Coupons.com

Compare Deal Websites

Research top Deal Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I found the site through a friend's referral and I've loved it ever since. The features are convenient and easy to use. The site is easy to move around and even on your first visit it's as easy as pie to use. They have a long list of varieties of products to choose from. Their prices are reasonable and they always have deals. They have great customer service so if you have any problems they are always there to help and usually respond quickly. I highly recommend. Never been a bad day on the site. Sometimes companies don't provide details, but Coupons.com will send you an email to confirm order and send shipping details. The package always comes on time or before the shipping date.

Customer service was good because they helped me find what I needed and easy to talk to. They know their stuff. The website is easy with the help of customer service. Website features are good and easier than other websites. For example, enter an item in the search area and it will show that item and price so I like it. The products offered are a great selection and decent prices. It is better than some stores 'cause I am picky for what I get. If it is not the right item I won't buy it. The shipping was good and got here in a timely manner. They know how to pack so no damage. Will trust them for future service.

The web page is great. Color, items and great prices. It's easy to use and take you step by step. Everything I have ordered was in stock and will give you confirmation number. My package arrived on time and was packed really good. No item was missing. Shipping is great and they also had tracking to let me know when it was going to come. I got what I needed and I was very pleased with my purchase. Nice customer service and I got help with anything I needed. I will order again and will let my friend and family know. Coupons.com will be my first choice every time. You will not be disappointed.

The company had a wide variety of products to choose from, and everything I was looking for was available on one website. I even ended buying extra items I hadn't planned on buying that day. The website is very well laid out and well designed, easy to navigate, and you can tell a lot of thought was put into who would be using the website. Everything is easy to locate. I never have an issue when I use the coupons that I print from coupons.com, and I always receive great customer service from the pet store that I go to. Overall I was satisfied with the shipping. All the products I had ordered were shipped in a timely manner, and nothing was damaged when I received it.

It was a simple straightforward process and there was no need to interact with additional assistance. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save money and time. The website was okay. Coupons.com has what I need which is not typically found in a store so to have what I need is a great thing. The shipping was timely and my product was not only intact but the box didn't waste any extra space. It was a very pleasant experience and one that would garner my repeat patronage.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons.com?

No problems and the staff was extremely helpful. Will definitely shop there again. Keep up the great work! The shipping experience was okay. I couldn't find a promo code for free shipping which was a number but that's okay. I would like to see more of a variety of brands offered. You have your standard brands but the not so common ones are lacking from the site. Overall it's good to navigate but I do run into some bumps. I don't think it's a problem on their end but on mine... A glitch with my computer.

Coupons are sent to your computer right away so you can use them right away or you can save them to a saver card to redeem at the store. The site offers many different coupons for many different products that you use daily. Some stores will even offer store saving on top of printed coupons or even doubling coupon for more savings. You can use these on multiple occasions. The website offers coupons categorized by types to find coupons quickly and easily. You can print them more than once to use on multiple products.

Although I have never had occasion to contact customer service, I would recommend Coupons.com because I have never had any problems printing from this website. You just pick the coupons you want to print and download the printing app. My computer security software doesn't like this download and keeps telling me to delete it. There is a vast amount and variety of coupons available at Coupons.com to choose from in categories like pets, gift cards, food, cleaning products, personal care, etc. The Coupons.com website features money saving coupons, and it's easy to select and print them out. The website is easy to navigate and find what coupons you want.

I am usually able to find a coupon or discount that saves me money and it is usually pretty easy to do and does not take a very long time. Things were shipped on time and arrived in good condition. Items ordered were as described, no surprises. Overall a pleasant experience. They seem to have a fairly wide variety of products in a range of prices that would fit nearly anyone's budget and would appeal to most people. The website is easy to navigate and quick to use. I had no trouble at all the very first time I used it. It would be simple enough for someone with limited computer skills.

Coupons.com Company Profile