2. Auto Transporters

We Will Transport It

We Will Transport It
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.49/5

Since 2009, We Will Transport It has provided customers transportation for heavy load hauling. We specialize in transport services, which include; Auto Transport, Motorcycle Transport, RV Transport, Boat Transport, and more.

Let us take care of your move and get your vehicle where it needs to be fast. Our licensed and insured drivers will ensure your transition is smooth. Visit our website today to learn more!

We Will Transport It Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

Original review: June 17, 2020

We have done this before and just have not had good luck in transporting boats or large equipment with brokers because they appear to only do cars.. We Will Transport corp has the reviews and appeared to transport everything and anything... So after extensive research we decided to not only transport our cars they sent a boat trailer to move our 2010 Sear Sundancer and all our farm equipment went separate on some kind of long flatbed.. The MGM got involved. Carlo got involved and not only helped with a discount made sure all 3 drivers showed up on the same day (which was critical due to the household movers coming the day after). I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!

Original review: May 27, 2020

I shipped my 2019 Corvette (Covered transport) from Orlando FL to Virginia needing it there in under two days, seemed to me this request should be a very difficult task to achieve! Mr. ** got right on it taking my information and locating a driver quickly! His honesty and professionalism not to forget great care and excellent support in my transport needs resulting in me being very happy to say... my shipment was delivered on time on schedule! I liked the fact that Will notified me of the location of the truck so I was never left in the dark guessing! Will ** was always there for me even after hours! WOW!!! I would truly recommend him to my family and friends! I'm very happy with my Transport experience!!! A big thank you to "We Will Transport It" and Mr. Will **, great job team!

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 29, 2020

I used WWTI transport company to ship one of my Econo Vans. The first initial shipping went smooth. I requested another transport for my second Van and although, my customer service rep Jesse was great it was the driver that never showed up on the scheduled date. I received a text from the driver stating he/she would be there the next day between 9am-12noon. "A no show" still. I called the transport company to get the issue situated and I was promised another timeframe for pick up on the same day. I can only hope that someone will show up.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

This is the second time we have hired this great Car Carrier Company to transport our daughter's vehicle in the Air Force. The vehicle was picked up on a Saturday evening in Washington State and delivered to Altus Oklahoma last night. Very professional company. Mr. ** was great to work with us in dispatch and Mr. ** gave us the quote. We will hire them again for sure.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I shipped my grandfather's car to Florida. Was ripped off by "Move Wheels". Jesse informed me that was a scam company just looking for a deposit. He quoted me roughly 400 dollars more but explained there was a lot of cars on the route and that if they weren't paying the right amount they wouldn't go and literally just having experienced this I agreed because I had a deadline. Jesse called back in about 3 hours saying my car would be loaded in the morning and he was able to get my rate lower by about 75 dollars then we had agreed on my car was loaded by noon today just as he promised. I was blown away a lot of companies would have just pocketed the extra money. When I was dealing with "Move Wheels" it was very confusing but they beat all my other quotes by as much as 500 dollars. Jesse took a lot of time to explain how some companies will give a bogus quote to get a credit card number then change the rate.

This was my first time ever shipping a vehicle. I just assumed that if someone was with a company and giving me a price that it must be true. My family and I were traveling back overseas that car had to be moved or we would have been in a very bad spot. I am so grateful this company did what they said they were going to do. The dispatchers I spoke with Jill and Tara were also very helpful. "We Will Transport It" turned a very bad situation for me into exactly what I needed from start to finish in under 24 hours. Thanks guys. I highly recommend this company.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Art quoted me a transport price of 32000 but wrote contract for 33489. Required me to wire transfer 3489 in advance with balance of 30000 per contract to be paid upon delivery. Upon delivery art told me that the balance was 31300 because a detention fee of 1300 was added. There were no delays caused by my people at the arena and the yacht was prepared for transport. Their website indicates that would be no additional fees and the quote could be trusted. This clearly did not happen.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I had a very bad experience with this Company. I am a very busy physician and do not usually have time to write reviews but what I want through over the past few days made me write about my experience. I found "We Will Transport It" through internet for transporting my luxury car. I needed the transport to be on a specific date, July 5th and just to be safe I ordered an enclosed transport. I mentioned to the agent that I was leaving my current location permanently and therefore I was not flexible about the date. My concern was that my requested date was the day after a major holiday but I was reassured that this was not a problem at all. The week before my transport I sent 2 separate emails to confirm the transport and both times I was reassured that everything is in order and I was going to be contacted by the dispatcher 24 hours prior to the transport.

I did not receive any calls from the dispatcher the day before transport. Once I called the company, I was told that this was a holiday week and they probably were not able to transport the car on July 5th. I mentioned that I had several communications and was told that a driver was going to be available on July 5th. Without even apologizing, the company agent told me that I could leave my car with a friend and they would transport it the following week. I told him that this was unacceptable and mentioned my previous communications and reassurance that I received from the company. This was an expensive car and that's why I agreed to pay twice as much for an enclosed encounter on a specific date. He told me he was going to work on it and contact me once he had a solution. I never received any phone calls from him and my own calls and messages remained unanswered.

On July 5th I found another transport after contacting several other companies. Despite all these troubles and paying much more for the transport I was very happy that I finally sent my car and decided to let go of the matter. However, this morning (Monday July 8th) and after my car is already at its new location, I received a phone call from the dispatcher that they are sending a driver to pick up the car. I told the dispatcher that my car is already transported and he got upset with me that I did not cancel my order. I told him that he was being inappropriate and I am going to write a review. His answer was "you can do whatever you want".

I totally understand that a company may not be able to fulfill a commitment. No one is perfect. But I expected an apology from the company instead of false reassurances, ignoring my phone calls and then calling me 4 days after to arrange a transfer. I hope the management of this company considers this review in improving the quality of their services. Note: I have all of my communications with the company in case the management is interested.

Original review: June 25, 2019

This was the first time I was transporting my car across state lines and to be honest I was very worried about. I searched Consumer Affairs/Better Business Bureau for the top rated interstate car transport companies and I was not disappointed. Although I wanted to find a company that did its own shipping and was not simply a broker, Jesse in sales assured me that although We Will Transport It was a hybrid company, meaning they did both, the companies that worked with them were top notch and trust worth.

Jesse was great in covering all my concerns and I felt very trusting of the company. And I was right to. The car shipping company that ended up transporting my car was M&A Auto Transport and the driver Michel was very nice and attentive. He stayed in communication with me and delivered the car about four days later. I am very happy with this whole process. It went seamlessly and I would trust both companies with my business again and recommend them to anyone!

Original review: June 12, 2019

Opposed to the horror stories we had heard about this industry Carlo helped calm us down and explained how it works and that's exactly how it went... We Will Transport It thanks for getting my beautiful 2019 C7 Corvette home quickly and safely!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I needed to have a vehicle transported from state a to b. I had a tight time deadline. I called 9 or 10 places prior to this company. I was assured by Rocky not a problem, it will be picked up and arrive by the dates requested. Simply just didn't happen, was picked up 4 days after scheduled, arrived well past when it needed to be here. The other companies at least had the decency to state they cannot hire drivers who show up when paid or work as contracted. But not Rocky, he just lied. If you can't trust them with their word, why would you trust them with your vehicle?

We Will Transport It, Inc. author review by ConsumerAffairs

We Will Transport It specializes in transporting and shipping all types of vehicles, boats and heavy equipment. They have a list of licensed and insured auto transportation companies that they work with, allowing them to provide consumers with multiple quotes so they can choose the best option based on their transport needs.

• Boat transport: We Will Transport It specializes in transporting boats of all shapes and sizes anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as the Virgin Islands and Costa Rica. The crucial information needed to transport a boat includes full dimensions including height, weight, length and widths of the boat and the pickup and delivery addresses. If the boat will be transported by land domestically, We Will Transport It will determine the type of carrier, equipment, best routes and any permits that will be needed.

• Oversized shipping: Consumers with heavy equipment transportation needs can contact a logistics specialist with details regarding their transport. They will need to provide the name, make, model, dimensions and the number of vehicles that will need to be moved.

• Fifth wheel transportation: We Will Transport It offers domestic transportation of fifth wheel vehicles. Consumers should have accurate measurements and a clear timeframe with pickup and drop-off locations specified. Water tanks should be emptied, gas valves closed and cabinets secured before pickup.

• Pricing: Pricing varies greatly depending on the type and weight of the vehicle, permits, price of diesel, insurance and transportation pickup and drop-off location. Another factor that can affect price is if the customer is using open or enclosed shipping. Consumers can call the toll-free number online for a quote.

• Enclosed transport: We Will Transport It offers enclosed transports for consumers with more valuable freight such as antique cars, motorcycles or sports cars. Their enclosed trailers can transport two to four vehicles. An enclosed carrier has a $1 million insurance policy per vehicle so any vehicle valued at $100,000 or more should consider using this option.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

We Will Transport It Company Information

We Will Transport It, Inc.
    2800 W Oakland Park Blvd