2.97/5
Based on 1,792 ratings submitted in the last year

2183 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 17, 2019

I ordered flowers at 8 PM on 5/14/19 to be delivered on 5/15/19. I paid the extra fee to have them delivered within 4 hours-i.e., before noon on 5/15/19. They were finally delivered late afternoon on 5/16/19! Late by 1-1/2 days! They finally refunded the early delivery fee. I wanted my flowers to be delivered on time and when they promised. Then I called asking where my flowers were, they had one excuse after another, even saying they couldn't find the address. I had given it to them 3 times. These people can't be trusted to do anything honestly and correctly. The order-takers are off-shore and don't speak English.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I ordered the premium size flowers and my mother received the smallest bouquet of flowers I’ve ever seen for her birthday. Customer service refused to refund my money. They asked if the flowers were in good condition....WOW....not the point!! I guess they were pleased that something got delivered. What they delivered was not worth the $70 that I paid. I will never use their service again....first and last.

Original review: May 16, 2019

We ordered flowers and paid extra for weekend delivery. After the card was charged, I received an email saying the order would be delayed 2 days. Which means my MiL did not receive flowers on Mother's Day as I paid for and was promised. I contacted customer service and was told someone would contact me ASAP. Didn't hear anything for almost 5 days. I finally called again and could barely understand the representative. She tried to excuse the issue as just a "delay" and offered no solution until I demanded one. Then they threw a small discount my way. I had to demand to talk to the supervisor and she was even worse. They have terrible customer service and very high prices, including separate handling and weekend delivery for EACH item in the order. Don't buy from them!

Original review: May 16, 2019

I placed a order with them on April 15, 2019 to have a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to my Mom on her birthday May 9th. First of all they delivered the flowers on April 18th, which was not the delivery date! 3 weeks too early! So there went the surprise for my Mom! They asked, "Could they come back and get the flowers", in which I said yes. They did come back and get them. After speaking to them they said my order would be delivered again on the correct date! Well guess what? When my Mom's birthday came on May 9th. I received a email stating the flowers had been delivered. I called my Mom, NO FLOWERS! They never delivered the flowers to her on her birthday! I was livid! She NEVER received the flowers! Talking about a slap in the face! Well after all was said and done I got a refund! The most horrible experience I have ever encountered! I will never use them again!!!

Original review: May 16, 2019

Ordered in time for Mother’s Day - Order was never sent. Their reason, “couldn’t find a florist in that area.” I offered to give them the name of one and they stated they do not work with all florists and IF they do find one the order will be sent, but couldn’t tell me when that would be.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: May 16, 2019

First time customer. Usually use 1-800-Flowers. Had them delivered to my daughter at work Monday afternoon. The picture was so pretty. She brought them home tonight ((Wednesday)) and they are all practically dead, wilted, ugh! $50 bucks. Really? I want a refund & more flowers sent to her. This is her FIRST Mother’s Day & very special!!

Original review: May 16, 2019

I ordered flowers for my mother early Monday morning. It was supposed to be same day delivery. I called my Mother Tuesday afternoon around 2 p.m. to see if she received the flowers. She had not. I called the customer service number and had to listen to a recording for over an hour before talking to a live agent. They apologized for the inconvenience and asked would I be satisfied with them delivering the flowers THAT day and refunding 20% of my payment. I agreed. Again I called my Mother and no flowers had been delivered. I called customer service again. This time, they asked if they could deliver the flowers on Wednesday and refund 50% of my payment. Of course...this was unacceptable. I canceled the order and they did refund all of my money.

Original review: May 15, 2019

Updated on 05/16/2019: So... after making several phone calls, my husband finally got Fromyouflowers to give him the name of the "local florist" that was supposedly delivering my flowers and they agreed that he could pick up the flowers on Thursday that they were unable to deliver. That was 5 pm Wednesday. At 6:30 my doorbell rings and there is a young person with a floral delivery. No ID on the person or on the car.

The flowers look like leftovers from the local German owned chain grocery stuffed in a glass vase. The color is the only resemblance to the photograph of the bouquet I was to receive. The card accompanying the flowers is the sentiment that my son had dictated -- the envelope was a cut off end from a regular letter envelope. Then I google-mapped the theoretical florist -- not a storefront, but rather an old wood frame rental house in the center of the city. Really glad I didn't need to go there. So... to summarize... they are using the cheapest of the cheap suppliers that can't actually do what they are hired to do. I recommend that no one ever order from these people. (They may use better florists in other cities -- which would account for some good experiences. Not here.)

Original Review: My son ordered flowers for me for Mother's Day 2019. Like so many others, he ordered for Sunday delivery and they couldn't handle it. Supposedly Monday. Supposedly delivered. Well... I don't believe they have even tried to deliver. It's now Wednesday at 5:30 pm. My poor son -- he tried so hard to send me flowers for Mother's Day from across the country. He's now out the money apparently and all I have is a picture of his good intentions. Money doesn't grow on trees -- or in the flower garden. Signed... a VERY UNHAPPY MOM

Original review: May 15, 2019

I ordered 3 different floral arrangements, 2 for my daughters who are both brand new moms and for my sons stepmom. These were for Mother’s Day and were to be delivered no later than Sunday. One daughter got hers on Saturday and it wasn’t even close to what I ordered. They were wilted and broken. My other daughter received hers on Sunday and they again didn’t look even close to what I ordered.

I received an email saying the last arrangement was to be delivered no later than Monday. Big surprise. They never showed up. I sent several emails to the company along with pictures and just got auto emails. Finally someone emails me back and said it was the florist fault and they would refund me 100% for the one not delivered and 30% for the one with broken flowers. Then another email saying I would get 50% back and how sorry they were. I checked my bank and I got $12 less on the one never received and $9 back on the other. Absolutely ridiculous!! I will NEVER order from them again and I am spreading the word not to order from them!

Original review: May 15, 2019

I ordered 3 bouquets a week before Mother’s Day. I had 2 delivered on Friday before, and 1 on flex option for Saturday or Sunday. They were quite expensive. When the 1st bouquet arrived, the leaves had black spots all over them, and the baby’s breath was drooping. The delivery person was not dressed well, and in a very beat up, run down vehicle. When the recipient asked where these were from, she refused to answer. She said call FromYouFlowers. I tried to call customer service, but no luck. So I emailed with an offering of pics of the bouquet. They apologized and said it would be replaced. It never arrived.

I emailed again. They apologized, said it would be upgraded and replaced. It never arrived. I finally spoke with a live person today, whom said the florist isn’t responding. She assures me it will be replaced, and sent me a 20% refund of the original order. To me, this is simply too little too late - an insult at best. All I ever wanted was for the original bouquet I ordered to be delivered in great condition, and on time. Whether it arrives at all at this point is a mystery, but it is no mystery that I will not be using this service again. They’ve definitely lost a customer.

Original review: May 15, 2019

Ordered flowers for Mother's Day on 5/12 and paid for next day delivery for 5/13. Flowers never arrived, called that evening and they said they would follow up with the florist, two days later I call back and they delivered to the wrong address when the address was correct on the order. I immediately requested a refund since my card had already been charged $70. Poor customer service and no follow up whatsoever, do NOT order flowers from them. Extremely unreliable and very poor follow up.

Original review: May 15, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day on a Wednesday, being promised flowers would be delivered on Saturday or Sunday the latest. On Saturday I called the rep. Advised me the flowers will be delivered between 8am to 6pm. I called on Sunday no flowers delivered on Saturday nor it will be delivered on Sunday, the rep advised me that they were too busy. It will be delivered on Monday.

Monday came, about 8pm still no flowers. When I called Monday afternoon the customer service rep advised me that the supervisor is unable to take a call because they are all busy, and they have other work to do. This is far most response I ever received from a retail company. I sent them an email to cancel my order and please refund. I get an email stating they will deliver on Tuesday - told them never mind. The special day is gone. This was the first and last time I will ever order from these people. Lies, lies, lies! Do NOT trust these people.

Original review: May 14, 2019

This was a surprise late Mother's day gift from my son who is in the Military. I was happy with the flowers however when looking at the site bv they do look different but I understand some have not filled out. Signed Proud Mom.

Original review: May 14, 2019

Like everyone else writing in about Mother’s Day flowers, I ordered my Mother’s Day flowers early last week and they were never delivered to my poor Mother. Upon messaging customer service via email, I keep getting the same email over reply and over again, telling me they are waiting to confirm non-delivery from the local florist before doing anything about it. It has now been two days since the flowers I was charged $55 for are nowhere to be seen and there is no accountability to be found from anyone at this company. I have a small baby at home and run a business and don’t have time for this nonsense. Total scam. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY.

Original review: May 14, 2019

Ordered flowers for Mother's day on Wed and paid for sunday delivery. Card charged on Thursday. No flowers delivered on sunday, no notification from florist about this error. Company can't get ahold of florist. Refuse to give me full refund. So now it's Tuesday after Mother's day. I look like an idiot in front of mother in law. No flowers, no refund and extremely incompetent customer service. Did not get a response to my email except for an auto-response that they got the email. Called and spoke with 2 different customer service agents on Tuesday to get conflicting information. No manager available. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. You will only lose money, time and your temper. To the company - I would like the flowers delivered (late) and a full refund.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I have ordered from them in the past, but never again! My mother received an old arrangement for Mother's Day. The vase had algae growing in it and the flowers were wilted and broken. I wrote fromyouflowers.com and even attached photos. Their response? A 30% refund and an apology from the local 'florist/craft store' that delivered them. Unreal!!!!

Original review: May 14, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother’s Day on a Thursday, being promised flowers would be delivered on Saturday or Sunday the latest. On Sunday I get an email that the flowers will be delivered on Monday. After multiple emails between myself and their “customer service” I am told in one email that they attempted to deliver the flowers, but no one was there to take the delivery. In the next email, I am told flowers will be delivered on Tuesday, and then third email comes and claims that no one answered a phone and that the phone number was invalid. I finally decided to cancel the order and am now waiting for my money back. This was the first and last time I will ever order from these people. Lies, lies, lies! Do NOT trust these people.

Original review: May 14, 2019

Consumer Review for "From You Flowers". Terrible experience getting flowers to my mother for Mother's Day. I placed the order Tuesday for a Flexible delivery option for either Sat or Sun. They never made it to her. It took 2 unanswered calls and 3 emails and then finally my third call to them was picked up after a 10 min hold time on Tuesday after Mothers Day.

They told me the florist wasn't available to deliver and asked if I still wanted the flowers sent. Are you kidding? This should have been addressed as soon as the florist said they couldn't deliver. They wouldn't give the name of the local florist to me. They offered to cancel the order or have them delivered today. My mom is now looking for this delivery to arrive so please follow through with the order. However this should still be reimbursed for the hassle. Oh... They still haven't arrived but are due to be there today. All in all a terrible experience. I bought 4 different arrangements 2 for stepmoms and 1 for a MIL. They received theirs the day before. My mom- NADA.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I received flowers that was shipped UPS from them. It was 6 PM at night and the flowers were wilted and Hot. Did what instructions said and they never opened up. Think they need to use FedEx or some other way. Received flowers from another company and they were ok. Doesn't need to sit on Hot UPS truck in 90 degree weather for hours! Was a waste of money for the person who sent them!

Original review: May 14, 2019

I placed an order for both my mother and stepmother to receive flowers for Mother's Day. I selected a delivery date of May 10th (Friday before the holiday). This was both to get the flowers there early, as well as to brighten my stepmother's day as the 11th is the anniversary of my father's passing. It was important they arrive on the 10th and thus I made sure to select that an order early. On May 10th the flowers for my mother arrived and were absolutely beautiful. The delivery for my stepmother, however, reflected that it was scheduled for delivery through to the next morning. As such, I called their customer service for assistance.

I was informed that because no one was home to accept the delivery Friday, it would be attempted again Saturday. This was interesting as, the delivery for my mother had been left on her front porch. Further, she was home when the delivery was made and they hadn't knocked or rang the bell. As the two situations were completely opposite experiences, I explained that it was extremely important the flowers were delivered and could be left if no one was home. I was promised a note had been left and delivery would be complete by the end of the day. Sunday (Mother's Day) had came and the flowers were yet to be delivered. At this point, brightening the aforementioned anniversary date for her had come to pass so I was already upset but, to not have the flowers for Mother's Day was unacceptable.

Upon calling the customer service I was informed that they could not help over the phone with delivery inquiries due to the holiday and I would have to email. I spent the day Sunday, the day Monday, and the morning Tuesday emailing this company, receiving the same response over and over again (that the delivery had not yet been confirmed with the local florist and once it had been they'd reach out). I asked for compensation, I asked for someone to call the florist rather than waiting for confirmation... All requests were ignored.

Finally Tuesday I received an email apologizing, offering to deliver the flowers today, and to increase the size of the bouquet as an apology. I replied that I did not wish to increase the size but rather wanted the delivery completed AND for the cost to be refunded due to the horrific experience. Did this company oblige? No. Instead I received a confirmation that my order had been canceled and the amount would be refunded in 1-3 days. Note, I never asked the order be canceled. In short, between the delivery to my mother being left despite her being home, and the absolute useless customer service when it came to the order that was never delivered for my stepmother, I will never use this company again and recommend no one else does as well.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I ordered flowers back in April to be delivered on Mother’s Day. I received an email that they were delivered. When we called our mom, she said she never received it. I emailed several times only to be told they were delivered and it had a date and time. They refused to give me the name of the actual florist that supposedly delivered them. It wasn’t until we called that they said the florist rejected the order because they wanted $10 more for delivery. So instead of contacting us or refunding our money, they said it was delivered. We demanded our money back, which we did get but only after refusing to place another order the rep was trying to have us do. I did receive a follow up call from a supervisor who was very nice and apologized, but it still doesn’t help with the fact that they told us it was delivered when they weren’t.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I trusted From You Flowers to deliver my Mother’s day Flowers to my mother. I do not live in the same state as my mother. The flowers were never delivered, but I received an email that the flowers were delivered. I received a refund after calling twice and emailing to inquire on the flowers.

Original review: May 14, 2019

What happened is actually unbelievable. Like most people, I deeply regret not reading reviews before going with this flower delivery service for mother’s day and a condolence bouquet. Unfortunately, i ordered two different bouquets, which left me deeply disappointed twice.

1) I ordered a $58 Mother’s Day bouquet and chose the flex option of the bouquet arriving Saturday or Sunday (mother’s day). I received an email Saturday night stating that the bouquet was delivered. I reached out to my best friend’s husband who said they weren’t home but their building concierge would have the flowers if they were delivered and they would bring them to their apartment. The bouquet was actually never delivered. I called yesterday (mother’s day), but FromYouFlowers wouldn’t take calls (because they were so busy lying to their customers and stealing money from them). I emailed as the phone message instructed me to so I could confirm the flowers had been delivered, at least to the concierge. I received an email back confirming the flowers had been received. The tracking on the web site also said the flowers had been delivered. They were not.

I called from you flowers this morning (Monday), told them all of this, and they said they were so sorry the flowers weren’t delivered, but they would definitely be delivered today, and they would provide me with a 20% refund (not enough btw). Their delivery window is 9am-6pm. I asked them to let me know when the flowers were delivered, continuously checking with my friend’s husband to see if they received them. It was 5:30pm when I called again. No flowers. I spoke with a supervisor who said she “checked with the florist” and the flowers were on their way. I asked what time they would arrive as it was almost 6pm at this point and my friend has a small child. She guaranteed the flowers would arrive before 8pm. At 8:32, I called, and a very nice customer service rep in the Philippines told me the flowers were not going to be delivered today, but they would come tomorrow. I asked for a full refund. We will see how long that takes..

2) Repeat all of the above, except for an additional $115 condolence bouquet I ordered for my sister in law’s family. I received an email last night (Sunday) that the bouquet was delivered. It was not. Repeat most of the above, had same guarantee the bouquet would arrive by 6pm California time. It is now 6:48pm California time. One hour ago, I received an additional email that this bouquet was delivered. It was not.

This company should go out of business. It is so egregious. Not only the lies and manipulation, but the fact that my dear friend did not receive the flowers I got her for mother’s day, and my sister in law and her family were going through a death in the family with my SIL being away from her new baby on her first mother’s day, and did not receive the bouquet my family so thoughtfully sent them. I have never been so tricked and lied to by any business. I still have no explanation as to why they tell people their flowers were delivered when this is not true. This is probably the worst part, besides the flowers actually not being delivered at all. I would welcome someone from this “company” responding to this. Not a robot or automated message, but whoever backs this poor excuse for a flower delivery service.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I recently ordered from this company for the first time and will not do it again. I placed my order on a Wednesday wanting flowers delivered to my mom on Friday for Mother’s Day and they were never delivered. I even called to confirm they’d be delivered and was assured they would be. I went back and forth via email with this company all Friday night and the next morning trying to figure out what happened. I never got a straight answer. They first only offered me a 10% discount and they’d be delivered the following Monday. I didn’t think this was acceptable as they claim they can deliver Sundays, so I asked if they could and they said no. Then they offered a 20% discount. After going back and forth with them I just got annoyed and gave up. They essentially were delivered Monday afternoon, but didn’t look as I’d hoped they would. My mom still liked them, but I was very disappointed with everything.

**WARNING**DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY**

I should have done my homework before ordering from this company, and then maybe one of the THREE recipients would have actually received their flowers. Me and my husband ordered arrangements for my mother, mother-in-law, and stepmother-in-law, and not one of them received a thing. When I called customer service, and waited 20+ minutes, to see what was going on, she proceeded to tell me that they were unable to deliver any of my orders today (my guaranteed delivery date) but they could tomorrow. She had no answer for me as to why this was, or to why nobody tried to contact me to let me know this. Needless to say I told her to cancel my orders, and refund my money. Would have been nice for my mother to receive her Mother’s Day flowers today, seeing as today was also her birthday. If I would have read all the reviews first, I would have never ordered to begin with.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Ordered birthday flowers for same day delivery on May 12 to be delivered on May 13. Found out at 430 pm that they could not do it. They said they CHANGED the date to 14th. Well that does not help so my sister thinks I missed her birthday. At 430 pm there is nothing I can do now. Everything closes at 5 pm. They made no attempt to contact me earlier the morning to let me know that they could not meet the SAME DAY ORDER that they had a day prior! Terrible customer service and it's 80.00.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered same day flower delivery on Friday Morning 5/10/19... it is now Monday 5/13/19 and my daughter has NOT received her flowers. I have been on the phone with them no less than 5 times and I have heard nothing but excuses and apologies. What a waste of money and time!!! I suggest everyone stay away from this site!!!

Original review: May 13, 2019

To say that I'm disappointed with this company would be an understatement. Not only do they falsely advertise items and free delivery but then fail to deliver the overpriced item altogether. BBB has certainly lowered its standards!

Original review: May 13, 2019

This past 2 years of mother's day, I order flowers to be delivered to my mom. I live 1000 miles away from her so I ask her to take a picture with the flowers and send it to me. The flowers she got is not the same as what I see in the website when I order... I am pretty disappointed to be paying such a high price for some cheap flowers that's been deliver when it's not what I order... I don't recommend anybody ordering from this website unless you are actually visually seeing that you are going to get what you order... this is more of a fraud.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day on 5/8/19 and was promised delivery by 5/11/19 (Mother's Day is on 5/12/19). It is 5/13/19 and my mom never received her flowers. After reading other reviews, it is apparent that this is not an isolated problem.

fromyouflowers.com Company Information