4.3/5 (45 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now
Author picture
Written by Taylor Sansano
Edited by Jon Bortin

About Safe Ship Moving

Safe Ship Moving Services is a licensed interstate moving broker based in South Florida. As a broker, Safe Ship connects customers to registered carriers with the best rates and terms for their specific situations. Because the site offers limited information, customers should call to speak with a Safe Ship Moving representative and get a free quote.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Licensed interstate broker
    • Full-service packing available
    • Corporate and military moves

Cons

• No local moves
    • No quick online quotes

Bottom Line

Safe Ship Moving is a licensed broker offering corporate, military and long-distance moving services. Customers work directly with a moving coordinator to get a quote and schedule a move with a carrier.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

What is Safe Ship Moving?

Safe Ship Moving Services is a licensed interstate broker, meaning it connects customers with qualified carriers to complete long-distance moves. Each customer works with a personal moving agent to book a carrier for their specific move at a price that works for their budget. Safe Ship Moving’s services include long-distance, corporate and military moves. The company has helped more than 400 clients with relocations, according to its website.

Safe Ship Moving services

Safe Ship Moving provides customers with long-distance, corporate and military moving services, including full-service packing and unpacking.

• Long-distance moves: Safe Shipping Moving Services can assist with any long-distance move, with prices starting at $1,500. It coordinates with carriers to make sure belongings are transported securely and professionally.
    • Corporate moves: Safe Ship helps employees and companies relocate over long distances. A personal move coordinator facilitates the process.
    • Military moves: Safe Shipping Moving Services helps military members and their families with domestic moves and transfers. Its team is available to help service members year-round.

Safe Ship Moving rates

Unfortunately, Safe Ship Moving doesn’t display any cost information online, except a starting long-distance moving cost of $1,500. Customers can get a quote by entering details such as the pickup and destination ZIP codes, the size of the move and the moving date in an online form and waiting for a call back from a representative. You can also request a quote by calling or chatting with an agent via the company’s website.

Safe Ship Moving FAQ

Is Safe Ship Moving a carrier or broker?
    Safe Ship Moving is a licensed interstate broker that connects people with carriers that do the actual moving. You can verify Safe Ship Moving’s registration as a household goods moving broker on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration website.
    Is Safe Ship Moving licensed and insured?
    Safe Ship Moving is licensed with the federal government as a household goods moving broker. You can view insurance and bond information on the FMCSA website.
    Does Safe Ship Moving offer packing services?
    Yes, the company offers full packing and unpacking services. Contact Safe Ship Moving for more details about these services, including costs.
    Where is Safe Ship Moving located?
    Safe Ship Moving is located in Boynton Beach, Florida.

Do we recommend Safe Ship Moving?

Information on Safe Ship Moving’s website is limited, so we recommend calling to speak with a company representative. As a broker, Safe Ship Moving connects customers with carriers that work for their needs and budget. Customers work directly with a personal move coordinator to handle all the details of their move. Compare carrier information, features, prices and customer service from Safe Ship Moving with other brokers and carriers to make the right decision for you.

Safe Ship Moving Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Ship Moving?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Ship Moving?

Original review: April 5, 2022

I called around and got so many different quotes for our out-of-state move. The prices ranged by thousands of dollars with no guarantee that it would not increase after they moved us to our new state. Safe Ship's was the best price, best value, and they were spot on estimating how much our belongings would take to move... all over Facetime! Price was almost exactly what I was quoted, with no surprises and the loading crew and unloading crew were great and professional. Our driver was a pleasure to work with, she was awesome. Great company and experience. Other moving companies can learn from them. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

Moving is stressful, especially when you're a single mom with 3 kids. I decided to go with a moving company this time around because it is just too difficult to pack and load everything myself. When I came across Safe Ship I spoke to a gentleman named Jesse, he told me that they were a broker. I obviously had no clue what that meant, so he explained to me that they have over 300 moving companies, and they lock in my rate. Once he told me that I was sold.

The movers arrived at my house around 8am Sunday morning, and left by 3pm. I was extremely impressed with their professionalism, speed and honesty. I ended up adding a few more items than I was anticipating, so I was charged additional for them but they explained everything to me. They even showed me the markers in the truck that indicate how much space I was using. Definitely made me feel a whole lot better. My movers delivered my stuff 2 weeks later, and worked with my schedule for delivery.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

My moving experience as a whole has been delightful thanks to you guys. Every individual I've interacted with during this move has been extremely kind and helpful. I had some difficulty making it in time to my house to meet the movers so they agreed to let my neighbor be a proxy for me while I was still on my way. I absolutely can not explain how much relief that alone provided me, I was still 3 hours away. When I finally got to my house I was so happy with the way they packed the truck. They really utilized all the space that I paid for. I couldn't believe how much they actually cared about their customers.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

This was the least stressful move we have ever had in our lives! We have moved many times. We called the night before the move to ask if they could bring some extra equipment for moving wardrobes, and they accommodated our last-minute request, no problem. They were on time, efficient and professional in moving my husband and me to a 3 story Condo. Our building floors are original marble, and they were careful not to damage or bump into anything, per the building's request. I don't know what I would have done without these guys. I will happily refer them to my friends and family.

Safe Ship Moving response

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share the experience of relocating with Safe Ship Moving Services. It was a pleasure working with you, we strive to make the process of shipping simple and stress-free.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I booked with Safe Ship Moving Services back in August. They set me up with a great moving team and I am glad I found them. It is a great relief to be in my new home in NC surrounded by my family and belongings again. If you have special needs for your move call Safe Ship they will design the move to fit your needs. Not only did they do an amazing job at pickup they also split my payments into three payments and gave me thirty days of storage while I looked for my forever home in NC. Thank You to all the men and woman that helped my family. 5 star moving experience for sure

Safe Ship Moving response

It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new home!!!

Original review: April 28, 2022

Amazing experience! Everything was smooth and on time and the communication with the customer service and quality assurance was impeccable. I would definitely recommend it especially if you live a busy lifestyle like myself.

Original review: April 9, 2022

They made the move feel effortless from the first phone call to the final walk through. The crew that moved us were professional, courteous and friendly. They took very good care of our furniture and moved a 2-story house in under 4 hours. Will definitely use Safe Ship for our next move.

Original review: April 8, 2022

I have moved coast to coast, 7 times, in my adult life. My experience, with Ship Safe Moving Services, is the absolute worst moving experience I’ve ever encountered! From bait and switch pricing tactics, to very poor communication, to several items being damaged, (some beyond repair), in transit, there is not enough time to adequately describe how extremely disappointed I am! Additionally I have filed a claim, for damages, which has been in the queue for nearly 7 weeks, and it still shows that there are over 200 cases ahead of mine! I have no idea how your company remains in business!

Original review: April 7, 2022

I’m a single mother of 5 kids and relocating across the country for work, you can imagine how crazy and stressful that is… I literally wanted to pull my hair out! Until one of my coworkers recommended Safe Ship Moving and what a great recommendation it turned out to be. The guys Safe Ship sent were very professional and did an awesome job packing all of our things, I was able to focus on the kids while they did the rest. They also did an awesome job with the delivery, we received all of our things and zero damages. Thank you so much Safe Ship!

Original review: April 6, 2022

This was my first experience with this company. They did an outstanding job. From the very first call Norman my rep was very responsive, I got the quote and booking in record time and he was available all the time for any matter that I had. The staff was very courteous and helpful, they took great care of my stuff with every kind of wrappings and box, I will give Norman a call next time I'm moving. Best move!

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Safe Ship Moving Company Information