2.91/5
Based on 1,773 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

fromyouflowers.com

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

2276 fromyouflowers.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

Following knee surgery on Thursday, my mother sent me flowers and candy - which arrived Friday early evening. Upon arrival, the flowers look tired and old, and candy was melted (the teddy bear was fine). I understand delivery flowers need to be trimmed and water, and typically come back - these did not. This morning (just over 48 hours later) they still look tired and old, and won't last much longer. I called this morning, to provide the feedback, and did not share the experience with my mom, as she would be disappointed. Following a 33 minute call, I am more disappointed than ever. While they are sending new flowers and candy, and the reps said what they are scripted to say, there was certainly a lack of empathy and listening.

When I asked to share the experience with a supervisor, she also was kind, but then said I would need to hold again in order to provide the feedback and escalate! This was incredible to me - I didn't ask for anything more, I only wanted to provide the feedback, and I was not going to waste any more of my time. While I see others have had a good experience, this was not, and while I understand mistakes happen, there was no wow on recovery... Which in my opinion is worse than the bad experience in the first place.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

The flower arrangement arrived a day late. It was very skimpy, with some broken stems and bruised petals. When we spoke with Shamanda, at flowersforyou.com, she was disinterested and told us to call the sender. Since we not want to embarrass the sender, I am writing this review to warn others, and tossing the flowers in the compost pile. I recommend avoiding this company at all costs.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

I ordered flowers a week ahead of time to be delivered to my mother-in-law for her birthday. The day that the flowers were supposed to be delivered they never showed up, and no one from FromYouFlowers could get ahold of the florist. I told the customer service rep that I still wanted the flowers delivered, but I also wanted a manager to call me the next day. Guess what? Neither thing happened! The flowers never got delivered, and it took me 4 phone calls to finally get a supervisor the say she was refunding me my money. So no flowers for my mother-in-law's birthday! I will NEVER use this company again! Waste of time and money.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

Selected this company because I could order same-day delivery which was extremely important to me and I paid extra for. Then I get an email 35 minutes after the order was placed that they cannot deliver it the same day and it will be delivered the next day. Since the recipient was leaving that day, a future delivery date was not possible. I called to cancel the order and had to insist that a future delivery date or another location was not possible and cancel the order. This company should not offer same-day delivery if they cannot deliver it!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

Beware to never order from this scam site. I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday and I was told they would be delivered next day. NOT ONLY DID SHE NEVER GET THE FLOWERS BUT THEY CONTINUED TO LIE TO ME ABOUT THE DELIVERY STATUS. I called and 3 times to inquire when they would deliver and the first time I was told they would be there no later than 3:30pm. When 3:30 came and went I called back and then their excuse was, "oh we tried calling but we can't get in touch with the florist." Then 5pm came and went. My mother never got flowers.

I called back to demand refund and they had the nerve to say, "Well we can deliver to her tomorrow." I was like that's not what I paid for. No! Then they said, "Well we can deliver to her house." No thanks. You couldn't do what you were paid for the first time. Why would I set my mother up for another letdown and have more of her time wasted. Total BS. I don't think they ever even sent the flowers. I believe they messed up and were just trying to buy time. DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE FOLKS. IT'S A WASTE. The worst part is the surprise was ruined after calling my mom several times to ask if she got a delivery.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about fromyouflowers.com?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

THIS ONE TOPS THE CAKE!!! I ordered flowers for my friend's birthday and paid of expedited delivery for that day. She never received the delivery on her birthday and the next morning I received notice that they would refund me $3.00 and deliver some time the next day. I told them to cancel the order in full. Later that evening my friend sent me a thank you that she got the flowers that looked like a 3 year old made them which did not look anything like the photos online! Very disappointing and wondering what happened! Are you ready! This morning the delivery driver showed up at my friend's house and repossessed the flowers from her home!!! Wow, that is customer service!!! I would never use this company ever again!!!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

Save yourself the time and find someone else to deliver your flowers. I ordered same day delivery (paid extra) and got a missed call saying to call back with phone number and order number. I called and the lady that “helped” me kept asking if there was an issue and I kept telling her I don’t know I am returning a phone call. She didn’t once ask me for my name or order number until I asked to speak to someone else. Then I was on hold for ten minutes before I asked her to please just look up my order number and tell me why someone called!!! It was super frustrating. I ended up giving her the address again and she wasn’t very helpful toward the end. My flowers were not delivered that day and still have not been deliver. I will have to call AGAIN and have them canceled! What a waste of time and money!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

I called at 730am PST on 9/3/19 to order a funeral spray to be delivered by 11am no later than 1130am. I stated this is very important and she put me on hold to call the florist to make sure they would be able to make the delivery on such short notice. The lady from FromYouFlowers said the florist stated they could manage it and it would be delivered no later than 11:30am. Guess what? It didn't happen, I didn't receive a phone call or anything! No email confirmation no nothing. There were no other flowers for the funeral, and I find this truly disappointing. What I truly don't understand is how much time was necessary to make a simple spray and deliver it. They had 4 hours to make it happen.

I called as soon as I arrived home just to hear that, the florist stated they couldn't do it on such short notice. Poor customer service, lack of communication between company and the sub-contracting florist, in addition to what I consider a lack of compassion. Fromyouflowers asked me if I still wanted it delivered. HMMMM. No I don't think so!! I asked if I could get the name of the florist that contracted this order and they told me no? I wonder why they would not divulge that information? Still having a hard time understanding why the florist couldn't manage to get this done in 4 hours??? My best guess is they didn't have the materials, flowers, or delivery personnel in place necessary to make the flower spray. I am supposed to get a refund in 1-3 business days!!! Yippee! Thanks for nothing!! Next time I will use a different company!!!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

This is my 1st year teaching and after my 1st week my best friend sent me this basket. It was the absolute best part of my day because every part of my body ached. I quickly had my dinner then poured a glass of wine to soak in a orchid scented bath. Well, the first disappointed was the meager scent. The bubble bath, shower gel, bath bomb and lotion all have little to no fragrance. None of the items have pump or squeeze tops so you basically get globs. I have a huge tub, typically I can use 2 capfuls of a really good bubble bath and I’m in heaven. After using about a quarter of the bottle of the Hawaiian Orchid bubble bath there were barely any bubbles.

Still determined to enjoy my bath I added the bath bombs. I’m not sure what these were intended to do but there was no fizz, fragrance or softening of the water as I have experienced with higher quality product. I used the shower gel to cleanse and there was no lather. Disappointed, I got out of the bath and opened the lotion. Again, little fragrance and nothing special. My husband asked me how my bath was and I shared my disappointment. He suggested that maybe I received an old shipment. He checked the bubble bath and found little specks of mold growing inside the lid! He went out the next morning and purchased a higher quality spa set for my enjoyment.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I ordered flowers at 8:25 am and paid extra for same day delivery in a large town that has over a dozen flower shops. It was being delivered to a business and should have been delivered by 5 pm. I got an email at 5:38 pm that they were "sorry" they didn't do what they were paid to do, paid extra to be exact. The email further stated the flowers would be delivered the following day. Unfortunately, I ordered them to be delivered same day for a reason. Took me 15 minutes of being on hold (twice) to get customer service to cancel the order and refund my money. I will never use this company or recommend them.

fromyouflowers.com Company Information