2.3/5 (157 ratings)

About Clickbank

Clickbank Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clickbank?

Original review: June 11, 2020

On two separate occasions I have purchased health supplements and reside in NYS. Vitamins and health supplements are not subject to sales tax in NY. I reached out the first time, given I am an accountant, and supplied them with the NYS Tax Bulletin showing the law and still a month later was charged sales tax on another order (different distributor but uses them for sales processing). No help through customer service via phone, chat or email.

They simply refund you your money and if not shipped cancel your order. If you are in the business of processing companies orders you have an obligation to do so correctly and within tax law guidelines. Honestly, most e-commerce companies do not charge sales tax for out of state orders unless they have a physical presence within the state. The issue in this matter is it is a "non-taxable item to begin with".

Original review: May 30, 2020

Clicking on a teaser link promises a quick, easy stretching exercise to cure back pain. Five minutes into the presentation, you realize that they are actually trying to sell you something, not show you how a simple stretch to cure back pain. Twenty minutes into the presentation, which one cannot fast-forward, you realize they take you for an idiot for sitting through this endless promotion. Any vendor that takes a half-hour to get to the point cannot be trusted. I sometimes wonder why the hucksters who offer clickbait and then fail to deliver don't simply do it honestly. Innumerable other comments left here make it clear that once you have clicked on any payment button, they have you by the **, and it will take an act of Congress and a papal decree to get your money back.

Original review: May 14, 2020

I have purchased this trading system through ClickBank because it says ClickBank secure guarantee by ClickBank. I called ClickBank before my purchase in and asked what is the warranty I have buying through them, I've been told I have 90 days money back guarantee whatever I buy. After my purchase the system did not work. Then the website is a fraud. There is nobody to talk to, fake emails, fake phone number. On Clickbank has to say is that I need to get my refund from the place that email I'm not working. Phone numbers are not working. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM ClickBank.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I joined Clickbank as vendor and pay setup fees. And I added my ebook but it's very surprised that your existing accounts have poor quality refund rates (28.81%). We are not able to accept any new products. But there is no rule in Clickbank that the vendor can't not add any new product if the refund rates is not higher than 72%. I've found many products in Clickbank that refund rate are very low. Why they can't still add and list new product? So I think this is Clickbank's preconception, double standards and corruption.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I never purchased anything from Click Bank So I called to see what kind of company they were as my card was charged 37.00 for an ebook. Cinderella E book Plus don't even have kids. The person said no problem. Promised me a full refund within 2 to 5 business days if not sooner. I was surprised how nice they were but I'd like to know how they got my info besides I never received any emails nothing from them. No products no sales confirmation but they. Did promptly sent confirmation with refund ticket number that's why I gave them a 2 stars. Now let's see if I get my refund. Everyone needs to go thru bank statements. Had I not I wouldn't have even known but I don't think they are a real company and I'm getting new credit card if no refund by Monday. Again I'd really like to know how they got my info and to charge me 37.00 for nothing but nice on phone. Here's phone number if anyone needs it was on my bank statement **.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I found their site through a few YouTubers online, at first it all seemed legit to work as an affiliate. Soon as I opened an account it got disabled without any warning or reason. I emailed the support team like 4 times and no reply for almost 3 weeks now, tried online chat and they just direct me to the support email ID and nothing else. I called their help line and fake promise that I will hear from them in 2 days, yet nothing. I called again and they said they just escalated the case to a higher authority and someone will email me soon but no time frame given. Went through some of their products that they promote and it all seems a legit scam site. Now I'm not sure if it's an overall scam website or ClickBank is just an irresponsible site where scammers are promoting their products or services to rip off innocent people.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

So I got a link from a YouTube video for free football updates. Pop ups with join for free directed me to Clickbank for c.c. no charge 2 weeks trial. Website popped up. iPad fingerprint message to populate credit card details. I was suspicious so called the number on website. Super weird call where I he asked for order number. So I gave random 8-digits. He said, "Aah yes, it's all good. Just please confirm the credit card number." Really. Beware.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

They are well engaged in phishing attempts, in a serious organised manner, Fake promises, Fake funds, Fake everything! In fact this thieves should all be caught and locked up. I engaged in being a promoter one year ago! I invested money for sure since you need to renew your affiliate place each month waiting for the gracious day you will finally receive your threshold... That day finally never came! Instead they go around sending automatic messages telling you that you got funds in your PP account in which PayPal never notified you about, like seriously Thousand of dollars, which is all wrong, indirected email.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Only 4% making money. It's look like fake website. As an affiliate promoting this products for 6 months and never made any single penny. And banned got for no reason and without any warnings. I don't even know how trustworthy are they. Please don't waste your time.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

This people at Clickbank are really frauds. They don't care and listen at all what you have to say to them. Waiting so ** long for one refund. The only thing I get is fake promises. They are Frauds!

Original review: July 9, 2019

Beware of Clicking Downloadable Product links. If you click links in Facebook for products (downloadable not physical), enter your payment info but never submit the order because you don't want it - you have purchased the product and never know you did.

Original review: May 16, 2019

1. No order summary for buyer to review before check out.

2. Charging immediately when adding more stuff to the order (creating new orders instead).

3. The deal is for 6 books but received only one book.

Luckily, I paid via Paypal and they helped me to get full refund the next day.

Original review: May 10, 2019

This company is a scam. I see some people say otherwise but WHolesale Ted are scammers too, they trick you into giving your PayPal details on a small fee then charge you unauthorized transactions and hide important things like what currency they charge and any information you need to have these charges reversed. No invoices for the money being debited and NO order numbers to follow up the transaction. You get unanswered emails non-existent customers service messenger, numbers that are disconnected. I'm glad it was PayPal and not my bank as it would have been so much harder to have stopped. Do not use them. I hope they get shut down and Sarah from Wholesale Ted is a scamming little witch. Will be lodging a complaint with Department of Fair Trade scam alert. Their number is bogus too. Try calling it. 1-800-390-6035.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I found Clickbank via another website and I found an offer for a free tactical flashlight. I should not have ordered the "free" flashlight since there was a shipping charge and a hidden membership charge. The membership is not disclosed and I did not agree to one. I canceled the membership and I unsubscribed to the website that guided me to Clickbank. I will ensure in the future that I do not fall into this trap again.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I ordered a "free flashlight" (the brightness is higher than most). Along with the flashlight was a "survival kit"; which I thought would be great in WASHINGTON, DC... Yeah right! I received the entire gimmick and thought that was that, (yeah I'm a sucker, but not a fool). I have been charged $48.00+ every month since October of 2018 - today is 4/23/2019. I never exam bills. I just pay them. PayPal asked me to give an address, as they needed one for a "ClickBank" purchase. I have known PayPal since we were using Mega-Byte technology and knew something was wrong! "ClickBank" has been charging my PayPal account at $48.00+ all this time. The junk they sent in October 2018 is still sitting here in April 2019.

Of course without the diligence of PayPal I would never have noticed how evil yet unrelenting this GANG is. I say gang because I was unable to find an answer from anyone from those "tactical?" folks to another strange group to "ClickBank". I canceled all contact from each gang member, notified the FTC, and PayPal. I am a tax practitioner for over 50 years and should have been more suspect. After running an audit on myself; I found that these occurring charges were for NO REASON and NO PRODUCT. Following every procedure to stop this and even saying "YOU GOT OVER. STOP OR WE GO FOR IT"; that was me realizing I was duped.

Can you believe these greedy idiots billed my PayPal account again. Please find out who and or what you allow into your very personal credit information. I wondered why my personal bank offered an opinion my balance was below my warning level. This was a charge of 40+ dollars! Guess who it was... "ClickBank" who was already canceled. Do not enter into an agreement without investigating who is the ultimate benefactor and read reviews like this one. Trust that I'm asking you to not take every offer as it seems to read... Snakes don't show until they bite the byte.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Clickbank, as far as I am concerned is a total scam. I was given the opportunity to receive a "Free" Hybeam Flashlight for $9.95 shipping charges. That was about three months ago. I am still waiting! I even complained to my credit card company who assured me that the company would send it.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Was on the Instagram site a few weeks ago and ran across an offer for a free backpack. The ad mentioned there would be a shipping fee of $14.95. Not sure why, but I went ahead and placed an order. The shipping charge ended up being taxed, which I thought was a little strange. The backpack arrived within a week and although the shipping notification showed the order as being shipped by Fed-Ex, it was actually delivered by the USPS. Today, this company charged my credit card an additional $53.00, saying the backpack offer was really a 15 day trial and as it wasn't returned in time, they were "finalizing" the sale. Of course, the offer I found on Instagram is now long gone. I called them to complain and was talked to like I was a small child. Please avoid this company!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

On 4th Feb 2019 I accepted an offer for a free book. I entered my CC details as requested to process the offer (note that the page showed that there would be no charge for the book (including shipping). The process became onerous with a multitude of irrelevant marketing offers that I refused. On exiting the site, I received an email for some books that I never requested which would be shipped at a cost of US$10.17. The email that was sent does not allow me to reverse/challenge this charge. The charge to my CC was made by CLKBANK*COM. This is a SCAM!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

On Nov. 14th, 2018, I purchased an exercise video online. The online ad advertised the merchandise for about ~$25 shipping included. While checking my credit card I notice that on the day of purchase they had charged my account twice ($33.00 and $5.28) and they had me set up for a monthly subscription without my permission. This monthly subscription was going to cost me $50.11 a month. On November 27th I called Clickbank and made them aware that I never received the merchandise I ordered and that I never signed up for a monthly subscription. They sent me an email with a refund for my future monthly payment of the supposed subscription which I never asked for, but they didn’t refund me for the merchandise I never received. So, I called my credit card company to ask for a charge back on the merchandise charges and they credited my account.

On December 24th my credit card account was rebilled for the $ 33-dollar charge. Clickbank produced false information to obtain to this recharge to my account. They produce a copy of a USPS tracking number to proof the merchandise was sent to me and the bank didn’t bother checking the information that was in the USPS tracking. The merchandise had been returned to the sender on Nov. 26th due to “No Access to Delivery Location”. It appears that when they mailed the merchandise they entered a faulty address but the photocopy of the mailing receipt they produced showed my correct address. These sounds to me a gimmick they use to fight back credit card chargebacks. Be aware of this company. I would never buy anything from them again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I'm very happy with what I got. I am indeed happy that I found this website. And it my pleasure to say a big thank to you. I am indeed grateful. I would definitely recommend you to my friends and families. Thanks a lot.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

AS with many other reviews of Clickbank I purchased 2 TAC flashlights (of which I am not impressed with) after they provided the items free of charge but lo and behold I had to pay almost $16.00 shipping. Didn't find out about the shipping costs until after purchase. Next thing I know I see a monthly subscription fee on my credit card. I contacted them and had the initial fee ($29.95) refunded and the subscription cancelled. Relatively easy to do even with a person that was hard to understand. This is underhanded marketing and I am now a much more savvy shopper! Buyers beware...

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I ordered a $10 knife from them. Then they tacked on a "subscription" to some sort of "survival academy" for $21.25 a month. I never received anything and no idea that they tacked this on. I finally saw it on my credit card bill after 4 monthly charges. They SWORE that they sent me monthly emails stating that I could cancel. I never got those emails. They now say they cancelled the "subscription" but can only refund 2 of the monthly charges. I will update this if I don't see the refund in the 3-5 days that they say. DON'T deal with these scam artists.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I paid to get a report from your site Vincheck.com. I could not get the report until I download something else your business has that has nothing to do with my paid report. Your business practices are disgusting and I will forward this to all that will listen. You are a thief plain and simple, low life bottom feeders.

Original review: June 26, 2018

On 6th April 2018 I purchased various downloads via Clickbank - as final products. However, as seems typical with Clickbank, without my knowledge and approval they started taking monthly payments out of my Visa account. I have since cancelled that Visa and opened a new one. My bank is investigating the fraudulent action of Clickbank.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Ordered torch on the 20/10/2017. Never turned up. Rang them up. Asked for a refund. Told couldn't do that because it's gone on too long, I was told I should have got in touch sooner. Don't go near them. They're just robbers.

Original review: March 30, 2018

Terrible!! I tried using multiple credit cards and three different PayPal methods of payment. I have plenty of credit and money in my accounts. They repeatedly denied my order for Rocket Language by telling me it was denied and to use another card. Rocket Language support says that Clickbank sometimes goes offline.

So, I can't buy my product. It is the worst payment service I have ever used.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I stupidly ordered their book "The Lost Ways". I wanted it in actual book form and paid extra for that. I ended up with a downloadable version which I didn't want. I don't have a good enough ISP to download something like that. I keep losing my connection when I try but I chalked it up to experience and let it go. Then today I noticed a 14.95 charge that I knew I hadn't made. I got to checking and they have been charging me 14.95 a month for 8 months since I bought their dumb book. I don't know why because I paid all charges, $49 and change up front. Luckily I used an credit card company that will go to bat for me if they don't make things right.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Wish you had read all these reviews before buying an Ebook via Clickbank. You buy what you want, give them your details, then they offer you another book at a discounted rate, you can’t proceed without buying the extra book. The link they sent wouldn’t work and my pc virus scanner wouldn’t open up the site saying it was a phishing website, after contacting both the seller and the bank, neither one would respond. Just automated ticket numbers. One after another after another. Live chat wouldn’t work either. Total scammers. Do not use.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I received an ad for a "free" flashlight, only 11.95 shipping and handling, plus 3.00 for a cover. I signed up, and was charge 14.95 a month (I just didn't check my credit card statements) for 6 months. Never received a flashlight. When I contacted them, they claimed I had signed up for a subscription! Fully, 'cause the 14.95 was 11.95 plus 3.00 for a cover. They would only refund one month. Do not deal with this place, or use extra caution if you do!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I purchased an ebook from PaleoHacks - payment through Clickbank. The link would not work. I made several attempts to follow up with the vendor with no luck. I am a very busy person and came back to this issue when I next had time. This time sending a request to clickbank. They opened up a ticket but other than that there was no response. Returning to the matter today, now that I have some time I called clickbank. It was a terrible experience getting through to an actual person.

Their voicemail recognition is terrible, and that is an understatement. I finally was able to speak to a person and was told that there is no refund because my request had passed their refund due date. I asked to speak to a manager and received the same response. They offered to send me another link to the download but at this stage I have absolutely no interest in doing business, no matter how small with either of these companies. They currently have put a request in for the vendor to agree to a refund. I hope they have better luck with contacting paleohacks than I did.

Clickbank Company Information