Find a Real Estate Websites partner

2. Moving
  3. Real Estate Websites

3.9/5 (234 ratings)
Find a Real Estate Websites partner

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

About Blockshopper.com

Looking to buy or sell your home?

MyAgentFinder can help you find the right agent.

Find My Agent

Blockshopper.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blockshopper.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blockshopper.com?

Original review: March 12, 2021

They make so called "public information" easier for creeps to access and then somehow try to justify that with no remorse. Pretty sure "Scarlett" is not a real name. They care about their privacy but not yours.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

First, my information is not public. It's hidden by the County Assessor and Tax Office due to my employment. I have contacted these folks numerous times and they continue to tell me that my information is public info and that I need to contact my Tax Office and County Assessor. I know for a fact my information is listed as "Confidential" by the state because you can't find it on the CAD/Tax/GIS Sites and I've confirmed it with the Tax Office. Also, with as many negative reviews here, how do they have a 4 Star rating? How is there so many positive reviews to this site?

Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

They would not remove my name and address upon request. They even emailed me back and politely said no claiming it their right as it’s a “public record.” They’ll only remove it if you give them proof that you are law enforcement or have documentation of stalking. I didn’t like that I can’t remove my name and address. My house is not for sale, there’s no reason to have it listed.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

The owners of this web site, Timothy J. Landon and his wife Elizabeth T. Landon, make a living out of putting people's lives and their children at risk by publishing home address information. If you are unhappy about this, then maybe you should write or visit the Landon's at their home address which is: **. Their home is located between Park Place and Thayer Street on Bennett Avenue in Evanston, IL. If you visit their home, perhaps since they have three children that they will feel what so many thousands of innocent American homeowners feel by them publishing all our records online for every stalker and pyscho to see.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

This website refuses to remove my personal info like address, full name, DOB, EVERYTHING. Disgusting company that will not respect individual wishes to have a private life. SCUM. They say I need evidence of a restraining order or crime report. Well, I may not have those but I have had CREEPS come to my door before after looking my name up!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I have been a victim of identity theft and I have asked BlockShopper to remove my personal information to keep me from getting victimized again. But despite me explaining my situation, they refuse to remove my personal information. If they believe what they say, why does "Scarlett" (obviously a fake name) does not provide true and full name with the email responses? They hide their personal information, but they don't care about anyone else.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

After reading everyone’s reviews I’m starting to think that the Scarlett person gets a kick out of all of us complaining about this company and it’s somewhat may be exciting to them but this is really jeopardizing people's lives and destroying people's lives and obviously this person or company does not care. I also have requested my name and address to be removed and the Scarlett person refuses. That’s very concerning.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

“Public” information doesn’t mean it should be instantly accessible info to anyone in the world. This company refuses to remove your personal address, creating a public safety danger. People choose to be unlisted for a reason and should have a right to privacy, without being a law enforcement officer, which is the only reason their website will remove a listing. Apparently, they’re protected by 1st amendment but I will not do business with any realtor or other business that works with these horrible people.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I contacted this company just like many others. I get calls/texts daily from scammers trying to “buy my house”. They basically responded saying I need to show proof of a restraining order. Seriously?! Remove my information for my safety! I don’t give permission. I hope this company gets sued and more importantly, I hope nobody gets hurt because of these jerks.

Original review: May 5, 2020

Everybody else had issues having their information removed, and I feel for them. However, since I’m employed in a sensitive occupation, they removed my name from their website. If you’re in the medical field, a law enforcement officer, or anything of the such, they are willing to work with you.

Blockshopper.com Company Information