4.77/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

National Van Lines excels at providing stress-reducing residential/commercial relocation and storage solutions. Whether your move is big or small, we handle it all with nationally recognized customer service, award-winning drivers and unparalleled attention to detail. Named a Super Van Operator of the Year by the American Moving & Storage Association, our cross country moving company holds a Better Business Bureau A+ rating. We’ll get you moving!

BOTTOM LINE

National Van Lines is a moving company that performs every type of relocation. The company is an expert in specialty moves and offers additional services, such as storage and auto transport.

PROS

• Handles every type of move
  • Full-service packages available
  • Service in all 50 states

CONS

• May not guarantee delivery date

Top National Van Lines Reviews

National Van Lines' moving services

National Van Lines has been in business for more than 90 years and prides itself on providing 100% satisfaction to all of its customers. The company offers full-service moving, packing and storage services and can handle every type of move, including:

• Local moves: National Van Lines' local movers are carefully selected to provide the best possible relocation experience. All of the company’s movers are licensed and insured professionals who specialize in the ins and outs of regional moves.
  • Long-distance and cross-country moves: National Van Lines offers comprehensive long-distance moving services for people moving from one state to another. The company has the required certifications to move your belongings across state lines and agents all over the country. National Van Lines guarantees to make your move a safe and smooth transition by offering packing services, resources and supplies. It also has storage services for items that you don’t need delivered right away.
  • International moves: National Van Lines streamlines the international moving process with high-quality service and worldwide expertise. The business makes it easy for you to handle bills and fees with online invoicing software, and it allows you to track your shipment 24/7. If you’re gearing up for an international move, National Van Lines helps by offering:
    • Counseling on all aspects of the process
    • Guidance on documentation requirements
    • Tracking services
    • Door-to-door cost estimates for shipping by ocean and air

National Van Lines' specialty moves

National Van Lines' movers have experience handling fine art, fragile belongings and bulky items. National Van Lines specializes in on-time delivery and can ship your items within your timeframe at the best rates available. Specialty items that National Van Lines handles include:

• Pool tables
  • Store fixtures
  • Pianos
  • Grandfather clocks
  • Fine art
  • Cars (auto transport)
  • Flat-screen TVs

National Van Lines' corporate moves

National Van Lines has customized moving packages for corporate moves. These packages are designed to make your transfer smooth while not interrupting your business functions. Work one-on-one with a National Van Lines agent to develop a moving strategy that fits your needs. With valuation coverage, rush moves and flexible moving dates, National Van Lines works to meet your specific timetable.

National Van Lines' full-service moves

If you want to reduce the stress of moving, National Van Lines offers full-service moving packages that include:

• Loading and unloading
  • Professional packing
  • Quality packing supplies
  • Custom crating
  • Short- and long-term storage options
  • Shipment tracking
  • Warehousing and distribution

Is National Van Lines worth it?

National Van Lines is a moving company that offers comprehensive moving services for every type of move. If you’re searching for a reliable mover with positive customer reviews, National Van Lines might be the right choice. With so many different options, the company can provide a customized move that fits your needs exactly.

National Van Lines Reviews

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

National Van Lines is fantastic. I had a bit of a shock when the moving company I had originally booked fell through five days before my move. I called National Van Lines and they were brilliant and helped me out immensely. They were very kind, provided me with all of the information I needed and contacted me nearer to my moving date to confirm my booking. On moving day the guys did a great job and made my long day much easier. I highly recommend National Van Lines.

Hi Jendelia,

Thanks for your absolutely glowing review. National Van Lines agents, team members and drivers work to ensure every move is stress-free. Best wishes for many years of enjoyment in your new home.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

I hired the National Van Lines when I heard about them from a friend and I couldn't resist not hiring them, after his incredibly convincing argument. And I'm happy that he convinced me to choose the National Van Lines over the other options which were available. Their service is fantastic and they delivered in time as well. Another thing I liked was their approach towards their customers. I couldn't have expected it to have been any better.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

They brought all necessary supplies and used some that I already had. They were friendly, courteous and very efficient. They packed our entire Kitchen/pantry in about two hours and then had them help pack several other rooms, pictures, etc. All in all everything I wanted packed was done in about 5 hours and took a lot of stress out of packing for them move. Everything arrived in great condition, no broken items including glassware. Would recommend this service.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

I was quite nervous to move since this was my first big move and I searched high and low for professional movers I felt comfortable with. They came within the window, with nothing lost/broke and were a pleasure to work with! The movers arrived as planned. Their quote for the job was fairly priced and well explained. The movers did an excellent job. They were right on time and they moved quickly.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Excellent crew! They provided a great customer service which led me to make a decision to go with them then the main part of moving was done professionally. I am not the best client but they know how to handle people like me. Every piece of furniture and all fragile items arrived in perfect condition! Wonderful services, fast work and very friendly staff! Highly recommend this company. Will come back again. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Van Lines?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

The six man crew did an excellent job moving my family today. They were careful with our belongings and were efficient, hard-working. and professional. They finished the job in less time than expected. They’ve all taken the time to make sure that everything was to my satisfaction and it continues to be this way as they unload and set up the furniture to my liking at my new home.

Hi Amenda,

Thanks for your 5-star review. National Van Lines agents, team members and drivers work to ensure every move is stress-free. We’re glad your move was fantastic. Best wishes for many years of enjoyment in your new home.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

The two guys that came showed up right on time for the window that they had given me, they moved fast and didn't waste any time. They moved everything very quickly and carefully. They were also very friendly, personable and professional. Professional. Thanks guys, for a great moving experience!

Hi Jenna,

Thanks for your absolutely glowing review. National Van Lines agents, team members and drivers work to ensure every move is stress-free. We’re glad you had a “great moving experience.” Best wishes for many years of enjoyment in your new home.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Had such a great experience with National Van Lines. They came right on time, called beforehand, and were in and out of my first apartment within an hour and I had a LOT of stuff. They packed everything up very nicely so everything was in great condition when moved. Definitely the quickest, easiest move I've had thus far in NYC! Would definitely recommend National Van Lines.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your glowing review. National Van Lines agents, team members and drivers work to ensure every move is stress-free. We’re glad your move was fantastic. Best wishes for many years of enjoyment in your new home.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I had a few problems with the service but they repaid it in their excellent service. I wasn't expecting a moving company to be as courteous. They ended up giving me a really good discount which I wasn't expecting at all. I've been really pleased with what they've provided me.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

I would say that they're a great moving company to work with... Although not the ideal one, but still pretty great. Particularly, I was happy with the quick service. They're also pretty personal when you come to think about it so I'm pretty pleased with these guys.

National Van Lines Company Information