Coupons.com

Compare Deal Websites

Research top Deal Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Our family is HUGE, 5 children are expensive so I like saving money at every purchase. I need to have deals or sales and coupons to keep our family healthy and well fed. Coupons, there are small deals but saves money in the end. I used deal websites whenever we have a family outing or travel to get deals on specific things. It's been good but in some ways hard to find the items I need or want. I look for specific things - food items, clothing, children's items, toys for our children in our home, auto items, bathroom items, school supplies, pet care items, and every day-to-day items needed to live comfortably. But how much can one person take with all the printing of coupons? I don't like that I have to physically print (printer ink is expensive and so is the paper). Also carrying all those prints become difficult. The coupons, I wish they were available on a mobile device.

They have a very large amount of coupons which are updated all the time for a wide variety of products that I purchase on a regular basis as well as products I would love to try. The variety of coupons available for good brands and the website is very easy to use, and not confusing at all. The coupons are very clear as to their worth, limitations and restrictions. But it would always be nice if the coupons were of a higher value or allowed for use of more than one for each purpose. I love saving money! After constructing my shopping list to see if there are any coupons for the products I already plan to buy new items that would be an great deal.

Coupons.com have some great deal but some of my stores won't honor the deals. My local stores think they are being scammed and they won't let you use too many coupons at once. It's like they don't trust their customers. My phone acts up in the store too. It ends up being a big hassle and I give up on using the coupons all together.

They have quite a bit to offer but they should have more than you define what you are looking for in exact matches. I want to find what I am looking for and not have to look at a hundred different items before finding the one item I want to see. I also like deals where you do not have to buy more than one item at a time. I don't like to have to buy multiple items that I won't use in a while and I won't use as a gift right away. But overall I like everything about the sites.

I browse Coupons.com to find the items I want to buy (typically food items) and if the coupon is a good enough deal to make the price lower than I usually buy the item at, I use it. There has been a pretty wide variety of coupons for all types of items like food and they are decent one too that take a good amount of money off the price of the item. A lot of the coupons are for products that I typically buy and they are common brands that I can find in many of the grocery stores around me. I also like how it is very easy to navigate and browse all of the available coupons. But it's hard to find deals for a specific grocery store or a specific product that I want. For example, there is no search or sort by option so that I could find products exclusively for a single grocery store or a specific product or brand that I buy. Overall, a good experience!

Coupons.com is easy to use and they have good coupons available for a wide variety of products. I use coupons from here at Meijer, Target, Walgreens, and several other stores. I almost always use coupons from here, especially when grocery shopping. I always look for food and pet coupons. Sometimes I get stuff for free or close to it because of the coupons on this website. However, I wish they still allowed 2 prints per coupon per device. They recently updated their website to where you get 2 prints per phone number and I dislike this. I also wish there were more coupons available for pets.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coupons.com?

I use Coupons.com only when I'm going shopping and looking for specific things I need for the day or the future. I only look for stuff that will help a lot. Not just one thing. I usually check for the most savings I can get for the things needed and necessary. Most of the deals are good and saves a lot of money. Very good with coupons for all the things I need and it's easy to use and print out the stuff needed. The experience is great for all the coupons you can get to save money. There is always some certain item you look for and may not be there or very little savings but then there is some things that make up for the others. However, I dislike it when I have to look for a specific item and there's no coupon for it, then I have to go to another site to look for it or in the newspaper. But overall it's pretty decent when I just go to one site and not shopping all over for coupons promos or other.

I use the website all the time. The deals range from okay to amazing. Things like a $55 dollar Costco membership for $35 plus $95 dollars in deals from the store. I've found some very good deals there on everything from memberships to food, clothes, concert and movie tickets, coupons for restaurants and flowers, offers for automotive services. And the website makes it easy to sort by what type of deal you are looking for, food, fashion, entertainment, automotive as well as by brand, location and theme. However, they don't remove expired deals it seems, so you may Google for sobering and brought to the page only to find the deal is expired, or not available in your area.

Coupons.com have a lot of items to choose from and I personally enjoy their large selection. They have groceries, baby items, etc which is great! They offer a variety of items and carry a lot of name brand stuff which I can use for a coupon redemption. It is absolutely wonderful! Their website is wonderful in every way and I personally enjoy them. It's easy to use, very convenient and worth my time. I use deal websites in a lot of situations. I personally like to use them to save money for my family and to save on items that I use on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.

I use this site almost daily and I love it for many reasons. My blog site directs me right to this site for the majority of the coupons I use. This one is perfect because I can use it on my mobile phone. I have been able to print so many coupons for items that my family uses and I've gotten great deals from here. You can even choose which category you want to browse through. Also, the site is very easy to navigate. Everything is organized. It's the one coupon site that I usually never have trouble printing from. It's fast and easy to get through and find what I'm looking for. Only nice thing would be if I was able to print more than 2 printables of easy coupon per device.

My experience has been great. I am almost always able to find coupons or discount codes and the layout of the site is good too, and it is easy to find what I am looking for. It is easy to find the deals that are relevant to the items or sites I am searching for. It also has great links that take you directly to the deal you select. When I make purchases through any online website, I always check this site for available coupons and discount codes. I found one recently for Old Navy for 10% off. The only thing I do not like is when I am not able to find deals relevant to what I am searching for. Otherwise, the deals I find are great. I highly recommend this website for anyone who is looking to save money on their purchases.

The website is very up to date and constantly adding new coupons. It's easy to access and nice to see what possible things would be cheaper to buy and to try new products out. However, it has lots of ads and sometimes not enough variety in coupons for the brands or types of things that I typically purchase. I would like to see coupons be more general to the product versus the brand. Also, it's difficult because I don't own a printer and it would be great in app form to upload coupons and then use in store by scanning app. It would be easier and more accessible this way. I usually search just for grocery items. I keep an eye out for basics such as milk, eggs, paper products. The deals are not any better than the ones I find on grocery apps such as Ibotta and Checkout 51. I will continue to view the site just in case.

I have a good experience with the website and use it when I need to go grocery shopping. I look for food and beverage coupons and I can get rewards points for printing them out. I like I can print coupons from home and I find good coupons I want to use and can match up coupons to stores. The coupons are organize by categories. Sometimes the coupon value is too low. I can only print two of the same and sometimes coupons don't print out and I reprint. Sometime stores don't accept printed coupon and sometime printed coupons don't scan in stores. When Krogers had the mega event I can use printed coupons to maximize my savings. The deals are very good.

I use Coupons.com for kids' items like diapers, wipes, baby powder, lotion...a lot of Johnson and Johnson. Any cotton I find I can use at Walmart. Sometimes they are only 50 cent, some a dollar or more. Either way they both help. Coupons.com are organized and easy to find what I'm looking for. I even look for soap and shampoo deals also for my other needs. However, most coupons have to be printed and I don't have a printer so I wish more could be digital. It would be more convenient. I can't always get to a computer so in return I can't use the coupon and that is disappointing. Also, sometimes multiple places have the same coupon as others. Sometimes it's pointless to look at multiple sites. I find quite a few deals going through this site. It really comes in handy when I'm trying to find some extra saving.

I love using this website. It has all of the stores I go to and lets me clip all my coupons to store in one place so it's convenient for me. It is very well organized. It is simple to find what I am looking for and is easy to navigate. The site and app are perfect. I use this website for groceries and health care products when I am on a budget or I look just to get stuff less expensive or a percentage off my bill. The deals I find are awesome.

My experience with Coupons.com was great and nice. Sometimes all the grocery items are perfect for my budget like milk, veggies, can goods, seafoods that I love most. But sometimes they are out of stocks to the point that I have to switch to other store just to have those stocks. And sometimes the deals are too small and the location is inconvenience in my part. Sometimes the weather is so cold to the point that they do not provide heater inside their store. They are the most perfect coupon site wherein we can trust the most. Some of the coupons are not accepted to the store in some case but on this site, they always do. All given offers are enough for my budget since those things will depend on my budget. My husband told me to use money wisely so I did it. To use coupon is sometimes stressful but it worth the effort due to the savings we could earn. If we do not use coupon we will be more stressful with the amount tendered.

My experience with Coupons.com has been very good. I enjoy going on their website to see what the deals of the day are and how I go about getting them. I use this site about every time that I go shopping. I need to save money and they help me do that without too much trouble. I have had no problems with them and I will be using them again. I like that I can choose what coupons I want and don't have to jump through hoops to get them. They always have the latest deals and have coupons for stuff that I need and want.

Most of the time I have good experiences with Coupons.com. I can go to this site at any given time and I am sure to find the coupons I am looking for and will be using those on my next trip to the grocery store so I can save money every time I shop. However, the site shows way too many coupons that I am not interested in and it takes a while to go thru all the coupons.

Coupons.com is specifically for printable coupons and I love this site. They update very often and they have tons of different coupons available. They literally have any coupon you can think of! Also, I like the number of coupons available. Sometimes all of the coupons available can help you save over $700! They have good brands that they offer coupons for as well. If I find sales for the certain coupons that are available then that's huge. And sometimes there will be a real high value coupon and that's awesome. I recently used some makeup coupons I received from Coupons.com and got some. Came out with some great savings! I would recommend coupons.com to anyone who is trying to save.

I found the site through a friend's referral and I've loved it ever since. The features are convenient and easy to use. The site is easy to move around and even on your first visit it's as easy as pie to use. They have a long list of varieties of products to choose from. Their prices are reasonable and they always have deals. They have great customer service so if you have any problems they are always there to help and usually respond quickly. I highly recommend. Never been a bad day on the site. Sometimes companies don't provide details, but Coupons.com will send you an email to confirm order and send shipping details. The package always comes on time or before the shipping date.

Customer service was good because they helped me find what I needed and easy to talk to. They know their stuff. The website is easy with the help of customer service. Website features are good and easier than other websites. For example, enter an item in the search area and it will show that item and price so I like it. The products offered are a great selection and decent prices. It is better than some stores 'cause I am picky for what I get. If it is not the right item I won't buy it. The shipping was good and got here in a timely manner. They know how to pack so no damage. Will trust them for future service.

The web page is great. Color, items and great prices. It's easy to use and take you step by step. Everything I have ordered was in stock and will give you confirmation number. My package arrived on time and was packed really good. No item was missing. Shipping is great and they also had tracking to let me know when it was going to come. I got what I needed and I was very pleased with my purchase. Nice customer service and I got help with anything I needed. I will order again and will let my friend and family know. Coupons.com will be my first choice every time. You will not be disappointed.

The company had a wide variety of products to choose from, and everything I was looking for was available on one website. I even ended buying extra items I hadn't planned on buying that day. The website is very well laid out and well designed, easy to navigate, and you can tell a lot of thought was put into who would be using the website. Everything is easy to locate. I never have an issue when I use the coupons that I print from coupons.com, and I always receive great customer service from the pet store that I go to. Overall I was satisfied with the shipping. All the products I had ordered were shipped in a timely manner, and nothing was damaged when I received it.

It was a simple straightforward process and there was no need to interact with additional assistance. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save money and time. The website was okay. Coupons.com has what I need which is not typically found in a store so to have what I need is a great thing. The shipping was timely and my product was not only intact but the box didn't waste any extra space. It was a very pleasant experience and one that would garner my repeat patronage.

No problems and the staff was extremely helpful. Will definitely shop there again. Keep up the great work! The shipping experience was okay. I couldn't find a promo code for free shipping which was a number but that's okay. I would like to see more of a variety of brands offered. You have your standard brands but the not so common ones are lacking from the site. Overall it's good to navigate but I do run into some bumps. I don't think it's a problem on their end but on mine... A glitch with my computer.

Coupons are sent to your computer right away so you can use them right away or you can save them to a saver card to redeem at the store. The site offers many different coupons for many different products that you use daily. Some stores will even offer store saving on top of printed coupons or even doubling coupon for more savings. You can use these on multiple occasions. The website offers coupons categorized by types to find coupons quickly and easily. You can print them more than once to use on multiple products.

Although I have never had occasion to contact customer service, I would recommend Coupons.com because I have never had any problems printing from this website. You just pick the coupons you want to print and download the printing app. My computer security software doesn't like this download and keeps telling me to delete it. There is a vast amount and variety of coupons available at Coupons.com to choose from in categories like pets, gift cards, food, cleaning products, personal care, etc. The Coupons.com website features money saving coupons, and it's easy to select and print them out. The website is easy to navigate and find what coupons you want.

I am usually able to find a coupon or discount that saves me money and it is usually pretty easy to do and does not take a very long time. Things were shipped on time and arrived in good condition. Items ordered were as described, no surprises. Overall a pleasant experience. They seem to have a fairly wide variety of products in a range of prices that would fit nearly anyone's budget and would appeal to most people. The website is easy to navigate and quick to use. I had no trouble at all the very first time I used it. It would be simple enough for someone with limited computer skills.

Coupons.com Company Profile