4.69/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2009, We Will Transport It has provided customers transportation for heavy load hauling. We specialize in transport services, which include; Auto Transport, Motorcycle Transport, RV Transport, Boat Transport, and more.

Let us take care of your move and get your vehicle where it needs to be fast. Our licensed and insured drivers will ensure your transition is smooth. Visit our website today to learn more!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2017

96 We Will Transport It Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

My truck broke down and I needed to transport my lift. A friend of mine told me to call We Will Transport It. Everybody kept me informed and everything worked out. I called and asked for a date, then the rep called me back and told me he had it either day. I told him which one I wanted and then he called me back to tell me that he got it for that date and time. The service was excellent and I appreciate everything that they did. I'd recommend them to somebody else.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I bought a car out of state and I needed it shipped to me. A dealer recommended We Will Transport It to me, so I went with them. Mark, the rep that I talked to, was wonderful. Everything was good, easy, fast and friendly.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I had my car transported by We Will Transport It and they seemed to be very friendly. I was going with someone else but the broker that I was going with couldn't find a dealer to ship the car. We Will Transport It was a little bit higher in price when they first quoted me, so I went with the broker, but the broker couldn't find someone in time. And then, We Will Transport It called me and they lowered the price and were able to come pick it up. Everything was smooth after that. They were good. I ended up talking to the owner and he was very responsive. He let me know the information when it came to the drivers and when they were going to be dropping things off. The driver communicated with me just fine. So, I didn't have any problems with my service.

They came and picked up my car on a Wednesday, and I told them that I would be available in the next seven days. They called me on Friday and said, "Okay, it's going to be on delivered on Saturday." And I was like, "Woah!" It would have been perfect if we were already here. But they ended up dropping it off at my cousin's house. They understood the change and that we weren't physically here, and they didn't charge me extra to take it to my cousin's house that wasn't too far from where we were living. It was fine and I'd use them again.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

My daughter is in college and I needed to move the car to a different state. I went with We Will Transport after someone from that company responded. The quote given to me was alright though, I didn’t realize it cost more to ship the car one way or another. But everything worked out right and their service was acceptable. The customer service representative made sure it’s done and all my interactions with the driver were perfect.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I have lots of new vehicles that needed to be delivered and We Will Transport It was referred to me by one of the car dealerships. The free quote I got from them was fair and their customer service representative was very good. There were two different drivers who dropped off my vehicles at two different drop-off points and both of them were great. They did a nice job and the delivery didn’t take long. I’d recommend We Will Transport It.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We Will Transport It, Inc.?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

My niece was going back to Texas and I needed a company to transport her Toyota Camry there. So I went online, thought about We Will Transport It’s number and called them. The schedule they set for transporting the car was good but they came one day late. They tried to call me about it and I thought I would pick up my niece’s car on the 20th, but when I called them, they said they would come on the 21st. Other than the delay, everything’s good.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

We have a history with We Will Transport It and I’ve been working with them for the past four years. They are fast, professional and courteous. We recently had a vehicle that was repossessed out of state that needed to be shipped. The quote was a little high because I’ve gotten quotes from different companies that were less. But I need to find somebody quick and sometimes there's short notice so I don’t have another choice. I talk to John from customer service for the most part. He’s very good at getting back to me but the last time I tried getting a hold of him, I had a hard time and there was another girl who helped us.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I had a tractor I needed hauled so I got on the internet looking for options and We Will Transport It’s rate was the best one I found. It took a few calls because I thought I had one tractor bought and that one didn’t work, so we had to do some changing on their quotes. But their representative did a good job and things went smoothly. I kept in touch with their driver and I knew he was coming when he did. Everything worked out right and I’d use them again if I need something else transported.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

We were sending a car down to where we winter at and we needed it shipped. Someone gave me the number of We Will Transport It and when I called, the rep was nice and helpful. I had to change some days and times and he was very good. They also gave me a good quote. Overall they knew what they were doing and were efficient.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

We update vehicles. We put utility stakes and stamp bodies on them. We were in need of a trucking company to send the completed vehicles to the end user. We had our own trucking company for years, but we dismantled it earlier this year. The quote for shipping that we got from We Will Transport It was good. Brad was the only person that I dealt with there and his service was excellent. If the quote was too high compared to that of other companies, I would tell Brad about it and he would see what he could do to get the price down. We've had a good experience with We Will Transport It and I've been pleased with them.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

I needed to ship a car for school and We Will Transport It gave me the perfect price so I went with them. They knew that I was a student and they gave me a great deal for two vehicles. They contacted me and told me everything I needed to know, including how to pay for their service. Their driver was also on time and overall, We Will Transport It gave me good customer service.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I was moving and I was looking forward to driving but I had come across some problems. So I Googled transporting a vehicle from one state to another and We Will Transport It came up. I was checking reviews and I viewed some of the prices. Theirs was the lowest price but they had the best reviews. The quote they gave me was also reasonable given the timeframe. I called them on Wednesday and the driver picked up my car on Thursday. Then I got the car on Tuesday, so it was quick.

Their reps were professional and walked me through everything because I was moving from Wisconsin to Houston. The driver gave dispatch to We Will Transport It and he had me updated on the whole process. I had his direct number and I liked that I could call him to ask how everything’s going. Overall, the service I got from them was great. I’ll be shipping my stuff back in March and I’ll most definitely use We Will Transport It again. I also know a couple of family members that are moving around who asked me what I used and I told them about We Will Transport It. They were reasonable and I didn’t have damages.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I was executing a military move and needed a truck transported. We Will Transport It had good customer feedback and a good price. However, I was a little disappointed because I contacted them months ahead of time, and I didn't get an actual scheduled delivery date until a couple of days before because they were unable to find somebody to transport it. And then, they wound up having to change the price that I was originally quoted by several hundred dollars. At that point, it was about two days from moving, so I didn't get to compare it to others. I would have most likely gotten it cancelled and gone with somebody else based on what almost potentially appeared to be a bait-and-switch.

But once we started talking more within the final week and a half before I was scheduled to move, all of the interactions were good. Also, the driver was great. The guy drove across country in two days. They got the truck over here in good shape and did it faster than I ever thought they would. But I was still disappointed with the fact that over the 2 months from when I initially scheduled it to when I was moving, that there wasn't a whole lot of action or communication that they were having problems finding somebody. I was satisfied, but not quite happy.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I'm a dealer and I ship everyday. Mike at We Will Transport It does 30 to 40 cars a month for me and he's real good. I've dealt with a lot of shippers and never had any issues with him. Their price is fair and is always what they say it's going to be. It's pretty much standard compared to others and they’re all going to be about the same rate. The difference would be in the quality of service, if they keep track of what they’re doing and keep up with it, and We Will Transport It does that. They always do what they say they're going to do and show up when they say they're going to. They have always been on time but occasionally, there's a snag like the one in Atlanta where the car couldn't be brought back because of the storm. I'd use them a few thousand times and I recommend them all the time.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

It was a pleasure doing business with We Will Transport It. I used them before and when I bought a wheel loader and had to ship it back because it was no good, I used them again. I got to know the reps, Brad and Shay and everything was fine. Sometimes, when there's nobody trucking in a certain area, it's tough to get a good rate, but I got a pretty good quote from them. Also, it was a good service overall.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Everything was great with We Will Transport It. I sent a cab and frame to Texas and it was shipped back out as a dump truck. The shipment went well. I trusted the Lord on it and We Will Transport It was wonderful. Travis, the rep who did the scheduling, was patient. I would use them again if I need to.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I had to ship my 2010 Toyota as I was moving from Jersey to Florida. I liked that Brad treated me honestly. There was communication and he was on point. I checked out the reviews and decided to give We Will Transport It a try. I was given a good quote and I paid exactly what I was told I was going to pay. The car only took 24 hours to get there and I expected it to get there a day later. The people who were transporting it kept communicating and they were honest as well. They told me the time that it was going to be there. They did a good job. The service I got from We Will Transport It is just perfect. It was a great experience and I already recommended them to a friend.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I bought cars on the auction and I needed to transport them so I got in touch with We Will Transport It which was recommended to me. Their representative, Mike, was good. We had a small incident. One of my cars was scratched by the driver but Mike took care of everything. While I didn’t end up paying close to what was quoted the charge was fair and their communication was good. With some of the guys you usually call and they don’t even answer the phone or they lie with truckers. With them everything was kind of delay and that is pretty much the way it was.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I had my vehicle transported from Connecticut to South Carolina. We Will Transport It was good and the quote they gave me was reasonable. The customer service representative was good in scheduling. Everything was on time and the gentleman that drove the truck showed up when he was supposed to. I'd suggest We Will Transport It to somebody else.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I needed some farm equipment transported as I don't have anything big enough to haul it down myself. I googled and found We Will Transport It. I called in and told their rep what I had to have and he told me that he'd get back with me within a couple of hours and he did. He said what he could do for me and what the price would be and then we proceeded from there. He was good and he kept me informed and I like that. The quote given was decent. It was a long way but I was comfortable with the price. The gentleman that drove the truck was a nice guy and I got along really well with him. He's definitely good at what he does. I'd definitely recommend We Will Transport It.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I had a car transported from point A to point B and We Will Transport It was referred to me. The cost was slightly above average but the customer service team did a good job. They kept me informed and did what they were supposed to do. The driver, although he was an independent contractor, also did a number 1 job.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

I got a car transported by We Will Transport It. They were great. Michael is a great dude and he helped me out a lot and the driver was cool. Mike on the phone was good. It has been really great, easy and smooth. I'm really happy with the whole experience. I’ve already recommended them to friends and family

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I moved to Colorado and I didn’t take my boat with me. Instead of driving 21 hours back and then getting it onto my truck and driving 21 hours back out, I decided to contract it out to We Will Transport It. I talked to a few people and everything was quick and organized. Also, the boat got out here within the next couple of days and it was an amazing turnaround time from when I made the call to when it was scheduled to when I actually got it. It's pretty straightforward and they did what they said they were going to do.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I had to transfer my truck from Texas to California and the delivery date kept getting changed. The gentleman named Mike from We Will Transport It told me that my truck was going to be picked up from the dealer on a Saturday and it wasn’t. The dealer wanted it out of his shop and they’re waiting for them but he didn’t show up. Then he said it’ll be picked up on Monday but the transporter didn’t come until Tuesday. He came right before the dealership closed so they also had to stay open to accommodate.

Mike said I could use a credit card when we first made the arrangements. And when I ran the credit card, he specifically told me that they want to do everything now and I agreed. He ran it for $175 and I never received a receipt for that. Mike said he would send it so we're still waiting on that piece. And then it got sprung on us at the end that it wasn’t like it. When it was time to pay, I couldn’t use the credit card. He and my wife had a very heated argument regarding it. We went with them because they would take a credit card. Also, we already had spent $1400 with the dealer and their transport person flaked so they were sending us our money back. So we were going to have We Will Transport It do it but we needed a credit card because we had cash floating out there.

Also, I thought the whole thing was going to be on one deal and then he said that I have to come up with $1400 when the guy gets here. I went and got a cashier’s check which I wasn’t expecting to get. The transport gentleman came and said he can run a credit card when I asked him. So I took the check back and he ran the credit card for me. He did it right there on his phone. So they ran my credit card twice. But outside of that confusion, everything was fine once I was able to deal directly with the transport guy.

Their communication sucked. But once the transporter had the truck, I felt comfortable. And if I have to do it again, I know how to go about doing it and I would want to try to hold them to whatever they say is true. When they give a time that the truck is going to be picked up, they should be where they say they are going to be. And they should not let the customer keep calling. It was a big mess and the hauler saved the day for them.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

We were moving and We Will Transport It had a good price for moving our car. At that time, they also said they could get it shipped quicker than the other companies did. Plus, when we first started out, I was still trying to make a decision and the guy was super nice and not pushy. He had given me information and told me to just let him know when I've decided. The service was good all the way around and We Will Transport It had been dependable. We were real happy with them.

We Will Transport It response

Jodi,

Thank you, for your business. I am glad your satisfied with the service your received.

We Will Transport it Team

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

I’ve had equipment and vehicles moved with We Will Transport It and most of them were for my company. I’ve used one transport company prior and the experience wasn’t good so I kept hiring new ones until I got We Will Transport It. They're very professional and since I’ve used them the first time two years ago, they’ve transported everything for me. They do a phenomenal job and I always have a good experience every time I use them. Mainly, I deal with John and he’s topnotch. The drivers they’ve had that delivered to me were very nice persons and took very good care of whatever they held. They're very good and when they said they’re going to have a delivery, it’s usually right on time or very close to the time they told me.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

I was moving and I needed to transfer my two cars out. We Will Transport It was the first transport company I called and the quote they gave me was great.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

We shipped a vehicle this year with We Will Transport It. It was cold and snowing when the drivers came and got it. The guy sat down, drove out the factory and headed to Virginia. It was a husband and wife team and they were good, professional people.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

We sell and collect old cars and I was taking my 1975 Cadillac to a classic auto show. A classic car dealership in Nashville named Gateway Classic Cars recommended We Will Transport It. I called and told them to come and get the vehicle, made sure of some stuff in it, deliver it and that I'll pay cash. I'm going to do more of that and I'm transporting a ’69 Corvette with them in about another week.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I was moving and I needed to ship my GMC truck. The first transport company fell through and didn’t show up and I used We Will Transport It. They gave me a good quote and it was a quick transaction. The person in Florida who arranged the transport was ok but the actual transporter was poor and a little hard to deal with. He wanted to tell me he couldn't get into the parking lot to pick up the truck so I told him there are 18-wheelers parked there. Then again during delivery, he wanted to change the time and I said I got to get the money together and so I'll see if I can do it. But then I called him back and said that I was already driving somewhere else so if he wanted his money then he needed to come and drop off my car.

We Will Transport It response

Mr. Fenton

We thank you for your business. I apologize for he drivers behavior. We aim for great customer services. It's unfortunate that you had an issue with your driver. We will look into this situation and issue a report. We appreciate your business, and look forward to doing business in the future as well.

Than you,

We Will Transport It Team

We Will Transport It, Inc. expert review by ConsumerAffairs

We Will Transport It specializes in transporting and shipping all types of vehicles, boats and heavy equipment. They have a list of licensed and insured auto transportation companies that they work with, allowing them to provide consumers with multiple quotes so they can choose the best option based on their transport needs.

• Boat transport: We Will Transport It specializes in transporting boats of all shapes and sizes anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as the Virgin Islands and Costa Rica. The crucial information needed to transport a boat includes full dimensions including height, weight, length and widths of the boat and the pickup and delivery addresses. If the boat will be transported by land domestically, We Will Transport It will determine the type of carrier, equipment, best routes and any permits that will be needed.

• Oversized shipping: Consumers with heavy equipment transportation needs can contact a logistics specialist with details regarding their transport. They will need to provide the name, make, model, dimensions and the number of vehicles that will need to be moved.

• Fifth wheel transportation: We Will Transport It offers domestic transportation of fifth wheel vehicles. Consumers should have accurate measurements and a clear timeframe with pickup and drop-off locations specified. Water tanks should be emptied, gas valves closed and cabinets secured before pickup.

• Pricing: Pricing varies greatly depending on the type and weight of the vehicle, permits, price of diesel, insurance and transportation pickup and drop-off location. Another factor that can affect price is if the customer is using open or enclosed shipping. Consumers can call the toll-free number online for a quote.

• Enclosed transport: We Will Transport It offers enclosed transports for consumers with more valuable freight such as antique cars, motorcycles or sports cars. Their enclosed trailers can transport two to four vehicles. An enclosed carrier has a $1 million insurance policy per vehicle so any vehicle valued at $100,000 or more should consider using this option.

• Best for: Consumers who need to transport oversized vehicles or boats domestically or internationally.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

We Will Transport It Company Information

We Will Transport It, Inc.
2800 W Oakland Park Blvd