We Will Transport It

We Will Transport It

4.4/5 (147 ratings)

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

About We Will Transport It

Since 2009, We Will Transport It has provided customers transportation for heavy load hauling. We specialize in transport services, which include; Auto Transport, Motorcycle Transport, RV Transport, Boat Transport, and more.

Let us take care of your move and get your vehicle where it needs to be fast. Our licensed and insured drivers will ensure your transition is smooth. Visit our website today to learn more!

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

We Will Transport It Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

Original review: June 25, 2019

This was the first time I was transporting my car across state lines and to be honest I was very worried about. I searched Consumer Affairs/Better Business Bureau for the top rated interstate car transport companies and I was not disappointed. Although I wanted to find a company that did its own shipping and was not simply a broker, Jesse in sales assured me that although We Will Transport It was a hybrid company, meaning they did both, the companies that worked with them were top notch and trust worth.

Jesse was great in covering all my concerns and I felt very trusting of the company. And I was right to. The car shipping company that ended up transporting my car was M&A Auto Transport and the driver Michel was very nice and attentive. He stayed in communication with me and delivered the car about four days later. I am very happy with this whole process. It went seamlessly and I would trust both companies with my business again and recommend them to anyone!

Original review: June 12, 2019

Opposed to the horror stories we had heard about this industry Carlo helped calm us down and explained how it works and that's exactly how it went... We Will Transport It thanks for getting my beautiful 2019 C7 Corvette home quickly and safely!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I needed to have a vehicle transported from state a to b. I had a tight time deadline. I called 9 or 10 places prior to this company. I was assured by Rocky not a problem, it will be picked up and arrive by the dates requested. Simply just didn't happen, was picked up 4 days after scheduled, arrived well past when it needed to be here. The other companies at least had the decency to state they cannot hire drivers who show up when paid or work as contracted. But not Rocky, he just lied. If you can't trust them with their word, why would you trust them with your vehicle?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

Contracted them to deliver a truck - paid upfront. Truck was a auction vehicle - had to be picked up by a certain date. Transport It knew this upfront and said, "No Problem." They failed to pick it up on time and said they would send another truck which took an additional 4 days. The auction site charged late storage fees due to their late pickup. They refused to pay the late fee and could not reach me (although I gave them 2 telephone numbers they only called the landline). So truck wasn't picked up. I then called them for 4 days straight and they refused to answer my call. The final humiliation is that they refused to refund my money even though I had to pay storage fees and an extra 500 to get another trucking outfit to get the vehicle. Beware of this company.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I had a fifth wheel motorhome that needed to be moved and We Will Transport It gave me the best bid. The customer service rep was helpful and answered all my questions. I called him back several times until we made a final decision.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I bought a PistenBully 240D out of state and I was going to have it delivered to my home in California. We Will Transport It responded to my email inquiry and their quote was a little on the high side but they negotiated it with me. I felt that it was worth it for what I got. The salesman closed the deal and the other fellow kept me posted. The interaction with them was very good, professional and well done. I was expecting it to take a long time but they did it within half the timeframe that I anticipated. They jumped on it and got it moving.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I needed to transport a Bobcat. We Will Transport It gave me a good quote and it was exactly the same as the final cost of service. My interactions with the transport organizer were super simple. The amount of time it was transported to me was perfect and it was in good condition.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I bought a Camaro ’81 that I needed to transport and We Will Transport It had a slightly better price than everybody else. I contacted a guy that I dealt with a couple of times and he was nice, friendly and personable. The customer service reps were helpful and good at it. They were kind, dependable and patient with me.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

We Will Transport It was available when I needed to transport a vehicle. Other than they need to improve on the cost and time, everything was fine with the customer service rep. I was satisfied in my experience.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I needed to bring my car from Florida to here. I used We Will Transport It and initially, it was my understanding that i would use my debit card when the car got back because I didn’t have the money on me when it was delivered. I just had the money in my account. But they wouldn’t accept a debit card. So, it cost me another $150 to keep my car for two days and they delivered it on Monday after I had the money. I don't understand why they would take my debit card in Florida but would not take it here.

And they wanted to see a deed. I told them that I was in Jersey City, New Jersey and I didn't wanna carry that much money on my person. A debit card is just as good as cash, if not better. Most companies, if not all, use debit card information. They put me in a situation where I had to pay another $150 because they wouldn’t give me my car, which was frustrating. And I’m only gonna be up here for six months, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna use them again because they may do the same thing to me again if I go down there. Also, I used to work for the federal government and when they say door-to-door, that means picking up where I was and dropping off where I am. But with We Will Transport It, I had to walk down the block to pick my car up, or to meet the driver because he couldn’t get the truck on my street. All in all, if they continue to go the same route, then a lot of people won’t bother with them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

My experiences with We Will Transport It so far is all good. One time, they transported a vehicle, and then another time recently, they picked up some tools for me. The customer service reps were great and pleasant. Shay was very sweet and then the last time, I dealt with a gentleman named Art. I have no issues and I'll definitely use them again.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I'm a used equipment dealer, and I sell all over the world. I had a customer who bought a 52,000-lb excavator in Cleveland and needed transport, and we wrapped the transport up in the deal. I have two brokers I deal with, but they felt comfortable with whatever numbers they wanted to give me, and they were really high. I contacted We Will Transport It and talked to Ben. He was great and knew what he was talking about. He was very responsive to everything that I've had and quick with quotes. He actually quoted another machine for me to ship. I've dealt with a lot of companies trying to find three good companies to deal with, and I found one in We Will Transport It to help me with some of my shipping. They did a really good job.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I've used We Will Transport It multiple times to ship multiple trucks. Recently, I had a customer that was in Nevada. Their company bought a truck and they didn't want to fly out and drive it back. So, we needed to get the truck over to them. We Will Transport It has been very reliable and we’ve never had any problems with them. Because we're really the middleman between getting the truck transported and the end-user who is our customer, we need somebody that we can count on: a company through which the truck we ship comes when they say it's gonna come. Though their service was expensive, it's reasonable and it's worth it to be able to count on them and make sure they can ship the truck quickly. Furthermore, their reps were awesome and they bent over backwards for us.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I bought a car in Florida and live in Idaho. We Will Transport It transported my car and they were the cheapest. I asked them to give me five hours heads-up because I have to drive three hours to get my car. They didn't give me that, but they texted me and let me know how much it was gonna be and they didn’t charge me extra. We Will Transport It was great and I had a decent experience.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I didn’t wanna fly out and drive the car back so I had it transported. I chose We Will Transport It since I had another company that dropped the ball. Plus I have used We Will Transport It years ago on another vehicle. The recent transport went very well. The only issue was when the car got here, there was a lot of dirt on it. The car above it had a leaky oil pan. The delivery guys arrived here at 11:00 o’clock at night which was fine because I wanted to get the car off. They could’ve gone home to Miami or wherever they were going to get a night’s rest all the way from Arizona but they didn’t. They did a good job.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I use We Will Transport It to transport the vehicles I bought down to my locations. Their quote sometimes might be way high but we might end up with an agreement of something fair when I talk to them. My interactions with the organizers are good but there are a couple of times I had difficulties with some of the staff. The females sometimes don’t call me back, so I keep calling and there are no answers. Still, We Will Transport It gives me good service and I never have problem with them.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

We have to use a mobile training trailer and needed somebody to move it to different areas. I found We Will Transport It on the internet and they got right back to me. Their prices seemed very competitive.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We’re relocating equipments and I’ve been using We Will Transport It for several years. I always deal with John and he does very good, that’s why I keep coming back. I just did two transactions and one of them is a Hazmat and it usually takes a week or two to get because they have a hard time finding somebody with credentials, but all of the other transport stuff is usually just a day or two. Sometimes some of the drivers aren’t that professional, but a lot of them are and the transported goods have never been damaged.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

We had an automobile shipped 1400 miles by We Will Transport It. I had the shipment quoted by nine different companies and We Will Transport did not have the lowest quote but I talked it over with them and they had all the right answers. I also liked who I talked to so in the end I picked them. We communicated almost completely by email but we had a couple of telephone conversations to iron out the final details. Whenever I called or emailed, I got an immediate response. All we wanted was to know was what was going on and to get quick answers to our questions and they were very responsive. It was a smooth and trouble-free experience. I was very confident the entire time.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I have used 4 different transport companies over the past few months, and there’s no question which one was the best. We Will Transport It was very communicative and extremely efficient. I would use them again without a doubt.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Absolutely the worst company to work with! After waiting 3 weeks to receive a transport I was told that they had no idea of when they could get a truck to transport equipment that I bought. I hired a different company and had my equipment 4 days later. Now they are stating that they won't refund my 325.00 fee due to fuel costs? Never would I ever recommend this company to anyone! We are going on 2 months now and finally I get to talk to "accounting" who only cussed at me and over talked me the entire conversation.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I was moving from California to Florida and I had We Will Transport It move my car since I've used them before and they did a good job. Their reps were able to talk me in their system and they gave me a discount when they saw that I've used them before. Everything was great. The cost was also reasonable considering the distance of the move. I'm very satisfied with my experience with We Will Transport It and I will definitely continue using them.

Original review: May 31, 2018

We bought a boat and we needed it shipped to us. I did a Google search and found We Will Transport It. Bradford, the rep that I talked with, was great and I liked him. He was informative and not pushy. The quote for the transport that I got was fair and comparable to that of other companies. It was good customer service that we had from We Will Transport It and they were easy to work with.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I got a few quotes from different transport companies. I was in a time constraint and We Will Transport It responded the quickest. Compared to other company that I looked at, the quote from We Will Transport was reasonable. There was only a difference of $50 between the other quote that I got. But since they were willing to work with me for the time constraint that I had, I thought it was worth much more than it was in the lowest price point. Overall, it was a great experience. They did their job and they did it well.

Original review: May 29, 2018

Somebody referred We Will Transport It to us and we had one experience last year with them in January and it was okay. There was no problem this time too and the service was great. When they got the car as well as dropped the car off, they were on time and I have no complaints. Also, they gave me a fair quote and we’ve asked them for a couple more times so maybe they could give us a better deal. The car has been going back and forth and we’re gonna send it back again when my son goes to school since he’s gonna use it. And when he comes down, he wants the car so we'll get it down.

Original review: May 27, 2018

The customer in Spokane, Washington chose to purchase a 1500 Ram Sierra here in Painesville, Ohio. But buying things out of state is always a tricky venture. I’ve got to call to get a pricing for transport before I can actually finish the deal. This time, we were able to get everything to go through. We Will Transport It had the lower of the three bids that I had gotten so I went with it. They worked with me a little bit on when the vehicle was leaving, and everything was fine.

Original review: May 24, 2018

We bought a car for my daughter in California and shipped it to Georgia. We Will Transport It was the first company that I called that actually answered or responded to an email very quickly. Everything went smoothly with our experience with them. They sent a driver. He picked it up and they took it to another location to offload it. To load it, that was fine. I’ve given them a three-day window to pick up and I was expecting it on a Wednesday. But I don’t think I got the car until Sunday. But it really wasn’t a big deal or a check out plan around Wednesday. And then the driver was a nice guy, but he wanted me to meet him somewhere instead of bringing it to my place. So I ended up doing that. And it frustrated me. I had to drive to Mariana which is a town that I work more early. I had to get a guy to take me. It wasn’t that big of a deal as well, but it was just not what I expected.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I transported a car using We Will Transport It. I had tried other companies but they just bailed on me. We Will Transport was able to work with me in a time I needed. The rep was upfront and honest with me about everything. The whole experience was really good and they're a good company. I really appreciate them getting on the ball when the other two companies failed to do what they promised.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I’m in Stillwater, Oklahoma, and I bought a boat in Purcellville, Virginia, 1,231 miles away. I called two different companies to get bids. And one company did $750 and they use their network to put the work order out. I had talked to We Will Transport. A guy named Bradford bid $841 and so I took the $750. I waited about 10 days and no actions. So then, I called Bradford back after 10 days and asked him if he wanna put on his network to see if he could pull something off. He said, “Oh, yes.” He was intending to call me. He had this sweet deal all worked out, and he could pick it up on Wednesday and deliver it on Friday. So I said, “Okay.” And I was assuming the $841.

He said, “Go to the website and sign the contract.” His signature. So I saw the contract, the price was now $1,000 for the delivery and there was a dispatch fee of $300 something. So I was over a barrel at that time, I was in a quandary. The seller had purchased a new boat, moved the boat about out in the yard and was anxious for someone to pick it up. So I accepted the contract. That was $1,300 and something when I had a bid of $841. Bradford was very unethical. He called me to get the deal, followed up with me. He was very aggressive to get the job. But once he posted that new contract that I was assigned, I couldn’t talk with him. I had to talk with the lady in the office because he knew I would be unhappy with the new contract.

So then, a driver by the name of Don, who lives in Nebraska was in the area and had another job for Bradford picked up the boat and I asked the owner to secure all the items to the boat. But on the way here, they lost one of the seats. There were two seats in the boat and one of them blew off. The driver couldn’t remember whether there were one or two seats, but the owner had taken a picture as Don pulled out of his property with the boat sitting on the truck on the trailer. It clearly shows that the two seats were there.

I’m angry with the seller because he didn’t bind them down. I’m also angry with the driver Don because he didn’t take precautions to secure whatever loose items around the boat to the boat. So I got the boat. I had paid the driver a $1,000 before he took it off the truck and he did a lousy job. But I let that go and the $300 something is on the credit card. And I intend to protest that charge. And if it was not for the fact that the driver was already in the area, I wouldn’t have signed the contract. But I didn’t want any convenience to the driver. At that time, he seemed a very nice guy, just careless with my boat and lost a seat and the seat should match.

Original review: March 15, 2018

On Saturday March 10, 2018 I signed a shipping order form with We Will Transport It sent to me by salesperson Dennis. This order related to shipping a running 1927 Ford Model T from Reisterstown MD to Colonie NY for a fee of $675.98. On Sunday March 11, 2018 I received a copy of a signed terms & conditions document between myself, We Will Transport It, and Meyer William for shipment of the vehicle between the two destinations. Shipment was supposed to occur on March 13, 2018. However, due to weather related issues this did not occur, although they never reached out to contact me to notify me of non-shipment (unprofessional).

The lack of shipment on this date is understandable as acts of God are uncontrollable. However, since then their dispatch, named Shea, has indicated the agreed driver will no longer answer his calls and all other drivers they have contacted want significantly more money. Their solution to this problem is for me to pay more than the signed & agreed upon contract rate, which is unacceptable to me, as a signed contract is a binding document between parties. Shea also went as far as to hang up the phone on me while we discussing options, which is extremely unprofessional considering the circumstances.

We Will Transport It Company Information

We Will Transport It, Inc.
    2800 W Oakland Park Blvd