FTD

Compare Flower Delivery

Research top Flower Delivery recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I had awful experience with FTD. They are absolute scam and their customer service is ridiculous. I purchased flowers and they offered add-ons with the purchase and I paid additional $20 for a box of chocolate (no specific brand, just said chocolate) to be delivered for the mother's day. They delivered the flowers (not the freshest flowers) without the chocolate. I don't know how many people actually ask the recipient about how many gifts exactly they received but I happened to ask my mom and realized they had only delivered the flowers! So I called customer service and was very disappointed and the person on the phone, after holding me on the call to contact their florist, promised the chocolate to be delivered next day (which was May 14 and the actual mother's day). I spoke with my mom on Monday May 15th (day after Mother's Day) and realized there was no chocolate and no communications from FTD!

So I called again and the person in customer service kept apologizing. I asked for their supervisor or the actual florist's contact information and the customer service person kept apologizing and not letting me speak with a supervisor nor provided the florist contact info. She kept promising that the chocolate will be delivered tomorrow but when I asked her to send confirmation email indicating the chocolate will be delivered tomorrow, she said she had to hear back from their florist before sending the email confirmation! So I don't know what kind of promise that was?

I decided to stay on the call for as long as it took and finally after close to 2 hours I got connected to a supervisor who offered me a $31 credit back to my card. But honestly, how many people will realize that their add-ons were not delivered? How many people get to ask the recipient if they have received all the items? How many people have the time to call customer service and stay on the call for long time? This is absolute scam and theft to get people pay for something and not deliver it. I like to know how many people have had this experience? Why is this company still in business?

I am not one to write reviews, but am so motivated by my sheer anger & frustration with this company that I am. Long story short, I order flowers for Mother's Day to be delivered on 5/13/17. The delivery driver left them by her mailbox (She lives off a main road, so essentially they were left on the side of the road), and they were stolen. When I called to inform and report the driver, I was told that I would be refunded & the flowers would be re-delivered to my mother's door on 5/16, and they would call my mom and give her an apology. They never arrived, she never got a call.

I called to get an ETA, and was told that they weren't re-delivered because I was refunded... What?? That is not what was promised. I asked for the call to be escalated, spoke to a supervisor who only said "I'm confirming with you that we will not be delivering", and then said she would transfer me to a manager. Was on hold for 31 minutes before finally hanging up and began to write this review. ALSO! Their call center is definitely outsourced overseas as it is very hard to understand anything that is being said. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!! UNTRUSTWORTHY!!

Daughter ordered me flowers for Mother's Day. Came 2 days late (She was guaranteed they would be there before Mother's day). They finally came smashed with the mug they were in broken. Whoever packed them just set them in the box, no packing, nothing to hold them in place. They have given my daughter her money back, but no apology, and no flowers for me.

I wanted to express how deeply disappointed I am with the service I received. In the past, for online orders, I have tried 1800flowers.com and proflowers.com, none of which is worth even trying again. I expected better from FTD.com given the history of the company. This order for my daughter was to be from her 5 year old son for mother's day... Something to have on her desk at work for at least a few minutes. This order was sent to a BANK... Being a business, and a bank, you would think that an effort would be made to deliver it earlier in the day rather than later. The business closes at 5:00, she left at 5:05 with NO flowers being delivered.

I promptly call and requested a refund which was granted. I ALSO asked to speak to someone in the United States as those in the Philippines are VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND... I was not done complaining and wanted someone other than a script reading operator that might care a little. At that time I was told I could not be transferred to a customer service person in the States because they were not answering. I was told I would receive a call back, AND I NEVER RECEIVED ONE! Now, with no flowers for my daughter, I had to find another florist that could deliver her some flowers to her house on Saturday the 13th. Do you know how hard that was? Most were already booked for Saturday. Finally, Saturday morning, I found one, but the flower selection was not great because most of their flowers were well picked through.

Just like 1800flowers.com and proflowers.com, this experience with FTD.com was a disaster. I'll probably never visit their website again. Fast forward to Monday morning (after Mother's Day): They delivered the flowers to her at work, with dead roses and lilies missing petals. Wow... They were in a hot car Friday afternoon... When they couldn't be delivered, they went back to the florist for the weekend (Were they placed in a cooler during that time?)... Then back into a hot car for Monday delivery. At no time did they even refresh the flowers. It's a good thing I got a refund.

I live out of state and in so decided to take a chance ordering Mother's Day flowers from a company that has been in business for a very long time. Well I have learned that many US business today survive on the reputation of years ago. This does NOT mean they care about quality or service hence by disinterest in purchasing even an American car! Well FTD is NOT different. As soon as your hard earned money is exchanged their automated system confirms your order then reaches out to the cheapest local florist in the area you want a delivery in and hands off the responsibility or lack thereof of arranging and delivery the flowers to your loved one.

So I ordered a nice arrangement to be send to my mother in S. Florida. The day I received a confirmation the flowers were delivered I usually will get a call from her with a thank and so on. NO call. Nothing so I call her only to find out the flower arrangement was withered! Yes folks FTD's cronies could have cared less about the quality and freshness of the arrange and on Mother's Day!! I called and complained only to get a foreigner reading a script telling me they would redeliver a fresh arrangement then 10 minutes later a different Filipino calls and tells me they cannot do this! I mean talk about adding heat to the flame.

I was finally refunded my money and will NEVER recommend FTD to anyone. Companies like this one should be held to higher standards and or put out of business!! A lot of companies in the US are only here to serve their wealthy investors by hiring the cheapest labor with ZERO concern for the end users. It's sad and pathetic and YOU deserve more for your money!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FTD?

I want to warn all consumers that think about using FTD.com. STOP DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I order flowers for my 80-year old mother for Mother's Day. I placed the order a week in advance and asked to have them delivered Friday before Mother's Day. The flowers I picked were called "The Sweet Surprises". They consist of Roses, Carnations, and Daisies. They are not exotic flowers. I never received a call nor email indicating they could not deliver the flowers. Friday evening I checked the order and it showed was not delivered.

I called their customer service (which they had a difficult time understanding English). I was first told they could not deliver that day that they would delivery on Saturday. I asked them to send me a confirmation email indicating delivery was changed. I also asked to refund some of my shipping charge considering they did not deliver on the day I indicated. They said they could not do this and that they would send me a coupon for my next order. Asked to speak to a supervisor they kept telling me the supervisor was engaged in another call. They were going to email me the confirmation as soon as we hung up. I waited 10 minutes no email. Called back, the second person stated they can't deliver until Tuesday (after Mother's Day). I told them, "No I requested Friday" which was today.

They kept telling me they could not deliver today not until Tuesday. Asked to speak to a supervisor again was told they are engaged in another call and could not speak to me. I told them I wanted them delivered no later than tomorrow (Saturday), they said they would and would send an email confirming. I then told them if I do not receive an email within 10 minutes I would call back. I waited. No confirmation email. Called back. Spoke to a third person and asked again. Had to go through the entire situation. They said those flowers were not available until Tuesday so they could not deliver, but they can change the flowers and make a different arrangement. I told them "no". I already knew what that meant they would put some cheap looking arrangement together and would not be close to what I ordered. I asked why they did not contact me early enough so I can cancel my order and go elsewhere. They told me ok we will cancel your order.

I told them that is not what I said. I want to know why you did not contact me and I had to contact you to find out my order will not be delivered on the day I requested and will not be the flowers I ordered. And supposedly if I want to wait until after Mother's Day it would not be a guarantee that they would even have the flowers I ordered. The flowers consisted of Pink Roses, Pink and Red Carnations and White Daisies. I asked to speak to a supervisor and again was told they are engaged in another call. I left my phone number for the supervisor and was told they would call back after that stopped engaging in a phone call.

I had spent 2-1/2 hours back and forth on the phone Friday evening. I hung up and called back Saturday morning hoping I would get a person that understood English. I called 5 separate times, they kept placing me on hold for over 15 minutes and not coming back on the line. I asked several times for the supervisor to call. Left my number multiple times. The last time I told them I want to cancel the order completely, they said, "OK". I asked for a confirmation email. They said, "OK".

I never received an email, I called back and asked if the order was cancelled. They said, "Yes." I asked when I can expect the money back in my account. They told me I placed the order they cannot refund the money. I only received an email indicating the order was cancelled and nothing that I will receive a refund. I am now going through my bank to have them go after FTD for the refund. I will never order through FTD, and if I ever order any flowers again I will check reviews before considering placing orders.

I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. What she received didn't resemble the upgraded "BEST" version by any stretch of the imagination... not even the basic version. I think FTD.com relies on the fact that most people who send flowers don't actually see what was delivered, and the recipient of course would never complain. I called to complain and they offered a $25 coupon for next order. I never received it. I will NEVER BUY FLOWERS from FTD.com again.

Ordered flowers Sunday night, for a delivery on Monday 5/15/2017. I get a call (voicemail) saying there was a problem. I return the call and all they can tell me is there was NO delivery! This was for a Funeral (one day showing). I am very disappointed in FTD! I've used ProFlowers, Cheap Flowers and thought I would change it up! I will send flowers to the family but I'm over here crying because of FTD!??? ☹️

FTD IS HORRIBLE!!! Ordered flowers for Mother's Day 3 days in advance but they were unable to deliver until the Monday after. On Monday to call to tell me all the local florists are out of flowers and maybe they can deliver on Tuesday or Wednesday. Customer service is in India and they verify your information a million times and leave you on hold. 35 minutes to place the original order! Online orders took you through the process but would not complete order. DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!!!

I ordered bouquets to be delivered for Mother's Day to my grandmother. I ordered them to be delivered on the Saturday before and paid a hefty premium for this service. As I tracked the package, I became very disappointed to learn that the package did not arrive on Saturday. This left my grandmother without receiving her present for Mother's Day. When I called FTD, I had a horrible time trying to get a customer service person on the line that I could understand. I am hard of hearing and have a very difficult time understanding accents, especially on the phone. I explained this and all that happened was that the customer service person repeated what I said back. This kept happening.

Apparently this is their customer service model, repeat for confirmation. It becomes extremely frustrating to have someone repeat back to you that you can't understand them and then they continue to talk. This happens with a number of different reps. Since the reps wouldn't transfer me to someone who spoke English I got disconnected a number of times before I lost my mind and they finally put me on with someone who speaks English. This person was of very little help as well. She assured me she was a manager, but she kept repeating herself and talking in circles. I explained to her that I work hard for my money. Paying a premium for a Saturday delivery is a very expensive decision. I could have paid 1/2 the price for it to be delivered on Monday, but I didn't. She said, it has already been delivered.

When I explained that they needed to refund my money for delivery she said, "we will upgrade the bouquet." I said "how, you just told me it was delivered?!" And then this manager just kept talking in circles until I explained to said manager that I wanted to be refunded or I would calling my credit card to stop payment. I should. It have had to go through this. It was my Mother's Day as well and it was ruined because of FTD.

DO NOT ORDER FROM FTD.com!!! Let's begin with the fact that FTD charges a large service fee, when you can just order the same flowers through a local florist in your town, which is what FTD does. They send their orders to local florists that deliver. When you order through the local florist there is no $20 service fee. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!! My flowers were not delivered and I called FTD 6 times. Each time it was some office in Asia not in the U.S, which would be fine if they were helpful at all, but they were not. I was told multiple times they could not get a hold of the local flower shop, so I kept calling to see if they could at a later time but not once.

Then with some searching I found the local flower shop they sent the order to and they had not received any calls or messages from FTD. It is all a lie and scam. Luckily the local flower shop is delivering the flowers today, but with no help from FTD. I had to do all the work myself. I also spoke with someone on their online chat, but was literally told they could do nothing and then when I said I was frustrated, the representative ignored me and quit the chat. THE WORST ONLINE FLOWER COMPANY. Save your time and money and order from somewhere else.

I ordered flowers for my mother on a Friday to be delivered next day. The first choice was not available in her area and it requested me to choose from a list. I chose flowers and checked out verifying they would be delivered. I received an email the day of delivery that those flowers could not be delivered in that area. I contacted FTD. The person advised it was because of a price increase. I read the email again advising it says I need to choose different flowers. He assured me it was the price. I asked how much extra I was supposed to pay. He assured me nothing they would take care of it and they would be delivered that day.

The flowers were not delivered. I called back in they don't deliver Sundays. I called again Monday 2 days after date of delivery. The person told me they could not be delivered until the next day. Now 3 days after date of delivery and 2 days after Mother's day. I asked for a manager. The manager told me those flowers were not available at all and I needed to choose different flowers. ISN'T THAT WHAT I TOLD THE GUY SATURDAY??? AND SUNDAY??? AND MONDAY??! Now instead of a beautiful bouquet they asked me to send 20 yellow tulips because now AFTER Mother's day that's all the florists have!!! With a 20% discount of $10.95... My shipping alone was $23.99 and my flowers were never delivered. Will never purchase from here again. I will go back to ProFlowers.

I ordered about $85 worth of flowers for my mom for Mother's Day. I ordered it to be delivered the day before. When did not show up that day I called and asked why. They told me they would be there the next day. Once again they never showed. I have called and asked for a refund and I have yet to see an proof that a refund has been issued although they said I should have gotten an e-mail for it by now.

They are really really bad. Stay away! Ordered something Tuesday for Sat. Paid 90 bucks. They cancelled the morning it was supposed to be delivered. I called - they don't speak English and never apologized. 800 flowers is where I thought I bought from. Never had any issues from them. FTD = third world country expectations!

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mom on the Thursday before Mother's Day. When they were not delivered on Thursday I sent an email inquiry which was never responded to. On Sunday morning I sent another inquiry and then called when that was not responded to. The phone representative could not find my order with my order number. She could not proceed without my name and address, my credit card number, the recipient name and phone number. It is ridiculous that this much info was required. The order number should have been all that was needed.

When I asked to speak with a supervisor I was put on hold for several minutes and then was advised the supervisor was busy handling other complaints (Shocking with this level of service). When she finally found my info there was no apology or explanation. She just asked if I wanted her to resend the order. Heck no it was already 3 days late and their customer service is horrific. On top of that they charge a $40+ service fee. Find a local florist. This company has no concern for delivering on time and doesn't care about their customers.

Called FTD to order Mother's Day flowers and lady who answered could barely speak English. Never mind could not understand anything I said and I speak English! I had to spell every word I said over and over using NATO alphabet or alpha, bravo, charlies!! I should have just hung up but I figured I would give them a shot and what a mistake!!! The flowers they sent were wrong, I was overcharged, never got a email confirmation as they put in wrong email... Took me three calls to get it squared away and waiting on my refund now! Will never use this service again and wouldn't recommend to anyone! I will go to my local florist from now on.

I ordered flowers, balloons and a card for my wife on the occasion of Mother's Day. The delivery date was 5/13/17 - 5/14/17. I was okay if the flowers show up earlier than Sunday but even at noon on the Mother's Day it didn't show up. Flowers are not kitchen towels that the date and time of delivery don't matter. A delivery window is needed for occasion based flower delivery. FTD failed to meet any of that. They don't have any status of delivery which I don't know whether it is their technical limitation or oversight.

I called them up at noon and finally had to cancel the order since the flowers showing up in the evening means nothing to the recipient and it loses its significance altogether. Please do not use FTD.com if possible especially if you are celebrating any special occasions. I will never use them. They did say they refunded my money but I am not sure until I see the refund on my card (which they say could take 3-5 business days to show up). Nonetheless, my Mother's Day is ruined and nothing can compensate that.

I ordered mother's day flowers for my mom on Thursday for delivery on Sunday, Mother's Day. Received a confirmation email that they'd be delivered on Sunday, as promised, but when I went to check the tracking status this morning (Sunday), the carrier's website says they aren't scheduled to be delivered until Monday. I called FTD to find out what they can do, and they said, "Sorry, but nothing." Said I cannot get a refund either because they're in transit. Really?!?

I'll be calling back as soon as they're delivered tomorrow and I will get a refund. We have a valid contract that they did not abide by. If they cannot make a delivery happen on a certain day of the week, they cannot offer the promise. I asked what they can do today... same day delivery of something?!? But they can do nothing, apparently, absolutely nothing. I asked to speak with a manager, and the employee said if the manager was free after a current call he was on, he'd call me back. I said, "You mean when", but he didn't understand the difference. Ugh! NEVER AGAIN!!

Never Right - I have ordered from FTD in the past and the one time I did, they substituted a beautiful plant for a horrible one. It is so disappointing to have your recipient send you a picture of what they received and it is completely different from what you carefully picked out. It's very time consuming picking the best arrangement so to know I just basically wasted my time sucked. I ordered again for my boyfriend's mother in advance for mother's day 2017 and again they EMAILED me on mother's day that the arrangement was not available. Good thing I read my email. So anyways, I call and they say there are no substitutions available, so basically I was SOL. Whelp time was running out so instead of arguing, I just told them to issue a refund. I went over to 1800Flowers website and ordered with ease. DO NOT USE FTD!!! And they also charge $25 service fee!! 1800Flowers was so much more reasonable priced.

I ordered flowers 5/12 for 5/13 delivery. On 5/13 I've been on the phone a total of 3 hours with 3 reps whom I can barely understand and 2 hung up on me when I asked for a supervisor. On hold for the third time and now they tell me the florist never confirmed and cannot guarantee delivery AT ALL!!! I will definitely be disputing this item. Biggest scam artists!!!

I was looking forward to having my mother receive her flowers on Mother's Day. She lives far away from me and it means very much to her to receive flowers from me. Even though I ordered the flowers way in advance, they contacted me a couple times saying that the flowers were unavailable and that they would issue a refund and a measly $10 coupon for my next purchase. When I spoke with them, they reassured me that they would send the flowers regardless and that never happened. I did not want neither a refund nor a coupon, I wanted for my mother to know that I love her even if I am far away. How can they put a price on this? I've been using them for 10 years and will NEVER use them again. They should be ashamed and punished for such unprofessional service.

I am very disappointed with the service I received. I purchased Mother's Day flowers to be delivered on Friday, May 12, 2017. It was supposed to be a surprise. When I arrived home I saw a tag on the door stating that they missed us (although my wife and daughter were at home) and that we needed to give a call to a phone number. I must have called the phone number provided and the phone number I found on the local shop's phone number, both (maybe 10 times were) giving me busy or service not available signal. No email possibility nor any way to message. In what age are we living in? I called FTD and was disconnected on both calls, one call after I gave all my information and second time without anyone on the phone.

Anyway I decided to go to the store to pick it up. (Surprise is ruined by the time.) While I drove to downtown and parked, my wife called and let me know the flower was delivered. Angry, I returned home and saw the flower. This was not what I paid for? They charged a higher rate yet delivered the quality of the cheapest version. This is a ripoff. Please look elsewhere.

I usually don't write reviews like this but buyers, please beware of FTD! I ordered my mom and nana flowers for Mother's Day on there. My mom's bouquet was delivered fine and made by a local florist. The roses I ordered for my nana were coming straight from FTD and getting shipped to her house. I ordered them on Monday to be delivered by Friday, which I thought was plenty of time.

Well, I wake up Friday and see that they were only shipped that day. I'm not feeling optimistic and lo and behold, FTD starts calling me. I pick up and a CSR tells me they can't deliver these flowers today, and is it okay if they deliver them next week. I immediately say, "No, they're for Mother's Day." The sickeningly sweet CSR tells me that they absolutely cannot get these roses to her by the weekend. (Have they ever heard of overnight shipping?) But after I get frustrated, she puts me on hold to see if a local florist can make a bouquet for a Saturday delivery, which I think is a fair compromise.

After telling me time and time again that she's having computer problems, she asks if she can call me back in 15 minutes. I agree and she calls me back, telling me a local florist can do a similar, new bouquet that has roses and other flowers. I agree again, not really sure what else to do to ensure that my nana will be receiving some flowers. She also specifies MULTIPLE times that I will not be charged any additional money for this bouquet. Multiple times. I ask for an email confirmation of this (that never arrives, mind you) and we hang up.

After coming home from work, I decide to check my statement balance and wouldn't you know there's a new $45 FTD charge on my account for this new order. By this point, I'm LIVID and have been outright lied to by this company. I immediately call their Customer Service number and talk to a woman who could barely understand me and vice-versa. She's very sweet, and I apologize for getting frustrated with her, but after I explain the situation, she tells me they can't offer me a refund for this "new order." WHAT? I explain over and over that it's not my fault FTD couldn't get my original order delivered on time, and why would they charge me for their error?

She offers me a $25 gift card and by that point, I'm so livid so I decide to cancel the whole order. And then she wasn't going to cancel and refund my original money for the original order too!!! Absolutely unreal. I'm waiting to see if the refund actually happens. I received refund emails, but my bank statement says otherwise. Cannot believe they can get away with being so scummy. And ironically enough, this happened right after I paid for a year membership, which I plan to not ever use again. Good riddance, FTD.

Ordered online, 20 stems of 2 different types of purple orchids in a special 'Vera Wang' vase for Mother's Day to be delivered early on Friday. They got the delivery date correct but that's all they got right. Paid over $100 but what was delivered were 8 stems (6 purple, 2 white) in a plain glass vase. Not worth even half of what I paid. I was completely shocked to see the photo my mom sent me. If FTD can't even fulfill the Vera Wang vase, why advertise the arrangement as a 'Vera Wang'?Total scam. I called FTD and got a person in the Philippines who had a bad headset so that combined with a horrible accent made it an extremely unpleasant experience and the issue was not resolved. I was assured however, by the representative that they would correct the problem and even get the correct vase delivered. They said I would receive an email to confirm when the delivery would occur. I got nothing. No email, no vase, nothing.

I ended up calling the local florist who delivered the original puny 8 stems and they claimed FTD told them my order was 10 stems and that they told FTD they didn't have the vase. I don't know who was lying, I'm guessing both. My sister ordered through FTD not too long ago and had the same local florist fill the order with the same result - the ugliest, smallest tulips you ever saw. Again not even worth half of what she paid.

In both of our cases, the local florist did pull through in the end- bigger, better, more tulips for my sister's order and the missing 12 orchid stems and nicer vase (still not Vera Wang though) for my order. I think everyone is just out to make money and will try to deliver a subpar product worth less than half the price paid so they make a huge profit. It's only when you catch them (and you need to ask the recipient what they received), and confront the florist who filled the order, then you'll get almost what you paid for. Don't bother calling FTD. What a waste of my time and money. Photos show what I ordered vs what was delivered.

Ordered a beautiful lavender spa gift basket for my overworked mom for Mother's Day. She loves lavender, I searched forever and found the perfect one. It was scheduled to be delivered today, but when she sent me a text photo of the gift it was some jenky I <3 Mom mug and something called a Stroopwafel or something. SO weird and not even close to what I ordered. I called customer service, expecting them to want to fix this right away. They informed me they were out of the item I ordered (conflicting accounts of whether it was ever actually available in the first place), and I could pick something to replace it... but they had nothing close to what I wanted. They kept pushing flowers, flowers, this lavender arrangement is the same thing! Um, flowers that die in a week aren't the same as a gift basket.

After 1 1/2 hours on the phone, me close to tears, after they tried to sell me on little spa products worth half as much to "replace" the basket and every flower arrangement under the sun, assuring me they "knew" my mom would like it just as much, I finally agreed to an arrangement of roses and a small spa gift. They refused to replace it with TWO items, so I could either get the tiny spa gift or a flower arrangement I DIDN'T WANT. Then they tried to CHARGE me for the difference in price for the flowers vs the basket I had chosen.

24 hours to go till Mother's Day, we scoured the site looking for ANYTHING she might like for that price, and came up empty. They refused to budge at ALL, to try to make up for their mistake, kept blowing off my questions about what happened, kept going silent for long periods of time, forcing me to yell "Hello??" over and over. I finally asked, "Is this seriously worth making this experience SO bad that you lose a repeat customer?" And the woman on the phone said that was fine. Now I'm in tears upset over missing out on a perfect gift for my amazing mother, sending her some whatever last minute crap instead, and furious. WHY? How does this help their business?? ProFlowers from here on out, and gift basket sites. Seriously. Too much competition for this crap.

I ordered mother's day flowers, they were completely different colors, sparse, and ugly. No chocolates and no color vase. A nine dollar bouquet for $88. They said they would refund me and send me an email and I've gotten nothing.

I wish I had checked this ConsumerAffairs site before placing an order with FTD so that I wouldn't have ordered with them. First call to their customer reps I got a woman speaking to me about an order when I hadn't even gotten to speaking with the rep. Next I realized after painfully speaking to her and trying to explain that I'm speaking to a non-native English speaker and very likely in another COUNTRY! Especially since my second call was the same.

I placed 2 orders with them for Mother's Day. One for my mother and another for my mother-in-law. Both received starkly different arrangements than what was advertised or what they appeared to be on the site. My mother's arrangement had a cheap vase and the arrangement was something that would've cost 30$ anywhere else and they charged over $100 for this. My mom just complained at how pitiful the flowers were.

My mother-in-law's arrangement was a gardenia plant w/ a teddy and chocolates. The chocolates were not included with the order and there was only ONE flower on the plant, when the photo shows several flowers on the plant. How SAD FTD has become. I made sure to indicate how dissatisfied I was with their service in my survey. I need to remind myself to never order from FTD again and delete my account with them.

On 04/25/17 I ordered flowers to be delivered on 05/09/17. On 05/11/17 I called recipient to find out that the flowers were never delivered. I called the customer service number provided by FTD.com and spoke with a customer service representative who stated the florist could not be contacted and they would try to reach them tomorrow. Customer service representative also stated an email would be sent as a confirmation of our conversation, no email was received. On today's date I received a phone call from customer service stating the florist will not be completing the delivery order due to unavailable supply for order. The option given was to cancel due to the delivery date already had passed. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told they were busy which I replied I would wait on hold. After being on the phone and on hold for 28 minutes the phone line disconnected. I have not received a call back for resolution as of yet.

I couldn't believe it when I received my flowers today. I counted 10 stems at the most that I received. The picture had at least 30. Didn't receive the right container, either. This place should stop business now. I will not order from this place again.

I only gave 1 star because there was no option to give zero stars or better representation of my review negative stars. I did this twice, in hopes that two different states, many occasions apart, that results would've been different. I hope to help you save your money or find a different company to send flowers through. They advertise 3 or 4 different grades of bouquets, for increasingly higher prices. Last year, I sent flowers to my adult daughter for her birthday. I gave her up for adoption when she was born and I wanted to make a nice impression with a large bouquet. She lives in Arizona. She was grateful and sent me a picture and it was the cheapest bouquet with lots of the green filler not flowers. I called and complained and was given a refund of part of the purchase. They wanted to go pick them up and give the right bouquet to her.

Second chance my husband sent me the big bouquet (most expensive). I live in Colorado. They sent the cheapest looking small bouquet. They are a rip off. Save your money and buy from ANYWHERE else, even King Soopers has better flowers. For what I paid them for their junk, I could have bought all the flowers at the supermarket. Their advertising is a big fat Fibber McGee!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

FTD was established in 1910 when 13 florists joined together to offer flowers across the country that could be ordered by telegrah. Today, the company delivers flowers and other gifts around the world. Orders can be placed by phone or on the company’s website.

• Guarantee: FTD guarantees their flowers will stay fresh for seven days. If a consumer isn’t satisfied with their order’s freshness, they can receive a refund or replacement.
  • International delivery: FTD offers deliveries internationally. Consumers can visit the website to see countries where the service is available.
  • Same-day delivery: FTD has same-day delivery bouquet options. Consumers must order flowers by 2 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone on weekdays. Hours vary for holidays and weekend orders for same-day delivery.
  • Corporate accounts: Large businesses that place frequent flower orders can sign up for an FTD corporate account. These accounts can save companies money, and they allow multiple people to send flowers and gifts using the account.
  • Other gifts: FTD has a wide selection of gift items to be sent with flowers or instead of flowers. Options include fresh fruit, chocolate, gift baskets, jewelry, wine and more.
  • Best for significant others, friends, adult children and companies.

Compare Flower Delivery