We Will Transport It

We Will Transport It

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I needed to ship a big truck and a friend of mine told me about We Will Transport It. I called a couple of places and they gave me the runaround and we were trying to hurry up and get the truck down here from up north. But with We will Transport, their customer service was perfect. I had no issues at all. They did an excellent job and they made it on time. I'd suggest them to other people and would let them know that they did a good job.

We Will Transport It is always on time. Plus, they have the best prices, the best rates, and the best customer service. It's been a wonderful experience. I've been transporting for a long time and they are the most helpful while transporting business through. There's no better way to go. If there's ever a problem, all I got to do is call and it's 100% perfect. They’re always on point on every question I have and they know what they’re doing. They are running a great operation and I don’t see myself going to anyone else.

We Will Transport It has good reviews so I went with them. Their customer service was great. They gave me good recommendations and alternatives. It was really neat. I recommend them to everybody now.

My experience with We Will Transport It was fine. The quote that I was given was fine too. I like their price and everything was smooth. I would recommend them.

My 2017 Toyota Tundra broke down in Florida so I had to ship it to Virginia. Being I went through a few different quotes, I thought what I got from We Will Transport It was very fair. They weren’t the cheapest or the most expensive but when they called, I felt more at ease when I was talking to Dave on the phone, on how he explained everything and how it would work out.

They communicated with me throughout the whole process. They notified me when they were picking the vehicle up and about the route. Originally, they said it was going to take three days. However, being they had different convoys up and had to drop cars at a couple of car dealerships here, they said they could get it to me a little quicker. It only took them a day and a half to get it here. They also called telling me who the driver was and when they were expected to be here. Then they gave him my phone number so then he called to tell me he was in the area. The driver met me at my house and did everything they needed to do. All in all, it was an excellent experience. If I ever get to do it again, I would definitely call We Will Transport It.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

I was getting a roll-off truck shipped from Pennsylvania to Baton Rouge, Louisiana and We Will Transport It was recommended to me. Once I got with them, everything went smoothly. Their people were very knowledgeable and kept me informed on what was going on. The service was good. It had a few ups and downs but not enough to say that I wouldn't use them again. I'll use them again simply because of that knowledge and how they kept me informed.

We had old cars from a salvage auction transported back to my shop. I found We Will Transport It online and they were the first company that answered my phone. Their quote is reasonable and it's a good company. We use them once in a while and their representative is a good guy.

I had my minivan transported down to Florida. It's a wheelchair van and my wife needed it for when we were there for the winter. I got over 100 different quotes from the inquiry, and We Will Transport It seemed to be the ones that cut to the chase. They weren't filling all the gaps like everybody else was and I liked that they didn't hound me as well. The interactions with customer service were straightforward. I called up, got everything booked, felt good about it, and that was it.

I needed to ship my car down to Florida because I was staying down there for a while. We Will Transport It put a flyer on my car window so, I called them up to see what it was about and then I used them. Last year, the quotes were okay but when I had to get my car down in New York, I had to wait a very long time for the guy to come. I finally took a car service over to where he had the transport because he was having trouble with it and I got tired of waiting. So, that wasn't so good either. Then, the last time, I used somebody else because they were too expensive. They wanted $700 to come down here and going back, they wanted $950. So, I called another place and they were willing to do it for $700. But I had no problems with their customer service and their level of service was okay.

I needed to transport a mechanic's truck that we bought, and We Will Transport It was able to move it for us the fastest. They gave us a reasonable quote and they were prompt in getting back to me. They were also very friendly and knowledgeable, and they didn't overpromise or undersell. They did a great job.

I moved from one state to another and needed to transport a vehicle. I have an uncle who has been using We Will Transport It service for a while and he recommended that I use them. I was a little bit disappointed with the quote they gave me because in the beginning, they told me it will be $700. Then about two days before the shipment, they told me that they will be charging me $1,000. But it was a good service overall that I really liked. And when I come back to Florida, I will use them again if they allow me.

I have two dealerships and do 400 cars a year and have used We Will Transport It for three to five years now. I work with Will, the owner, most of the time. I had a broker for a while and the broker went someplace else and stiffed me. Then, I went back to Will and he's been taking good care of me. I like him, he's done a good job. I normally trust him to give me a good quote but if I think it's not, then I go shopping myself. I send a lot of customers to him directly if I'm busy and he always takes good care of them because they'd come in and thank me. The follow up is good and I've never had any problem with the drivers. I'm very happy with it.

I had three vehicles on three different occasions and I needed them to get from point A to point B. I had a good experience with We Will Transport It the first time, which led to the second and third time. They broker out transporting and they did what they said they were going to do at a price I was going to pay.

I was moving states so I needed my car shipped. We Will Transport It had a more reasonable price so I went with them. All their reps were good, except for the driver. I gave him the check beforehand because the lady that was gonna pick up my car at Virginia didn't have any cash on her. I told him, "Don't make me double-pay because I already paid here." Then, I get a call from my friend's mom saying, "He was trying to charge me $675," when I already paid and I had the receipt. I understand it could be a mistake, but that was a hassle. Other than that, it was a positive experience.

We Will Transport It gave me a reasonable fee to transport trucks, so I contracted them to do it and I've used them a couple of times now. They’ve delivered what they’ve said, always been helpful and I never had any issues. I'd call them again.

I've used We Will Transport It several times and they have always given me excellent service. This driver was excellent, communication was great and the vehicle was delivered early. I couldn't have been more pleased. I will gladly use them again.

We needed to transport a car and We Will Transport It was highly recommended to us by someone that already had dealings with them and were totally satisfied. They did an absolutely fantastic job and we didn't have any problems at all. We'd recommend them.

I TELL EVERYONE TO GO WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE THE BEST ALL AROUND! I recommend this company to my friends who need a reliable and confident company to transport. From 1-10 it's a 10+. So nice and friendly, answers all questions!

We Will Transport It has done a couple of things for me like transporting a vehicle and one of my boats, and they did a good job. They picked up what I needed them to pick up. On my second run, I had them move a shipping container out to one of my hunting places, which is pretty laborious. I was shocked that they actually got it out there and delivered when they were supposed to. They solved the problem for me. They are as advertised and I’d definitely use them again.

Great job on a hectic experience. Went above and beyond to ship our jeep back from a island to the US. Stayed in touch with us during the whole move. Would use them again on my next shipping job.

I had a great experience, all the representatives I worked with, especially Art and Brain, were very professional and helpful. They walked me through every single step. The company picked up the car and delivered it on the exact days they said they were. So there were no problems no delays and the payment was extremely easy and chaos-free. I would definitely transport a car again through this company if needed.

I had my personal car transported from Florida to Pennsylvania. We Will Transport It seemed organized when I talked to them. I also looked at their ratings and the comments that people had made online and it seemed good so I went with them. I felt confident in their pricing. The quote they gave me was in line with a couple of other companies and maybe a little more but they sent me a paper and an email that I had to sign so I knew they couldn't raise the price.

Once they had the driver and the time lined up, the dispatcher called me to let me know of the timeframe. They also called me the day after the pick-up date to make sure that everything had gone well and the day before my vehicle was due to be delivered. They didn't drive me crazy but they kept in touch with me to let me know how everything was moving along. Then they followed up with me to make sure everything was okay with the delivery, two days afterward. I've recommended them to a friend and I’ll probably use them again the next time I have to head north.

Great service. Got the 1951 Chevy car here, when others couldn't. The car was located in an isolated area of Idaho. This combined with winter weather deterred others. We Will Transport It got the job done. Thank you.

We Will Transport It bailed me out. Some company had given me a lowball price and I had all kinds of fees and charges from stores because I couldn’t get a company to transport the boat. I called We Will Transport It and they showed up the next day. The owner William had a dispatcher to keep me updated day in, day out. I got the driver’s name and number, and then when it was dispatched, they called me and the people at the pickup so they can get the lift service ready for the boat.

They got the boat onto the trailer and the driver strapped it in. They took a picture and texted it to me so that I had verification and then they processed a deposit. I paid for the balance when they got to the port and delivered it. They did the job as I asked and got there on time. The driver never stopped. It was all business. He was a real nice guy too. The owner did a great job and I owe it all to him. Everything he promised happened so I think they deserve a good advertisement. I’ve already referred friends and family.

I had We Will Transport It transport a service truck and it was an excellent experience. The quote they offered me was very fair. Working with customer service went very smooth. They kept me updated on what was going on. The delivery was early, which was fine, and the carrier driver was a nice guy. I’d highly recommend them. They’re good to work with.

I had a car transported by We Will Transport It from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale and everything was intact. The customer service rep who helped me was very nice. He was very friendly and he contacted me to let me know where the car was located and when I expect for it to happen and he checked with me until I actually got the car. They delivered when they said they were gonna deliver. I had never done that before but it was much easier than I thought it would be. Everything was very good and I'll recommend We Will Transport It to a friend.

We are a business and we have cars everywhere. We found We Will Transport It on the yellow pages and found that they were legal and had insurance. We use them to pick up our customers' cars when they can't pay for them anymore. We tell them information and they go to that location and picks up the car. They are dependable. But if there's another transport company that's cheaper and reasonable, we'll choose them probably.

Love these guys! I have used them at least 6 times. I ship regularly, and am thrilled I found We Will Transport. I have shipped two inoperables from same location (very difficult), and they went the extra mile to get it taken care of. Thanks!

I recommend We Will Transport to people because they always take care of my vehicles from beginning to completion of the transport of the vehicle(s). Their team is very responsive which is comforting as a customer. We Will Transport is the way to go!

We arranged a pick up of some equipment that we purchased. The seller was a little scattered and inaccurate with the details including an incorrect address. The seller became difficult to deal with and made the pick up challenging at best. Thank goodness for Brian as he was on the ball and stayed in contact even after normal business hours and not only made the deal possible but remained professional all the way through even when the seller I was buying from became rude and unwilling to aid in the coordination. Once the driver was able to get access to the equipment everything went very smoothly. Brian and the team at We Will Transport It made a challenging situation bearable and has earned my business for any future trucking needs. Thanks.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

We Will Transport It specializes in transporting and shipping all types of vehicles, boats and heavy equipment. They have a list of licensed and insured auto transportation companies that they work with, allowing them to provide consumers with multiple quotes so they can choose the best option based on their transport needs.

• Boat transport: We Will Transport It specializes in transporting boats of all shapes and sizes anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as the Virgin Islands and Costa Rica. The crucial information needed to transport a boat includes full dimensions including height, weight, length and widths of the boat and the pickup and delivery addresses. If the boat will be transported by land domestically, We Will Transport It will determine the type of carrier, equipment, best routes and any permits that will be needed.
  • Oversized shipping: Consumers with heavy equipment transportation needs can contact a logistics specialist with details regarding their transport. They will need to provide the name, make, model, dimensions and the number of vehicles that will need to be moved.
  • Fifth wheel transportation: We Will Transport It offers domestic transportation of fifth wheel vehicles. Consumers should have accurate measurements and a clear timeframe with pickup and drop-off locations specified. Water tanks should be emptied, gas valves closed and cabinets secured before pickup.
  • Pricing: Pricing varies greatly depending on the type and weight of the vehicle, permits, price of diesel, insurance and transportation pickup and drop-off location. Another factor that can affect price is if the customer is using open or enclosed shipping. Consumers can call the toll-free number online for a quote.
  • Enclosed transport: We Will Transport It offers enclosed transports for consumers with more valuable freight such as antique cars, motorcycles or sports cars. Their enclosed trailers can transport two to four vehicles. An enclosed carrier has a $1 million insurance policy per vehicle so any vehicle valued at $100,000 or more should consider using this option.
  • Best for Consumers who need to transport oversized vehicles or boats domestically or internationally.

We Will Transport It Company Profile

We Will Transport It, Inc.
2800 W Oakland Park Blvd