2.92/5
Based on 1,764 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

fromyouflowers.com

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

fromyouflowers.com Reviews

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I order both of our BOSS'S FRUIT BASKETS to be delivered on Wednesday Oct 16th by 1:30PM. I EVEN PAID FOR Expedited Shipping. It is now almost 2:30pm and they are not even on their way. I will never order from this company again.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

Bought and Ordered a sympathy flowers for a funeral, spent over $65 dollars, had them sent a day prior to make sure of being there for the services. THERE WAS NO FLOWERS THERE AT THE SERVICES, NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Funeral Home had said they never received it nor had any records of it being delivered. Florist said it was delivered as promised... It then listed two separate dates of delivery as well in their email apology text. NO REFUND OR CREDIT or even a sincere apology!!! WARNING... Take your money and business to another florist!!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Flowers for my daughter's bday not delivered poor excuse and would not discount or refund. I will never order from them again. When I called to speak to a manager he was so rude and apologized but offered nothing. This is not the way to run a company. They promised delivery on a specific date and did not come through.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

I ordered flowers for my Aunt’s 90th birthday and made sure someone was home. The day of delivery the order never came. I called and customer service found order but no notes on order for delivery so I was given upgrade on order and assured delivery next day and 30 percent discount. The next day again no notes noted on order flowers delivered. Again I called as never received notification of delivery or not know. All that can be done is to be told, "We will investigate" and get back with me. I am so upset that this happened. I will never use online service again I will call florist directly. By the way I was compensated with a 15 percent off coupon on future order. Really?????

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Very disappointed!! We ordered the Cotton Candy flowers for my mother in law and it was nothing even compared to the ad posted!! We would not recommend this site or be using it again!! When she sent us the pic of what she received we were embarrassed!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I ordered this arrangement 2 weeks in advance and the flowers were not delivered on time. They were delivered a day late in a vase, not in the Hyacinth basket. Also the arrangement was missing the Blue Delphinium and Green Hypericum flowers. I would not suggest ordering fromyouflowers based from this experience. There was no attempt to resolve the issues and will be asking for a refund. I did not get what I ordered nor did I get it on time.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Stay away from this company! I have been ordering flowers bouquets from this company for about 8 months now. I have placed at least one order per month. First of all, the quality of the bouquets are very poor, most of them are very bare and look nothing like what is advertised and upon receipts the flowers look unhappy, and die within a day even with good care. They have also messed up on a few orders, stated they have delivered but it was found out that they never did, or were supposed to deliver on the same day even though order was placed before cut off time but they delivered the next day, and it’s worth mentioning that a few of these were for special and sensitive occasions.

Additionally, they continue to false advertise their offers. A few months back I received an email that if I join, I will get free delivery for life, so I joined. But this is a trick as it is applied as a code to the account and not a membership privilege, so regardless of how many other offers, including credits accumulated from previous purchases, you receive and want to use, you can’t because only one code can be applied and the free delivery is already applied as a code when you log in and cannot use any other code.

I have called and complained about this to them on my previous orders, and today I wanted to purchase another bouquets so after being on the phone with them for 2 hours and finally placing my order, I receive a call from their customer service so called “liaison”, who was extremely rude and they threaten that if I don’t stop my complaints they will block me from future purchases, and they did. I have never seen such unacceptable poor customer service. I am gladly moving on to other vendors as there are plenty out there with better customer service. No wonder why FromYouFlowers has such poor reviews and only 2.5 stars! Beware of this vendor and don’t fall for their disingenuous and false advertising. Trust me I learned it the hard way.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Ordered same day delivery of flowers. Upgraded to the “premium” flowers, meaning I paid over $10 more to get “extra flowers” than what was pictured. Well, what was delivered was way less than the standard, did not look anything like what I thought I was buying. 4 sunflowers and a under sized small glass vase and baby’s breath for $55. I feel ripped off for sure. IMG_3148.jpeg

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I ordered a premium autumn bouquet of flowers with sunflowers and roses and a stylish orange cube vase for my sick grandmother and what she got was carnations and one sunflower for $75 which had a hideous pink bow on it. I'd like to post a pic to show my embarrassment at what was delivered. They gave nicer bouquets at the grocery store!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Doesn’t deserve even one star!!! Ordered flowers for my aunt's funeral. The flowers were not delivered until the next day! Told them service was only one day and even gave them the chance to deliver at 1 pm before the mass starts— told them service starts at 11am. I even paid extra to get it delivered in the morning. I was on the phone with them when they told me and reassured me that the deliverer was on his way. We waited til the very last minute and did not get any calls nothing from them.

Called the next day to ask for refund. They told me I couldn’t ask for refund because I’m not the card holder—I was the one they’ve been talking to all day and they had no problem refunding me 20% but now all of a sudden they can’t do it. Oh but now when I wanted to talk to the manager all of a sudden she got the approval to do it. This company is very unprofessional and inconsiderate of people that are mourning. Please DO NOT ORDER from here. What heartaches it has caused our family. They did not call or anything to help with the matter we had to be the one doing it—on the day of my aunt’s funeral service!!! The flowers were from the deceased son. He’s mourning. The last thing he needed was not to see the flowers he ordered for his mom.

fromyouflowers.com Company Information