2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.32/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Clickbank Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I ordered a product called Resurge after listening to a very lengthy infomercial. I normally don't watch these things, but it came through on a news website I subscribe to as an "sponsored advertiser". I didn't find out until a couple of days after I had already placed my ordered that the advertisement was completely false. I hadn't received verification of shipping so I contacted Clickbank and told them I wanted to cancel the order. They said they would put the cancellation through to the vendor. After I received an email from Clickbank stating they had put the cancellation order through, I received another email saying the order had been shipped that same day. How convenient.

I called Clickbank and told them I would be returning the product for a refund. They emailed me instructions on where to send the product and what information I should include. Once the vendor received the product, they were to issue me a refund. I sent the product back via Priority Mail on 8/26/20. Tracking info said it was delivered on 8/28/20. On 9/14/20 I checked my credit card statement and saw that no refund had been issued. I called Clickbank and they apologized and said they would request the refund from the vendor and that I should see it on my statement within 3 to 5 days.

Today is 9/22/20 and I still have not received the refund. I called Clickbank again and was given some lame excuse about the customer service rep I dealt with on 9/14/20 hadn't completed the refund request. I was told that the refund would be expedited and I should see it by 9/25/20. It will be interesting to see if this actually happens. If it doesn't, the next step is to contact my credit card company, the BBB and the AG of California where Clickbank's headquarters are. If I had the option of giving this company no stars, I would.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Feb. 2020, ordered The Lost Book Of Herbal Remedies. Clickbank shipped it to the right address, my current one. April 2020, ordered The Lost Ways. Clickbank shipped it to my PREVIOUS address from 3 years ago. They state it was my fault. I have made many calls, sent emails, and will be sending a snail mail letter to the CEO. If they do not make it right, I will be filing a formal complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau. That helped me get a $25,000.00 refund from a supposed real estate guru. If everyone files a complaint against clickbank with the BBB, then maybe they will get investigated and probably shut down after all their fraudulent actions are discovered. Least of all, maybe some people who deserve it will lose their jobs, including the CEO. If clickbank makes this right, I will come back and post another notice.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2020

On two separate occasions I have purchased health supplements and reside in NYS. Vitamins and health supplements are not subject to sales tax in NY. I reached out the first time, given I am an accountant, and supplied them with the NYS Tax Bulletin showing the law and still a month later was charged sales tax on another order (different distributor but uses them for sales processing). No help through customer service via phone, chat or email.

They simply refund you your money and if not shipped cancel your order. If you are in the business of processing companies orders you have an obligation to do so correctly and within tax law guidelines. Honestly, most e-commerce companies do not charge sales tax for out of state orders unless they have a physical presence within the state. The issue in this matter is it is a "non-taxable item to begin with".

Original review: May 30, 2020

Clicking on a teaser link promises a quick, easy stretching exercise to cure back pain. Five minutes into the presentation, you realize that they are actually trying to sell you something, not show you how a simple stretch to cure back pain. Twenty minutes into the presentation, which one cannot fast-forward, you realize they take you for an idiot for sitting through this endless promotion. Any vendor that takes a half-hour to get to the point cannot be trusted. I sometimes wonder why the hucksters who offer clickbait and then fail to deliver don't simply do it honestly. Innumerable other comments left here make it clear that once you have clicked on any payment button, they have you by the **, and it will take an act of Congress and a papal decree to get your money back.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I have purchased this trading system through ClickBank because it says ClickBank secure guarantee by ClickBank. I called ClickBank before my purchase in and asked what is the warranty I have buying through them, I've been told I have 90 days money back guarantee whatever I buy. After my purchase the system did not work. Then the website is a fraud. There is nobody to talk to, fake emails, fake phone number. On Clickbank has to say is that I need to get my refund from the place that email I'm not working. Phone numbers are not working. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ClickBank.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I joined Clickbank as vendor and pay setup fees. And I added my ebook but it's very surprised that your existing accounts have poor quality refund rates (28.81%). We are not able to accept any new products. But there is no rule in Clickbank that the vendor can't not add any new product if the refund rates is not higher than 72%. I've found many products in Clickbank that refund rate are very low. Why they can't still add and list new product? So I think this is Clickbank's preconception, double standards and corruption.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I never purchased anything from Click Bank So I called to see what kind of company they were as my card was charged 37.00 for an ebook. Cinderella E book Plus don't even have kids. The person said no problem. Promised me a full refund within 2 to 5 business days if not sooner. I was surprised how nice they were but I'd like to know how they got my info besides I never received any emails nothing from them. No products no sales confirmation but they. Did promptly sent confirmation with refund ticket number that's why I gave them a 2 stars. Now let's see if I get my refund. Everyone needs to go thru bank statements. Had I not I wouldn't have even known but I don't think they are a real company and I'm getting new credit card if no refund by Monday. Again I'd really like to know how they got my info and to charge me 37.00 for nothing but nice on phone. Here's phone number if anyone needs it was on my bank statement **.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I found their site through a few YouTubers online, at first it all seemed legit to work as an affiliate. Soon as I opened an account it got disabled without any warning or reason. I emailed the support team like 4 times and no reply for almost 3 weeks now, tried online chat and they just direct me to the support email ID and nothing else. I called their help line and fake promise that I will hear from them in 2 days, yet nothing. I called again and they said they just escalated the case to a higher authority and someone will email me soon but no time frame given. Went through some of their products that they promote and it all seems a legit scam site. Now I'm not sure if it's an overall scam website or ClickBank is just an irresponsible site where scammers are promoting their products or services to rip off innocent people.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

So I got a link from a YouTube video for free football updates. Pop ups with join for free directed me to Clickbank for c.c. no charge 2 weeks trial. Website popped up. iPad fingerprint message to populate credit card details. I was suspicious so called the number on website. Super weird call where I he asked for order number. So I gave random 8-digits. He said, "Aah yes, it's all good. Just please confirm the credit card number." Really. Beware.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

They are well engaged in phishing attempts, in a serious organised manner, Fake promises, Fake funds, Fake everything! In fact this thieves should all be caught and locked up. I engaged in being a promoter one year ago! I invested money for sure since you need to renew your affiliate place each month waiting for the gracious day you will finally receive your threshold... That day finally never came! Instead they go around sending automatic messages telling you that you got funds in your PP account in which PayPal never notified you about, like seriously Thousand of dollars, which is all wrong, indirected email.

Clickbank Company Information