2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.10/5

Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Clickbank Reviews

Original review: April 23, 2019

I ordered a "free flashlight" (the brightness is higher than most). Along with the flashlight was a "survival kit"; which I thought would be great in WASHINGTON, DC... Yeah right! I received the entire gimmick and thought that was that, (yeah I'm a sucker, but not a fool). I have been charged $48.00+ every month since October of 2018 - today is 4/23/2019. I never exam bills. I just pay them. PayPal asked me to give an address, as they needed one for a "ClickBank" purchase. I have known PayPal since we were using Mega-Byte technology and knew something was wrong! "ClickBank" has been charging my PayPal account at $48.00+ all this time. The junk they sent in October 2018 is still sitting here in April 2019.

Of course without the diligence of PayPal I would never have noticed how evil yet unrelenting this GANG is. I say gang because I was unable to find an answer from anyone from those "tactical?" folks to another strange group to "ClickBank". I canceled all contact from each gang member, notified the FTC, and PayPal. I am a tax practitioner for over 50 years and should have been more suspect. After running an audit on myself; I found that these occurring charges were for NO REASON and NO PRODUCT. Following every procedure to stop this and even saying "YOU GOT OVER. STOP OR WE GO FOR IT"; that was me realizing I was duped.

Can you believe these greedy idiots billed my PayPal account again. Please find out who and or what you allow into your very personal credit information. I wondered why my personal bank offered an opinion my balance was below my warning level. This was a charge of 40+ dollars! Guess who it was... "ClickBank" who was already canceled. Do not enter into an agreement without investigating who is the ultimate benefactor and read reviews like this one. Trust that I'm asking you to not take every offer as it seems to read... Snakes don't show until they bite the byte.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Clickbank, as far as I am concerned is a total scam. I was given the opportunity to receive a "Free" Hybeam Flashlight for $9.95 shipping charges. That was about three months ago. I am still waiting! I even complained to my credit card company who assured me that the company would send it.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Was on the Instagram site a few weeks ago and ran across an offer for a free backpack. The ad mentioned there would be a shipping fee of $14.95. Not sure why, but I went ahead and placed an order. The shipping charge ended up being taxed, which I thought was a little strange. The backpack arrived within a week and although the shipping notification showed the order as being shipped by Fed-Ex, it was actually delivered by the USPS. Today, this company charged my credit card an additional $53.00, saying the backpack offer was really a 15 day trial and as it wasn't returned in time, they were "finalizing" the sale. Of course, the offer I found on Instagram is now long gone. I called them to complain and was talked to like I was a small child. Please avoid this company!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

On 4th Feb 2019 I accepted an offer for a free book. I entered my CC details as requested to process the offer (note that the page showed that there would be no charge for the book (including shipping). The process became onerous with a multitude of irrelevant marketing offers that I refused. On exiting the site, I received an email for some books that I never requested which would be shipped at a cost of US$10.17. The email that was sent does not allow me to reverse/challenge this charge. The charge to my CC was made by CLKBANK*COM. This is a SCAM!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

On Nov. 14th, 2018, I purchased an exercise video online. The online ad advertised the merchandise for about ~$25 shipping included. While checking my credit card I notice that on the day of purchase they had charged my account twice ($33.00 and $5.28) and they had me set up for a monthly subscription without my permission. This monthly subscription was going to cost me $50.11 a month. On November 27th I called Clickbank and made them aware that I never received the merchandise I ordered and that I never signed up for a monthly subscription. They sent me an email with a refund for my future monthly payment of the supposed subscription which I never asked for, but they didn’t refund me for the merchandise I never received. So, I called my credit card company to ask for a charge back on the merchandise charges and they credited my account.

On December 24th my credit card account was rebilled for the $ 33-dollar charge. Clickbank produced false information to obtain to this recharge to my account. They produce a copy of a USPS tracking number to proof the merchandise was sent to me and the bank didn’t bother checking the information that was in the USPS tracking. The merchandise had been returned to the sender on Nov. 26th due to “No Access to Delivery Location”. It appears that when they mailed the merchandise they entered a faulty address but the photocopy of the mailing receipt they produced showed my correct address. These sounds to me a gimmick they use to fight back credit card chargebacks. Be aware of this company. I would never buy anything from them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I'm very happy with what I got. I am indeed happy that I found this website. And it my pleasure to say a big thank to you. I am indeed grateful. I would definitely recommend you to my friends and families. Thanks a lot.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

AS with many other reviews of Clickbank I purchased 2 TAC flashlights (of which I am not impressed with) after they provided the items free of charge but lo and behold I had to pay almost $16.00 shipping. Didn't find out about the shipping costs until after purchase. Next thing I know I see a monthly subscription fee on my credit card. I contacted them and had the initial fee ($29.95) refunded and the subscription cancelled. Relatively easy to do even with a person that was hard to understand. This is underhanded marketing and I am now a much more savvy shopper! Buyers beware...

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I ordered a $10 knife from them. Then they tacked on a "subscription" to some sort of "survival academy" for $21.25 a month. I never received anything and no idea that they tacked this on. I finally saw it on my credit card bill after 4 monthly charges. They SWORE that they sent me monthly emails stating that I could cancel. I never got those emails. They now say they cancelled the "subscription" but can only refund 2 of the monthly charges. I will update this if I don't see the refund in the 3-5 days that they say. DON'T deal with these scam artists.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I paid to get a report from your site Vincheck.com. I could not get the report until I download something else your business has that has nothing to do with my paid report. Your business practices are disgusting and I will forward this to all that will listen. You are a thief plain and simple, low life bottom feeders.

Original review: June 26, 2018

On 6th April 2018 I purchased various downloads via Clickbank - as final products. However, as seems typical with Clickbank, without my knowledge and approval they started taking monthly payments out of my Visa account. I have since cancelled that Visa and opened a new one. My bank is investigating the fraudulent action of Clickbank.

Clickbank Company Information