2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.29/5

Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Coupons.com Reviews

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I find my phone number constantly blocked from printing coupons. No reason given and no ability to resolve the problem except submitting a message through "contact us" section on website. These messages are never replied and there is no phone number for customer service -- assuming they even have a customer service. This used to be a usable site. Now it is highly dysfunctional and from the other reviews the app is just as bad as the phone number confirmation function.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

The coupon really works. Coupon code FREELOVE. I paid only shipping $20 and received the $300 value hair iron. I just placed 2 more orders worth same coupon code and received my tracking numbers. This is too good to be true.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I use this site to try to print coupons from Kellogg’s cereal. When trying to get discount coupons, the site comes up showing numerous boxes with no wording that completely confuses me. After numerous times of trying to contact them no luck. If companies are turning over there businesses to them for couponing they are being taken advantage of. Completely ridiculous!

Original review: May 18, 2019

I just wanted some coupons to go shopping with today. It has been several hours and I still do not have any coupons printed and I still can't get any coupons printed because they can't verify my phone number. It started out fine while I selected the coupons I wanted but when I went to print it asked me for my phone number. Okay, no problem, I typed in and submitted my phone number. I waited 5 minutes for a verification code but nothing came. I clicked on the little link that is there for those who don't receive a code. Nothing happened. I waited several moments and tried again. Again, nothing. I started the process over and it said my phone number could not be verified and I would have to contact them. That sucks, oh well. Let's contact them.

NOPE. I am not able to contact them because the page is unavailable. It's the only number I have so I can't try any alternate suggestions either. I have emailed their support team but it doesn't take away the horrible anger and frustration I am still feeling from having this much trouble just trying to get coupons. COUPONS. Absolutely ridiculous.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Coupons.com was the site to go to to get printable coupons for loads of items. Their food section used to hold approximately 80 coupons. This morning, there are 18. What the hell happened to this site???????

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons.com?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

There is some problem when you try and get your money back. The emails they send you are no help at all! They tell you to resubmit your receipt and then when you try to it doesn’t let you! I’ll stick to my Ibotta app!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I started to use Coupons app on my phone. I added the coupons before I went to Walmart. As soon as I made my purchase, I took the picture and submit it right at the store. Coupons has been giving me fuss by asking me to resubmit the receipt and said right next to my coupon item - "Please complete your rebate method under the profile tab to finalize your request." At the bottom of the email it said "Please open the Coupons.com app, and visit the "Cash Back Status" section to re-submit a suitable photo of your receipt. Please keep your receipt until your coupons have been fully processed." I resubmitted the receipt 3 times and double check to make sure my PayPal account is linked to Coupons.com. I also sent an email to support@coupons.com with no response back to them. I purchase the exact item stated on the coupon. This is very misleading. I won't even buy those items if it is not available under coupon.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I went to my local grocer and before going I wanted to use coupons from Coupons.com. However when I go to check out none of my coupons work. This is not a site to trust. I researched what coupons the grocer accepted. Moreover they accept Coupons.com but when scanned at the register they are rejected. I can’t trust Coupons.com.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Manufacturer coupons not sent to printer but Coupons.com states coupons were printed and limit was reached. This problem has occurred numerous times. This website used to be the best place to get coupons.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Multiple times I’ve submitted receipts through their app for redemption. I’ve always complied with all requirements within the offer time period. Yet any time the mobile coupon value is greater than $1.50 Coupons.com consistently makes up an excuse not to pay. This is negligence, or fraud, probably both. DO NOT do business or expect responsibility from Coupons.com.

Not sure about Coupons.com?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Deal Websites for you.

Coupons.com Company Information