3.36/5

69 Clickbank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 16, 2019

1. No order summary for buyer to review before check out.

2. Charging immediately when adding more stuff to the order (creating new orders instead).

3. The deal is for 6 books but received only one book.

Luckily, I paid via Paypal and they helped me to get full refund the next day.

Original review: May 10, 2019

This company is a scam. I see some people say otherwise but WHolesale Ted are scammers too, they trick you into giving your PayPal details on a small fee then charge you unauthorized transactions and hide important things like what currency they charge and any information you need to have these charges reversed. No invoices for the money being debited and NO order numbers to follow up the transaction. You get unanswered emails non-existent customers service messenger, numbers that are disconnected. I'm glad it was PayPal and not my bank as it would have been so much harder to have stopped. Do not use them. I hope they get shut down and Sarah from Wholesale Ted is a scamming little witch. Will be lodging a complaint with Department of Fair Trade scam alert. Their number is bogus too. Try calling it. 1-800-390-6035.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I found Clickbank via another website and I found an offer for a free tactical flashlight. I should not have ordered the "free" flashlight since there was a shipping charge and a hidden membership charge. The membership is not disclosed and I did not agree to one. I canceled the membership and I unsubscribed to the website that guided me to Clickbank. I will ensure in the future that I do not fall into this trap again.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I ordered a "free flashlight" (the brightness is higher than most). Along with the flashlight was a "survival kit"; which I thought would be great in WASHINGTON, DC... Yeah right! I received the entire gimmick and thought that was that, (yeah I'm a sucker, but not a fool). I have been charged $48.00+ every month since October of 2018 - today is 4/23/2019. I never exam bills. I just pay them. PayPal asked me to give an address, as they needed one for a "ClickBank" purchase. I have known PayPal since we were using Mega-Byte technology and knew something was wrong! "ClickBank" has been charging my PayPal account at $48.00+ all this time. The junk they sent in October 2018 is still sitting here in April 2019.

Of course without the diligence of PayPal I would never have noticed how evil yet unrelenting this GANG is. I say gang because I was unable to find an answer from anyone from those "tactical?" folks to another strange group to "ClickBank". I canceled all contact from each gang member, notified the FTC, and PayPal. I am a tax practitioner for over 50 years and should have been more suspect. After running an audit on myself; I found that these occurring charges were for NO REASON and NO PRODUCT. Following every procedure to stop this and even saying "YOU GOT OVER. STOP OR WE GO FOR IT"; that was me realizing I was duped.

Can you believe these greedy idiots billed my PayPal account again. Please find out who and or what you allow into your very personal credit information. I wondered why my personal bank offered an opinion my balance was below my warning level. This was a charge of 40+ dollars! Guess who it was... "ClickBank" who was already canceled. Do not enter into an agreement without investigating who is the ultimate benefactor and read reviews like this one. Trust that I'm asking you to not take every offer as it seems to read... Snakes don't show until they bite the byte.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Clickbank, as far as I am concerned is a total scam. I was given the opportunity to receive a "Free" Hybeam Flashlight for $9.95 shipping charges. That was about three months ago. I am still waiting! I even complained to my credit card company who assured me that the company would send it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?

Original review: March 16, 2019

Was on the Instagram site a few weeks ago and ran across an offer for a free backpack. The ad mentioned there would be a shipping fee of $14.95. Not sure why, but I went ahead and placed an order. The shipping charge ended up being taxed, which I thought was a little strange. The backpack arrived within a week and although the shipping notification showed the order as being shipped by Fed-Ex, it was actually delivered by the USPS. Today, this company charged my credit card an additional $53.00, saying the backpack offer was really a 15 day trial and as it wasn't returned in time, they were "finalizing" the sale. Of course, the offer I found on Instagram is now long gone. I called them to complain and was talked to like I was a small child. Please avoid this company!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

On 4th Feb 2019 I accepted an offer for a free book. I entered my CC details as requested to process the offer (note that the page showed that there would be no charge for the book (including shipping). The process became onerous with a multitude of irrelevant marketing offers that I refused. On exiting the site, I received an email for some books that I never requested which would be shipped at a cost of US$10.17. The email that was sent does not allow me to reverse/challenge this charge. The charge to my CC was made by CLKBANK*COM. This is a SCAM!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

On Nov. 14th, 2018, I purchased an exercise video online. The online ad advertised the merchandise for about ~$25 shipping included. While checking my credit card I notice that on the day of purchase they had charged my account twice ($33.00 and $5.28) and they had me set up for a monthly subscription without my permission. This monthly subscription was going to cost me $50.11 a month. On November 27th I called Clickbank and made them aware that I never received the merchandise I ordered and that I never signed up for a monthly subscription. They sent me an email with a refund for my future monthly payment of the supposed subscription which I never asked for, but they didn’t refund me for the merchandise I never received. So, I called my credit card company to ask for a charge back on the merchandise charges and they credited my account.

On December 24th my credit card account was rebilled for the $ 33-dollar charge. Clickbank produced false information to obtain to this recharge to my account. They produce a copy of a USPS tracking number to proof the merchandise was sent to me and the bank didn’t bother checking the information that was in the USPS tracking. The merchandise had been returned to the sender on Nov. 26th due to “No Access to Delivery Location”. It appears that when they mailed the merchandise they entered a faulty address but the photocopy of the mailing receipt they produced showed my correct address. These sounds to me a gimmick they use to fight back credit card chargebacks. Be aware of this company. I would never buy anything from them again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I'm very happy with what I got. I am indeed happy that I found this website. And it my pleasure to say a big thank to you. I am indeed grateful. I would definitely recommend you to my friends and families. Thanks a lot.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

AS with many other reviews of Clickbank I purchased 2 TAC flashlights (of which I am not impressed with) after they provided the items free of charge but lo and behold I had to pay almost $16.00 shipping. Didn't find out about the shipping costs until after purchase. Next thing I know I see a monthly subscription fee on my credit card. I contacted them and had the initial fee ($29.95) refunded and the subscription cancelled. Relatively easy to do even with a person that was hard to understand. This is underhanded marketing and I am now a much more savvy shopper! Buyers beware...

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I ordered a $10 knife from them. Then they tacked on a "subscription" to some sort of "survival academy" for $21.25 a month. I never received anything and no idea that they tacked this on. I finally saw it on my credit card bill after 4 monthly charges. They SWORE that they sent me monthly emails stating that I could cancel. I never got those emails. They now say they cancelled the "subscription" but can only refund 2 of the monthly charges. I will update this if I don't see the refund in the 3-5 days that they say. DON'T deal with these scam artists.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I paid to get a report from your site Vincheck.com. I could not get the report until I download something else your business has that has nothing to do with my paid report. Your business practices are disgusting and I will forward this to all that will listen. You are a thief plain and simple, low life bottom feeders.

Original review: June 26, 2018

On 6th April 2018 I purchased various downloads via Clickbank - as final products. However, as seems typical with Clickbank, without my knowledge and approval they started taking monthly payments out of my Visa account. I have since cancelled that Visa and opened a new one. My bank is investigating the fraudulent action of Clickbank.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Ordered torch on the 20/10/2017. Never turned up. Rang them up. Asked for a refund. Told couldn't do that because it's gone on too long, I was told I should have got in touch sooner. Don't go near them. They're just robbers.

Original review: March 30, 2018

Terrible!! I tried using multiple credit cards and three different PayPal methods of payment. I have plenty of credit and money in my accounts. They repeatedly denied my order for Rocket Language by telling me it was denied and to use another card. Rocket Language support says that Clickbank sometimes goes offline.

So, I can't buy my product. It is the worst payment service I have ever used.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I stupidly ordered their book "The Lost Ways". I wanted it in actual book form and paid extra for that. I ended up with a downloadable version which I didn't want. I don't have a good enough ISP to download something like that. I keep losing my connection when I try but I chalked it up to experience and let it go. Then today I noticed a 14.95 charge that I knew I hadn't made. I got to checking and they have been charging me 14.95 a month for 8 months since I bought their dumb book. I don't know why because I paid all charges, $49 and change up front. Luckily I used an credit card company that will go to bat for me if they don't make things right.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Wish you had read all these reviews before buying an Ebook via Clickbank. You buy what you want, give them your details, then they offer you another book at a discounted rate, you can’t proceed without buying the extra book. The link they sent wouldn’t work and my pc virus scanner wouldn’t open up the site saying it was a phishing website, after contacting both the seller and the bank, neither one would respond. Just automated ticket numbers. One after another after another. Live chat wouldn’t work either. Total scammers. Do not use.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I received an ad for a "free" flashlight, only 11.95 shipping and handling, plus 3.00 for a cover. I signed up, and was charge 14.95 a month (I just didn't check my credit card statements) for 6 months. Never received a flashlight. When I contacted them, they claimed I had signed up for a subscription! Fully, 'cause the 14.95 was 11.95 plus 3.00 for a cover. They would only refund one month. Do not deal with this place, or use extra caution if you do!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I purchased an ebook from PaleoHacks - payment through Clickbank. The link would not work. I made several attempts to follow up with the vendor with no luck. I am a very busy person and came back to this issue when I next had time. This time sending a request to clickbank. They opened up a ticket but other than that there was no response. Returning to the matter today, now that I have some time I called clickbank. It was a terrible experience getting through to an actual person.

Their voicemail recognition is terrible, and that is an understatement. I finally was able to speak to a person and was told that there is no refund because my request had passed their refund due date. I asked to speak to a manager and received the same response. They offered to send me another link to the download but at this stage I have absolutely no interest in doing business, no matter how small with either of these companies. They currently have put a request in for the vendor to agree to a refund. I hope they have better luck with contacting paleohacks than I did.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I purchased an E.book only to find they took x5 payments for 1 sold item! I didn't even receive the 1 item. Paypal created a fraud case and won all my money back. £170 later. Please be warned. DO NOT TOUCH CLICKBANK.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I had purchased a card stock house print (PDF) for my HO train layout. Transaction went through PayPal without any issues and was able to download the file. A few days later the purchased was refunded with no explanation. I tried contacting Clickbank's customer service several times receiving a different answer each time and then finally they told me that I had to email 1 of 2 departments because they couldn't help me over the phone. All I received was the "canned" response email saying to wait a few days or try a different credit card.

I don't believe anyone looked at my complaint. I tried different credits cards, waiting a week before trying again, and the purchase was still refused. I was able to find out that the purchase was flagged as fraudulent and my name was put on a blocked list. In several emails that I have sent I have asked what needs to be done to fix this. Several weeks later still no reply. I am thankful that this bank is not my everyday bank!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

On 11/1/16 I ordered the Strikelight Flashlight from Clickbank (order # **). Paid 60.96 through PayPal. I received my Strikelight 11/10/16 without any information or receipt, which was fine with me as I had the receipt on my e-mail and also PayPal. Nov 14, called customer service with a question and was told that they could not answer any questions, but would open up a ticket for Tech Support. I waited for Tech support and called the 800 customer service again. They resubmitted the ticket on 11/16, waited and they resubmitted the ticket again. Nov 18 - my ticket was closed, and I reopened it. I have not heard anything at all from the Tech support.

11/21 I called PayPal and was told that the only thing that they can do is get me a refund. I informed them that I would like to speak to Tech support first as I needed the flashlight. CLICKBANK is the biggest scam that I have ever seen in my entire life and not one person takes responsibility. I am now worried that my credit card number is on file with them. The Better Business Bureau has to protect us from companies like Clickbank.

Updated on 04/03/2018: My issue was not resolved!! I have been stuck with the Strikelight that has not worked, lost my money. I did not send the Strikelight back as I wanted to receive the replacement first. Customer service gave me the runaround, Paypal did not help. Beware of Clickbank! This is a follow up of 11/21/16.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

I ordered a book, ebook and dvd. It wasn't what I expected the product to be. Sent it back exactly as required and then proceeded to get the royal runaround by Clickbank, and their supposed "customer service". I emailed them 3 separate times asking for a refund. Then on the third email, they gave me another customer service email address to ask for the money from them. This was a bogus email address!!! NEVER BUY ANYTHING IF CLICKBANK IS INVOLVED!!!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

My purchase arrived in the time stated but was defective. So I sent a email about my problem they told me sorry "We are not the manufacturer. You can contact the manufacturer directly and let them know and they will be more than happy to help you out." So much for customer service??? Glad all retailers don't have that attitude because they wouldn't be in business very long... Customer service is a word they must not know. So if your purchase is not defective you should be happy. If not roll the dice and see what happens. I cannot recommend Clickbank.

Resolution response: April 23, 2017

I didn't realize the company never responded on here. I finally did get it resolved myself, got in touch with a few people & did get my money back.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2016

Had to contact them because I purchased an e-book & cancelled with that company 12 days later but was never refunded. The company even sent me a confirmation about my refund, yet no $. When calling this bank the rep told me only the bank can refund the money & she didn't see any request for refund, questioned who I "spoke" with (like she didn't believe me)-I read her the ENTIRE message. She said she would refund my money & send me my confirmation. What I actually received was a COPY of a ticket request to the original company (who she said she had no information on)!

Also in this ticket, she states "offered to send a technical support request" for me & that I denied. This is completely false since it was never mentioned & don't know why it would be. I'm confused as to the entire e-mail... She wrote that the refund was being requested because I was dissatisfied & not the truth-I requested a refund AND was promised it already! I gave her the time AND date AND name of the rep, I could have sent it to her for proof!

Original review: April 20, 2016

Horrible Customer Service. I had issues with products I bought and was told to get in touch for a refund from them. Well I contacted them, asked them a question regarding my purchase. Never heard back. Next thing I know they closed the ticket due to inactivity. I reopened it and ask them to answer my question and not close it out.

Original review: March 5, 2016

Ordered 2 torches and received 1 usb portable battery. Tried contact details and can't get anything by phone or email.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2016

I have bought 3 products this year from Clickbank and have been spammed with unwanted emails and product offers. Also I have not had what I have ordered as the product eg fat diminisher does not deliver and I already have this and the written content is all about this Wes Virgin. Hello??? Have tried to get Clickbank to refund but no answer as number cannot be connected.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2016

I've had a few experiences with ClickBank, none of them very good. My biggest complaint is their system doesn't accept regular credit cards. Every time I've tried ordering, it always says the credit card has denied the charge. I then go through PayPal and the same credit card is accepted. I finally realized why... credit card companies recognize that ClickBank is disreputable, whereas they'll accept a charge from PayPal.

I went into my PayPal account and found that from 2 orders there were now over 27 accounts from ClickBank. I had the PayPal representative remove them all and instructed PayPal to no longer accept anything from ClickBank. When I look to order online anymore I now refuse to order from any company that uses ClickBank as I now automatically assume that the company is not trustworthy since they use ClickBank. Maybe a bad assumption, but I've not had problems with ClickBank since then.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2016

I was looking for an item and clicked on it and before going any further I got an email from PayPal saying I bought it from Clickbank. I did not authorize the purchase. I believe that Clickbank hacked into my computer and authorized payment. Then a few minutes later PayPal sent an email saying I had purchased another product --- not true. A few minutes later I got a Microsoft warning that my computer needed to be checked out so I phoned them and the person checked it out and said I have a level 12 computer guy to fix it. My computer had been hacked. This was a $409.00 touch. I said OK, and he informed me after working on it what they did.

Clickbank Company Information