We Will Transport It

We Will Transport It

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have two dealerships and do 400 cars a year and have used We Will Transport It for three to five years now. I work with Will, the owner, most of the time. I had a broker for a while and the broker went someplace else and stiffed me. Then, I went back to Will and he's been taking good care of me. I like him, he's done a good job. I normally trust him to give me a good quote but if I think it's not, then I go shopping myself. I send a lot of customers to him directly if I'm busy and he always takes good care of them because they'd come in and thank me. The follow up is good and I've never had any problem with the drivers. I'm very happy with it.

I had three vehicles on three different occasions and I needed them to get from point A to point B. I had a good experience with We Will Transport It the first time, which led to the second and third time. They broker out transporting and they did what they said they were going to do at a price I was going to pay.

We Will Transport It gave me a reasonable fee to transport trucks, so I contracted them to do it and I've used them a couple of times now. They’ve delivered what they’ve said, always been helpful and I never had any issues. I'd call them again.

I've used We Will Transport It several times and they have always given me excellent service. This driver was excellent, communication was great and the vehicle was delivered early. I couldn't have been more pleased. I will gladly use them again.

We needed to transport a car and We Will Transport It was highly recommended to us by someone that already had dealings with them and were totally satisfied. They did an absolutely fantastic job and we didn't have any problems at all. We'd recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

I TELL EVERYONE TO GO WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE THE BEST ALL AROUND! I recommend this company to my friends who need a reliable and confident company to transport. From 1-10 it's a 10+. So nice and friendly, answers all questions!

We Will Transport It has done a couple of things for me like transporting a vehicle and one of my boats, and they did a good job. They picked up what I needed them to pick up. On my second run, I had them move a shipping container out to one of my hunting places, which is pretty laborious. I was shocked that they actually got it out there and delivered when they were supposed to. They solved the problem for me. They are as advertised and I’d definitely use them again.

Great job on a hectic experience. Went above and beyond to ship our jeep back from a island to the US. Stayed in touch with us during the whole move. Would use them again on my next shipping job.

I had a great experience, all the representatives I worked with, especially Art and Brain, were very professional and helpful. They walked me through every single step. The company picked up the car and delivered it on the exact days they said they were. So there were no problems no delays and the payment was extremely easy and chaos-free. I would definitely transport a car again through this company if needed.

I had my personal car transported from Florida to Pennsylvania. We Will Transport It seemed organized when I talked to them. I also looked at their ratings and the comments that people had made online and it seemed good so I went with them. I felt confident in their pricing. The quote they gave me was in line with a couple of other companies and maybe a little more but they sent me a paper and an email that I had to sign so I knew they couldn't raise the price.

Once they had the driver and the time lined up, the dispatcher called me to let me know of the timeframe. They also called me the day after the pick-up date to make sure that everything had gone well and the day before my vehicle was due to be delivered. They didn't drive me crazy but they kept in touch with me to let me know how everything was moving along. Then they followed up with me to make sure everything was okay with the delivery, two days afterward. I've recommended them to a friend and I’ll probably use them again the next time I have to head north.

Great service. Got the 1951 Chevy car here, when others couldn't. The car was located in an isolated area of Idaho. This combined with winter weather deterred others. We Will Transport It got the job done. Thank you.

We Will Transport It bailed me out. Some company had given me a lowball price and I had all kinds of fees and charges from stores because I couldn’t get a company to transport the boat. I called We Will Transport It and they showed up the next day. The owner William had a dispatcher to keep me updated day in, day out. I got the driver’s name and number, and then when it was dispatched, they called me and the people at the pickup so they can get the lift service ready for the boat.

They got the boat onto the trailer and the driver strapped it in. They took a picture and texted it to me so that I had verification and then they processed a deposit. I paid for the balance when they got to the port and delivered it. They did the job as I asked and got there on time. The driver never stopped. It was all business. He was a real nice guy too. The owner did a great job and I owe it all to him. Everything he promised happened so I think they deserve a good advertisement. I’ve already referred friends and family.

I had We Will Transport It transport a service truck and it was an excellent experience. The quote they offered me was very fair. Working with customer service went very smooth. They kept me updated on what was going on. The delivery was early, which was fine, and the carrier driver was a nice guy. I’d highly recommend them. They’re good to work with.

I had a car transported by We Will Transport It from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale and everything was intact. The customer service rep who helped me was very nice. He was very friendly and he contacted me to let me know where the car was located and when I expect for it to happen and he checked with me until I actually got the car. They delivered when they said they were gonna deliver. I had never done that before but it was much easier than I thought it would be. Everything was very good and I'll recommend We Will Transport It to a friend.

We are a business and we have cars everywhere. We found We Will Transport It on the yellow pages and found that they were legal and had insurance. We use them to pick up our customers' cars when they can't pay for them anymore. We tell them information and they go to that location and picks up the car. They are dependable. But if there's another transport company that's cheaper and reasonable, we'll choose them probably.

Love these guys! I have used them at least 6 times. I ship regularly, and am thrilled I found We Will Transport. I have shipped two inoperables from same location (very difficult), and they went the extra mile to get it taken care of. Thanks!

I recommend We Will Transport to people because they always take care of my vehicles from beginning to completion of the transport of the vehicle(s). Their team is very responsive which is comforting as a customer. We Will Transport is the way to go!

We arranged a pick up of some equipment that we purchased. The seller was a little scattered and inaccurate with the details including an incorrect address. The seller became difficult to deal with and made the pick up challenging at best. Thank goodness for Brian as he was on the ball and stayed in contact even after normal business hours and not only made the deal possible but remained professional all the way through even when the seller I was buying from became rude and unwilling to aid in the coordination. Once the driver was able to get access to the equipment everything went very smoothly. Brian and the team at We Will Transport It made a challenging situation bearable and has earned my business for any future trucking needs. Thanks.

M109A3 from Gatesville to San Antonio - First I tried 2 of the well-known shipping sites. Both places were averaging around 10 dollars a loaded mile with bids as high as 18 dollars a loaded mile. So I called around. Finally I had a transporter lined up, but due to some crossed communication he ended up double booking. I then lined up a second one, but the load would be over height on his trailer. For those of you that don't know, we are talking an 8'2" x 22'4" footprint at 11' or so high and almost 15,000 lbs.

As I needed this load out asap, I called We Will Transport It. I let them know that I only had 2 days left for scheduling (including the day I contacted them). They sent me the paperwork and the next day I had a confirmed transport at a very reasonable rate compared to the other 2 companies. They let me know when the driver would arrive to load the vehicle, called me to let me know it was loaded and en route, and let me know an approximate delivery time.

After that, the driver (Frank) called me once he was nearing the destination and even let me borrow a wrench to change out the dead batteries. Vehicle was unloaded and is now sitting at its destination. They came through when I was in a bind and were a pleasure to deal with. The price I paid was only slightly more than what I had originally lined up, the driver was professional and courteous. In the end they turned a stressful experience into a pleasant one and saved me from having to take a day or two off work to fix the vehicle and drive it back. In closing, I highly recommend this company.

Your associates are very professional and about business. Follow up is outstanding and the patience and understanding that they show towards our driver's jobs is exceptional. We really like working this organization. Looking forward to an ongoing business relationship. Thank you.

I had We Will Transport It transport trucks for our business. I was referred by another company to them and their quote was okay. There have been a couple of mishaps through other carriers but they have always been responsive in attending to the issues. Overall, it has been a good experience.

I hired this company to transport my Suburban from Illinois to Georgia. I spoke with Brian and he walked me through the entire process. Not only did he make sure that I had no questions but kept me posted via email AND phone call along the way. I never waited for a response or question. They are very upfront, honest and dependable. I highly recommend them and will not use anyone else the next time I need a vehicle moved. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

I've been doing business with We Will Transport It for eight months now and I haven't had any problems. I usually ship my cars from upstate, Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and Texas and so far, so good. They're accessible when it comes to the number of cars that I'm shipping. It doesn't matter to them if I bring four cars or one. They still do the service for the same price while others won't go to Tampa or Fort Myers for just one car. And for that, the $20 or $30 extra money I pay them compared to the price of other companies is very well spent. I have a rep, his name is Brian and I always deal with him directly. I email him the gate passes and follow up with a text if he got my email. He'll confirm it and next thing I know my cars are back.

I have a 2014 Cadillac and it had to be transported from Cleveland, Ohio to Boynton Beach, Florida first week of December. We Will Transport It was recommended by the dealer that sold me the car. The quote they gave me was a little higher than I expected but it wasn't much higher than others I've heard of. However, their reps could be more responsive and there was some part of the transport that was messed up. They made it good though and in the end it worked out, and that's all I could ask for.

We went with We Will Transport It to transport our truck for the timing. They were quick at getting back to us and the quote they gave was fair. They're a very friendly, well-organized, quick, and efficient company.

Doug @ We Will Transport It always responds to my orders in a timely manner. Everything is handled professionally and once loaded the truck keeps me in the loop. Exactly why I love your service. Thank you.

Had an excellent experience with We Will Transport It, Inc. Mike there is excellent. GREAT communications, explained everything to me. Driver also excellent Communications. Would recommend this transportation company to everyone. Thank you once again!!!

Mike arranged transport in amazingly rapid time... at a reasonable price. Due to flight arrangements the timeline was very tight, but the company and driver picked up my car right on schedule and I was able to make my flight. Everyone was courteous and friendly... It was a pleasure to work with them on making this happen!

I always enjoy using this company. All of the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. If there's something that I don't understand, or I need assistance with, they take the time to explain it, and they are straightforward with me.

Andrew was very knowledgeable and highly professional. Answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable about the transport. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family for any transportation needs. Very satisfied, thanks again!!

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

We Will Transport It specializes in transporting and shipping all types of vehicles, boats and heavy equipment. They have a list of licensed and insured auto transportation companies that they work with, allowing them to provide consumers with multiple quotes so they can choose the best option based on their transport needs.

• Boat transport: We Will Transport It specializes in transporting boats of all shapes and sizes anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as the Virgin Islands and Costa Rica. The crucial information needed to transport a boat includes full dimensions including height, weight, length and widths of the boat and the pickup and delivery addresses. If the boat will be transported by land domestically, We Will Transport It will determine the type of carrier, equipment, best routes and any permits that will be needed.
  • Oversized shipping: Consumers with heavy equipment transportation needs can contact a logistics specialist with details regarding their transport. They will need to provide the name, make, model, dimensions and the number of vehicles that will need to be moved.
  • Fifth wheel transportation: We Will Transport It offers domestic transportation of fifth wheel vehicles. Consumers should have accurate measurements and a clear timeframe with pickup and drop-off locations specified. Water tanks should be emptied, gas valves closed and cabinets secured before pickup.
  • Pricing: Pricing varies greatly depending on the type and weight of the vehicle, permits, price of diesel, insurance and transportation pickup and drop-off location. Another factor that can affect price is if the customer is using open or enclosed shipping. Consumers can call the toll-free number online for a quote.
  • Enclosed transport: We Will Transport It offers enclosed transports for consumers with more valuable freight such as antique cars, motorcycles or sports cars. Their enclosed trailers can transport two to four vehicles. An enclosed carrier has a $1 million insurance policy per vehicle so any vehicle valued at $100,000 or more should consider using this option.
  • Best for Consumers who need to transport oversized vehicles or boats domestically or internationally.

We Will Transport It Company Profile

We Will Transport It, Inc.
2800 W Oakland Park Blvd