4.78/5

Compare Movers

Compare Movers

81 National Van Lines Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 20, 2019

They came highly referred to us and we are so glad they did. We will definitely recommend them to our friends and family for all moving needs. The movers were professional and courteous. They took care of all loading and unloading, and reassembly of our shelving units. Nick kept me informed and asked questions as needed. The team was done quicker than expected. Overall the process couldn't have been handled better.

Original review: June 17, 2019

They called in advance, arrived on time in the window, and quickly and very efficiently packed up my entire apartment in a matter of less than two hours. The guys are very professional and friendly, as well as helpful. The price quoted was the price paid, no extra costs for stair landings or distribution to multiple floors, no hidden fees, no extra toll charges. The quoted number was the bottom line.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Excellent crew! They provided a great customer service which led me to make a decision to go with them then the main part of moving was done professionally. I am not the best client but they know how to handle people like me. Every piece of furniture and all fragile items arrived in perfect condition! Wonderful services, fast work and very friendly staff! Highly recommend this company. Will come back again. Thank you!

Original review: June 10, 2019

The movers arrived 30 minutes early and did a great job loading/unloading very quickly and wrapping large furniture. Their office team followed up politely via both email and phone on my initial quote, called me to ask if I had any questions about my move after confirming the moving date AND the day before my move. They were quick and mindful to not ruin my personal belongings.

Original review: June 6, 2019

They were neat and careful. They also moved two companies I have worked for with the same excellence. By the time the moving date arrived all questions were answered, and I was already introduced to the team that would be assisting us. The process of booking was very easy and painless. I got quoted quickly and set up an a time and date within minutes.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Van Lines?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

These guys are awesome. I had many fragile items that were handled with great care and not one items was damaged during our move. I would definitely use them for my next move and highly recommend them to everyone!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

We had three movers that showed up perfectly on time. The crew was extremely professional and worked very quickly. From the estimate phone call to loading to unloading we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend this company!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Guys did a fair job and were courteous. They were very courteous and took very good care of the property. Did exactly what they said they would do, what we agreed on, and at a decent price. Money well spent. They called ahead, arrived on time, and worked efficiently and carefully. All the men worked super hard and took care of our belongings.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

They were extremely fast, as well as courteous and careful with my belongings. The movers were courteous, on time, professional and very careful with my antique pieces. The move could not have gone better.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

They were on time and made sure they got the job done as efficient as possible. They arrived promptly and moved expediently and efficiently. I cannot say enough great things about them. They took care of everything. They were very friendly and hardworking. I would definitely recommend them.

National Van Lines Company Information