4.63/5
  • 1 star
Based on 78 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2009, We Will Transport It has provided customers transportation for heavy load hauling. We specialize in transport services, which include; Auto Transport, Motorcycle Transport, RV Transport, Boat Transport, and more.

Let us take care of your move and get your vehicle where it needs to be fast. Our licensed and insured drivers will ensure your transition is smooth. Visit our website today to learn more!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 28, 2017

105 We Will Transport It Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I buy vehicles from different states and bring them to my car lot. I've been waiting on those vehicles for a couple of months with other carriers and when I called Michael of We Will Transport It, I gave him one or two cars. Now, I got 14 or 15 cars with him transferring in the last two or three weeks. Michael is an excellent guy. He was my guy when I bought the RV and he's been on the ball. He always responds to my phone calls, always give me the accurate information, and I always give my cars to him. I've never seen anybody like that before. He's always gay and I have a great conversations with him. He calls from his cell phone, always shoots me straight and keeps me updated which was what I like about him.

The quotes given may be $25 higher but it’s very reasonable. I discussed that with him and asked him to go a little bit cheaper on the broker's fee. But he's doing his job so I can't complain much. I'm so satisfied with We Will Transport It. I'd give Mike's phone number to my next-door dealer who does the same thing. Hopefully, he can start using him too.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I had a good experience with We Will Transport It. They were very professional online and when I spoke with the representative. Plus, their price is competitive. Their rep was really good and proactive. He reached out to me even after regular business hours to make sure everything was going smoothly. I was going back and forth between two locations and have had the vehicle shipped twice. The first time took a few days and the second time, close to a week. It seemed to make more sense to ship it from up north to south than shipping it south to north. Plus, I would like to hear from the driver directly a little bit more. But besides that, everything was fine.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I was moving to Wichita Falls, Texas because I had a new job and I heard about We Will Transport It through the calls to the people who transported my furniture. I talked to a rep who told me there's no one who will pick my car up on a Friday and the next thing I knew, a gentleman who had a Florida number called to check on me. He was so nice! He gave me the status of my car every day, answered all of my questions and worked with me. The people he talked to in Georgia also worked with me and that was the best movement I had! The drivers called me every time they stopped and told me what time they were coming. We Will Transport It transferred my car and I love them. They were awesome and I told them that when it's time for me to move to North Carolina, I'm going to have them ship both of my cars.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

We were repossessing a vehicle and we shopped around for a transport company online. We got a good quote from We Will Transport It and it was what we actually had to pay out. They delivered the car from Spokane, Washington for us and most of the time when we called to check the status on the vehicle the reps could let us know right where it was at and when it was going to be delivered.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I needed my car going to work and my father recommended We Will Transport It. They were fine and the experience was good. The quote given was reasonable and the customer service reps were fine. The truck driver was weird but he was a good guy. I’d recommend We Will Transport It.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

The first time I used We Will Transport It, my friend bought a car. He's stationed out in South Carolina in Charleston and he purchased the car up in Maryland. I have shipped the car for him. We Will Transport It's quote was a little bit expensive but they gave me 50 off for my son in the service. It would be nice if it's a little cheaper but $1 a mile is not that bad. So I planned to drive it out myself and I decided that it's too much so I drove back up. That's eight hours one way, not an eight-hour back. I just let them do it and get it over with. Every time I call, the rep Andrew answered me. He gave me what I asked and whatever questions, he could answer me while I wait.

Another time was for my kid who's in the Nuclear School wherein they're not allowed to have any communication to anybody outside. He had to be able to get the car as he'd be on the special schooling. I told them, "My son is working on Tuesday and Friday. So, the only day he's available is on Wednesday." But the driver said, "Oh, I'm there on Tuesday." He had to find a way to get the car before I had to make another one which put me and my son in a very complicated situation He picked up the car on Monday evening and my son had to ask somebody to help him to receive the car. And that's the only thing I'm not happy about. But other than that, I'd still recommend We Will Transport It to people.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I use We Will Transport It for three years to ship my vehicle. The reps follow through with what they were going to do because I was leery of getting somebody shipping my car but the rep explained everything about what happens when the car is being transported. I always give them or they give me a window of two days but they picked it up a day earlier the last time as some communication got messed up and it was a huge inconvenience. It's never happened before so I called the rep when this happened to see if there was anybody else available to pick up my car on the days I wanted it. He didn't get back to me until after I made my decision to send my car. He was nice though as he apologized and told me that he’ll call someone. So, I had them pick up the car because the driver told me, otherwise he will leave. I was his last stop so it had me over a barrel but it worked. The driver was polite through the whole time.

I also had a problem when they wouldn't let me put anything in the trunk. In the contract, it says I can put 100 pounds in the trunk but she wasn't taking it unless I pay her an extra $100, which she compensated me for. They wouldn't drive me back into my house which was an inconvenience that I had to call somebody to come get me. Now, we always make sure that I can put 100 pounds in my car, that they have a way of getting into my neighborhood in Connecticut or getting close to it and having my own transportation in and out of there. This happened twice and since the rep always accommodates me on what I personally need and I’m pleased so I keep coming back for more. And my car's always come back unharmed.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I needed to move my car from Georgia to Maryland and We Will Transport It told me that they could move it that day while everybody else couldn't. So I liked their promptness. The quote they gave me was reasonable and their representative was good and really personable. He told me he dealt with things before with the navy and military. Also, he was from here so he was able to know, relate with my situation and see a lot of things on different levels. It was an easy experience.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I had Worldwide Shipping before and one of their guys named Chee ripped me off. But with We Will Transport, I have nothing but very good experiences. I've been using them for at least two years to transport cars. Me and my partner buy used cars, two or three years old. Then, we ship the cars to Africa where customers are waiting for them. They're fair with their quotes and it's always pretty much the same. It's a standard price.

The reps are very accommodating, professional and courteous. They're right on top of things and take care of my business sometimes. They tell me the papers I need to have ato give to the driver. We Will Transport It is very trustworthy. I'm somewhat handicapped, I have to use a cane to walk because I have neuropathy in my feet pretty bad. A rep comes down and gets the paperwork for me. I give them the check and they give me papers that I need.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

My truck broke down and I needed to transport my lift. A friend of mine told me to call We Will Transport It. Everybody kept me informed and everything worked out. I called and asked for a date, then the rep called me back and told me he had it either day. I told him which one I wanted and then he called me back to tell me that he got it for that date and time. The service was excellent and I appreciate everything that they did. I'd recommend them to somebody else.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I bought a car out of state and I needed it shipped to me. A dealer recommended We Will Transport It to me, so I went with them. Mark, the rep that I talked to, was wonderful. Everything was good, easy, fast and friendly.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I had my car transported by We Will Transport It and they seemed to be very friendly. I was going with someone else but the broker that I was going with couldn't find a dealer to ship the car. We Will Transport It was a little bit higher in price when they first quoted me, so I went with the broker, but the broker couldn't find someone in time. And then, We Will Transport It called me and they lowered the price and were able to come pick it up. Everything was smooth after that. They were good. I ended up talking to the owner and he was very responsive. He let me know the information when it came to the drivers and when they were going to be dropping things off. The driver communicated with me just fine. So, I didn't have any problems with my service.

They came and picked up my car on a Wednesday, and I told them that I would be available in the next seven days. They called me on Friday and said, "Okay, it's going to be on delivered on Saturday." And I was like, "Woah!" It would have been perfect if we were already here. But they ended up dropping it off at my cousin's house. They understood the change and that we weren't physically here, and they didn't charge me extra to take it to my cousin's house that wasn't too far from where we were living. It was fine and I'd use them again.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

My daughter is in college and I needed to move the car to a different state. I went with We Will Transport after someone from that company responded. The quote given to me was alright though, I didn’t realize it cost more to ship the car one way or another. But everything worked out right and their service was acceptable. The customer service representative made sure it’s done and all my interactions with the driver were perfect.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I have lots of new vehicles that needed to be delivered and We Will Transport It was referred to me by one of the car dealerships. The free quote I got from them was fair and their customer service representative was very good. There were two different drivers who dropped off my vehicles at two different drop-off points and both of them were great. They did a nice job and the delivery didn’t take long. I’d recommend We Will Transport It.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

My niece was going back to Texas and I needed a company to transport her Toyota Camry there. So I went online, thought about We Will Transport It’s number and called them. The schedule they set for transporting the car was good but they came one day late. They tried to call me about it and I thought I would pick up my niece’s car on the 20th, but when I called them, they said they would come on the 21st. Other than the delay, everything’s good.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

We have a history with We Will Transport It and I’ve been working with them for the past four years. They are fast, professional and courteous. We recently had a vehicle that was repossessed out of state that needed to be shipped. The quote was a little high because I’ve gotten quotes from different companies that were less. But I need to find somebody quick and sometimes there's short notice so I don’t have another choice. I talk to John from customer service for the most part. He’s very good at getting back to me but the last time I tried getting a hold of him, I had a hard time and there was another girl who helped us.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I had a tractor I needed hauled so I got on the internet looking for options and We Will Transport It’s rate was the best one I found. It took a few calls because I thought I had one tractor bought and that one didn’t work, so we had to do some changing on their quotes. But their representative did a good job and things went smoothly. I kept in touch with their driver and I knew he was coming when he did. Everything worked out right and I’d use them again if I need something else transported.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

We were sending a car down to where we winter at and we needed it shipped. Someone gave me the number of We Will Transport It and when I called, the rep was nice and helpful. I had to change some days and times and he was very good. They also gave me a good quote. Overall they knew what they were doing and were efficient.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

We update vehicles. We put utility stakes and stamp bodies on them. We were in need of a trucking company to send the completed vehicles to the end user. We had our own trucking company for years, but we dismantled it earlier this year. The quote for shipping that we got from We Will Transport It was good. Brad was the only person that I dealt with there and his service was excellent. If the quote was too high compared to that of other companies, I would tell Brad about it and he would see what he could do to get the price down. We've had a good experience with We Will Transport It and I've been pleased with them.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I needed to ship a car for school and We Will Transport It gave me the perfect price so I went with them. They knew that I was a student and they gave me a great deal for two vehicles. They contacted me and told me everything I needed to know, including how to pay for their service. Their driver was also on time and overall, We Will Transport It gave me good customer service.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I was moving and I was looking forward to driving but I had come across some problems. So I Googled transporting a vehicle from one state to another and We Will Transport It came up. I was checking reviews and I viewed some of the prices. Theirs was the lowest price but they had the best reviews. The quote they gave me was also reasonable given the timeframe. I called them on Wednesday and the driver picked up my car on Thursday. Then I got the car on Tuesday, so it was quick.

Their reps were professional and walked me through everything because I was moving from Wisconsin to Houston. The driver gave dispatch to We Will Transport It and he had me updated on the whole process. I had his direct number and I liked that I could call him to ask how everything’s going. Overall, the service I got from them was great. I’ll be shipping my stuff back in March and I’ll most definitely use We Will Transport It again. I also know a couple of family members that are moving around who asked me what I used and I told them about We Will Transport It. They were reasonable and I didn’t have damages.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I was executing a military move and needed a truck transported. We Will Transport It had good customer feedback and a good price. However, I was a little disappointed because I contacted them months ahead of time, and I didn't get an actual scheduled delivery date until a couple of days before because they were unable to find somebody to transport it. And then, they wound up having to change the price that I was originally quoted by several hundred dollars. At that point, it was about two days from moving, so I didn't get to compare it to others. I would have most likely gotten it cancelled and gone with somebody else based on what almost potentially appeared to be a bait-and-switch.

But once we started talking more within the final week and a half before I was scheduled to move, all of the interactions were good. Also, the driver was great. The guy drove across country in two days. They got the truck over here in good shape and did it faster than I ever thought they would. But I was still disappointed with the fact that over the 2 months from when I initially scheduled it to when I was moving, that there wasn't a whole lot of action or communication that they were having problems finding somebody. I was satisfied, but not quite happy.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I'm a dealer and I ship everyday. Mike at We Will Transport It does 30 to 40 cars a month for me and he's real good. I've dealt with a lot of shippers and never had any issues with him. Their price is fair and is always what they say it's going to be. It's pretty much standard compared to others and they’re all going to be about the same rate. The difference would be in the quality of service, if they keep track of what they’re doing and keep up with it, and We Will Transport It does that. They always do what they say they're going to do and show up when they say they're going to. They have always been on time but occasionally, there's a snag like the one in Atlanta where the car couldn't be brought back because of the storm. I'd use them a few thousand times and I recommend them all the time.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

It was a pleasure doing business with We Will Transport It. I used them before and when I bought a wheel loader and had to ship it back because it was no good, I used them again. I got to know the reps, Brad and Shay and everything was fine. Sometimes, when there's nobody trucking in a certain area, it's tough to get a good rate, but I got a pretty good quote from them. Also, it was a good service overall.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Everything was great with We Will Transport It. I sent a cab and frame to Texas and it was shipped back out as a dump truck. The shipment went well. I trusted the Lord on it and We Will Transport It was wonderful. Travis, the rep who did the scheduling, was patient. I would use them again if I need to.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I had to ship my 2010 Toyota as I was moving from Jersey to Florida. I liked that Brad treated me honestly. There was communication and he was on point. I checked out the reviews and decided to give We Will Transport It a try. I was given a good quote and I paid exactly what I was told I was going to pay. The car only took 24 hours to get there and I expected it to get there a day later. The people who were transporting it kept communicating and they were honest as well. They told me the time that it was going to be there. They did a good job. The service I got from We Will Transport It is just perfect. It was a great experience and I already recommended them to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I bought cars on the auction and I needed to transport them so I got in touch with We Will Transport It which was recommended to me. Their representative, Mike, was good. We had a small incident. One of my cars was scratched by the driver but Mike took care of everything. While I didn’t end up paying close to what was quoted the charge was fair and their communication was good. With some of the guys you usually call and they don’t even answer the phone or they lie with truckers. With them everything was kind of delay and that is pretty much the way it was.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I had my vehicle transported from Connecticut to South Carolina. We Will Transport It was good and the quote they gave me was reasonable. The customer service representative was good in scheduling. Everything was on time and the gentleman that drove the truck showed up when he was supposed to. I'd suggest We Will Transport It to somebody else.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I needed some farm equipment transported as I don't have anything big enough to haul it down myself. I googled and found We Will Transport It. I called in and told their rep what I had to have and he told me that he'd get back with me within a couple of hours and he did. He said what he could do for me and what the price would be and then we proceeded from there. He was good and he kept me informed and I like that. The quote given was decent. It was a long way but I was comfortable with the price. The gentleman that drove the truck was a nice guy and I got along really well with him. He's definitely good at what he does. I'd definitely recommend We Will Transport It.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I had a car transported from point A to point B and We Will Transport It was referred to me. The cost was slightly above average but the customer service team did a good job. They kept me informed and did what they were supposed to do. The driver, although he was an independent contractor, also did a number 1 job.

We Will Transport It, Inc. expert review by ConsumerAffairs

We Will Transport It specializes in transporting and shipping all types of vehicles, boats and heavy equipment. They have a list of licensed and insured auto transportation companies that they work with, allowing them to provide consumers with multiple quotes so they can choose the best option based on their transport needs.

• Boat transport: We Will Transport It specializes in transporting boats of all shapes and sizes anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as the Virgin Islands and Costa Rica. The crucial information needed to transport a boat includes full dimensions including height, weight, length and widths of the boat and the pickup and delivery addresses. If the boat will be transported by land domestically, We Will Transport It will determine the type of carrier, equipment, best routes and any permits that will be needed.

• Oversized shipping: Consumers with heavy equipment transportation needs can contact a logistics specialist with details regarding their transport. They will need to provide the name, make, model, dimensions and the number of vehicles that will need to be moved.

• Fifth wheel transportation: We Will Transport It offers domestic transportation of fifth wheel vehicles. Consumers should have accurate measurements and a clear timeframe with pickup and drop-off locations specified. Water tanks should be emptied, gas valves closed and cabinets secured before pickup.

• Pricing: Pricing varies greatly depending on the type and weight of the vehicle, permits, price of diesel, insurance and transportation pickup and drop-off location. Another factor that can affect price is if the customer is using open or enclosed shipping. Consumers can call the toll-free number online for a quote.

• Enclosed transport: We Will Transport It offers enclosed transports for consumers with more valuable freight such as antique cars, motorcycles or sports cars. Their enclosed trailers can transport two to four vehicles. An enclosed carrier has a $1 million insurance policy per vehicle so any vehicle valued at $100,000 or more should consider using this option.

• Best for: Consumers who need to transport oversized vehicles or boats domestically or internationally.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

We Will Transport It Company Information

We Will Transport It, Inc.
2800 W Oakland Park Blvd
Oakland Park
FL
877-880-5991
www.wewilltransportit.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use