We Will Transport It
4.50/5

Ship Your Car

We Will Transport It

Since 2009, We Will Transport It has provided customers transportation for heavy load hauling. We specialize in transport services, which include; Auto Transport, Motorcycle Transport, RV Transport, Boat Transport, and more.

Let us take care of your move and get your vehicle where it needs to be fast. Our licensed and insured drivers will ensure your transition is smooth. Visit our website today to learn more!

Ship Your Car

We Will Transport It Reviews

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

We Will Transport It was available when I needed to transport a vehicle. Other than they need to improve on the cost and time, everything was fine with the customer service rep. I was satisfied in my experience.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I needed to bring my car from Florida to here. I used We Will Transport It and initially, it was my understanding that i would use my debit card when the car got back because I didn’t have the money on me when it was delivered. I just had the money in my account. But they wouldn’t accept a debit card. So, it cost me another $150 to keep my car for two days and they delivered it on Monday after I had the money. I don't understand why they would take my debit card in Florida but would not take it here.

And they wanted to see a deed. I told them that I was in Jersey City, New Jersey and I didn't wanna carry that much money on my person. A debit card is just as good as cash, if not better. Most companies, if not all, use debit card information. They put me in a situation where I had to pay another $150 because they wouldn’t give me my car, which was frustrating. And I’m only gonna be up here for six months, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna use them again because they may do the same thing to me again if I go down there. Also, I used to work for the federal government and when they say door-to-door, that means picking up where I was and dropping off where I am. But with We Will Transport It, I had to walk down the block to pick my car up, or to meet the driver because he couldn’t get the truck on my street. All in all, if they continue to go the same route, then a lot of people won’t bother with them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

My experiences with We Will Transport It so far is all good. One time, they transported a vehicle, and then another time recently, they picked up some tools for me. The customer service reps were great and pleasant. Shay was very sweet and then the last time, I dealt with a gentleman named Art. I have no issues and I'll definitely use them again.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I'm a used equipment dealer, and I sell all over the world. I had a customer who bought a 52,000-lb excavator in Cleveland and needed transport, and we wrapped the transport up in the deal. I have two brokers I deal with, but they felt comfortable with whatever numbers they wanted to give me, and they were really high. I contacted We Will Transport It and talked to Ben. He was great and knew what he was talking about. He was very responsive to everything that I've had and quick with quotes. He actually quoted another machine for me to ship. I've dealt with a lot of companies trying to find three good companies to deal with, and I found one in We Will Transport It to help me with some of my shipping. They did a really good job.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I've used We Will Transport It multiple times to ship multiple trucks. Recently, I had a customer that was in Nevada. Their company bought a truck and they didn't want to fly out and drive it back. So, we needed to get the truck over to them. We Will Transport It has been very reliable and we’ve never had any problems with them. Because we're really the middleman between getting the truck transported and the end-user who is our customer, we need somebody that we can count on: a company through which the truck we ship comes when they say it's gonna come. Though their service was expensive, it's reasonable and it's worth it to be able to count on them and make sure they can ship the truck quickly. Furthermore, their reps were awesome and they bent over backwards for us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I bought a car in Florida and live in Idaho. We Will Transport It transported my car and they were the cheapest. I asked them to give me five hours heads-up because I have to drive three hours to get my car. They didn't give me that, but they texted me and let me know how much it was gonna be and they didn’t charge me extra. We Will Transport It was great and I had a decent experience.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I didn’t wanna fly out and drive the car back so I had it transported. I chose We Will Transport It since I had another company that dropped the ball. Plus I have used We Will Transport It years ago on another vehicle. The recent transport went very well. The only issue was when the car got here, there was a lot of dirt on it. The car above it had a leaky oil pan. The delivery guys arrived here at 11:00 o’clock at night which was fine because I wanted to get the car off. They could’ve gone home to Miami or wherever they were going to get a night’s rest all the way from Arizona but they didn’t. They did a good job.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I use We Will Transport It to transport the vehicles I bought down to my locations. Their quote sometimes might be way high but we might end up with an agreement of something fair when I talk to them. My interactions with the organizers are good but there are a couple of times I had difficulties with some of the staff. The females sometimes don’t call me back, so I keep calling and there are no answers. Still, We Will Transport It gives me good service and I never have problem with them.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

We have to use a mobile training trailer and needed somebody to move it to different areas. I found We Will Transport It on the internet and they got right back to me. Their prices seemed very competitive.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We’re relocating equipments and I’ve been using We Will Transport It for several years. I always deal with John and he does very good, that’s why I keep coming back. I just did two transactions and one of them is a Hazmat and it usually takes a week or two to get because they have a hard time finding somebody with credentials, but all of the other transport stuff is usually just a day or two. Sometimes some of the drivers aren’t that professional, but a lot of them are and the transported goods have never been damaged.

We Will Transport It Company Information

We Will Transport It, Inc.
      2800 W Oakland Park Blvd