Find a Real Estate Websites partner

2. Moving
  3. Real Estate Websites

3.8/5 (244 ratings)
Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

About Blockshopper.com

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

Blockshopper.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blockshopper.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blockshopper.com?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I have been a victim of identity theft and I have asked BlockShopper to remove my personal information to keep me from getting victimized again. But despite me explaining my situation, they refuse to remove my personal information. If they believe what they say, why does "Scarlett" (obviously a fake name) does not provide true and full name with the email responses? They hide their personal information, but they don't care about anyone else.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

After reading everyone’s reviews I’m starting to think that the Scarlett person gets a kick out of all of us complaining about this company and it’s somewhat may be exciting to them but this is really jeopardizing people's lives and destroying people's lives and obviously this person or company does not care. I also have requested my name and address to be removed and the Scarlett person refuses. That’s very concerning.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

“Public” information doesn’t mean it should be instantly accessible info to anyone in the world. This company refuses to remove your personal address, creating a public safety danger. People choose to be unlisted for a reason and should have a right to privacy, without being a law enforcement officer, which is the only reason their website will remove a listing. Apparently, they’re protected by 1st amendment but I will not do business with any realtor or other business that works with these horrible people.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I contacted this company just like many others. I get calls/texts daily from scammers trying to “buy my house”. They basically responded saying I need to show proof of a restraining order. Seriously?! Remove my information for my safety! I don’t give permission. I hope this company gets sued and more importantly, I hope nobody gets hurt because of these jerks.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Everybody else had issues having their information removed, and I feel for them. However, since I’m employed in a sensitive occupation, they removed my name from their website. If you’re in the medical field, a law enforcement officer, or anything of the such, they are willing to work with you.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Despite spending weeks emailing this company and explaining our 13 year old daughter is being stalked by a child predator online they refuse to remove our information. Our county does not allow property searching by name so if this guy shows up at our door it is because of blockshopper.com Do we actually have to hire a lawyer to deal with this? If anyone is putting together a class action lawsuit know that we are game. This needs to stop before someone is killed by a stalker.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Not possible to give negative stars, but that's what this site would deserve. They REFUSE to allow an opt-out of private information! I have tried to contact scarlett@blockshopper.*** over a half dozen times, with NO response. Their site BRAGS that they refuse to remove anyone's home address and personal info upon request.

Their two reasons for refusing to honor opt-out are: 1. It is superior for a company to display public records publicly. As if that make Shopblocker an entity you should 'trust' and rely on? 2. Their site is designed for REAL ESTATE AGENTS to find homeowner details. So they believe that RE Agent stalking/harassment of citizens is a more worthy cause to stand behind than PRIVACY RIGHTS of citizens? I do not know how this company is allowed to exist. I've read that they have multiple lawsuits against them--as they should! Every other site where I have located my private data has honored an opt-out policy and removed my records upon request! Shopblocker is SHADY.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

They don't care about anyone's personal safety. I left an abusive partner and didn't want him to know where I lived. They REFUSED to remove my information even though I explained the situation. I submitted a police report of an incident, but even then, they wouldn't remove my address. Horrible company.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

Nasty nasty company and disgusting business model. I asked them to remove my name and address on Google search from their website. They refused and claim it is public information. I hope someone can sue them to stop this.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

They refused to removed my personal information. All these other type of these sites I was able to have my personal info removed. Not this site. Probably has one employee working there and will not pay clerks to sit and remove PII information. Shame on you, when someone gets killed and the person’s info was used from this site, then maybe the law will catch up to this scum bag, and the government needs to shut this website down and ship the owner back over border wall, where they belong.

Blockshopper.com Company Information