2.80/5
Based on 1,575 ratings submitted in the last year

2139 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 14, 2019

This was a surprise late Mother's day gift from my son who is in the Military. I was happy with the flowers however when looking at the site bv they do look different but I understand some have not filled out. Signed Proud Mom.

Original review: May 14, 2019

Like everyone else writing in about Mother’s Day flowers, I ordered my Mother’s Day flowers early last week and they were never delivered to my poor Mother. Upon messaging customer service via email, I keep getting the same email over reply and over again, telling me they are waiting to confirm non-delivery from the local florist before doing anything about it. It has now been two days since the flowers I was charged $55 for are nowhere to be seen and there is no accountability to be found from anyone at this company. I have a small baby at home and run a business and don’t have time for this nonsense. Total scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY.

Original review: May 14, 2019

Ordered flowers for Mother's day on Wed and paid for sunday delivery. Card charged on Thursday. No flowers delivered on sunday, no notification from florist about this error. Company can't get ahold of florist. Refuse to give me full refund. So now it's Tuesday after Mother's day. I look like an idiot in front of mother in law. No flowers, no refund and extremely incompetent customer service. Did not get a response to my email except for an auto-response that they got the email. Called and spoke with 2 different customer service agents on Tuesday to get conflicting information. No manager available. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. You will only lose money, time and your temper. To the company - I would like the flowers delivered (late) and a full refund.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I have ordered from them in the past, but never again! My mother received an old arrangement for Mother's Day. The vase had algae growing in it and the flowers were wilted and broken. I wrote fromyouflowers.com and even attached photos. Their response? A 30% refund and an apology from the local 'florist/craft store' that delivered them. Unreal!!!!

Original review: May 14, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day on a Thursday, being promised flowers would be delivered on Saturday or Sunday the latest. On Sunday I get an email that the flowers will be delivered on Monday. After multiple emails between myself and their “customer service” I am told in one email that they attempted to deliver the flowers, but no one was there to take the delivery. In the next email, I am told flowers will be delivered on Tuesday, and then third email comes and claims that no one answered a phone and that the phone number was invalid. I finally decided to cancel the order and am now waiting for my money back. This was the first and last time I will ever order from these people. Lies, lies, lies! Do NOT trust these people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: May 14, 2019

Consumer Review for "From You Flowers". Terrible experience getting flowers to my mother for Mother's Day. I placed the order Tuesday for a Flexible delivery option for either Sat or Sun. They never made it to her. It took 2 unanswered calls and 3 emails and then finally my third call to them was picked up after a 10 min hold time on Tuesday after Mothers Day.

They told me the florist wasn't available to deliver and asked if I still wanted the flowers sent. Are you kidding? This should have been addressed as soon as the florist said they couldn't deliver. They wouldn't give the name of the local florist to me. They offered to cancel the order or have them delivered today. My mom is now looking for this delivery to arrive so please follow through with the order. However this should still be reimbursed for the hassle. Oh... They still haven't arrived but are due to be there today. All in all a terrible experience. I bought 4 different arrangements 2 for stepmoms and 1 for a MIL. They received theirs the day before. My mom- NADA.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I received flowers that was shipped UPS from them. It was 6 PM at night and the flowers were wilted and Hot. Did what instructions said and they never opened up. Think they need to use FedEx or some other way. Received flowers from another company and they were ok. Doesn't need to sit on Hot UPS truck in 90 degree weather for hours! Was a waste of money for the person who sent them!

Original review: May 14, 2019

I placed an order for both my mother and stepmother to receive flowers for Mother's Day. I selected a delivery date of May 10th (Friday before the holiday). This was both to get the flowers there early, as well as to brighten my stepmother's day as the 11th is the anniversary of my father's passing. It was important they arrive on the 10th and thus I made sure to select that an order early. On May 10th the flowers for my mother arrived and were absolutely beautiful. The delivery for my stepmother, however, reflected that it was scheduled for delivery through to the next morning. As such, I called their customer service for assistance.

I was informed that because no one was home to accept the delivery Friday, it would be attempted again Saturday. This was interesting as, the delivery for my mother had been left on her front porch. Further, she was home when the delivery was made and they hadn't knocked or rang the bell. As the two situations were completely opposite experiences, I explained that it was extremely important the flowers were delivered and could be left if no one was home. I was promised a note had been left and delivery would be complete by the end of the day. Sunday (Mother's Day) had came and the flowers were yet to be delivered. At this point, brightening the aforementioned anniversary date for her had come to pass so I was already upset but, to not have the flowers for Mother's Day was unacceptable.

Upon calling the customer service I was informed that they could not help over the phone with delivery inquiries due to the holiday and I would have to email. I spent the day Sunday, the day Monday, and the morning Tuesday emailing this company, receiving the same response over and over again (that the delivery had not yet been confirmed with the local florist and once it had been they'd reach out). I asked for compensation, I asked for someone to call the florist rather than waiting for confirmation... All requests were ignored.

Finally Tuesday I received an email apologizing, offering to deliver the flowers today, and to increase the size of the bouquet as an apology. I replied that I did not wish to increase the size but rather wanted the delivery completed AND for the cost to be refunded due to the horrific experience. Did this company oblige? No. Instead I received a confirmation that my order had been canceled and the amount would be refunded in 1-3 days. Note, I never asked the order be canceled. In short, between the delivery to my mother being left despite her being home, and the absolute useless customer service when it came to the order that was never delivered for my stepmother, I will never use this company again and recommend no one else does as well.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I ordered flowers back in April to be delivered on Mother’s Day. I received an email that they were delivered. When we called our mom, she said she never received it. I emailed several times only to be told they were delivered and it had a date and time. They refused to give me the name of the actual florist that supposedly delivered them. It wasn’t until we called that they said the florist rejected the order because they wanted $10 more for delivery. So instead of contacting us or refunding our money, they said it was delivered. We demanded our money back, which we did get but only after refusing to place another order the rep was trying to have us do. I did receive a follow up call from a supervisor who was very nice and apologized, but it still doesn’t help with the fact that they told us it was delivered when they weren’t.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I trusted From You Flowers to deliver my Mother’s day Flowers to my mother. I do not live in the same state as my mother. The flowers were never delivered, but I received an email that the flowers were delivered. I received a refund after calling twice and emailing to inquire on the flowers.

Original review: May 14, 2019

What happened is actually unbelievable. Like most people, I deeply regret not reading reviews before going with this flower delivery service for mother’s day and a condolence bouquet. Unfortunately, i ordered two different bouquets, which left me deeply disappointed twice.

1) I ordered a $58 Mother’s Day bouquet and chose the flex option of the bouquet arriving Saturday or Sunday (mother’s day). I received an email Saturday night stating that the bouquet was delivered. I reached out to my best friend’s husband who said they weren’t home but their building concierge would have the flowers if they were delivered and they would bring them to their apartment. The bouquet was actually never delivered. I called yesterday (mother’s day), but FromYouFlowers wouldn’t take calls (because they were so busy lying to their customers and stealing money from them). I emailed as the phone message instructed me to so I could confirm the flowers had been delivered, at least to the concierge. I received an email back confirming the flowers had been received. The tracking on the web site also said the flowers had been delivered. They were not.

I called from you flowers this morning (Monday), told them all of this, and they said they were so sorry the flowers weren’t delivered, but they would definitely be delivered today, and they would provide me with a 20% refund (not enough btw). Their delivery window is 9am-6pm. I asked them to let me know when the flowers were delivered, continuously checking with my friend’s husband to see if they received them. It was 5:30pm when I called again. No flowers. I spoke with a supervisor who said she “checked with the florist” and the flowers were on their way. I asked what time they would arrive as it was almost 6pm at this point and my friend has a small child. She guaranteed the flowers would arrive before 8pm. At 8:32, I called, and a very nice customer service rep in the Philippines told me the flowers were not going to be delivered today, but they would come tomorrow. I asked for a full refund. We will see how long that takes..

2) Repeat all of the above, except for an additional $115 condolence bouquet I ordered for my sister in law’s family. I received an email last night (Sunday) that the bouquet was delivered. It was not. Repeat most of the above, had same guarantee the bouquet would arrive by 6pm California time. It is now 6:48pm California time. One hour ago, I received an additional email that this bouquet was delivered. It was not.

This company should go out of business. It is so egregious. Not only the lies and manipulation, but the fact that my dear friend did not receive the flowers I got her for mother’s day, and my sister in law and her family were going through a death in the family with my SIL being away from her new baby on her first mother’s day, and did not receive the bouquet my family so thoughtfully sent them. I have never been so tricked and lied to by any business. I still have no explanation as to why they tell people their flowers were delivered when this is not true. This is probably the worst part, besides the flowers actually not being delivered at all. I would welcome someone from this “company” responding to this. Not a robot or automated message, but whoever backs this poor excuse for a flower delivery service.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I recently ordered from this company for the first time and will not do it again. I placed my order on a Wednesday wanting flowers delivered to my mom on Friday for Mother’s Day and they were never delivered. I even called to confirm they’d be delivered and was assured they would be. I went back and forth via email with this company all Friday night and the next morning trying to figure out what happened. I never got a straight answer. They first only offered me a 10% discount and they’d be delivered the following Monday. I didn’t think this was acceptable as they claim they can deliver Sundays, so I asked if they could and they said no. Then they offered a 20% discount. After going back and forth with them I just got annoyed and gave up. They essentially were delivered Monday afternoon, but didn’t look as I’d hoped they would. My mom still liked them, but I was very disappointed with everything.

**WARNING**DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY**

I should have done my homework before ordering from this company, and then maybe one of the THREE recipients would have actually received their flowers. Me and my husband ordered arrangements for my mother, mother-in-law, and stepmother-in-law, and not one of them received a thing. When I called customer service, and waited 20+ minutes, to see what was going on, she proceeded to tell me that they were unable to deliver any of my orders today (my guaranteed delivery date) but they could tomorrow. She had no answer for me as to why this was, or to why nobody tried to contact me to let me know this. Needless to say I told her to cancel my orders, and refund my money. Would have been nice for my mother to receive her Mother’s Day flowers today, seeing as today was also her birthday. If I would have read all the reviews first, I would have never ordered to begin with.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Ordered birthday flowers for same day delivery on May 12 to be delivered on May 13. Found out at 430 pm that they could not do it. They said they CHANGED the date to 14th. Well that does not help so my sister thinks I missed her birthday. At 430 pm there is nothing I can do now. Everything closes at 5 pm. They made no attempt to contact me earlier the morning to let me know that they could not meet the SAME DAY ORDER that they had a day prior! Terrible customer service and it's 80.00.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered same day flower delivery on Friday Morning 5/10/19... it is now Monday 5/13/19 and my daughter has NOT received her flowers. I have been on the phone with them no less than 5 times and I have heard nothing but excuses and apologies. What a waste of money and time!!! I suggest everyone stay away from this site!!!

Original review: May 13, 2019

To say that I'm disappointed with this company would be an understatement. Not only do they falsely advertise items and free delivery but then fail to deliver the overpriced item altogether. BBB has certainly lowered its standards!

Original review: May 13, 2019

This past 2 years of mother's day, I order flowers to be delivered to my mom. I live 1000 miles away from her so I ask her to take a picture with the flowers and send it to me. The flowers she got is not the same as what I see in the website when I order... I am pretty disappointed to be paying such a high price for some cheap flowers that's been deliver when it's not what I order... I don't recommend anybody ordering from this website unless you are actually visually seeing that you are going to get what you order... this is more of a fraud.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day on 5/8/19 and was promised delivery by 5/11/19 (Mother's Day is on 5/12/19). It is 5/13/19 and my mom never received her flowers. After reading other reviews, it is apparent that this is not an isolated problem.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Ordered flowers for mother's day. It's Monday, and still no flowers. On website, they say the flowers were delivered. On phone, digital voice says flowers were delivered, and hang up. No possibility to talk with a person. Disgusting.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered from the above company because there were so many advertisements about highest quality in customer service, etc. from JD Power. I decided to give them a try. I ordered the flowers with a flexible day - Saturday (prior) or Sunday (Mother's Day) as was open on their calendar for delivery. A little while later, I was contacted via phone by the company to tell me the flowers I ordered were 'sold out' and they could not send what I ordered. They explained it would be 'florist choice' on the flowers and they took eight dollars off my eighty dollar bill. Later on in the evening, I then got an email (lucky I checked my email) from them saying it could not be delivered on Saturday OR Sunday (Mother's Day) - that it would be at least Monday before it was delivered.

This is the first time I have ever ordered flowers from FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM. I do not believe I can recommend this company for flowers in the future. Bottom line - I paid for flowers I am not getting for a delivery schedule that didn't occur. I am aware it is a busy flower holiday, but I was working within their calendar parameters and only agreed to buy the flowers from there because of the availability.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered the flowers online, used flex delivery schedule. all day 5/12/19 the delivery tracker indicated the flowers were out for delivery and would be delivered by end of the day. this was okay with me as long as the flowers arrived. THEY NEVER ARRIVED. But, I received an email telling me that the flowers were delivered the day before. Then, when I emailed customer service and explained the situation, I was told they would investigate and get back to me. Within an hour, I received another email telling me the flowers had just been delivered that evening at that time. Still, though, NO FLOWERS WERE EVER DELIVERED.

When I called today to find out the situation with my order, and I entered the Order number, the automated voice proclaimed, falsely, "Your flowers have been delivered." And the call was then disconnected. I have now sent an email demanding my refund. The promise of flowers being delivered timely for Mother's Day never was satisfied. And, the repeated emails telling me they were, will be proof of WIRE FRAUD, if the refund is not repaid. How many others have been scammed by this organization?

Original review: May 13, 2019

Never delivered my Mother's Day flowers. Very poor customer service. Could not contact them by phone. They were not taking any phone calls on Mother's Day, They stated they were "too busy". Never again!

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered a $40 Mother's Day bouquet from this company and selected delivery for Mother's Day (May 12). At check out, the company charged a hidden $15 fee on top of their advertised price. When I called my mother to wish her a happy Mother's Day, I learned that the flowers never arrived. Checking the company website, I saw that a new delivery date had been quietly assigned: Monday May 13th. No update or explanation was sent to me, the company simply quietly failed to deliver the Mother's Day flowers on Mother's Day (clearly the only thing expected of them), and offered no notification, apology, explanation, or refund. As of now, From You Flowers has made no attempt to make things right. Very disappointing service.

Original review: May 13, 2019

The worst experience as they ruined mother's day! I had ordered more than a week before where they had a promotion running for flower delivery on 11 or 12th May 2019. But mother's day is over and my mother did not get any flowers yet. They are horrible at customer services and timelines as it is. Just a scam so people use their site and they do not answer the phone or even try and solve the issue. I wont be surprised if they shut down soon coz I hope they do.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered my aunt a flower bouquet for Mother’s Day. I chose the floral arrangements to be delivered on May 11th. I received notification that the bouquet was delivered. I waited all day to hear from my aunt, but never heard anything! I finally reached out towards the end of the night and she reported she was home and never received anything!!! My uncle even went outside again to double check. VERY DISAPPOINTED! I’ll never use this website again, and I wish I had read these reviews first. I spent over $60.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I didn’t not receive my order. I received a confirmation that order was delivered, which was not true. I had to call 4 times to see when will the flowers be delivered. The only response was they “were unable to get in contact with the florist for confirmation.” Horrible customer service and unprofessional on the phone. I could hear all the other customer service rep conversation. I would never order from them again and don’t recommend them to anyone.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day that we’re supposed to be delivered on 5/11/2019. They sent me a confirmation email stating they had been delivered as promised. I called my Mother today, 5/12/2019, to wish her a happy Mother’s Day and asked if she received the flowers. She stated she had been home all day and they were never delivered.

I contacted the company via email and they claimed that the flowers had been delivered. I emailed again stating that they didn’t deliver and what they were doing was fraud. I immediately was called by customer service and they put me on hold after telling me they were going to contact the flower shop they subcontracted from. After being on hold they came back on the line and said the flower shop that was supposed to deliver the flowers wasn’t answering. The customer service rep told me they would refund HALF of what I paid for the flowers they never sent! I chewed her out and she agreed to refund my money in FULL. Do not do business with this company! They offer discounts for military and first responders through idme.com. That is an insult to those of us who are serving and cannot be home to celebrate holidays with family and rely on companies like this to send flowers and gifts home.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I ordered the deluxe version of the cotton candy arrangement for my mother on Mother’s Day. The arrangement my mother received looked nothing like the pictured cotton candy arrangement on the website let alone the deluxe version of it. It looked like an amateur like me put it together in 1 minute with a few cheap flowers. Please don’t use this company. You’re better off going to a grocery store. At least you know what you’re getting at a grocery store verse this scam done by this company. Everyone’s mother deserves better than this!

Original review: May 12, 2019

Ordering flowers from Fromyouflowers.com for my wife and mother for Mother's Day. What they got was nothing anywhere near what I ordered. They were supposed to be delivered on Sunday Mother's Day. Paid extra for it to be delivered on Mother's Day. They were delivered a day early on Saturday. My mother didn't even get the flowers I ordered. She got something totally different just a few roses thrown in a vase. My wife's order was kind of what I ordered and she wasn't home so they left them with the neighbor and we just moved in that neighborhood don't even know the people. Luckily they were honest and gave her her flowers. Lesson learned will never ever use the service again. What a rip.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I ordered two bouquets to be sent to my mom for Mother’s Day and my grandmother’s birthday. I received an email yesterday stating they were delivered. I thought it was odd that my mom didn’t call me to thank me. I called her this morning to wish her Happy Mother’s Day and ask her if she received them. Of course, she didn’t. I emailed them and received an automated response for the one order and a totally different one for my other order that wasn’t even relevant to my email. I called them and had to repeat my problem twice and they offered a redeliver two days later. I had to ask what else they can do for me for my trouble to try and correct the situation and I received a whole 10% discount. After reading the reviews I am now afraid of what they are going to receive. Shouldn’t have even called them and went straight to my credit card company to dispute the charge for services not rendered. Never again!!

fromyouflowers.com Company Information