We Will Transport It
4.50/5

Ship Your Car

We Will Transport It

Since 2009, We Will Transport It has provided customers transportation for heavy load hauling. We specialize in transport services, which include; Auto Transport, Motorcycle Transport, RV Transport, Boat Transport, and more.

Let us take care of your move and get your vehicle where it needs to be fast. Our licensed and insured drivers will ensure your transition is smooth. Visit our website today to learn more!

Ship Your Car

143 We Will Transport It Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 25, 2019

This was the first time I was transporting my car across state lines and to be honest I was very worried about. I searched Consumer Affairs/Better Business Bureau for the top rated interstate car transport companies and I was not disappointed. Although I wanted to find a company that did its own shipping and was not simply a broker, Jesse in sales assured me that although We Will Transport It was a hybrid company, meaning they did both, the companies that worked with them were top notch and trust worth.

Jesse was great in covering all my concerns and I felt very trusting of the company. And I was right to. The car shipping company that ended up transporting my car was M&A Auto Transport and the driver Michel was very nice and attentive. He stayed in communication with me and delivered the car about four days later. I am very happy with this whole process. It went seamlessly and I would trust both companies with my business again and recommend them to anyone!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I bought a PistenBully 240D out of state and I was going to have it delivered to my home in California. We Will Transport It responded to my email inquiry and their quote was a little on the high side but they negotiated it with me. I felt that it was worth it for what I got. The salesman closed the deal and the other fellow kept me posted. The interaction with them was very good, professional and well done. I was expecting it to take a long time but they did it within half the timeframe that I anticipated. They jumped on it and got it moving.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I'm a used equipment dealer, and I sell all over the world. I had a customer who bought a 52,000-lb excavator in Cleveland and needed transport, and we wrapped the transport up in the deal. I have two brokers I deal with, but they felt comfortable with whatever numbers they wanted to give me, and they were really high. I contacted We Will Transport It and talked to Ben. He was great and knew what he was talking about. He was very responsive to everything that I've had and quick with quotes. He actually quoted another machine for me to ship. I've dealt with a lot of companies trying to find three good companies to deal with, and I found one in We Will Transport It to help me with some of my shipping. They did a really good job.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I've used We Will Transport It multiple times to ship multiple trucks. Recently, I had a customer that was in Nevada. Their company bought a truck and they didn't want to fly out and drive it back. So, we needed to get the truck over to them. We Will Transport It has been very reliable and we’ve never had any problems with them. Because we're really the middleman between getting the truck transported and the end-user who is our customer, we need somebody that we can count on: a company through which the truck we ship comes when they say it's gonna come. Though their service was expensive, it's reasonable and it's worth it to be able to count on them and make sure they can ship the truck quickly. Furthermore, their reps were awesome and they bent over backwards for us.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I didn’t wanna fly out and drive the car back so I had it transported. I chose We Will Transport It since I had another company that dropped the ball. Plus I have used We Will Transport It years ago on another vehicle. The recent transport went very well. The only issue was when the car got here, there was a lot of dirt on it. The car above it had a leaky oil pan. The delivery guys arrived here at 11:00 o’clock at night which was fine because I wanted to get the car off. They could’ve gone home to Miami or wherever they were going to get a night’s rest all the way from Arizona but they didn’t. They did a good job.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

Original review: July 8, 2019

I had a very bad experience with this Company. I am a very busy physician and do not usually have time to write reviews but what I want through over the past few days made me write about my experience. I found "We Will Transport It" through internet for transporting my luxury car. I needed the transport to be on a specific date, July 5th and just to be safe I ordered an enclosed transport. I mentioned to the agent that I was leaving my current location permanently and therefore I was not flexible about the date. My concern was that my requested date was the day after a major holiday but I was reassured that this was not a problem at all. The week before my transport I sent 2 separate emails to confirm the transport and both times I was reassured that everything is in order and I was going to be contacted by the dispatcher 24 hours prior to the transport.

I did not receive any calls from the dispatcher the day before transport. Once I called the company, I was told that this was a holiday week and they probably were not able to transport the car on July 5th. I mentioned that I had several communications and was told that a driver was going to be available on July 5th. Without even apologizing, the company agent told me that I could leave my car with a friend and they would transport it the following week. I told him that this was unacceptable and mentioned my previous communications and reassurance that I received from the company. This was an expensive car and that's why I agreed to pay twice as much for an enclosed encounter on a specific date. He told me he was going to work on it and contact me once he had a solution. I never received any phone calls from him and my own calls and messages remained unanswered.

On July 5th I found another transport after contacting several other companies. Despite all these troubles and paying much more for the transport I was very happy that I finally sent my car and decided to let go of the matter. However, this morning (Monday July 8th) and after my car is already at its new location, I received a phone call from the dispatcher that they are sending a driver to pick up the car. I told the dispatcher that my car is already transported and he got upset with me that I did not cancel my order. I told him that he was being inappropriate and I am going to write a review. His answer was "you can do whatever you want".

I totally understand that a company may not be able to fulfill a commitment. No one is perfect. But I expected an apology from the company instead of false reassurances, ignoring my phone calls and then calling me 4 days after to arrange a transfer. I hope the management of this company considers this review in improving the quality of their services. Note: I have all of my communications with the company in case the management is interested.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Opposed to the horror stories we had heard about this industry Carlo helped calm us down and explained how it works and that's exactly how it went... We Will Transport It thanks for getting my beautiful 2019 C7 Corvette home quickly and safely!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I needed to have a vehicle transported from state a to b. I had a tight time deadline. I called 9 or 10 places prior to this company. I was assured by Rocky not a problem, it will be picked up and arrive by the dates requested. Simply just didn't happen, was picked up 4 days after scheduled, arrived well past when it needed to be here. The other companies at least had the decency to state they cannot hire drivers who show up when paid or work as contracted. But not Rocky, he just lied. If you can't trust them with their word, why would you trust them with your vehicle?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

Contracted them to deliver a truck - paid upfront. Truck was a auction vehicle - had to be picked up by a certain date. Transport It knew this upfront and said, "No Problem." They failed to pick it up on time and said they would send another truck which took an additional 4 days. The auction site charged late storage fees due to their late pickup. They refused to pay the late fee and could not reach me (although I gave them 2 telephone numbers they only called the landline). So truck wasn't picked up. I then called them for 4 days straight and they refused to answer my call. The final humiliation is that they refused to refund my money even though I had to pay storage fees and an extra 500 to get another trucking outfit to get the vehicle. Beware of this company.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I had a fifth wheel motorhome that needed to be moved and We Will Transport It gave me the best bid. The customer service rep was helpful and answered all my questions. I called him back several times until we made a final decision.

We Will Transport It, Inc. expert review by ConsumerAffairs

We Will Transport It specializes in transporting and shipping all types of vehicles, boats and heavy equipment. They have a list of licensed and insured auto transportation companies that they work with, allowing them to provide consumers with multiple quotes so they can choose the best option based on their transport needs.

• Boat transport: We Will Transport It specializes in transporting boats of all shapes and sizes anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as the Virgin Islands and Costa Rica. The crucial information needed to transport a boat includes full dimensions including height, weight, length and widths of the boat and the pickup and delivery addresses. If the boat will be transported by land domestically, We Will Transport It will determine the type of carrier, equipment, best routes and any permits that will be needed.

• Oversized shipping: Consumers with heavy equipment transportation needs can contact a logistics specialist with details regarding their transport. They will need to provide the name, make, model, dimensions and the number of vehicles that will need to be moved.

• Fifth wheel transportation: We Will Transport It offers domestic transportation of fifth wheel vehicles. Consumers should have accurate measurements and a clear timeframe with pickup and drop-off locations specified. Water tanks should be emptied, gas valves closed and cabinets secured before pickup.

• Pricing: Pricing varies greatly depending on the type and weight of the vehicle, permits, price of diesel, insurance and transportation pickup and drop-off location. Another factor that can affect price is if the customer is using open or enclosed shipping. Consumers can call the toll-free number online for a quote.

• Enclosed transport: We Will Transport It offers enclosed transports for consumers with more valuable freight such as antique cars, motorcycles or sports cars. Their enclosed trailers can transport two to four vehicles. An enclosed carrier has a $1 million insurance policy per vehicle so any vehicle valued at $100,000 or more should consider using this option.

• Best for: Consumers who need to transport oversized vehicles or boats domestically or internationally.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
      ConsumerAffairs Research Team

We Will Transport It Company Information

We Will Transport It, Inc.
      2800 W Oakland Park Blvd