost six days with no response from them. I lost $98 with this company.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Kathryn. Could you email the order number and your contact information to us?

Original review: May 21, 2019

Placed an order for a funeral. They confirmed delivery but failed to fulfill the order due to reasons they could not explain. They then failed 2 more times to deliver as promised to an alternate address. Spoke to a Manager after getting very upset and the manager guaranteed me immediate delivery, which did not happen. She also promised she would keep me posted of the progress and She did not. After the family called me to say the flowers had not arrived, I called again and a customer service rep, said, "Sorry we could not deliver." Again I was not given an update as promised and I had to call them to find out. This rep then wrote me a message making false statements. I asked for the name of the florist and she refused to provide it to me based on company policy which leads me to believe FTD has major internal issues. FTD is overpriced and have terrible service.

FTD response

We'd definitely like to look into this Mauricio. Would you be willing to email the order number so that a member of our team can reach out to you?

Original review: May 21, 2019

My flowers arrive on time and in great condition. Everything that I order was included, the vases and the note. Great service and prices. Great employee and best agents.

FTD response

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your fresh blooms Lillian!

Original review: May 20, 2019

If I could give it negative stars I would. Last Wednesday I place an order for flowers to be delivered to a business for Friday, the flower didn't arrive until after 6 when the business was closed. (Their fine print says for business locations the delivery would be between 9-5. That was a lie.) The delivery guy texted me and said they would be delivered on Monday, and the flowers never came. I've tried to call the customer service rep but they don't understand what I'm saying and have to repeat myself multiple times, and line kept disconnecting. This is unacceptable and disappointing. I will not be ordering flowers from this place again, I lost about $100.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Alayna. Could you email the order number and your contact information?

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 20, 2019

They died in four days of delivery after ordering two dozen roses. It’s not the first time. Flowers aren’t anywhere near the value they used to be and are a lot more costly. I’d rather go to the florist myself.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this R. B. Could you email the order number and your contact information?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FTD?

Original review: May 19, 2019

I ordered flowers for my wife on Mother’s Day to be delivered May 11 or May 12. I received a notice on May 11 that they were delivered. They never came. I called on May 11 and was assured they were being delivered. They weren’t. I called the next day and was assured they were being delivered on May 12. They were not. I called on May 13 and asked for a refund. The representative said I would get one. I still have not. I have sent many emails and gotten no response. I will now open up a dispute through PayPal.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this James. Could you email the order number and your contact information?

Original review: May 19, 2019

I ordered flowers for my wife and mother for Mother's Day. The arrangements didn't look like the ones pictured online. I spoke to a rep on the phone and was promised a correction with a follow up email. After never receiving anything I sent an email and still no response. Then I received a customer satisfaction survey so I explained what had happened for a third time. I still haven't received a response. After spending $180.00 for the flowers and getting something I could have gotten at a grocery store for half that I'll never use FTD again.

FTD response

We definitely don't want you to be disappointed Ben. Could you email the order numbers and your contact information so we can help?

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 19, 2019

It has been awhile since I ordered flowers from FTD but when I did they came through. The flowers were nice and the customer service was fairly friendly. The price was reasonable. I would recommend to my friends and family.

FTD response

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Jackie!

Original review: May 18, 2019

On May 17, 2019 I ordered flowers online. I received an email later that day that they were delivered, however recipient never received said flowers. Customer service was unable to help or offer a credit.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Kelley. Could you email the order number and your contact information?

Original review: May 18, 2019

I placed my order online for flowers to be delivered to my mom for Mother's Day. FTD emailed a confirmation of delivery. Mom's says she didn't get it. I called; FTD said they'd send again with an upgrade. That didn't arrive either. I called again; I was told I'd called too early and needed to call again. Bottom line: FTD disappointed me and my mother, and now they're not providing a refund for services/goods not delivered. I guess they think since they sent a confirmation email that I should accept the arrangement was delivered. Proves you cannot trust these guys.

FTD response

We'd definitely like to look into this John. Would you be willing to email the order number so that a member of our team can reach out to you?

Original review: May 18, 2019

Disappointed. They delivered my Mother's Day flowers on a Tuesday and the arrangement was almost dead and just overall nothing what my kids purchased. We wouldn't order from them again. My daughter called and they didn't attempt to rectify the problem.

FTD response

We'd definitely like to look into this Jannett. Would you be willing to email the order number so that a member of our team can reach out to you?

Original review: May 17, 2019

I ordered a bouquet for Mother's Day to be delivered on Sunday. Called the recipient and she hadn't received it. Called customer service (had a hard time understanding her) and she said that a florist shop in San Diego was contacted to deliver the flowers (the recipient lives in Idaho). She asked me if I still wanted delivery and I told her yes. She was calling a florist shop in Idaho to deliver Monday. Called the recipient Monday night and she hadn't received them. I called FTD to ask for a refund. My Discover card shows a charge, a credit and another charge. I'll be waiting for the credit for the second charge to show up. Never again....

FTD response

We'd definitely like to look into this Brenda. Would you be willing to email the order number so that a member of our team can reach out to you?

Original review: May 16, 2019

I ordered flowers for my partner's mother in Tucson on 10 May. We received a confirmation email and an email to say that the flowers would be delivered a day late - we were fine with this as we understand Mother’s Day is a busy time. However, five days after they were supposed to arrive I’ve received an email to say that bunch of flowers doesn’t exist and nothing has been delivered.

We live in Australia and have not been able to get back for two years and wanted to surprise his mom with some beautiful flowers - this has turned out to be an awful experience. Being overseas we are unsure how to get in contact to arrange a refund for the nonexistent $96.72 bunch of flowers we purchased. Very unlikely to recommend or use FTD again.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Victoria. Could you email the order number and your contact information to us?

Original review: May 16, 2019

Unacceptable conduct for a business. I’m speechless about my experience and the utter lack of resolution and customer service! I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day and was guaranteed delivery on Sunday. On Saturday I received a phone call that the florist was overbooked and they were sending the order to another florist, but not to worry because it would still be delivered Sunday. Sunday comes, NO delivery. Monday I get an email saying the flowers were out for delivery. I was disappointed they were late, but understanding because of the busy holiday and glad she would finally receive them. GUESS WHAT? No delivery.

I checked with her daily until Thursday, still no delivery. None of my email inquiries for Order Status were EVER answered. Finally got a real person to answer me on the phone on Thursday, although she kept telling me she couldn’t understand me and couldn’t find my order. The call was so infuriating I won’t even bother with the details, but I was placed on hold while she contacted the florist only to be told they couldn’t do the order and ‘would you like to me to find another?’ Seriously??

I’m a reasonable and often too nice person but at this point I wanted either flowers ASAP and compensation for my trouble, or a complete refund. She couldn’t and wouldn’t offer me either. The call ended with no resolution whatsoever. I feel like they’ve stolen my money and ruined Mother’s Day. I’m appalled at the treatment from what I thought was a reputable company. I will be filing a complaint with my credit card company to get my money back. Take your business elsewhere and save yourself the heartache!!

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Erin. Could you email the order number and your contact information?

Original review: May 16, 2019

FTD dropped the ball on a flower delivery for my wife's birthday...ZERO communication from the company to tell me that my order was not being delivered. Even after the delivery date I chose online was avail and confirmed with my CC payment. Never again...I'll shop small and local from now on.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Eric. Could you email the order number and your contact information to us?

Original review: May 16, 2019

FTD charged me $90 for nonexistent flower arrangement. I ordered flowers using the https://www.ftd.com/ website on 10 May. Found a nice arrangement and card for my mother in Tucson. FTD would only commit to a delivery the day after Mother's day. I was OK with that. Here it is the evening of 15 May and the flowers were never delivered. No call or email saying we are sorry or even when the flowers might be delivered on a later date. Customer service took my order number, put me on hold for a few minutes only to come back and say they cannot reach the FTD florist in Tucson that was to do my order and she offered me a partial refund of 20% off my charge. No word if the flowers would ever be delivered other than a lame apology. Needless to say, I expect a full refund at this point. I am very disappointed in FTD.com and will be unlikely to order from them ever again.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Bradley. Could you email the order number and your contact information to us?

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 16, 2019

Accidentally ordered 2 of the same order. In other words, one order was duplicated. I tried cancelling on of the orders. It was a grueling experience. They don’t get back to you. They don’t understand English. Finally, they delivered just one order, but...they charged for two orders. Unbelievable. Disputed charge with Citibank, as this was not right. And they charged $28.99 delivery fee for each order. Ridiculous!

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Dave. Could you email the order number and your contact information?

Original review: May 16, 2019

Too little for far too much. In addition, giving a price and then adding a fee PLUS service and shipping is ludicrous. I will NEVER use them again. The old cliche is true: Do me once, shame on you; do me twice, shame on me!

FTD response

If there's anything we can do please email the order number and your contact information.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I ordered birthday flowers 7 days in advance. 2 days they were to be delivered I get an email that they could deliver the flowers. I called and 5 times before a person said they could use another florist. 1 day before delivery, I get 2 emails. Email #1 says that the birthday flowers cannot be delivered tomorrow. Email #2 says that the cheer you up flowers I order someone else cannot be delivered! Never using FTD again. No customer Service!

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Theresa. Could you email the order number and your contact information to us?

Original review: May 15, 2019

I would give 0 starts if I could! I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone! I ordered flowers for my mom to be delivered on Mother's Day (order was placed 4 days before Mother's Day) and she just received them today (3 days after Mother's Day) and only after I spent 30 minutes EVERYDAY on the phone with the Customer Service department trying to figure out where they were! Ed on 5/12 at 6:30pm told me they were out for delivery and she would receive them by 8pm.

Kyle on 5/12 at 8:05 pm told me that they would be delivered on 5/13 free of charge as they would be refunding me my money. Aretha on 5/13 at 7pm told me they would be delivered on Tuesday 5/14 and she would be tracking them as well to make sure they were delivered. Faye and Nelson (Faye's manager) told me on 5/14 at 5:30pm that because I got a refund she wouldn't be receiving the flowers. Then after arguing with Nelson, he said she would receive them on 5/15. Finally, Mom got the flowers on 5/15 at 4pm! TOO MUCH WORK, I will just pick them up in the store myself next time!

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Erica. Could you email the order number and your contact information to us?

Original review: May 15, 2019

I placed an order online with FTD for a flower agreement to be sent prior to Mother’s Day. As indicated on the website due to the time frame of my order (2 day prior to Mother’s Day) the earliest my arrangement would arrive would be Tuesday of that week. On completion of my order the delivery date clearly stated delivery would occur on Tuesday the 14th. Tuesday came around, and as the day to an end no arrangement had been delivered. I made a call to customer service to check on the status of the order. I am told by a customer service rep that the order will go out tomorrow or the following day. False advertising as delivery date was given. I will never choose this company again. They did nothing to make this right other than to offer a refund. If you want a company that honors the delivery dates this is CERTAINLY not a company you want to deal with.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Jennifer. Could you email the order number and your contact information to us?

Original review: May 15, 2019

I ordered a mixed flower bouquet to be delivered to my mom before mother's day. It arrived on time, but the bouquet that was delivered was not what I ordered. The flowers that were delivered were not FTD quality. I could have purchased those flowers at the grocery store. I was so disappointed. I called customer service and they guaranteed that they would send the correct order at no additional cost. I received no confirmation, therefore I called a second time, no request to resend my order was made and the bouquet was no longer available for delivery. I was told I would get a full refund. A refund was processed for partial amount.

I called a third time and requested a full refund. I received confirmation for a full refund and a few days later my refund was processed for $2.49. My purchased was over $50. I called a fourth time and they told me that their system showed a full refund was processed. Still waiting on my refund. Customers should not have to go through all this to get flowers or a refund. Will not purchased from FTD again.

FTD response

We'd definitely like to look into this Veronica. Would you be willing to email the order number so that a member of our team can reach out to you?

Original review: May 15, 2019

I never write review, but this was such a horrible experience that I have to. I ordered flowers for Mother’s day a week before. I got a call on Friday (the day before they were to be delivered) and was told they would have to reschedule delivery or cancel the order because they couldn’t fulfill it. I wasn’t given a reason why. Then the customer service rep told me I can order another bouquet to be delivered on Sunday, so I do that. My mom calls me at 6 pm on Monday telling me she never got flowers and to cancel the order. I was so angry! Customer service was so bad I would take me more time than it’s worth to write it out. After all this they don’t even offer anything to keep me as a customer. I will never use them again!

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Purvi. Could you email the order number and your contact information to us?

Original review: May 15, 2019

When I order from FTD, I'm usually dealing with a local florist so the quality depends on the store. Overall, I've had a good experience and can received a high quality product within hours of ordering.

Thanks for sharing Eric!

Original review: May 14, 2019

My husband ordered flowers for me and spent $95. They were delivered to the building I work in after business hours and I never received them. They sent my husband a confirmation of delivery date and time. OF course no one in the building says they came. They could not tell me who they left them with or the florist that was used. This is terrible customer service. I will never order from FTD again. No way to track order is so barbaric. We have modern technology now. There should be some way to track a flower order.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Dave. Could you ask your husband to email the order number and contact information to us?

Original review: May 14, 2019

Ordered the Deluxe Sweet Devotion bouquet to be delivered to my mother for Mother’s Day. Was never delivered. Tried getting in contact with FTD for an explanation, but their phone lines were jammed with what I imagine were similar complaints. Also sent an email to no avail. Very disappointing, will be seeking a refund at this stage as the entire point of the bouquet was missed. I’ve used FTD for special days numerous times before, but this experience will make me think twice before purchasing their services again, if I ever do.

FTD response

We’d really appreciate the opportunity to look into this Paul. Could you email the order number and your contact information to us?

Original review: May 14, 2019

I ordered flowers for my Mother for mother's day a month in advance with FTD floral for delivery on Friday May 10, 2019 and on that Friday I received a text message and a email that the flowers were delivered. Speaking to my mom on Mother's Day May 14, 2019 she had not received any flowers. Called immediately on Sunday and was guaranteed the flowers would be delivered that day. Monday evening May 13, 2019 still no flowers!! Called and they wanted to give me an upgrade but at this point I cancelled my order. Bad business, especially when they texted and emailed me that they had been delivered. How many customers have they done this to and the customer doesn't realized that the flowers were not delivered at all? Just discussed with this company!!

FTD response

We'd definitely like to look into this Debbie. Would you be willing to email the order number so that a member of our team can reach out to you?

Original review: May 14, 2019

Received Mother’s Day flowers from my son. Small glass container with too many flowers. My son ask me to send picture of them. Turns out he ordered the delux version and I got the basic. No business name on the envelope. Not sure if he ever got his money back. Bad bad FTD.

FTD response

We're sorry to hear about this Patricia. Please have your son email the order number and his contact information.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered flowers for my wife for Mother's day through FTD. They were never delivered. No call, no email, nothing. Just disappointment. I was on the phone for 10 minutes waiting for a representative. When she finally answered, she asked for my order number and said to hold. I sat on hold for another 15 minutes, and the representative came back to tell me the florist is ready to send the flowers on Thursday! What? I paid extra for the flower quality, extra for the delivery on mother's day and she thought I would be ok with having the flowers delivered after Mother's day? 30 minutes on the phone wasted on top of not doing their job. FTD is a complete joke. Unreliable waste of time. I will never use them again. It will now take them another 5-7 days to refund my money. Nice, they take your money and hold it for 2 weeks.

FTD response

We'd definitely like to look into this Daniel. Would you be willing to email the order number so that a member of our team can reach out to you?

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered my 80 year old mother’s flowers on 5/6/19 to be delivered 5/10/19 for Mother’s Day. They were never delivered. I called FTD on 5/11/19 and they apologized and gave me a guarantee they would be delivered on Monday 5/13/19, (a day past mother’s Day). This morning 5/13/19, I received an email from FTD telling me that my flowers would be delivered today. However, no flower delivery. I once again called FTD and I told the customer service person on the phone today that these were supposed to be for Mother’s Day.

I asked the service rep wouldn’t she want her mother to have her flowers too? Then I said to her that if they were not going to deliver the flowers, they should have told me so and gave me a refund so I could have ordered them elsewhere. Again, the phone rep apologized with no explanation. I had to ask for a refund. I don’t like to write negative reviews, but seriously this was my worst flower shopping experience ever. I hope they follow through with my refund.

FTD response

We'd definitely like to look into this Laurie. Would you be willing to email the order number so that a member of our team can reach out to you?

FTD Company Information