2. Automotive

We Will Transport It

4.4/5 (146 ratings)

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

About We Will Transport It

Since 2009, We Will Transport It has provided customers transportation for heavy load hauling. We specialize in transport services, which include; Auto Transport, Motorcycle Transport, RV Transport, Boat Transport, and more.

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

We Will Transport It Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I'm a used equipment dealer, and I sell all over the world. I had a customer who bought a 52,000-lb excavator in Cleveland and needed transport, and we wrapped the transport up in the deal. I have two brokers I deal with, but they felt comfortable with whatever numbers they wanted to give me, and they were really high. I contacted We Will Transport It and talked to Ben. He was great and knew what he was talking about. He was very responsive to everything that I've had and quick with quotes. He actually quoted another machine for me to ship. I've dealt with a lot of companies trying to find three good companies to deal with, and I found one in We Will Transport It to help me with some of my shipping. They did a really good job.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I've used We Will Transport It multiple times to ship multiple trucks. Recently, I had a customer that was in Nevada. Their company bought a truck and they didn't want to fly out and drive it back. So, we needed to get the truck over to them. We Will Transport It has been very reliable and we’ve never had any problems with them. Because we're really the middleman between getting the truck transported and the end-user who is our customer, we need somebody that we can count on: a company through which the truck we ship comes when they say it's gonna come. Though their service was expensive, it's reasonable and it's worth it to be able to count on them and make sure they can ship the truck quickly. Furthermore, their reps were awesome and they bent over backwards for us.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I bought a car in Florida and live in Idaho. We Will Transport It transported my car and they were the cheapest. I asked them to give me five hours heads-up because I have to drive three hours to get my car. They didn't give me that, but they texted me and let me know how much it was gonna be and they didn’t charge me extra. We Will Transport It was great and I had a decent experience.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I didn’t wanna fly out and drive the car back so I had it transported. I chose We Will Transport It since I had another company that dropped the ball. Plus I have used We Will Transport It years ago on another vehicle. The recent transport went very well. The only issue was when the car got here, there was a lot of dirt on it. The car above it had a leaky oil pan. The delivery guys arrived here at 11:00 o’clock at night which was fine because I wanted to get the car off. They could’ve gone home to Miami or wherever they were going to get a night’s rest all the way from Arizona but they didn’t. They did a good job.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I use We Will Transport It to transport the vehicles I bought down to my locations. Their quote sometimes might be way high but we might end up with an agreement of something fair when I talk to them. My interactions with the organizers are good but there are a couple of times I had difficulties with some of the staff. The females sometimes don’t call me back, so I keep calling and there are no answers. Still, We Will Transport It gives me good service and I never have problem with them.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

We have to use a mobile training trailer and needed somebody to move it to different areas. I found We Will Transport It on the internet and they got right back to me. Their prices seemed very competitive.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We’re relocating equipments and I’ve been using We Will Transport It for several years. I always deal with John and he does very good, that’s why I keep coming back. I just did two transactions and one of them is a Hazmat and it usually takes a week or two to get because they have a hard time finding somebody with credentials, but all of the other transport stuff is usually just a day or two. Sometimes some of the drivers aren’t that professional, but a lot of them are and the transported goods have never been damaged.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

We had an automobile shipped 1400 miles by We Will Transport It. I had the shipment quoted by nine different companies and We Will Transport did not have the lowest quote but I talked it over with them and they had all the right answers. I also liked who I talked to so in the end I picked them. We communicated almost completely by email but we had a couple of telephone conversations to iron out the final details. Whenever I called or emailed, I got an immediate response. All we wanted was to know was what was going on and to get quick answers to our questions and they were very responsive. It was a smooth and trouble-free experience. I was very confident the entire time.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I have used 4 different transport companies over the past few months, and there’s no question which one was the best. We Will Transport It was very communicative and extremely efficient. I would use them again without a doubt.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Absolutely the worst company to work with! After waiting 3 weeks to receive a transport I was told that they had no idea of when they could get a truck to transport equipment that I bought. I hired a different company and had my equipment 4 days later. Now they are stating that they won't refund my 325.00 fee due to fuel costs? Never would I ever recommend this company to anyone! We are going on 2 months now and finally I get to talk to "accounting" who only cussed at me and over talked me the entire conversation.

We Will Transport It Company Information

We Will Transport It, Inc.
    2800 W Oakland Park Blvd