Call toll free
4.20/5
Based on 58 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2009, We Will Transport It has provided customers transportation for heavy load hauling. We specialize in transport services, which include; Auto Transport, Motorcycle Transport, RV Transport, Boat Transport, and more.

Let us take care of your move and get your vehicle where it needs to be fast. Our licensed and insured drivers will ensure your transition is smooth. Visit our website today to learn more!

View More View More

123 We Will Transport It Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 24, 2018

I have used 4 different transport companies over the past few months, and there’s no question which one was the best. We Will Transport It was very communicative and extremely efficient. I would use them again without a doubt.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Absolutely the worst company to work with! After waiting 3 weeks to receive a transport I was told that they had no idea of when they could get a truck to transport equipment that I bought. I hired a different company and had my equipment 4 days later. Now they are stating that they won't refund my 325.00 fee due to fuel costs? Never would I ever recommend this company to anyone! We are going on 2 months now and finally I get to talk to "accounting" who only cussed at me and over talked me the entire conversation.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I was moving from California to Florida and I had We Will Transport It move my car since I've used them before and they did a good job. Their reps were able to talk me in their system and they gave me a discount when they saw that I've used them before. Everything was great. The cost was also reasonable considering the distance of the move. I'm very satisfied with my experience with We Will Transport It and I will definitely continue using them.

Original review: May 31, 2018

We bought a boat and we needed it shipped to us. I did a Google search and found We Will Transport It. Bradford, the rep that I talked with, was great and I liked him. He was informative and not pushy. The quote for the transport that I got was fair and comparable to that of other companies. It was good customer service that we had from We Will Transport It and they were easy to work with.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I got a few quotes from different transport companies. I was in a time constraint and We Will Transport It responded the quickest. Compared to other company that I looked at, the quote from We Will Transport was reasonable. There was only a difference of $50 between the other quote that I got. But since they were willing to work with me for the time constraint that I had, I thought it was worth much more than it was in the lowest price point. Overall, it was a great experience. They did their job and they did it well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

Original review: May 29, 2018

Somebody referred We Will Transport It to us and we had one experience last year with them in January and it was okay. There was no problem this time too and the service was great. When they got the car as well as dropped the car off, they were on time and I have no complaints. Also, they gave me a fair quote and we’ve asked them for a couple more times so maybe they could give us a better deal. The car has been going back and forth and we’re gonna send it back again when my son goes to school since he’s gonna use it. And when he comes down, he wants the car so we'll get it down.

Original review: May 27, 2018

The customer in Spokane, Washington chose to purchase a 1500 Ram Sierra here in Painesville, Ohio. But buying things out of state is always a tricky venture. I’ve got to call to get a pricing for transport before I can actually finish the deal. This time, we were able to get everything to go through. We Will Transport It had the lower of the three bids that I had gotten so I went with it. They worked with me a little bit on when the vehicle was leaving, and everything was fine.

Original review: May 24, 2018

We bought a car for my daughter in California and shipped it to Georgia. We Will Transport It was the first company that I called that actually answered or responded to an email very quickly. Everything went smoothly with our experience with them. They sent a driver. He picked it up and they took it to another location to offload it. To load it, that was fine. I’ve given them a three-day window to pick up and I was expecting it on a Wednesday. But I don’t think I got the car until Sunday. But it really wasn’t a big deal or a check out plan around Wednesday. And then the driver was a nice guy, but he wanted me to meet him somewhere instead of bringing it to my place. So I ended up doing that. And it frustrated me. I had to drive to Mariana which is a town that I work more early. I had to get a guy to take me. It wasn’t that big of a deal as well, but it was just not what I expected.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I transported a car using We Will Transport It. I had tried other companies but they just bailed on me. We Will Transport was able to work with me in a time I needed. The rep was upfront and honest with me about everything. The whole experience was really good and they're a good company. I really appreciate them getting on the ball when the other two companies failed to do what they promised.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I’m in Stillwater, Oklahoma, and I bought a boat in Purcellville, Virginia, 1,231 miles away. I called two different companies to get bids. And one company did $750 and they use their network to put the work order out. I had talked to We Will Transport. A guy named Bradford bid $841 and so I took the $750. I waited about 10 days and no actions. So then, I called Bradford back after 10 days and asked him if he wanna put on his network to see if he could pull something off. He said, “Oh, yes.” He was intending to call me. He had this sweet deal all worked out, and he could pick it up on Wednesday and deliver it on Friday. So I said, “Okay.” And I was assuming the $841.

He said, “Go to the website and sign the contract.” His signature. So I saw the contract, the price was now $1,000 for the delivery and there was a dispatch fee of $300 something. So I was over a barrel at that time, I was in a quandary. The seller had purchased a new boat, moved the boat about out in the yard and was anxious for someone to pick it up. So I accepted the contract. That was $1,300 and something when I had a bid of $841. Bradford was very unethical. He called me to get the deal, followed up with me. He was very aggressive to get the job. But once he posted that new contract that I was assigned, I couldn’t talk with him. I had to talk with the lady in the office because he knew I would be unhappy with the new contract.

So then, a driver by the name of Don, who lives in Nebraska was in the area and had another job for Bradford picked up the boat and I asked the owner to secure all the items to the boat. But on the way here, they lost one of the seats. There were two seats in the boat and one of them blew off. The driver couldn’t remember whether there were one or two seats, but the owner had taken a picture as Don pulled out of his property with the boat sitting on the truck on the trailer. It clearly shows that the two seats were there.

I’m angry with the seller because he didn’t bind them down. I’m also angry with the driver Don because he didn’t take precautions to secure whatever loose items around the boat to the boat. So I got the boat. I had paid the driver a $1,000 before he took it off the truck and he did a lousy job. But I let that go and the $300 something is on the credit card. And I intend to protest that charge. And if it was not for the fact that the driver was already in the area, I wouldn’t have signed the contract. But I didn’t want any convenience to the driver. At that time, he seemed a very nice guy, just careless with my boat and lost a seat and the seat should match.

Original review: March 15, 2018

On Saturday March 10, 2018 I signed a shipping order form with We Will Transport It sent to me by salesperson Dennis. This order related to shipping a running 1927 Ford Model T from Reisterstown MD to Colonie NY for a fee of $675.98. On Sunday March 11, 2018 I received a copy of a signed terms & conditions document between myself, We Will Transport It, and Meyer William for shipment of the vehicle between the two destinations. Shipment was supposed to occur on March 13, 2018. However, due to weather related issues this did not occur, although they never reached out to contact me to notify me of non-shipment (unprofessional).

The lack of shipment on this date is understandable as acts of God are uncontrollable. However, since then their dispatch, named Shea, has indicated the agreed driver will no longer answer his calls and all other drivers they have contacted want significantly more money. Their solution to this problem is for me to pay more than the signed & agreed upon contract rate, which is unacceptable to me, as a signed contract is a binding document between parties. Shea also went as far as to hang up the phone on me while we discussing options, which is extremely unprofessional considering the circumstances.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Horrible customer service, in the middle of a conversation, call representative hung up the call when brought up my goal for comparative pricing with like company. This occurred around the peak business hour of around 3:00pm on Tuesday March 7th. I seriously hope he does not own the business as he lacks what it takes to sustain one. Very rude and disrespectful and lack business decorum and sound professionalism. Highly will not recommend.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I needed to transport my SUV since my company moved me to a new state for a new job. My dad recommended We Will Transport It. The interaction with their customer service rep was good. She was knowledgeable, lively, and friendly. I have recommended We Will Transport It.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I bought a forklift and needed to move it. We Will Transport It responded to me quickly and the quote that I got from them felt good. I had a good experience with their rep, who answered my question, and then I got him hooked up with where to go and how to get the forklift. And everything worked out as expected.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I googled and found We Will Transport It as I needed to transport construction heavy equipment. I sent out to two different companies and We Will Transport It immediately called me back within five minutes. And then, they gave me a quote. It was easy and very economical. Ben, the CS rep, was great. They had very open line of communication, so there were no hiccups. It went very smooth. There were not a lot of loops to jump through. And we actually have used them twice now. I would highly recommend them. It's really easy, no-nonsense, and it was very cut and dry. They are going to be our equipment hauler from now on.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I had a bad experience with Ready Logistics and another company and found We Will Transport It online. Brad is the owner of We Will Transport It and is the guy I dealt with. He’s awesome. He absolutely made the issues with the other two companies right and got my cars right away. He always follows up thru text and emails and he makes it easy for me as the owner. I get about five cars a week from the auction and it is easy to just text or call him. It does not matter if it's on a weekend. He goes to get them and gives me a good rate every time. Plus, he gets the cars here when he says they're going to get here. We Will Transport It is a great company and I highly recommend them.

Daryl,

W are glad that we could meet all your needs. Looking forward to future business endeavors.

William M.

President & CEO

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I'm in the auto business and We Will Transport It is well priced, called me back and have all the particulars of insurance. I usually get two quotes on most things, so I can tell when a company is not in bounds. If they are within bounds, I will use them. If they're not or they cannot complete it at a certain time, then I won't. Their CS reps have treated me nicely and they were helpful. I would recommend We Will Transport It.

We Will Transport It response

Thank You, Jill. It's always a pleasure doing business with you. Looking forward to servicing all your auto needs. Thanks, for your business.

William M.

President & CEO

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I used We Will Transport It to send my car from Iowa to Texas, San Antonio and I had a very good experience. I had no problem at all with that, so I decided to come back to them. The quote that they gave me was unbelievably very good. Also, their representative was awesome. He sounds very rough when he talks and he doesn't sweet talk to people but he is a very genuine person. I had two cars to transport and one has already made it and made it good and I'm happy. The other one is on its way and I'm expecting it to come tomorrow. I would recommend this company. My husband does a lot of car transporting because he has a consulting company and his people keep moving. I told him that he could use this company moving forward.

Kalpana,

We thank you for trusting our company to provide your transportation needs. We look forward to doing business with you and your husband.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I buy vehicles from different states and bring them to my car lot. I've been waiting on those vehicles for a couple of months with other carriers and when I called Michael of We Will Transport It, I gave him one or two cars. Now, I got 14 or 15 cars with him transferring in the last two or three weeks. Michael is an excellent guy. He was my guy when I bought the RV and he's been on the ball. He always responds to my phone calls, always give me the accurate information, and I always give my cars to him. I've never seen anybody like that before. He's always gay and I have a great conversations with him. He calls from his cell phone, always shoots me straight and keeps me updated which was what I like about him.

The quotes given may be $25 higher but it’s very reasonable. I discussed that with him and asked him to go a little bit cheaper on the broker's fee. But he's doing his job so I can't complain much. I'm so satisfied with We Will Transport It. I'd give Mike's phone number to my next-door dealer who does the same thing. Hopefully, he can start using him too.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I had a good experience with We Will Transport It. They were very professional online and when I spoke with the representative. Plus, their price is competitive. Their rep was really good and proactive. He reached out to me even after regular business hours to make sure everything was going smoothly. I was going back and forth between two locations and have had the vehicle shipped twice. The first time took a few days and the second time, close to a week. It seemed to make more sense to ship it from up north to south than shipping it south to north. Plus, I would like to hear from the driver directly a little bit more. But besides that, everything was fine.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I was moving to Wichita Falls, Texas because I had a new job and I heard about We Will Transport It through the calls to the people who transported my furniture. I talked to a rep who told me there's no one who will pick my car up on a Friday and the next thing I knew, a gentleman who had a Florida number called to check on me. He was so nice! He gave me the status of my car every day, answered all of my questions and worked with me. The people he talked to in Georgia also worked with me and that was the best movement I had! The drivers called me every time they stopped and told me what time they were coming. We Will Transport It transferred my car and I love them. They were awesome and I told them that when it's time for me to move to North Carolina, I'm going to have them ship both of my cars.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

We were repossessing a vehicle and we shopped around for a transport company online. We got a good quote from We Will Transport It and it was what we actually had to pay out. They delivered the car from Spokane, Washington for us and most of the time when we called to check the status on the vehicle the reps could let us know right where it was at and when it was going to be delivered.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I needed my car going to work and my father recommended We Will Transport It. They were fine and the experience was good. The quote given was reasonable and the customer service reps were fine. The truck driver was weird but he was a good guy. I’d recommend We Will Transport It.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

The first time I used We Will Transport It, my friend bought a car. He's stationed out in South Carolina in Charleston and he purchased the car up in Maryland. I have shipped the car for him. We Will Transport It's quote was a little bit expensive but they gave me 50 off for my son in the service. It would be nice if it's a little cheaper but $1 a mile is not that bad. So I planned to drive it out myself and I decided that it's too much so I drove back up. That's eight hours one way, not an eight-hour back. I just let them do it and get it over with. Every time I call, the rep Andrew answered me. He gave me what I asked and whatever questions, he could answer me while I wait.

Another time was for my kid who's in the Nuclear School wherein they're not allowed to have any communication to anybody outside. He had to be able to get the car as he'd be on the special schooling. I told them, "My son is working on Tuesday and Friday. So, the only day he's available is on Wednesday." But the driver said, "Oh, I'm there on Tuesday." He had to find a way to get the car before I had to make another one which put me and my son in a very complicated situation He picked up the car on Monday evening and my son had to ask somebody to help him to receive the car. And that's the only thing I'm not happy about. But other than that, I'd still recommend We Will Transport It to people.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I use We Will Transport It for three years to ship my vehicle. The reps follow through with what they were going to do because I was leery of getting somebody shipping my car but the rep explained everything about what happens when the car is being transported. I always give them or they give me a window of two days but they picked it up a day earlier the last time as some communication got messed up and it was a huge inconvenience. It's never happened before so I called the rep when this happened to see if there was anybody else available to pick up my car on the days I wanted it. He didn't get back to me until after I made my decision to send my car. He was nice though as he apologized and told me that he’ll call someone. So, I had them pick up the car because the driver told me, otherwise he will leave. I was his last stop so it had me over a barrel but it worked. The driver was polite through the whole time.

I also had a problem when they wouldn't let me put anything in the trunk. In the contract, it says I can put 100 pounds in the trunk but she wasn't taking it unless I pay her an extra $100, which she compensated me for. They wouldn't drive me back into my house which was an inconvenience that I had to call somebody to come get me. Now, we always make sure that I can put 100 pounds in my car, that they have a way of getting into my neighborhood in Connecticut or getting close to it and having my own transportation in and out of there. This happened twice and since the rep always accommodates me on what I personally need and I’m pleased so I keep coming back for more. And my car's always come back unharmed.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I needed to move my car from Georgia to Maryland and We Will Transport It told me that they could move it that day while everybody else couldn't. So I liked their promptness. The quote they gave me was reasonable and their representative was good and really personable. He told me he dealt with things before with the navy and military. Also, he was from here so he was able to know, relate with my situation and see a lot of things on different levels. It was an easy experience.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I had Worldwide Shipping before and one of their guys named Chee ripped me off. But with We Will Transport, I have nothing but very good experiences. I've been using them for at least two years to transport cars. Me and my partner buy used cars, two or three years old. Then, we ship the cars to Africa where customers are waiting for them. They're fair with their quotes and it's always pretty much the same. It's a standard price.

The reps are very accommodating, professional and courteous. They're right on top of things and take care of my business sometimes. They tell me the papers I need to have ato give to the driver. We Will Transport It is very trustworthy. I'm somewhat handicapped, I have to use a cane to walk because I have neuropathy in my feet pretty bad. A rep comes down and gets the paperwork for me. I give them the check and they give me papers that I need.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

My truck broke down and I needed to transport my lift. A friend of mine told me to call We Will Transport It. Everybody kept me informed and everything worked out. I called and asked for a date, then the rep called me back and told me he had it either day. I told him which one I wanted and then he called me back to tell me that he got it for that date and time. The service was excellent and I appreciate everything that they did. I'd recommend them to somebody else.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I bought a car out of state and I needed it shipped to me. A dealer recommended We Will Transport It to me, so I went with them. Mark, the rep that I talked to, was wonderful. Everything was good, easy, fast and friendly.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I had my car transported by We Will Transport It and they seemed to be very friendly. I was going with someone else but the broker that I was going with couldn't find a dealer to ship the car. We Will Transport It was a little bit higher in price when they first quoted me, so I went with the broker, but the broker couldn't find someone in time. And then, We Will Transport It called me and they lowered the price and were able to come pick it up. Everything was smooth after that. They were good. I ended up talking to the owner and he was very responsive. He let me know the information when it came to the drivers and when they were going to be dropping things off. The driver communicated with me just fine. So, I didn't have any problems with my service.

They came and picked up my car on a Wednesday, and I told them that I would be available in the next seven days. They called me on Friday and said, "Okay, it's going to be on delivered on Saturday." And I was like, "Woah!" It would have been perfect if we were already here. But they ended up dropping it off at my cousin's house. They understood the change and that we weren't physically here, and they didn't charge me extra to take it to my cousin's house that wasn't too far from where we were living. It was fine and I'd use them again.

We Will Transport It, Inc. expert review by ConsumerAffairs

We Will Transport It specializes in transporting and shipping all types of vehicles, boats and heavy equipment. They have a list of licensed and insured auto transportation companies that they work with, allowing them to provide consumers with multiple quotes so they can choose the best option based on their transport needs.

• Boat transport: We Will Transport It specializes in transporting boats of all shapes and sizes anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as the Virgin Islands and Costa Rica. The crucial information needed to transport a boat includes full dimensions including height, weight, length and widths of the boat and the pickup and delivery addresses. If the boat will be transported by land domestically, We Will Transport It will determine the type of carrier, equipment, best routes and any permits that will be needed.

• Oversized shipping: Consumers with heavy equipment transportation needs can contact a logistics specialist with details regarding their transport. They will need to provide the name, make, model, dimensions and the number of vehicles that will need to be moved.

• Fifth wheel transportation: We Will Transport It offers domestic transportation of fifth wheel vehicles. Consumers should have accurate measurements and a clear timeframe with pickup and drop-off locations specified. Water tanks should be emptied, gas valves closed and cabinets secured before pickup.

• Pricing: Pricing varies greatly depending on the type and weight of the vehicle, permits, price of diesel, insurance and transportation pickup and drop-off location. Another factor that can affect price is if the customer is using open or enclosed shipping. Consumers can call the toll-free number online for a quote.

• Enclosed transport: We Will Transport It offers enclosed transports for consumers with more valuable freight such as antique cars, motorcycles or sports cars. Their enclosed trailers can transport two to four vehicles. An enclosed carrier has a $1 million insurance policy per vehicle so any vehicle valued at $100,000 or more should consider using this option.

• Best for: Consumers who need to transport oversized vehicles or boats domestically or internationally.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

We Will Transport It Company Information

We Will Transport It, Inc.
2800 W Oakland Park Blvd
Oakland Park
FL
877-880-5991
www.wewilltransportit.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business