2. Movers

4.4/5 (7 ratings)

About Safe Ship Moving

Safe Ship Moving Services is a licensed interstate moving broker based in South Florida. As a broker, Safe Ship connects customers to registered carriers with the best rates and terms for their specific situations. Because the site offers limited information, customers should call to speak with a Safe Ship Moving representative and get a free quote.

Pros

• Licensed interstate broker
  • Full-service packing available
  • Corporate and military moves

Cons

• No local moves
  • No quick online quotes

Bottom Line

Safe Ship Moving is a licensed broker offering corporate, military and long-distance moving services. Customers work directly with a moving coordinator to get a quote and schedule a move with a carrier.

What is Safe Ship Moving?

Safe Ship Moving Services is a licensed interstate broker, meaning it connects customers with qualified carriers to complete long-distance moves. Each customer works with a personal moving agent to book a carrier for their specific move at a price that works for their budget. Safe Ship Moving’s services include long-distance, corporate and military moves. The company has helped more than 400 clients with relocations, according to its website.

Safe Ship Moving services

Safe Ship Moving provides customers with long-distance, corporate and military moving services, including full-service packing and unpacking.

• Long-distance moves: Safe Shipping Moving Services can assist with any long-distance move, with prices starting at $1,500. It coordinates with carriers to make sure belongings are transported securely and professionally.
  • Corporate moves: Safe Ship helps employees and companies relocate over long distances. A personal move coordinator facilitates the process.
  • Military moves: Safe Shipping Moving Services helps military members and their families with domestic moves and transfers. Its team is available to help service members year-round.

Safe Ship Moving rates

Unfortunately, Safe Ship Moving doesn’t display any cost information online, except a starting long-distance moving cost of $1,500. Customers can get a quote by entering details such as the pickup and destination ZIP codes, the size of the move and the moving date in an online form and waiting for a call back from a representative. You can also request a quote by calling or chatting with an agent via the company’s website.

Safe Ship Moving FAQ

Safe Ship Moving is a licensed interstate broker that connects people with carriers that do the actual moving. You can verify Safe Ship Moving’s registration as a household goods moving broker on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration website.
Safe Ship Moving is licensed with the federal government as a household goods moving broker. You can view insurance and bond information on the FMCSA website.
Yes, the company offers full packing and unpacking services. Contact Safe Ship Moving for more details about these services, including costs.
Safe Ship Moving is located in Boynton Beach, Florida.

Do we recommend Safe Ship Moving?

Information on Safe Ship Moving’s website is limited, so we recommend calling to speak with a company representative. As a broker, Safe Ship Moving connects customers with carriers that work for their needs and budget. Customers work directly with a personal move coordinator to handle all the details of their move. Compare carrier information, features, prices and customer service from Safe Ship Moving with other brokers and carriers to make the right decision for you.

Safe Ship Moving Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Ship Moving?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Safe Ship Moving?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

AWESOME! That's how I describe the men they send out. They were fast! 4 guys came and packed and moved my entire 3 bedroom home all in one day. The movers clearly loved their job. I had to tip them for the good work. 10/10 guys!

Safe Ship Moving response

Thanks for leaving a review. We are glad you had a great experience. Enjoy your new home.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

Cool company. I had 2 different sales guys, The second was definitely more attentive. He took his time on video and did an inventory so that I can be sure I had correct pricing. I booked my move at this great price thinking it couldn't be real.

Safe Ship Moving response

Moving can be a tough experience, thank you for taking the time to let us get you set up right from the start. A great move starts on the estimate!!!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

My move went perfect. They accommodated my building requirements and came on time. They moved quietly so that my neighbors did not complain. They packed everything so neatly and also gave me a delivery day during pickup. Great work.

Safe Ship Moving response

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you, enjoy your new home.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I was in dire need of a good moving company, I wasn't sure what I was going to do, until my friend told me about Safe Ship and immediately upon speaking with them on the phone I knew that I had found the right guys. Great team! Couldn't have done it without them! 5 stars. Thank you Safe Ship, I will be telling as many as I can about you guys. Very fast very efficient and very professional. Outstanding communication, all at very reasonable expense. I have no complaints.

Safe Ship Moving response

Referral business is always the best kind. Thank you for trusting us. Let us know when you or your friends move in the future. Welcome to the Safe Ship family!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I booked with Safe Ship Moving Services back in August. They set me up with a great moving team and I am glad I found them. It is a great relief to be in my new home in NC surrounded by my family and belongings again. If you have special needs for your move call Safe Ship they will design the move to fit your needs. Not only did they do an amazing job at pickup they also split my payments into three payments and gave me thirty days of storage while I looked for my forever home in NC. Thank You to all the men and woman that helped my family. 5 star moving experience for sure

Safe Ship Moving response

It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new home!!!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Excellent service. Good communication and punctuality. Easy, helpful, and on time. Made moving day a lot easier. Straightforward, good communications. Reliable and got the job done. Surely recommended!

Safe Ship Moving response

Thanks for the review. It was great working with you. Enjoy your new home.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

This company as I have now found out make it a PRACTICE to quote you a price, only to CHANGE that price by sometimes THOUSANDS of dollars only to blame YOU for quoting your move incorrectly...but not before asking for a LARGE portion down first. My move was from WA to FL, with 1000 deposit...then the quote the next day (of course by "a new guy that didn't know better") to go from 6199 to 7800 and now needing an addition 2500 for deposit! Use A Reputable Credit Card And Charge Back The Deposit Due To Fraud. DO NOT use a debit card people! These people are nothing but car salesmen and frauds! Read more at: **.

Safe Ship Moving Company Information