2.98/5
Based on 1,798 ratings submitted in the last year

2209 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 25, 2019

Short and sweet version-I ordered flowers online for Matt fiancé. Paid for them to be delivered that day. Got a call couple hours later that they needed to verify some information. I returned call, verified Name, put on hold for four minutes, verified recipient name, put on hold for four minutes, verified address, put on hold for four minutes, verified card contents, put on hold for four minutes... Got a little annoyed because I was at work and he could only verify one piece of information at a time. I finally stated I was at work and ask what this was about because I needed to go back to work. He got annoyed and said everything was fine that the flowers will be delivered.

I tracked him a few hours later. It said they were out for delivery. End of the day came, he had received nothing. Checked back, order was canceled. Called again, verified all the information again. Was told I would need to be transferred to the finance department. Verified the information again, put me on hold for 15 minutes, I hung up. I called back. I’ll skip a few steps. Lady says my call was never recorded from that morning. She said they would be delivered the next day. I declined as his birthday was the day I ordered them. The gentleman that morning said it was a suspected fraudulent charge on the card. Never heard another word about a fraudulent charge. What a sham. I would suggest no one ever do business with them if you actually expect to get what you pay for.

Original review: June 25, 2019

They didn't give me items that I had ordered with my credit card. They tried to over talk me and that wasn't going to work out well at all after I spent 83 dollars! I asked to speak to someone in charge twice and they kept putting me on hold. Never did speak to someone in charge! They were ill-mannered and not very bright whatsoever. These illegals are anything but professionals, they are scam artists. I've seen more professionals working at Walmart! They should be arrested for fraud!!

Original review: June 25, 2019

There are many very good floral services but THIS IS NOT ONE! After paying an additional charge for same day delivery, the arrangement was not delivered, yet the website tracking and a company rep said they were delivered. The rep even said delivery was confirmed by recipient, which it was not. The recipient was not phoned, and although at home, no one rang the bell. Security cameras did not show any delivery persons. The worst is that when I called to find out what happened, the representative offered me a 20% credit and a 15$ gift certificate for a future order! I thought I was hearing things when he said there would not be a full refund despite the fact that I told him I did not want the order the next day since the day and the surprise had now passed. What a rip-off --- they keep 80% of an invoice and don't provide the service! STAY AWAY! I should have used Teleflora!

Original review: June 25, 2019

!!!! Please be careful if you are thinking about using FromYouFlowers. I spent $72.07 USD on a floral bouquet for a close friend many miles away back in April. I used FromYouFlowers because they advertised same day delivery. My friend was very sick and I just felt I needed to get her flowers that very day. However FromYouFlowers did not send my flowers that day, they refunded me $3.28 USD as they could not deliver them that day. (Big deal!!) My friend took a very bad turn that night and I was so disappointed that she had not received the flowers on the day I requested. I never heard from her or her family that they had received the flowers and she was not in good health from that day on for over a month so I could not contact her to find out if she did receive the flowers.

When I finally could get in touch with her she informed me that she had not received the flowers. I reported this to FromYouFlowers, they did an inquiry and informed me that the flowers were delivered, but the problem with that is that she never received them. I am from Canada and this was over $100 CDN for absolutely nothing!! FromYouFlowers did not even respond to my last message on June 7 asking them what they plan to do to resolve this situation. VERY BAD SERVICE!! I am so disappointed.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I ordered the deluxe gourmet party basket for 69.99 + 14.99 delivery. I am embarrassed by what was delivered. It was discount grocery store (Adli) items that can be bought anywhere. The cheese was a block of regular cheddar cheese, a plastic bottle of mustard, a bag of pretzels, a box of crackers to name a few. There was nothing special or gourmet about it. Definitely not worth $70. I contacted the company because they have a satisfaction 'guarantee'. They replied quickly but would only issue a 20% refund on the product, not a full refund like their website states. This was the first time I ordered something to be delivered and I will never use this site again. Save your money! You'll be disappointed in what is delivered. It'll look nothing like what they portray on their website for what you are buying.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: June 18, 2019

I ordered a gift basket for same day delivery. At night, I got an email saying they could not deliver the gift until tomorrow and offered a paltry $2.99 refund. I had to hold for 22 minutes to get a live person on the phone. The man proceeded to lecture me and argue with me to the point where I had to hang up the call. He refused to apologize for their mistake. I asked about their 100 percent guarantee, and he said that he had to follow "policy" which is why they could only offer the $2.99 refund. I asked to cancel the entire order, but no one has emailed me to confirm that this has happened. Do not use this website!

Original review: June 16, 2019

If I could give 0 stars I would. I placed a $70 order on May 10th. They took the money out of my account but I never got a confirmation or tracking number. I tried emailing the company when my mother-in-law didn't get her flowers. No response. I tried calling multiple times with no answer. I made another attempt and when I finally got a hold of someone they gave me a $13 refund and promised she would get her flowers the next day. Over a week went by... Nothing. It's now been over a month and I'm still fighting to get my money back. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.

Original review: June 15, 2019

Gm this is unacceptable once again. I have been turned around with ever doing business with you ever again. I will not tell a single soul about your company with anything positive. First off I ordered a gift for my daughter who is away in college in her birthday. The company never delivered nor did they ever have the decency to contact me to let me know they couldn’t complete the job. So I called customer service and get the runaround and they are not concerned in the beginning but the next time I called a better rep made me feel a little better by reasonably understanding the situation and offered me a gift certificate and would send the order to another florist. But as kind as she was the company failed me once again.

Yet again today I called to make sure if the delivery and once again it it jacked up. I have been promised to speak to a supervisor. This has never happened. Now without further conversations I want my money back. Too unfortunately for you and other customers because you lost a lot of customer from this tragedy. I have not received my kid's order yet. It’s a birthday present and your company ruined it. Why take my money if you couldn’t provide the service. I stayed on the phone all day with no feeling of remorse. I will tell my friends family and coworkers never to order from your company. This company not only had me feeling ashamed for not getting my daughter her birthday gift but it had me questioning if I should ever trust online ordering.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Ordered a same day product 6/13, received a false delivery notification then was told item would be delivered 6/14. Which is not the same day. On 6/14 was notified that product would be delivered 6/17. The only thing I can say for them is that they quickly granted my request for an order cancellation and full refund.

Original review: June 13, 2019

What I purchased on the site was not what was delivered. I had three choices, REGULAR, DELUXE AND PREMIUM. I chose premium at a premium price. When I called several times I was repeatedly hung up on. I spoke to the main office and after hanging up on them I received a full refund. Their explanation was that “the recipe was fulfilled”. She said there was 12 roses in the recipe. The picture clearly shows 30 roses.

Original review: June 11, 2019

Awfully disappointed with the delivery flower arrangement for my Aunt’s funeral. What was pictured sample was not the same with what was delivered! Not happy at all and will not use this flower delivery again!

Original review: June 11, 2019

I ordered a gift basket for my daughter and her family who are enjoying time in Disney since her husband and the kid's father is being deployed Father's day for a year. So I thought a little sweet basket would be great. Very disappointed. They could not do same day service i ordered so they credit me $2.99 for that. Then when they got the basket it was not what it was suppose to be. It looked like someone put it together from the dollar store. Then they give me $10 gift card for their site. I'm not using their site again.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I ordered a same day delivery Birthday Arrangement for my daughter-in-law, the online tracker the site they provide showed they were in the process of being delivered, they never were and when I called them the woman was very rude! All she stated was I’d get a credit back on my card in a few days! Terrible customer service!!

Original review: June 10, 2019

I ordered a arrangement for my mom for her birthday and what she got was poorly put together and when I called they gave me 30% of my money. Very disappointing considering we aren’t in the same state.

Original review: June 9, 2019

My wife and I, we're celebrating 3 year anniversary and I decided to send her a nice flower arrangement from this company. Bad idea. I should have checked the reviews before buying from here. Long story short, she didn't get what I paid for, instead they sent the cheapest thing they can find with lots of greens, 3 roses 3 lilies not even open. That thing it's not even close. If I could upload a picture that would save me time to explain it all. The poor customer service they have it's really bad. I called to track my order, I was advice to go online which was a dead end. I called back and spoke to someone who didn't even had a way to contact the person who was making the delivery. Till now I am waiting for an answer if the arrangement was delivered, and for the hell of it, I was advised to call my wife and asked if she received it.

Original review: June 8, 2019

They are awful, do not use. They let me down on delivering flowers on our wedding anniversary and did not deliver. Waited all day before they told me, I couldn't make other arrangements because it was too late in the day.

Original review: June 8, 2019

Exceptionally poor service. I had to call 4 times today and still the delivery is not made and I keep getting false assurances that the florist is near my home and would be delivered in just a few minutes. It has been hours and delivery is not made. I now also have an email saying falsely that delivery has been made. First they refund expedited fees then offer additional $15 credit but do not have the ability to ensure delivery. Exceptional poor service and I want both orders cancelled and money refunded. The order numbers are ** and **.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I ordered flowers for my nephew's death and at 8pm day of funeral was told the flowers were not available! So no flowers from us! They wanted to deliver next NIGHT but he would be buried by then so useless! So after going crazy on them offered me a candy basket for a funeral really!?!?! So agreed to having fruit basket sent to home and next day still waiting. No basket as of yet! Save yourself the headache order from local florist. DON'T use them. Obviously cannot fulfill orders they take.... Oh forgot to mention paid extra for early delivery! RUN. DON'T DO IT!

Original review: June 8, 2019

I ordered flowers that had roses in them (called cotton candy) and the flowers delivered were nowhere near what I ordered. No roses at all, but with daisies, baby's breath and some other cheap looking flowers. This was delivered to a sweet friend of mine that is going into hospice and I've never been so disappointed in my life. I do not recommend ordering online!

Original review: June 7, 2019

I should’ve read the reviews on the company first. I ordered a flower gift combo (red roses and carnation combo with a teddy bear and chocolates). I paid a lot of extra money for the delivery. Like someone else mentioned, this company gives your order to a local florist to complete. The purchase was received an hour before the latest time the next day (between 9am and 6pm-delivered at 5pm). The flowers were half the number (about 10-15) versus 30 in the picture. I called the company and they agreed to discount some money I paid.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I ordered an arrangement as a gift. Paid same day delivery fee and expediting fee. Was guaranteed before noon delivery. It is now 1:30 pm and I have called twice and was told twice my order was “out for delivery.” Liars! It doesn’t take 2.00 hrs to deliver (even if the shop was 80 miles away). LAST time I order from them!

Original review: June 6, 2019

I've used them several times over the past couple years and what was delivered was always almost identical to what was ordered. That was not the case this time. I ordered a spring arrangement for my Mom's birthday and she received an ugly fall colored arrangement. They refunded 30%, I told them I would prefer they have them replaced, the new flowers aren't as ugly but they look nothing like what I ordered. They sent me a $15 gift certificate. That's useless, I certainly won't be using them again if they can't get it right after 2 tries.

Original review: June 5, 2019

The funeral wreath received barely resembled the advertised picture. Not the same vibrant colors, only a few of the same bloom varieties, very poor design, and they added black spray painted dried baby's breath for my aunt’s funeral. Awful and embarrassing!!!! One star for delivery on time, with a five day notice. Do NOT purchase flowers from fromyouflowers.com! They blew it!

Original review: June 4, 2019

Delivery failure and poor customer service! Very unhappy! This order was for our 1st year Wedding Anniversary and was never delivered. I ordered a same day delivery arrangement and added expedited shipping so it could get there before noon the next day. This delivery was going to my wife’s place of work and was never received. I called customer service at 4:15 and explained my concern and after being on hold 10 minutes they finally said they couldn’t get ahold of the florist and only offered me a $4.99 refund for my expedited shipping fee and troubles. I said, "You can’t do anything more than that? I would just like a full refund." In which they did. Very bad business in my opinion!

Original review: June 4, 2019

Never again will I order from From You Flowers. My first order looked NOTHING like what I ordered. I was disgusted and embarrassed at what showed up at my friend's apt to congratulate her on the birth of her baby girl. I couldn't get on the phone fast enough to complain and get my money back. This comment is a scam!

Original review: June 1, 2019

My daughter was in the hospital, in a major city, for a serious surgery. I ordered a bouquet from 'Fromyouflowers.com' to be delivered when she was out of surgery. I paid over $70, but when a mother is out of state and not able to be there, you want her to know she's in your thoughts and prayers. Needless to say, I repeatedly had to contact the company to report the flowers were not there, even as she was about to be discharged. She did not receive the flowers while in the hospital. I did not want them after she went home, but when she was alone in the hospital. I will NEVER order from them again, but will go with a RELIABLE florist next time. Shame, shame!!!

Original review: June 1, 2019

I ordered the Designer's Mixed Bouquet for delivery to my mom. They were delivered by the requested time, but were dropped at the door without a knocking or ringing the doorbell. There's no way to know how long they sat outside. Upon opening the box, they were all tulips which doesn't seem like a mixed bouquet to me, but could have been fine, except they were they looked "old" and less than fresh. The tulips had bent stems, curled brown leaves, and banged up flower tips. As my mom said, they look like they'd been riding around in a truck for a few days.

I emailed customer service who suggested I CALL customer service for re-delivery. Customer Service agreed to re-delivery on Friday, before Memorial Day. They were actually delivered on Wednesday, May 29, 5 days later. Same experience with delivery, just dropped at the door. Upon opening the box, the flowers were sunflowers. The stems were straight and the flower tops were wrapped in a netting to keep them "safe." Upon removal of the netting, one flower was moldy, and 3 sunflowers had broken/bent stems. Three (3) of the 7 flowers were in good shape. I checked the tracking and flowers were sent from NJ through PA to upstate NY. It took 2 full days in the back of a truck to get there!! I will not EVER order from this company again.

Original review: May 31, 2019

DO NOT waste your time and money with this pathetic company!!! They delivered nothing that we ordered. Then, they had the audacity to offer re-delivering another day, (past the recipient's birthday) along with a gift certificate for a future order! Like we will ever do business with this lousy company again! I am sick and tired of companies thinking they can get away with crap and people will just settle for it. Wake up America and DEMAND BETTER!!!! HOLD THESE PATHETIC COMPANIES ACCOUNTABLE!!!!

Original review: May 31, 2019

The flowers delivered were not the same as the picture on the website. I am really disappointed with your final product comparing it to your website picture. The bow was missing and it was supposed to be two types of roses and just one type was on the final product delivered. Really misleading.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I ordered Calla Lilies for a friend and instead the company delivered green leaves and some really cheap white flowers. I was charged a hefty sum for this and the people in the so called 'customer service' were absolutely not helpful. Please don't go through this bogus company.

fromyouflowers.com Company Information