3.56/5
Based on 36 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

36 Coupons.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

The company had a wide variety of products to choose from, and everything I was looking for was available on one website. I even ended buying extra items I hadn't planned on buying that day. The website is very well laid out and well designed, easy to navigate, and you can tell a lot of thought was put into who would be using the website. Everything is easy to locate. I never have an issue when I use the coupons that I print from coupons.com, and I always receive great customer service from the pet store that I go to. Overall I was satisfied with the shipping. All the products I had ordered were shipped in a timely manner, and nothing was damaged when I received it.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

It was a simple straightforward process and there was no need to interact with additional assistance. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save money and time. The website was okay. Coupons.com has what I need which is not typically found in a store so to have what I need is a great thing. The shipping was timely and my product was not only intact but the box didn't waste any extra space. It was a very pleasant experience and one that would garner my repeat patronage.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

No problems and the staff was extremely helpful. Will definitely shop there again. Keep up the great work! The shipping experience was okay. I couldn't find a promo code for free shipping which was a number but that's okay. I would like to see more of a variety of brands offered. You have your standard brands but the not so common ones are lacking from the site. Overall it's good to navigate but I do run into some bumps. I don't think it's a problem on their end but on mine... A glitch with my computer.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

Coupons are sent to your computer right away so you can use them right away or you can save them to a saver card to redeem at the store. The site offers many different coupons for many different products that you use daily. Some stores will even offer store saving on top of printed coupons or even doubling coupon for more savings. You can use these on multiple occasions. The website offers coupons categorized by types to find coupons quickly and easily. You can print them more than once to use on multiple products.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

Although I have never had occasion to contact customer service, I would recommend Coupons.com because I have never had any problems printing from this website. You just pick the coupons you want to print and download the printing app. My computer security software doesn't like this download and keeps telling me to delete it. There is a vast amount and variety of coupons available at Coupons.com to choose from in categories like pets, gift cards, food, cleaning products, personal care, etc. The Coupons.com website features money saving coupons, and it's easy to select and print them out. The website is easy to navigate and find what coupons you want.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons.com?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I am usually able to find a coupon or discount that saves me money and it is usually pretty easy to do and does not take a very long time. Things were shipped on time and arrived in good condition. Items ordered were as described, no surprises. Overall a pleasant experience. They seem to have a fairly wide variety of products in a range of prices that would fit nearly anyone's budget and would appeal to most people. The website is easy to navigate and quick to use. I had no trouble at all the very first time I used it. It would be simple enough for someone with limited computer skills.

Coupons.com Company Information