Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.36/5

39 Coupons.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

FOR ME THIS SITE SUCKS. IS awful. I'VE HAD PROBLEMS EVER SINCE I DOWNLOADED APP WITH GETTING CASH BACK. YOU SHOULD BE TO GO to store and purchase whatever you like and if it on app you still should be able to get your money. Some stores I went to purchase the item no refund. They tells me to contact the store on the coupon policy... headache. Not worth my time. Deleted.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

There are so many restrictions that I am unable to print coupons anymore. The people who need coupons can't print them because of the following reasons: "Your phone number is not able to be verified. Our Print Verification technology has basic requirements in order to work. If you have used your number previously to print from our website and partner websites, and now you are not able to verify your phone number, it could be one of three reasons:

Your number has been repeatedly used on one or more web services within a short time frame which can cause your number to be a non-valid number, and now cannot be verified. You have your web browser settings set to clear cache and cookies upon exiting and restarting your browser. You have a Pre-Paid carrier that currently is not supported, examples: (Cricket Wireless, Straight Talk, Net10, Boost Mobile). Google Voice or Virtual number, VOIP that's not supported.

As an alternative, please try one of the following options in order to print coupons: A landline number, please follow instructions here:
https://www.coupons.com/phonecallverify/. Provide another number that meets our mobile phone requirements, please follow instructions here:

https://www.coupons.com/verify/." Who the heck has a landline anymore?! This is such a horrible horrible change! None of the reasons above applied to me. Their new software is so restrictive and the people who have no contract phones are the ones that need the coupons the most! This company does not treat consumers evenly!

Original review: March 21, 2017

Our family is HUGE, 5 children are expensive so I like saving money at every purchase. I need to have deals or sales and coupons to keep our family healthy and well fed. Coupons, there are small deals but saves money in the end. I used deal websites whenever we have a family outing or travel to get deals on specific things. It's been good but in some ways hard to find the items I need or want. I look for specific things - food items, clothing, children's items, toys for our children in our home, auto items, bathroom items, school supplies, pet care items, and every day-to-day items needed to live comfortably. But how much can one person take with all the printing of coupons? I don't like that I have to physically print (printer ink is expensive and so is the paper). Also carrying all those prints become difficult. The coupons, I wish they were available on a mobile device.

Original review: March 19, 2017

They have a very large amount of coupons which are updated all the time for a wide variety of products that I purchase on a regular basis as well as products I would love to try. The variety of coupons available for good brands and the website is very easy to use, and not confusing at all. The coupons are very clear as to their worth, limitations and restrictions. But it would always be nice if the coupons were of a higher value or allowed for use of more than one for each purpose. I love saving money! After constructing my shopping list to see if there are any coupons for the products I already plan to buy new items that would be an great deal.

Original review: March 18, 2017

Coupons.com have some great deal but some of my stores won't honor the deals. My local stores think they are being scammed and they won't let you use too many coupons at once. It's like they don't trust their customers. My phone acts up in the store too. It ends up being a big hassle and I give up on using the coupons all together.

They have quite a bit to offer but they should have more than you define what you are looking for in exact matches. I want to find what I am looking for and not have to look at a hundred different items before finding the one item I want to see. I also like deals where you do not have to buy more than one item at a time. I don't like to have to buy multiple items that I won't use in a while and I won't use as a gift right away. But overall I like everything about the sites.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons.com?

Original review: March 17, 2017

I browse Coupons.com to find the items I want to buy (typically food items) and if the coupon is a good enough deal to make the price lower than I usually buy the item at, I use it. There has been a pretty wide variety of coupons for all types of items like food and they are decent one too that take a good amount of money off the price of the item. A lot of the coupons are for products that I typically buy and they are common brands that I can find in many of the grocery stores around me. I also like how it is very easy to navigate and browse all of the available coupons. But it's hard to find deals for a specific grocery store or a specific product that I want. For example, there is no search or sort by option so that I could find products exclusively for a single grocery store or a specific product or brand that I buy. Overall, a good experience!

Original review: March 16, 2017

Coupons.com is easy to use and they have good coupons available for a wide variety of products. I use coupons from here at Meijer, Target, Walgreens, and several other stores. I almost always use coupons from here, especially when grocery shopping. I always look for food and pet coupons. Sometimes I get stuff for free or close to it because of the coupons on this website. However, I wish they still allowed 2 prints per coupon per device. They recently updated their website to where you get 2 prints per phone number and I dislike this. I also wish there were more coupons available for pets.

Original review: March 15, 2017

I use Coupons.com only when I'm going shopping and looking for specific things I need for the day or the future. I only look for stuff that will help a lot. Not just one thing. I usually check for the most savings I can get for the things needed and necessary. Most of the deals are good and saves a lot of money. Very good with coupons for all the things I need and it's easy to use and print out the stuff needed. The experience is great for all the coupons you can get to save money. There is always some certain item you look for and may not be there or very little savings but then there is some things that make up for the others. However, I dislike it when I have to look for a specific item and there's no coupon for it, then I have to go to another site to look for it or in the newspaper. But overall it's pretty decent when I just go to one site and not shopping all over for coupons promos or other.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I use the website all the time. The deals range from okay to amazing. Things like a $55 dollar Costco membership for $35 plus $95 dollars in deals from the store. I've found some very good deals there on everything from memberships to food, clothes, concert and movie tickets, coupons for restaurants and flowers, offers for automotive services. And the website makes it easy to sort by what type of deal you are looking for, food, fashion, entertainment, automotive as well as by brand, location and theme. However, they don't remove expired deals it seems, so you may Google for sobering and brought to the page only to find the deal is expired, or not available in your area.

Original review: March 12, 2017

Coupons.com have a lot of items to choose from and I personally enjoy their large selection. They have groceries, baby items, etc which is great! They offer a variety of items and carry a lot of name brand stuff which I can use for a coupon redemption. It is absolutely wonderful! Their website is wonderful in every way and I personally enjoy them. It's easy to use, very convenient and worth my time. I use deal websites in a lot of situations. I personally like to use them to save money for my family and to save on items that I use on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.

Coupons.com Company Information