toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I needed a 2008 Mazda RX 8 transported to Edinburg, Texas to get repaired and We Will Transport It is right down the street from me. Their rep has given me the quote really quick. It was very cheap. He did awesome and he was very responsible. He called me when he was just around the corner from here. He did everything and anything he could to get my vehicle on his truck. He called again when he delivered it. He got there way before expected. He had really good character and very good work ethics. Their service was excellent and the overall experience was awesome.

We update vehicles. We put utility stakes and stamp bodies on them. We were in need of a trucking company to send the completed vehicles to the end user. We had our own trucking company for years, but we dismantled it earlier this year. The quote for shipping that we got from We Will Transport It was good. Brad was the only person that I dealt with there and his service was excellent. If the quote was too high compared to that of other companies, I would tell Brad about it and he would see what he could do to get the price down. We've had a good experience with We Will Transport It and I've been pleased with them.

I was executing a military move and needed a truck transported. We Will Transport It had good customer feedback and a good price. However, I was a little disappointed because I contacted them months ahead of time, and I didn't get an actual scheduled delivery date until a couple of days before because they were unable to find somebody to transport it. And then, they wound up having to change the price that I was originally quoted by several hundred dollars. At that point, it was about two days from moving, so I didn't get to compare it to others. I would have most likely gotten it cancelled and gone with somebody else based on what almost potentially appeared to be a bait-and-switch.

But once we started talking more within the final week and a half before I was scheduled to move, all of the interactions were good. Also, the driver was great. The guy drove across country in two days. They got the truck over here in good shape and did it faster than I ever thought they would. But I was still disappointed with the fact that over the 2 months from when I initially scheduled it to when I was moving, that there wasn't a whole lot of action or communication that they were having problems finding somebody. I was satisfied, but not quite happy.

It was a pleasure doing business with We Will Transport It. I used them before and when I bought a wheel loader and had to ship it back because it was no good, I used them again. I got to know the reps, Brad and Shay and everything was fine. Sometimes, when there's nobody trucking in a certain area, it's tough to get a good rate, but I got a pretty good quote from them. Also, it was a good service overall.

Everything was great with We Will Transport It. I sent a cab and frame to Texas and it was shipped back out as a dump truck. The shipment went well. I trusted the Lord on it and We Will Transport It was wonderful. Travis, the rep who did the scheduling, was patient. I would use them again if I need to.

I had to ship my 2010 Toyota as I was moving from Jersey to Florida. I liked that Brad treated me honestly. There was communication and he was on point. I checked out the reviews and decided to give We Will Transport It a try. I was given a good quote and I paid exactly what I was told I was going to pay. The car only took 24 hours to get there and I expected it to get there a day later. The people who were transporting it kept communicating and they were honest as well. They told me the time that it was going to be there. They did a good job. The service I got from We Will Transport It is just perfect. It was a great experience and I already recommended them to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

I bought cars on the auction and I needed to transport them so I got in touch with We Will Transport It which was recommended to me. Their representative, Mike, was good. We had a small incident. One of my cars was scratched by the driver but Mike took care of everything. While I didn’t end up paying close to what was quoted the charge was fair and their communication was good. With some of the guys you usually call and they don’t even answer the phone or they lie with truckers. With them everything was kind of delay and that is pretty much the way it was.

I had my vehicle transported from Connecticut to South Carolina. We Will Transport It was good and the quote they gave me was reasonable. The customer service representative was good in scheduling. Everything was on time and the gentleman that drove the truck showed up when he was supposed to. I'd suggest We Will Transport It to somebody else.

I needed some farm equipment transported as I don't have anything big enough to haul it down myself. I googled and found We Will Transport It. I called in and told their rep what I had to have and he told me that he'd get back with me within a couple of hours and he did. He said what he could do for me and what the price would be and then we proceeded from there. He was good and he kept me informed and I like that. The quote given was decent. It was a long way but I was comfortable with the price. The gentleman that drove the truck was a nice guy and I got along really well with him. He's definitely good at what he does. I'd definitely recommend We Will Transport It.

I had a car transported from point A to point B and We Will Transport It was referred to me. The cost was slightly above average but the customer service team did a good job. They kept me informed and did what they were supposed to do. The driver, although he was an independent contractor, also did a number 1 job.

I got a car transported by We Will Transport It. They were great. Michael is a great dude and he helped me out a lot and the driver was cool. Mike on the phone was good. It has been really great, easy and smooth. I'm really happy with the whole experience. I’ve already recommended them to friends and family

I moved to Colorado and I didn’t take my boat with me. Instead of driving 21 hours back and then getting it onto my truck and driving 21 hours back out, I decided to contract it out to We Will Transport It. I talked to a few people and everything was quick and organized. Also, the boat got out here within the next couple of days and it was an amazing turnaround time from when I made the call to when it was scheduled to when I actually got it. It's pretty straightforward and they did what they said they were going to do.

Factual basis uncertain

I had to transfer my truck from Texas to California and the delivery date kept getting changed. The gentleman named Mike from We Will Transport It told me that my truck was going to be picked up from the dealer on a Saturday and it wasn’t. The dealer wanted it out of his shop and they’re waiting for them but he didn’t show up. Then he said it’ll be picked up on Monday but the transporter didn’t come until Tuesday. He came right before the dealership closed so they also had to stay open to accommodate.

Mike said I could use a credit card when we first made the arrangements. And when I ran the credit card, he specifically told me that they want to do everything now and I agreed. He ran it for $175 and I never received a receipt for that. Mike said he would send it so we're still waiting on that piece. And then it got sprung on us at the end that it wasn’t like it. When it was time to pay, I couldn’t use the credit card. He and my wife had a very heated argument regarding it. We went with them because they would take a credit card. Also, we already had spent $1400 with the dealer and their transport person flaked so they were sending us our money back. So we were going to have We Will Transport It do it but we needed a credit card because we had cash floating out there.

Also, I thought the whole thing was going to be on one deal and then he said that I have to come up with $1400 when the guy gets here. I went and got a cashier’s check which I wasn’t expecting to get. The transport gentleman came and said he can run a credit card when I asked him. So I took the check back and he ran the credit card for me. He did it right there on his phone. So they ran my credit card twice. But outside of that confusion, everything was fine once I was able to deal directly with the transport guy.

Their communication sucked. But once the transporter had the truck, I felt comfortable. And if I have to do it again, I know how to go about doing it and I would want to try to hold them to whatever they say is true. When they give a time that the truck is going to be picked up, they should be where they say they are going to be. And they should not let the customer keep calling. It was a big mess and the hauler saved the day for them.

Jodi,

Thank you, for your business. I am glad your satisfied with the service your received.

We Will Transport it Team

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

We were moving and We Will Transport It had a good price for moving our car. At that time, they also said they could get it shipped quicker than the other companies did. Plus, when we first started out, I was still trying to make a decision and the guy was super nice and not pushy. He had given me information and told me to just let him know when I've decided. The service was good all the way around and We Will Transport It had been dependable. We were real happy with them.

I’ve had equipment and vehicles moved with We Will Transport It and most of them were for my company. I’ve used one transport company prior and the experience wasn’t good so I kept hiring new ones until I got We Will Transport It. They're very professional and since I’ve used them the first time two years ago, they’ve transported everything for me. They do a phenomenal job and I always have a good experience every time I use them. Mainly, I deal with John and he’s topnotch. The drivers they’ve had that delivered to me were very nice persons and took very good care of whatever they held. They're very good and when they said they’re going to have a delivery, it’s usually right on time or very close to the time they told me.

I was moving and I needed to transfer my two cars out. We Will Transport It was the first transport company I called and the quote they gave me was great.

We shipped a vehicle this year with We Will Transport It. It was cold and snowing when the drivers came and got it. The guy sat down, drove out the factory and headed to Virginia. It was a husband and wife team and they were good, professional people.

We sell and collect old cars and I was taking my 1975 Cadillac to a classic auto show. A classic car dealership in Nashville named Gateway Classic Cars recommended We Will Transport It. I called and told them to come and get the vehicle, made sure of some stuff in it, deliver it and that I'll pay cash. I'm going to do more of that and I'm transporting a ’69 Corvette with them in about another week.

Mr. Fenton

We thank you for your business. I apologize for he drivers behavior. We aim for great customer services. It's unfortunate that you had an issue with your driver. We will look into this situation and issue a report. We appreciate your business, and look forward to doing business in the future as well.

Than you,

We Will Transport It Team

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I was moving and I needed to ship my GMC truck. The first transport company fell through and didn’t show up and I used We Will Transport It. They gave me a good quote and it was a quick transaction. The person in Florida who arranged the transport was ok but the actual transporter was poor and a little hard to deal with. He wanted to tell me he couldn't get into the parking lot to pick up the truck so I told him there are 18-wheelers parked there. Then again during delivery, he wanted to change the time and I said I got to get the money together and so I'll see if I can do it. But then I called him back and said that I was already driving somewhere else so if he wanted his money then he needed to come and drop off my car.

I had my medium-duty truck transported by We Will Transport It and they did a fine job. The driver went out of his way to do a good job.

I was sending a truck to a shop for repair and the guys at We Will Transport It were willing to work with me and the office I was dealing with so, I decided to use them. The quote was fair and the customer service representative was professional. He was knowledgeable and if he didn't know the answer, he was able to obtain it. I was satisfied with the service. The carrier driver was good, easy to communicate with and very informative on when he’s going to be there and the location. I’m happy with them and I'd recommend them.

Thank you, Mr. Portillo

We appreciate your business. Looking for to future prospect. Once again putting a smile on your face. Knowing that your shipment is in good hands.'

We Will Transport It Team

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I bought a tractor in North Carolina and I would send it to Chicago. I Googled, found We Will Transport It, then I called them. The customer service reps prepared the paperwork and everything went smooth. They did the way they said they were going to do it and they came on time when they said they were going to deliver it. Everything was good, so far. If I choose to transport another equipment, I'm going to call them.

I had a 1978 Bronco moved from North Idaho to Durango, Colorado because I relocated. It’s not a roadworthy vehicle so I had it transported. Dave from We Will Transport It called me and I had some conversations with him. I looked at a few other companies but I liked the way Dave sounded. He was honest and he didn't feed me a price and stuck to it. The price came out $25 cheaper at the end. However, there was a little lack of communication with the transport driver at the very end. He had some problems loading some other vehicles in his trailer and he ended up being a little late. But all in all, it ended up working out just fine. He showed up exactly when he said he was going to be at my house. We got the vehicle off the trailer and everything was all good.

I needed to ship a boat to a friend out-of-state. We Will Transport It was recommended to me through a friend and they gave a competitive quote. My interactions with the customer service reps were all good and they were professional and courteous. The delivery was on time as promised. The price charged was the price quoted and everything went well, with no mishaps. They were fabulous and kind, had a follow-up, and were on point, and they were completely satisfactory.

Save yourself the money... Just moved from FL to Oregon. While I was on the road I was told to sign a contract for $1,549.98 to have the car picked up, I approved the contract and will share with anyone who has interest. Few days later I called for an ETA and was told my car was somewhere in TX in route for delivery. Few days later I get a call saying to have the car delivered is $2,600 and that I'm lucky because most places would charge $4,000. I went to the police station and was informed it was a civil issue. After all that I was informed the car never shipped. I really don't want any hardworking family or military personnel to be scammed. Engineers lead the way!

We needed to move our forklift to another location and we got We Will Transport It to do it because the feedback was positive and they had good ratings. Their service was excellent.

Factual basis uncertain

I've had We Will Transport It transport multiple vehicles such as military Hummers, trailers, trucks and things of that nature, but I’ve used them only when I've had no success with other transporters. I don't come back and use them every single time because their pricing is high and their customer service isn't the best. They take a lot of money away from the drivers and make it up in their brokerage for their side of the commissions. I get a lot of complaints from the drivers on that. So, I usually end up getting a direct driver's contact and I start working with those people from here on out. It doesn't always work out that's why I still have to go back and use them from time to time.

Also, their communication is not all that great. Usually, it's me having to reach out. Typically, any other people that I've used would send me an email or give me a text. With We Will Transport It, we don't get a lot of feedback and they don't give us an update if something cancels or something happens. I'll give them a specific set of comments like something has to be picked up or delivered on a certain day or within a certain time frame, but nine times out of ten that's never communicated back to the driver. I'll have people just show up in the middle of the night or middle of the day and there's nobody available to help. And then, the drivers get mad when they have to wait.

And so, for those high fees, you'd think there'd be a more personable guarantee in their service. But once they get it, they get their fees and book a deal, they typically move on to the next person down the road. So, if I need to use them, I'll call them and give them an opportunity. But in this day and age, I just give them an opportunity but there's no guarantee for service.

Factual basis uncertain

I had used We Will Transport It before. This time, it was fine when I booked with Mike at the dispatch office but the actual transporter himself was not good and he was not very timely. His wife was not even responsive too. She was somewhere out in Sacramento, Roseville, California. I would leave messages then she’ll call me back the next day. He picked up the car in Colorado Springs when he was supposed to pick it up - Monday, June 19th then they said they were going to drop off on the 22nd and ship it out by that Friday. But they sat somewhere in the north of Denver for a week so the car didn't come until five days later, the 26th.

The extra time didn't bother me as much because my son was in the hospital and I was out of the area but I needed to know. I had to keep calling him to find out when the car was going to come. Even though he said he was going to call a day ahead, he never did. He told me he would call an hour before it would arrive, instead, he called 15 minutes. Also, he dropped my car off at a whole another location, which inconvenienced me because I had to go get the car, leave it there, come home, get somebody else and go back the next day and get it. The car battery was dead when it came off the car so he had to jump it. Luckily, I was here but it was very hard for me.

When I was going out there, it was awesome. The guy called exactly when he said he was going to call when he was picking it up and he dropped it off exactly where we told him and it was fine. But coming back, it wasn't at all. Other than the car got here and it wasn't in pieces, that's about the best and minimal service that I got. This experience was not as good as the last one, so I don't think I would go back and use them again.

Rafael,

We thank you for being a long time and repeat client. It's clients like you, that helps us continue to grow. Thank you, for you business.

The team at We Will Transport it

Original review: July 6, 2017

I've been using them for years now and have been dealing with Dave. I have direct contact with him through his cellphone and he's always on point. He always calls me back when I need to and answers my voicemails immediately if he's busy by any chance. Their quote, pricing and how fast they could have my cars shipped are the reasons I went with them. I'm a car dealer so, every time I have a sale all throughout different states, I have to ship the car to the customer. There were a few available transport services but We Will Transport It with Dave were pretty consistent in quality and delivering on time. They're not the cheapest one around but they do deliver when I need them to. The cars are not inexpensive and I do have a high line of cars and I need quality services for my customers. I've always had great experiences with We Will Transport It and the services provided by them are excellent.

I got a dealership, and I've used We Will Transport It four or five times. They're pretty easy to work with. However, their fee is a little bit higher than others. Usually people only charge me $50, but they've been charging me $180 to $200 for each car. Also, I've had a problem with one guy who blew out a tire and got stuck in a storm. But I understand things happen, and it's just the one late car. Maybe one out of five transports, I had a little bit of an issue with, but other than that, the transport organizer has always been helpful, and they always know what's going on and they call me back. The guys they send are decent, too, and everybody seemed to be fine unloading the vehicles.

I needed to transport my car. I got online quotes and We Will Transport It was the cheaper one and I liked it so I went with it. Initially, they said the car will be shipped by Thursday or Friday but there were some problems. I sent my documents but they kept on saying they weren't received and they delayed the shipping to around four days. Other than that, everything went well and the car looked okay.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

We Will Transport It specializes in transporting and shipping all types of vehicles, boats and heavy equipment. They have a list of licensed and insured auto transportation companies that they work with, allowing them to provide consumers with multiple quotes so they can choose the best option based on their transport needs.

• Boat transport: We Will Transport It specializes in transporting boats of all shapes and sizes anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as the Virgin Islands and Costa Rica. The crucial information needed to transport a boat includes full dimensions including height, weight, length and widths of the boat and the pickup and delivery addresses. If the boat will be transported by land domestically, We Will Transport It will determine the type of carrier, equipment, best routes and any permits that will be needed.
  • Oversized shipping: Consumers with heavy equipment transportation needs can contact a logistics specialist with details regarding their transport. They will need to provide the name, make, model, dimensions and the number of vehicles that will need to be moved.
  • Fifth wheel transportation: We Will Transport It offers domestic transportation of fifth wheel vehicles. Consumers should have accurate measurements and a clear timeframe with pickup and drop-off locations specified. Water tanks should be emptied, gas valves closed and cabinets secured before pickup.
  • Pricing: Pricing varies greatly depending on the type and weight of the vehicle, permits, price of diesel, insurance and transportation pickup and drop-off location. Another factor that can affect price is if the customer is using open or enclosed shipping. Consumers can call the toll-free number online for a quote.
  • Enclosed transport: We Will Transport It offers enclosed transports for consumers with more valuable freight such as antique cars, motorcycles or sports cars. Their enclosed trailers can transport two to four vehicles. An enclosed carrier has a $1 million insurance policy per vehicle so any vehicle valued at $100,000 or more should consider using this option.
  • Best for Consumers who need to transport oversized vehicles or boats domestically or internationally.

We Will Transport It Company Profile

We Will Transport It, Inc.
2800 W Oakland Park Blvd