2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

2.3/5 (156 ratings)

About Clickbank

Clickbank Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?

Original review: July 14, 2021

I bought the product and somehow I received a double order, anyhow I then had $211.36 and $313.84 invested in a product that did nothing for me. The product was to help with tinnitus. So I called ClickBank and told them I wanted a refund, to which they replied that I was to send the product back before 90 days had passed. I sent the product back and waited and received no refund. I called again and "Chatted" with Victor and gave him the UPS Tracking numbers and he told me that yes the packages were received within the 90 days. He told me that he would contact the vendor and ask why the refund is not possible since they were returned on time. He told me that the Vendor would contact me, which they did not.

Today 7/14/2021 I called VISA and tried to get the charges refunded to me but so sorry they told me we cannot refund after 90 days. So I am out that money because I believed the advertisement when it said 90 guarantee refund. I still have my tinnitus and am $500 down. It's an expensive lesson for a 75 year old man who is desperate for a solution for his constantly ringing ears. I will not order anything online again that I am not already familiar with. The Internet is a great thing but tricksters, scammers, etc. know that too and take advantage of those who are not wary of their schemes.

Original review: July 2, 2021

Bought several products over a 10 year span, and ALL products were returned and refunded. Foremost complaint was that those products turned out to be scam products and it took a while for me to realize that Clickbank did not care about checking out their vendors because they did refund upon request. Yet, I thought they were trustworthy enough to continue purchasing their vendor's products. However, recently I was banned from browsing their marketplace for whatever reason... I really don't care...as I think clickbank has become so big that any scammer can list their product for sale and not be banned since they give a good percentage of earnings to cb. Any newbie looking to purchase from clickbank will be looking at a lot of outdated products that are still being sold... Stay away from clickbank. You have been warned!!

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2021

Ordered from an online ad, got charged 8 times for the same product! 6 charges of $29.99, 97.99, and then 37.99... Stay away from anything with ClickBank. Had to contact my bank and have the charges reversed. What a mess.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I fell into the trap of scammy advertising and submitted like 550 dollars of BioFit products. After finding out the ad was a scam the next day, I attempted to cancel my order via Live Chat with an agent called Rene Z. They appeared all nice and helpful but just wouldn't cancel my order or issue a refund. After their repeated counter offer of escalating the request to another person and my direct refusal of listening to more sales pitch, the agent just closed the chat! Then my order was just "conveniently" shipped! I contacted my bank for a dispute. ClickBank finally agreed to cancel my order and now I'm waiting for my refund. If I don't get it within 5 days as they said, I'm getting an attorney.

Original review: March 5, 2021

I ordered 6 bottles of ReVision [**] for $319.72 and was billed on my debit card by CLICKBANK. The Order was supposed to have been shipped by UPS on 2-28-2021. UPS said the tracking number was nothing more than a shipping label and was never delivered to UPS or picked up by a UPS truck. The informercial by "Larry Stephenson" is phony. On his disclaimer, ReVision admits that this name was a fake name. ReVision has no office at **. I hired an investigator and found out that they operate out of a Canadian address at **. CLICKBANK lied to me and said the package was shipped. UPS told me they had no such shipment. Furthermore, there is a lawsuit by another company who has copyrighted the trade name ReVision which sells their product on Amazon. It has nothing to do with this counterfeit product.

I did not receive a refund, so I have filed a complaint against CLICKBANK and ReVision for Conspiracy to Commit Mail Fraud against an elderly person pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 1349, which carries a 30 year prison term. I have reported the matter to the FBI White Collar Task Force in Riverside, California. I am filing a Complaint with the Idaho Attorney General's Office in Boise, since CLICKBANK is in Boise, Idaho. I am also filing a Complaint with the California Attorney General's Office, since I live in Yucca Valley, California. I am also filing a Criminal Complaint with the RCMP Serious Fraud Squad in Montreal, Quebec, and with the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, alleging deceptive trade practices, fraud, constructive fraud, mail fraud, and conspiracy.

I have not received my refund of $319,72 so I will also file a civil suit for compensatory and punitive damages against CLICKBANK and ReVision20.us, jointly and severally. I have also offered to be a witness in the copyright case of the holder of the true ReVision Supplement Copyright against ReVision. I hope these defendants have $500,000.00 to spend on criminal defense attorneys, since that is what they charge to defend such a criminal complaint in multiple jurisdictions. My name is Steven **. My telephone number is **. Any other victims of CLICKBANK and ReVision's scam should call me so I can put you in touch with the FBI Agent handling this matter.

Original review: March 1, 2021

Order 3 bottles of Synapse and received an empty envelope. 5 calls later each time being asked to wait 72 hours for response. Vendor closed ticket stating package was delivered. I now have a claim open with credit card. Worst vendor ever!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I tried signing up for this service and no matter what I did it never would give me a chance to sign up. I used 3 different emails and they would just disable my account. I asked my friend to try and he was denied, and then he got his friend and he was also denied. So at this point, I think they only want certain people using the site. I am an upcoming entrepreneur and I wanted to try this but Clickbank was just a waste of my time. I would never recommend this to anyone, they will deny you for probably not selecting their highest pay of I think it was over 1 million.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

I ordered a product called Resurge after listening to a very lengthy infomercial. I normally don't watch these things, but it came through on a news website I subscribe to as an "sponsored advertiser". I didn't find out until a couple of days after I had already placed my ordered that the advertisement was completely false. I hadn't received verification of shipping so I contacted Clickbank and told them I wanted to cancel the order. They said they would put the cancellation through to the vendor. After I received an email from Clickbank stating they had put the cancellation order through, I received another email saying the order had been shipped that same day. How convenient.

I called Clickbank and told them I would be returning the product for a refund. They emailed me instructions on where to send the product and what information I should include. Once the vendor received the product, they were to issue me a refund. I sent the product back via Priority Mail on 8/26/20. Tracking info said it was delivered on 8/28/20. On 9/14/20 I checked my credit card statement and saw that no refund had been issued. I called Clickbank and they apologized and said they would request the refund from the vendor and that I should see it on my statement within 3 to 5 days.

Today is 9/22/20 and I still have not received the refund. I called Clickbank again and was given some lame excuse about the customer service rep I dealt with on 9/14/20 hadn't completed the refund request. I was told that the refund would be expedited and I should see it by 9/25/20. It will be interesting to see if this actually happens. If it doesn't, the next step is to contact my credit card company, the BBB and the AG of California where Clickbank's headquarters are. If I had the option of giving this company no stars, I would.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Feb. 2020, ordered The Lost Book Of Herbal Remedies. Clickbank shipped it to the right address, my current one. April 2020, ordered The Lost Ways. Clickbank shipped it to my PREVIOUS address from 3 years ago. They state it was my fault. I have made many calls, sent emails, and will be sending a snail mail letter to the CEO. If they do not make it right, I will be filing a formal complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau. That helped me get a $25,000.00 refund from a supposed real estate guru. If everyone files a complaint against clickbank with the BBB, then maybe they will get investigated and probably shut down after all their fraudulent actions are discovered. Least of all, maybe some people who deserve it will lose their jobs, including the CEO. If clickbank makes this right, I will come back and post another notice.

Original review: June 11, 2020

On two separate occasions I have purchased health supplements and reside in NYS. Vitamins and health supplements are not subject to sales tax in NY. I reached out the first time, given I am an accountant, and supplied them with the NYS Tax Bulletin showing the law and still a month later was charged sales tax on another order (different distributor but uses them for sales processing). No help through customer service via phone, chat or email.

They simply refund you your money and if not shipped cancel your order. If you are in the business of processing companies orders you have an obligation to do so correctly and within tax law guidelines. Honestly, most e-commerce companies do not charge sales tax for out of state orders unless they have a physical presence within the state. The issue in this matter is it is a "non-taxable item to begin with".

Clickbank Company Information