2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

3.7/5 (59 ratings)

About Coupons.com

Coupons.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons.com?

Original review: July 14, 2021

I've used Coupons.com printables for many years. Usually many great coupons, every department, every week. Lately NOTHING I can use, for over a month. I signed up for the phone app, and saved about $50, but it was hard searching through diapers and laundry detergent, with many offers repeating. And you really had to fight for every penny because they made so many mistakes. I now keep an eye on both places, but have found nothing.

Original review: May 29, 2021

The website is seriously flawed. Many of the pages come up jumbled and you can't click on any of the links. You certainly can't print any coupons. The android app is flawed as well. You can't edit your profile in it. You can't print coupons or even view them from the app. When you click on a button, the app opens up your browser and takes you to its website. Which of course is flawed.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

Such a joke. Spent an hour trying to print coupons. The website says my coupons printed before they actually did then the webpage refreshes back to the main screen. After multiple attempts I can no longer try for any of the coupons because my limit is reached. There’s nothing wrong with my printer. The website is terrible.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

Every time I submit a receipt I get a message back that says more action needed. However, there is no way to resubmit your receipts. I purchase my groceries online so can’t you get my receipt information electronically.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I find my phone number constantly blocked from printing coupons. No reason given and no ability to resolve the problem except submitting a message through "contact us" section on website. These messages are never replied and there is no phone number for customer service -- assuming they even have a customer service. This used to be a usable site. Now it is highly dysfunctional and from the other reviews the app is just as bad as the phone number confirmation function.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

The coupon really works. Coupon code FREELOVE. I paid only shipping $20 and received the $300 value hair iron. I just placed 2 more orders worth same coupon code and received my tracking numbers. This is too good to be true.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I use this site to try to print coupons from Kellogg’s cereal. When trying to get discount coupons, the site comes up showing numerous boxes with no wording that completely confuses me. After numerous times of trying to contact them no luck. If companies are turning over there businesses to them for couponing they are being taken advantage of. Completely ridiculous!

Original review: May 18, 2019

I just wanted some coupons to go shopping with today. It has been several hours and I still do not have any coupons printed and I still can't get any coupons printed because they can't verify my phone number. It started out fine while I selected the coupons I wanted but when I went to print it asked me for my phone number. Okay, no problem, I typed in and submitted my phone number. I waited 5 minutes for a verification code but nothing came. I clicked on the little link that is there for those who don't receive a code. Nothing happened. I waited several moments and tried again. Again, nothing. I started the process over and it said my phone number could not be verified and I would have to contact them. That sucks, oh well. Let's contact them.

NOPE. I am not able to contact them because the page is unavailable. It's the only number I have so I can't try any alternate suggestions either. I have emailed their support team but it doesn't take away the horrible anger and frustration I am still feeling from having this much trouble just trying to get coupons. COUPONS. Absolutely ridiculous.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Coupons.com was the site to go to to get printable coupons for loads of items. Their food section used to hold approximately 80 coupons. This morning, there are 18. What the hell happened to this site???????

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

There is some problem when you try and get your money back. The emails they send you are no help at all! They tell you to resubmit your receipt and then when you try to it doesn’t let you! I’ll stick to my Ibotta app!

Coupons.com Company Information