Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.12/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Clickbank Reviews

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I never purchased anything from Click Bank So I called to see what kind of company they were as my card was charged 37.00 for an ebook. Cinderella E book Plus don't even have kids. The person said no problem. Promised me a full refund within 2 to 5 business days if not sooner. I was surprised how nice they were but I'd like to know how they got my info besides I never received any emails nothing from them. No products no sales confirmation but they. Did promptly sent confirmation with refund ticket number that's why I gave them a 2 stars. Now let's see if I get my refund. Everyone needs to go thru bank statements. Had I not I wouldn't have even known but I don't think they are a real company and I'm getting new credit card if no refund by Monday. Again I'd really like to know how they got my info and to charge me 37.00 for nothing but nice on phone. Here's phone number if anyone needs it was on my bank statement **.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I found their site through a few YouTubers online, at first it all seemed legit to work as an affiliate. Soon as I opened an account it got disabled without any warning or reason. I emailed the support team like 4 times and no reply for almost 3 weeks now, tried online chat and they just direct me to the support email ID and nothing else. I called their help line and fake promise that I will hear from them in 2 days, yet nothing. I called again and they said they just escalated the case to a higher authority and someone will email me soon but no time frame given. Went through some of their products that they promote and it all seems a legit scam site. Now I'm not sure if it's an overall scam website or ClickBank is just an irresponsible site where scammers are promoting their products or services to rip off innocent people.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

So I got a link from a YouTube video for free football updates. Pop ups with join for free directed me to Clickbank for c.c. no charge 2 weeks trial. Website popped up. iPad fingerprint message to populate credit card details. I was suspicious so called the number on website. Super weird call where I he asked for order number. So I gave random 8-digits. He said, "Aah yes, it's all good. Just please confirm the credit card number." Really. Beware.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

They are well engaged in phishing attempts, in a serious organised manner, Fake promises, Fake funds, Fake everything! In fact this thieves should all be caught and locked up. I engaged in being a promoter one year ago! I invested money for sure since you need to renew your affiliate place each month waiting for the gracious day you will finally receive your threshold... That day finally never came! Instead they go around sending automatic messages telling you that you got funds in your PP account in which PayPal never notified you about, like seriously Thousand of dollars, which is all wrong, indirected email.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Only 4% making money. It's look like fake website. As an affiliate promoting this products for 6 months and never made any single penny. And banned got for no reason and without any warnings. I don't even know how trustworthy are they. Please don't waste your time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

This people at Clickbank are really frauds. They don't care and listen at all what you have to say to them. Waiting so ** long for one refund. The only thing I get is fake promises. They are Frauds!

Original review: July 9, 2019

Beware of Clicking Downloadable Product links. If you click links in Facebook for products (downloadable not physical), enter your payment info but never submit the order because you don't want it - you have purchased the product and never know you did.

Original review: May 16, 2019

1. No order summary for buyer to review before check out.

2. Charging immediately when adding more stuff to the order (creating new orders instead).

3. The deal is for 6 books but received only one book.

Luckily, I paid via Paypal and they helped me to get full refund the next day.

Original review: May 10, 2019

This company is a scam. I see some people say otherwise but WHolesale Ted are scammers too, they trick you into giving your PayPal details on a small fee then charge you unauthorized transactions and hide important things like what currency they charge and any information you need to have these charges reversed. No invoices for the money being debited and NO order numbers to follow up the transaction. You get unanswered emails non-existent customers service messenger, numbers that are disconnected. I'm glad it was PayPal and not my bank as it would have been so much harder to have stopped. Do not use them. I hope they get shut down and Sarah from Wholesale Ted is a scamming little witch. Will be lodging a complaint with Department of Fair Trade scam alert. Their number is bogus too. Try calling it. 1-800-390-6035.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I found Clickbank via another website and I found an offer for a free tactical flashlight. I should not have ordered the "free" flashlight since there was a shipping charge and a hidden membership charge. The membership is not disclosed and I did not agree to one. I canceled the membership and I unsubscribed to the website that guided me to Clickbank. I will ensure in the future that I do not fall into this trap again.

Clickbank Company Information