2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.33/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Clickbank Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

This people at Clickbank are really frauds. They don't care and listen at all what you have to say to them. Waiting so ** long for one refund. The only thing I get is fake promises. They are Frauds!

Original review: July 9, 2019

Beware of Clicking Downloadable Product links. If you click links in Facebook for products (downloadable not physical), enter your payment info but never submit the order because you don't want it - you have purchased the product and never know you did.

Original review: May 16, 2019

1. No order summary for buyer to review before check out.

2. Charging immediately when adding more stuff to the order (creating new orders instead).

3. The deal is for 6 books but received only one book.

Luckily, I paid via Paypal and they helped me to get full refund the next day.

Original review: May 10, 2019

This company is a scam. I see some people say otherwise but WHolesale Ted are scammers too, they trick you into giving your PayPal details on a small fee then charge you unauthorized transactions and hide important things like what currency they charge and any information you need to have these charges reversed. No invoices for the money being debited and NO order numbers to follow up the transaction. You get unanswered emails non-existent customers service messenger, numbers that are disconnected. I'm glad it was PayPal and not my bank as it would have been so much harder to have stopped. Do not use them. I hope they get shut down and Sarah from Wholesale Ted is a scamming little witch. Will be lodging a complaint with Department of Fair Trade scam alert. Their number is bogus too. Try calling it. 1-800-390-6035.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I found Clickbank via another website and I found an offer for a free tactical flashlight. I should not have ordered the "free" flashlight since there was a shipping charge and a hidden membership charge. The membership is not disclosed and I did not agree to one. I canceled the membership and I unsubscribed to the website that guided me to Clickbank. I will ensure in the future that I do not fall into this trap again.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I ordered a "free flashlight" (the brightness is higher than most). Along with the flashlight was a "survival kit"; which I thought would be great in WASHINGTON, DC... Yeah right! I received the entire gimmick and thought that was that, (yeah I'm a sucker, but not a fool). I have been charged $48.00+ every month since October of 2018 - today is 4/23/2019. I never exam bills. I just pay them. PayPal asked me to give an address, as they needed one for a "ClickBank" purchase. I have known PayPal since we were using Mega-Byte technology and knew something was wrong! "ClickBank" has been charging my PayPal account at $48.00+ all this time. The junk they sent in October 2018 is still sitting here in April 2019.

Of course without the diligence of PayPal I would never have noticed how evil yet unrelenting this GANG is. I say gang because I was unable to find an answer from anyone from those "tactical?" folks to another strange group to "ClickBank". I canceled all contact from each gang member, notified the FTC, and PayPal. I am a tax practitioner for over 50 years and should have been more suspect. After running an audit on myself; I found that these occurring charges were for NO REASON and NO PRODUCT. Following every procedure to stop this and even saying "YOU GOT OVER. STOP OR WE GO FOR IT"; that was me realizing I was duped.

Can you believe these greedy idiots billed my PayPal account again. Please find out who and or what you allow into your very personal credit information. I wondered why my personal bank offered an opinion my balance was below my warning level. This was a charge of 40+ dollars! Guess who it was... "ClickBank" who was already canceled. Do not enter into an agreement without investigating who is the ultimate benefactor and read reviews like this one. Trust that I'm asking you to not take every offer as it seems to read... Snakes don't show until they bite the byte.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Clickbank, as far as I am concerned is a total scam. I was given the opportunity to receive a "Free" Hybeam Flashlight for $9.95 shipping charges. That was about three months ago. I am still waiting! I even complained to my credit card company who assured me that the company would send it.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Was on the Instagram site a few weeks ago and ran across an offer for a free backpack. The ad mentioned there would be a shipping fee of $14.95. Not sure why, but I went ahead and placed an order. The shipping charge ended up being taxed, which I thought was a little strange. The backpack arrived within a week and although the shipping notification showed the order as being shipped by Fed-Ex, it was actually delivered by the USPS. Today, this company charged my credit card an additional $53.00, saying the backpack offer was really a 15 day trial and as it wasn't returned in time, they were "finalizing" the sale. Of course, the offer I found on Instagram is now long gone. I called them to complain and was talked to like I was a small child. Please avoid this company!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

On 4th Feb 2019 I accepted an offer for a free book. I entered my CC details as requested to process the offer (note that the page showed that there would be no charge for the book (including shipping). The process became onerous with a multitude of irrelevant marketing offers that I refused. On exiting the site, I received an email for some books that I never requested which would be shipped at a cost of US$10.17. The email that was sent does not allow me to reverse/challenge this charge. The charge to my CC was made by CLKBANK*COM. This is a SCAM!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

On Nov. 14th, 2018, I purchased an exercise video online. The online ad advertised the merchandise for about ~$25 shipping included. While checking my credit card I notice that on the day of purchase they had charged my account twice ($33.00 and $5.28) and they had me set up for a monthly subscription without my permission. This monthly subscription was going to cost me $50.11 a month. On November 27th I called Clickbank and made them aware that I never received the merchandise I ordered and that I never signed up for a monthly subscription. They sent me an email with a refund for my future monthly payment of the supposed subscription which I never asked for, but they didn’t refund me for the merchandise I never received. So, I called my credit card company to ask for a charge back on the merchandise charges and they credited my account.

On December 24th my credit card account was rebilled for the $ 33-dollar charge. Clickbank produced false information to obtain to this recharge to my account. They produce a copy of a USPS tracking number to proof the merchandise was sent to me and the bank didn’t bother checking the information that was in the USPS tracking. The merchandise had been returned to the sender on Nov. 26th due to “No Access to Delivery Location”. It appears that when they mailed the merchandise they entered a faulty address but the photocopy of the mailing receipt they produced showed my correct address. These sounds to me a gimmick they use to fight back credit card chargebacks. Be aware of this company. I would never buy anything from them again.

Clickbank Company Information