We Will Transport It

We Will Transport It

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I've been doing business with We Will Transport It for eight months now and I haven't had any problems. I usually ship my cars from upstate, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and Texas and so far, so good. They're accessible when it comes to the number of cars that I'm shipping. It doesn't matter to them if I bring four cars or one. They still do the service for the same price while others won't go to Tampa or Fort Myers for just one car. And for that, the $20 or $30 extra money I pay them compared to the price of other companies is very well spent. I have a rep, his name is Brian and I always deal with him directly. I email him the gate passes and follow up with a text if he got my email. He'll confirm it and next thing I know my cars are back.

Doug @ We Will Transport It always responds to my orders in a timely manner. Everything is handled professionally and once loaded the truck keeps me in the loop. Exactly why I love your service. Thank you.

Had an excellent experience with We Will Transport It, Inc. Mike there is excellent. GREAT communications, explained everything to me. Driver also excellent Communications. Would recommend this transportation company to everyone. Thank you once again!!!

Mike arranged transport in amazingly rapid time... at a reasonable price. Due to flight arrangements the timeline was very tight, but the company and driver picked up my car right on schedule and I was able to make my flight. Everyone was courteous and friendly... It was a pleasure to work with them on making this happen!

I always enjoy using this company. All of the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. If there's something that I don't understand, or I need assistance with, they take the time to explain it, and they are straightforward with me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

Andrew was very knowledgeable and highly professional. Answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable about the transport. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family for any transportation needs. Very satisfied, thanks again!!

Thank you very much for getting my boat to North Carolina safely. Everyone I spoke to was very professional, and my boat arrived perfectly intact. I'm very pleased with your service and will recommend you to all of my friends. Thanks again!

We needed to transport a boat which was in another state. I've done business with We Will Transport It before. They gave me a good price and they did good work. So, I just stuck with them. Their quote was good and they did an excellent job. They let me know what was going on step-by-step and the driver called me every time he got into a different state just letting me know everything is good. They're easy to work with and they have great follow-up.

My company has been customers of We Will for about 6 months and have really enjoyed their service. Nothing is too big or too small to ship and their turn around time is unbelievable! Always quick, efficient and there to help. Their prices are very competitive as well!

I bought a car in Florida and needed to transport it to Dallas. A friend recommended We Will Transport It and they provided an excellent level of service. I got a great quote, talked to a guy o the phone one time and everything worked fine.

I bought a vehicle in another state and I needed it to be shipped down to me. I used We Will Transport It before and they got great and fast service, so I used them again. The quotes they've given me were competitive. They've provided me with excellent service.

We sold a bus and we needed to ship it to the customer. I like We Will Transport It's customer service, they're really thorough and they respond pretty quickly. I always shop for a quote and they're always the cheapest. My primary contacts at We Will are Shay, Brian and Will. They're really kind and they always do everything within their power to help us. Sometimes we have strict delivery times and pickups, but they're always flexible, and always meet our expectations.

Factual basis uncertain

I was told I could store some personal items in my car for transport and they would be kept safe. HAHAHA. I had pictures and clothing stolen. A cutlery set was gone and numerous other things were missing. Would never use them again nor would I refer.

Awesome service, no hassles. Drivers were on time and my automobile was delivered timely and in perfect condition. I have used We Will Transport It a couple of times and I have referred them to friends and family. Best price, best service out there!!!

Factual basis uncertain

We contracted this company to move two ambulances from KY to SC. They farmed out the work to an uninsured subcontractor. The subcontractor bottomed out both of the ambulances by using the wrong size ramps on both the load and the unload, causing $4000+ in damages. The subcontractor then disappeared from the radar, and We Will Transport It refused to cover it because they said it was not their fault (even though they are the ones that hired the uninsured driver and swore up and down that our transport was covered up to 100k). Would not recommend them, even to an enemy.

We get the vehicles repossessed through a company and then We Will Transport It transports them to us depending on what vehicle it is, what we're needing, and which state it's coming from. We've used them for a while and they've always done good to us. They keep their word and they have good prices. Their reps were very helpful and very friendly. They also call back and they follow through with the assignments.

I’m a licensed dealer and I transport vehicles. I used We Will Transport It a couple of times, and we got our car safe and sound. Their driver is more extra careful. The quote they gave me was good since it was not too pricey. I’m happy with the excellent service and I will call them again.

I have a 2014 Cadillac and it had to be transported from Cleveland, Ohio to Boynton Beach, Florida first week of December. We Will Transport It was recommended by the dealer that sold me the car. The quote they gave me was a little higher than I expected but it wasn't much higher than others I've heard of. However, their reps could be more responsive and there was some part of the transport that was messed up. They made it good though and in the end it worked out, and that's all I could ask for.

We went with We Will Transport It to transport our truck for the timing. They were quick at getting back to us and the quote they gave was fair. They're a very friendly, well-organized, quick, and efficient company.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

We Will Transport It specializes in transporting and shipping all types of vehicles, boats and heavy equipment. They have a list of licensed and insured auto transportation companies that they work with, allowing them to provide consumers with multiple quotes so they can choose the best option based on their transport needs.

• Boat transport: We Will Transport It specializes in transporting boats of all shapes and sizes anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as the Virgin Islands and Costa Rica. The crucial information needed to transport a boat includes full dimensions including height, weight, length and widths of the boat and the pickup and delivery addresses. If the boat will be transported by land domestically, We Will Transport It will determine the type of carrier, equipment, best routes and any permits that will be needed.
  • Oversized shipping: Consumers with heavy equipment transportation needs can contact a logistics specialist with details regarding their transport. They will need to provide the name, make, model, dimensions and the number of vehicles that will need to be moved.
  • Fifth wheel transportation: We Will Transport It offers domestic transportation of fifth wheel vehicles. Consumers should have accurate measurements and a clear timeframe with pickup and drop-off locations specified. Water tanks should be emptied, gas valves closed and cabinets secured before pickup.
  • Pricing: Pricing varies greatly depending on the type and weight of the vehicle, permits, price of diesel, insurance and transportation pickup and drop-off location. Another factor that can affect price is if the customer is using open or enclosed shipping. Consumers can call the toll-free number online for a quote.
  • Enclosed transport: We Will Transport It offers enclosed transports for consumers with more valuable freight such as antique cars, motorcycles or sports cars. Their enclosed trailers can transport two to four vehicles. An enclosed carrier has a $1 million insurance policy per vehicle so any vehicle valued at $100,000 or more should consider using this option.
  • Best for Consumers who need to transport oversized vehicles or boats domestically or internationally.

We Will Transport It Company Profile

We Will Transport It, Inc.
2800 W Oakland Park Blvd