2. Shopping
  3. Flower Delivery

3.6/5 (2481 ratings)

About fromyouflowers.com

From You Flowers provides same-day or scheduled deliveries of a variety of bouquets for every occasion. The company offers nationwide and international delivery. Currently, From You Flowers delivers to 160 countries and partners with more than 20,000 premier florists to fulfill orders.

Pros

• Large selection
  • Gift add-ons
  • Same-day delivery
  • Satisfaction guarantee

Cons

• Extended delivery times in rural areas
  • No customization options

Bottom Line

From You Flowers provides on-demand fresh floral arrangements and unique gifts, such as stuffed animals and fruit baskets, to commemorate all occasions and sentiments.

fromyouflowers.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

This horrendous company should be shut down for fraudulent false misleading advertising, poor product quality, and by far the worst customer service I have ever received. I wasted 6 hours on the phone with these COMPLETE MORONS today. Nobody who works at fromyouflowers has any idea what they are doing, most of them are outsourced and in call centers located in India, and all this ring of con artists does is work with 3rd party vendors to provide the least personalized, most time-consuming, consumer UNFRIENDLY, DISSERVICE I have ever encountered. I hope this company tanks and all of its employees are forced to work for legitimate corporations after they are all fired for incompetence.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

This is a poorly run company. Flowers are not delivered as expected. Arrangements are nothing like the pictures. Customer service is probably the very worst I have ever had to deal with. I personally heard more excuses and lies about the delays in the delivery. After 2 days of dealing with customer service and discounting all of the false information, the delivered product was not even what I ordered. Finally I was able to speak with an intelligent supervisor who agreed that this company would be responsible for the order and return my money to my account in full. I have not received the refund yet. Please take care when ordering From You Flowers. I will never use this company again. I read over the other reviews and found the reviews to be very accurate. I am surprised that this company is still in business.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I ordered an arrangement from their website specifically selecting a light pastel arrangement for a new baby girl. The delivered floral looks nothing like what was pictured on the website. There were no green roses, no Bells of Ireland, lilies were not pale pink, no lily grass, the vase was not as pictured and the overall arranging skill not visible. Overall very disappointed with product delivered and customer service.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I am EXTREMELY disappointed by the poor service of From You Flowers in Jacksonville Florida this time. I placed the order on Sunday to be delivered on Tuesday. The bouquet was not even close to the flowers in the arrangement as what the picture showed and how much I paid for them. It was an additional cost to have more flowers, I paid for 20 tulips instead of 15. The amount of tulips delivered was 12!!!! I ordered a personalized vase with a picture and they sent a transparent vase with the foto printed in a sticker! Apart from this, the tulips were “dead” and wilted. Plus the Mylar balloon was missing. I paid $85,69 for a dud service. Only good thing they were delivered on time. I am VERY disappointed. I've used your service for quite some time. Not sure if I will again.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Paid for same day service. Was a week late. Flowers a still not delivered. Average of 1hr of per chat a day with an agent who seemed confused and certainly confused me. Couldn't answer simple and direct questions.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

I placed an order for same day delivery so paid extra money for that. But they just changed the delivery date which I didn’t need to pay for and still didn’t send anything. So I contacted them and they didn’t even say sorry to me. Can’t trust this company. They don't keep their promises to customers. I don't know why they made the same day delivery option to pay more.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Placed an order for premium flower arrangement for anniversary. Arrangement that was delivered was not what was ordered. It was not even as nice as standard arrangement pictured on website. Missing several different flowers described and pictured on website. Customer service offered to send replacement arrangement but that did address disappointment of this arrangement timed to arrive for a special occasion. The replacement arrangement was declined so a 25% refund on cost of arrangement only was made. So refund costs them less replacing arrangement. Paid more for flowers from this service than would have cost for nicer arrangement from local supermarket.

Resolution response: Aug. 31, 2021

They refunded the amount charged for the incorrect flowers, and sent new flowers to our recipient, which were much better than the first ones they sent (but not what we ordered still). I think it's sad I had to post bad reviews to get this kind of action. They might reconsider who they contract their arrangements out to. For that reason, I'm giving them 3 stars.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

I ordered some flowers last week for a sister who's in the hospital for some serious health issues. I wanted to send her some bright happy flowers, and chose accordingly. In the picture you will see what I ordered, and what was sent. Not even close. I contacted Flowers for You and they felt an 18% refund and an apology was sufficient. (They offered a refund of $11 on a $62 order.) Not a full refund, not a replacement. This is the 3rd time I've used them, and I was happy with the first 2 that were sent. But this is ridiculous - and the fact that they won't stand by their product is enough that I won't use them again.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

Stay away from this company. I placed 2 orders 7/26. 1st order was suppose to be delivered on 28th. It wasn't. The 2nd order was suppose to be delivered today, for my Daughter's BD. She got dead flowers. They weren't even close to what I ordered.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Place an order on Monday for delivery to a funeral home on Tuesday. I got notification on Tuesday that it was delayed. I called the funeral home Wednesday afternoon and asked if they had arrived- they told me some of the flowers that were there but mine had not arrived. I called and FFY told me they would be there by 5pm. I just FFY at 7pm to ask why they had not arrived. They said the Funeral home would not take flowers today- The same funeral home that just gave me the list of flowers they have already RECEIVED. I hope the flowers make it before the casket goes to the cemetery. Obviously they lie.

fromyouflowers.com Company Information