2. Automotive

We Will Transport It

4.4/5 (146 ratings)

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

About We Will Transport It

Since 2009, We Will Transport It has provided customers transportation for heavy load hauling. We specialize in transport services, which include; Auto Transport, Motorcycle Transport, RV Transport, Boat Transport, and more.

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

We Will Transport It Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

Original review: June 12, 2019

Opposed to the horror stories we had heard about this industry Carlo helped calm us down and explained how it works and that's exactly how it went... We Will Transport It thanks for getting my beautiful 2019 C7 Corvette home quickly and safely!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I needed to have a vehicle transported from state a to b. I had a tight time deadline. I called 9 or 10 places prior to this company. I was assured by Rocky not a problem, it will be picked up and arrive by the dates requested. Simply just didn't happen, was picked up 4 days after scheduled, arrived well past when it needed to be here. The other companies at least had the decency to state they cannot hire drivers who show up when paid or work as contracted. But not Rocky, he just lied. If you can't trust them with their word, why would you trust them with your vehicle?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

Contracted them to deliver a truck - paid upfront. Truck was a auction vehicle - had to be picked up by a certain date. Transport It knew this upfront and said, "No Problem." They failed to pick it up on time and said they would send another truck which took an additional 4 days. The auction site charged late storage fees due to their late pickup. They refused to pay the late fee and could not reach me (although I gave them 2 telephone numbers they only called the landline). So truck wasn't picked up. I then called them for 4 days straight and they refused to answer my call. The final humiliation is that they refused to refund my money even though I had to pay storage fees and an extra 500 to get another trucking outfit to get the vehicle. Beware of this company.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I had a fifth wheel motorhome that needed to be moved and We Will Transport It gave me the best bid. The customer service rep was helpful and answered all my questions. I called him back several times until we made a final decision.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I bought a PistenBully 240D out of state and I was going to have it delivered to my home in California. We Will Transport It responded to my email inquiry and their quote was a little on the high side but they negotiated it with me. I felt that it was worth it for what I got. The salesman closed the deal and the other fellow kept me posted. The interaction with them was very good, professional and well done. I was expecting it to take a long time but they did it within half the timeframe that I anticipated. They jumped on it and got it moving.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I needed to transport a Bobcat. We Will Transport It gave me a good quote and it was exactly the same as the final cost of service. My interactions with the transport organizer were super simple. The amount of time it was transported to me was perfect and it was in good condition.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I bought a Camaro ’81 that I needed to transport and We Will Transport It had a slightly better price than everybody else. I contacted a guy that I dealt with a couple of times and he was nice, friendly and personable. The customer service reps were helpful and good at it. They were kind, dependable and patient with me.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

We Will Transport It was available when I needed to transport a vehicle. Other than they need to improve on the cost and time, everything was fine with the customer service rep. I was satisfied in my experience.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I needed to bring my car from Florida to here. I used We Will Transport It and initially, it was my understanding that i would use my debit card when the car got back because I didn’t have the money on me when it was delivered. I just had the money in my account. But they wouldn’t accept a debit card. So, it cost me another $150 to keep my car for two days and they delivered it on Monday after I had the money. I don't understand why they would take my debit card in Florida but would not take it here.

And they wanted to see a deed. I told them that I was in Jersey City, New Jersey and I didn't wanna carry that much money on my person. A debit card is just as good as cash, if not better. Most companies, if not all, use debit card information. They put me in a situation where I had to pay another $150 because they wouldn’t give me my car, which was frustrating. And I’m only gonna be up here for six months, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna use them again because they may do the same thing to me again if I go down there. Also, I used to work for the federal government and when they say door-to-door, that means picking up where I was and dropping off where I am. But with We Will Transport It, I had to walk down the block to pick my car up, or to meet the driver because he couldn’t get the truck on my street. All in all, if they continue to go the same route, then a lot of people won’t bother with them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

My experiences with We Will Transport It so far is all good. One time, they transported a vehicle, and then another time recently, they picked up some tools for me. The customer service reps were great and pleasant. Shay was very sweet and then the last time, I dealt with a gentleman named Art. I have no issues and I'll definitely use them again.

We Will Transport It Company Information

We Will Transport It, Inc.
    2800 W Oakland Park Blvd