2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

3.2/5 (65 ratings)

About Coupons.com

Coupons.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons.com?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I went to my local grocer and before going I wanted to use coupons from Coupons.com. However when I go to check out none of my coupons work. This is not a site to trust. I researched what coupons the grocer accepted. Moreover they accept Coupons.com but when scanned at the register they are rejected. I can’t trust Coupons.com.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Manufacturer coupons not sent to printer but Coupons.com states coupons were printed and limit was reached. This problem has occurred numerous times. This website used to be the best place to get coupons.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Multiple times I’ve submitted receipts through their app for redemption. I’ve always complied with all requirements within the offer time period. Yet any time the mobile coupon value is greater than $1.50 Coupons.com consistently makes up an excuse not to pay. This is negligence, or fraud, probably both. DO NOT do business or expect responsibility from Coupons.com.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Coupons.com managed a rebate promotion. I complied with all requirements within the offer time period. Coupons.com did not process my offer submission until November 30, 3 weeks after the offer ended. This is negligence, or fraud, probably both. Do not do business or expect responsibility from Coupons.com. Rebate Details - Pay to: Valued Customer. Amount to pay: $15. Purchase location: SAFEWAY. Address: 1530 Hamilton Ave. San Jose CA 95125. Date Purchased: 10-06-2018. Transaction ID: **. Rebate Must be claimed by: 11-05-2018.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I used it for about 6 months, loved printing coupons. Then suddenly it wouldn't accept my phone number for verification. I contacted customer service and they said pre-paid numbers don't work. After telling them I have been using the same number for 6 months they had no answer. It'll work for a few months, then it won't accept my number again. They offer no other verification such as email verification either, ONLY phone number. Obviously this is some problem with their software that it will work then not work. So for the last 3 months I am unable to print ANY coupons whatsoever cause it won't accept my phone number verification and customer service is unable to help me. DUMB.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

What happened to the pet coupons, I used to visit this site and there would be anywhere between 25-29 pet coupons, for both cats and dogs. Now there are about 2-5 pet coupons, and those coupons are for the more expensive food. Very disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

FOR ME THIS SITE SUCKS. IS awful. I'VE HAD PROBLEMS EVER SINCE I DOWNLOADED APP WITH GETTING CASH BACK. YOU SHOULD BE TO GO to store and purchase whatever you like and if it on app you still should be able to get your money. Some stores I went to purchase the item no refund. They tells me to contact the store on the coupon policy... headache. Not worth my time. Deleted.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

There are so many restrictions that I am unable to print coupons anymore. The people who need coupons can't print them because of the following reasons: "Your phone number is not able to be verified. Our Print Verification technology has basic requirements in order to work. If you have used your number previously to print from our website and partner websites, and now you are not able to verify your phone number, it could be one of three reasons:

Your number has been repeatedly used on one or more web services within a short time frame which can cause your number to be a non-valid number, and now cannot be verified. You have your web browser settings set to clear cache and cookies upon exiting and restarting your browser. You have a Pre-Paid carrier that currently is not supported, examples: (Cricket Wireless, Straight Talk, Net10, Boost Mobile). Google Voice or Virtual number, VOIP that's not supported.

As an alternative, please try one of the following options in order to print coupons: A landline number, please follow instructions here:
https://www.coupons.com/phonecallverify/. Provide another number that meets our mobile phone requirements, please follow instructions here:

https://www.coupons.com/verify/." Who the heck has a landline anymore?! This is such a horrible horrible change! None of the reasons above applied to me. Their new software is so restrictive and the people who have no contract phones are the ones that need the coupons the most! This company does not treat consumers evenly!

Original review: March 21, 2017

Our family is HUGE, 5 children are expensive so I like saving money at every purchase. I need to have deals or sales and coupons to keep our family healthy and well fed. Coupons, there are small deals but saves money in the end. I used deal websites whenever we have a family outing or travel to get deals on specific things. It's been good but in some ways hard to find the items I need or want. I look for specific things - food items, clothing, children's items, toys for our children in our home, auto items, bathroom items, school supplies, pet care items, and every day-to-day items needed to live comfortably. But how much can one person take with all the printing of coupons? I don't like that I have to physically print (printer ink is expensive and so is the paper). Also carrying all those prints become difficult. The coupons, I wish they were available on a mobile device.

Original review: March 19, 2017

They have a very large amount of coupons which are updated all the time for a wide variety of products that I purchase on a regular basis as well as products I would love to try. The variety of coupons available for good brands and the website is very easy to use, and not confusing at all. The coupons are very clear as to their worth, limitations and restrictions. But it would always be nice if the coupons were of a higher value or allowed for use of more than one for each purpose. I love saving money! After constructing my shopping list to see if there are any coupons for the products I already plan to buy new items that would be an great deal.

Coupons.com Company Information